PDA

View Full Version : Which boutique has very short mini-skirts and dresses?

koites
04-08-2007, 11:48 AM
Hi guys,

I'm not talking about denim mini-skirts. Those are a dime a dozen. I'm talking those nice short mini-skirts that some actresses wear. It's a bit of a problem cos my fling is short so some of the so called mini-skirts do not look short and sexy on her at all. So I'm looking for some really short mini-skirts and dresses. But we haven't seen any at all when we shop. Please recommend some brands and boutiques. Please skip those shops that charge $60-70 upwards for skirts. Thanks in advance!!

Bramble
04-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi guys,

I'm not talking about denim mini-skirts. Those are a dime a dozen. I'm talking those nice short mini-skirts that some actresses wear. It's a bit of a problem cos my fling is short so some of the so called mini-skirts do not look short and sexy on her at all. So I'm looking for some really short mini-skirts and dresses. But we haven't seen any at all when we shop. Please recommend some brands and boutiques. Please skip those shops that charge $60-70 upwards for skirts. Thanks in advance!!

If u tried far east plaza or This Fashion in Chinatown.

parn_t
04-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Bros,

Buy a low-waist short denim and cut from the side to the crotch, you get a super-micro mini.
:cool:

Glen2712
04-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Try Chaos @ Hereen/ Far East. :)

bunnytease
04-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Yea, Chaos has realli short and body hugging clothes.
one of my all time fave shop.

icecum
04-08-2007, 10:23 PM
maybe you can try gelyang that side got a lot of the shop sell v v short mini skirts.....

sir cum-a-lot
04-08-2007, 11:33 PM
far east got plenty shops selling micro mini skirts. there's also a few other shops selling nice underwear for ladies. give it a try.

Glen2712
05-08-2007, 12:17 AM
Yea, Chaos has realli short and body hugging clothes.
one of my all time fave shop.

So where else (other shops) do you get ur outfits? :)

mac75sg
05-08-2007, 02:16 AM
Bro you can try Simei Eastpoint Mall Level 3 Philosophy Iron 03-23 clothing there very nice and price very cheap..alot of Miss Singapore World go there buy clothes..shop open by my friends..lot of short skirt range like $10 Plus Plus..:)

koites
05-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Bro you can try Simei Eastpoint Mall Level 3 Philosophy Iron 03-23 clothing there very nice and price very cheap..alot of Miss Singapore World go there buy clothes..shop open by my friends..lot of short skirt range like $10 Plus Plus..:)

Opened by your friend? Can you give me a VIP card? lol Just kidding..thanks for the information!:)

PS3SG
05-08-2007, 11:31 AM
Be careful about doing adverts here in this forum

mac75sg
05-08-2007, 05:40 PM
the title is "which boutique has very short mini-skirts and dress"
so what the problem?;) anyway my friends a decent ladyboss doing retail bz..
and Sponsor of MSW 2007..like that got wrong??
anyway tks for "UR" advice!!:D

Kyser Soze
05-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Another recommendation is the shops at City Plaza. Some of the apparels there are quite short, and they are not expensive. And because of this, some of the FLs in GL partonise there too. Maybe for personal wear or working attire. :eek: :D

Rof|maoxz
06-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Hi guys,

I saw some shops in GL really offer super micro-mini skirts. :eek:

pocketrocket
06-08-2007, 07:30 PM
How about try buying a pair of scissor bro? Let your creative juice (or any juices) flow. Ha! :D

koites
06-08-2007, 09:47 PM
How about try buying a pair of scissor bro? Let your creative juice (or any juices) flow. Ha! :D

Hmm... Well, I think those skirts or dresses wouldn't be presentable. And then there would be the trouble of having to send them to a tailor to seal up the frays.

worm
07-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi thread starter,

read your post and find that we are in quite similar situation (I wrote a similar post sometimes back)

My wife is also very petite (150 cm), so most short skirts/dresses available also not that 'short' on her.
Does your gal also has small feet? my wife is a size 3! so almost impossible to buy sexy high heels for her...

From the various suggestions i received, still don't have much luck in getting any suitable short dresses for my wife. But if you don't mind, micro shorts can be found.

I bought a pair of very short denim shorts from 77th street for my wife (there's 1 particular design much shorter, the rest are ordinary length). Can see her butt cheeks quite clearly, match with a body hugging top and heels -the result can be quite hot. Made my wife wore this combination two weeks back for an outing, notice a lot of guys looking at her. Quite 'shiok' for me but think my OC still not very comfortable with the attention.

Topshop has a type of elastic micro shorts (but i bought it quite long ago, not sure whether they still carry the design). This is really really short - 3/4 butt cheecks exposed and very body hugging. if your gal is more adventurous, can get her the white one, which is quite translucent. If she wears a fire red or black g-string underneath, you can easily see the outline. This is very attention seeking, so make sure beforehand your gal is comfortable with others seeing her in it.

Sorry for the long post
All the best for your 'clothes hunting':)

suteerak1099
09-08-2007, 01:21 AM
plenty of retail outlets selling micro mini skirts, can be found in geylang, joo chiat, city plaza, far east plaza... etc. if u want anything tinier? u might have to try the children's department....