Remark: BBBJ, FRENCHING, CIM !!!

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/eden8garden/Nina3.jpg

EveIX
14-08-2007, 09:04 AM
Gentlemens are you ready???

Bookings Start NOW! :D

yinyang
15-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Mystic surprised me again this week with 1st lucky dip with Neena (that's how she spelt out for me)...

Looks better than pic in real life. Quite bubbly, and average boobs. But best was her Y, unlike those overly bushy. Gently declined her trying to unlace and take out my shoes (am still not used to this nice touch by tgs...). She liked the green tea + snacks I bought to curry her favour hehehe.

Tub became a bubble bath... with the water too hot for both us, we stepped out for 1 minute. Then she started her 1st bbj squatting down next to tub.

In bathtub, 2nd bbj... and what a sight to behold at mirror. But I found my inner reserve not to yield yet. Fingered her, quite "spongy"... and frenched her (fair kisser too).

3rd looong bbj, fair suction. To add to my enjoyment, she did AR (damn good combo). Squat fxxked, and we spooned with her sliding in/out (being awhile since I had this position with my ex). After obligatory doggie on bed, I did her same facing the dressing table's mirror. Could hear table's drawers squeaking due to her movements with each thrust.

After 1st shot, she offered her ciggies to me (mine ran out) and asked me to choose 1 pic (from few) to keep. SOP, gave me her both her thai/sg hp no. with another vague promise of catching up in bkk. Note her english is very limited, so speak simply and slooooowly to be understood. My few smattering of standard pasar thai helped to break the ice.

Alamak, 2nd rd so little time... 4th bbj but still cannot rush CIM until time out signal. Paid her +20 tips with few pecks on my lips.

Overall, can't fault her service. Quite professional too.

theUnforgotten
15-08-2007, 12:11 AM
She liked the green tea + snacks I bought to curry her favour hehehe.

After 1st shot, she offered her ciggies to me (mine ran out) and asked me to choose 1 pic (from few) to keep. SOP, gave me her both her thai/sg hp no. with another vague promise of catching up in bkk. Note her english is very limited, so speak simply and slooooowly to be understood. My few smattering of standard pasar thai helped to break the ice.

Looks like this one is going into Your Ever growing telephone list - next time in bkk you wont be alone -hehe

How's life back in Sin -land?

nelson
15-08-2007, 12:22 AM
today try out 1 of the sweet apple from eden garden, peiseh cant reach early as bro Adam requested.working is quite stretch out today.

Reached destination place at 2100. Knocked the door and wah, a syt opened up the door. nice figure with tight fit black short immediately raised my bro to full attention.

Faster take off my clothing and hold her towards to bathroom. Was told by bro adam i am second blood. Was expecting she to be shy and gentle but no. She bath my back and bbbj until i shiok shiok. sensing my tireness and shackness on my face she kindly offer me some tonner of her to wash up my face. PLUS POINT!

After washing up, went to bed, boy i was really shacked by her hardworkin. Keep on bbbj me like a candy stick. Can see she wasnt so well train in cat licking and bbbj but she certain is putting her effort into it. Anyway sop, finish first shot. Thou' can have some rest but No again. after bathing she bbbj me again making my bro salute again. Nbz had to atk her again within 10mins of first shot.Ended finally with a shacked but happy face coming out of the place:D

ooks : 7/10 ( looks abit diff in pix but still sweet, I like )
Body : 7/10 (not bad, nice titts good to press, she pressed herself when we in action plus point!)
BBBJ : 7/10 (alternates between sucking & licking)
GFE : 10/10 (always smiling, no rush factor, very hardworking)

A gem waiting for bro to polish her up

yinyang
15-08-2007, 12:25 AM
Looks like this one is going into Your Ever growing telephone list - next time in bkk you wont be alone -hehe. How's life back in Sin -land?
Scrolling's add book and trying to recall face is THE problem. Maybe shd take pic and align with my pda.. :p

AdamVIII
15-08-2007, 10:36 AM
thanks bro yingyang and bro nelson for the Frs!!!!:D

AdamVIII
15-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Anymore FR? :confused:

