PDA

View Full Version : BBBJ in Boat Quay Pub

ongkahliong
02-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Went to Boat Quay pub tonight, very surprised to have Filipino girls, about 8 to 10 in such a small pub, dress very sexy.

Me & 2 other frens ordered 1 bucket of Heineken, very cheap, only $30 for 5 bottles. Then 2 girls walked over and asked if we want a "special" drink, they say only $20 each round!

We are shocked, but said OK. Then both of them kneel down & unzip me & my other friends, pull out our pretty soft cock. They just start to BBBJ, right in the pub itself, my god!

We saw few other customers also enjoying their "special" drink. About 10mins, I finally cum & she just swallow the entire cum, but left a bit & she spit into my Heineken bottle, and asked me to drink this "special" drink.

Not too bad, BBBJ right in the pub itself in Boat Quay for just $20!!!

I will be going again tonight, anyway wanna cheong together, PM me..

Address: 64 Circular Road

You can see what's inside, cos the boss, I think put pictures of Japanese girls on the door!

compaq69
02-08-2007, 06:38 AM
I finally cum & she just swallow the entire cum, but left a bit & she spit into my Heineken bottle, and asked me to drink this "special" drink.

!did u drink??:D

BulleYe
02-08-2007, 08:13 AM

You can see what's inside, cos the boss, I think put pictures of Japanese girls on the door!

this place going to flood of samsters liao.:rolleyes: :o

jedycity
02-08-2007, 08:35 AM
Really :eek:
Wait for more Fr first...hehehe

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร
02-08-2007, 08:57 AM
did u drink??:D

I am very curious about that too... Probably it has the same effect as cracking a raw egg into a stout? :confused:

Peter
02-08-2007, 09:18 AM
after several times of swallowing my cum, my wife told me the taste of cum depends on what we ate, sometimes bitter, sometimes tasteless, and sometimes fishy.

louis2002
02-08-2007, 09:28 AM
this place going to flood of samsters liao.:rolleyes: :o

Not only samsters will flood there, I think the press and the AV will flood there too....

why reveal the address??? I believe by PM is better...

my 2 cents worth of thought....

Ronsee
02-08-2007, 09:34 AM
I think such actions in Pubs can already be found in many pubs along Tanjong Pagar roads near the Duxton areas as well as the Paramount Hotel pubs too.

I believe there are threads on these places too.

LDs normally comes in shots, single, double or triple shots. Doubles normally = $20 per drink, single = $10 and triple = $30

Of course its only a guide as some pubs may have different pricing. But generally thats how it goes. Thats why its important to check with the girls first on what LDs they will be buying before bros agrees to buy them LDs...i had a bro bought 1 drink in a pub for a pinoy and when bill came found out the drink cost him $50 bucks :eek:

So rule of thumb is always to know the deal on the LD before u agree to buy anything.

I have heard bros who got 'bleeded' 400-500 bucks anight in those pubs just getting hjs or bbbjs which imo isnt worth the $ spend there. I would rather book a pinoy from OT for $120 in OT and bonk the hell out of her instead :D

Just my 2 cents

Ronsee

nyquist
02-08-2007, 09:35 AM
Went to Boat Quay pub tonight, very surprised to have Filipino girls, about 8 to 10 in such a small pub, dress very sexy.

Me & 2 other frens ordered 1 bucket of Heineken, very cheap, only $30 for 5 bottles. Then 2 girls walked over and asked if we want a "special" drink, they say only $20 each round!

We are shocked, but said OK. Then both of them kneel down & unzip me & my other friends, pull out our pretty soft cock. They just start to BBBJ, right in the pub itself, my god!

We saw few other customers also enjoying their "special" drink. About 10mins, I finally cum & she just swallow the entire cum, but left a bit & she spit into my Heineken bottle, and asked me to drink this "special" drink.

OMG.. why did you post the address here? PM in future cos there are eyes in the sky

liver_pool8
02-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Huh.. bbbj on the spot?

