PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Story: KURIOSITY Kills The ATB

kiss29
02-08-2019, 02:27 PM
It was a lazy Tuesday afternoon, lazing in my private cubicle after a hard morning cleaning work to clean up the basement toilets/areas in preparation for the grand opening of DonDonDonki in the office block I am assigned to.
After surfing EDMW and realized it is no longer as vibrant a before, due to the doxing law. Many edmwers were cowered to express their beastly feelings and desires. Leaving only politically correct threads for discussion. When I tried to post some nice photos of gals I took on the MRT, for KYM? thread fun topic, immediately I was warned and threaten to be reported to Mod and police for being a social loser and pest. That time when someone sabotaged me and reposted a sexy gal photo I took on the internet, the next day somehow I was caught by the same gal on the MRT as she seems to know my MRT ride timing and I had a lot of explaining to do with my lawyers and authorities. But that is not the main story I am going to write about here.
With a What-me-worry YOLO attitude, I never gives up and will never be coerced into defeat, no matter how many hate mails I get in private message (PM).
Back to the lazy afternoon situation. So I logged out edmw and fired up my WeChat App. Shaking vigorously, hoping to get a nearby hit. Got a few interesting hits, and quickly sent ‘你好吗, 我是Jason Wee,新加坡男,想认识你‘。
Having done that, I started playing my Clash Royale game on the second handphone. It was addictive to play two player mode, and destroying the other teams.
DING-DING. WeChat incoming messeng alert.

Cherry>‘你是新加坡华人吗‘

Kiss29>‘是100%的新加坡人没错‘

Cherry>‘你好,你是怎么联系到我的?‘

Kiss29>‘微信遥遥呀。你不知道吗?‘

Cherry>‘可是我已经锁死了,不可能会有无聊人看得到我的账号‘

Kiss29>’hmmmm, I don’t know how. Maybe its fate’

Cherry>‘Ok, where are you? What do you want?

Kiss29>‘我要认识你呀。想带你由新加坡和世界那么大。可以吗?‘

Cherry>’你会说中文吗,还是用手机翻译软件回复我的?‘

Kiss29’我会说会写中文。Do you speak English?

Cheery>‘Yes, I learnt it in university. But not so good at speaking’

Kiss29>‘I am Jason Wee’

Cherry>‘I am Cherry, from Liaoning. Do you know where? Do you know China?’

Kiss29>‘Sure。我哎中国妹子。你的大头照很漂亮。我喜欢‘

Cherry>’谢谢,我是和家人来旅游的。所以不想麻烦你什么。‘

Kiss29>’Do you have time time for dinner tonight, where are you? I am at Clarke quay.”

We chit-chatted for another 30 mins, and she told me she is from Liaoning, and the city name I cannot remember at all, not that I cared to remember. That was not important. Having expressed my intention to know her and show her around, and she was still positively talking to me – means I have a good chance to meet her.
I knew she must be nearby in chinatown area since I used the shake shake wechat nearby function to get her account. But when she told me she is staying in Swissotel, which is a high class hotel, it immediately impressed upon me that I could have hit the jackpot of a GCP ATB.
So I told her I am just in the building beside her, and is fated to know each other from two different countries, and it would be a pity not to meet up.
I told her about the nice local food at Chinatown, that we can meet at night for a food treat with her and chit-chat with her.

Cherry>‘你开车来接我去牛车水吃饭吗?‘

Kiss29>’不用开车,牛车水很靠近的,步行5分钟就到了。明天晚上我放公后开我的奔驰带你游车河,好吗? ‘

Cherry>’你开的是什么型号?我的是G-Wagen G63 AMG“
Kiss29>‘哦, 我的是A180. Smiley😀‘

Then we chatted for a while, I asked for her photos of the nice G-wagen. And true enough, she has a few photos of her in the G-wagen and also a Porsche panamera (which she said belongs to her elder brother). I could not care less at the time, so what if the car is from her sugar daddy, or the elder bro is actually her boyfriend in Liaoning. Want to play with ATB, must not be too concerned about her past and who owns her.
What is most important at that point in time, was to meet her and establish some kinky sexy thing with her.

==============================================
If you want to read more of this fantasy story, please UP my points.

skewball
02-08-2019, 03:38 PM
me hab no points to up u but will everyday come in sappork

pitching tent nao...

PurpleFace
02-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Support too!!

kiss29
02-08-2019, 03:50 PM
By then it was 2pm++, she told me she had to go out with her parents for a short while as they had signed up for a Singapore river tour.
Fast hand fast leg, before she leave the wechat. I told her I would be waiting at swissotel lobby to bring her to eat Singapore delicacies on Tuesday night, after she has completed her Singapore river cruise. Also reminded her not to eat anything, but to leave an empty stomach to savor the local food.
As I also had to go back to my daily work of cleaning the offices toilets and carpets, it not kena pok means I will have no salary to sian ATB in future. Must work hard, must clean toilet diligently, makes the users happy so zero complaints means more month end incentives from boss. Boy it was a long time coming that I had an enjoyable Tuesday afternoon working the dirty toilets, as the thoughts of this ATB is floating on my mind, it makes the hardship of work disappears into the toilet bowl like tissue paper does.
Planning is key for success in everything in life. My great Sensei once told me this about chasing gals - One who does not plan for success, is planning for failure.
So during my next work break at 4pm, I was already visualizing and planning my quick attack strategy.
1) How to keep her interested to meet me again for the next few days till she left Singapore on Sunday
2) How to impress her that I am a good man and worth the time
3) How to plan for a trip to Liaoning to visit her and use her as free tourguide to explore the new city which I have never visited before.
4) How to bed her. Now isn’t this the MOST important point (should I say the ONLY point that matters) that supersedes all the above nonsense three points?

