PDA

View Full Version : have u ever had sex wif ur buddy gal or friend gal?

hansa81
08-08-2007, 10:38 AM
well... i kinda had sex wif my buddy gal... well when we had sex at the point of time, they juz broke up... n she juz contact me to talk to, have fun... im attached n she know it(my gal is overseas doing her studies). being a friend, i juz wanted to keep her accompany till she find a new replacement... or if possible patch up the 2 back together... dunno how, we got close... on rainy days we would share umbrella n i would hug her close, share food, tickle each other... one fine day we went for a movies, she wanted a couple seat, i've no objection to it... we watch movies as per normal...it was colder than normal but i was wearing a sweater n a t-shirt underneath... she hug me n whisper dat she is cold, so at least i can do is wrap my left arms arnd her n continue watching the movie... she even move her arms underneath my sweater... only then i felt dat she is touching my nipple n playing wif it. i look at her in the eyes n smile... move my head closer n it all juz went naturally, we kiss each other... she told me dat she long for this feeling... i juz smile, trying to be cool...
she then ask me when was the last time i had sex n wif who, so told her abt 6mths ago wif my gf... she ask me if i've ever had sex wif other gal during the last 6 mths, i said no... n she smile.
then she ask me," will u do something to make me happy? ". i look at her n say of course i would make a friend happy...
her hand juz went down to my pants n gently stroking my dick from the outside n said " lets go to a hotel right now, please... "
i was wet then, i guess she is even wetter...
halfway through the show, we left... got in a cab n went to a hotel...
her stats was like 35c 27 34... i was like amaze by the beauty of this gal...
i made love to her wif all the different position possible n in the end, call the frontdesk to stay overnite... we bonk till like 2am n its already my 3rd shot wif rest inbetween, her massaging my back n body kept waking up my bro... her moan was keep me going for more, dats the best n most natural moan i've ever heard, of course she did say dat my didck was slightly bigger than my buddy's. next morning when we woke up, we still have the energy to do it again... she then whisper in my ears " thank you for giving me such a wonderful time... " i smile at her n said, its my pleasure dear...
i've been fucking her for the past 4mths, n eventhough she patch up wif my buddy we r still doing it.
damn... this gal is fabulous... i juz cant stand her...

unsung80
08-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Good for you lor.

pokeman71
08-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Any follow up bro, did you bonk her again?

Wait for next thread

hansa81
08-08-2007, 10:48 AM
i did bonk her for the past 4mths... also till now... even when she already patch up wif my buddy... we do have sex... :). many time she ask me to cum inside her, but i juz cant do it... the most i will do is cum near her pussy. welll, wat i can say abt her is looks can be deceiving... she have the look of a gentle quiet gal who does not smoke or drink( infact she doesnt smoke or drink). very decent look, but then its a different story in bed.

Kunotz
08-08-2007, 05:06 PM
I don hv this experience, but then the reverse happened to me, my best buddy did it with my GF ... :(
We still frens but not with the ger ,....

block11
08-08-2007, 07:08 PM
i don't know we should be happy or sad for you... :rolleyes:

WillamSexsphere
08-08-2007, 08:18 PM
hahaha...you fuck your buddy's girl and you still have the cheek to call him a buddy? :eek:

With a friend like you, who need enemies..:D

stephan
08-08-2007, 08:26 PM
This world has changed, people mindset also changed. Nowaday, what is so call buddy? Happy time can enjoy together, got problem time see u like see ghost. :(

But I still try keep my buddyhood as much as possible. ;)

MMM88
08-08-2007, 10:55 PM
like i said b4 ....we humans r foolish .......:(
animals may well 1 day rule ober us ......(reminds me of animal farm)

peace maker
08-08-2007, 11:03 PM
How about those bros who speak like they own certain ger in KTV.... siao, then buddy bonk buddy ger got count bo ,. :)

chai1020
08-08-2007, 11:37 PM
Hmm i din had a chance to bonk my buddy gf but i did bonk my ex gf cousin be4 many years bk....in fact i was rape by her after a drinking session :D cant remember the exact details so sorry bros there wont be any story from me :D

stephan
09-08-2007, 12:01 AM
Hmm i din had a chance to bonk my buddy gf but i did bonk my ex gf cousin be4 many years bk....in fact i was rape by her after a drinking session cant remember the exact details so sorry bros there wont be any story from me

So lucky...... me never ever have such kind of encountered.... :( :D

_AXL_
09-08-2007, 12:54 AM
hahaha...you fuck your buddy's girl and you still have the cheek to call him a buddy? :eek:

With a friend like you, who need enemies..

haiz... for once, i agree with u.

TS, had a buddy once who used the excuse of being drunk and ended up having sex with my other buddy's gf, causing a breakup after we got wind of it. those 2 actually got married but divorced after 2 years cos my so-called "buddy" actually bonked her wife's good friend and got caught. guess it is a classic case of "what comes around, goes around." needless to say, that guy is no longer our buddy...:D

fatty_leo
09-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Had a buddy who bonk my ex gf years ago. Was furious then but i felt silly coming to think of it now. We can't control what others want but we can control what we want.

