PDA

View Full Version : Massage At Bt Batok

hotguy2406
07-08-2007, 10:09 PM
Sorry for my poor english & writing.

Went go this joint yesterday evening saw 1 late 20's PRC when i went in she call a younger lady which is only early 20 of age. So get in the room undress & wait 4 the wonderful time to start. Nothing special until she massage my butt as her hand slide down to my ass & gingo it feel so gd. Den turn to the front she massage my front body & slowly she massage my dick & gingo after awhile she pop out the golden question. her HJ is skill is good as she is attaching the head it make my feel gd until cnnot tahan & shoot out, den she clean up for me & i dress up & paid her happliy.

Name : Jelly
Look : 7
Boob : big can't cover with 1 hand
fingering ; No
Massage : 8 strong & no rush
Hj : 8
Bj & Fj : didn't asked
Damage : $36 (1 Hr) + $50 (Hj)
Overall : 8
Will return to look for her again

hotguy2406
08-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Was there on 7/8/07 to look for Jelly but this time only 1 lady in the shop. So proceed to the room & undress . Her massage is better than Jelly as she told me jelly is new in this line. After 45mins of massage she pop out the golden words so my hand start to atuo roam wow didn't wear bra & took out her panties after 10mins of hj unload & paid her wnet off happily

Name : Mei Gui
Boob : 33 i think dun know how to measure
Massage : 8
Hj : 8 (No Rush)
Bj : Didn't ask
Fj : Didn't ask
Fingering : Yes (abit wet)
Damange : $36/ hr + $50 Hj

Is worth going if u looking for good massage as well as Hj

Contact will be given to Bro with 15 pts & above only & pls take good care of them

Mercyoyp
08-08-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi bro,

Can PM the location? Tks

08-08-2007, 03:23 PM

Went go this joint yesterday evening saw 1 late 20's PRC when i went in she call a younger lady which is only early 20 of age. So get in the room undress & wait 4 the wonderful time to start. Nothing special until she massage my butt as her hand slide down to my ass & gingo it feel so gd. Den turn to the front she massage my front body & slowly she massage my dick & gingo after awhile she pop out the golden question. her HJ is skill is good as she is attaching the head it make my feel gd until cnnot tahan & shoot out, den she clean up for me & i dress up & paid her happliy.

fingering ; No

Hi Bro,

I am very interested to try out her service , pls pm me the address.

Thanks bro,:D

bigmacburger
08-08-2007, 09:04 PM
bro how many gals working there? may got there tomolo since is a holiday.

SaturnStan
09-08-2007, 07:35 AM
Bro can pm location.

Thanks

flingguru
09-08-2007, 12:09 PM
bro can i have the address, having been searching for TN around bukit batok since yingzhi at bukit gombak closed..

friend_mass
09-08-2007, 12:19 PM
i didnt notice there is Tn ard bt batok.. that why many happy happening in Bt Timah action FR ;)

Vodka_Blu
09-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Bro, PM location... thx...:)

hotguy2406
09-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Spoken to Mei Gui she said tat business is no gd so Jelly won't be there all the time there is only 2gals there Mei Gui & Jelly

Only Bro with 15 pts need to pm me or hv post more than 50 massages

hotguy2406
09-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Spoken to Mei Gui she said tat business is no gd so Jelly won't be there all the time there is only 2gals there Mei Gui & Jelly

Contact will b given to Bro with 15 pts & above or hv post more than 50 massages

HenQiGuai
10-08-2007, 02:41 AM
bro.. i may not have high pts.. but really need the location pls.. promiss to post FR after tat!!! pls pm me the location..tks

hotguy2406
10-08-2007, 09:54 AM
Contact given to bro procum, Slutwen, redpacket, akkl6847, Creatox, Samlee8, Skifull, @h-Ben, PaulLoke, Chelsea 76, andythai & Long Drive. Hope all bro hv a wonderful time waiting for ur forum ;)

