PDA

View Full Version : Trans lover in KL

Don Hay
13-08-2007, 07:01 PM
any bro here like trans/nyahs?
I had them brickfields and the notorious chow kit. And few of the in IRC. Those in irc, some will just get straight to the point, few will take some persuasion.

who else had their experiences? Pls do share.

pumperjack
13-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Bro Don,

There's an active group of ladyboys who operate around Beach Club at Jalan P.Ramlee, they usually start their business from 8pm onwards. A bro of mine who is a regular there told me that the 'takeout' orders usually clocks at RM150 per hour, you have to supply the room...

Chow Kit, oh, well, better stay away. This is a notorious area where most of these older trannies operate from their rented rooms at the shophouses at Lorong Haji Taib. Now, there are a few blacklisted trannies who conduct their business in dimly lit rooms where a hidden person there will go through your wallet. Usually, they take your watch and cash. It happened to tranny-lovin' buddy of mine who swears that he will never go there again...

Further up from the Lorong Haji Taib scene, there's the occassional group of trannies who run their business behind the Wisma cycle and carriage. These girls usually parade themselves late at night till 5am in the morning..

Highly recommended, are the younger trannies at Mentari Business Park. They usually come out at 11pm and cruise around there till 6am in the morning. The damage for a total package is roughly about RM100 when you want to do it at their flat. Outcalls usually starts from RM200 Some of these girls are also advertise their services on www.vicesisters.com

Hope this helps..

Jack :D

shiok1968
14-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Very nice info Bro Jack.

I would agree with Chow Kit cos I have a buddy who kenna the same experience. Lost his Hp as well as few hundred ringgit. The person that stole it was kind enough to leave RM10 in his wallet so that he could take a cab back. :rolleyes:

Don Hay
14-08-2007, 10:38 AM
bro pumperjack,
thanks for all the info. appreciated them.
Guess i was lucky..when i was in Chow kit both time, nothing that bad happened to me. Only thing is the room are in terrible state. Can't complain...i pay peanuts mah :)

the mentari business park, u meant in Sunway rite?

shiok1968
14-08-2007, 10:51 AM
the mentari business park, u meant in Sunway rite?Mentari Business Park should be referring to Sunway.:)

localhunter
14-08-2007, 11:22 AM
By the way, there are two spot for Trans in Mentari there. The two spot represent 2 group that was actually there. The 1st group "looks like a man" will wandering near the road. They always there around 10pm something to look for customer. However, the 2nd group "much more prettier" will grouped together, i think around 5 or 6 Trans somewhere around the coffeeshop. You can have a quick survey by driving around the area at 12am and you will see more.

Yeah, i agree with some of the brother here that you should avoid chow kit. One of my buddy, a trans lover, did went there for a quick bj. When he came down from the so called shop lot, he lose his money and handphone as well. When he go up to the place again, he couldnt find the trans as most of the floor looks exactly the same and he couldn't remember which floor did he go to.

:)

retepoet
14-08-2007, 01:56 PM
well you can see some hanging along the stretch of jln ipoh area which is after mesra inn opp the police station :p

SanukSeeker99
14-08-2007, 03:06 PM
well you can see some hanging along the stretch of jln ipoh area which is after mesra inn opp the police station

Wau lau ! ....... those Ah Quas must be damn brave - dare to operate opposite the Police Station ....... and the Policemen do nothing about it ??? :confused:

pumperjack
15-08-2007, 09:37 AM
bro pumperjack,
thanks for all the info. appreciated them.
Guess i was lucky..when i was in Chow kit both time, nothing that bad happened to me. Only thing is the room are in terrible state. Can't complain...i pay peanuts mah

the mentari business park, u meant in Sunway rite?

