PDA

View Full Version : Hayhay vs knuckleduster

hayhay
23-06-2019, 06:22 AM
When I fuck your maids for free u need to pay. That’s a big difference for a sad fat fuck loser like u hha

Penniless loser give me your account number I transfer $50 for to petain for a bbbj.

Such a disgrace, you no need to pay cause you have no money to pay that’s the different. Earn $2600. Say you buy sport rims. I think you take bus lah you have a car. A big joker you

hayhay
23-06-2019, 07:06 AM
Pui bloody ugly loser u pay for free fucks haha

Ugly u have anot? At least this bro can touch and fuck what you have, you can see only the photo.

Who is a loser, ask this brother bring a panties for you to smell lah, if you don’t have
Today Sunday I’m meet my fb maid, who you meeting? Or stay at home murterbute

U want I give you $50, so you have money to fuck

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 09:04 AM
Ugly u have anot? At least this bro can touch and fuck what you have, you can see only the photo.

Who is a loser, ask this brother bring a panties for you to smell lah, if you don’t have
Today Sunday I’m meet my fb maid, who you meeting? Or stay at home murterbute

U want I give you $50, so you have money to fuck

Haha pathetic bastard take bus ah. That’s why need to pay for maid ahah I drive to The Maid and foc fuck. Pathetic loser . Dun forget u are the loser when u pay money to The Maid haha . No wonder The Maid See u Low class

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 09:06 AM
yes Bro, Ah pek very sad. Gone are the days where bros really share fucking maids experience. Now they share fucking FL and fucking each other experience.

Anyway this sunday line up..

Morning - Meet new ayam peynet for bonding
Afternoon - Meet new chicken adobo for bonking

If all fail, 1 ayam peynet FB and 1 chicken adobo FB standby for recall. :D

Wish me luck.

Happy Bonking everyone:D

They are just losers as they dun u dun even understand the meaning of fl and fb

hayhay
23-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Haha pathetic bastard take bus ah. That’s why need to pay for maid ahah I drive to The Maid and foc fuck. Pathetic loser . Dun forget u are the loser when u pay money to The Maid haha . No wonder The Maid See u Low class

Cause u have no money to pay so u dream u can fuck a pretty and busty maid but in the end u can only imagine and murterbute.

High or low class no problem as long I have maid to fuck, what u have? Ur 5 finger as ur princess hahahaha,

What a disgrace to ur father name if u have. U are so pityful young boy study hard earn more money

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 12:29 PM
Dont bother about this low life jerk, everything want free, go fug his mother or sister, maids also got parents, free! Pui!

I already stop entertaining this retard.

Haha yeah u fuck your Mother and Sister when u got no money pay for maid. Sad pathetic bastard

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 12:30 PM
Scan the coffee.shops, eateries or cafe in LP, sometimes theres lonely pussies wasting time there before they curfew home, buy a coffee sit with them and start a conversation.

Maybe u can recommend your Mother who is lonely and itchy

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Cause u have no money to pay so u dream u can fuck a pretty and busty maid but in the end u can only imagine and murterbute.

High or low class no problem as long I have maid to fuck, what u have? Ur 5 finger as ur princess hahahaha,

What a disgrace to ur father name if u have. U are so pityful young boy study hard earn more money

Got pretty and busty maid ah? Show la , all your maid so ugly plus black somemore still need to pay so who is the sad loser here

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 01:23 PM

Go and open your New loser thread for pay for sex with maid la. Here is for exchange foc fucks with maids . Haha pathetic loser

hayhay
23-06-2019, 01:43 PM
Go and open your New loser thread for pay for sex with maid la. Here is for exchange foc fucks with maids . Haha pathetic loser

Here is FOC, you should open a thread no money to fuck maid anyone can give me $50 for fucking maid, I’m the first to give u $50. We give maid top up and lunch also need money, like u penniless fucker no money and want free fuck.

How many you get? Young. Boy I have prove u are liar still want to argue.
How old are u ah. Really I give u $50 go petain for bbbj u want anot. I’m so good to u

Please don’t download from michat and said fuck the maid for FOC I have expose u.

So today what u doing? At home murterbute? Morning I just finish with my fb. What u do whole mornings ?

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 04:43 PM
Here is FOC, you should open a thread no money to fuck maid anyone can give me $50 for fucking maid, I’m the first to give u $50. We give maid top up and lunch also need money, like u penniless fucker no money and want free fuck.

How many you get? Young. Boy I have prove u are liar still want to argue.
How old are u ah. Really I give u $50 go petain for bbbj u want anot. I’m so good to u

Please don’t download from michat and said fuck the maid for FOC I have expose u.

So today what u doing? At home murterbute? Morning I just finish with my fb. What u do whole mornings ?

wah so free to post , just finish paying for sex loser? to your disappointment i busy fucking my local fuck buddy at her condo for free. ask your maid to come wash my car la. i pay u bangla rates. pathetic bastard whahahha

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 09:16 PM
doing it now

Might as well F off from this thread la. This is for foc fucking not paid sex. Maybe u should go post new thread maid freelancer I doubt anyone interested in your Low class post

KnuckleDuster
23-06-2019, 09:17 PM
Alamak, bros. Ignore this asshole called Knuckleduster. He is picking fights with everyone and always thinks highly of himself. Maybe he got 10 inch dick so he get all maids free la...but don’t know the quality of maids he get la...maybe those 40+ that cannot make it type...just need cock in pussy...cos no one to fuck them...so while our cocks are being serviced, he services old, unused and stinking pussies...some sort of community service la...anyway, I normally ignore these bastard...so I urge all brothers including hay hay and krab to do the same..

Haha better than u loser pay for unwanted pussies like maids when other bros here fuck for free. That’s because u are the loser it’s in your DNA ass shit

KnuckleDuster
24-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Fucker KnuckleDuster use clone to mass zap me fuck you ok, don’t be keyboard warrior meet me outside ccb. I think I saw u at lavender if that is u Sunday I go find u ccb

Got balls meet me outside

Fuck off bastard . Come la we meet and then u know lan lin Lau bu

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 06:29 AM
No need talk big keyboard warrior, put time and place

U are the one mentioned it but dun date pm me your number? Go suck it up rh

hayhay
25-06-2019, 07:12 AM
U are the one mentioned it but dun date pm me your number? Go suck it up rh

Why do I need to pass u my number just meet lah. That shows u are balless, no point talking with balless fucker like u ccb.

Ccb ah gau, don’t dare to meet no point talk so much ah gua

You are just a balless keyboard warrior

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 08:38 AM
Why do I need to pass u my number just meet lah. That shows u are balless, no point talking with balless fucker like u ccb.

Ccb ah gau, don’t dare to meet no point talk so much ah gua

You are just a balless keyboard warrior

Balless fuck shit haha u want to meet yet u dun dare leave number. Everything u say yourself. Always remember u are not only a loser in sammyboy. In real life outside u are a big time loser

hhlover
25-06-2019, 11:06 AM
Balless fuck shit haha u want to meet yet u dun dare leave number. Everything u say yourself. Always remember u are not only a loser in sammyboy. In real life outside u are a big time loser

Y need to have so much quarrel over here abt who dare or who dare not meet..
Ask number ask PM here n there..
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Set the place time n date for both of u..
Place Amk ave 1 blk 341 teck ghee court market..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..
I always sit with my group of friend drinking beer everyday at the market..
So I sure will be there..
I natural not siding anyone..
Any bro from here wan to join can come down oso.. to witness whoever nvr turn out or both NVR come..
OK with both KunckleDuster n HayHay..
U got one day to prepare..

hayhay
25-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..
Any bro from here wan to join can come down oso.. to witness whoever nvr turn out or both NVR come..

I ok bro 3pm

hayhay
25-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..

I will msg u when I’m there hhlover

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 01:27 PM

You small fry want to meet up who must adhere to your timing and place ah. Got balls leave your number if not shut up and pay for your ugly maid la.

mrbigbrowndick
25-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Wah someone in here really fuck up..screenshot and send her foto personally..wow..now she asking me delete all the foto of her hot ass..thanks ar

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 01:35 PM

Let’s meet in Johor Taman Sentosa more fun . There nobody will chap. Unless u are balless then dun waste my time . Go suck on your mum tits for free

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Straight forward abit la
I be the middle man la..
Date 26th June Wed..
Time 3pm..

U want to chap one leg , invite u to Taman Sri tebrau johor shell station Saturday midnight to come see show . Have pmed that balless fart no reply. Must be balless like his Father

hayhay
25-06-2019, 01:57 PM
Let’s meet in Johor Taman Sentosa more fun . There nobody will chap. Unless u are balless then dun waste my time . Go suck on your mum tits for free

Who is balless, don’t dare come amk ah. Hahahah, waste my time, neutral ground you scare ah. Enough talking to u, u want come u come if not people will know u have no balls

Neutral hhlover put amk u still don’t dare to come what a useless bastard you are

I won’t reply to u anymore, want tomorrow come amk

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Who is balless, don’t dare come amk ah. Hahahah, waste my time, neutral ground you scare ah. Enough talking to u, u want come u come if not people will know u have no balls

Neutral hhlover put amk u still don’t dare to come what a useless bastard you are

I won’t reply to u anymore, want tomorrow come amk

Nah anyone see this know who the balless bastard eh dun dare go play ultimate game. Want to play go jb no holds bar. Why scared ah? Scared go jb go amk for u to suck my toe? Not interested in lousy Low class bastard like you. Ki hor Gao Gan la

hhlover
25-06-2019, 02:04 PM

Place n time already set.. u dare not go.. yet only wan to be keyboard warrior here scold ppl father mother..
Be a real guy.. dun need to hide behind the internet n scold until ppl 18th generation.. jus face to face settle whatever not happy..
Keep asking bro HayHay for his number.. u want date him to have free sex with him izzit 😱😱 bro HayHay better be4 careful yr ass 😁😁

This is suppose to be a sex forum.. but becos of u this kind of ppl become quarrel forum.. 1st look down on maid.. then boast every wk got free sex from them.. I see next must be every wk maid pay u money for having sex with u..
Wan to boast ego.. wan to big holes can.. but try to be more humble n respect.. especially those maid.. they r no differ from u or me or anyone here.. they r oso born by their parent.. they oso need money n earn money to live n support their family..
Forum administrator.. shld do something n ban this kind of user for destroying this forum..

hhlover
25-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Nah anyone see this know who the balless bastard eh dun dare go play ultimate game. Want to play go jb no holds bar. Why scared ah? Scared go jb go amk for u to suck my toe? Not interested in lousy Low class bastard like you. Ki hor Gao Gan la

U claim u free sex with maid in Singapore.. then settle thing must go jb..
Y dun like tat.. i change place n time.. go Thailand or Philippines n settle la.. more fun there..

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 04:10 PM
Place n time already set.. u dare not go.. yet only wan to be keyboard warrior here scold ppl father mother..
Be a real guy.. dun need to hide behind the internet n scold until ppl 18th generation.. jus face to face settle whatever not happy..
Keep asking bro HayHay for his number.. u want date him to have free sex with him izzit 😱😱 bro HayHay better be4 careful yr ass 😁😁

This is suppose to be a sex forum.. but becos of u this kind of ppl become quarrel forum.. 1st look down on maid.. then boast every wk got free sex from them.. I see next must be every wk maid pay u money for having sex with u..
Wan to boast ego.. wan to big holes can.. but try to be more humble n respect.. especially those maid.. they r no differ from u or me or anyone here.. they r oso born by their parent.. they oso need money n earn money to live n support their family..
Forum administrator.. shld do something n ban this kind of user for destroying this forum..
kong lanjiao wey, who is the one set time and place? want to invite ppl let then put a place where all is comfortable la.
everything u say u higher level? pui
just across the causeway only. u dun dare? dun need to talk cock already. who scold father mother first? want to scold father mother then go across the causeway there can scold until song song no need come back sg.

hayhay
25-06-2019, 07:35 PM
Jus learn something new today..
Nowadays Singapore quarrel.. want settle must go until JB then can face to face settle..

Still need to wait until Saturday midnight lol hahahaha:D

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 10:00 PM
Nowadays Singapore quarrel.. want settle must go until JB then can face to face settle..

There are always losers like you can’t accept the fact others get it free while u have to pay for it . Suck it up and accept reality loser

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 10:02 PM
Still need to wait until Saturday midnight lol hahahaha:D

Yeah gutless cum balless loser disgrace to your family name. Losers like you never make it big in life . Even maid also have to pay hahahaha!!! Better dun reproduced as your kid will be the next loser in the Nex generation of losers

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 10:04 PM

Of cos la. It’s well known sgrean are all hum ka Chan hum ji eh. Got lampa go there and play heaven and hell and see who the boss. Call police also no come one . That time I would like to see real loser beg for mercy. Beg ki lan eh hahahha . Hum ji kia

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Last year I was kena, and I suspect is those so call Snr samster that I share contact with.... So better don't share

When we fuck free others jealous and why Bao toh .
A lot of sour grape losers here

KnuckleDuster
25-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Let’s highlight two losers here
1) Hayhay - big time fatso loser who never fail to pay for sex with maids as local woman shun him. Even Geylang prostitutes thinks he is too fat and ugly to service him. Buay song other fuck for free . Ownself pm others scold them and jio meet. When offer meet in Johor hum ji Kia ask his Friend to help .

2) hh lover another ugly fuck loser pay for maids buey song other get foc so come help his loser friend. Bird of the feather flock together.

Hahah losers and weaklings are weak they need back up to help each other in such times. That’s the type of cb Kia we see Everyday outside in life.
One word for such losers. EH DUN REPRODUCED La ��������

desantos0773
26-06-2019, 04:35 AM
There are always losers like you can’t accept the fact others get it free while u have to pay for it . Suck it up and accept reality loser

Look you bragged about getting it free from a well known FL Indo maid. You story telling was blown there and you lost all credibility. Maid even confirmed with chat posted here she only does for money to support her family. You have become an annoying little insecure fly. Just start your own thread where you can get all your hang ups out and boost your little ego.

hayhay
26-06-2019, 06:05 AM
Yeah gutless cum balless loser disgrace to your family name. Losers like you never make it big in life . Even maid also have to pay hahahaha!!! Better dun reproduced as your kid will be the next loser in the Nex generation of losers

You are really that great, you can meet anywhere, why need a place you feel comfortable with want me to fuck you ah. U so great come amk, see what I do to u. A neutarl place don’t dare to come.The way u write u are a Malaysian?

So don’t dare to meet at neutral place amk want to meet jb. You are a stupid guy or what.

Come amk don’t talk too much if u are so great and powerful want show me ur color

hayhay
26-06-2019, 07:03 AM
Let’s highlight two losers here
1) Hayhay - big time fatso loser who never fail to pay for sex with maids as local woman shun him. Even Geylang prostitutes thinks he is too fat and ugly to service him. Buay song other fuck for free . Ownself pm others scold them and jio meet. When offer meet in Johor hum ji Kia ask his Friend to help .

2) hh lover another ugly fuck loser pay for maids buey song other get foc so come help his loser friend. Bird of the feather flock together.

Hahah losers and weaklings are weak they need back up to help each other in such times. That’s the type of cb Kia we see Everyday outside in life.
One word for such losers. EH DUN REPRODUCED La ��������

Wow if u really a Malaysian come sg and work than that mean u earning $2600 and below, so my guess is truth? Hahahaha u are a loser disgrace to ur surname.

That show u have no money for sex only have $50 go petain for bbbj.