P/s: Bro after u try & is good can up my pts

ol'coyote
10-08-2007, 11:42 AM

Contact will b given to Bro with 15 pts & above or hv post more than 50 massages

interesting...
nid to post more than 50 massages then can get contact location...
hehe...
normally...me would ask for the contact too...
bu then...bt batok is too close for comfort...
so me will have to pass...hehe...

hotguy2406
10-08-2007, 12:57 PM
bro ol'coyote ur lua qiao here if u want the contact sure no problem for 50 massage is to be safe

evilspawnsss
10-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Bt Batok hmm...i stay there nia hahaha....but still will go hahaha..Anyway mi now for time being low profile hee hee :D awaiting for others fr

hotguy2406
10-08-2007, 07:40 PM
who is the fxxxer zap me wat did i done wrong if dare put up ur nik in here

chelsea76
11-08-2007, 01:25 AM
thanks bro hotguy for the contact.. called up today and MG answered.. so made appointment.. knn reach there realised that MG left liao, so only the young girl waiting for me...

massage wise.. ok lah.. at least better than piano.. however the best part is she does rubba ur crack.. she told me she 18yrs old.. duno how true.. just sent her back to Woodlands...

Name: dun wan to tell me
Look: 6/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10 (no rush)
RTF: No.. might try MG

Told me she aunty came.. so cannot rubba below.. nipples pain.. pattern more than badminton!.. anyway.. i think she $$$$ face.. talked abt money always...

slutwen
11-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Had a chance to met Mei Gui yesterday. Kinda ulu in a corner of the area.

Well, I should say massage is better that those I have come across so far in the Tui Na scene. Serious in giving you a good massage. in the mist of the massage, he started to "beat the plane". I can't stop her or asked what other service she provide. after "beating the plane". she continue to massage the bigger head and my leg and thigh..... Took an hour to finsih her service.

Overall, I shoudl say she is provide her service and at the same time to give you the pleasure. When I asked if she provide FJ, she just laugh and skip the topic. Guess, she will only beat the plane...

I will go back again. BTW, i did not have small change so still ortang her $6..... gave here extra, she rejected.....

hotguy2406
11-08-2007, 05:25 PM
thanks bro hotguy for the contact.. called up today and MG answered.. so made appointment.. knn reach there realised that MG left liao, so only the young girl waiting for me...

massage wise.. ok lah.. at least better than piano.. however the best part is she does rubba ur crack.. she told me she 18yrs old.. duno how true.. just sent her back to Woodlands...

Name: dun wan to tell me
Look: 6/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10 (no rush)
RTF: No.. might try MG

Told me she aunty came.. so cannot rubba below.. nipples pain.. pattern more than badminton!.. anyway.. i think she $$$$ face.. talked abt money always...

Hey bro Chelsea76 if i'm not wrong the gal who massage u is Jelly

DTCEPL
12-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Only Bro with 15 pts need to pm me or hv post more than 50 massages

:D '50 massages'.......i sure have gone to more then 50 massages all over Sillipore....... over the past 9 years:p Am i qualified?

Kidding Bro, I guess it should be 'Messages' right? Cheers and enjoy

hotbody_ccc
12-08-2007, 06:10 PM
:D '50 massages'.......i sure have gone to more then 50 massages all over Sillipore....... over the past 9 years:p Am i qualified?

Kidding Bro, I guess it should be 'Messages' right? Cheers and enjoy

Bro can I give me contact number?
Thanks in advance
SAm

SiUUer
13-08-2007, 03:06 PM
Bro, PM me location also pls..

ph0n0
13-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Bro, PM me location also pls..
Thanks..

Gentle Boy
13-08-2007, 07:31 PM
Bro,

Have pm u for the location. Thks.

tabby84
13-08-2007, 09:01 PM
Hello.. Bro can i hav the location? As ur PM is full... thanks

LP77
13-08-2007, 09:36 PM
Bro, can PM me the location? :D

fingering ; No

hotguy2406
14-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Went down today n Jelly serve me. The service today she provide is poor not worth looking for her liao.:( . As spoken to Mei Gui on the phone she told me that afew customer had compalin her service 2.If u keen to go look for Mei Gui

Wildwithin
14-08-2007, 09:42 PM
Bro, i am also staying in this area. Went from east to west but still could not see a TN in this area. Can you PM the location/tel to me? Cheers.