No worries bro! Yeah, Mentari biz park is directly opposite Sunway Pyramid. Its not hard to find cos the trannies here operate at a parking lot from 9pm onwards... And there is a 24-hour coffee-shop here, so, if you want to approach the trannies, better make sure you don't have any friends or relatives having their supper nearby.. :p What I hear from my buddy who is a regular trannie hunter, the girls have their own flats, air-condition room and attached bathroom... Convenient. And they rate much better than most of the trannies in KL...

Chow Kit is notorious. I actually saw a group of trannies ganging up to whack a motorcyclist who refused to pay for service. Was having late-nite bak kut teh with some kakis when the commotion started.. Man, being whacked by a bunch of bitches with balls is simply mean! The guy literally ran for his life. Some years back, I followed my tannie lover buddy to Setapak where a small group of trannies can be seen loitering around staircases. They charged him RM70 for the full package. Seems that he has a regular trannie there. I mustly waited in the car or hang around the mamak stall nearby while he sodomises the trannie..

Jack

RockHead
16-08-2007, 11:04 AM
HI All,
Little to share:

IRC- majority are drag, after take off is just like a guy
Chow Kit: some very quality, but need to be alert
Vicesister: A class, but expensive.Some of them operate in chowkit as well (different marketing strategy).Can nego down to RM100/shoot
Brickfield: never tried
Mentari: over quoted and bad service level.

Conclusion, nowdays pretty shemale all had gone to overseas to work coz MY is not a good market for them.Any good shemale out there for share?
Bro Don,

There's an active group of ladyboys who operate around Beach Club at Jalan P.Ramlee, they usually start their business from 8pm onwards. A bro of mine who is a regular there told me that the 'takeout' orders usually clocks at RM150 per hour, you have to supply the room...

Chow Kit, oh, well, better stay away. This is a notorious area where most of these older trannies operate from their rented rooms at the shophouses at Lorong Haji Taib. Now, there are a few blacklisted trannies who conduct their business in dimly lit rooms where a hidden person there will go through your wallet. Usually, they take your watch and cash. It happened to tranny-lovin' buddy of mine who swears that he will never go there again...

Further up from the Lorong Haji Taib scene, there's the occassional group of trannies who run their business behind the Wisma cycle and carriage. These girls usually parade themselves late at night till 5am in the morning..

Highly recommended, are the younger trannies at Mentari Business Park. They usually come out at 11pm and cruise around there till 6am in the morning. The damage for a total package is roughly about RM100 when you want to do it at their flat. Outcalls usually starts from RM200 Some of these girls are also advertise their services on www.vicesisters.com

Hope this helps..

Jack :D

RockHead
18-08-2007, 01:28 PM
Below are my personal sexperiences...

IRC: mainly x-dress
chow Kit: middle range, but nowdays less....
Mentari: expensive and bad servce...
Vicesisters: Good quality, but need to know how to bargain!!

lately lof of them travel to overseas to make money instead in MY. I common place u may find good looking shemale is in La Queen KL. Anyone have contacts to exchange?

No worries bro! Yeah, Mentari biz park is directly opposite Sunway Pyramid. Its not hard to find cos the trannies here operate at a parking lot from 9pm onwards... And there is a 24-hour coffee-shop here, so, if you want to approach the trannies, better make sure you don't have any friends or relatives having their supper nearby.. :p What I hear from my buddy who is a regular trannie hunter, the girls have their own flats, air-condition room and attached bathroom... Convenient. And they rate much better than most of the trannies in KL...

Chow Kit is notorious. I actually saw a group of trannies ganging up to whack a motorcyclist who refused to pay for service. Was having late-nite bak kut teh with some kakis when the commotion started.. Man, being whacked by a bunch of bitches with balls is simply mean! The guy literally ran for his life. Some years back, I followed my tannie lover buddy to Setapak where a small group of trannies can be seen loitering around staircases. They charged him RM70 for the full package. Seems that he has a regular trannie there. I mustly waited in the car or hang around the mamak stall nearby while he sodomises the trannie..