So soon it was already 5:45pm, which is usually the time to keep all the cleaning trays and trolleys into the storage cubicles, and leaves the workplace for home. This Tuesday night was different, its was a special evening where I was meeting a new ATB for the first time. So off I went to freshen up, bath inside the handicapped toilet with a bottle of nice smelling goat milk shampoo( $1 from Value$ shop), and nice deodorant(again $1 from Value$ shop). Unfortunately I didn’t have fresh clothing standy, so had to make do with the only shirt and trouser(lucky it was only Tuesday, so the smelly trouser was worn only two days straight. Imagined if it was Friday, and me wearing a five day old trouser went to meet the ATB – disaster if she were to go down on me…. More on this later).

Ding Ding – incoming wechat message.
Cherry > ‘ I am now at Chinatown MRT, my family tried the food already. Bring me to another place’
What the Fark man. I am starting to smell a scam coming. She is not a simple girl indeed. She is smart to avoid the cheap and lousy Chinatown/People’s Park food center that I was intending to bring her to.
Kiss29>’Have you being to Vivocity yet?’
Cherry>’Yes, Monday we went to Sentosa, and Vivocity already’.
Kiss29>’How about Bugis junction, Bugis Village?’
Cherry>’那里由好料吃的吗?有的就好。’
Kiss29>’有榴莲,有当地美食。你在牛车水地铁站等我。‘
Cherry>’好的‘
So it was set. I would be meeting her in Chinatown MRT station to travel to Bugis for our first meet up and dinner.
When I reached the station, I was hunting long and far for a cute short hair gal, as per her wechat photos. But could not see her. Siao Liao – Siao Liao. Have I being played out by a syndicate of scammer?
As I have stupidly sent a full photo of myself and my attire to her wechat, hoping to show my sincerity and nothing to hide honesty person (this real man sincerity bullshiet is what carry this main story along. More on it in subsequent parts of the story.).
I felt a electricity shock as someone poke my waist, I have my laughing accu-point at the waist, so its very sensitive for me. I was laughingly shocked and turned around to finally see this ATB, face-to-face. What a beauty, long dry hair with half dyed and half grown black. Medium built, not fat on first glance. At most like 25+ age to my guestimate. Carrying a black backpack and black color mid-level heels. Now where were you in my entire life, I said to myself. Cherry is pretty in my own evaluation.
Fair complexion, doesn’t have the typical china gal look. If I do not know her, and first impression I would say she is a Malaysian ah-lian. HAA HAA…… MY LOINS ARE STIRRED AT THE FIRST IMPRESSION.
I said “ 你是Cherry 吗?你比微信的图片还漂亮优秀。“
She replied “你有点胖,和照片里的不同。“
Of course many of the photos in Wechat were old photos when I am super fit from NS army. Even the selfi phot I sent to her, all gone thru 美图秀秀for a slimmer face and complexity. Who doesn’t lie in this age when it comes to sharing photos on wechat???
Small talks and we agreed to go Bugis for dinner.
At that point, I secretly took a photo of her back image. And posted it on Wechat for my followers to witness that I am no loser and won’t be left hand PCC on a Tuesday night.

=============================================
next part will depends on the response to this story. will post tomorrow if I got time to write.

Fivearms
02-08-2019, 03:55 PM
Nice start TS, camping here for more ;)