Wildwithin
14-08-2007, 10:45 PM
bro, i just realized you will only pm location if there's points.. i dun have... but can at least pm the contact no to me. Do need an avenue in this area since several of the previous places have all closed..

procum
15-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi All, A big thanks to the treadstarter to intro me this place. I saw his(treadstarter) FR and PMed him. He replied me within minutes and I went over on the same day.......

I went to this TN last friday after getting the info. I went over to this TN before to recce but there was no one around, I then went off without further investigation. However after getting the info, I was quite sure that I'm on the right track. I then called the number given by treadstarter and booked Mei Gui(Rose).

I then drove there and park my car behind the TN. Mei Gui was already waiting for me and she closed the backdoor when I came in. First look, she is not a looker so bros looking for SYTs can give this Joint a miss. She does have a good looking pair of tits though. I then strip down and laid on the massage bed facing down. She started her massage and it is quite good comparing to many TNs I went to but can't be considered pro like she claims.

Mei Gui used to be from the TN in bt batok central and she said that majority of her customer are regulars. We then talk about the other gal Jelly as she was not around and because the treadstarter mentioned she have a bigger pair of boobs so I wanted to try her. As her detailed massage moves south, she started to massage my ass and crack. She then started her JG alike on my balls and tucked her hand to reach for my didi. I must say she put in alot of effort and the groin area massage was heavenly.

She didn't pop any GQ but just asked If I want to continue the butt and groin area or skip to the leg area. By the time she got me hard and high to hell with the leg massage!! She then told me to turn over and asked me if I want to shoot my load or not. I pulled her bra down and exposed her boobs. They are quite big, C cupper but enhanced. She then continued to give me a good HJ while I sucked her nipples and squeezed her boobs. I then proceed south to finger her. She refused to let me cum on her tits but promised that If I RTF, she'll consider(yeah right). After a while, I unloaded and she help me to clean up. She then continue to massage me till the time is up.

I really like her massage and attitude as she does her job right till the time is up. She is not a looker though and her tits are enhanced. Please don't PM me for address and number, PM the treadstarter instead. Cheers.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 6.5/10 C cupper enhanced
HJ : 9/10
Damage : $36 + $50
RTF : YES!!

hotguy2406
15-08-2007, 07:18 PM
i think i hv to stop giving out the ontact cos not much thread. h giving out more than 20 bro but only 3 thread n my pts kenna zapped to 0:mad:

toviro
17-08-2007, 04:44 PM
any bro with the location or number can pm me.. thanks.. :)

beetlebum
17-08-2007, 04:57 PM
pls pm me my homeground massage parlour... Thanks...

Or should i eat and shit at same place?? :D

sammy6699
17-08-2007, 07:11 PM
i was on my way to the location....while in a seven 11 buying sth...i bumped into a china girl. She looks pretty and gorgeous to me.

While queuing up behind her to pay for my thing, i managed to talk to her. Realised she is from Xi chuan and later she told me outside the store that she worked in a KTV. She then asked me to patronise her at KTV. I told her i like to get straigtht to the point and asked her how much she charged to spent a hour with her in her apartment.

So after getting the nos from her, i went to her apartment the next day. The place is at race course road and when she opened the door that evening, she was dressed in a black lingerie....damn sexy and gorgeous.

She started to bath me in the bathroom and i managed to squeeze her boobs....c cup boy....haha

I did her in a missionary style...got too excited by her curvaceous body and comes in minutes...sigh....