In the end, the gal bonk some other guys:rolleyes: everyone forgot about the gal, but all remember what he has done.

To TS, thou it's nice to have such a horny bonking partner but as the saying goes: With 'buddies' like these, who needs enemies :cool: What goes around comes around.

chai1020
09-08-2007, 02:20 AM
So lucky...... me never ever have such kind of encountered.... :( :D

Ya can say im lucky ba....was dead drunk i still remember n only open my eyes to see her on top of me den after dat was too drunk to do anything ....only remember waking up naked with her beside me.....

Haha bros i just end my msn chat with a gal i got to know recently n was talking abt her sexual experience seems like im gonna hav some fun real soon will paste wad our con was abt tml night after work cos now tired liao just finish diy session haha guys be patience ok stay tune

Fa Cai
09-08-2007, 09:34 AM
I think if ger can betray confidence like t
at, can forget it ...

linnaohia1
09-08-2007, 09:50 AM
I hv never bonk my buddy's ger, but I believe sometimes the cock control the brain, so depending on circumstances this infidelity started, maybe can't blame TS but blame the ger instead ... :)

sammyboss
09-08-2007, 10:28 AM
How i wish i could...........
I miss a friend wife so much, she so pretty young, sweet looking, tall, solid hour glass figure, with long hair reaches her waist. How i wish i could have a romantic sex with her just for a night. Her smile always make me feel like making love with her sometimes when we go clubbing in a group. I believe if she still single, we should have make it, coz from her eye i can see wat she want from me. Haiz.................so sad

She look like TCS actress ( Guo Fei Li ). Chiong bo......

siokan
09-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Hmm i din had a chance to bonk my buddy gf but i did bonk my ex gf cousin be4 many years bk....in fact i was rape by her after a drinking session :D cant remember the exact details so sorry bros there wont be any story from me :D

She must be much older than u? She make u hard n ride on top of u?

zenmeyang
09-08-2007, 11:51 AM
This world has changed, people mindset also changed. Nowaday, what is so call buddy? Happy time can enjoy together, got problem time see u like see ghost. :(

But I still try keep my buddyhood as much as possible. ;)

can be fun some times ... see this thread ...paiseh lah, self advertising

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=70534

stephan
09-08-2007, 12:06 PM
can be fun some times ... see this thread ...paiseh lah, self advertising

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=70534

Nice thread, great story, up u.

shuaige84
09-08-2007, 01:02 PM
i will never have sex with buddy girl cos peng you qi bu ke qi that is my principle

Mojo Jojo
09-08-2007, 01:12 PM
No and I do not intend too no matter how hot she is. But if she was real hot and trys to bed me, it would be hard to resist. Friends are hard to come by :(

assster
09-08-2007, 04:58 PM
i will never have sex with buddy girl cos peng you qi bu ke qi that is my principle

keke, u ever heard of the follow-up line for this?

9 9 yi ci mei guan xi lah :D

singexpat
09-08-2007, 08:00 PM
TS, thts realli buddy.. share share everything..

can share share wif me?:D

hansa81
09-08-2007, 08:18 PM
hmm... wat if my buddy went for reservist...

no_faith
09-08-2007, 08:31 PM
TS, is this a dream? or u need wake up call?:D

but imho, she has broken up wif his bf, she is single, she look for u, thre seems nothing wrong. but if ur buddy still wif u,
dun u tink it create a atmosphere of 'xin ping'?

there are so much gals ard, why must on ur buddy's ex even tho she looks for u?
wat happen nxt moment, ur gf is having sex wif ur buddy?:eek:

wat goes around goes around if u believe.

my 0.02. no offence.

louis2002
09-08-2007, 08:46 PM
well... i kinda had sex wif my buddy gal .............. 4mths, n eventhough she patch up wif my buddy we r still doing it.
damn... this gal is fabulous... i juz cant stand her...

Hmmmmm..... this reminds me of 1 sentence from the show 跛豪

http://www.joysales.com.hk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=735

朋友妻不可戏
朋友的马子一起骑:D

So bro you are sharing the same mentality when bonking your "Buddy's" girlfriend now:cool:

chai1020
09-08-2007, 09:12 PM
She must be much older than u? She make u hard n ride on top of u?

Nope she was 4yrs younger den me :D

Bruce-Sg
09-08-2007, 09:16 PM
朋友妻不可戏
朋友的马子一起骑:D

"Buddy's"[/B] girlfriend now:cool:

damn funny

Cocky
09-08-2007, 09:31 PM

You are rite about that. Even my buddy FB is not in my list too, not to mention buddy wife or mistress.

And I feel that thread starter should withdraw from having sex with his buddy GF cos she n his BUDDY have already patch back. How about if 1 day they get married, than the thread starter will be having sex with his buddy wife. :mad:

linnaohia1
09-08-2007, 11:54 PM
No and I do not intend too no matter how hot she is. But if she was real hot and trys to bed me, it would be hard to resist. Friends are hard to come by :(

Wat happen if she yin yin lai ?