kiss29
02-08-2019, 06:28 PM
It was not her first time to Singapore. But this time she bring along her parents and brother to Free and Easy Singapore for 6days.
We reached Bugis junction, I had wanted to bring her to the hawker center to eat cheap food. But the evening heat waves from the hot asphalt was emanating upwards, and making walking across the traffic lights to bugis village side of on the road and outside very HOT.
She complained about the hot weather in Singapore. Then I cheekily asked her, if she find a Singaporean husband, then she will have to suffer this hot weather all year round, unlike her Liaoning cool weathers. We made small talk, as we walked back towards Bugis junction, for the aircon coolness. As we walked along the internal Hylam street, I casually told her I just returned from Hainan Island two days ago(Sunday). I continued talking to her the story that I love to visit as many china cities before I die; How I want to be Yolo King, to experience different aspects of live of this 5000 years of culture.
She just listen and nodded as I speak non-stop, as I am trying hard to impress her on point no.1, to excite her to want to know more about me. She decided to try the soup kitchen as she claims she wants to eat simple and maintain body, and she is not really hungry. So we ordered two set meals of soup plus bread.
The conversation continued as we have our dinner together.
As we were leaving the restaurant, she commented that Singapore is accepting Wechat and Alipay now. The last time she was here, two year ago, she claimed she had difficulties as cashless payments was not popular yet. When I used cashed to pay for the dinner, she asked me why I still use cash and not electronic payments. That when I blurted out the classic rich man wayang statement “宝贝,这个世界上Cash is King”. She just smiled back at me, as if she knew I am just talking crap and boasting.
The dinner was not expensive around $30++. She didn’t carrot me with atas restaurants. I was appreciative and felt relax at the time with her. Thinking she might be THE ONE for me.
I asked her what was her plan for tomorrow, she said going to the zoo and birdpark. I asked her really want to go to the small zoo and birdpark? She replied, that it was recommended by the hotel and online search. So they also have made the booking with a day tour package to bring them to zoo and birdpark.
Here goes my big mistake, of the day. I casually said these animals are captive and trained to act in shows. Like circus acts. She said she have not being to a real circus before and would love to go to one if possible.
Knowing when a gal casually tells you she really wants something; That is the cue for action, to act like a Real gentleman, to give her hope, to make her think there is future to meet me to do a activity together, and that will be point no. 2 of my list.
So my big mouth said to her “I promised you I will bring you to watch an International Circus within 2019 or next. Not some cheap lousy Chinese circus; But a world class circus in America or UK. “. My big mouth again added “If there is a Big Circus in Liaoning, I will fly over to watch it with you. If there is a circus in Singapore, I will pay for your air ticket to fly to Singapore to watch it with me.”
And with that statement, I foolishly curled my little finger and show it to her. Without hesitating she used her little finger and hooked it to mine, and that was out first physical contact. Sorry, not going to say got feeling or reaction. I have touched many ATBs, so it is kind of numb and no feeling. But that poke to my waist at Chinatown MRT, was really got surprised electric feel.
And before I knew it, she planted a little peck on my cheek, and said “一言为定,不可反悔。“
I replied back ‘cross my heart and hope to die, if I am telling a lie”.
We took the MRT back to clarky quay, where her Swissotel hotel is located. I also promised her I will want to visit Liaoning in end August or September to look for her and hope she can be my tourguide, like how I am her tour guide for the day, this will be point no.3 of my list.
I actually wanted to get her drunk and see got chance to bed her that night or not. So I brought her to walk around the pubs in Clarke quay area.
LO and BEHOLD, this FARKING poster of Cirque Du Soleil Kurios was hanging on the lamppost, showing that the Circus in in town this week.
She pointed it out to me, and said her English understanding that it is a circus, and the background is of circus theme. Really is Lan Lan Suck Thumb Bang Balls, buy lottery also not so lucky, kind of situation. My heart sank deep down. Scanned the dates on the poster, hoping it is not this week.
She said “Lets watch this tomorrow night, I am free. You promised me.我们勾勾小指了,不可反悔。“
Not wanting to lose face, I asked her to confirm she is free on wednesday night or not. She said she is free every night. Wahl au eh. This time she wins liao loh.
Damm basturd this cunning ATB. She played me. She must have known the circus is in town. Since she is a tourist, she must have searched online to know what sights and places to visit in Singapore this week.
I told her I will buy the ticket the next day and check got any good seats or not. Only the best for her.

Surely I am not stupid to buy the tickets and not bedding her before the show right?
Surely I must somehow use the lure of the tickets (maybe buy Thursday night or Friday night tickets), then try to bed her on Wednesday night, to get my tickets worth? All these thoughts was running thru my mine like TATU….running in my mind, running in my mind.

===============================================
Have a good weekends and TGIF.
{anyway its Friday night, I will be meeting her later for drinks} will write the remaing parts of the story on Monday. Stay tune.}

Xyresic
02-08-2019, 08:35 PM
power rah bro!!!!!

sponge05
03-08-2019, 06:24 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

roucsh
03-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Nice story bro, please keep going.. :)

BoogieUp
03-08-2019, 01:01 PM
ATB!! ATB!!! Boss, we want more ATB!!

queeheng
03-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Support and camping too

cavemanng
03-08-2019, 09:22 PM
If you succeed in sianing her and become 驸马, then swee liao lo. Don't skimp

MPLover
04-08-2019, 06:35 AM
nice story TS! please share more updates soon.

greencane
04-08-2019, 05:09 PM
Support nice story :)

Informer
05-08-2019, 08:49 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

kiss29
05-08-2019, 11:59 AM
The first night ended when I sent her back to the hotel room, was hoping she would invite me into the room for the proverbial ‘Coffee, Tea or Mee’. But she said her parents and brother are here, so was not convenient. Not wanting to pissed her off or be too busybody. I wished her good night and said the stupidest thing “晚安,明天晚上一起去看马戏团。不见不散。“。

With that the night ended for me. Would I want to see her again? Then the circus event will have to happen. Will it happen? At this point my mind was estimating the circus tickets to be around $59++ range, so the shock that will be coming is still blissfully ignorant yet.

Reached home sent her the Wechat good night icons, but she didn’t response. Does this mean its game over for me? Really am I such an unattractive man. I am fat but I am also gentle and adorable.

[will finished the remaining story by end of today. stay tuned]

kiss29
05-08-2019, 12:29 PM
It was Wednesday morning. I have met this LiaoNing Cherry yesterday only. And due to my big mouth promise about the circus tickets, I am contemplating what I should do about the empty promises.

Knowing the ever popular forum EDMW has a lot of sexperts on all topics and experiences. I posted my plea for help on EDMW forum titled “Got one ATB tricked me to bring her to watch circus”. True enough all the comments start incoming fast and furious. Many gave their usual worthless 2cents comments. A lot scolded me for Cool Story Bro. Some really gave genuine advices, and I thank them for it.

Initially looking at the website online tickets pricing, I got the shocked out of my life, the pricing are from VIP $324 to Low SES $105 range. Not sure how close to the stage the seating position are for the Low SES $105 tickets, I again reached out to EDMW for their advices. Predominantly, I wanted to know do it need Binoculars for the distant Low SES tickets, and will I be able to move-up and occupy those higher priced unoccupied seats mid-way thru the shows.