I am willing to exchange tel no with someone with contact to share in return..we should colloborate to enlarge our circle of contact so that we dont keep going back to the same tree...there is a whole forest outside for us to conquer..haha

Looks: 8...KTV girl quality
RTF: Yes
Damaged: 130 bargained to 100

Wildwithin
17-08-2007, 09:59 PM
brudders... i thot i know my home area very well.. after circulating from east to west, and west to east.. i concluded i am clueness. :confused:

can someone at least be kind to pm me MG's number? i am infact quite tired of this drive-and-search process..:D

chelsea76
18-08-2007, 12:55 AM
managed to contact mei gui yesterday and try her massage. once i reach the place, immediately saw a familiar face!! She is none other than the legendary Xiao Ling from Bt batok central blk 637, if u guys know, last time there is judy, xiao juan, michelle, etc..

Anyway, MG (or XL) does provide a better massage, still the same top notch from her.. TCSS abit and ask her abt the previous girls.. was told michelle in chinatown, judy went back china, xiao juan at home cos scared kenna caught.. haha..

Look: 6/10 (abit big size)
Boob: 7/10
massage:9/10 (luv that part where she move around ur crack)
hj:7/10

anyway, pls contact threadstarter for contacts..

hotguy2406
18-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Bro Chelsea so u know her

hotguy2406
18-08-2007, 03:25 PM
i was on my way to the location....while in a seven 11 buying sth...i bumped into a china girl. She looks pretty and gorgeous to me.

While queuing up behind her to pay for my thing, i managed to talk to her. Realised she is from Xi chuan and later she told me outside the store that she worked in a KTV. She then asked me to patronise her at KTV. I told her i like to get straigtht to the point and asked her how much she charged to spent a hour with her in her apartment.

So after getting the nos from her, i went to her apartment the next day. The place is at race course road and when she opened the door that evening, she was dressed in a black lingerie....damn sexy and gorgeous.

She started to bath me in the bathroom and i managed to squeeze her boobs....c cup boy....haha

I did her in a missionary style...got too excited by her curvaceous body and comes in minutes...sigh....

I am willing to exchange tel no with someone with contact to share in return..we should colloborate to enlarge our circle of contact so that we dont keep going back to the same tree...there is a whole forest outside for us to conquer..haha

Looks: 8...KTV girl quality
RTF: Yes
Damaged: 130 bargained to 100

Bro Sammy did u post under wrong thread

kingkong77
18-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi, i'm staying around this BB area, can any brother PM me the place. thks.

chelsea76
19-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Bro Chelsea so u know her

ya.. from the time in bt batok central.. had fj there too.. but me felt her size abit big.. so did not rtf and went for the other girls especially judy.. anyway.. lucky she didn't remember me.. hahaha

Feel
19-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Hello Brothers,

In the area soon, looking for release, can someone PM the address/contact?

Thanks in advance.

Feel:p

LoaferZ
19-08-2007, 09:29 PM
Any Bro pls message me the contact too.... stay in bukit batok but dont know which one is clean which one is not

shilou
20-08-2007, 09:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

any bro with the location or number can pm me.. thanks..

jj_79
21-08-2007, 03:51 PM
Please PM me the contacts thanks......

Manly
21-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Bro Sammy6699,

Your PM Box full. Pls clear. Waiting to share contact ;)

kingkong77
21-08-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi bro manly, can PM me the location..thks....:)

share-share
22-08-2007, 02:17 PM
unfortunately, i am sharing a bad experience.

1 went last yesterday evening about 6pm. mg is the only person in the shop. mg looks about 40+, on the plump side, heavily make-up with looks about 4. after 10 mins of piano playing, my phone rang. i had to go off to attend to an urgent matter, so i told her will come back next time. paid her $15 dollars and rush off.

after my meeting, i realised my watch is missing. i called her many times any finally at 8.30pm she picked up the phone. she said she is already at home in woodlands. from her tone and what she said, i know gone case already. i just said i left my watch there, and she said why so careless, leave an expensive watch around, maybe other customer has taken ( any brother visit her after 6pm yesterday? ). how she know my watch expensive???

told her to call me this morning. she called and say cannot find. as expected.

lesson learnt. do not tempt the hungry with food, do not tempt the poor with money. greed is a second nature just waiting to rear its ugly head.

and most importantly, keep away from dubious joints.