PromiseMe
09-08-2007, 11:55 PM
For me i dont' touch buddy or friend girl......:)

linnaohia1
09-08-2007, 11:57 PM

This is when bottom head take over the top head, very possible ... only way to avoid, try not to get into these situation ... :)

linnaohia1
10-08-2007, 12:02 AM
keke, u ever heard of the follow-up line for this?

9 9 yi ci mei guan xi lah :D

not jiu jiu yi ci shi fen shuang guai meh? :)

sammyman09
10-08-2007, 12:35 AM
This is when bottom head take over the top head, very possible ... only way to avoid, try not to get into these situation ... :)

yo bros, i did it twice with my then buddy gf...they were in the verge of breaking up CLEANLY>.....but the gal wants to hang on to him...we chatted....sms....then one day, we banged each other....and then one more time....both times at her place and ended up, she told my buddy abt it...fainted.....se's alittle pysco....used e to try get my buddy back....the wrong way man.....haiz...

agreed.....try not to get into these situation

crier
10-08-2007, 09:34 AM
yo bros, i did it twice with my then buddy gf...they were in the verge of breaking up CLEANLY>.....but the gal wants to hang on to him...we chatted....sms....then one day, we banged each other....and then one more time....both times at her place and ended up, she told my buddy abt it...fainted.....se's alittle pysco....used e to try get my buddy back....the wrong way man.....haiz...

Actually I wont blame anyone for such cases, like the common saying, it takes both hands to clap ....

Wins88
10-08-2007, 10:15 AM
My persona opinion on having sex with any pals gal is this - is your friendship worth a few minutes of pleasure which can be bought for $150?(and probably get better service?)
It happened to me when my pals GF over a period of time developed a liking for me. She was a hot babe and it was difficult to refuse her. One evening while my buddy was away on biz trip, this gal invited me out for dinner. After dinner while I was sending her home, she confessed that she liked me and started frech kissing me and groping my dick! Damn hard to tahan! But I told her that it was not to be and that we should remain friends.
During that time, I used my HP to record down the entire conversation wihtout her knowing - God bless NOKIA! (just in case she accused me instead).
After she left, I drove to a pub n dwned a few beers before deciding that I should report this to my bro! Cos if she could do this with me, she cold do this with any other guy - which means my bro could be wearing greenhat anytime!
Thankfully, my buddy believed me and broke it off with her after not long.
Somehow, I believe that among men - there should be some honor no matter what the cause is!

spinelli10
10-08-2007, 06:50 PM
peng you qi bu ke qi,jiu jiu yi ci mei guan xi :D

Mojo Jojo
10-08-2007, 07:16 PM

This I strongly agree. Once the big banana takes over, no matter what you say to the girl it is useless. For the girl upon looking at the big banana will know that you desire her sexually and cannot resist. Thus it is to be concluded better to start running when you feel the banana.

Wat happen if she yin yin lai ?

Then it becomes an issue of her forcing herself on me. I Mojo Jojo will be forced to 'submit' to her ravages as it cannot bring myself to hit a girl. :D

ah_ong
10-08-2007, 08:58 PM
My persona opinion on having sex with any pals gal is this - is your friendship worth a few minutes of pleasure which can be bought for $150?(and probably get better service?)
It happened to me when my pals GF over a period of time developed a liking for me. She was a hot babe and it was difficult to refuse her. One evening while my buddy was away on biz trip, this gal invited me out for dinner. After dinner while I was sending her home, she confessed that she liked me and started frech kissing me and groping my dick! Damn hard to tahan! But I told her that it was not to be and that we should remain friends.
During that time, I used my HP to record down the entire conversation wihtout her knowing - God bless NOKIA! (just in case she accused me instead).
After she left, I drove to a pub n dwned a few beers before deciding that I should report this to my bro! Cos if she could do this with me, she cold do this with any other guy - which means my bro could be wearing greenhat anytime!
Somehow, I believe that among men - there should be some honor no matter what the cause is!

Yes i believe as Buddies should look after each pther`s back rather than screwing each other`s back

Bramble
10-08-2007, 09:11 PM
I think its more like the forbidden fruit always taste nicer :)

Don't get me wrong, I hv never touch my buddy's gal.

ss2880
10-08-2007, 11:09 PM
I fully agree with you. Some guys out there everytime preach 朋友妻,不可欺。But what they practise in real life is 朋友妻,被后欺。It is worth it? Girls these days like to drive wedge between brothers, and it's quite dumb to be used by these girls and for guys who succumb to it, you deserve to lose a buddy and be labelled as someone whose dickhead rules over the brain. It's quite sad actually.

Sha_Gua75
11-08-2007, 12:28 AM
朋友妻,被后欺。

"背" 不是 "被" :p

WillamSexsphere
11-08-2007, 02:37 AM
I do believe the voices of anger over a guy fucking his buddy gal are not purely based on possesive love or jealousy as some would think.

