PDA

View Full Version : My Memorable Overseas Fling -Kelly

Batobus
29-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Part 1

This happened some years back when I was travellng very often to the region for business trip. And this happened in Thailand. Always stayed in the same hotel Holiday Inn near the four-faced buddha.

One friday afternoon when I was checking out the hotel,saw this young gal about 28years old, looked like Singaporean, staying on the same floor as me, checking out as well.

We took the same lift down and I stared at her blankly because of her pretty face and sexy body. She was wearing a jean with a T-shirt with heavy luggages with her. Both of us headed toward the reception for check out when I plucked up my courage to talk to her:

Me: "How are you? Are you Singaporean?"
Kelly: She looked at me and replied with a essence "Nope I m not Singaporean"

Me: "So where do you come from?"
Kelly: "I come from Hong Kong and I'm doing regional work"

At this time, I took the initiative to exchange business card and she was very friendly to give hers

Me: "What time is your flight back to HK?"
Kelly: "Its 6pm flight"

By this time, we have struck off a friendly conversation & she started asking me questions too.

Kelly: "How about you? What time is your flight? And what are you doing now?"
Me:" I usually travel for business trip and come to Thailand quite often. This is one of the hotels that I always ut up"

Me: "I was thinking since our flight time back home is almost the same time, why dun we share a taxi to airport"

She thought for a moment and answered
Kelly:"Yup, we can share the taxi to airport"

Took the taxi and we both headed to airport. All the while in the taxi, we were talking non-stop and I thought if I have a chance to fling with her, wow then must be my luck.

Then I told her that sometimes I travel to HK for business trip and maybe we can meet up one day if Im there

To be continued..........

joew2005
29-07-2007, 08:34 AM
It's good 2 hear something different.
4 a start,HK gals r good 2.

XboxSG
29-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Good start & hope you back soon

pokeman71
29-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Lucky boy, waiting for next thread

siambee
29-07-2007, 12:34 PM
camping start from here.

chai1020
29-07-2007, 01:25 PM
Nice build up bro camping here 4 part 2 n more :)

Batobus
29-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Part 2

When we arrived in the airport, we went to the respective couunter for check in. She was on Cathay Pacific back to Hong Kong while I was on Singapore Airlines. We arranged to meet up for chat since we are left with about one half hour.

Sat at the coffee house and started chatting again. Exchanged msn and started talking about about work. The chat was really memorable as though we have known each other for very long. All this while, my eyes were pinned on her boob with occasional wild "thinking"

I set my HP alarm to alert me about the time of departure but who knows that the alarm didn't go off till she looked at her watch and the departure time was 10min away. To think that I set the HP alarm wrongly because of the 24hours setting.

Really very reluctant to leave, I told her that I will sure arrange a business trip to HK soon, so that we can meet up and she can bring me along to sightsee in Hong Kong.

Soon after, we went our own way.

Once arrived in Singapore, sent her an sms:

"It was nice knowing you and talking to you, really hope to see you soon"

Not long after, I recev'd an sms from her telling me that she was on the way home. Our conversation stopped for the day.

Part 3
The following Monday, upon reaching in office, first thing I did was to go into msn to look for her. Guess what?

There was a pop up from her, I was very happy and we started msn till late morning.

I checked my schedule and decided to fix a business trip to HK soon. Told her that I plan to go on XX date and she replied me saying that she may be going to Thailand for business trip during that week.

Both of us tried to accomodate each other schedule: fixing on that week but she said that she will fly back on thursday so that she can meet me on thursday night as I will be leaving on Friday.

We confirmed the dates that I will be going to Hong Kong and was looking forward to the dates

Hong Kong Hong Kong here I come.....

To be continued....

Sorry bros, got to rush for appt. Will be back very soon.

Hope you huys will like my introduction.

Forever Young
29-07-2007, 05:54 PM
So far ok, but just to confirm, is this a real story ...

belair
29-07-2007, 06:42 PM
Nice, camping here for more. cheers :)

AD69
29-07-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm camping here too. :D

从天而降
29-07-2007, 07:39 PM
waiting for the next instalment

Gerald Tan
29-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Faster bro,
Dying to hear from you how u "on" a hong kee gal...marvellous
Up u a point...

vivi.gucci
29-07-2007, 07:54 PM
wah! overseas pick-up!