remind me of an incident a year back in a gl lor 11 thai massage joint. my locker is open and my wallet is missing. receptionist insist on going off before police arrive.

share-share
22-08-2007, 02:26 PM

1 went last yesterday evening about 6pm. mg is the only person in the shop. mg looks about 40+, on the plump side, heavily make-up with looks about 4. after 10 mins of piano playing, my phone rang. i had to go off to attend to an urgent matter, so i told her will come back next time. paid her $15 dollars and rush off.

after my meeting, i realised my watch is missing. i called her many times any finally at 8.30pm she picked up the phone. she said she is already at home in woodlands. from her tone and what she said, i know gone case already. i just said i left my watch there, and she said why so careless, leave an expensive watch around, maybe other customer has taken ( any brother visit her after 6pm yesterday? ). how she know my watch expensive???

lesson learnt. do not tempt the hungry with food, do not tempt the poor with money. greed is a second nature just waiting to rear its ugly head.

remind me of an incident a year back in a gl lor 11 thai massage joint. my locker is open and my wallet is missing. receptionist insist on going off before police arrive.

hotguy2406
23-08-2007, 12:55 PM
Hey Bro share mei gui is not plum& she dun look like 40+ did u get the correct person:confused:

share-share
23-08-2007, 05:47 PM
ya, i asked her if she is MG, and she replied affirmative. hoarse voice, with a put you off look. maybe sonebody else pulling a fast one. got photo? maybe can ask her abt the incident.

horserider69
24-08-2007, 03:48 PM

Bro, usually gone case wan lah... tats why i always dun wear any valuable during such visit...

anyway, sad to hear yr loss.. hope its not really tat ex like 5 matches! :eek:

hotguy2406
29-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Contact given out to 20 bro but not much forum:mad:

evilspawnsss
29-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Contact given out to 20 bro but not much forum:mad:

Relax Bro..at least got ppl put FR liao better den some give out contact not a single FR.. Bukit Batok was my fav place last time as i staying tt area hee hee but the past already close..hmm...wondering anymore better Fr coming up.. :D

lonesome_tonite
31-08-2007, 06:16 AM
got the contact from TS some 2 weeks ago. just went there yesterday afternoon cos of this (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=72626&page=22). so, took the $ and went here instead! :D

nothing new to add. was served by MG initially. her message skills are good... lots of strength, just the way i like. 10mins into it, she recommend i try jelly who just came in. was quite reluctant to cos of early reports of her sucky attitude and skills. after some persuasion, i gave in.

jelly's skills not as good as MG, but got strength lah. not too bad... was quite accommodating. when time for the GQ, she only offer HJ. i tried my luck in asking for a BJ, no go. her HJ skills a little boh lat... so, asked for MG back to try her HJ + jua gen... shiok ah, after being blue-balls for a day liao. :D

all in all, not too bad. paid the usual price and left satisfied. thnx to TS for the contact!

mysterical
31-08-2007, 08:12 AM
nvrless to say..always the best remains

hotguy2406
04-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Relax Bro..at least got ppl put FR liao better den some give out contact not a single FR.. Bukit Batok was my fav place last time as i staying tt area hee hee but the past already close..hmm...wondering anymore better Fr coming up.. :D

U r rite bro evilspawness aleast still got some FR but still hope got more FR

lonesome_tonite
04-09-2007, 09:29 PM
U r rite bro evilspawness aleast still got some FR but still hope got more FR

heh.. i'm sure there are plenty of people who haven't gotten the contact and visited the place liao. MG told me she gets lots of referrals from u. ;)

mebbe next week after payday will go again to look for jelly - see if got improvements...

nic_h
05-09-2007, 09:07 AM
managed to contact mei gui yesterday and try her massage. once i reach the place, immediately saw a familiar face!! She is none other than the legendary Xiao Ling from Bt batok central blk 637, if u guys know, last time there is judy, xiao juan, michelle, etc..

Anyway, MG (or XL) does provide a better massage, still the same top notch from her.. TCSS abit and ask her abt the previous girls.. was told michelle in chinatown, judy went back china, xiao juan at home cos scared kenna caught.. haha..