I had a buddy once, known him when i was sec1 studying in the same school until my National Service. We were bossum buddies, did many things together, shared many confidences together and basically grew up together, graduating from playing marbles to having interest in girls.

We both met this 2 girls at a shopping mall. He liked one of them, but unfortunately Jill didnt like him. I did my thing and managed to befriend both of the girls and introduce her partner to him. The four of us soon hit it off and spend many enjoyable teenage time together as pairs.

Jill never really like my buddy for she find him rather uncouth, and preferred me much more, to the point of wanting to go steady with me. I felt comfortable with her and agreed to it, naive teens that we were.

My buddy was the first one to serve his NS. During his BMT, i would look after his girl, Nancy and brought her out along with me and Jill together for outings. Then it was my turn to serve NS. During BMT, the blur me had a rough time adjusting to military life, just like anyother bro. Too tired to call Jill at nights, and last time, no such things as hp, gotta queue up to make an allowed 10min single call on certain nights, weekends cannot book-out at Tekong.

Jill couldnt adjust nor understood my life in BMT, nor my absence. I had thought my buddy would have help to make her understand and took care of her for me. I was right, he certainly did take good care of her. Too good infact. Initially, when we did manage to meet up on weekends, Jill was pretty quiet whereelse my buddy was too talkative, perhaps to ally any suspicion i had. I didnt get to see Nancy very much too.

I didnt suspect anything amiss for i trusted my buddy and thought he would never betray me for we had known each other for years. But one day, a security guard whom i knew at a nitespot that we frequent, told me that Jill and my buddy were an item. As usual i just laff it off.

But i began to see changes in Jill's cold behaviour towards me and warm behaviour towards my buddy. I had a man to man talk with the security guard friend again and he told me he saw Jill and my buddy stayed at the hotel room above the nitespots a few times already and were always intimate when i was not around.

I confronted my buddy with the information, and from his silence and the look in his eyes, i knew the hard painful truth. I walked away from it, with teen tears in my heart, not for Jill, but for the loss of a buddy whom i knew and trusted for years.

Jill was my first love and while in BMT, i had thought of her all the time, and dreamt of the wonderful things we would do throughout our journey in life. She was precious to me then and i had naively thought to marry her. I had told my buddy all these. But i guess he was very fond of her, and while she missed me, she became vulnerable, lonely and succumbed to his charms, even though she did not like him initially, but because of our friendship and time together, he made use of it to get close to her.

We became strangers after that. However, they never did hit it off and in time, broke up. I grew up and got on with life, never trusting anyone anymore. The next time i heard about him was during the '97 financial crisis. His construction firm was in deep shit and i was in a position to bail him out, but i never did.

It may seem petty to many, but after the kind of unconditional trust and friendship i put in another during my forming years was betrayed, and so dishonorably, I felt I was not worth anything in his eyes. He made use of our friendship to gain something which was precious to me then, was a rather despicable act, and i could not forgive him.

I dont mind if i lose to someone in a fair fight for love or lost to a stranger , but his way of gaining Jill just to satisfy an itch was very underhand and not someone whom i would want to associate with, for what else would he not be capable of later on? With a friend like him, who need enemies?

Times change and people change. I believe there is still honour at least among friends, even though at heart we may not trust fully anyone. However when even that bit of trust is betrayed, it is gone forever. A man's reputation is based upon his honour to his words and actions to another man. WIthout honour, his credibility and reputation is gone and will find it hard to be gain back. This world and sg is small.

tcss king
11-08-2007, 07:13 AM

Haha so now u got look left right 10 times b4 crossing road? :)

Wins88
11-08-2007, 10:14 AM
I think when I have to choose between buddy or a girl, my buddies come first. Always remember this, - your buddy will still be there after you have broken up with the bitch! Even when I divorced my ex-wife (who never liked my buddies), it was a painful episode - yet my buddies where there for me! In the end, it is always your male buddies who will be around when you are down n out - not the pussy you had 30 minutes of fun with (which could have been solved with $150). Is spoiling your precious friendship worth it? NO and that is the truth.

linnaohia1
11-08-2007, 11:02 AM
I think when I have to choose between buddy or a girl, my buddies come first. Always remember this, - your buddy will still be there after you have broken up with the bitch! Even when I divorced my ex-wife (who never liked my buddies), it was a painful episode - yet my buddies where there for me! In the end, it is always your male buddies who will be around when you are down n out - not the pussy you had 30 minutes of fun with (which could have been solved with $150). Is spoiling your precious friendship worth it? NO and that is the truth.