*camping camping*

tcss king
29-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Looks good, maybe bro going to end up joining the mile hile club .. :)

Batobus
29-07-2007, 11:30 PM
Bros please bear with me becoz still under moderation. Takes a while

I promise the exciting part is coming soon.:)

evil_grin
30-07-2007, 08:22 AM
Fantastic - Waiting for the next chapter :p

xiaoyang
30-07-2007, 10:53 PM
camping here too...
overseas fling...
somemore hong kong gal...

Glen2712
31-07-2007, 12:32 AM
Fai Di Ah~ Batobus Zai~ Fai Di Fai Di Ah~ :D

Batobus
01-08-2007, 01:46 AM
So far ok, but just to confirm, is this a real story ...

Yes....This is a real story.

Batobus
01-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Part 4

I arrived in Hong Kong on Monday and started working through out the days looking forward to Thursday where Kelly will be going back. Finally the D day arrived. After my usual meeting with business contact, headed back to my hotel room waiting for Kelly.

At about 8pm, my hp rang. I was very excited becoz it was Kelly calling. She told me that she is on the express train home and then she can meet me at the hotel lobby about 9pm. Wow...damn excited becoz at least I know I wouldn't kanna aeroplane le.

Kelly called at about 9pm upon arriving in the hotel lobby - was kinda of excited but awkward since we haven't met for about 2 months. We took a cab and headed to this open air lounge (concept like lounge bar) at the Four Season hotel (I'm sorry as I can't remember the name of this place, maybe bros here can help). It overlook the harbour and we spent some time looking for open air seats but were all taken up. So we stood there waiting but after 10mins, we decided to go elsewhere.

Took another cab and headed toward Lan Kwai Fang.We walked around looking for the right pub to go, but I personally dun really like it becoz it is more like a "ang-mo" hangout place.

Anyway, We went into one pub and ordered a drink each and started chatting happily about our job and also places of sightseeing in HK. Spent about an hour there and I suggested to Kelly that we go to another local disco where its more happening.

Throughout our conversation, Kelly mentioned that she likes to drink red wine but got drunk once after drinking two bottles with a fren. Then an idea struck me....(u guys will struck an idea now as well)

Kelly started calling her frens to ask where exactly is happening with local club and at this moment, we were already making our way out to take the cab to another pub/dicso.

Then in the taxi, I suddenly suggested that why don't we just have red wine and I also suggested going to my hotel. Please note that I only suggested going to hotel and not to my room. Without any consideration, she immediately agreed that red wine is good for her.

In the cab,we told the driver to change destination to my hotel. Upon reaching my hotel, it was about 1145pm and Kelly asked me where should we have red wine since the bar is almost empty. I plucked up my courage and said:
Me: "We will order the red wine at the bar and bring it up to the room to drink"
Kelly: "OK"

Wow, at this moment, I thought to myself that "ho-sei liao"

Brought the red wine with two glasses up to my room. She was sitting on the sofa while I was sitting on my bed; chatting and watching a Taiwanese reality show

The pace we drank were rather fast: pour two glasses full and I cheered her to bottom up. So after every 5 mins, we were bottoming up the red wine (then can get high faster)

Within half hour, we finished one bottle and I asked if it enough? Anyway, I proposed that we have another bottle. So went down to the bar to order another bottle of red wine up to my room.

Once I was up into the room, she was sitting on the bed so I took my initiative to take the sofa and we continued drinking until she say:

Kelly: "I think I'm getting a bit drunk"
Me:" Dun Bluff lah, I think you can still drink"

Kelly: "I'm not a good drinker"
Me" "I also not a good drinker"

Me: "Why don't you take a rest"

Kelly begin to lay her body on the bed, took the pillow and hugged it tight

At this point, I was still sitting on the sofa and I said:

Me: "Let me go off the light and you can have some rest"

To be continued (2.13am)...........

Sorry bro, time to sleep now, tomoro still got to wake up early

Will be back soon!

forumer
01-08-2007, 02:53 AM
please continue soon. :)

kewlest
01-08-2007, 04:32 AM
looks promising :)
camping here!

kingkong88
01-08-2007, 10:29 AM
camping here...

Batobus
02-08-2007, 01:09 AM
Part 5
As soon as I went to switch off the room light (there is still light from the TV), I moved myself to the bed and sit beside Kelly. By this time, her eyes were closing and she seem tired.

I moved myself nearer, right beside her, put my arm over her shoulder and pull her closer to me. She lean her head toward my shoulder and I start to smell her halr, slowly moving my face, my lips toward her lips.

Almost instantaneously, Kelly shifted her face towards me where both our lips met. We started light frenching as she seem to enjoy it and slowly getting into aggressive frenching. This is when I started my roaming around her waist and back. The more fierceful we frenching, Kelly started to hug me tighter.

