PDA

View Full Version : pegasus still the best?

MisterMarley
29-07-2007, 04:59 AM
hey bros,

have read through pegasus threads a lot of time, found some useful information but am a bit skeptical about the standard of the girls after hearin' from many bros that the standard has dropped from previous years. wanted to find out a few questions because me and my friends do not want to waste time & money going in to pegasus and not like it during our upcoming trip. We are willing to spend around SGD500-SGD1000 for really top notch ones.

There are a few questions i need to ask
1) what is the best time to go
2) are the standard still as good in pegasus if not where can we find the top-notch ones in bkk currently

ChaYen
29-07-2007, 06:18 AM
hey bros,

have read through pegasus threads a lot of time, found some useful information but am a bit skeptical about the standard of the girls after hearin' from many bros that the standard has dropped from previous years. wanted to find out a few questions because me and my friends do not want to waste time & money going in to pegasus and not like it during our upcoming trip. We are willing to spend around SGD500-SGD1000 for really top notch ones.

There are a few questions i need to ask
1) what is the best time to go
2) are the standard still as good in pegasus if not where can we find the top-notch ones in bkk currently

Don't think many people have experience paying ~22k baht (SGD1k) for a session at a MP. Can probably do what I did with some friends a few years back: Get drunk, do a girl, sit around drink some more, do another girl, sleep over until next day... if still have money, order some food and continue. :D

Chok di ;)

p.s. If unsure about Pegasus, start at Poseidon... if nothing suits your fancy, since you're at Ratchada liao, can checl out the other joints around the area.

MisterMarley
01-08-2007, 12:12 AM
yeah, bro. really interested in Pegasus, but so many sources are saying the girls' standards there have dropped!
so wondering which other places to go right now. was thinking of Eutopia or Amsterdam. any suggestions from veteran bros here?

any help would be much appreciated :D

MisterMarley
07-08-2007, 07:59 PM
hmm was told some joints like Carribean or Florence has some very pretty babes,
it's like the LSB in Singapore, but they have the unbonkable tag on them.

was wondering if theres any joints better than Pegasus then?