Agree, but bear in mind once relationship with ger reached the pinnacle, ie marriage ger take over :D

Sad to say, but there are bros in SBF who put the ger in front of buddies, the so call 25kia haiz ...... :(

MMM88
11-08-2007, 03:14 PM
I believe that among men - there should be some honor no matter what the cause is!

tats my man ....dude , u surely got it ....;)

nahpets
11-08-2007, 10:21 PM
tats my man ....dude , u surely got it ....;)

Me totally agree ... :)

rocky73sg
12-08-2007, 08:12 AM
This reminded me of a casual fling with a pal's gal when we were studying in UK together. Of coz, his bf was also there studying...

It was a close one but does really sound kinky when looking back...:D

soundworks
12-08-2007, 08:46 AM
This reminded me of a casual fling with a pal's gal when we were studying in UK together. Of coz, his bf was also there studying...

It was a close one but does really sound kinky when looking back...:D
Bro share leh,post the encounter for us,me the 1st one to camp!:D

SapienKia
12-08-2007, 08:51 AM
Bro share leh,post the encounter for us,me the 1st one to camp!:D

Did u tell your buddy and are they still together ...

Torch_Man
12-08-2007, 11:28 PM
hmm... wat if my buddy went for reservist...
threadstarter,
any happenings during these days......
interested on your outcome (jz curious)

FB long term or short term, it's very subjective.
sum like 2 play with FIRE (such as feelings, etc)
others kept it detached (paid sex, ONS, etc)
i got hurt b4 (my buddy play with my gf, it's ancient history liao)
now i jz a passer-by with no string attached.
relationship needs too much effort to be put in oredi (getting tired)
keeping myself busy with WORK and more WORK......

jz sharin

TheGreatOne
13-08-2007, 02:24 AM
and i tot 25kia got other meanings...

normally i labelled those as cheehongkias... :D but again, i supposed we were once or twice labelled as such. especially with new found target.

localhunter
13-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Hey, as for me "JUST MY POLICY" I will never bonk my buddy's gf. I don't know why but just don't want to hurt my buddy. I had encountered such an experience not long ago. Me, my buddies and their gf went to club for celebration one of the birthday boy. Imagine the amount of alcohol that we had. Chivas, Vodka, etc. All this while, my style in club is i never ever ask for girl's contact or approach a girl or try to tackle them cause my main priority is to enjoy a good drink in the club. Well, i can see most of the buddies are quite drunk and even their gf as well. I was thinking what am i going to do if all of them really drunk. I consider myself a good drinker cause i do not get drunk quite easily.

Then, one of my buddy's gf called Anne. She is 22 y.o and a model. I can tell you that she is the main attraction in the group and they are many guys staring at her. I would say she is hot. She saw me sitting alone and came to approach me and ask me if i can lead her to the toilet. I look at my buddy and damm, he is just sleeping on the sofa cause too drunk and sadly, i said, 'ok, come lets go before you vomit everything here'. I walk in front to open a road since the club is so crowded. Can heard whenever she pass by the table, many guys tried to approach her and ask for her number. Then suddenly she hold my hand and hug me by herside when on the way to toilet. Maybe just a tactic so those guys won't disturb her or to show them that i am the bf. Waited for 4 minute in the toilet and there, she came out smiling. Damm, now have to walk back to our seat again. She hold my hand again and started to walk. When we reach at the dance floor halfway suddenly she ask me to stop and said she want to have a few dance. Then i say ok, i will go back and enjoy my drinks. As i am about to walk, she didnt let go my hand and started to dance hugging me. The dance floor is real crowded with teenagers.

By the way, she is wearing a low cut V shape. I am pretty sure she isn't wearing any bra cause i can see the titty and it was very obvious when she hugging me while dancing. Sometime, she will just press herself to me but most of the time i will avoid eye contact with her and keep asking her 'should we go back? i think Brian is quite drunk. All her act and body contact really makes my little brother stim. I guess she can feel it too when everytime she dance, she will purposely touch it 'make it like a accident touch'. Suddenly, slow music entering, my god, 3am already and i told her to go back to out seat. She hug me tighter and lean her head to my shoulder. Then she started to kiss my lips and stare at me.

Thanks god, guess what happen? I can't stand it anymore. I just take her arm and walks back to our seat "luckily none of my buddy saw it". Her bf just woke up from his drunk. Everybody went home. I drove back home alone. Then i receive a sms from Anne. The sms is like this "Hi AL, juz wdering, y u dun wan kiss me bk? m i nt attractive? Dun wan 2 hv some fun? I didnt reply her sms back and drove all the way home with my little brother hard as steel thinking of the incident. Until today, i never regret with action cause i will never bonk my buddy's gf or even ex gf. I got encounter some experience with buddy's gf, ex gf and sister. I also had a bad experience where one of my buddy bonk my ex gf. Will share the experience the next time. Now need to get back to work. Cheeerssss :)

liberatte
15-08-2007, 09:21 AM
About bonking my buddy's girlfriend... did it once... Story time...
I befriended a girl about a few years ago. We started off as friends. She told me she was single (I was going to get married) but i was quite skeptical about it. Anyway, one day while driving back, I saw her car in an accident. Her car hit another one. It was a mild hit but the front of her car was smashed.