If the waiter/waitress or customer saw her doing bbbj on u, not pai seh meh?

sinfulguy
02-08-2007, 12:00 PM
I think this is call Blow job bar in thailand....quite common there

bangbangben
02-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Guess maybe he's a newbie and too excited to share...
Popping by for a review tonight. :D

smartyyy
02-08-2007, 12:47 PM
I think this is call Blow job bar in thailand....quite common there

went to view some blowjob bar in thailand, if im not wrong is in ratchada.. soi 4 ?

places like pinocchio or what.. the girls there are fat and not appealing. didn't try it in the end. went to a-go-go bar and gt a girl, paid the bar fine and went home instead. wonder how does the pinoy in the pub look like..

ongkahliong
02-08-2007, 01:23 PM
Guess maybe he's a newbie and too excited to share...
Popping by for a review tonight. :D

Just wanted bros here to enjoy cheap BBBJ while drinking!
:eek:

slider_72
02-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Something fishy lei... Two separate threads by the same TS advertising two neighbouring joints along Boat Quay (No 64 and 66). Smells like boss of the place trying to advertise it to lure unsuspecting samsters.

themask
02-08-2007, 03:20 PM
A very good deal indeed if it is true?What happens if AV did a raid and bust in and your dick is still in her mouth cos it right in the open?:eek:

ongkahliong
02-08-2007, 03:37 PM
Something fishy lei... Two separate threads by the same TS advertising two neighbouring joints along Boat Quay (No 64 and 66). Smells like boss of the place trying to advertise it to lure unsuspecting samsters.

Fishy? Your backside burning isit?

Ronsee
02-08-2007, 07:38 PM

Well bro u may have a point there. Anyway if its just some advertising gimmick it sure wont last. Some of our commando SBF bros will definitely go and check out this place and if its a hoax i m sure the FRs will say so and in the end this place will die down in no time.

So just wait for the FRs...i m sure just as i m typing this now some SBF bros are there checking out this place.

Oh a gd point to note is plssss do not reveal the location of gd joints for cheonging openly in the forum. AVs and many kay poh reporters will rush down and spoil the fun for us if they come to know about it...so PMs is always the best way.

Good reminders given by the other bros here earlier.

Oh i will definitely go down tmr night to check out this place since its TGIF kekeke

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

Jepunkia
02-08-2007, 07:43 PM
i will be there 29 to check it out and if its not true you will see all Bros here zap you till 0 pts.

Ronsee
02-08-2007, 07:55 PM
i will be there 29 to check it out and if its not true you will see all Bros here zap you till 0 pts.

:D

With knowledge comes GREAT :) accountability.

Cheers

Ronsee

birdie8819
02-08-2007, 08:20 PM
I thought I saw some post similiar like this sometime in the afternoon before and found it here : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=73513 :mad:

LevusJovi
02-08-2007, 08:27 PM

TS is already 0 points. :p

JJ1314
02-08-2007, 11:30 PM
any bros can verify if this is true? :)

ongkahliong
02-08-2007, 11:54 PM

as if i can being zap

Ronsee
03-08-2007, 12:11 AM
Well as of 1210am right now...TS has negative rep points....so what do u guys think of this place now ?

Cheers

Ronsee

Ronsee
03-08-2007, 12:21 AM
I thought I saw some post similiar like this sometime in the afternoon before and found it here : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=73513

Well Mr Ong...i guess its blown now isnt it. (not u being blown by the so-called pinoy:rolleyes: )

Your tone in that thread doesnt sound too good imho.

Simple comments from a bro but u seem very defensive about the whole comments made by him.

Well, guess what..i think u should give yourself a kick in the ass..thats if u can reach it :D

Cheers

Ronsee

Need back up
03-08-2007, 02:29 AM
This is awsome!!!One of my friends is a regular over there and never heard him say anything about the BBBJ or anything special there

Don't make a old man gian gain leh

Jepunkia
03-08-2007, 05:06 AM
Well as of 1210am right now...TS has negative rep points....so what do u guys think of this place now ?

Cheers

Ronsee

ZAP ZAP HIM i brought 3 of my friends there tonight and thread starter is full of shit. Need i say more :mad:

Ronsee
03-08-2007, 08:59 AM
ZAP ZAP HIM i brought 3 of my friends there tonight and thread starter is full of shit. Need i say more

Thanks for the FR bro.

I guess SBF bros have already started the zap zap thingy :D

-5 rep points as of now...hmm wonder if he will reach -10 at end of today?

