PDA

View Full Version : Tourist in AV raid on HC

curiousfellow
05-08-2007, 12:25 PM
If the AV raids a HC, does any bros know what happens to any tourists who happen to be chonging at the time?

AngMo69
06-08-2007, 10:58 AM
just chill bro, if you are a tourist, you will be let off. As long as you cooperate with the police you will not get much problems anyway, tourist or not. Singapore is careful not to make life hard for foreign visitors.

curiousfellow
06-08-2007, 11:10 AM
just chill bro, if you are a tourist, you will be let off. As long as you cooperate with the police you will not get much problems anyway, tourist or not. Singapore is careful not to make life hard for foreign visitors.

Thanks Angmo69. That helps.

KLKOOL
06-08-2007, 11:54 AM
I do not think there are two standards. Dun forget, they also HANG foreign drug traffickers :cool:

sean69
06-08-2007, 12:37 PM
prostitiution is not a crime but solicitation is... strange law.. i mean how you prostitiute without solicitation .. :D . .. i don't think the tourist will get into any trouble as he is not performing any crime... den again, dun quote me as i'm not a lawyer.. ha ha ha

KLKOOL
06-08-2007, 01:54 PM
i don't think the tourist will get into any trouble as he is not performing any crime..

What i meant is that the client, whether foreign or local will be treated equally. :D