PDA

View Full Version : New KTV - CLUB ROYCE ?

andyk
10-08-2007, 04:47 PM
Was heading to the 50s KTV earlier this week & i noticed that there was renovations works going at the building behind...CLUB ROYCE - Exquisite KTV ..Can't remember what was the name before...but i was there once,it was really packed & happening place !!!

Got this strong feeling that it probably by the same bosses of CLUB JAGUAR...

Will be interesting if it's going to be another "happening joint"....and more options for all KTV entertainment ! :)

seekfun
10-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Was heading to the 50s KTV earlier this week & i noticed that there was renovations works going at the building behind...CLUB ROYCE - Exquisite KTV ..Can't remember what was the name before...but i was there once,it was really packed & happening place !!!

Will be interesting if it's going to be another "happening joint"....and more options for all KTV entertainment ! :)

R u referring to the previous xin tian di ktv location? I noticed renovation going on there also. So u mean it is completed and open liao. Maybe one day go have a look.

slimboyfat
10-08-2007, 06:06 PM
it looks far from completed if you ask me

they have just put a new sign up thats all

andyk
10-08-2007, 06:13 PM
No,Bro,i dun think it's open yet 'cause the workers were still busy working !....It'll be good to have the above & 50s KTV there for more options !
And give Jackie Chan's 50's KTV some competition...Or maybe he & his partners own it too ?

Sori i really forgot the name of the last place but i recalled that it's was quite havoc with PRCs & Viets there !

It's looks quite posh so hope that their gals will match their image ! :D

Forever Young
10-08-2007, 10:42 PM
So I suppose when open more PRC to choose from, hopefully, not fm other KTVs n charge higher ..

Cum_Luver
10-08-2007, 10:54 PM
very interesting....another place to try liao...

suaveguy28
11-08-2007, 05:53 PM

Hmmmm can try it out hope not another PRC ktv cause not to my liking.:)

HorBo
19-08-2007, 05:09 AM
Any update on this KTV??
Seem like so long liao still not open yet. :rolleyes:

unclesammi
19-08-2007, 11:25 AM
Renovation still on going. Hope to see kakis there during the opening.:D

andyk
19-08-2007, 12:09 PM
Dun think the owners plan to open during the Ghost Month ! :D

So the longer they take for renovations,the place probably will be very exclusive to compete ! But most important they must have the SYTs that we want ! So akan datang !!! :D

Foreverz
03-04-2010, 08:41 AM
anyone can provide me with club royce number?