Look: 6/10 (abit big size)
Boob: 7/10
massage:9/10 (luv that part where she move around ur crack)
hj:7/10

anyway, pls contact threadstarter for contacts..

hmm.. was massaged once by xiao ling at B637. Must say she is very gd with her massage skills except that shes kind of old...with heavy makeup.
bro chelsea... u still rem the gals at that joint.. hehe.. fond memories.. :D

nic_h
05-09-2007, 09:09 AM
Relax Bro..at least got ppl put FR liao better den some give out contact not a single FR.. Bukit Batok was my fav place last time as i staying tt area hee hee but the past already close..hmm...wondering anymore better Fr coming up..

bro, how can u hibernate for so long? :eek:
Its our home ground leh.. :D

liuchuanfeng
06-09-2007, 07:27 AM
Stay near BB too..
Care to share the contacts??

goldenrod
07-09-2007, 12:29 AM
hi. any bro can pm me there? i'm staying at batok too. wish to go during stress time.

rumpshaker
09-09-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi Bro,

First time sending a reply. Can PM me the address. Thanks:D

rl0h
09-09-2007, 11:32 PM
i'm newbie here. can share contact to me, & will share my FR to ALL.

tks!

blacktaj
10-09-2007, 07:03 AM
I'm interested too please.

dethknight
10-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Bro, do pm me the contact if I qualify. Frequently go swimming at BB Swimming complex. Will sure like to go for massage there after my swim. :D

rl0h
10-09-2007, 11:20 PM
not sure whether this is the same place located beside POSB ?

went there this afternoon, saw a very sweet looking gal with specs liked the Girl Next Door type. & this lady Candy said whole afternoon fully booked!

they r charging like 45 dols an hr for massage.

chaojiwangpai
11-09-2007, 12:53 AM
hi bro.. i stay ard too.. pls pm me the lacation.. tks!

spade
11-09-2007, 01:04 AM
hey bro... can share the address.... keen on trying the massage...
thanx a million....:)

emotion
11-09-2007, 01:25 AM

I stay near BB nia.

Will work harder to post more to meet your requirement prior to asking for the location.

hotguy2406
15-09-2007, 11:50 AM

went there this afternoon, saw a very sweet looking gal with specs liked the Girl Next Door type. & this lady Candy said whole afternoon fully booked!

Is not the same

bepo
17-09-2007, 04:14 PM
dun think there got anithing special.. its jus a pure massage place..

but the spec ger veri sweet :D

evilspawnsss
17-09-2007, 07:04 PM
bro, how can u hibernate for so long? :eek:
Its our home ground leh.. :D

lol bo pian..very busy leh...tt time got once go hit and run..wa lau..long time no go..kena play piano..maybe she see jay "Secret" too much liao till she like playing piano..interesting leh the new place here..but hor..got few negative..kinda of scare hahaha

atomsgame
17-09-2007, 07:17 PM
New here, can anyone share this location with me, pl PM me. Thank you

i.book
17-09-2007, 08:46 PM
Bro, can pm me the address? or any bros here can help me? thnx.. :o

lpjjiva
18-09-2007, 03:05 PM
Please pm me the address
Thanks

rl0h
18-09-2007, 08:52 PM
yeah, think so. thought of dropping by during lunch, but that sweety GND only comes in ard 12:30pm. think she called Cindy.

dun think there got anithing special.. its jus a pure massage place..

but the spec ger veri sweet :D

bepo
19-09-2007, 12:55 PM
yeah, think so. thought of dropping by during lunch, but that sweety GND only comes in ard 12:30pm. think she called Cindy.

hm.. not too sure bout her name.. din ask for it... but got one MILF there.. think should be lady boss.. showing half ball.. haha :D

evilspawnsss
19-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Mi last nite go search almost all Bukit Batok area...see nothing -_-" central oso go le,Those like small area town oso go le..cannot find ..ahah in the end go bukit timah :D

bkling8888
19-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Bro, usually gone case wan lah... tats why i always dun wear any valuable during such visit...

anyway, sad to hear yr loss.. hope its not really tat ex like 5 matches! :eek:

ya...bring "DiDi" along can already..

hotguy2406
28-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Conacts given to many of the brother but still very few forum

dethknight
01-10-2007, 07:47 PM
First and foremost, thanks TS for the contact. And sorry for taking so long to post my FR.