Jepunkia i will upz u for your effort when i regain my powa this evening. :)

Cheers

Ronsee

kama
03-08-2007, 09:09 AM
Mr. Ongkahliong,

You admit that you are the owner of these pubs in your other thread. But even if not, how can you be so arrogant to your fellow samsters for putting simple comments. They dont even flame you. And now am very sure, all your shops will close down soon. So next time do remember to be humble and polite if you want to suceeed in your business or even as a person.

Ronsee
03-08-2007, 09:13 AM
Mr. Ongkahliong,

You admit that you are the owner of these pubs in your other thread. But even if not, how can you be so arrogant to your fellow samsters for putting simple comments. They dont even flame you. And now am very sure, all your shops will close down soon. So next time do remember to be humble and polite if you want to suceeed in your business or even as a person.

Well said bro.

Cheers

Ronsee

behappybe
03-08-2007, 09:49 AM
-5 rep points as of now...hmm wonder if he will reach -10 at end of today?

Bro, let me join in the fun. I believe will be more than -10
SBF bros very united type, any body trying to pull a fast one will feel the heat of Zap, Zap, Zap :D

slider_72
03-08-2007, 10:03 AM
Dear Mr Ong,

If you are the owner of these two pubs, and you have got a good marketing gimmick, you can always (1) inform the bros in your post that you are marketing the two joints, and (2) tell us about your gimmicks.

If your gimmicks are good, I am sure the bros here will patronise your pubs.

However, you pretended to be a customer and gave a positive FR to lure unsuspecting samsters to visit your pubs. That is dishonest on your part. I think the samsters who read this thread (as well as your other threads) will boycott your pubs.

You are not doing yourself any service by being dishonest.

Also, instead of coming out to clarify the position, you chose to be so defensive and offend everyone. Tsk tsk.

By the way, I zapped you this morning.

et911
03-08-2007, 10:07 AM
Bros, I see this more of a sabotage than an advertisement for the pub. It is common knowledge AV reads SBF for leads.

No owner will be crazy enough to advertise his pub got gals doing BBBJ under the table for $20 would he?

behappybe
03-08-2007, 10:12 AM

Also, instead of coming out to clarify the position, you chose to be so defensive and offend everyone. Tsk tsk.

Bro, you said it straight to the point. He will not last long with this type of tactics, cause SBF bros are not stupid! :D

behappybe
03-08-2007, 10:21 AM
Bros, I see this more of a sabotage than an advertisement for the pub. It is common knowledge AV reads SBF for leads.

No owner will be crazy enough to advertise his pub got gals doing BBBJ under the table for $20 would he?

Bro, your guess might be correct. But AV normally check out the place first before conducting raid. Be Mr. Ong the pub owner or sabotage, the more reason to teach him not to be.
Just my 2 cents thought.

bonkers69
03-08-2007, 10:37 AM
knn.....thought of going down tonght.....cb...make old man high high:D

Ronsee
03-08-2007, 12:46 PM
Wa onli half a day gone and he already -12 liao.

cant imagine when evening comes what his negative rep points will be :D

Looks like tonight got to change plans liao..not gona go down to that pub in Boat Quay..maybe recce some pubs along Duxton for some action or OT kekeke

Cheers

Vietgong
03-08-2007, 01:07 PM
Maybe this TS posted this thread just to attract samsters to patronise these 2 pubs.... and worst part is he is not even the boss. Maybe he did it just to show that he can bring in customers for them & easy for him to 'tackle' the waitresses there or the boss (if the boss is a lady).... :D

And one more thing is he always ask people to PM him for any contacts but he will never reply.... really 'bo liao'....

wukong68
03-08-2007, 01:20 PM
Hi bros..
If he's the boss (Mr Ong) and posting in such mentality can show he's a stupid boss.
Sooner later also close shop one..

Go there scarli suay suay kena caught in the act by AV ..i mean if there's really such an act of cheap thrill..

