PDA

View Full Version : The WORKING Thread on TN Queen Rose of with large neh neh

laodi123456789
13-08-2007, 03:11 PM
My previous thread seems to have been corrupted and lost the message body. Lets use this thread as the proper thread. Ignore the other thread if it returns

Rose aka Xiao Lan formerly of HHH and Blue Star is back in Singapore.

Amazing surround sound, awesome body massage, mindblowing service and a totally out of this world pair of headlights.

From me her ratings are 8/10 across the board for looks, body service and boobies (and I am not even a neh neh lover). You can review her FR's by looking at the old HHH thread in the KTV section - theres a lot of flaming going on in that thread but you should find a few reviews. I will post them here once I get the time to hunt them down

If you want to meet her, u must have basic mandarin skills in order to arrange your appointment.

PM me your number and I will get her to contact you. You must have 25 rep points or above OR show me that you have written FR's on this forum.

Rates are 100/1/60. U supply room and CD. She will probably give you a nice massage as well and stay for the full hour - I know some PRC like to rush off after you blow your load.

laodi123456789
13-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Those brudders that meet her, kindly post an FR in here.

beauthaiful
13-08-2007, 04:50 PM
Hi bro laodi! hope u are doing all well and great!

nice to see u back in the forum

nitecrawllerr
13-08-2007, 05:10 PM
Rates are 100/1/60. U supply room and CD. She will probably give you a nice massage as well and stay for the full hour - I know some PRC like to rush off after you blow your load.

Bro, wonder whether she would still provide the "boob" massage? Just like my siggy...:D

laodi123456789
13-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Bro Beauthaiful

Thanks for the welcome back. Actually I have been around a little here and there. I notice you haver some very nice ladies in your line up at the moment. I think I should have taken Cassie last time. Will consider trying her this time around. Or maybe the other non sister lady who looks very nice. Frankly speaking - I feel spoilt for choices.

laodi123456789
13-08-2007, 05:14 PM
Bro, wonder whether she would still provide the "boob" massage? Just like my siggy...:D

Bro nitecrawler

I would say that her boob massage is one of her specialties and that it plays to her strengths. PM me with your number if you want to meet her.

Laodi

nitecrawllerr
13-08-2007, 05:17 PM
I would say that her boob massage is one of her specialties and that it plays to her strengths. PM me with your number if you want to meet her.

Hmm....missed those legs.... Tks. Will PM u soon.....

beauthaiful
13-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Bro Beauthaiful

Thanks for the welcome back. Actually I have been around a little here and there. I notice you haver some very nice ladies in your line up at the moment. I think I should have taken Cassie last time. Will consider trying her this time around. Or maybe the other non sister lady who looks very nice. Frankly speaking - I feel spoilt for choices.

You should be spoilt for choices. This is what supporters deserves, and what I will continue doing. (to bring more gems to serve my supporters) This may be Cassie's last trip. Always awaiting your trip back.

What if I am interested in this body or booby massage? I havent spoil myself for a long time.. :D

laodi123456789
13-08-2007, 06:48 PM
What if I am interested in this body or booby massage? I havent spoil myself for a long time.. :D

I should think you can always ask your girls to service you at cost price. But if you really needed some relief I am sure something can be arranged :D

beauthaiful
13-08-2007, 06:52 PM
I should think you can always ask your girls to service you at cost price. But if you really needed some relief I am sure something can be arranged

Nope. Its a working rltship...I take care of them, not use them for my relief. :) And you can be darn sure, I will contact you if I need boobies massage! Great Share!!! :D

likewise, if you ever need, i am sure i can arrange something for you. CHEERS!

laodi123456789
13-08-2007, 07:42 PM
Nope. Its a working rltship...I take care of them, not use them for my relief. :) And you can be darn sure, I will contact you if I need boobies massage! Great Share!!! :D

likewise, if you ever need, i am sure i can arrange something for you. CHEERS!

Very professional - salute! I guess you won't be reading about all those erotic stories in the section 23 like "My colleague, her boss, the CFO and I" and "How to turn your junior into a FB in 16 hours"

Sure can.. I will contact you when the stars align

Indignant
13-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Hi laodi, may i know how old is Rose? :cool:

laodi123456789
13-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Bro indignant

I am not sure of her age but my guess is high 20's

Cummon
14-08-2007, 12:16 AM
I am amazed at how much I was 'obsessed' with LL during those HHH days,I didn't try Rose although I always wanted to.
Since she's here I couldn't wait anymore & just had a sextisfied session with her.
Should be in her late 20's from Shenyang

Looks : 7 Sexy,a bit stern though when she doesn't smile

Body : 6.5 Standing at 1.68m,big frame with long curly hair,gifted big natural
boobs,a bit tanned complexion

Cath : 6 Wet & short licking concentrated over nipples

Boob job : 7 Not to be missed,let me slide up & down before she rubbed my didi in circular motions

BJ : 7 Strong suctions,willing to deepthroat when asked to

HJ : 7.5 done with lotion,mindblowing,had to stop her before triggering off

69 : Yes,could sense she loved it

Frenching : obviously she was not much into it,anyway I got what I wanted

FJ : 8.5 Right time to bonk her as I was only her 3rd customer after she touched down. Don't have a bad thing to say when I got to bonk a super horny girl. Missionary,doggie,cowgirl,spoon,just name it,her sexy moans & wanton facial expressions did tell how much she enjoyed sex together with me.

Attitude : 8.5 She was aware of the stiff competitions among the FLs,was extremely eager to please

Damage : $100,as a former HHH customer I am always willing to pay her this rate plus tips for a full hour of wonderful sex

Cummon
14-08-2007, 12:18 AM
sorry,double post

boontin123
14-08-2007, 09:20 AM
Bro cummon, after reading your FR also steam-up man!
Good FR and I am sure I will be looking for her soon too!

laodi123456789
14-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Bro cummon

Thanks for your FR. I will up you when I recover rep firing power. Very nice to hear she is still good!!.

Cummon
14-08-2007, 06:19 PM
Good FR and I am sure I will be looking for her soon too!

haha,another HHH kaki looking forward to having a re-union

Bro cummon

Thanks for your FR. I will up you when I recover rep firing power. Very nice to hear she is still good!!.

thanks bro,anyway you already upped me before :)

laodi123456789
16-08-2007, 06:11 PM
thanks bro,anyway you already upped me before :)

Too true. How can you remember that? Do you keep a spreadsheet of all the uppings and zappings you have received and given out?

Cummon
16-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Too true. How can you remember that? Do you keep a spreadsheet of all the uppings and zappings you have received and given out?

coz your nick unique

BTW,quite a number should have tasted big neh neh,too shy to post FR ?

laodi123456789
17-08-2007, 08:38 AM
There was a thread with all Rose's FRs posted. Sadly the thread has been deleted already. I don't know how many people from this forum have sampled her as most people want the contact but pass me their number to follow up. I am still waiting for permission from her to share

laodi123456789
17-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Rose has given me the go ahead to share her number. Seniors can PM me for the number. Juniors need to submit their contact to me and she will contact you to arrange appointment.

laodi123456789
22-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Does anyone wish to meet Rose. She is still taking clients