Disgrace leh. Still want to talk big, talk big no use, if u really can meet anywhere u also ok.still need to go so far and need to wait for Saturday, so week day u no friend ah. 1 2 1 no need friend if u dare, so neutarl ground we settle me and u.
Or u scare sbf u have many enemy so u don’t dare come amk? I think u don’t come sg and work lah u and a driver as to all Malaysian bro who work here and in sbf.

So I ask u go hatyai meet me lah. I will buried u a life. Hahahahaha

Stupid no brain $2600 earner. I play one horse also more than what u earn for one month leh.

KnuckleDuster
26-06-2019, 11:13 AM
Wow if u really a Malaysian come sg and work than that mean u earning $2600 and below, so my guess is truth? Hahahaha u are a loser disgrace to ur surname.

That show u have no money for sex only have $50 go petain for bbbj.

Disgrace leh. Still want to talk big, talk big no use, if u really can meet anywhere u also ok.still need to go so far and need to wait for Saturday, so week day u no friend ah. 1 2 1 no need friend if u dare, so neutarl ground we settle me and u.
Or u scare sbf u have many enemy so u don’t dare come amk? I think u don’t come sg and work lah u and a driver as to all Malaysian bro who work here and in sbf.

So I ask u go hatyai meet me lah. I will buried u a life. Hahahahaha

Stupid no brain $2600 earner. I play one horse also more than what u earn for one month leh.

Hum ji lowest bastard , dun dare leave number dun dare go jb hahaha Lowlife is lowlife u want Thailand ah come la better even we meet. Low life bastard Malaysian earn below 2.6 k u just admit it. If not Where u pluck the figure from? From yourself la hahahah. We go and see who bury who dun talk big keyboard warrior. Haha !!! Your family line for centuries are all losers from start from Adam and Eve. Post and post but no lanjiao . Always remember you are poor plus Low class and Low life loser. Take bus mrt to pay for maids. Where on this earth can find one loser like u

hayhay
26-06-2019, 11:20 AM
Hum ji lowest bastard , dun dare leave number dun dare go jb hahaha Lowlife is lowlife u want Thailand ah come la better even we meet. Low life bastard Malaysian earn below 2.6 k u just admired it. If not Where u pluck the figure from? From yourself la hahahah. We go and see who bury who dun talk big keyboard warrior. Haha !!! Your family line for centuries are all losers from start from Adam and Eve. Post and post but no lanjiao . Always remember you are poor plus Low class and Low life loser. Take bus mrt to pay for maids. Where on this earth can find one loser like u

Nothing to say to u. Amk or hatyai, don’t talk big do nothing. Lowlife mother fucker penniless maylasian fucker earning $2600 want to talk to me. If I talk more to you will lower down my level. No money so go cheap petain to look for prostitutes ah. I good guy give u $50 go petain for bbbj.

Enough talk with u penniless fucker, come amk than talk, this will be my last reply to you penniless fucker

KnuckleDuster
26-06-2019, 11:21 AM
Nothing to say to u. Amk or hatyai, don’t talk big do nothing. Lowlife mother fucker penniless maylasian fucker earning $2600 want to talk to me. If I talk more to you will lower down my level. No money so go cheap petain to look for prostitutes ah. I good guy give u $50 go petain for bbbj.

Enough talk with u penniless fucker, come amk than talk, this will be my last reply to you penniless fucker

Meet me la I help you to make your ugly fat fuck face become handsome . No guts dun talk so much la. Hum ji kia just like your Father and fore fathers hahahaha!!!! Buay gan generation of cookies and trishaw pullers. U are born to be a slave worker earn below 1.3 k hahahaha

KnuckleDuster
26-06-2019, 11:23 AM

Cos anyone is smarter than you. Pay 30 dollar Petain even better than u paying 100 to ugly old maid hahahaha!!! Stupid bastard I think u were borned from the ass , mixed with shit and bangla sperm . The bangla who screwed your Mother in her ass is your Father !!! Probably your mum is a maid too hahahaha!!!!

KnuckleDuster
26-06-2019, 01:24 PM

Pathetic balless bastard haha , u scared pissed in your pants now? Because u know what u will get when u meet me in jb. Still looking forward to meet u Taman Sentosa shell station 12 midnight on Saturday. Hope to show u a thing a Two which a loser like u never experienced before locally.

MrMuscleman
26-06-2019, 01:45 PM
You are really that great, you can meet anywhere, why need a place you feel comfortable with want me to fuck you ah. U so great come amk, see what I do to u. A neutarl place don’t dare to come.The way u write u are a Malaysian?

So don’t dare to meet at neutral place amk want to meet jb. You are a stupid guy or what.

Come amk don’t talk too much if u are so great and powerful want show me ur color

Haha Phua cheebye hum ji Kia

hayhay
26-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Penniless fucker got ban ah? Talk too much and no action.

Hahahaha, use ur other clone leh hahahaha. Sg don’t meet go jb, u dare to go hatyai with me anot? I pay ur ticket hotel no need I have a good place for u.
Hahahaha

Got ban

hayhay
26-06-2019, 01:59 PM
I heard from some one u gangster at sg? Neutral ground u don’t dare to meet ah?
What type of gangster are you huh? So jb u more gangster ah.
Come hatyai I also gangster there hahahaha

Penniless fucker got ban hahahaha

hayhay
26-06-2019, 02:03 PM
Not I bully u leh, boss has the power.
You are big bully or should I said penniless loser gangster need to go jb and settle.

You are gangster at sg why scare me? I can’t fight. Hahahahah

hayhay
26-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Got ban hahahahaha,

Want my number ah, want me bonk ur ass? I ask bangla to bonk ur ass I pay them $30 and I give u $50 hahahaha

hayhay
26-06-2019, 02:07 PM
Cos anyone is smarter than you. Pay 30 dollar Petain even better than u paying 100 to ugly old maid hahahaha!!! Stupid bastard I think u were borned from the ass , mixed with shit and bangla sperm . The bangla who screwed your Mother in her ass is your Father !!! Probably your mum is a maid too hahahaha!!!!

U even more low class penniless pay only $30 for ganny bonk ah. U really no money and poor. Come give me ur account number I transfer $50 go Geylang and fuck Thai better.

Hahahaha got ban

hayhay
26-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Cannot do anything ah hahahaha got ban sg gangster come leh.

Hahahaha got. Ban

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 09:16 AM
Cannot do anything ah hahahaha got ban sg gangster come leh.

Hahahaha got. Ban

Ban ki lan. Still waiting to whack your cb face in jb. Tml 12 am shell station beside haw ll tyre. No turn up means u Chao ah gua like your Father hahah

JOGK
28-06-2019, 10:08 AM
Ban ki lan. Still waiting to whack your cb face in jb. Tml 12 am shell station beside haw ll tyre. No turn up means u Chao ah gua like your Father hahah

Last time he jio me said i boh lan pah

:D

hayhay
28-06-2019, 10:20 AM

Sg u don’t dare to meet need to go jb, what type of gangster are u? U are disgrace to the number u play. What number u play I tell people don’t join ur number cause you are a disgrace and disgrace to ur father surname.

Amk u not comfortable than we meet at tampine lah, you also scare ah

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Sg u don’t dare to meet need to go jb, what type of gangster are u? U are disgrace to the number u play. What number u play I tell people don’t join ur number cause you are a disgrace and disgrace to ur father surname.

Nah I scared waste my time for small issue . U want to play big we meet sat night la. Dig one hole see who go inside . Dun need talk so much la. Waste my time balless fuck

JOGK
28-06-2019, 02:25 PM
TOA PAYOH?

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 03:02 PM
TOA PAYOH?

