PDA

View Full Version : Just Massage

PaulLoke
02-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Hi bros,

Have you tried going to tuina or hc but only go for the massage, nothing else, will the WL be tulan? If the WL tulan, will a 10 dollars tips help?

Sometimes just need to relax muscles after long day of work, but not in any mood for fun, but the pure massage center not in close proximity.

Thanks for opinion,

aczeta76
02-08-2007, 12:56 PM
Think it is alrite so long as you tell them upfront that you juz want good massage as your "pure" adventre could cause them loss of $$ should another customer walk in after you.

Of course, the most impt question would be "IF" the WL provides good massage in the 1st place... good luck huntg.

Lost Sheep
02-08-2007, 03:42 PM
Wahlau eh, there are many threads providing leads to TN that are
providing pure massage without extras, perhaps if you can just
take some time to browse through, surely you can find some.

I did, I found and I went.

PaulLoke
02-08-2007, 05:01 PM
I think you didn't read:

"pure massage center not in close proximity."

Wahlau eh, there are many threads providing leads to TN that are
providing pure massage without extras, perhaps if you can just
take some time to browse through, surely you can find some.

I did, I found and I went.

DTCEPL
02-08-2007, 05:30 PM
Have you tried going to tuina or hc but only go for the massage, nothing else, will the WL be tulan? If the WL tulan, will a 10 dollars tips help?

Sometimes just need to relax muscles after long day of work, but not in any mood for fun, but the pure massage center not in close proximity.

bro, I would recommend you not to go to TN or HC but rather geniune massage place. You will received a good rub down for maybe the price of $40per hour or $60 for 1.5 hour. The later is the best for a complete rub.

PM me if you need......I always go for such - Chinatown area

power69
02-08-2007, 06:01 PM
U CAN TELL BY THE SHOP WHETHER ITS REAL TUINA OR GAL GOING FOR SPECIAL, AVOID THOSE RED LIGHT SHOP AND DIM LIGHTED SHOP, TRY THOSE BRIGHTLY LIGHTED UP SHOP, SPACIOUS, AND HV MAN DOING FOOT MASSAGE.
unsually those r clean place, i always go this one at ppl park centre, although the place(ppc) is damm notorious , i dun hv any worry of av coming over if i visit this clean shop. i am not promoting the place........ no vested interest.
if u like u go for a try at ppl park centre unit b1 42, basement.
Choong Wah , last time it was from ginza plaza shifted over, they can also do zi liao, like pa kuan .They have many jap client in Ginza plaza then, even italian angmo bring wife go there, its just family wholesome place.
I like the service of Karen , Helen , and the other prc , forget her name, think it Suan Lee.
The price is market rate $40/hr

ee_enjoy
03-08-2007, 12:29 AM
Hi bros,

Thanks for opinion,

I know just how u feel bro. Sometime I feel the same way too. ALthough we may like the fun, but there are times, we are just too tired for the extras.

Personally, I have tried before just asking for massage and if the massage is good, then given some tips (not too much else they will be expecting it the next time). And if you think this joint is the one that you intend to go purely for good massage, try not to ask or suggest for extras. Cuz once u tried once, they will always pester u for it or the massage standard will drop.

However, I do come across some cases where the gal is professional enough to know and respect when a customer just wants a proper massage and will continue to provide a good massage. Usually these type of gals prefer not to provide extra by default but will only do it if the customer persists or she likes you.

For sharing, cheers

kama
03-08-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi bros,

Thanks for opinion,

I have tried this few times. From my experience i can say that, it all depends. If the girl is new or not famous in that shop; then its ok. Tell her that you want a good massage and you will tip her. And give her $10 or $20. But if the girl is angpai there, better dont waste your time.

Lost Sheep
03-08-2007, 12:07 PM
I think you didn't read:

"pure massage center not in close proximity."

Wahlau eh, how far can it be from east to west? then open one
good clean one near your "close proximity" then no problem already
mah, I live in the west and I go to Chinatown, Tampines, etc
for good clean massage.

I frequent good clean massage joint, you open one, I will support.

evilspawnsss
03-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Frankly speaking..Alot places of will have kinda of little special eg : like HJ..but the things is must see the place whether they giving good massage oso or jus playing piano haha..i did ever went b4 tui na which got special but their massage oso good..so its kinda of heng or suai..click search ba..maybe some might interest u.. :D

PaulLoke
03-08-2007, 01:12 PM
Hee bro,

Thanks, let me recover and up you...you have more heads than most other sheeps...

chukeliang
03-08-2007, 11:09 PM
any bro knoe where is mabel of spa bien? this gal i respect, no hj its ok.
another place in ppl park complex 3rd floor , Lim xxx xxxx , the sign board read something like this, i like this mature lady JUNE ex badminton hall,
she definitely will not ask customer for special ,(cos the one sitting outside is her husband ), i like this place if i only want massage.

maufans
04-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Now is this topic heading the right momentum? :D Thinking of opening another new thread called "Just Hand Job" ... Just Joking!

chukeliang
04-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Now is this topic heading the right momentum? :D Thinking of opening another new thread called "Just Hand Job" ... Just Joking!

have ma , u go yahoo classified , u can see malaysian gal advert, a quick job
hj in car for $20-
$40.