PDA

View Full Version : My e-mail

alanben
13-08-2007, 11:05 AM
Lately i put up my e-mail address for you guys out there for contacts of the girls that i wish to know, but i recieve many e-mail from guys looking for girls services and thinking i'm the girl waiting to services ppl...sian i not a pimp (sorry no offence)...and i only have a few contact from the TS, as i'm still waiting for reply from some of the post. Already busy with work liao now piss off with these e-mail...please read the forum clearly. Thanks. (got attachment below)

Subject : hi... i'm keen to try your service

hi... how r u ?
i got your contact from friends... would like to try your service, can i have your contact tel ?

Subject : make appt

hi nina,

free for an appt?

soberguy
13-08-2007, 11:38 AM
1st of all, you only got yourself to blame. Count yourself lucky that you did not dish out your numbers here so stop laming about the emails.

2nd, you only set yourself to be a target of been zapped for unrelevant thread, wasting bandwidth & being a lame.

alanben
13-08-2007, 11:41 AM
1st of all, you only got yourself to blame. Count yourself lucky that you did not dish out your numbers here so stop laming about the emails.

2nd, you only set yourself to be a target of been zapped for unrelevant thread, wasting bandwidth & being a lame.

Thanks for your reply. 1 more qustion, i found some fl from yahoo dun know whether to share cos i haven't try it...please advice.

enek
13-08-2007, 11:45 AM
U haven't try any of the FL, what sharing are you talking abt? U try first, good, then u share with bros lah.

curious75
13-08-2007, 11:47 AM

bro;

agree with what you said.:)

13-08-2007, 11:48 AM
U haven't try any of the FL, what sharing are you talking abt? U try first, good, then u share with bros lah.

how come all newbie react the same?want to have fun but just so scare...

curious75
13-08-2007, 11:49 AM
Thanks for your reply. 1 more qustion, i found some fl from yahoo dun know whether to share cos i haven't try it...please advice.

bro;

dont treat sb bros like fools,asking such question:mad: .i think your point going to drop liao if some senior bros see this thread

Ethanas
13-08-2007, 11:52 AM
....i found some fl from yahoo dun know whether to share cos i haven't try it...please advice.

Do us a big favour by not doing that, putting up a untried FL is a major waste of time for us.

Try and write a FR for them. Do remember however fake FRs will generally get you into lots of trouble. Make sure you really tried the FL before writting FR.

Ethanas

P.S. Its quite dumb to put any of your contacts (email or contact number) up in an open forum.

alanben
13-08-2007, 11:52 AM

Not scare juz lately busy with work, got no time. Ok loh, once i'm free i will try 1 then i will sure post 1 for you bro out there to try. Stay tune...(will be free next month then i will post it for u guys out there).

babycheong
13-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Lately i put up my e-mail address for you guys out there for contacts of the girls that i wish to know, but i recieve many e-mail from guys looking for girls services and thinking i'm the girl waiting to services ppl.........................
dude, PLEASE.... dun behave as if anyone here owes u contact!! Put up your e-mail somemore..... You deserves the spam mail cos YOU actually ask for it.

Not scare juz lately busy with work, got no time. Ok loh, once i'm free i will try 1 then i will sure post 1 for you bro out there to try. Stay tune...(will be free next month then i will post it for u guys out there).

Looking at the way you reply is damn SL...... seriously, I really feels like zapping u.

BC

PS: I did not zap u as yet, but if I did.... my nick will be there.

soberguy
13-08-2007, 12:41 PM

Bro, if you gonna be an active samster, I am sure alot of ppl will welcome you. But reading from the thread on yahoo classified, it is best to avoid unless disappointment turns you on. There are many better contact available here then getting from yahoo.

Everyone of us started new, like some bros said before, you ought to get some creditability. However new you can be, some bros here are kind enough to share with noobs with higher risk. Of course they will review your posting or FR etc.

One good way to pump up your creditability (which can be reflect by your points, though not exhausively), is to do some leg walk, which I call it hunting. When you are free & in the mood, go around GL and find your meat too. From there, you can share & start a thread here in this section. But be very factual too with details. Just read around how the FR is pen.

Actually... last Friday I have took 3 contacts during my walk around & know another 2 from another brother. Should I really post without trying? lol..

1: A syt with solid figure. It was quite dark but I didn't see the boobs properly but she has nice butt! Maybe able to get her friend contact too, slightly milf but they asking for $70. Servicewise.. really don't know.

2: One milf, cute & youngish looking! Friendly & approacheable but someone booked her.