Manage to arrange for an appointment today at 1600hrs after my swimming section at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex. Went in through the back door and MG is the only one there. First look ok loh. Not expecting SYT or stunning beauty. Pleasant to the eye.

Told to lay down on the massage bed. Proceed to gave me a massage that is above average base on my standard. Comfortable with ok strength. One plus point is when she is massaging me, I tried to auto roam her but told me to wait till she finish massage. Don't wanna short change me. Great! Next she proceed to massage my ass crack. Was then told to raise my butt and what follow is a very sensual balls and penis massage. Also gave a very sensual rubbing to my ass. :D

After the massage, was told to turn over. Oiled her hand and started to give me a very shiok hj. She exposed her boobs which have a very nice, large and pointy nipple which was great to suck on. My hand venture southward and there was no objection. Started rubbing her clit and it was already moist. However did not try to finger her as I have long finger nail.Do not wish to scratch her. Cum after about 10 minutes of HJ. After that she took a warm towel to clean me up. Then gave me a very relaxing head massage till time up.

FR
Look: 5/10 (Average MILF looking)
Boobs: C (Did not squeeze it hard. But the nipple is delicious)
HJ: 8/10 (Accommodating. Almost came twice and told her to massage my balls then continue HJ again)
Frenching: Nope (Even when I kiss her neck and blow warm air into her ear to arouse her)
Massage: 7/10 (Relaxing n sensual)
Damage: $86 (1hr msg + HJ)
Return to Massage: Hell yeah!

Ah he
03-10-2007, 06:14 AM
Was there on 7/8/07 to look for Jelly but this time only 1 lady in the shop. So proceed to the room & undress . Her massage is better than Jelly as she told me jelly is new in this line. After 45mins of massage she pop out the golden words so my hand start to atuo roam wow didn't wear bra & took out her panties after 10mins of hj unload & paid her wnet off happily

Boob : 33 i think dun know how to measure
Massage : 8
Hj : 8 (No Rush)
Bj : Didn't ask
Fj : Didn't ask
Fingering : Yes (abit wet)
Damange : $36/ hr + $50 Hj

Is worth going if u looking for good massage as well as Hj

Contact will be given to Bro with 15 pts & above only & pls take good care of them

Hi bro ! Can share with me the contact ? Thanks bro

03-10-2007, 01:25 PM
First and foremost, thanks TS for the contact. And sorry for taking so long to post my FR.

Manage to arrange for an appointment today at 1600hrs after my swimming section at Bukit Batok Swimming Complex. Went in through the back door and MG is the only one there. First look ok loh. Not expecting SYT or stunning beauty. Pleasant to the eye.

Told to lay down on the massage bed. Proceed to gave me a massage that is above average base on my standard. Comfortable with ok strength. One plus point is when she is massaging me, I tried to auto roam her but told me to wait till she finish massage. Don't wanna short change me. Great! Next she proceed to massage my ass crack. Was then told to raise my butt and what follow is a very sensual balls and penis massage. Also gave a very sensual rubbing to my ass. :D

After the massage, was told to turn over. Oiled her hand and started to give me a very shiok hj. She exposed her boobs which have a very nice, large and pointy nipple which was great to suck on. My hand venture southward and there was no objection. Started rubbing her clit and it was already moist. However did not try to finger her as I have long finger nail.Do not wish to scratch her. Cum after about 10 minutes of HJ. After that she took a warm towel to clean me up. Then gave me a very relaxing head massage till time up.