$105 x 2 = $210 for an ATB that I only met yesterday? Farking crazy was what most called me in the forum when I seek for advices. Which for Yolo-King like me, is abit too fast too insane and thinking with the small head. Which I might not even get the chance for my one-eye snake to be polished after spending the $210 tickets (not counting the food, the taxi fares, etc. yet). Oh my Gawd. What Have My Big Mouth Gotten Myself Into Now.
Am I so easily to be exposed to be a Talk Cock person, not a real man (as many EDMWers commented I was a loser trying to impress a gal which I go no means of)?

This kind of mental torture is fast destroying me. I can’t concentrate on my day job for that morning. Didn’t feel good that I have to fork out $210 just for chance to be with this ATB again tonight, where many Edmwers had pointed out the same amount of money can get me a Double Fly experience in gaylang, confirmed will enjoy; While the circus ticket does not ensure I will get laid, as the ATB can just leave me high and dry after the circus show ended.

Spend the whole morning deep in thoughts. As Cherry was on a day trip with her family to Singapore River Cruise, we didn’t chat much on WeChat that morning.

I did send her a dinner date, to bring her to experience the simple food that Singaporeans love, aka cheap hawker food lah.
She replied “OK, thumbs-up Icon”.
As I didn’t do my morning area cleaning well, the supervisor was pissed and demanded that I get all the toilets and carpets cleaned by 4pm, else I will not get my day pay. So faced with money issue and ATB dilemma, I gave in to money and spend my time to clean the toilets for next few hours.
Like what they said, genius get their best ideas while sitting on the toilet throne. I had the brainwave of how to test this ATB and outwit her.
I decided to buy the KURIOS circus ticket for Thursday night, 1st August. So that I can showed to her I am real man of my words. And I also have Wednesday night to test her emotion resistance and hopefully can at least UP her before the Circus show. So it is make or break for me.

In my mind, I was telling myself this planned event.
A) I will buy the ticket from Sistic.
B) Show the ticket to Cherry during dinner.
C) Bring her to drink wine at dark carparks.
D) Try to seduce her in my car in some quiet carpark.
E) Get my tickets worth in sex or BBJJ, or whatever she can give.
F) If she rejects, then I will call it off.
G) Bring my mother to watch the circus on Thursday night instead of the ATB.

Good plan right? Damm I am smart!!

At 4pm, during my rest period, I quickly rushed to buy the tickets and I have a work schedule at 4:30pm and need to be back in office. Went to the nearby sistic ticket booth to buy the Kurios Circus ticket. Feeling like a king. I somehow accidently bought the VIP$324 tickets instead of the $105 tickets. Because I mistakenly click on the front row seatings, instead of the last row seatings! YES, BIG mistake number two. In my dreamy state, I confused the Front with the Back of the seating map of the circus area. Would you believe it? The salesperson asked for my Credit Card, I said Pay wave, and with a Beep-Beep, $648 just got charged into my bills. Damm it for the convenience of CC card.

Only when I got the ticket and saw the receipt, then the reality sat in for me.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A VERY EXPENSIVE SEX LESSON FOR ME>>>>>

babelia
05-08-2019, 04:36 PM
Nice story bro, please keep it going!

kiss29
05-08-2019, 04:58 PM
Holding on to my VIP $324 x2 tixs, I was in mixed mood on the way back to office to work. Chinese got one saying about the feelings “ Don’t know to laugh or to cry”.

Decided to post my tickets on the forum to show off, and to shut up those non-believers who had dissed me as a loser.

I had arranged to meet her at 6pm when my work was over. We had discussed to eat Singapore style food at the nearby Chinatown hawker center. But she replied that her family had already tasted the food at the Chinatown hawker center, and furthermore the weather is very hot and her makeups would melt. Give all sorts of excused that a gentleman should care about the girl feelings.

At that point, I seriously was contemplating to just call it off. My perception from her reply was TYPICAL of Golden Cheese Pies ATB. Materialist and Money grabbing type.
But I told myself, I have got the Golden tickets in my hand. I can reverse the game balance. I could make use of the circus tickets to make her feel that I am a genuine rich guy. And there is nothing for me to lose if I can bed her tonight with the lure of the VIP tixs. I can still dump her the next day and go to the circus with my mum( or dad).

I received wechat message from her “我在牛车水地铁站。你过来我们一起去吃饭。”
Kiss29>”我们去哪儿吃饭?你去过Bugis吗?”
Cherry>”应该没有,那里有高级餐厅吗?我好饿。”
Kiss29>’有空调的,也有没空调的餐厅。”

I was planning to bring her across to the Bugis village side of the Hawker center.

Met her at the Chinatown station, and we took the train to Bugis station. Had small chit chat with her, and she show me her car, a G-wagon. And a Porsche Panamera, that she claimed belongs to her brother. She seems to be a rich gal, as she also showed me a condo, that she said is under her name. Not sure what kind of sales and investment she is going to sell me during dinner. I know these ATBs scammers too well, and I am ready for it.

As soon as we got out of bugis MRT station, and about to cross over to Bugis Village, she held my hands and asked me where are we going? Its too hot outside and she wanted to eat in the air con building.

Lan Lan, I have no choice but to grab her hands and Ke-BlauKang Puseng and walked back to Bugis junction. As we walked along the Hylam street, I told her about my recent Hainan trip, and how nice the food was in China, etc. All the while I was holding to her hands, and feeling proud that first base is established. Chit chat abit more, which I have no recollection of what we talk about, Sorry, All in my mind, I was trying to guide her to avoid the expensive restaurants in Bugis, skirting around and went down to the basement food court.

Eventually she settled on Soup Kitchen. We ordered the soup with bread set meal.