I stopped to help her out and then lead her to my house which was another 2 minutes drive along the road. She agreed. I was in good nature at that time and never thought about anything else. However, once she got to my place and parked, I called my friend and booked the workshop for the car. I saw that she was still shaking and managed to calm her down a bit. She saw the whiskey lined up at the bar. She walked over and poured herself a shot of my 1956 Chivas that I have been keeping for a special occasion.

She sat down beside me and practically raped me. All my senses went blank and lust took over. Lucky house got rubber all the time... otherwise i'd be in huge trouble. A few days later, my buddy called and asked me out for dinner because he wanted to introduce his new girlfriend. They have been going out for a month. You guys can guess the rest... He never knew..

localhunter
15-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Here is my story between me, my ex gf and my buddy (james)

Here is a simple background of my ex:

LP come from a strict family. Her father gv her RM 300 only for her monthly expense in college and i pay for her most of the time. How we start? Well, LP was in the same class with me and i used to attracted to her a lot. Many times i did ask her if she has a bf but she didn't answer me. So, it could be yes and no too. One day, while we walking in the shopping mall, i hold her hand and she didn't reject so i thought we started our relationship. Having a gf from a strict family was indeed pretty hard. Cannot go out most of the time but that's fine with me. I still care for her, pay for her Handphone bill, foods and drinks and others when we went out together. Everything started to be fine until 4 months later. I got a cold treatment from her. Sometimes when i called her, she said she is busy "i heard a guy's voice asking who is calling". I was not allow to join her and her friends. She lost her Handphone and i bought a new one for her "quite costly for a student like me". Matter the fact, our relationship is still the same, very cold. One of my buddy, James who i trusted, know whats happening as i turn to him everytime when i am down. James is the one who advise me to break up with LP. He told me not to waste my time when the relationship turn sour.

One day, a my phone ring:
AL:Hi, suprise that you call me.
LP:Errrrr, i want to break up with you.

Tuuut, Tuuuuut, Tuuuut .. The phone was hung up. To my suprise, my tears came out from my eye. I tried to called her back but couldn't get through. Then James called me:
James: Hey AL, LP just called me and she said had break up with you, are you ok, brother? Lets go out for a chill brother.

LP and james is quite friend since we're in the same class so i thought there is nothing when LP call him up. That night, i told all my stories to James and he agreed with me that i should forget her. It was a bad night as i was moody all the time. Time goes by pretty fast. Not to see my ex in my class, i had postpone my semester late cause i do not want to be in the same class with her. I had isolated myself from my buddies. They did send me a sms to motivate me.

3 months later, i finally let go everything. I had decided to start my new life again. I started to call back my buddies for a drink until when i tried to call James, his phone cannot get through. Well, what the heck, might as well i go to his house and look for him. I drove to his house and to my suprise, i saw LP's car in his house compound. My heart was beating faster. I called James again and this time he pick up my call.

AL:James, How are you buddy? I am outside your house now. Was calling you earlier for a drink with the gang. Errrmm, i am outside your house now.
James:AL, you see, LP was here cause she wasn't in the mood. She is still sad over the breakup with you, and she need someone to talk to. That's why she is here. Sorry AL, i will ask her to leave. Why not you go 1st and i will catch up with you someday? Cheers Buddy

In my head, there are so many question pop up. Argghhh, impossible. James is my buddy. Nothing will happen. I reach at my gang hang out places for a drink. I was happy to see my gang of buddy and we have a good chat until Kevin said something that makes me a little bit piss.

Kevin: AL, you know what? Since after your break up with LP, she got very close with James nowadays. Lunch together, study together and i would say, most of the time, if you understand what i am saying.
AL: WTF are you talking about?
DJ: Its true AL, you need to control your temper 1st. My girl saw them holding hands at the cinema. Chill Bro ..

My temper is going to explode but cause of my buddy calm me, arghhh, what a bad day. I had decide to look for explanation the next day. I hope james is going to tell me the truth or else i am going to break his leg. The next day afternoon, i went to James's place with DJ. I look around and confirm, LP wasn't here. Ok, i need to control my temper, i told myself. I called James and told him that i am at his house and i ask him to open his door for me to go in. James came out open the door with boxer only ...

James: Yo buddy, what brings you here so early?
AL: Are you going to invite us in or what? Its hot out here.
James: Nah, sorry but not today. There are guest with me now, you know, some chicks that i met last night.
AL: Ok, i just want to ask a few question, then i will go. James, we're buddy for many years and i hope you will tell me the truth. Are you in a relationship with LP?
James: Hey bro, LP is your ex and why would ..

Suddenly, there is a girl's voice from inside asking James why there is so much noise? Without doubt, that voice is LP. I storm into the house and only to see LP was wrap in towel and sitting in the sofa. James was looking at me and said..

James: Looks brother, this is not simple. We're just ..
AL: You lied to me.