My 2 cents worth.. :)

best123
03-08-2007, 04:53 PM

I can't help feeling same way too.......

tepes
03-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Bro, let me join in the fun. I believe will be more than -10
SBF bros very united type, any body trying to pull a fast one will feel the heat of Zap, Zap, Zap :D

Its times like these that I wished I had the power to join in the fun...

cheeky-cheeky
03-08-2007, 07:26 PM
Zap you TS! :D

dun think of raising thru the rank by posting dishonest FR or adv... all bro here will know...

ongkahliong
03-08-2007, 09:58 PM
I am the owner, so what? Can anyone else please ZAP ZAP ZAP me until -100? Hahahaha!

marlborotan
03-08-2007, 11:23 PM
Bro, think about it. Could Ong the TS actually not boss of the pub but competitive pub nearby? Thus by talking bull shit and knowing bros will go down and verify. The business of the competitive pub will be affected and customer might flow to his shop which is nearby?

maufans
04-08-2007, 12:55 AM
I had Zapped him earlier at other thread by writing a stupid Fake FR with damn high rating! But too bad he met wrong opponent! His backside exposed long long time ago! :D

Ronsee
04-08-2007, 09:10 AM
I am the owner, so what? Can anyone else please ZAP ZAP ZAP me until -100? Hahahaha!

Bro i think you are very mistaken about the rep points system here in SBF.

Rep points are given for constructive posts by bros, FRs, positive comments etc to share good stuffs about our cheonging encounters, overseas experiences etc etc.

Zapping u to -100 or -15 rep points makes no difference actually. Anyone true Samsters looking at your rep would know what kind of person u r liao.

U leave a bad name in this forum it stays with u in here forever.

I personally dislike your posts and methods but i refrain from zapping you because my 4 points worth of encouragement is better off given to our fellow bros to encourage them than to waste it on you.

For me as long as u r negative in rep points is good enough for me. I dont think there will be any chance for u to actually recover to positive rep points.

Whatever your intention of creating all these dramas..i guess no one will ever know and i dont think any samsters will want or need to know.

All we do know is that Mr Ong has just proven himself to be a born loser.

I end my comment of this thread here.

For those bros who have upped me and left your nick pls be patient and i will return the favor as soon as i can.

Happy cheonging fellow samsters. :)

Cheers

Ronsee

Ronsee
04-08-2007, 12:41 PM
Hi bros..
..i mean if there's really such an act of cheap thrill..

My 2 cents worth.. :)

Adding on to what bro Wukong said, there are actually some pubs in TP areas and Paramount which u can find such hardcore action.

Bros interested in these areas can check up the threads that has already been started previously. :D

Of course the price to pay is also steep. LDs comes in prices of $20-$50 per shot.

Cheers

Ronsee

Glen2712
04-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Adding on to what bro Wukong said, there are actually some pubs in TP areas and Paramount which u can find such hardcore action.

Bros interested in these areas can check up the threads that has already been started previously. :D

Of course the price to pay is also steep. LDs comes in prices of $20-$50 per shot.

Cheers

Ronsee

Noted, Bro Ronsee. :)

Optimus_Prime
04-08-2007, 10:05 PM

Rep points are given for constructive posts by bros, FRs, positive comments etc to share good stuffs about our cheonging encounters, overseas experiences etc etc.
Well said.... So instead of zapping Mr Ong, I'll up u instead. 4 transforming points coming ur way :D

marlborotan
04-08-2007, 11:09 PM

For me as long as u r negative in rep points is good enough for me. I dont think there will be any chance for u to actually recover to positive rep points.

Whatever your intention of creating all these dramas..i guess no one will ever know and i dont think any samsters will want or need to know.

All we do know is that Mr Ong has just proven himself to be a born loser.

Ronsee

Well say bro. Who would bother to zap him till -100. He could easily stop using this ac name and register a new one wat.

Loser Ong, dont be stupid la.

ongkahliong
05-08-2007, 02:43 AM
Dear Mr Ong,

If you are the owner of these two pubs, and you have got a good marketing gimmick, you can always (1) inform the bros in your post that you are marketing the two joints, and (2) tell us about your gimmicks.

If your gimmicks are good, I am sure the bros here will patronise your pubs.

However, you pretended to be a customer and gave a positive FR to lure unsuspecting samsters to visit your pubs. That is dishonest on your part. I think the samsters who read this thread (as well as your other threads) will boycott your pubs.

By the way, I zapped you this morning.

slider 72, watch your backside, u will regret that u zap me, take my word. u can run, but u cannot hide, if u continue using the same ID.

as marlborotan said, i can just refresh my IP address and register a new ID. 95% of adsl or cable in spore has dynamic IP address which gets refresh every 14 days!

pencilbox00
06-08-2007, 09:32 AM
slider 72, watch your backside, u will regret that u zap me, take my word. u can run, but u cannot hide, if u continue using the same ID.

as marlborotan said, i can just refresh my IP address and register a new ID. 95% of adsl or cable in spore has dynamic IP address which gets refresh every 14 days!