At that time I took out the circus ticket and told her it’s the most expensive tickets available.

Kiss29>”这是高级贵宾的票,为了你,什么都愿意。”

Cherry>”哦,谢谢。你人真好。我们真有缘。”

Kiss29>”我真的对你有好感,希望你会回报我。”

Cherry>”你别花言巧语了。我不明白。”

I gave her a dirty wink and lip smacking action.

She saw it and smiled and in return used her index and middle fingers to make the scissor cutting action. And she blurted out in a huge laughter.

Wao lau eh. I think she knows my intentions and is secretly enjoying it too.
At the moment, I knew I have to take a bold step and bring her to my office toilet storage room for some heavy action. To make full use of the VIP ticket allure.

It was already 8pm by then, and I suggested that we take the train back to Clarke quay for drinks. She agreed.

kiss29
05-08-2019, 05:57 PM
I had it all planned out.
Either I get her drunk in one of the pubs along Clarke quay? OR, I would bring her up to my office and offer her bourbon coke until she is drunk.
As we walked along Clarke quay, I was holding her hands, and my fingers are non-stop caressing her palm. Hoping to make her horny or at least in a relax state where she knows what she was walking into together with me. Again she complained her make-up was going to melt if she kept walking along Clarke quay in that hot evening weather.
Without further delay, I told her my office has a great view of the MBS, and the laser light shows at 9pm would be great to watch from the office windows, and of course there was aircon (this I lied, because the office central aircons are usually shut down by 7pm.) to enjoy.
So off we went to my office, tap my staff access card to get to my office level (again after 7pm, access to the offices are strictly by occupants access cards). In the lift, my arms are already warping her shoulders tightly, and best of all is that she never resisted.
In the office, I led her to the corner storage cubicles area.
Told her the toilet is clean, and she can freshen up alittle bit.
Kiss29>”你去厕所洗一洗干净吧。”
Cherry>”洗手就好。你可别以为我好欺负噢。”
I like her reply, it meant she knows what I want. And yet she is willing to enter into the office alone with me at night.
I poured a cup of whiskey + pepsi for both of us, as I only got one cup in the office. We were sitting by the bay windows of the office, sipping our bourbon coke, and waiting for the laser show to start at MBS.
My hands was auto roaming around her neck hairline area, slowly caressing and massaging, getting her into the mood.
Both of us was not talking, she is just enjoying my touch in the dark office corner. I don’t want to spoil the mood by saying I love her, or sweet nothings. From my experiences, such words are not necessary and can backfire as the girls knows it’s insincere thrash talk. Silence is golden as they say.
I can see that she is actually enjoying it and there was no objection from her.
My hands was slowly but surely going down to her shoulders and giving her a gentle massage. Periodically tickling her ear lobes. She was wearing a dark color flowery dress, with off shoulders exposed, which is easy for my hands to caress the soft skins.
Cherry>”我们昨天才认识,你想干嘛?”
Kiss29>”我要你放松,享受新加坡夜景。我不会对你不礼貌的。”
I cannot let this night go to waste, she was already in the lion den. If I let her slipped away, then I will regret forever.
I took her hand, and placed her hand over my crotch.
She just automatically knows what I want. She unzipped my pants. I had to helped her to wriggle down my underwear to exposed my now throbbing penis. With skilled hand, she started rubbing it up and down.
My free hand. This time is already inside her bra, and squeezing her nipples. I can sensed her breathing was heighten and getting faster, she was making cat like whimper sound under her breath. It was so soft but audible in the quiet office environment.
The laser show starts, beautiful colored light shows from the MBS. While I am getting my penis rub the pleasurable ways. This is the life I have dreamt about, and its reality for me.
I cant control my excitement anymore, I was purposely letting out huge moans of enjoyment, as she was continueing rubbing my penis.
I started to roam into the panties, rubbing her clits, its was moist, I smelled my wet fingers. Its was a pleasant smell. I can confirm for sure she takes care of her virginal health. Also she was smooth down there, meant she shaved clean! A first for ATB .
As I was about to pull down her panties… She protested and said the office floor is dirty and she likes to do such thing in a clean room. What a spoiler mood killer.
I said “I am already so hard now, how can you help me?”
Cherry>”你们新加坡人都怎么坏吗?”
I didn’t reply, because I know she is definitely horny and since she shaved her pussy, she must have a lot of experiences too. So I tested her by gently guiding her head towards my penis.

She seems to know my intention, and went down on me without much delay.
I pulled down my pants completely so that she can access it easily.
Slurping on my hot rod like she was licking a ice cream.
OOOHHHHHH…….很爽。你吹的很舒服,不要停。我很享受。
She was bodding up and down my shaft like a jackhammer on auto mode. She was making the slurping wet sound too.
Honestly I have never had a ATB that is so good at blowing the trumpet. (Not included those paid cheekons, they are all fakes anyway).
By then she was kneeling down infront of me, sucking and slurping the stick like she enjoying it.
Both my hands are fully cupping her breasts and stroking her nipples, twisting her pink nipples like tuning radio.
Oh…gawd, I am so high and on cloud nine. I cant it anymore.
Kiss29>”我要射了。“
She stopped for a while, looked up at my eyes, gave me a cheeky smile, she grabbed my ass even tighter and kept the suction force on the burting cock.
With a shudder and jerked, I came inside her mouth. Twitching a few more times, while she never ever stopped sucking on my flaccid cock.
I reached over for the packet of tissue, but she rejected it.
Cherry>”给我那杯酒“
I passed her the cup of whiskey coke, and she took a few sip and swallowed it.
She swallowed down all my sperm with the whiskey!!!
Blow me down. This is the very first time, that I had a BBBJJ from a girl.
What an experience.

