PDA

View Full Version : L18H40

mangomango555
13-07-2019, 03:14 PM
Anyone tried this place? Heard some decent WL in there so if anyone has experience/reviews/recommendations pls share!

Looking forward to hearing some feedback

floy78
20-07-2019, 07:47 AM
Tried G19.

My experience in shower .....lick on nipple left & right (very active tongue) ,
Unbelievable BBBJ with warm water ....olei olei $50 bucks already recovered in shower session. Even if it was a fast one like 3mins-5mins.

Laying on bed after shower....she start to lick all over my body and at times offer me to lick her nei nei...oishi, surprisingly BBBJ again for like 3-5mins and her tongue roam around my balls and asshole area from time to time very professional dick sucker (gd suction also)....feeling like $150 category, When she start to ride on me she keep moaning telling me a few times she had come min 3x ...wow made me felt so satisfied .
After i came she still offer to massage than shower.

Ask for a kiss from me and ask when i come again ....i replied whenever i free.....than i left the room happily.

Damn thai WL still got this kind of services.

mangomango555
20-07-2019, 09:25 AM
Tried G19.

Unbelievable BBBJ with warm water ....olei olei $50 bucks already recovered in shower session. Even if it was a fast one like 3mins-5mins.

Laying on bed after shower....she start to lick all over my body and at times offer me to lick her nei nei...oishi, surprisingly BBBJ again for like 3-5mins and her tongue roam around my balls and asshole area from time to time very professional dick sucker (gd suction also)....feeling like $150 category, When she start to ride on me she keep moaning telling me a few times she had come min 3x ...wow made me felt so satisfied .

Ask for a kiss from me and ask when i come again ....i replied whenever i free.....than i left the room happily.

Nice! Cheers for info.
What were the stats on her?

LUNCH
20-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Tried G19.

Sure or not?
Will go to verify. hahaha

GN007SG
21-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Sure or not?
Will go to verify. hahaha

希望越大,失望越大 :cool: