PDA

View Full Version : Take a look what ANOTHER $60 can offer

KLYM
06-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Last night found another SYT Xiao Hong at Lor 16 or 18 (Can't remember)

Name: Xiao Hong (From Hu Bei)
Look: 8/10
Height: 165 with smooth skin
Boobs: C
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 8 (Lots of moaning)
Attitude: 10 Willing to please
GFE : 10
Damage : 60 (excluding room, tips & Condom)

PM me for her contact and please post FR. Bros who had tried her before can post FR too.

lawrence79
06-08-2007, 01:53 PM
bro...sounds interesting...can pm me her contacts?? thks in advance...

brany_kong
06-08-2007, 02:00 PM
Me to.......... can PM me Thanks :)

POOR~SAMSTER
06-08-2007, 11:45 PM
Hi,bro! can u pls pm me the contact?? very interested to try after read ur FR..
thank u very much:D

NewZ
07-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Looking interesting.... can pm me contact? thank alot

CoolBlack
07-08-2007, 09:28 AM
Sounds like a potential gem. :D

brother-in-arms
07-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Wow nice SYT any contact....:p

Pestman
07-08-2007, 10:48 AM
Pls bro , i need her contact.

brany_kong
07-08-2007, 10:52 AM
Hi Bor.
can pm me her contacts:) Thanks in advance...

KLYM
14-08-2007, 05:57 PM
I've already given out her contact to several bros but still no FR.

shanghaifun
14-08-2007, 06:16 PM
Last night found another SYT Xiao Hong at Lor 16 or 18 (Can't remember)

Name: Xiao Hong (From Hu Bei)
Look: 8/10
Height: 165 with smooth skin
Boobs: C
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 8 (Lots of moaning)
Attitude: 10 Willing to please
GFE : 10
Damage : 60 (excluding room, tips & Condom)

PM me for her contact and please post FR. Bros who had tried her before can post FR too.

bro..your FR hard to believe...
quite high points..i also interested now....kindly Pm me..:D will do a FR ...

crimsonxxi
14-08-2007, 07:03 PM
bro, care to pm me her contact?

POOR~SAMSTER
15-08-2007, 01:11 AM
Hi,bro! u didn't pm to me the contact:( ... pls pm to me and i guarranty will post a FR after tried her...

kong1684
15-08-2007, 01:28 AM
Hi,bro! can u pls pm me the contact?? very interested to try after read ur FR..
thank u very much

satyr365
15-08-2007, 01:30 AM
Yeah, you want an FR? I'm your man! :D

Actually I already PM you earlier this evening. Hehe

Cheers

Hi,bro! u didn't pm to me the contact:(

Wah, not shy one man.

POOR~SAMSTER
15-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Wah, not shy one man.[/QUOTE]

Ermmm...sorry bro., can't said like that ar?:confused: i'm not offence... but dont know what's wrong with the words that i said...?

satyr365
15-08-2007, 01:56 AM
Wah, not shy one man.

Ermmm...sorry bro., can't said like that ar?:confused: i'm not offence... but dont know what's wrong with the words that i said...?[/QUOTE]

Ok, cool bro. Just that you showed a frown icon when you didn't get the contact. Felt a little offensive. But it's all good now. Just read your FR on Xiao Qing (?). Thought at first you were a number collector. I'm wrong. My bad. Sorry.

Fuck on bro! :D

Cheers
PS. Will up you when I'm powered up again

POOR~SAMSTER
15-08-2007, 02:05 AM
Ok, cool bro. Just that you showed a frown icon when you didn't get the contact. Felt a little offensive. But it's all good now. Just read your FR on Xiao Qing (?). Thought at first you were a number collector. I'm wrong. My bad. Sorry.

Fuck on bro!

Cheers[/QUOTE]

It's ok! i join the sbf is to make more frens but not enermy...Hehe...what u said just now is my BIG problem!! Since a newbie in sbf, many request totally no reply:( . but got few nice bro. r willing to share with me too... But if manymany reply...... i think i'll become more n more POOR... haha....:D

Pestman
15-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Bro, pls pm me :)

sianren
15-08-2007, 11:19 AM

Fuck on bro!

Cheers

It's ok! i join the sbf is to make more frens but not enermy...Hehe...what u said just now is my BIG problem!! Since a newbie in sbf, many request totally no reply:( . but got few nice bro. r willing to share with me too... But if manymany reply...... i think i'll become more n more POOR... haha....:D[/QUOTE]

peter1234
16-08-2007, 01:57 PM
bro satyr so fast come here also liao ah keke so u tried xiao ping alrdy? now rdy for another 60buck conquest? u try liao tell me if xiao hong better ok!

sianren
16-08-2007, 02:41 PM
bro satyr so fast come here also liao ah keke so u tried xiao ping alrdy? now rdy for another 60buck conquest? u try liao tell me if xiao hong better ok!