{The story about the events that happened after the circus show will likely continue tomorrow, if I got time to write. Takes too long for me to write this story. Old already....not as quick with my typing skills as before}

fartonyrface
06-08-2019, 02:17 AM
Nice updates TS, hope to read more!

madpig88
06-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

kiss29
06-08-2019, 11:22 AM
I was still in a daze after I sent her back to her Hotel. I had never had a ATB that is so good at BJ and CIM and swallows. Is this my lucky day or what? Holly Halehluyah!

WOW, is she a gem!! If second day of since I first met with ATB was already so much fun. I wondered what would tomorrow brings.

Its ok that she said the office carpet is dirty and hard surfaces not convenient. Point Noted. I will book a hotel after the Kurios Circus, to bonk her upside down like crazy. Round two began on Thursday.

Thursday she and her family had a full day tour of the Zoo, bird park, night safari (which she will missed since she would be with me at the circus). We just had cheeky and dirty wechat messaging.

Kiss29>”我今晚给你看我的独眼蛇。夜间动物园里的动物我也有。没关系的。”

Cherry>”你很坏的,我咔嚓掉你的鸡脖才知道我厉害。”

Kiss29>”我喜欢你的嘴唇,好想吻你全身,从头到脚。”

Cherry>”我会报警的,不要对圣女有歪想法噢。”

Kiss29>”今晚我6:30开车接你,在大厅门口等你。”

So the arranged was made to pick her up in my car at 6:00pm, to MBS big top for the Kurios circus show that starts at 8pm.

The whole day I was all hyped up and worked at cleaning all the toilets and carpets like a robot. Fast and efficient. No time was wasted even to play few rounds of Clash Royale on my HP, as I wanted to finish to the works assignment early. Have a good shower and change of new clothing, before picking her up in my Mercs A-class. Tonight is all on me to fail, and regret forever.

Had a busy day cleaning up the basement area because DonDon Donki opens the new outlet today. The building management had the cleaning company especially to keep the area clean and tidy the whole day.
Time passed fast when your mind is preoccupied with good thoughts.
I was waiting for her at the lobby at 5:50pm, and saw quite a few jut Japanes MILF staying there. The Japanese MILF every so elegant and sweet. I digressed.

Cherry walked out of the lift, in a flowery top, short skirt and a white pumps shoes. First thought in my mind, HoSayLiao, that short skirt means my hand can easily auto roam and access the abalone while in the car. She is decent looking. Typical of ah-lian dressing, really if no one told me she is a tru blue ATB, I would have assumed she was a Singaporean ah-lian. Her shoulder length hair, was half dyed blondish. He had light make-ups on, and that luscious red lips….Oh Lah Lah the memories of last night BBJJ came rushing back into my lit bro head. Mari-Kita at the moment at the lobby.

Went to hold her hands and pulled her towards me and gave a light kiss on the lips. She laughed at me, and said I have ruined her lipsticks as some of it was staining on my lips. Who cares. I was feeling so smuck, that I want the bellboy, the concierge, the door man, to be Jelly of me holidng onto a pretty ATB.

We walk over to DonDon Donki for a nice Japanese dinner, she had a seafood don, while I have a hokaido beef steak.
She was complaining to me Singapore is too hot, and she didn’t enjoy the zoo and bird park due to the weather. She seems to be the typical complain queen. I think she is half a Singaporean already….Only knows how to complain all day about everything! Haa Haa.

I told her ”今晚我带你去晒月亮,不会热的。还有我的车的空调会让你很舒服的.”

Cherry replied “you are full of shit, like the animals in the zoo. Everyday eat sleep shit, eat sleep shit.”

I retorted back “我要吃你,和你一起睡,明天一起起来拉屎。”

Cherry answered “你要我报警是不?吃饭啦,我好饿。”

I continued to have small talks with her over the dinner. All aimed at getting her psycho to know that I am going to bring her to have intimacy tonight.
6:45pm we drove towards MBS. KNNBCCB traffic to MBS so packed and so many ERP gantries to pay and pay.

Luckily that open air carpark besides MBS is half empty, no problem to park my car there. First time went in weekdays evening, I know usually weekends with major events the carpark will be full.

Still holding hands like a lovely couple (third day only hor), walking along the riverfront. Saw many couples runnings/exercising. Many OL walking to MRT after work. The thing was, many are staring at me and Cherry. Seems like they cannot believe a fat ugly guy can have such a pretty SYT by his side. Whatever the case, it was a morale booster for me that evening, enjoying all the stares as I know they were envious of me.
Went to the entrance, showed my VIP golden tickets, and the usher handled us a VIP lanyard to wear around the neck, which entitles us to enjoy some champagne and finger food at a food tentage. Got satay, fried jalapeno chilis, salmon salad, and those silly small cubes of bitsize food in individual small spoon/cup. Took two photos of Cherry in the tentage, and posted it in my Wechat private EDMW group as proof that my ATB is real.
At 8pm, we went straight to our first row seats. I told her that she is my queen, that is why she is worth the front row seat. Psycho her about my sincerity and magnanimousness, hoped she would reciprocate in kind late into the night after the show. As there are ushers and lightings are bright, it was not possible for my hands to auto roam. We were sitting there just holding on to each other fingers and fidgeting the hot backside on the cheap chair once a while

$7 for a bottle of Coke Zero. LLST have to buy, as I was thirsty doing all the talk-cock chit chats.