Toa Payoh no fun bro. Meet in Johor will be very very fun for this useless Low class bastard

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 03:04 PM

Your Hp number also dun dare give still want amk? For me to let your Mother suck my cock ah?your Mother good cock sucker for bangla in desker road

hayhay
28-06-2019, 03:15 PM
Your Hp number also dun dare give still want amk? For me to let your Mother suck my cock ah?your Mother good cock sucker for bangla in desker road

U sg gangster u give me ur number I call u and fuck ur ass, fuck u talk big don’t act, u have no ball sg gangster also don’t dare to meet me at sg, why type gangster are u

hayhay
28-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Toa Payoh no fun bro. Meet in Johor will be very very fun for this useless Low class bastard

Ur bff said tow payoh go lah, u scare, tow payoh also scare ah,go suck bangla cock and let them fuck ur ass no brain. What type sg gangster are u, home ground also scare useless u are a disgrace. Of ur surname think ur parent also disown u hahahaha

JOGK
28-06-2019, 03:33 PM

This deformed face bo lan pa dare not to face one by one one
He think he own this forum
Attacking all those he doesnt like
Try to be a cyber bully
But he didnt know how long i was here already
I just play with him
If you refer back this forum he got into trouble with other bro here
Keep scolding people family
He even said my sis is a prostitute
Wahaha
You think he can go jb?
His student pass just got confasicated by his foster mother
:p

hayhay
28-06-2019, 03:42 PM
Try to be a cyber bully
I just play with him
Wahaha
You think he can go jb?

Cry help for KnuckleDuster what can he do, he don’t even dare to meet at sg and he is a sg gangster. One old and one young make good couple hahahaha.
Bird with same feather flock together both is liar hahahaha

JOGK
28-06-2019, 03:45 PM
Cry help for KnuckleDuster what can he do, he don’t even dare to meet at sg and he is a sg gangster. One old and one young make good couple hahahaha.
Bird with same feather flock together both is liar hahahaha

One old one young one deformed

hayhay
28-06-2019, 04:02 PM
One old one young one deformed

At least I did not take photo from porn site and said is mine. Hahahaha

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 04:17 PM
Try to be a cyber bully
I just play with him
Wahaha
You think he can go jb?

The deform FAT fuck is a loser untill no one pity him . He can Only pay the maid to get it while we all know we can get foc from maids. He can’t take it so this type of loser should just commit suicide and dun waste the world air and water .
Better still meet in jb see how deform his face can become. Maybe can rearrange for him free of charge also haha

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 04:20 PM
U sg gangster u give me ur number I call u and fuck ur ass, fuck u talk big don’t act, u have no ball sg gangster also don’t dare to meet me at sg, why type gangster are u

When I ask for yours u ask for mine? How balless can u be , loser need to follow others words haha!! Pathetic. Eh you suit tonpay for maids. Just like how your mum service bangla and then fuck The Maid for free. But u paid for maid haha!! That show u lower than Bangladesh. Sad case bastard. Does your Father know it? Maybe he more champion then u sia

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 04:23 PM
Try to be a cyber bully
I just play with him
Wahaha
You think he can go jb?

He say because his family are a bunch of losers like hill have eyes movie deformed and losers. Haha let me help his Father cut off his offspring by meeting him at jb. As he is balless as the eunuch in qing dynasty he still complaining here. Let me fuck his family 18th generation one more time. Limpeh kan hayhay na bro cheebye 18th generation !!!!!!��

KnuckleDuster
28-06-2019, 04:28 PM

U screw ugly black African skin maid with smelly pussy for 100 very proud meh? Worse than the bangla who pay nothing lol. U weak and sick plus loser la

hayhay
28-06-2019, 05:40 PM
This asshole called Knuckleduster, he uses multiple user IDs. He used another ID to get the contact of this helper from me. Then he contacted her and begged her for FOC fuck and told her the most he can give is $30. Some more brag to her he young and handsome and can get free fuck with anyone. Lanjiao lu!! Anyway, she rejected him.

Now he post this pic and start bragging here. Knucleduster bastard, I have your number and details. I challenge you to post your chat messages with this helper here. I can post it here and smash you face. We all know wat a lowlife you are so stop ur fucking nonsense.

For the record, you are making up all ur stories here. We are not impressed.

Wow KnuckleDuster you are really poor leh beg for FOC bonk and offer $30 only ah. Hahahaha
Say u handsome can bonk anyone hahahaha, I give u $30 go petain bonk ganny

JOGK
28-06-2019, 07:10 PM

So you saying all my pics are from porn sites?

hayhay
28-06-2019, 07:50 PM
So you saying all my pics are from porn sites?

Once u do it, all people will think is 0%, most ur photo is from Batam u censor I also know is a indoneia girl. Am I right?
Why need to go until this extend and prove urself? No need to prove to anyone only urself.

Actually I have nothing against u, me and u already pass

hayhay
28-06-2019, 07:53 PM
KnuckleDuster Bonk ur mother and ur father bonk by bangla
Got ban again hahahaha

JOGK
28-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Once u do it, all people will think is 0%, most ur photo is from Batam u censor I also know is a indoneia girl. Am I right?
Why need to go until this extend and prove urself? No need to prove to anyone only urself.

Actually I have nothing against u, me and u already pass

I just held a gathering with pinay maids
You believe?
I never had anything against anyone
When i said its truth means i mean it

desantos0773
29-06-2019, 04:04 AM
You believe?

5 pages already!

hayhay
29-06-2019, 08:17 AM
You believe?

Why you need me to believe you? Let others believe

desantos0773
29-06-2019, 12:33 PM
You believe?

Lets see the pictures then!

hornybeautiful
29-06-2019, 07:35 PM
You believe?

A gathering with 40 to 60s ah ma maids?

JOGK
29-06-2019, 10:58 PM
Lets see the pictures then!

Go to maids thread lah:D

hayhay
12-07-2019, 07:23 AM
Pay money la to maid . Buay kam lasup kia hahaha

Loser is back, have many infor u have no money only can afford $30 ganny fuck at petain and bbbj. Still act u rich? Own a car ah. Hahahaha u really disgrace ur father name

hayhay
12-07-2019, 07:27 AM
Pay money la to maid . Buay kam lasup kia hahaha

I hate u but I still pity u, I give u $30 go petain and fuck ganny or bbbj, I better than u I have money to pay so I can bonk maid, u can only offer $30 to maid and say u handsome can fuck anyone.

Handsome no handsome also cannot get any fuck. Hahahaha
Have money better can fuck anyone too bad u are penniless hahahaha poor guy earn $2600 a month can’t get any fuck for free hahahahaha can get $30 ganny fuck hahahaha

hayhay
12-07-2019, 07:35 AM
So u lost to me, cannot take it ah. Still want to come and argue.
I really pity u. Ok lah every week u private msg me I every week give u $30 to go petain for ganny fuck hahahahaha

KnuckleDuster
12-07-2019, 12:35 PM
Loser is back, have many infor u have no money only can afford $30 ganny fuck at petain and bbbj. Still act u rich? Own a car ah. Hahahaha u really disgrace ur father name

If I got no money u become beggar Liao. Dun forget you are always one class lower . It has been going on for generations. Parents also like that u also like that. Might as well end your life la

hayhay
12-07-2019, 01:31 PM
If I got no money u become beggar Liao. Dun forget you are always one class lower . It has been going on for generations. Parents also like that u also like that. Might as well end your life la

U say only ah, prove u are rich. Big cannon is free ma. Hahahaha, have many prove u go petain for $30 fuck and offer maid $30 for bbbj, u are cheap Charlie and a disgrace to ur ancestor name. You should kill urself, for me I have a good living and earning health income. You only earn $2600. U are so poor compare with me.

I can always have a fuck, for u maybe 3-6 month one fuck. Hahahaha.

I pity u give me ur account I transfer to u $30 for a ganny fuck every week I give u $30. Hahahahaha what a poor guy and u act rich hahahaha. Everyone here know u are a poor bastard and a loser

KnuckleDuster
12-07-2019, 09:06 PM
U say only ah, prove u are rich. Big cannon is free ma. Hahahaha, have many prove u go petain for $30 fuck and offer maid $30 for bbbj, u are cheap Charlie and a disgrace to ur ancestor name. You should kill urself, for me I have a good living and earning health income. You only earn $2600. U are so poor compare with me.