Jack

localhunter
26-08-2007, 11:25 AM
there's like 5-10 lady boys roaming Jln SS15/4C , Subang Jaya from like 11pm-5am. That street also houses the infamous Godfather Cafe :D

you might wan to check this place out.. most of the ladyboys r in their 30s n 40s

cheers

No more oledi? :confused:
Cuz everytime when i pass by that area couldnt see anymore now. The used to hide at the stairs there behind a grill lock.

kenny2003
26-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Have gone through the website of vicesisters. Some of the trannies are really pretty... but quote starting as high as RM300 per shot......... really dont know how to negotiate.......ridiculous price.

Better to book air asia to bangkok and go to Guess Bar in Ratchadapisek. Good quality with high class service (i heard), you can refer website in ladyboy69 at http://www.lb-69.com/forum/forum-8.html

Wish we have those stuff at that price in msia..........

pumperjack
28-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Have gone through the website of vicesisters. Some of the trannies are really pretty... but quote starting as high as RM300 per shot......... really dont know how to negotiate.......ridiculous price.

Better to book air asia to bangkok and go to Guess Bar in Ratchadapisek. Good quality with high class service (i heard), you can refer website in ladyboy69 at http://www.lb-69.com/forum/forum-8.html

Wish we have those stuff at that price in msia..........

Bro Kenny,

That vicesisters site is only good for reference lah. Some of the trannies I have spoken to actually charge much less if you engage them at their own place. Its normal practise for them to whoop up a minimum charge of RM300 for outcalls... Bangkok? How to compare with the KL/PJ scene? Ladyboy is big business there! You can get contacts and photos also from www.asianshemalesxxx.com Word had it that ladyboys with big assets and long dicks can earn more.. Especially when they have European clients who love their asses reamed..

Below are my personal sexperiences...

IRC: mainly x-dress
chow Kit: middle range, but nowdays less....
Mentari: expensive and bad servce...
Vicesisters: Good quality, but need to know how to bargain!!

lately lof of them travel to overseas to make money instead in MY. I common place u may find good looking shemale is in La Queen KL. Anyone have contacts to exchange?

Well bro Rockhead,

Sorry to hear about your bad experiences at Mentari. Sometimes, you get the rotten ones....

Jack

fc69
28-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Ah Kua in Lrn Hj Taib has been there for a long time. They lure you in at ridicilously low price into dimly lit rooms and have you place your clothes and items near an "invisible" opening where an accomplice will expertly go thru your things in 30 secs flat, leaving you much poorer.
It also applies to the chickens there. Safest thing is to avoid the place altogether, or if you want to have a go, bring friends along and handover all your cash and valuables to your friends before you enter.
I had my share of bad experience there and one time they picked on a wrong guy, looks like some gangster head, lost his hp and cash, called in his gang and chased these thieves around the shophouses. MIB were call in, they came, saw and left....telling the victim to settle his own problem....
So ...be careful and dont say you werent warned......

pumperjack
29-08-2007, 09:26 AM
Ah Kua in Lrn Hj Taib has been there for a long time. They lure you in at ridicilously low price into dimly lit rooms and have you place your clothes and items near an "invisible" opening where an accomplice will expertly go thru your things in 30 secs flat, leaving you much poorer.
It also applies to the chickens there. Safest thing is to avoid the place altogether, or if you want to have a go, bring friends along and handover all your cash and valuables to your friends before you enter.
I had my share of bad experience there and one time they picked on a wrong guy, looks like some gangster head, lost his hp and cash, called in his gang and chased these thieves around the shophouses. MIB were call in, they came, saw and left....telling the victim to settle his own problem....
So ...be careful and dont say you werent warned......

Bro fc69, this has been discussed earlier.. Anyone who is in the right frame of mind would stay away from the Chow Kit area which is infested with junkies - many of them HIV positive and Pondans who look like gorillas wearing wigs and a short dress..

Jack