EveIX
16-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Anymore FR? :confused:

Good day bro. Our bro here are busy so no time to write FR. Wait patiently ya:rolleyes:

Coolsaint77
16-08-2007, 07:15 PM
Huh? Adam talking to Eve... i tot you are the same person

justl00king
16-08-2007, 10:41 PM
Saw the pic not bad so sms bro Mystic for a slot in the evening. My third session for this week and my FR. :D

First impression-Door opened and saw a SYT.Quite sweet and cute looking. Was invited in with a sawadee greeting.Sat down and she wanted to help remove shoes which I politely declined. Poured me a cup of water and we started chatting. She can only converse with little English and Cantonese. Preferred language Thai. So we had some communication blunders which was hilarious as most times she didn't get what I trying to express and neither did I when she try to pass on her message.

With my "ni noi" thai,managed to understand that she is from Bangkok and works as a singer in Hollywood.Mixed blood her dad being Philipino and mum Thai.

After the brief chat, we stripped down and proceed to shower.She have already prepared a tub full of soapy bubbles.This is where she excels in. Had a woderful relaxing bath. She will really scrub you clean clean with massage thrown in followed by body rub and BBBJ. Just lie there close my eyes and let her work her magic.After bath, proceed to bed for action.

Round 1- Started with the usual cathbath followed by more BBBJ.After capped for more BJ action and later FJ. Did her few positions and unloaded.Quite sop stuff so nothing much to comment.

Round 2- After rested and cleaned, proceed with next round. The usual stuff again but after banging for quite awhile still couldn't cum.Asked her HJ still cannot so mission abort. Quite rare for me as norm after 2 rounds little bro still raring to go.Think lack of chemistry and feel due to communication problem.

So here's the stats....

Looks-7 Sweet and cute gal with sparkling eyes.Mixed blood.
Boobs-7 Average size with brown nips.Would like them bigger me boobs lover.
Body-7.5 Some tattoos and slim no visible fats.Smooth and not too tanned.
Bath- 9.5 One of the most relaxing bath I had
Bbbj-7.5 Nice lollipop action.
Fj- 7.5 SOP stuff nothing further to add.
GF-8 Kissing and hugging throughout
Attitude-9 Service orientated and aims to please.
Damage- Standard plus tips.
Rtf- No. Chemistry lacking due to comm failure.

Overall, had a nice session.She is a nice and sweet gal and very service orientated.Also friendly, smiling and jovial.So bros should gave her a try if comm not a prob for you.Good service gal and also dun forget she is mixed blood and singer hor! :D

EveIX
17-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Thanks bro justl00king for penning a FR for nina. Hope that she can make your day ya. Have a nice day to all bros! ;)

AdamVIII
17-08-2007, 03:04 PM
S.M.S me now for a Weekend Promotion that cannot be miss!!

ilovbok
17-08-2007, 08:11 PM
A brief FR on NINA

Had hard time to choose between Nina and Jael (from Bonnie), both are syts with have great body, looks attractive.. At the end, settled for Nina cos her exotic look (mixed blood) --- her seductive looks from the pics is like saying "come, come, have fun with me", and her lips like saying "kiss me now, honey" :p

In my opinion, Nina in fact looks quite close to the photos. And the body definitely looks exactly like what you can see in the photos. Slim, slim type. Always with great smile. She speaks limited Eng and a little bit Cantonese. And she tried her best to chat with me.

Before the action, as usaul, we showered together. wow, it was a very very bubble bath... There were so many bubbles that when we both dived in the bathtub, we almost cannot see each other. The highlight in the bathing was her bbbj, ball-licking and very shiok axx-rimming for extended period :D .. I tried very very hard not to unload my first shot...

Moved to bed for 1st round, I took the lead to kiss and french her, to caress and explore her gorgeous body... Judging from her moans, she certainly enjoyed the pussy licking, and from time to time she even grabbed my finger to rub and touch the right spot so to make her feel good. She is also very good kisser or I should say she is very responsive to kissing and frenching. But you must take the lead. If you don't kiss her, I don't think she will take the lead to kiss you. But once you still to kiss her, wow, she can nonstoppingly french, tongue-fighting, lips biting with you! I unloaded my shot after pumping her hard in doggy positions.