The KURIOS show was superb. The only complain is the farking front row seat is not ideal. My neck is cranking up all night, looking at the elevated stage. Five rows back would be an ideal viewing position.

Again, time passed fast when you are enjoying yourself. Soon it was 10pm. And the show ended.

Is this the end? Or there will be more heavy duty action.

I don’t have a valid plan. I am not going to bring her back to the office, as the same dirty carpet and hard flooring or hard conference room table, will not be conducive to seduce her.

I will have to think fast. MBS hotel is too expensive for a quickie.
I think the Chinatown H81 would be a good compromise.

>>>>>>
The finale will be posted before 6pm..... now going for lunch........

Senegal
06-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Nice, waiting for next update!

kiss29
06-08-2019, 02:59 PM
KURIOSITY kills the ATB.

Well actually is Kurios the show makes my ATB very happy and relaxed mood.

She suggested that we should get some food, as she was hungry.
I asked her what she thought about the circus show. She told me I am the first man who is willing to splurge such an expensive ticket on her, and it was her first time in her entire 28years watching a live circus act. She turned around and wanted to peck me on the cheek, but I turned to face her and extracted a full mouth to mouth kiss with her, right at the entrance of Kurios where everyone was tired and trying to leave the place.
From the back of the crowds, one guys was Tsk Tsk Tsk me for blocking the path.

Who cares about the world. When I have her in my arms tonight. Nothing else matters, tonight is the night where we were going to make beautiful music together. Or should I say, we were just motivated by the trampoline act(up down up down), the contortionist act(kuma sutra body twisting positions), the seduction sofa act(where the clown tried all means to seduce the audience participants), the weird dancing of the female cast, etc.
No matter what, my mind was set to replicate our own mini circus act in H81.
Drove her to Clarke quay, where I have season parking at the office block.

I cheekily asked her, whether she wants to go up the office or go to hotel.

Without a blink of eye, Cherry replied “你的办公室地毯那么脏,我们去酒店比交干净。“

I mean this kind of reply, is crystal clear.

I knew at the point I will get my wishes come true.

==================
will post the final chapter later.
Now going to work again.

wark69
06-08-2019, 04:59 PM
Nice update bro, wish to read more!

kiss29
06-08-2019, 06:17 PM
We were having the frog leg porridge at the corner shophouse. Enjoying my late supper with this pretty ATB who has shown me a wonderful blowing skill previous night. I did not want to eat much, as a bloated tummy is not conducive for sex.
While she was busy eating her frog legs, I slipped into my mouth half-piece of the blue pill. Placed the pill under the tongue, allowing the bitter chemicals to be absorbed into the tongue and thin skins of the mouth. I had the bottle of Jim Beam whiskey from my office brought along for the supper. Took a big mouthful of whiskey to wash away the bitterness.

After paying for the porridge bill, Cherry said “ I am tired, I am going back to my hotel to sleep.”.
I was disappointed with this outcome, said “so early, are we not going to take a drive in my car?”

Cherry “ Thank you for the Circus show, I am tired and I love my own hotel room.”

I knew I was being played from the way she talked, but still acting like a gentleman I replied “in this case, I will send you back to your room OK?”
Cherry replied “Dear Kiss, you are wonderful man. Next time come to LiaoNing, I will treat you to all the delicious food.”
I was already no mood, just nodded and gave a weak smile.
We walked from Chinatown back to Swissotel hotel, it was already 11:30pm. GAME OVER FOR ME??

Reluctantly I told her how I wished I can send her up till the doorstep and kiss night. She nodded her head. In the elevator, there was security camera, so I hesitate to kiss her. Along the corridors to her room, at her room front door, I kissed her like it was the last good bye. Wet with my saliva, gave her a tongue fight and started to kiss her ears. She pushed me away and angrily said “there are cameras, please dont make me report police”.
She tapped her door card, the door creaked open, she peek inside.
I wished her Good night.
Suddenly she held onto my neck, and pulled me into the room. My head hit on the door with a loud ‘Bang’. OUCH. She quickly said sorry, and explained that her brother is in another room, this is her private room. JACKPOT.
I wanted to continue the kiss game, but she stopped me.

Cherry>”我有洁癖,你可以去洗一洗吗?”

Is this the BEST words that I want to hear from her Hell Yes.
So I told her I will take a quick shower and asked her to wait for me.
Inside the bathroom, it was full of her cosmetics and cleaning solutions.

Wait a minute, my self-preservation mode kicked in ASAP.

What if this is a 仙人跳?

What if her bro(hubby) suddenly come in with hotel security and accused me of rape? SHIET…..am I so stupid to fall for this long con scam. I got to get out now, this is too easy to be true. Smelly a 80% scam from the looks of it.
I walked out of the bathroom, to take a peak of what she was doing, true enough she is on her phone seems like sending messages on Wechat. I quickly went to chain up the main door.
Still fearing for my safety, I keep the bathroom door open, and let the shower water ran, pretending to be bathing. After few minutes of non activity, I quickly take off clothings, jump into the shower, apply shampoo and bath gels, and gave my body the fastest bath ever.
I think I even boke the fast bathing timings compared to my army days. Dried myself and wear back the full clothings, dare not to just come out in underwear or bath robe. Seriously, the fear was so great that I regretted at the moment, and prayed hard to god to protect me and I will not be a bad lusty boy in future.
I got out and told her I am cleaned, she said it is her turn to wash.
Cherry said “你等我,我现在去洗澡,没那么快。要半小时。”
I replied “OK”
Now this scam level seems to have jumped from 80 to 99% right now.
Why would she specifically said she is bathing a long time? Is this a delay tactics for her bro to come barging it?