Bro same here, I oso tot of trying Xiao Hong, can be found in L14....will see who is better..Xiao Hong or Xiao Ping...

Mr Cactus

satyr365
16-08-2007, 04:12 PM

Haha will tell all bro! I'm always on the lookout for a good deal SYT bonk! And they are getting younger and better. It's good to be alive and a man! :D

Cheers

sianren
17-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Haha will tell all bro! I'm always on the lookout for a good deal SYT bonk! Cheers

Same Same here, when you have New SYTs, rem to PM me hor...

Mr Cactus

sohbuckkong
19-08-2007, 03:13 PM
Same Same ....

Xiao ping will be unbeatable syt if her time can increase to 45 mins instead of 30 mins

satyr365
20-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Tried calling Xiao Hong yesterday evening about 6pm, but there was no answer. She didn't returned my missed call either. Will try again this week.

Cheers

sianren
20-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Xiao ping will be unbeatable syt if her time can increase to 45 mins instead of 30 mins

If there is no other appointment B4 yours, think should be ok, esp if it RTF customer...:D

Mr Cactus

skinx
20-08-2007, 10:14 AM
bro, can pm me her contact too? tahnks!

Snakemen
20-08-2007, 10:18 AM
Bro can give me the contacts? My email is [email protected] many thanks!

satyr365
20-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Been busy the last 5 days bonking my regular mei mei. Since I won’t be seeing her for a few days, I decided to succumb to the old metaphor, “Variety is the spice of life.”.:D I had it all worked too. First I shall attempt Bro Lopo’s popular Xiao Ling, then bro lone804’s New New, then Bro Lightning’s Yuxin.

Just my luck, XL isn’t back yet. NN was busy till late. So too was YX. Not my night. But perhaps I can find solace in the young tender arms of Bro KLYM’s syt Xiao Hong.

When I opened the room door to welcome XH in, I was pleasantly surprised by a sweet, fair, attractive young girl. However, what surprised me more was that she kept staring at me. I asked her why and she said I don’t look Chinese, I looked “wai guo ren”. And she was a little afraid. I assured her that I was Singaporean, and a Chinese mix. I said there was nothing to be afraid of. She said she is because “wai guo ren hen li hai” and pointed at my dick. I laughed and said I’ll be gentle. Haha.

However, XH never for a moment took her eyes off me. Especially when we were in bed and she was stroking my little bro - which very soon wasn’t little anymore. Haha. She just kept staring. But now her looks was a mixture of fear, anxiety and excitement of the unknown (since I am the first “wai guo ren (sic)” she has encountered). I told her to relax. She said she’ll try but was too “jing zhang”.

To comfort her, I caressed her, and kissed her and very slowly ease my swollen member into her wet pussy. It wasn’t easy, cos XH is so damn tight! But my gentle persistence soon split her young soppy cunt, and inch by inch her pussy soon gobbled me up whole. Her eyes were tightly shut, her moist lips apart let off long moans that got louder and louder as I filled up her young tight body. I asked her if it hurt, she said no. So I slowly drew my dick out and slowly pushed it in again so she can feel herself being sexually violated by my manhood (seems that girls like this).

Then I wrapped my arms around her, as my hands grabbed the back of her neck (for leverage) and started to grind into her like an animal. She responded with wild animal-like sounds herself. I picked up speed, and XH was getting delirious. I licked her generous tits and hard protruding pink nipples. We started to French madly. Her pussy had a vice grip on my cock. So tight she was that her young wet pussy alternated from resisting my massive penile assault, then yielding to my every rhythmic powerful stroke. Her face now contorted and flushed red, XH started clawing at my back, and then held me tight as she loudly moaned and moaned. I told her to tell me if she was cumming, and immediately she said “yao, yao, yao”. With a wailing scream and a body that was involuntarily shuddering, XH orgasmic rush hit her long and hard.

As she lay spent from her climax, trying to catch her breath, I noticed she had huge bright red patches on her shoulders, her cheeks and around her entire neck! Made all the more obvious against her very fair, smooth skin. She told me not to worry cos it’s what happens when she comes. (Hehe. I knew that already hehe). We fucked for another 15 minutes (I think she came again. Not sure) and I spewed my day’s worth of masculinity into a very used condom.
By all accounts, I should RTF her right? I don’t think so. Don’t get me wrong, XH is pretty, fair, a wonderful pleasant girl and a generally good fuck. However, there were a few discrepancies from my encounter with XH and pre-bonk “expectations”. Firstly, she doesn’t BBBJ! She said only with cap. But the more surprising difference is her rate - $80. When I gave her $60, she softly and politely said it was $80. She was genuinely puzzled as to why I thought it was $60. It’s cool, I gave her her proper fee.