For 2nd round, this time Nina took the lead to fxxk me -- she got on top, using her left hand pressing my right hand against the bed, and using her right hand lifting up my right leg... Then she proactively catbathed my nipples and tummy area, following by bbbj and ball licking again... this sensual attack woke up my didi in no time. She capped me and rode me, I then pumped her in missionary, spoon, doggy, etc....And we were all sweety. Judging from her moans, I think the missionary position really can make her very high and she would constantly squeeze her breats and played with her nipples while pumping her in this position. A great turn-on to me and made me to pump harder and harder.

The only complaint I had is that she did not like to bathe together after the sex. Instead, she rather went for smoking or went to make coffee. Already gave the feedback to bro Eve and guess she would make some improvement.. Guess I tried some supreme-service-oriented gal before (such as Bonnie's Noelle who gave 100% attention to me in 90 mins) and have been spoiled.

Having said that, Nina is a sweet syt with great attitude. Overall, it was still an enjoyable bonk.

Cheers

AdamVIII
18-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Here is the FR on Nina in group

First thank you for the quick respond from you as i managed to get a slot on nina in a short time.

Look: 8/10 (better looking in person but slightly darker than the pic)
boobs: 8/10 (natural)
FJ: 9/10 (ready to fuck anytime, depend how fast we can recover kekekekek)
Frenching: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly & nice)
Service: 9/10 (ready to please you)

Managed to get a slot on nina in evening time, when i was there, i was not disappointed. When she open the door i saw her looks is much prettier than the pic itself. After helping me to undress, we porcced to shower, shower was interesting as she keeping teasing my didi. kekkeke.

We proceed to bed after the shower, notice that she like to dim all the lighting when doing the FJ. we french like lovers and i fingered her pussy till she wet. she cap me with her mouth. We started with she on top, her riding was good, but i change to missionary and unload my 1st round in her.

We rest for awhile and proceed to shower respectively. My second round was fast !!! boy she is really horny she keep asking wanna make love ????? i told her to let me rest for awhile. she proceed to give me BBBJ wow gradually my didi was seduce and woken up by her BBBJ. she cap me and bonk her in doggie ...on the bad and unload my 2nd round in doggie in fornt of the mirrior (The view was good seeing her expression :p).

Dont miss it, she is good.:-)

After the shower i left the hotel a happy man.:D

EveIX
19-08-2007, 11:18 AM
S.M.S me now for a Weekend Promotion that cannot be miss!!

seestar
19-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Promise to give a fr if NINA is good...so here goes

Look: 7.5/10 (Its the same person becos of the tatoo)
boobs: 8/10 (natural big @@)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and 1st shoot was fast)
Frenching: never try as I prefer not too
BBBJ: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10 (friendly & nice)
Service: 9/10 (ready to please you)

She's a singer back in BKK....woohoo...how bad can a singer be right...

AdamVIII
20-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Thx bro seestar for the Fr.;) hope to see more Fr.:D

EveIX
20-08-2007, 10:43 AM
Thanks bro seestar for the FR! Nina still available for a week. call to avoid disappointment ;) Good day! :)

AdamVIII
20-08-2007, 08:36 PM
Bro Snuber waiting for your FR for Nina too :p

HairyX
20-08-2007, 09:31 PM
Bored on a sat nite... gave a call to a Bro for a solid recommendation as there tons of tom yam soup now in the market.. was recommended to try NINA. So a appt was arrange.

Look: 8/10 She got that demure look and when she smile. she simply look fabulous and sweet
Figure: 8/10 Slim and well shape
boobs: 8/10 Shape of the breast was wonderful and nipples are just nice to suck and very responsive
Frenching: 10/10 She a good frencher. can rate as one of my top ten. We french before bath, during bath, on the bed before action , during action , after action and had a long long kiss when I abt to leave macham like long lost lovers :D
BBBJ: 8/10 wat I like best is she giving me a mind blowing job when we both in the bathtub wiz those alluring eyes staring at u. Ennjoy her blow while I lick her pussy
Licking: 8/10She really response well and can feel her orgasm coming and her juice sure is sweet
FJ: 7/10 We did in a couple of posn like cowgal doggie missionary
Attitude & service: 9/10 friendly & nice & still hardworking & very eager to please

RockieMonster
20-08-2007, 11:28 PM
Hi bro, can i have her contact and pic?
Will up u later.
Thks.