Whatever sexy mood I had, has being killed by the uneasiness of waiting in a empty room that is so typical of such Chinese scammers tactics.

Under the pillow where she was sitting before she went into the bathroom, I chanced upon a bright screen. It was her HP, and it is still in wechat page, not locked yet. I took it, and quickly browse thru her messages. Seems like she was talking to her 闺蜜 about finding love in Singapore. The messages seems to indicate that she is happy to find a nice singaporean man(I assume it was me). I flipped to the phone call history, the last call was 5pm++ and it was with my number. The last sms messages, was some discussion about work and gym lessons. Am I safe? Was my fear unnecessary?

As a precaution, I searched thru her bags, took a screen shot of her ID card. Also took a few photos of her other items, like luggage bags, handbags, shoes, etc. Thinking back it was really silly of me.

By then it was 12midnight. I have that blue pill about 45mins ago, and its effect is starting to react. Even with the fear in my mind, my lit bro had became hard and solid. It must have being the most ironical validation of the effect of the pill efficacy. It works even when my mind and heart was worried with fear.

Out she came from the bathroom, in the hotel bathrobe. She sat down at the desk, took out the hair dryer. I sprang into action, grab the hair dryer from her and offered to helped her blow.

One hand holding the dryer, the other hand is auto roaming on the neck and shoulder caressing her skilky smooth skin. Taking in breaths of sweet smelling from the body gels and shampoo.

Her complexion is smooth and pretty even without makeups on. She is indeed a natural beauty, not those ugly duckling transformation one see on tik-tok videos. After drying her hair for list two minutes, I off the hair dryer. And started to kiss her nape and ear from her back, slowly and surely, I am going to make her so wet and wild.

She let out a gentle moan “我的天,你真行”

She stood up, turned around to face me, and we kissed like wild monkeys. She was very aggressive, biting my lips and tongue. I returned the favour by squeezing her breast, grabbing in a rythymic pattern, like a milkman getting milk.

She is definitely weak, as her legs gave way and she literally fell onto me. I lost my balance backwards onto the bed. The heavy duty actions started there and then.

I gave her good licking from her ears, to the neck, till her pinkish nipples. She was calling out 我的天, non-stop. Embolden, I start licking her tummy, and slowing down to her clean shaven pubes. It was wet with her love juice. I slurped it up like elixir of youth, I just can stop myself anymore.
My throbbing hot rob is asking for action.With a quick shift, I straddled her, and pushed in the rod. Gently, up down up down, in out in out. Her eyes were closed as she enjoyed the warmth and passion that I am giving her.
I must have lost track of time. She kept shouting, Give it to me, I want your hot babies.
I decided to slow down the pace, I pulled it out. Hoping to get a good rest.

Cherry cried out “昨晚你享受了,今晚轮到你给我享受,射进来。”

I was not wearing rubber, How am I going to shoot inside?

Cherry explained “我的大姨妈前天刚走,今天是安全日,我要你的热精子。”

I was crazy at the point of no return. This ATB is really tight and juicy, and I don’t think I can last another minute without shooting.

I up the tempo of my thrusting speed, in out in out, and correspondingly her moans get louder and louder.

I can feel her vagina muscles squeezing me, it just means that she is experiencing orgasmic spasms.

Her screem of pleasures is real for sure.

I unloaded a full shot into her, at her plea. Arrrrhhhhhh…….我来了。。。。我射了。。。。好爽。Arrggghh….

We cuddled for a while, and she went to the toilet to clean up.

I stayed with her the whole night.

Next morning, I just walk across the street to my workplace. Easy peasy.

I am planning to meet her in LiaoNing at the end of August 2019.
This is going to be a farking great 2019 for me. I have found a horny and fun ATB.

THE END OF THE FANTASY STORY

evoralliart
06-08-2019, 10:24 PM
Like this story very much.
Thanks bro kiss29 for the regular updates and didn't stop halfway:)

If possible, do also update if you were to go to LiaoNing to look for her. :)

KnowItAll
07-08-2019, 05:19 AM
really like your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...

kiss29
07-08-2019, 09:23 AM
I have some older posted stories for those who wants to read more and up my points.

I will write again only when I encounter my next ATB experience.
Hope it will be soon......
Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

fowlmouth
07-08-2019, 02:25 PM
I have some older posted stories for those who wants to read more and up my points.

I will write again only when I encounter my next ATB experience.
Hope it will be soon......
Thanks for all the support and encouragement.

Thanks bro, please share more stories :)

meijipcc
08-08-2019, 05:23 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

NaNeNiNoNu
08-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Very nice story, support!

Cash8877
09-08-2019, 06:34 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

basfreak
10-08-2019, 06:27 AM
nice story TS, shall wait here for more updates.

lobangkingz
10-08-2019, 08:31 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

Senegal
10-08-2019, 02:36 PM
Do keep your story coming TS

i^Xi0n
11-08-2019, 05:13 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

Truthful
12-08-2019, 06:56 AM
like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing. :)

curiousSG
13-08-2019, 07:02 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

KTVbuddy
14-08-2019, 08:25 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.

kiss29
30-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Up for the incoming 2020 new year and new readers.

N1ckNassy
31-12-2019, 07:50 AM
Up for the incoming 2020 new year and new readers.

Happy new year bro :)