PDA

View Full Version : Sense Touch Massaji

sadmanneedsex
03-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Mina-san

any bro try this place? Saw the ad, it located somewhere in cuppage.. :D

marcus77
04-08-2007, 10:38 AM
bro this place only got one girl only ..price kinda ok entrance $28..did not try as vit m not enough..buy the girl looks good..is located 2nd level from below..

sadmanneedsex
04-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Thanks bro, will check it out if got chance...

wonderz
07-08-2007, 03:13 PM
She charges $100 for 1 hr of sensual massage. However did not get to try as a customer just walked in and i just ask her while she was locking the door. She even advise to call to make a booking first.

SuperLurker123
12-06-2008, 05:50 PM
OK, I normally do not post FR, but I thought I'd let you guys know of a not so enjoyable encounter that I had, so that brothers will.. be more aware.

Came across this place some time ago, was not free to go in, so got the number. Called a few times (have to say that the voice was really sweet) and finally made an appointment.

Came the time, SMS'ed her to tell her I was there, and got an SMS back to tell me to wait another 10 mins. No prob, wait 10 mins then went in. So far so good.

Massage was OK, she was quite chatty, sounded nice. After about 10 mins, she popped the GQ, and I said OK. After that it was downhill all the way. Firstly, no frenching - OK, cool. Then I wasn't even given a chance to explore her body. After a bj, she just got us started. Did missionary, and she was quite reluctant to go doggie - said time was almost up! I was like "What the....?" I was sure we couldn't have passed the half hour mark. When I insisted, she turned around - and then she kept telling me "Hurry up, hurry up. My next customer is coming." I mean - how can you enjoy yourself when the girl keeps telling you to hurry up????? Anyway, it was like I'd already lost my mood. Came quickly and she like got me out of there in a flash. I told her that we started 5 mins late, and there were still 10 mins to go - had barely 45 mins inside. Why was she rushing me? She gave some lame excuse.

Sigh. So if you're looking for some enjoyable time, my recommendation is - don't go here.

Guess the stats are not important here.

sungodsg
15-06-2008, 12:37 AM
I have tried this massage before. Its nothing much to scream about. She charges about $100 for sensual massage, which is not very sensual in my opinion. And another $50 for HJ. I think for a total of $150, u can get better service elsewhere. I would rate the massage as only average, while the masseuse is not bad looking but with a bt of pimples.... NOT MY CUP OF TEA DEFINITELY. I am sure there will be some brothers who love this type of service tho.:o

Strawberrycake
26-08-2023, 01:17 AM
Mina-san

Don't seem to find Mina-San, which level may I ask?

13Master
29-08-2023, 05:06 PM
Don't seem to find Mina-San, which level may I ask?

It's a 2008 thread.....

Durianation
03-09-2023, 12:24 PM
Mina-san

Can PM me the contact?