Face: 6.5 (not stunning, just attractive. Extra half point for her very fair flawless complexion and great soft hair)
Boobs: 6.5 (she’s not a C cup, she’s an all natural B cup. But full enough that when she lays down, her boobs flattens out like a C. In fact when she first walked in, I thought she was an imposter – tits kinda look small with her clothes on hehe. However, great thick highly responsive pink nipples)
Body: 6.5 (nice young tight body, smooth skin)
BBBJ: No. only with cap she said.
BJ: NA (can’t rate cos I was kinda disappointed, I wasn’t even fully hard)
FJ: 7 (good fuck. Maybe cos she really enjoys me bonking her. Besides I did all the work. Haha)
GFE: 8 (very very nice girl. Her “fear” of me was also charming. We talked a lot, shared a cigarette. Even bowed to me apologizing when she left, saying that she felt bad leaving me alone in the room)
RTF: Unfortunately no. Only because of her rate of $80. If $60, she’s a gem and I’ll definitely see her again and again. The 80Cat is dominated by the likes of XR which she can’t compare with.

Cheers
PS. Thanks Bro KLYM for the intro. It was still great meeting XH. :)

RockieMonster
20-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Hi bro, can i have her contact and pic?
Will up u later.
Thks.

stormromper
22-08-2007, 01:40 AM
RTF: Unfortunately no. Only because of her rate of $80. If $60, she’s a gem and I’ll definitely see her again and again. The 80Cat is dominated by the likes of XR which she can’t compare with.

TS quoted damage as $60. So which one is the real damage? $80 or $60? :confused:

satyr365
22-08-2007, 01:52 AM
TS quoted damage as $60. So which one is the real damage? $80 or $60? :confused:

That's the problem. Was quoted $60 by TS, but she said it was $80. Maybe you can call her (if and when TS gives you the contact) and clarify first before meeting up.

Hope that helps.:)

Cheers

stormromper
22-08-2007, 09:41 AM
That's the problem. Was quoted $60 by TS, but she said it was $80. Maybe you can call her (if and when TS gives you the contact) and clarify first before meeting up.

Cheers

Thanks for the heads up. I don't like it when the WL suka suka raise prices. :)

KLYM
22-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Hmm. Don't know why she's now quoting $80. The last few times I tried, I only pay her $60. Maybe she had decided to raise her price. But to me I think $80 for a SYT is still a bargain.

sianren
22-08-2007, 10:36 AM

Cheers

ME too bro, got to save some Vit M to RTF other, think $60 might be a reasonable amt...which over there competiiton is high U know..

Mr Cactus

satyr365
22-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Hmm. Don't know why she's now quoting $80. The last few times I tried, I only pay her $60. Maybe she had decided to raise her price. But to me I think $80 for a SYT is still a bargain.

$80 is indeed ok for a syt bro. But there's so much competition now with quite a few pretty SYTs around, and all going at $60 too. So much so, Xiao Hong might not be enjoy RTF cusotmers. Liek what Bro siaren says....

ME too bro, got to save some Vit M to RTF other, think $60 might be a reasonable amt...which over there competiiton is high U know..

Mr Cactus

Cheers:D

sianren
22-08-2007, 10:55 AM
SO bro satyr365, who your next target ???????

Mr Cactus

satyr365
22-08-2007, 11:45 AM
SO bro satyr365, who your next target ???????

Mr Cactus

I'm thinking Yuxin or Xiao Ling tonight. All too old for you la!

Actually I really miss XR, PP and your XP! But can't RFT them too often. Need to spread my love around haha!! :)

How about you?

Cheers

KLYM
08-09-2007, 11:31 AM
Just received a call from Xiao Hong that she's back.

KLYM
11-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Just received her call that she's back in business. Interested bro may pm me for her contact.

sianren
11-09-2007, 12:32 PM
Hi bro KLYM, is XH on $60 or $80???

Mr Cactus

KLYM
11-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi bro KLYM, is XH on $60 or $80???

Mr Cactus

Bro,

I only gave her $60, room on my own.

poker
11-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Hmm if its 60 then its worth trying. Bro mind sharing contact?:)

satyr365
11-09-2007, 06:11 PM
If it's 60, then she really really is someone to visit. Like I mentioned in my previous post, I will definitely see her again and again at that rate!:D

Cheers

domoi
12-09-2007, 11:09 AM
just tried calling her. she says call back next week.....out of action?

KLYM
12-09-2007, 06:54 PM

Don't know why is that so.
BTW, I'm not her OKT. Just a good find, that's all.

Wolvie
12-09-2007, 10:19 PM
She's around la ... but not always wanna meet up with customers. Just met up with her again recently. Try again lor, i'm sure persistence will pay off. ;)

smlum68
13-09-2007, 12:33 AM
She's around la ... but not always wanna meet up with customers. Just met up with her again recently. Try again lor, i'm sure persistence will pay off. ;)

hi bro, this gal really funny...seems like she not interested to do business...ask so many qns on phone.

domoi
14-09-2007, 04:06 AM
kekeke sounds like more fun chasing after PRC like that. Thanks for the contact anyway, bro Klym.