I pity u give me ur account I transfer to u $30 for a ganny fuck every week I give u $30. Hahahahaha what a poor guy and u act rich hahahaha. Everyone here know u are a poor bastard and a loser

Bo lampa say no lampa la . Wanna play big we go jb lor. U can’t even turn up there . Rich my ass. U mean rich in acne ah hahaha fat poor loser can’t even afford to buy a cheapest car. I think my car u can’t even afford with that Low pay of yours work 20 years still can’t afford. Still wanna compare what? Compare how many maids u paid to fuck when I fuck for free? Pathetic bastard hum ji plus loser hahaha

Irrumare
13-07-2019, 03:57 AM

Can I have that $30 if you want to give away?
LOL.

hayhay
13-07-2019, 10:54 AM
Bo lampa say no lampa la . Wanna play big we go jb lor. U can’t even turn up there . Rich my ass. U mean rich in acne ah hahaha fat poor loser can’t even afford to buy a cheapest car. I think my car u can’t even afford with that Low pay of yours work 20 years still can’t afford. Still wanna compare what? Compare how many maids u paid to fuck when I fuck for free? Pathetic bastard hum ji plus loser hahaha

So u saying u are rich ah? U own a car?So u tell here why u tell the maid u are handsome and can fuck for free? And u offer $30 for bbbj? And why u go petain for $30 ganny fuck? Got many thing tell me u are a poor bastard earning $2600 a month. So poor and act rich what can u get? Lost to me so u can’t take it ah?

My offer still stay for u. Every week I give u $30 go petain to fuck ganny. This is what u can get a ganny fuck cause cause u are poor

hayhay
13-07-2019, 11:12 AM
Can I have that $30 if you want to give away?
LOL.

Bro my offer only for KnuckleDuster lol

hornybeautiful
13-07-2019, 12:19 PM

i m sure knuckleduster will bargain fr $30 to $10 for bbbj.

hayhay
13-07-2019, 02:15 PM

Hahaha you are right bro, I see I can give u some contact to try you luck

hayhay
13-07-2019, 02:31 PM

Hornybeautiful I send u a msg 2 maid contact for u to try ur luck one I bonk before one no This is really a FOC and free not like that poor knuckleduster no FOC maid contact

hornybeautiful
13-07-2019, 03:10 PM
Hornybeautiful I send u a msg 2 maid contact for u to try ur luck one I bonk before one no This is really a FOC and free not like that poor knuckleduster no FOC maid contact

Thanks Bro. knuckleduster u want? i got a woman karung guni contact.

hornybeautiful
13-07-2019, 03:36 PM
JOGK, extend my kind offer to u too

KnuckleDuster
13-07-2019, 04:26 PM
So u saying u are rich ah? U own a car?So u tell here why u tell the maid u are handsome and can fuck for free? And u offer $30 for bbbj? And why u go petain for $30 ganny fuck? Got many thing tell me u are a poor bastard earning $2600 a month. So poor and act rich what can u get? Lost to me so u can’t take it ah?

My offer still stay for u. Every week I give u $30 go petain to fuck ganny. This is what u can get a ganny fuck cause cause u are poor

Buy the cheapest China car first then come back talk to me la. Lasup Kao pau for maid haha pathetic. I doubt u can even afford the tyre still say u rich? Rich in shit like your Father Ah. Go make more money then come back talk to me lowlife bastard haha

KnuckleDuster
13-07-2019, 04:27 PM
Thanks Bro. knuckleduster u want? i got a woman karung guni contact.

That one for your Mother to wash my car ah? Ni nau bu hahahha! Eh when u go jb again ah hope to slit and break your lanjiao face there

hornybeautiful
13-07-2019, 04:32 PM
That one for your Mother to wash my car ah? Ni nau bu hahahha! Eh when u go jb again ah hope to slit and break your lanjiao face there

LOL...Smile☺

hornybeautiful
13-07-2019, 04:44 PM
Special offer of $10 open to u n JOGK only.

hayhay
13-07-2019, 05:01 PM
Buy the cheapest China car first then come back talk to me la. Lasup Kao pau for maid haha pathetic. I doubt u can even afford the tyre still say u rich? Rich in shit like your Father Ah. Go make more money then come back talk to me lowlife bastard haha

I never say I rich, I earn a health living you are the one say u rich and handsome and have a car Prove urself u are rich only ah. Keyboard warrior who scare u. I have a father I think ur father disown u. Cause u can’t earn any money for him and ask him for money I think u die better.

Talk so much for what. Type and type also can’t do anything remember this u always lost to me. What’s there to prove loser

hayhay
13-07-2019, 05:03 PM

U have a car? Bicycle ah hahahaha. You are so poor earn $2600 still act rich.
Say only ah. Hahahaha jb again so u have no balls to meet In Singapore ah need to go jb. Funny and u are a bastard

KnuckleDuster
14-07-2019, 12:04 AM
U have a car? Bicycle ah hahahaha. You are so poor earn $2600 still act rich.
Say only ah. Hahahaha jb again so u have no balls to meet In Singapore ah need to go jb. Funny and u are a bastard

Pathetic bastard earn 2600 pay your maid 26 time become penniless like your Father loser hahaha! Eh u haven’t jump down yet? Hope to see your funeral soon. Dun waste the space taking public transport loser

Irrumare
14-07-2019, 12:12 AM

Well... it was worth a try.
Hahaha~

hayhay
14-07-2019, 09:04 AM
Pathetic bastard earn 2600 pay your maid 26 time become penniless like your Father loser hahaha! Eh u haven’t jump down yet? Hope to see your funeral soon. Dun waste the space taking public transport loser

I ask so many question but u try to avoid. Slient is the truth huh. Hahahahaha loser earn so little and act rich can’t afford a maid fuck can only go for $30 ganny fuck. Hahahahaha funny guy don’t know when is lose

Amigoni89
14-07-2019, 12:08 PM
The most childish and stupid argument i've seen in my life.

Cuntworth
14-07-2019, 06:14 PM
This two should get a room n fuck themselves 69 style... :D

hayhay
14-07-2019, 06:23 PM

Have given contact to u before but don’t know how’s the outcome, now saying this to me thanks a lot

hornybeautiful
14-07-2019, 08:33 PM
Have given contact to u before but don’t know how’s the outcome, now saying this to me thanks a lot

Sir. This is called ungrateful creature. U have also given me contacts but no outcome. I m still grateful to u though.

hornybeautiful
14-07-2019, 08:49 PM

What u say is not right. Bro helped u n this is how u repay him?

KnuckleDuster
15-07-2019, 01:11 PM
I ask so many question but u try to avoid. Slient is the truth huh. Hahahahaha loser earn so little and act rich can’t afford a maid fuck can only go for $30 ganny fuck. Hahahahaha funny guy don’t know when is lose

Childish and stupid loser fuck. U pay for maids while others get free. Always remember that loser haha! No need reply me because I won’t want to waste my time on a balless fuck like you. If u still keen then meet up in jb. If not suck thumb and shut up la

KnuckleDuster
15-07-2019, 01:13 PM

No one interested to pay anything more than 30 dollar for a ugly maid bbbj la. Only a moron like u pay 300. So hard up ah? Dun forget your pay only 2.6 k. 300 u pay untill poor haha

memphisprints
15-07-2019, 01:42 PM
all i can say it's a amusing read on a monday, hahahha

hayhay
15-07-2019, 03:04 PM
Childish and stupid loser fuck. U pay for maids while others get free. Always remember that loser haha! No need reply me because I won’t want to waste my time on a balless fuck like you. If u still keen then meet up in jb. If not suck thumb and shut up la

