PDA

View Full Version : tua pow customer

liketoplay
05-08-2007, 01:50 PM
recently been going to this thai pub and realised there's this particular regular there who opened a tua pow ... sibei no standard ! His bottle finished long time liao and nowadays he'll buy 2 standard bottle to fill up his tua pow empty bottle ???? maciam scared people dun know he ever open tua pow !
anyone come across such customer b4 ?

dirtymonk82
05-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Really damn tua pow....why not he order louis 13 and buy tea to fill the bottle everytime

seemorsa_lompun
05-08-2007, 05:22 PM
hahaha ... dunno got this kind of customer also ah . no money but want to act rich .. :D

siamcutey
05-08-2007, 05:35 PM
Wah seh, I not only see before, I saw a few times.

There was this guy who after open 1 big Tua Pow Martell, finish already, top up from smaller 0.75l bottles. I want to laugh.

1 big Tua pow Martell about $850++ 3.5L
1 small Martell about $170++ 0.75L

So its more worth it to open small bottles to fill up the big Tua Pow Bottle mah.

Drink from Tua Pow Bottle, is it the Martell taste better? :D
If not scared whole world don't know he open Tua Pow meh?

*Anyway for ppl who go pubs, next time take a look at those who open tua pow and see whether they top up with small bottles. Super cheap charlie. Drink from smaller bottles, very no face meh?

hahaha
SC

Clit_LickeR
05-08-2007, 05:47 PM
why not he order louis 13 and buy tea to fill the bottle everytime

Somebody i know really did that! :eek:
HE claimed that he got health problems... cant drint too much etc... :eek:

no_faith
05-08-2007, 06:46 PM
he shd buy the tua pow and dun open to drink, lidat wun be so lehcher liao.
:D

samchrislee
05-08-2007, 09:44 PM
haha, what a loser...

siamcutey
06-08-2007, 02:31 AM
Somebody i know really did that!
HE claimed that he got health problems... cant drint too much etc... :eek:

Drink too much Green Tea can get DIABETES ;)

SC

siamcutey
06-08-2007, 02:32 AM
he shd buy the tua pow and dun open to drink, lidat wun be so lehcher liao.
:D

He should buy Tua Pow and then buy small bottles to drink. Tua Pow for there to show only.

hehehe
SC

ChinaSex
06-08-2007, 02:43 AM
What does doing that prove I wonder :confused: The big bottle look more impressive on the table ???

ahtas
06-08-2007, 07:28 AM
He should buy Tua Pow and then buy small bottles to drink. Tua Pow for there to show only.

hehehe
SCYup,at least it look nicer than to pour new liquors into the Tua Pow.But normally this kind of ppl don't have much brain.:D

magixcal
06-08-2007, 08:11 AM
there is no helping it ..some ppls are like that

liketoplay
06-08-2007, 10:11 AM
hokkien saying " bo lui kae tua kang " .
Why he do that ? open one bottle can show off for many years !
wonder if he ever tip the waiters/waitresses ? they must be damn tulan whenever he go . extra work , same pay .

KLKOOL
06-08-2007, 11:44 AM
hokkien saying " bo lui kae tua kang " .
Why he do that ? open one bottle can show off for many years !
wonder if he ever tip the waiters/waitresses ? they must be damn tulan whenever he go . extra work , same pay .

Mai hot le. Hehehe. U tip more to make up for him lorr :D

dap26
06-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Maybe he wana show ppl tat he gt the $$ to open tao pao...then make ppl envy him...

tomvoyeur
06-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Maybe he wana show ppl tat he gt the $$ to open tao pao...then make ppl envy him...

If thats the case, he seems to be suffering from low self-esteem and require constant recognition from people to make him feel good....Generally these people r insecure n find it difficult to make frens too aka lonely....So these gimmicks can help him find more company....Just an educated guess...:)

liketoplay
06-08-2007, 07:14 PM
Mai hot le. Hehehe. U tip more to make up for him lorr :D

not hot lah , just very bei-song wif ppl like that , like to show-off .

lovetoplay
06-08-2007, 07:36 PM
not hot lah , just very bei-song wif ppl like that , like to show-off .

wat to do, people will try every efforts to sian gals, one of it is cheapo transfer of small bottle liquer to tua pow.

Btw, bro liketoplay, our nicks are v similar hor, never knew got senior who has almost same nick as mine:D

HCLoner
06-08-2007, 07:51 PM
drink so much , bad for liver..

liketoplay
06-08-2007, 09:57 PM
wat to do, people will try every efforts to sian gals, one of it is cheapo transfer of small bottle liquer to tua pow.