Since that day, i never seen James. My gang of buddy understand what had happen to me. They too had blacklisted James from the list of buddy. 4 years already, when i think of it, is it worth? But matter the fact, he is sleeping with my ex. I thought everything is just a story until i saw it with my own eye. Am i to be blame for being over reacted when she isn't my gf anymore and went out with my buddy?

But still, i don't like my buddy to screw my ex !! :mad:

localhunter
15-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Sorry ya, the stories turn out to be a sad story. My regret and big apologize to everyone and forum moderator, but i cant stop myself from telling my stories. So, now you know why i dont fool around with buddy's gal. :o

Anything.Goes
15-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Sorry ya, the stories turn out to be a sad story. My regret and big apologize to everyone and forum moderator, but i cant stop myself from telling my stories. So, now you know why i dont fool around with buddy's gal. :o

Bro, you are not alone in this. My ex is sleeping with a colleague, who is my friend, because when she broke up with me, he was there to console her EVERYDAY until now they are together. I also had the mentality of "LEG BREAKING" when i found out. She doesn't even want to be friends with me because she said to leave her alone. And mine just happen last week. Lucky my friends were there to "hold me" back because i was very close to bashing him up there and then. It's been very depressing up till now, affecting me in all possible ways, work and life. I hope to get over this too. Well, i guess we'll have to let time heal, bro. Take it easy, life is short.

(Sorry for the O.T)

Spud_Boy
15-08-2007, 03:30 PM

hey bro, it's gd dat u r sharing ur story with us.. also a lesson for rest of the bros too.. hope u gotten over LP & to someone else better..

playboy82
15-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Here is my story between me, my ex gf and my buddy (james)

Here is a simple background of my ex:

LP come from a strict family. Her father gv her RM 300 only for her monthly expense in college and i pay for her most of the time. How we start? Well, LP was in the same class with me and i used to attracted to her a lot. Many times i did ask her if she has a bf but she didn't answer me. So, it could be yes and no too. One day, while we walking in the shopping mall, i hold her hand and she didn't reject so i thought we started our relationship. Having a gf from a strict family was indeed pretty hard. Cannot go out most of the time but that's fine with me. I still care for her, pay for her Handphone bill, foods and drinks and others when we went out together. Everything started to be fine until 4 months later. I got a cold treatment from her. Sometimes when i called her, she said she is busy "i heard a guy's voice asking who is calling". I was not allow to join her and her friends. She lost her Handphone and i bought a new one for her "quite costly for a student like me". Matter the fact, our relationship is still the same, very cold. One of my buddy, James who i trusted, know whats happening as i turn to him everytime when i am down. James is the one who advise me to break up with LP. He told me not to waste my time when the relationship turn sour.

One day, a my phone ring:
AL:Hi, suprise that you call me.
LP:Errrrr, i want to break up with you.

Tuuut, Tuuuuut, Tuuuut .. The phone was hung up. To my suprise, my tears came out from my eye. I tried to called her back but couldn't get through. Then James called me:
James: Hey AL, LP just called me and she said had break up with you, are you ok, brother? Lets go out for a chill brother.

LP and james is quite friend since we're in the same class so i thought there is nothing when LP call him up. That night, i told all my stories to James and he agreed with me that i should forget her. It was a bad night as i was moody all the time. Time goes by pretty fast. Not to see my ex in my class, i had postpone my semester late cause i do not want to be in the same class with her. I had isolated myself from my buddies. They did send me a sms to motivate me.

3 months later, i finally let go everything. I had decided to start my new life again. I started to call back my buddies for a drink until when i tried to call James, his phone cannot get through. Well, what the heck, might as well i go to his house and look for him. I drove to his house and to my suprise, i saw LP's car in his house compound. My heart was beating faster. I called James again and this time he pick up my call.

AL:James, How are you buddy? I am outside your house now. Was calling you earlier for a drink with the gang. Errrmm, i am outside your house now.
James:AL, you see, LP was here cause she wasn't in the mood. She is still sad over the breakup with you, and she need someone to talk to. That's why she is here. Sorry AL, i will ask her to leave. Why not you go 1st and i will catch up with you someday? Cheers Buddy

In my head, there are so many question pop up. Argghhh, impossible. James is my buddy. Nothing will happen. I reach at my gang hang out places for a drink. I was happy to see my gang of buddy and we have a good chat until Kevin said something that makes me a little bit piss.

Kevin: AL, you know what? Since after your break up with LP, she got very close with James nowadays. Lunch together, study together and i would say, most of the time, if you understand what i am saying.
AL: WTF are you talking about?
DJ: Its true AL, you need to control your temper 1st. My girl saw them holding hands at the cinema. Chill Bro ..

My temper is going to explode but cause of my buddy calm me, arghhh, what a bad day. I had decide to look for explanation the next day. I hope james is going to tell me the truth or else i am going to break his leg. The next day afternoon, i went to James's place with DJ. I look around and confirm, LP wasn't here. Ok, i need to control my temper, i told myself. I called James and told him that i am at his house and i ask him to open his door for me to go in. James came out open the door with boxer only ...