Snuber
21-08-2007, 05:08 AM
Nina............ speaking of her makes me wanna scold sis eve...... for reasons know to her.. :D

It was only on my 3rd appt that i manage to get her.

Nina........ she's different from Cartier... I had her before Cartier, so let me try to recap my memories, if they didn't fail me.

From the moment the door opened, she sprung her head forward, flashed her megawatt smile and "Hi" me in.........

If you think she look like the pic posted, the you are only 80% there. You see, she's much prettier, "softer" in real life. Her pic shows her as a grouchy and fierce girl.

When I look her close in the face, it tells me of her filipino dad and thai mum. A result of her mixed look. If she looks thai, the she must be 1 grade higher than the beautiful faces that we've seen. Big, beautiful eyes with double eyelids which seem to express themselves. Think kissable lips that I only have slight contact with. Very soft natural C cups with very nice dark brown nips.

Chatting with her is an intelligent experience. This gal is smart........ teach her one or 2 new words in Cantonese and her learning ability amazes you, just like how a fish takes to water.

The bath is SOP but her bbbj in the tub is fast and furious. Had to stop her as I don't cum easily via bbbj.

On the bed, she's a proactive partner who somehow can read what I wanted. attacking all my sensitive spots didn't help much either. Quickly capped up and went in for the kill.

We had quite a number of positions, all fast and furious as this is what I found out which will make her moan louder, with faces flushed. Was trying hard to hold back as I had wanted to cum together with her. And when it came, we were left breathless for a while and energy drained.... What a workout!

Helped to wash me up and left after paying up.

Looks : Looks younger and much prettier than pic!
Body : Not tan. Very soft C cups!
French : Yes
BBBJ : Fast and furious!
FJ : Fast and furious! Like I'm in a daze..... maybe too intense for me liao... lol

AdamVIII
21-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Thx all bro for the Frs.:)

fac89
22-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Thx all bro for the Frs.:)

Hi Bro.. how does ur weekend promotion go? Wat is ur fone number? Do mind PM mi?

EveIX
23-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Hi Bro.. how does ur weekend promotion go? Wat is ur fone number? Do mind PM mi?

Bro, check your PM ;)

AdamVIII
23-08-2007, 06:33 PM
Any more FR:confused:

EveIX
24-08-2007, 12:21 PM
3 more days for this beauty. She will be leaving our shore soon :(

Snuber
24-08-2007, 03:49 PM
3 more days for this beauty. She will be leaving our shore soon :(
So fast??!! Damn it........... it's time to call u for my RTF liao :D

Still can remember her facial features...... a very nice exotic beauty!

EveIX
25-08-2007, 12:55 PM
So fast??!! Damn it........... it's time to call u for my RTF liao :D

Still can remember her facial features...... a very nice exotic beauty!

Bro, so hope you enjoy your session today ;)

Snuber
25-08-2007, 05:15 PM
Just had my RTF with Nina today.

She looked surprised as she said she dun have many repeat customers. Told her it's because it's the weekend, and also due to the fact that there are also a few gems around.

Details for the session is more or less the same, but this time round, it's more intense than the previous. Just love to see the flushed look on her pretty face and those soft and natural C cups! :D

She is the Director this time round....... and i just go along with the positions she initiated....

Btw, she's leaving very very soon. Catch her if you can!

AdamVIII
26-08-2007, 12:04 PM
Bro Snuber, glad you enjoy the session. Ya right. She only left today and tommorrow only. So fast hand fast leg for this gem! ;)

AdamVIII
26-08-2007, 04:13 PM
Last 2 days Promo for NINA at $ 100, sms me to book fast !

ngmfr
26-08-2007, 07:40 PM
wah sey . . . . . bro Adam, ur coming soon FL got big eye wor....