Btw, bro liketoplay, our nicks are v similar hor, never knew got senior who has almost same nick as mine:D

hahaha ... never know there's a close nick to mine as well. Will up ur pts once I've recovered.

singman
07-08-2007, 01:27 PM

nothing to envy about , bro. PPl who never see his deed may think he's rich. But those who see him pouring liquor into the twa pao will know he's a cheapo :)

birdie8819
07-08-2007, 04:15 PM
Walau !!! If like that hor I every month also can fill up one Tua Pow also (one week one bottle) . Kekekeke

ml1138
07-09-2007, 02:50 AM
why don't all bros pow around his table and than each table open one bottle to see how he feel; whether he feel paiseh or not...:D

warrid
07-09-2007, 04:59 AM
seriously, isnt being found out what he did is worse than say order a normal bot of whatever liquor? :rolleyes:

deuter
07-09-2007, 10:37 AM
ehh... honestly wor.. open dat big bottle... got any special to it anot? i see it being a hassle when u open sucha big bottle... most ppl will pour the liquor out into another container n pour again frm there.. damned troublesome... i'd rather juz open 4 norm bottles on the spot.. much easier also.... weird stuff..

Red_Tirak1099
07-09-2007, 12:13 PM
LOL...got such pple? can reveal which thai pub? :D

liketoplay
08-09-2007, 11:28 AM
LOL...got such pple? can reveal which thai pub? :D

this thai pub is in a very central location. But the tua pow customer stopped going there for a few weeks already ( not due to this thread :D ). Apparently he created some trouble for a singer there and has been banned from going there by the management.

Hakoshu
08-09-2007, 11:46 AM
Is it geographer?? Saw similiar ppl there

this thai pub is in a very central location.

liketoplay
09-09-2007, 10:20 AM
Is it geographer?? Saw similiar ppl there

;) not nice to pinpoint name of joint here. Same joint where T works though :D

enzer88
09-09-2007, 03:36 PM
this thai pub is in a very central location. But the tua pow customer stopped going there for a few weeks already ( not due to this thread :D ). Apparently he created some trouble for a singer there and has been banned from going there by the management.finally kenna banned!!;)

eed-j
09-09-2007, 11:15 PM
Drink too much Green Tea can get DIABETES ;)

SC

haha but Jdee green tea got add water 1...so not so sweet...the lady boss khi niao mak mak...

ah_rak
14-09-2007, 12:52 AM
;) not nice to pinpoint name of joint here. Same joint where T works though :D

haha ! this joint sure damn popular man !

Red_Tirak1099
14-09-2007, 12:44 PM
haha but Jdee green tea got add water 1...so not so sweet...the lady boss khi niao mak mak...As recent as 3 years ago when present TD1 business not as good then management then add water to beer also.....back then 1 jug still charge $40+ & no 2 for 1 offer :eek:

websurfbastard
14-09-2007, 01:01 PM
Kena banned but sure will go someother places to start his way of practice again. But by the way, did he carry along his Tau Pow to fill it up at another joint....kekeke, will be cheaper that way, no need to open another new one.

hotdick69
14-09-2007, 01:50 PM
bo liao..... i have a frd who is ah long.... he dont like to open Cannon.... he 1 shot open 12 bottles.... hahaha.... whole table full of bottles..... that 1 more style...... :D

Red_Tirak1099
17-09-2007, 12:01 PM
Kena banned but sure will go someother places to start his way of practice again. But by the way, did he carry along his Tau Pow to fill it up at another joint....kekeke, will be cheaper that way, no need to open another new one.

Tau Pow confirm must bring home. I ever open tau pow at a cheapskate disco, the waitress ask me 'if later I bring empty tua pow home or not'.....nnkc I damn confuse why she ask me what's the difference? Then she told me bring home must pay extra $100....tau pow worth $100 ok?!:eek:

Castrol
17-09-2007, 05:30 PM
Tau Pow confirm must bring home. I ever open tau pow at a cheapskate disco, the waitress ask me 'if later I bring empty tua pow home or not'.....nnkc I damn confuse why she ask me what's the difference? Then she told me bring home must pay extra $100....tau pow worth $100 ok?!:eek:

so you declined right? she meant $100 include bring home twa pow and her lah! :D

siamcutey
17-09-2007, 07:52 PM

U know why? Because they going to use the same Tua Pow for other customers by topping up the Tua Pow mah. Why drink 'contaminated' btls when can drink unopened ones?

SC

DNAT
18-09-2007, 09:29 AM
so you declined right? she meant $100 include bring home twa pow and her lah! :D
so the S$100 is to give her so that she show you how she use the TuaPow bottle to rub her CBK? :eek:

Shi Di, u know wat is CBK (hokkien)? .. hehehehe

unclesammi
18-09-2007, 11:12 AM

You should tell the waitress the disco must pay you $100 for keeping the empty bottle. :)

Red_Tirak1099
18-09-2007, 11:41 AM
U know why? Because they going to use the same Tua Pow for other customers by topping up the Tua Pow mah. Why drink 'contaminated' btls when can drink unopened ones?

SCYes I think this is the most likely reason & I know how they arrived at the figure since one 3 litre cannon around $800 at disco prices while the equivalent of 4 small 750ml bottles costs ard $150 x 4 = $600++.

So you get the short end of the stick when you open cannon...but I guess the premium paid is for the 'attention'.

Castrol
18-09-2007, 05:49 PM
so the S$100 is to give her so that she show you how she use the TuaPow bottle to rub her CBK? :eek:

Shi Di, u know wat is CBK (hokkien)? .. hehehehe

wah... shi shiong, use tua pow rub the cb kang! but tua pow is very heavy, cannot rub for too long. :D