James: Yo buddy, what brings you here so early?
AL: Are you going to invite us in or what? Its hot out here.
James: Nah, sorry but not today. There are guest with me now, you know, some chicks that i met last night.
AL: Ok, i just want to ask a few question, then i will go. James, we're buddy for many years and i hope you will tell me the truth. Are you in a relationship with LP?
James: Hey bro, LP is your ex and why would ..

Suddenly, there is a girl's voice from inside asking James why there is so much noise? Without doubt, that voice is LP. I storm into the house and only to see LP was wrap in towel and sitting in the sofa. James was looking at me and said..

James: Looks brother, this is not simple. We're just ..
AL: You lied to me.

Since that day, i never seen James. My gang of buddy understand what had happen to me. They too had blacklisted James from the list of buddy. 4 years already, when i think of it, is it worth? But matter the fact, he is sleeping with my ex. I thought everything is just a story until i saw it with my own eye. Am i to be blame for being over reacted when she isn't my gf anymore and went out with my buddy?

But still, i don't like my buddy to screw my ex !! :mad:

This relationship happens in malaysia? cos u mention RM 300... she chinese or malay?

Fowler09
15-08-2007, 08:24 PM

bro i feel for you tat guy is a bastard for doing this to u
she may be ur ex gf n u feel u no longer have the rites to be angry of her relationship with james
bt the story u shared with us tel us tat james don take u as his buddy
if yes why would he lied to u
chill bro i admired ur integrity of nt bonking buddys gf or ex even someone did this to u
many a time ppl will hav this mentality that since ppl can do this to me i can do this to others too

Jiraiya
16-08-2007, 06:16 AM
well.. i did it with my gf's best friend.. does it count as well?

Nan Hong Gui
16-08-2007, 06:17 AM
Buddy GF better not lah

overair
24-08-2007, 01:48 AM
First of all, I must declare that I am one who strongly against doing buddy's gals or wife. I will definitely not one will do it.

Having say that, I am one who was willing and thinking of getting my buddies to do my sexy ex gf.

I was used to be with this ex who is really not a looker but she has this manner and body language that emit this air of sex and seductions to all the guys. She looks really decent outwardly but have a very high sex appetite. I remember when I first get to know her she was all clothed up in office jacket and pants ... not much flesh shown, but already I could sense she was willing to be done right there by me then ... it is the way she moves and looks at you and want you to feel!!! Anyway, she is so good in sex and so much so that a lot of time I was thinking of how to sex her more so much that I am really willing to have my buddies to do her. She was open to it and we did try to let her play with my buddies ... my buddies did tell me she is hot a lot of time when she was turning her heats and seductions at them ... However, I guess I got good buddies ... none really actually follow up on her except that some hugging and feeling of her body when she was playing with them ... She even tried to call them and ask them out on dates alone with really sexy outfits and with lots of alcohol ... but all still just touch her and hug her ... and none actually get on to do her ... I am not complaining about my buddies ... I feel proud of them ... they are good men and good buddies to me ... but ... my ex and I was actually frustrated in how to get about to get my buddies to do her!!! It was her fantasy to be fucked in front of me ... and it is me that wish to watch how other do her and watch how horny she is and how she would enjoy it ... Haha ...

Alas... it was in the past ... we each married to two other very nice persons ... but not as adventures persons. But it is still on my mind ... how ... on earth we get buddies to do our gal ... when we are willing? :) I guess you can't just walk up to them and ask them to right? Even if you do that, they may just laugh it away!

Just my story and thoughts when I was reading this thread. Again, I am not encourage anyone to do their buddy's gals! No offense to anyone and hope most get a good laugh over this!

juzjoin
24-08-2007, 07:49 AM
my ex and I was actually frustrated in how to get about to get my buddies to do her!!! It was her fantasy to be fucked in front of me ... and it is me that wish to watch how other do her and watch how horny she is and how she would enjoy it ... Haha ...
we get buddies to do our gal ... when we are willing?

simple counts me in as your buddy...HAHA:D:p

AmericanExpress
24-08-2007, 08:18 AM
my buddy ger wont touch even if he become my enemy one day :)

techienator
25-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Just my story and thoughts when I was reading this thread. Again, I am not encourage anyone to do their buddy's gals! No offense to anyone and hope most get a good laugh over this!

bro.. you sure do have a pool of good buddies around you.. :)

jasondotcom
26-08-2007, 01:15 AM
damn....made me miss my sex buddy.... ermm... fuck buddy to be exact. i had this long time friend gal since high school. sometimes we hang out for drinks etc... then sometimes i head over to her house for a fucking session. damn she moans really loud... damn wild in bed too... and prefers me not to use condom. shit missing her now. damn damn.

she always call me her fuck buddy.

overair
29-08-2007, 12:34 AM
simple counts me in as your buddy...HAHA:D:p

Hahaha ... I don't mind ... but the gal is no longer mine ... or may be one day my wife is as wild as me ... haha ...