EveIX
27-08-2007, 01:05 PM
wah sey . . . . . bro Adam, ur coming soon FL got big eye wor....

Yes very big eyes indeed. :p

scorpius78
28-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Took up the special promo offered and frankly speaking the entire experience is a total disappointment. After a hard day work, I was really looking forward to meeting up with Nina after the good FR shared by some of the brothers here. I was even prepared to give a $50 tip to Nina if the service was good.
Sadly though, it turn out to be the worst experience in my short duration of trying FLs. I hope this is only a one-off case and that the other gals in Eden's stable will offer better services that what I experience.

It began well though with a nice bubble bath and a good cat bath. However, everything start to go downhill from then onwards. Services touted by Bro Adam was non-existence. First, she refused to perform a BBBJ and blow me with the cap on. She does not allow frenching (Not even a peck on the lips), and no fingering. FJ was mechanical with hardly any stereo effect. She seems in a hurry to finish the job. After the first shot, she seems to toally ignore me and juz lie on the bed watching television. I try to touch her and she give me an irritated look. By now I was getting very tulan and juz lie on the bed watching the tv without touching her. That remains for the rest of the session where she totally ignore me beside going for her smoke break. I thought this was a 2 shot package but it turns out that she is not making any initiation on her part to arouse me for part 2. Towards the end, I was absolutely fuming inside and left 15 mins before time's up. Needless to say, no tips is given.

To Bro Adam, I'm sorry for the extreme bad review of yr gal, but this is really how I felt. If you look at the previous fr that I provide, anyone can tell that I am extremely generous in my comments and I am willing to overlook any slight flaw. But even this is too much for me to take. I won't even pay $50 for this kind of service.

Looks:8/10 (Slutty look)
Boobs: 8/10 (Very soft)
BJ: 4/10 (Bare minimum effort)
FJ:3/10 (mechanical with no stereo effect)
Attitute: 1/10 (I dun feel like a customer at all)
GFE: BIG FAT ZERO
RTF: What do you think? (Will never go for her in my life if she is back next time)

AdamVIII
28-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Bro scorpius78, no problem. Write a honest FR! Every bro here is waiting for FR, No doubt is good or bad. Still need to thanks you for penning a FR. So sorry abpout the incident, please feedback to me in future once the session is done or during the session so i can retify. Good day to everybody!

havana
28-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Tks Bro Sam for arranging the session for me!

I reached the designated hotel at 8.30pm yesterday!Went up to the room, Ding Dong, was greeted by a lovely babe! She closed the door behind me and I just continued walking and pronked myself on the sofa next to the TV. As she walked towards me, I started to look closely at her…woah lan eh! She offered to take off my shoes for me but i just dun wan her to do tat! She poured me a glass of ice water ( very service oriented ) I just could not believe my eyes, standing before me was this fantastic looking chick, great body. I looked up and down, down and up, trying hard to find what was wrong with her. I just could not!

We chit chat a bit, she could only understand little bit of English n Cantonese
She make some preparation in the toilet and came back shortly, giving me that million dollor smile.Then we proceed to the bathroom. In the bathtub i was being serve like a king. She had me lying in the tub, wif body soap, washed my hand, body….aiyah who cares…my eyes never left that pair of tits (lau tiko hor?) I just wanted to such 'em up……! After the soap, came the baby oil…1st time I get this sort of treatment in the tub. She used that pair of tits to rub and rub and rub my dick until, all I could say was stop before I cum!We proceeded to the bed, dun want to waste my cum before I up her, mah !

On the bed came her bbbj where it was slow n gentle feeling. After blowing for 15mins,she capped me wif condom. I had her on top wif both my hands grapping C Cup tits, she respond by letting out moans. After 15mins of f**king, my bro could not take it n let go.

We rested on the bed watching Chinese programme n chit chatting at the same time! After abt 20mins, we had the 2nd round,finshed her off in missionary position!

Paid her n left a happy man.....

Looks:7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ:8/10
Attitute: 8/10