3: Very pretty 25yrs old but she look very very new in the trade so don't dare to ask much too. Only know she work in TN in Tanjong P

4: Pretty 25yrs old chong qin girl but leaving today & probably won't come back. However, I got her contact in PRC.

5: One milf tried by one bro but no thread on her. Petite & friendly, boob is like a B. Still pending if that bro gonna post a thread on her.

Give chance lah... at least his followup reply is ok.

shanghaifun
13-08-2007, 12:57 PM

dont post unrelevant thread as what bro soberguy mention...if not..u will be target of being zapped...agreed...

Normally yahoo ads are fake or disappointed fl... very rare got good find... better to use legs and walk around... nothing is free in this world bro..

agreed...

Do us a big favour by not doing that, putting up a untried FL is a major waste of time for us.

Try and write a FR for them. Do remember however fake FRs will generally get you into lots of trouble. Make sure you really tried the FL before writting FR.

Ethanas

P.S. Its quite dumb to put any of your contacts (email or contact number) up in an open forum.

agreed...100%...

dude, PLEASE.... dun behave as if anyone here owes u contact!! Put up your e-mail somemore..... You deserves the spam mail cos YOU actually ask for it.

Looking at the way you reply is damn SL...... seriously, I really feels like zapping u.

BC

bro...everyone start as newbie...give chance lah...

alanben
13-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Bro, if you gonna be an active samster, I am sure alot of ppl will welcome you. But reading from the thread on yahoo classified, it is best to avoid unless disappointment turns you on. There are many better contact available here then getting from yahoo.

Everyone of us started new, like some bros said before, you ought to get some creditability. However new you can be, some bros here are kind enough to share with noobs with higher risk. Of course they will review your posting or FR etc.

One good way to pump up your creditability (which can be reflect by your points, though not exhausively), is to do some leg walk, which I call it hunting. When you are free & in the mood, go around GL and find your meat too. From there, you can share & start a thread here in this section. But be very factual too with details. Just read around how the FR is pen.

Give chance lah... at least his followup reply is ok.

Thanks Bro for your advice...i'm thinking of doing that also maybe i find my friends working in geylang to introduce me some or go walk around if find i will post it for bros here to share.

Frankiestine
13-08-2007, 03:52 PM
maybe they won't looking for gals?:eek:

ngmfr
13-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Thanks Bro for your advice...i'm thinking of doing that also maybe i find my friends working in geylang to introduce me some or go walk around if find i will post it for bros here to share.

good luck to you bro, hopoe you have better luck than me...I just did that and found no gem but a piece of shit.....knn, still flaming.

babycheong
13-08-2007, 04:09 PM
maybe they won't looking for gals?:eek:

Hey Frankie ....not looking for gals, then........

Frankiestine
13-08-2007, 04:12 PM

Brokeback mountain...:eek:

alanben
13-08-2007, 04:14 PM

They reply n said someone in this trying to sarbo ppl...giving out e-mail hp no. to ppl telling them this no or e-mail got happening or cheap sex. (Juz to tell ppl the there r some bad eggs out there)

babycheong
13-08-2007, 04:56 PM
They reply n said someone in this trying to sarbo ppl...giving out e-mail hp no. to ppl telling them this no or e-mail got happening or cheap sex. (Juz to tell ppl the there r some bad eggs out there)

nothing new, ain't the first and definitely not the last.

shit8
13-08-2007, 05:03 PM

Ethanas

wah u still around ah..haha..thought u disappeared liaoz

Ethanas
13-08-2007, 05:06 PM
wah u still around ah..haha..thought u disappeared liaoz

Actually physically I already not in singapore. Cyberly still around in SBF lah.

Ethanas

alanben
13-08-2007, 05:55 PM
Lately i put up my e-mail address for you guys out there for contacts of the girls that i wish to know, but i recieve many e-mail from guys looking for girls services and thinking i'm the girl waiting to services ppl...sian i not a pimp (sorry no offence)...and i only have a few contact from the TS, as i'm still waiting for reply from some of the post. Already busy with work liao now piss off with these e-mail...please read the forum clearly. Thanks. (got attachment below)

Subject : hi... i'm keen to try your service

hi... how r u ?
i got your contact from friends... would like to try your service, can i have your contact tel ?

Subject : make appt

hi nina,

free for an appt?

Sorry for all the problem course....Due to work load n all these e-mail make me really piss off n posted these things that made some of you bros out there angry but i got alot of advice from u guy, Thanks for all your advices. I will learn alot of thing from u guys here....Thanks alot n sorry for the trouble course.