Than why you reply me huh? Stupid skinny fucker
You get free ah you say only, than why u don’t have any snap shot of maid In hotel? Only can download from michat?
Enough talking with you this stupid fucker I will not reply you anymore, you are earning $2600 a month I look down on you and if talk with u will lower down my standard . Good bye skinny loser

hayhay
15-07-2019, 03:06 PM
No one interested to pay anything more than 30 dollar for a ugly maid bbbj la. Only a moron like u pay 300. So hard up ah? Dun forget your pay only 2.6 k. 300 u pay untill poor haha

U have anot? Say something I haven’t say u are following what I say,I’m not ur father leh stupid son come papa give u $30

KnuckleDuster
15-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Than why you reply me huh? Stupid skinny fucker
You get free ah you say only, than why u don’t have any snap shot of maid In hotel? Only can download from michat?
Enough talking with you this stupid fucker I will not reply you anymore, you are earning $2600 a month I look down on you and if talk with u will lower down my standard . Good bye skinny loser

Meet la see skinny or muscular. Hum ka Chan Kia talk big nia. Your 2.6k salary enough for you to pay maid Bor? Or u siphoning the cash off your dealer road Mother while she servicing bangla in dealer? One Son paying to screw maid. Bangla paying your Mother to screw. But bangla screw maid for free. Wah damn sia suay . U as a local more lower level than bangla worker hahah

hayhay
15-07-2019, 06:17 PM
He can dream on it . Only u and I understand what is foc. Free of charge totally free

Lanjiao totally free, you fuck ur mother at ur house than totally free cause is ur house and u fucking ur mother. Hahahaha stupid skinny penniless

Than why u offer the maid $30 for bbbj? Like this free ah stupid skinny bastard

Bro here don’t want to argue with u here, cause bro think no point and lower down their standard cause u are a skinny penniless bastard don’t know come from where but no one scare of u. I don’t mind I will hunt u.

I will reply u stupid skinny bastard

Cause u are like a dog I want u to bark u bark and u are such a entertain to me. If I stress I can look for u
U are just a dog who entertain me hahahaha

hayhay
15-07-2019, 07:31 PM
Meet la see skinny or muscular. Hum ka Chan Kia talk big nia. Your 2.6k salary enough for you to pay maid Bor? Or u siphoning the cash off your dealer road Mother while she servicing bangla in dealer? One Son paying to screw maid. Bangla paying your Mother to screw. But bangla screw maid for free. Wah damn sia suay . U as a local more lower level than bangla worker hahah

Meet lah lanjiao, gangster at jb don’t dare to meet sg, say slit people ah. Talk big do nothing

hayhay
15-07-2019, 07:33 PM

Fuck u people scare u I don’t scare. U are just a entertainer dog to me and show the trick to me. Hahahahaha

KnuckleDuster
15-07-2019, 08:51 PM
Fuck u people scare u I don’t scare. U are just a entertainer dog to me and show the trick to me. Hahahahaha

U worse than dog siah hahaha!! Pathetic bastard . U are the clown here everyone see also laugh at you. Number one loser here in sammyboy and pathetic bastard in the real world la. Pity you these type of loser . Lower class than a dog. Even the dog have better class than u haha.

KnuckleDuster
15-07-2019, 08:55 PM
Meet lah lanjiao, gangster at jb don’t dare to meet sg, say slit people ah. Talk big do nothing

No lampa just like your Father . Haha

hayhay
16-07-2019, 07:12 PM
U worse than dog siah hahaha!! Pathetic bastard . U are the clown here everyone see also laugh at you. Number one loser here in sammyboy and pathetic bastard in the real world la. Pity you these type of loser . Lower class than a dog. Even the dog have better class than u haha.

Sit stupid dog and u sit, what a stupid dog hahahaha, follow what I do. Stupid dog bark and u will bark hahahaha

hayhay
16-07-2019, 07:14 PM
No lampa just like your Father . Haha

If u lampa meet me In Singapore stupid dog. Bark stupid dog and u bark hahahaha

KnuckleDuster
16-07-2019, 09:21 PM
Sit stupid dog and u sit, what a stupid dog hahahaha, follow what I do. Stupid dog bark and u will bark hahahaha

My dog even more higher level than u sia . Maybe The Maid clean my dog shit never wash hand and u pay her for hj haha. Low life lanjiao Kia pui

KnuckleDuster
16-07-2019, 09:22 PM
If u lampa meet me In Singapore stupid dog. Bark stupid dog and u bark hahahaha

Ask your Father la. No lampa why scared go inside cannot come out ah? Dun worry la u sure vanish of the face of this earth because u are hum ji ham Kar Chan Kia hahha

hayhay
17-07-2019, 05:56 AM
My dog even more higher level than u sia . Maybe The Maid clean my dog shit never wash hand and u pay her for hj haha. Low life lanjiao Kia pui

Good stupid doggy ask u to bark u bark hahahaha

hayhay
17-07-2019, 05:57 AM
Ask your Father la. No lampa why scared go inside cannot come out ah? Dun worry la u sure vanish of the face of this earth because u are hum ji ham Kar Chan Kia hahha

Big cannon talk big no need money, talk only no action key board warrior hahahahaha stupid doggy bark

KnuckleDuster
17-07-2019, 11:00 AM
Big cannon talk big no need money, talk only no action key board warrior hahahahaha stupid doggy bark

Call yourself ah key board warrior, dun even dare leave down your number ah? Dun dare go jb ah? Ki hor Gao Gan. U even let the dog screw your Mother. Your Father just sit there watch nia hahaha

hayhay
17-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Call yourself ah key board warrior, dun even dare leave down your number ah? Dun dare go jb ah? Ki hor Gao Gan. U even let the dog screw your Mother. Your Father just sit there watch nia hahaha

Good doggy ask u to bark u bark, come I give u a bone no no I give u $30 for bbbj hahahaha

KnuckleDuster
17-07-2019, 10:57 PM
Good doggy ask u to bark u bark, come I give u a bone no no I give u $30 for bbbj hahahaha

U want to give me bbbj and pay me 30? No thanks la but maybe your Mother pay me 30 to bbbj me I can consider

hayhay
18-07-2019, 11:24 AM
U want to give me bbbj and pay me 30? No thanks la but maybe your Mother pay me 30 to bbbj me I can consider

Good doggy ask u to bark u bark hahahaha. Want $30 anot

hayhay
18-07-2019, 12:44 PM
Stupid dog why reply one msg per day ah?getting boring leh, Busy working ah? Change job lah earn so little so many thing to do. Hahahaha come I give u $30 for bbbj

Stupid dog bark

KnuckleDuster
18-07-2019, 07:17 PM
Stupid dog why reply one msg per day ah?getting boring leh, Busy working ah? Change job lah earn so little so many thing to do. Hahahaha come I give u $30 for bbbj

Stupid dog bark

Of cos la making big bucks and driving bmw. How about u ? Bus mrt walk? Earn so little can’t even afford Toyota? Ask your Mother for money as she paid me 30 to bbbj me . Pathetic bastard haha

hayhay
18-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Of cos la making big bucks and driving bmw. How about u ? Bus mrt walk? Earn so little can’t even afford Toyota? Ask your Mother for money as she paid me 30 to bbbj me . Pathetic bastard haha

Hahahahaha, Big buck and driving bmw? In ur dream earning $2600 a month and need to nego with maid $30 for bbbj and say u handsome and young, u don’t like earn big buck and drive a bmw hahahaha rich should drive lambroghini
Everyone driving bmw hahahaha
That’s why u don’t know anything and poor, jb ah. Hahahahaha
So many evidence show u are poor still wan to argue hahahaha who is pathetic bastard hahahaha.

Show u driving bmw and ur pay slip or u can only can download photo of bmw from some internet. Hahahahaha poor guy need to nego $30 for maid bbbj hahahaha.

