PDA

View Full Version : Terrifying experience Fortune Center Top Floor

PaulLoke
06-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Today went to fortune center for tuina, half way in the middle of cloud 9 some cibai kia budge in, fuck, tot si liao, kena raid, immediately shrink man, cold sweat on the spot...

Horrible experience, with small room and just curtain only, entrance so near the 'room', just take 2 steps could pull the curtain open liao, even hear sound also no time to react...imagine if is real, gone man...rather pay to go BHC safer...somemore price no difference...

Avoid, avoid...

evilspawnsss
06-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Today went to fortune center for tuina, half way in the middle of cloud 9 some cibai kia budge in, fuck, tot si liao, kena raid, immediately shrink man, cold sweat on the spot...

Bro ur story half half leh...den wat happen?Budge in liao den do wat?hahaah or i dun understand

PaulLoke
06-08-2007, 04:20 PM
Some idiot customer la, tuina halfway went toilet came back, pretend went in the wrong 'room', think he purposely, may be my room too noisy liao, he wanted to take a peek, cibai fella, just that I didn't want to make a scene in the 'wrong place', else would have beat up the fella. Quickly finished and left.

After that went to temple next door pai pai, before going to buy toto for tonight....

Bro ur story half half leh...den wat happen?Budge in liao den do wat?hahaah or i dun understand

enzer88
06-08-2007, 05:48 PM
Some idiot customer la, tuina halfway went toilet came back, pretend went in the wrong 'room', think he purposely, may be my room too noisy liao, he wanted to take a peek, cibai fella, just that I didn't want to make a scene in the 'wrong place', else would have beat up the fella. Quickly finished and left.

After that went to temple next door pai pai, before going to buy toto for tonight....That y i never seduce by the TN's girls in fortune centre, that place and PP both are hotspot for AV.I rather go HC,at least Fxxk with a peace of mind :)

HCLoner
06-08-2007, 07:56 PM
agree :) that place too dangerous, if raid nowhere to run leh

Mr.Inverter
06-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Just curious!! At that very moment the guy walked in, what were you doing exactly?? :o

orangemacaw
07-08-2007, 05:57 PM
I agree. The other day I was there - TN girl pulled me in. There is only door and curtain after the door. I thought it was dangerous even when she assured me. In the end, I did not have the guts to do it there and I am glad I did not. Once hit, finish. Better not take chances.

Thai Rak Thai
07-08-2007, 06:01 PM
After that went to temple next door pai pai, before going to buy toto for tonight.... r u 1 of lucky 6 bro? :D

soundworks
07-08-2007, 09:12 PM
r u 1 of lucky 6 bro? :DHow i wish i one of them...spend few hundred on quick pick,not even 4 nos.....haizzz......:o

owen10
07-08-2007, 11:29 PM
tt's y i like smart TN gals who lock d front door when all gals r wkg n no one jaga d shop.

:D

PaulLoke
08-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Haha, if I tiok big, i treat all bros for cheong session.

How i wish i one of them...spend few hundred on quick pick,not even 4 nos.....haizzz......:o

hotguy2406
08-08-2007, 01:54 PM
hooray. capming here

Ah Lam
08-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Was having a rub quite some time back in a shop when suddenly there was someone shouting "Police! Open the door now!". End up just a practical joke a custormer was playing with his friend. End up everyone got freak out. :mad:

Lev123
09-08-2007, 04:56 AM
Was having a rub quite some time back in a shop when suddenly there was someone shouting "Police! Open the door now!". End up just a practical joke a custormer was playing with his friend. End up everyone got freak out. :mad:

wah cb this type of pple. wat were the gals' reaction?

stephan
09-08-2007, 08:02 AM

U didn't fark the stupid guy? :eek:

Ah Lam
09-08-2007, 08:32 AM
wah cb this type of pple. wat were the gals' reaction?

My girl stop the rub and went out to check what happen. Came in smiling and say "Customer joking with friend". Maybe she don't want to offend those guys who look like regular.

I didn't get to see them coz they left earilier. There was another guy who left together with me, was complaining to the casher, he seem quite pissed off.

Ah Lam
09-08-2007, 08:35 AM

Nah... i just continued with my rub. I am there for a good time and not to fight. :)

Lord@Knight
13-08-2007, 10:50 PM
fark guy for what ?
TN girl is there for a reason ya know ;)