PDA

View Full Version : My Ture/100% legit Singapore Story

Imogen
02-07-2019, 05:32 PM
My Singapore story 1:

Johnny is the only and very first taxi driver I met - who smoke on the car like nobody's business.I kinda like the story, kind of the 90s and 90s is really quite of a simple n pretty age. what do ya think?

Phython1
02-07-2019, 05:36 PM
A bit short to start a story but nonetheless will be waiting and camping if more to come?

1st in line for now

Kovovo
02-07-2019, 06:00 PM
1st runner up in line

FreebiezWanker
02-07-2019, 08:23 PM
- who smoke on the car like nobody's business

Can show how he smoke on the car like nobody biz?

Imogen
05-07-2019, 02:00 AM
My Singapore story 1:

Johnny is the only and very first taxi driver I met - who smoke on the car like nobody's business.I kinda like the story, kind of the 90s and 90s is really quite of a simple n pretty age. what do ya think?

My Singapore story 2

johnny has a son, he was divorced for quite sometime and his son stay with him in Ghim Moh area- the kinda of old hdb with very basic equipment in the building. rooms are usually small.

coz johnny is driving night shift,he and his son live in two worlds despite thara they are both living in the very same Singapore!

johnny is the kinda "proud of singapore" and fuck all SEA women taxi driver.
who isnt rich but is always not afraid of spening.

Imogen
06-07-2019, 09:01 PM
My Singapore story 2

johnny has a son, he was divorced for quite sometime and his son stay with him in Ghim Moh area- the kinda of old hdb with very basic equipment in the building. rooms are usually small.

coz johnny is driving night shift,he and his son live in two worlds despite thara they are both living in the very same Singapore!

johnny is the kinda "proud of singapore" and fuck all SEA women taxi driver.
who isnt rich but is always not afraid of spening.

story 3:
as a study mama, my mother got to know Johnny when taking a cab (when you just come to a new country,U'd always want to know more ppl ma). and Mum was helping him to clean his shit hole 2rm hdb flat for $30.

everytime mum has done cleaning and was about to leave,Johnny would say "haiyo ML Arr,,why everytime u clean so fast arhhh.(MY mum is ML shortform of her name)
stay here bit longer and play with me leh"

Imogen
28-07-2019, 09:31 AM
story 3:
as a study mama, my mother got to know Johnny when taking a cab (when you just come to a new country,U'd always want to know more ppl ma). and Mum was helping him to clean his shit hole 2rm hdb flat for $30.

everytime mum has done cleaning and was about to leave,Johnny would say "haiyo ML Arr,,why everytime u clean so fast arhhh.(MY mum is ML shortform of her name)
stay here bit longer and play with me leh"

story 4:
when we just came to Singapore there were not so many ppl from my home country (2005). Back then mum feels that living in my home country is really competitive n hard so she decided to send me to Singapore for a better future/life.

mobifone
28-07-2019, 09:33 AM
Camping for more stories.

RuffLauran
28-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Very nice story, please continue bro!!

yang punk
28-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Seriously TS, can you write more before you post? It's very tiring to read only 1or 2 sentences each time.

diputs1269
28-07-2019, 05:35 PM
Seriously TS, can you write more before you post? It's very tiring to read only 1or 2 sentences each time.

Fully agreed with you.
Suggest at leadt 5 parts to make a post cheers!

otamay
29-07-2019, 10:03 PM
Another supporter here, please write longer post.

cupid xpress
29-07-2019, 10:13 PM
I fully like the way TS write.... Uniquely yourself

decson
31-07-2019, 04:59 PM
setting up my tent for the story..

FloodLover
31-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Camping for updates ...

Imogen
01-08-2019, 05:46 PM
story 4:
when we just came to Singapore there were not so many ppl from my home country (2005). Back then mum feels that living in my home country is really competitive n hard so she decided to send me to Singapore for a better future/life.

Story5:

Back then the kinda anti-China emotion was still not very strong. Anw it’s not really an anti-thing but rather a feeling of superiority. Some Singaporean’s feel being superiors over the Chinese citizen just because Singapore has a better reputation? I have to say that yes those Pioneer Singaporean’s have surely done a real good job to build up he reputation. But China is really catching fast while Singaporeans are enjoying their so called better life here !

Ergocomics
01-08-2019, 06:46 PM
Story5:

Back then the kinda anti-China emotion was still not very strong. Anw it’s not really an anti-thing but rather a feeling of superiority. Some Singaporean’s feel being superiors over the Chinese citizen just because Singapore has a better reputation? I have to say that yes those Pioneer Singaporean’s have surely done a real good job to build up he reputation. But China is really catching fast while Singaporeans are enjoying their so called better life here !

Better life is portraited by those white bastards who want to attract more FTs :D

Imogen
07-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Story5:

Story 6:

After studying in private language sch I took the governemnt sch entry exam n got into a local sexc.

so the typica Foreign student story, from not reallin speaking/doont understand english to graduate from local sch as top 3 blablabla. jc days was fast and I slowly got use to life of Singapore-loose me myself a bit too much with drugs weed etc.

Imogen
07-08-2019, 05:26 PM
Better life is portraited by those white bastards who want to attract more FTs :D

but white bastards aint really the majority of SG?