PDA

View Full Version : Drink Touch Pub in Boat Quay

ongkahliong
02-08-2007, 01:30 PM
This was from last week, went to this pub in Boat Quat, my good friend Ah Long brought me there. Went into, looks normal. A tall slim girl, looks mid 20s walk over & asked what we wanna drink. My friend said CORDON BLEU, wah her eyes open like diamond liao.

She asked another waitress, looks not bad, also come serve us. Know that both are students, local Chinese. After a few drinks, they move closer to us, and asked if we need anything further. I like "keh-siao", then asked what they can offer. Instantly, she sat on my lap, and start to ruba ruba me.

No more wasting time, I also start to ruba ruba her. Asked her how much, she said free, as we order drinks liao. Whole nite, my hands were very busy, what happen next, you guys go down & see for yourself. Warning: it gets very wet later on. Haha!!

Think the number is 66, a bit drunk & high when leaving the place, check it out bros.

kama
02-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Looks like either you or your friend is the owner of this 64 and 66 nos.. pub in circular road. And for your info Cordon Bleu is not a drink.

ongkahliong
02-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Looks like either you or your friend is the owner of this 64 and 66 nos.. pub in circular road. And for your info Cordon Bleu is not a drink.

Anyone who is so childish like KAMA, visit this site http://www.martell.com. See for yourself whether CORDON BLEU is a drink or not!

Can those naive people like KAMA stay out of my sight!

ongkahliong
02-08-2007, 03:33 PM

Owner so what? You jealous isit? Dare you to come down, I buy a drink!

Else GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!

amostio
02-08-2007, 11:05 PM
Regular at Boat Quay and know the 2 pubs mentioned. Went a few times but never happened before.

1. Pinoy there ask for 300 for short time......

2. Many cheongster drink martell, hennessy, chivas, whatever but never see action.....

:eek: :eek:

Lev123
03-08-2007, 01:45 AM
Owner so what? You jealous isit? Dare you to come down, I buy a drink!

Else GET THE HELL OUT OF MY SIGHT!

SO u admit u r the owner?
Great.

No one will go. Prepare to close down.

Scanner
03-08-2007, 05:31 PM
Regular at Boat Quay and know the 2 pubs mentioned. Went a few times but never happened before.

1. Pinoy there ask for 300 for short time......

2. Many cheongster drink martell, hennessy, chivas, whatever but never see action.....

:eek: :eek:

Really? Initially thought of going down for the nite but thanks for your post, I thinking twice about it (also after seeing the owner's pathetic rep). Gosh how what people would do nowadays to market their business..

Lounge
03-08-2007, 07:52 PM
I am new in posting and I may not know the rules here. But I still wish to say something.

Imagine I really go down to this pub and order CORDON BLEU or watever and expect some follow-up actions from the waitress and try to get cheeky with them in the pub. What will happen next, I don't know.
However, I really feel that this Mr Ong does not respect the waitresses, his employees!!

_AXL_
05-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Really? Initially thought of going down for the nite but thanks for your post, I thinking twice about it (also after seeing the owner's pathetic rep). Gosh how what people would do nowadays to market their business..

this is not the first time it happened here and certainly wont be the last. many threads here r either started or sustained by people with vested interest in the joints, be it pub, ktv or health centres. it is free advertisement and more importantly, directed at the right target audience.

some of the seniors have taught me how to look out for them, like seeing that certain nicks only post in certain threads and nowhere else. meaning they come in, post in that certain thread and then log out. very obvious that they r not the regular samsters looking out for lobangs...

but end of the day, i just find it very troublesome and just decide on believing only the regular samsters who r actively contributing and have already touched base with many of the guys here already. if no one i know posts FRs on that thread, i wouldnt even bother, period. that way, i can ensure that since their real reputation (not just points) is at stake, they wouldnt be making baseless recommendations. we r spoilt for choice here, so it is ok that we take the safe route.

I am new in posting and I may not know the rules here. But I still wish to say something.

Imagine I really go down to this pub and order CORDON BLEU or watever and expect some follow-up actions from the waitress and try to get cheeky with them in the pub. What will happen next, I don't know.
However, I really feel that this Mr Ong does not respect the waitresses, his employees!!

when faced with closure and so much competition, think this owner just want to get a few suckers (read newbies beware) here to go down, open a few cordon bleu and then realise they have been had... come here and post that u r cheated, he will then try to bully u away with his CAPS comments what...:rolleyes:

no offence to newbies here but everyone here was a newbie once. respect is not given here, it has to be earned. but rest assured that no one had it easy too.

just my two cents worth. no offence meant... cheers.

smartyyy
07-08-2007, 03:01 AM
shit.. i thought gt so good lobang in boat quay.. make me so happy.. aniwae, 'GD LUCK' to your business. =)

Castrol
07-08-2007, 09:24 AM
She asked another waitress, looks not bad, also come serve us. Know that both are students, local Chinese. After a few drinks, they move closer to us, and asked if we need anything further. I like "keh-siao", then asked what they can offer. Instantly, she sat on my lap, and start to ruba ruba me.

bro, is it must open cordon bleu then they will sit on the lap and rubba, or carlsberg also can? :D

beck7777
07-08-2007, 10:08 AM
bro, is it must open cordon bleu then they will sit on the lap and rubba, or carlsberg also can? :D

Carlsberg can only rubba yourself or your friends only I guess... :D

LSB_Fan
07-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Carlsberg can only rubba yourself or your friends only I guess... :D

Hahaha. you say before I can le. If you wanna rubba ur frens, better make sure U are paying :p

Lounge
07-08-2007, 11:11 PM
Hahaha. you say before I can le. If you wanna rubba ur frens, better make sure U are paying :p

Haha... Can even finger!! Finger the beer bottle's hole... Confirm tight..
In my earlier post, I think i did not said it clear.. I didn't went to the pub.. What I meant was.. "Let's say IF"..
Ha..
Cheers!!

VirginHunter
07-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Well, this is a sure good way to CLOSE your business early I guess. :D

waypastprime
08-08-2007, 09:22 AM

Oh my, wat will happened if I intend to open a bottle of Louis XIII? Hot chicks bj-ing me on the spot? :p

dap26
08-08-2007, 10:56 AM
Oh my, wat will happened if I intend to open a bottle of Louis XIII? Hot chicks bj-ing me on the spot?

Wah tat means the more expensive the drinks,the more action from the chicks? :eek::D

powergen
08-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Bro,

i don't really care the owner or not, give me the address, will check it out. thanks for your sincere info:)

This was from last week, went to this pub in Boat Quat, my good friend Ah Long brought me there. Went into, looks normal. A tall slim girl, looks mid 20s walk over & asked what we wanna drink. My friend said CORDON BLEU, wah her eyes open like diamond liao.

No more wasting time, I also start to ruba ruba her. Asked her how much, she said free, as we order drinks liao. Whole nite, my hands were very busy, what happen next, you guys go down & see for yourself. Warning: it gets very wet later on. Haha!!

Think the number is 66, a bit drunk & high when leaving the place, check it out bros.