Never see a poor bastard like u talk big no action hahahaha

Stupid dog bark hahahahaha

Aiyo ur point going down but my point going up hahahahaha

KnuckleDuster
18-07-2019, 07:55 PM
Hahahahaha, Big buck and driving bmw? In ur dream earning $2600 a month and need to nego with maid $30 for bbbj and say u handsome and young, u don’t like earn big buck and drive a bmw hahahaha rich should drive lambroghini
Everyone driving bmw hahahaha
That’s why u don’t know anything and poor, jb ah. Hahahahaha
So many evidence show u are poor still wan to argue hahahaha who is pathetic bastard hahahaha.

Show u driving bmw and ur pay slip or u can only can download photo of bmw from some internet. Hahahahaha poor guy need to nego $30 for maid bbbj hahahaha.

Never see a poor bastard like u talk big no action hahahaha

Stupid dog bark hahahahaha

Aiyo ur point going down but my point going up hahahahaha

Nah cos I rich dun even need to pay 100 to a maid like u. Ugly maid give 10 dollar enough. But u give 100 because u can’t get a fuck anywhere in life because u are a penniless fat loser who can’t even own a toyota. Haha come lah wash my car rims I pay u 3 dollar

hayhay
18-07-2019, 07:59 PM
Nah cos I rich dun even need to pay 100 to a maid like u. Ugly maid give 10 dollar enough. But u give 100 because u can’t get a fuck anywhere in life because u are a penniless fat loser who can’t even own a toyota. Haha come lah wash my car rims I pay u 3 dollar

So u pay $10 so why u said is FOC? U can twist ur word ah hahahahaha.
So late than off job ah hahahahaha got no time reply that show u earn $2600 need to work OT hahahahaha

Hahahahaha u are a entertain to me a stupid dog quickly bark hahahahaha

So who is rich I pay 100 and u pay 10 hahahahaha

KnuckleDuster
18-07-2019, 08:51 PM
So late than off job ah hahahahaha got no time reply that show u earn $2600 need to work OT hahahahaha

Cos it’s cheap and I am not a stupid loser like u. Only a stupid loser will pay 100 for such degraded goods ahaha. Always remember that u pathetic fuck

KnuckleDuster
18-07-2019, 08:53 PM

Hahaha just finish fucking your Mother that’s why . U think I so free like u a loser? A winner got many thing to do . Like u Low life plus no life take mrt and screw maid. Better go jump la

hayhay
19-07-2019, 06:55 AM
Cos it’s cheap and I am not a stupid loser like u. Only a stupid loser will pay 100 for such degraded goods ahaha. Always remember that u pathetic fuck

Not cheap cause u no money hahahahaha, and use u are handsome and young can fuck anyone. So lately got any maid michat photo to share and say u fuck FOC hahahaha. Everyone at sbf know u are a loser still talk big and act like boss hahahaha.

So what u working as admin assistant hahahahaha earn $2600

hayhay
19-07-2019, 06:56 AM
Hahaha just finish fucking your Mother that’s why . U think I so free like u a loser? A winner got many thing to do . Like u Low life plus no life take mrt and screw maid. Better go jump la

Good doggy barking now. Poor thing work so late, I give u some allowance lah $30 hahahaha

KnuckleDuster
19-07-2019, 03:09 PM
Not cheap cause u no money hahahahaha, and use u are handsome and young can fuck anyone. So lately got any maid michat photo to share and say u fuck FOC hahahaha. Everyone at sbf know u are a loser still talk big and act like boss hahahaha.

So what u working as admin assistant hahahahaha earn $2600

u keep telling everyone your pay not xia suay ah? even my driver earn more than you. make so little and hum ji better go out wear mask la. or u can only pay for maid. hahaha pathetic bastard. I busy playing with your mum tits. go ask her

sammyboyfor
19-07-2019, 03:13 PM
Instead of all these vicious threats why don't the two of you meet for coffee or a beer?

You might find that you actually get along great in real life and become the best friend's forever. :D

Irrumare
19-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Instead of all these vicious threats why don't the two of you meet for coffee or a beer?

You might find that you actually get along great in real life and become the best friend's forever. :D

They'll have broken 3 tips out of your 4 if they meet.

hayhay
19-07-2019, 04:58 PM
u keep telling everyone your pay not xia suay ah? even my driver earn more than you. make so little and hum ji better go out wear mask la. or u can only pay for maid. hahaha pathetic bastard. I busy playing with your mum tits. go ask her

Hahahaha doggy u can twist ur word ah just now say u drive bmw now u have a driver hahahaha, maybe u are just a driver delivery man earning $2600.

Hahahah doggy bark and u bark, now sit hahahaha.
I don’t want play ur mother cause she is a prositute and ur father is ur mother pimp ur mother get pregnant and have u this bastard son hahahaha. U jump down and die lah hahahahaha

hayhay
19-07-2019, 04:59 PM

Boss this guy think what he say everything is right he is the best. In real life is opposite

hhlover
19-07-2019, 06:32 PM
This argument can go till 10 pages.. really power..
Wondering if this goes on.. will it become 50 pages or 100 pages..
Izzit life got better thing to do then keep coming back here n scolding each other 18th generation.. asking ppl leave number.. go jB.. some more must mid nite..

Wu Song Jr
19-07-2019, 07:09 PM

I’m curious too on what both of them going to do to each other .. if they were to meetup ... :D

KnuckleDuster
19-07-2019, 10:59 PM

I wonder who is the opposite here. Started off sending me PTE msg of vugalrities u can check the msg logs Keep telling everyone how great he is paying cash for maids?! When he lose he try to act bully to challenge a meet up but balless to do so in Johor which is just across the causeway where law is u kept . He was scared shitless hah Lol. A case of deep inferior complex person who feels that he shouldn’t even be Born in the first place. Keep harping on a 2.6 k salary. I think he is the one drawing that if not where on earth he got the figure. What a dork

hayhay
20-07-2019, 01:24 PM
This argument can go till 10 pages.. really power..
Wondering if this goes on.. will it become 50 pages or 100 pages..
Izzit life got better thing to do then keep coming back here n scolding each other 18th generation.. asking ppl leave number.. go jB.. some more must mid nite..

This guy is just a entertainer to me and a dog, I ask him to bark he bark hahahaha. He always can amuse me. He try to bully everyone at maid thread say all brother post photo is ugly and dark. And pay money. He think his maid all pretty and sexy and best of all FOC, what a joke. The biggeST joke was he download the photo and said he bonk the maid FOC. Many brother expose him and he still here try to bully brother and me but stupid dog fail badly. Hahahaha
At Singapore don’t dare to meet at singapore he have too many enemy at sbf. Say want slit people hahahaha funny dog
And mid nite some more hahahahaha, always follow what I said like I’m his father hahahaha stupid son
When I enough of him I will stop but now he is just here to entertain me hahahaha

hayhay
20-07-2019, 02:11 PM
I wonder who is the opposite here. Started off sending me PTE msg of vugalrities u can check the msg logs Keep telling everyone how great he is paying cash for maids?! When he lose he try to act bully to challenge a meet up but balless to do so in Johor which is just across the causeway where law is u kept . He was scared shitless hah Lol. A case of deep inferior complex person who feels that he shouldn’t even be Born in the first place. Keep harping on a 2.6 k salary. I think he is the one drawing that if not where on earth he got the figure. What a dork

Good doggy barking here. Now teach u a new trick sit stupid dog hahahaha

hayhay
20-07-2019, 02:30 PM

Poor bastard 11pm than off work ah. Hahahahaha aiyo change job lah darn $2600 a month or maybe have OT ah than earn $3000 hahahaha

hayhay
20-07-2019, 03:44 PM
Doggy come out and play. Give me ur number lah u are so gangster hahahaha
Stupid young boy no money offer maid $30 for bbbj

hayhay
20-07-2019, 03:48 PM
Stupid doggy working g on Saturday ah, aiyo change lah I give $30 for bbbj hahahaha
Give me ur number lah every nite I msg u ask u wake up go toilet hahahahaha

hayhay
20-07-2019, 03:57 PM
Brother here scare of ur aggression I’m not I will hunt u stupid dog hahahaha.

