PDA

View Full Version : Inevitable Closure of Singapore Health Centre Badminton Hall

Xyberduke
30-07-2007, 08:06 PM
Sorry that I'm talking abt clean stuff here for once.. :)

The HC @ Badminton Hall will have to close its door next Jan due to the increase in rent...

Any other good totally clean massage place out there other than Gold Finger?? (Gold Finger is half-clean anyway)..... preferably near Geylang...

Need a good clean massage place to go after my HH sessions...

tepes
30-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Any other good totally clean massage place out there other than Gold Finger?? (Gold Finger is half-clean anyway)..... preferably near Geylang...

Need a good clean massage place to go after my HH sessions...

Bro,

There is a joint which I tried in Roxy Sq 2 called tropica 21, just claim that a friend intro you and you will get a small discount... clean massage joint which uses the step back method(ie gal steps on your back)... Got this gal called Kelly, think late 20s or early 30s... Hope this helps...

Cheers

best123
30-07-2007, 08:58 PM
What kind of Massage bro?

If Thai, I always go to SA BAI near Lor 26 on Geylang road. Haridresser shop ground floor and massage upstairs... It is really good and I am someone who did a lot of Thai massage both in Thailand and Singapore.

30-07-2007, 09:02 PM
Paiseh, this one in Orchard Hotel aromatic she ... like mthe aromatic assage here :)

jameswood
30-07-2007, 09:08 PM
What kind of Massage bro?

If Thai, I always go to SA BAI near Lor 26 on Geylang road. Haridresser shop ground floor and massage upstairs... It is really good and I am someone who did a lot of Thai massage both in Thailand and Singapore.Bro,this one is abit like hong kong movie type,the massager will hold on to a bar and step on ur back.And the food they offer are decilous and their tv room is spacious.Just went there for an hour session and the price raise to 80 plus.
Lastly there is no special and massage room is open concept type,enjoy while it still around.

justhorny
30-07-2007, 10:37 PM
There is a similar one @ Roxy Square, think it's called the Hot Spa. Entrance slightly cheaper than the Badminton hall one, $60 (no GST). Food wise not as good as that in the badminton hall spa but with better renovations and cleaner.

hondaman
30-07-2007, 10:46 PM
Brothers,

I do not think we need to worry much. Such an establish joint like "Badminton Hall" will surely find another place to continue their good name. All brothers, just put out your feelers and if hear or know anything, post it here to keep all informed and for those "badminton hall fans" to continue the good massage and facilities and food (ya, their tuna toast bread is great).

cheers.

hondaman

kizz
31-07-2007, 12:59 AM
hope got more and more good massages in singapore! not those press press abit type

Icez84
29-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Currently it had shifted to grandlink square, located at basement 1, called Health spa fitness center... Look very grand and nice on exterior. Tonight or tml will go see the facilities

Icez84
29-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Oh and the contact no. is 63448828 for those who are interested :D

enzer88
29-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Oh and the contact no. is 63448828 for those who are interested :D
thank for sharing,i always spend my time there whenever i send my car for servicing in ubi.Great place for massage but price wise abit steep.

ml1138
30-01-2008, 07:38 AM
Currently it had shifted to grandlink square, located at basement 1, called Health spa fitness center... Look very grand and nice on exterior. Tonight or tml will go see the facilities
What is the price at this place, same as before or cheaper?

Icez84
30-01-2008, 09:47 AM
today thinking of going, called and ask abt facilities but forget to ask abt price yesterday.. They have cold pool, jacuzzi, sauna, stream room, theater room, lounge w food... only thing missing is wifi... sian..

krime8
30-01-2008, 11:55 AM
What is the price at this place, same as before or cheaper?

I spent $88 for 1 hour massage. But i was in there for about 6 hours. :p
1hour dipping in hot and cold pool.
30min in sauna.
30min talk cock with friend over meal. (lotsa dishes to pick from)
1+hour watch movie abit.
1 hour massage.
1hour 30min sleep.
~30min eat before shower again and leave.

Definitely worth the money for such a clean and nice place.

krime8
30-01-2008, 11:59 AM
double post. sorrie

Icez84
30-01-2008, 02:30 PM
didnt manage to go there, work issue so gotta go cambodia embassy so end up at world spa now... any been here?

bestbest
30-01-2008, 09:33 PM
I spent $88 for 1 hour massage. But i was in there for about 6 hours. :p
1hour dipping in hot and cold pool.
30min in sauna.
30min talk cock with friend over meal. (lotsa dishes to pick from)
1+hour watch movie abit.
1 hour massage.
1hour 30min sleep.
~30min eat before shower again and leave.

Definitely worth the money for such a clean and nice place.

I think its $82 la for one hour and $65 for 45 mins. But quite expensive compared to the likes of Roxy Hot Spa, Gold Finger and Spa Oriental.

And wow bro, 30min in sauna...one go or with interval?

krime8
01-02-2008, 08:41 AM
I think its $82 la for one hour and $65 for 45 mins. But quite expensive compared to the likes of Roxy Hot Spa, Gold Finger and Spa Oriental.

And wow bro, 30min in sauna...one go or with interval?

Bro, got +++ on that $82 leh. so roughly there. hehe.

i went out to get a drink before coming back to sauna. so that counts as a break?