FR
Look: 5/10 (Average MILF looking)
Boobs: C (Did not squeeze it hard. But the nipple is delicious)
HJ: 8/10 (Accommodating. Almost came twice and told her to massage my balls then continue HJ again)
Frenching: Nope (Even when I kiss her neck and blow warm air into her ear to arouse her)
Massage: 7/10 (Relaxing n sensual)
Damage: $86 (1hr msg + HJ)
Return to Massage: Hell yeah!

Hey Bro,

I am very keen for her services, Can pm me the address.

Thanks a millions

Chao

dethknight
03-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Bro wktee1. I have to follow the rules and respect the TS. SO kindly get contact from him. I am not authorize to share the contact. Sorry. :D

04-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Contact given to bro procum, Slutwen, redpacket, akkl6847, Creatox, Samlee8, Skifull, @h-Ben, PaulLoke, Chelsea 76, andythai & Long Drive. Hope all bro hv a wonderful time waiting for ur forum ;)

P/s: Bro after u try & is good can up my pts

Yo Bro,
Care to share the contact with me, I am keen to try out the service.

Thank A MILLION

:p

Devilzz
05-10-2007, 07:43 AM
Hi bro manly, can PM me the location..thks.... :D

hotguy2406
08-10-2007, 10:17 PM
I only give contact to bro above 15 pts. Sorry to those bro below 15 pts
Every games hv a rule

Bac007
08-10-2007, 11:24 PM
never know bt batok has a massage shop. can PM me the address bro.

xiaoD_D
09-10-2007, 03:03 PM
Have been searching round the area but unable to find the location can any bro help?

hotguy2406
19-10-2007, 12:33 PM
Recently visit Mei Gui and she told me that the business r poor there might change place btw contact given out more than 20 bro but no much FR & she told me not much bro go there only 4 of them:(

hotguy2406
20-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks to some of thr Bro PM me 4 address sorry dat i didn't reply to u cos every games has a rule.

Contact will b given to Bro with 15pts or 50 posts and above

hotguy2406
22-10-2007, 03:36 PM
how come there is sure ppl in here not a gentleman & never usr ppl mother in here

Marijuana
22-10-2007, 04:28 PM
HI Guys!!! Remember me from the YONG KANG MASSAGE(Balestier EROTIC MOSHA) Thread????? HEY hotguy if i told u I know the location would u believe me? I wanna share it with all bros here who do not have enough points!!!! I LOVE TO SHARE INFO!!!!!:D

MiniHawk
23-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks to some of thr Bro PM me 4 address sorry dat i didn't reply to u cos every games has a rule.

Contact will b given to Bro with 15pts or 50 posts and above

bro hotguy2406, since that is the case, it's ok, thanks for the reply.:)

hotguy2406
24-10-2007, 08:45 AM
HI Guys!!! Remember me from the YONG KANG MASSAGE(Balestier EROTIC MOSHA) Thread????? HEY hotguy if i told u I know the location would u believe me? I wanna share it with all bros here who do not have enough points!!!! I LOVE TO SHARE INFO!!!!!:D

if u want to give out the address i can't stoping u from doing dat rite

aleoha
26-10-2007, 12:45 AM
hey bro can i have the location please. Thanks

hotguy2406
26-10-2007, 01:56 PM
who is the f@@ker who zap me. put up ur nick:mad:

texas_red
26-10-2007, 07:40 PM
who is the f@@ker who zap me. put up ur nick

Brother hotguy2406, please refrain yourself from making such kind of comments, otherwise your points will definitely further drop. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion ;)

hotguy2406
26-10-2007, 10:54 PM
Brother hotguy2406, please refrain yourself from making such kind of comments, otherwise your points will definitely further drop. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion ;)

Thanks Bro texas_red for ur advise

hotguy2406
05-12-2007, 04:47 PM
this TN had close down & now mei gui is at Bt Timah

despo_Freak
08-12-2007, 02:43 PM
bro, can pm me the location?? thank:)s!!!

thisrocksmysock
11-12-2007, 11:36 PM
hi i live in the west too!! with btsc and beauty world on such a tight look it'll be nice if you cld share this place .. thanks!!