PDA

View Full Version : Massage Day

PaulLoke
05-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Bro,

Want to do a quick check here, do you massage on weekdays or weekend, which is your favourite day and time of massage.

My preference is Sunday morning, but sometimes have to accompany OC so make it Monday morning.

sonic youth
05-08-2007, 12:53 PM
preferably Sunday afternoon (morning will probably still be sleeping after night range + re-shoot with OC)...but like u said, weekends are for OC hence if i were to go to have a relaxing massage/weapon cleaning & inspection by 3rd party/snake from work (three birds at one go) @ HC, it would be from 3-8pm on Tuesday or Wednesday (which i seldom lah, me not much a HC cheongster).

hope this helps.

owen10
05-08-2007, 01:42 PM
hehe .. so farnee ... lidat oso got topic

ok lah for me, mood is evening time ... better still, ard 9, 10pm when d shop goin to close ...... (-) side = gal may b too tired after whole day wkg so may nt provide gd svc; may rush to finish d job. (+) side = u r likely d gal's last custmr, so u will have all d time to enjoy her. :D

is it true 1's sperm count is higher during d nite? i.e bros usually r more horny compared to d day??? :D

PaulLoke
05-08-2007, 01:57 PM
hehe, i realise different ppl has different timing pattern, and it can be quite interesting to ask.

i reckon morning time is more physical horny/ready, but day time ppl are more gear up for work/activities. Night time is more physcially exhausted but mentally relaxed.

Hee, i realise there such a thing as physcially horny and mentally horny, and their timing may not be in sync. Do you think so?

hehe .. so farnee ... lidat oso got topic

ok lah for me, mood is evening time ... better still, ard 9, 10pm when d shop goin to close ...... (-) side = gal may b too tired after whole day wkg so may nt provide gd svc; may rush to finish d job. (+) side = u r likely d gal's last custmr, so u will have all d time to enjoy her. :D

is it true 1's sperm count is higher during d nite? i.e bros usually r more horny compared to d day??? :D

no_faith
05-08-2007, 07:43 PM
to me, no specific day, time. will go when im horny.:D

wwiss
05-08-2007, 08:18 PM
I like to go in the morning on Monday.
Because the girls are more fresh especially those who dont work on Saturday and Sundays.
They also not tired and more hard working.:D

PaulLoke
05-08-2007, 08:53 PM
didn't know that they have sat/sun as off days in this service line..hehe...tot they work almost everyday...

I like to go in the morning on Monday.
Because the girls are more fresh especially those who dont work on Saturday and Sundays.
They also not tired and more hard working.:D

wwiss
06-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Brother, you are right.
Usually the Boss want all girls to work on Sundays and public holidays.
Becos these are the most good business days.
Only popular girls who have good skill, many bookings by regular customers, can insist to have rest days on sat, Sundays and Public Holidays.
So look out for girls who dont work on sat, Sundays and Public Holidays.
They must be very power type.

ahtas
06-08-2007, 07:31 AM
I normally patron HC when i take off or leave.Normal days,i am check tight tight by CO :o

PaulLoke
06-08-2007, 10:19 AM
enlightenment...

Brother, you are right.
Usually the Boss want all girls to work on Sundays and public holidays.
Becos these are the most good business days.
Only popular girls who have good skill, many bookings by regular customers, can insist to have rest days on sat, Sundays and Public Holidays.
So look out for girls who dont work on sat, Sundays and Public Holidays.
They must be very power type.