Loser Ong, from this whole thing we can see what kind of person you are. Same advise to you. You can run but cannot hide. Even you can change new ID, you can never hide your identity as the pub owner. I have informed all my friends and hereby calling all samsters to BOYCOTT pub at 64 CIRCULAR ROAD !!!!!!!

Ronsee
06-08-2007, 10:08 AM
Well said.... So instead of zapping Mr Ong, I'll up u instead. 4 transforming points coming ur way :D

Thanks Bro OP for the upz.....i will return the favor as soon as i can.

I got a long list of bros to upz atm

Cheers

Ronsee

PS - BTW u looked damm good in the Transformer movie...enjoy the phrase 'Autobots transform and roll out':D

Ronsee
06-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Loser Ong, from this whole thing we can see what kind of person you are. Same advise to you. You can run but cannot hide. Even you can change new ID, you can never hide your identity as the pub owner. I have informed all my friends and hereby calling all samsters to BOYCOTT pub at 64 CIRCULAR ROAD !!!!!!!

AMEN to that bro :)

steamystreamsg
06-08-2007, 10:48 AM
So, this pub must change location & name soon.

tomvoyeur
06-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Went past Circular Road after having dinner around that place...The entire stretch of road was packed....But seriously, in terms of eye candy, SJPS still beat this place hands down....Just my opinion....

masterbed
06-08-2007, 07:18 PM
Can anyone else please ZAP ZAP ZAP me until -100? Hahahaha!

ongkahliong, honestly speaking, how Old are you?

best123
06-08-2007, 07:47 PM
interesting thread...haha...

Cafe
06-08-2007, 09:21 PM
Well. It's game over and lets head for other informative thread....

Shuang_Jie_Gun
06-08-2007, 10:20 PM
ongkahliong, honestly speaking, how Old are you?

long time no see bro,how are u man? :)

wat2woopee
07-08-2007, 09:24 AM

Pass me your HP no. Next time I go to drink I call you, so you can BBBJ me:rolleyes:

behappybe
07-08-2007, 12:21 PM
Pass me your HP no. Next time I go to drink I call you, so you can BBBJ me:rolleyes:

Bro, you are soooo nice to Mr. Ong. :D

jonlee
07-08-2007, 08:28 PM
this thread is interesting... :D

OkoBoko
08-08-2007, 12:13 AM
How good if is true....:p

east539
08-08-2007, 12:42 AM
How good if is true....:p

yah lor, I first saw this thread a while ago, thought got something so good, haiz a kns TS, somemore so rude.

Lubber
08-08-2007, 02:05 AM
i can just refresh my IP address and register a new ID. 95% of adsl or cable in spore has dynamic IP address which gets refresh every 14 days!
but a dickhead will always remain a dickhead. unless u go for some operation :rolleyes:

wat2woopee
10-08-2007, 11:06 AM
Pass me your HP no. Next time I go to drink I call you, so you can BBBJ me

BBBJ in Boat Quay Pub 07-08-2007 09:26 PM -6 dun act like born loser....

Some Senior zap me -6 w/o leaving his NICK, THANK YOU, that shows how mature you are:rolleyes:
Heck the points...:rolleyes:

behappybe
11-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Some Senior zap me -6 [/COLOR]

Cool it bro, we are all here to share and enjoy. Your comment is just to the thread starter, but some senior bro might think that you are too sarcastic to him. Anyway you have my humble points to cool you so you can enjoy the weekend. :D

wat2woopee
13-08-2007, 03:52 PM
Cool it bro, we are all here to share and enjoy. Your comment is just to the thread starter, but some senior bro might think that you are too sarcastic to him. Anyway you have my humble points to cool you so you can enjoy the weekend. :D

Thanks bro for your moral support :)
Best, still got 1 more moron, can't even spell properly, thanks for zapping me also without leaving your Nick

BBBJ in Boat Quay Pub 10-08-2007 03:37 PM fucking idoit

behappybe
13-08-2007, 05:41 PM
You are welcome bro wat2woopee.
Life is like one lah, some like it and some don't like. So what to do? You cannot please everyone, just live with it bro. :D
Life is short so lets BE HAPPY BE! :p