PDA

View Full Version : Why do raids intensiy before National Day ?

sbfpolis
05-08-2007, 12:07 AM
I think becos the mata need to boost their performance figures to the bosses before ND.

birdbrain
05-08-2007, 01:00 AM
got more intense meh?
dont feel so leh:D

PaulLoke
05-08-2007, 01:08 AM
Think got leh, ppcenter kena raid, btw, bro you have very nice avatar :D

got more intense meh?
dont feel so leh:D

Ah Dez
05-08-2007, 07:13 AM
I think becos the mata need to boost their performance figures to the bosses before ND.

mata raid... then shiok...

you never know what u will get, after,before, when , you CUM!..:D

slashGNR
05-08-2007, 10:03 AM
It's a national holiday...the authority hopes that more people will watch the event live on tv or on location rather in other "places"...haha

Adios...

mebirdie
05-08-2007, 10:11 AM
They need to work hard and do not take off on national day.

With this performance card, they are entitled to a long break after that. :p

smartyyy
05-08-2007, 01:04 PM
ya i think they are raiding quite intensively too.. been to geylang on monday.. lor 6-10 was practically empty...

den went geylang on saturday night again.. reach around 10.. EMPTY again.. came out of hotel around 12.. thats when i see a few PRCs walking around. note just a FEW. boringg..

Krazy
05-08-2007, 01:52 PM
ya i think they are raiding quite intensively too.. been to geylang on monday.. lor 6-10 was practically empty...

den went geylang on saturday night again.. reach around 10.. EMPTY again.. came out of hotel around 12.. thats when i see a few PRCs walking around. note just a FEW. boringg..

There were raids on Monday and again on Friday... unlucky for you to be there after raids... was there for a drink at one of the ktv... girls told me raids have been very intense almost every other day... many are scared and most went home early....

Guess we got to wait til national day is over...

Snowy23
05-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Old ones don't go, new ones don't come:D

R-K-O
05-08-2007, 04:46 PM
raids are gd mah. boost up economy. keke....:D

R-K-O

Tequila Pop
05-08-2007, 09:43 PM

Old ones don't go, new ones don't come

Did any of your lovers got caught? :cool:

ROCKY_MAIVIA
05-08-2007, 11:15 PM
Also think dangerous to go for HC the next 3 days......

So wait until thursday (national day) to go......

besarhuge2
06-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Also think dangerous to go for HC the next 3 days......

So wait until thursday (national day) to go......
So after Thu, which HC you are going ?

Penny for thought on your next target ? :D

stephan
06-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Time to change fresh gems mah, old one dun go, new one no place to stand right? :p

maituleow
06-08-2007, 09:53 AM

Cheng Hoo want all samster to refrain from sex till national day when all your bro can MARIKITA mah!!!!!!!!!!!!

evilspawnsss
06-08-2007, 10:03 AM
It's a national holiday...the authority hopes that more people will watch the event live on tv or on location rather in other "places"...haha

Adios...

Ya lor hahaa i oso thought so...Raid liao all stay home watch NDP and sing national Atem :D

PaulLoke
06-08-2007, 10:31 AM
IMHO,

I think the gov wants to make sure during the NDP, Singapore looks good and clean, nothing should ever goes wrong, even with the slightest possibilities, like imagine some illegal hookers got killed in geylang or some other things.

Any other theory?

dap26
06-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Everywhere raid...wana go any places also muz think hard..

KLKOOL
06-08-2007, 11:46 AM
mata raid... then shiok...

you never know what u will get, after,before, when , you CUM!..:D

Worst is u Just about to cum and they come in. Nbzzz... can ask for permission to shoot boh :p

PaulLoke
06-08-2007, 04:03 PM
Today went to fortune center for tuina, half way in the middle of cloud 9 some cibai kia budge in, fuck, tot si liao, kena raid, immediately shrink man, cold sweat on the spot...

Horrible experience, with small room and just curtain only, entrance so near the 'room', just take 2 steps could pull the curtain open liao, even hear sound also no time to react...imagine if is real, gone man...rather pay to go BHC safer...somemore price no difference...

Avoid, avoid...

TCSG
06-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Worst is u Just about to cum and they come in. Nbzzz... can ask for permission to shoot boh :p
Then the NDP parade commander will give the comman "Firers' own time own target.... FIRE"

teraterm55
06-08-2007, 06:24 PM
From what i observe, just before any major events whereby Singapore is expecting alot of tourist. You can expect AV/MOM/ICA to work extra hard in raiding places and making sure everything is nicely cleaned.

Its been like that since years ago. Anyway the recent raids aparently is due to sime FL/WL/Singers complaining that they are being mistreated at work or forced to work (check the chinese news papers they are pepered with sad stories of WL's forced/sold to work in Singapore).

Hence the GOV not wanting Singapore to be known for the wrong things is trying to send a signal out to all the joints out there.

"Singapore do not tolerate forced sex trade"

oh well at least thats what i am hearing in the grapevine.

pocketrocket
06-08-2007, 08:16 PM
Then go on National Day or after lor :D Not too long away anyway.

ROCKY_MAIVIA
06-08-2007, 09:08 PM
So after Thu, which HC you are going ?

Penny for thought on your next target ?

Go to either blue ocean or eden ...... ;)

I celebrate national day in malaysia :D

smartyyy
07-08-2007, 02:43 AM
Today went to fortune center for tuina, half way in the middle of cloud 9 some cibai kia budge in, fuck, tot si liao, kena raid, immediately shrink man, cold sweat on the spot...

Horrible experience, with small room and just curtain only, entrance so near the 'room', just take 2 steps could pull the curtain open liao, even hear sound also no time to react...imagine if is real, gone man...rather pay to go BHC safer...somemore price no difference...

Avoid, avoid...

so bro, was it a raid ? or something else happened ?:confused:

High till Dry
07-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Go to either blue ocean or eden ......

I celebrate national day in malaysia :D

eden is my favourite...:D