PDA

View Full Version : Is this skout user a scammer?

IdrisTan
12-07-2019, 12:30 AM
Recently, I was on skout when this user called GraciaNatali approached me and instantly asked for nudes. I was suspicious so I did not send but ask for video call to confirm identity. She kept denying but eventually sent me a nude photo of herself. Problem is it seems like all her pictures are derived from somewhere in the internet which makes me all the more suspicious. Any suggestions on what to do bros?

snooker
12-07-2019, 02:07 AM
Recently, I was on skout when this user called GraciaNatali approached me and instantly asked for nudes. I was suspicious so I did not send but ask for video call to confirm identity. She kept denying but eventually sent me a nude photo of herself. Problem is it seems like all her pictures are derived from somewhere in the internet which makes me all the more suspicious. Any suggestions on what to do bros?

If u don't mind faggot masturbate to your nude photo, can send la :p

IdrisTan
12-07-2019, 03:36 PM
Haha cant really be bothered.

ceeko
12-07-2019, 04:08 PM

Are you a pre-pubescent 14y old?

sky_liner2
12-07-2019, 05:30 PM
TS you can also send nudes deprived from the website. What so big deal?

IdrisTan
12-07-2019, 06:08 PM
Are you a pre-pubescent 14y old?

wish I was bro ceeko

IdrisTan
12-07-2019, 06:09 PM
TS you can also send nudes deprived from the website. What so big deal?

Good point bro. Apologies to all the big bros here for newbie dumbness