Sit dog shake it

Funnyguy94
22-07-2019, 09:51 AM
Can somebody do a summary of what’s happening between these 2?
Like do a halftime highlight or something. Haha

fuckingbaby
22-07-2019, 12:53 PM
I’m curious too on what both of them going to do to each other .. if they were to meetup ... :D

Probably nothing. Everyone knows Singaporeans are superb keyboard warriors. In real life probably meek AF.

KnuckleDuster
26-07-2019, 10:35 AM
Probably nothing. Everyone knows Singaporeans are superb keyboard warriors. In real life probably meek AF.

Best describe the loser hayhay. He dun even dare cross the border to settle it. Even the stray dogs jlhave more balls than this germ

hayhay
26-07-2019, 10:40 AM
Best describe the loser hayhay. He dun even dare cross the border to settle it. Even the stray dogs jlhave more balls than this germ

Fucker dog com back and bark again, so u only gangster at cross way only ah? Singapore don’t dare to meet ah no balls ah. Many enemy in Singapore ah scare ah.

Who have no balls people know no need push to others. Everyone knows u are keyboard warrior talk no action. Offer maid $30 for bbbj and find ganny fuck for $30 at petain so I give u $30 u want?

Now I will call u $30 dog hahahahaha

KnuckleDuster
27-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Fucker dog com back and bark again, so u only gangster at cross way only ah? Singapore don’t dare to meet ah no balls ah. Many enemy in Singapore ah scare ah.

Who have no balls people know no need push to others. Everyone knows u are keyboard warrior talk no action. Offer maid $30 for bbbj and find ganny fuck for $30 at petain so I give u $30 u want?

Now I will call u $30 dog hahahahaha

Haha nah , u need to pay 100 for granny and maid while others pay 30. Still not clear who is the loser here?

hayhay
27-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Haha nah , u need to pay 100 for granny and maid while others pay 30. Still not clear who is the loser here?

I have money to burn what u have. U want I give u prove u fuck ganny for $30 that why I call u $30 dog. U want prove u earn $2600 a month I can show u. You want I show u u are a penniless dog I can show u the prove.

So many prove u still want to act like boss. Meet me at singapore if u are so call a gangster and can meet anywhere u are a fuck $30 loser.

I have enough of u, cause I have money to burn and u don’t have. U can only offer $30 for a bbbj hahahahaha. I give u $30 every week for a fuck hahahaha

hayhay
27-07-2019, 02:24 PM
$30 dog why busy work ah? Saturday leh still have to work, work so hard and earn $2600 hahahaha. I give u every week $30 u want anot. Just msg me hahahahaha. $30 to me s nothing I have money to burn hahahahaha to u $30 so hard to come by hahahaha cause u earn $2600 hahahaha

hayhay
27-07-2019, 02:41 PM
I’m think how ur parent they have a son like u earn $2600 cannot feed urself how u feed them. And u this fucker want fuck for $30 only. I think they know they jump down and kill themself hahahahaha.

Hahahaha u are a loser u are a gangster ah so call no prove and I think u are a loser don’t dare to meet in Singapore. Hahahahaha

KnuckleDuster
27-07-2019, 03:42 PM
I’m think how ur parent they have a son like u earn $2600 cannot feed urself how u feed them. And u this fucker want fuck for $30 only. I think they know they jump down and kill themself hahahahaha.

Hahahaha u are a loser u are a gangster ah so call no prove and I think u are a loser don’t dare to meet in Singapore. Hahahahaha

Got balls leave down your number la . Than make sure we meet up. Put place but dun turn up. U not even worth a 1 second of my time and 1 litre of petrol. Got balls leave your number and meet lor. If not shut up and continue to be the clown loser u always be here. Outside a loser inside here bigger loser hahahahah

KnuckleDuster
27-07-2019, 03:53 PM

Aiyoh loser hayhaypuabakkia must be thinking “ aiyoh I Kan maid 100, other bro kan maid foc . I jin loser sia ‘ hahahaha!!!! Ki hor Gao Gan la

KnuckleDuster
12-08-2019, 12:11 AM

Alamak loser u are still alive ah? Haven’t got over paying maids for sex and take mrt ? Pathetic loser ki see Kar Ho hahahahhha

hayhay
13-08-2019, 06:33 AM
Alamak loser u are still alive ah? Haven’t got over paying maids for sex and take mrt ? Pathetic loser ki see Kar Ho hahahahhha

Hahahaha got ban again ah. Hahahaha u gangster also Kenna ban, what type of gangster are u? Say only no action u are this type of gangster. Hahahaha

hayhay
14-08-2019, 12:09 PM
Got ban ah? Hahahaha what a gangster hahahaha, $30 gangster. No money to fuck no money go oversea for vacation no money buy a plane ticket hahahaha, can go only jb hahahaha. Want me to buy a plane ticket for u anot? Hahahaha

KnuckleDuster
22-08-2019, 12:35 AM
Got ban ah? Hahahaha what a gangster hahahaha, $30 gangster. No money to fuck no money go oversea for vacation no money buy a plane ticket hahahaha, can go only jb hahahaha. Want me to buy a plane ticket for u anot? Hahahaha

Hahahha ban lin Lau bu eh cheebye . Low life poor bastard still need to pay for maids . Pathetic sob always remember thatv

hayhay
22-08-2019, 06:05 PM
Hahahha ban lin Lau bu eh cheebye . Low life poor bastard still need to pay for maids . Pathetic sob always remember thatv

Who let the dogs out. Hoo hoo hoo hoo,

$30 gangster, want I give u $30 anot for petain fuck. How’s ur mother I was told she is prositute also and have bastard son like you.

U know who is ur father? Or you don’t have a father?Hahahaha

hayhay
22-08-2019, 06:30 PM

Got money buy ticket go oversea anot? Want I buy one ticket for you. Hahahaha
I so good to u leh even u are a $30 gangster. Hahahaha

I have money to pay maid but u have $30 only to pay maid, big different.
I have money to burn but u don’t have u only earn $2600 a month hahahaha

hayhay
08-09-2019, 02:26 PM
Deleted post

hayhay
08-09-2019, 08:46 PM
why do u insist on digging it out again, he is banned of a month.
You really should let it rest or stop complaining about him picking a fight with you. :rolleyes:

Brother, an eye for an eye, if I don’t dig this when he back he will start all over again and this is the first time I dig this out, I mind my own business u just wait when he back he will start hunting me. I try to stop argue with him but don’t stole not me, he can also check lah if I’m telling the truth.if he want to fight we stay here this thread and fight not follow me anywhere

Anyway thanks bro

hayhay
12-09-2019, 03:11 PM
Want me buy u a ticket anot milffella.

hayhay
12-09-2019, 06:02 PM
Milffella and knuckleduster both got ban ah hahahahaha, $30 gangster want I buy ticket for u

hayhay
19-09-2019, 05:52 PM
Knuckleduster still got ban ah. I buy ticket for u we go hatyai lah. Hahahahaha
$30 gangster

KnuckleDuster
13-10-2019, 10:50 PM
Knuckleduster still got ban ah. I buy ticket for u we go hatyai lah. Hahahahaha
$30 gangster

hahaha 30 dollar your mother give bangala bang . u still paying for maids. how your salary 800 enough to pay how many time. pua bak kia hahahahha

hayhay
29-10-2019, 01:43 PM
hahaha 30 dollar your mother give bangala bang . u still paying for maids. how your salary 800 enough to pay how many time. pua bak kia hahahahha

Hahahaha, u are the one earning $2600, let show own pay slip lah, see who earn more. $30 gangster , I give u $30 go petain fuck you want? U only can pay this type of money $30, unlike me I have. Hahahaha