My hands were busy with the gentle stroking of her back and I shifted the attention to her boobs. We french and me pressing on her breast. I moved my hand underneath her T-shirt and start looking for the bra and beneath the erected nipples.

All this while, we were frenching and my hands were busy removing her bra (bear in mind that her Tshirt was on). Once removed the bra, I was trying to make both her nipples erect. The breast were soft yet firm and everytime I tickle the nipples - can hear the soft moan and when I press the breast hard, I can hard a louder moan.

We sit up on the bed to french while I try to remove her T-shirt and at the same time, Kelly was busy trying to "strip" me too. Soon we were both naked on the upper half of the body. The frenching didn't stop - I moved my hand outside her south and rubbed her private part for a while before looking for the jean; unbutton those buttonfly nuts. "Click, Click, Click" - all the buttons were off and tried to pull her jean down.

Now, Kelly is left with only a panties and she took the initiative to stroke my private part from outside. Unable to bear with this agony, I took off my jean myself - Both of us left with only one piece.

I placed my fingers outside her panties and I could feel that she is wet wet wet. I slowly use my tongue to move down her 34B senstive boobs and starting licking and sucking her nipples. I could feel that she was really enjoying this because of the constant moan (sound was moderate). Moved down slowly to her south and paint outside the panties for a while before I pull the panties to the side to attack her wet pussy. By this time, the moaning get louder and was quite worried that next door could hear us.

She really loves the way I paint her and by this time, I would have removed her panties. I took the initiative to penetrate her and was performing missionary. The most exciting moments was that during my bonking on her, the moan was so loud that I got really worried that later someone will knock on my room and tell us that we make a lot of noise.

I push it push deep into her and could hear her calling out my name

Kelly: "XX, XX"
Me: "You like it"

Kelly: she just nod her head
Me: I ask again "tell me whether you feel good or like it"

Kelly:Softly she replied "Yes.....Yes..."

Changed to doggie position and bonk her hard and deep for a while before we revert back to the former position. Changed again, now she is on top of me and she started doing catbath on me. Using her tongue, she approached both my nipples and worked slowly down to my erected rod.

Kelly was very hardworking and she gracious grap and put it into her mouth and suck it hard for me. I usually don't moan loud, but this time - my moaning was loud enough to sextify her ego for BBBJ me.

To be continued.....

Bro who like this, please show some support. TQ

Glen2712
02-08-2007, 01:50 AM
SONG AH~!!!! :p

WhoIsDat
02-08-2007, 01:58 AM
Business Class Flight To Hong Kong On SQ...S$2407

4 Nights Stay at a JW Marriot Hotel (for example) in Hongkong.... S$1784

Red Wine from Hotel Bar ... S$150 x 2

FUCKING Kelly..... PRICELESS

walabis
02-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Part 5
KNN my dick going to blust !! I have up you 6 points and you better continue :D

wukong68
02-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Good story.. will camp here for latest posting! :)

block11
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Business Class Flight To Hong Kong On SQ...S$2407

4 Nights Stay at a JW Marriot Hotel (for example) in Hongkong.... S$1784

Red Wine from Hotel Bar ... S$150 x 2

FUCKING Kelly..... PRICELESS

i guess he only paid for the wine since its a biz trip :D

nice encounter.. please continue soon ;)

~|@|~
02-08-2007, 12:06 PM
Changed to doggie position and bonk her hard and deep for a while before we revert back to the former position. Changed again, now she is on top of me and she started doing catbath on me. Using her tongue, she approached both my nipples and worked slowly down to my erected rod.

Kelly was very hardworking and she gracious grap and put it into her mouth and suck it hard for me. I usually don't moan loud, but this time - my moaning was loud enough to sextify her ego for BBBJ me.

To be continued.....

the story fizzled out at the end for the above post.... maybe you got tired? more details on the juicy bits will help. but nice try anyway. keep going ;)

Batobus
03-08-2007, 02:20 AM
Part 6
The BBBJ continues getting harder and deeper each time.Then she moved her tongue up to my body slowly up again to my nipples, licking my nipples followed with deep frenching.

Now that she is on top of me, Kelly uses her hand to grap my rod and lead it into her wet pussy. I just lay back and tried not to think too much. She was riding me like a cow-gal, fast and hard (I simply like her moaning but was really scare cos too loud)

I know that I gonna tahan not too long, drew my rod out & continue frenching her with both hands massaging her boobs. Then I put it in again in a scissor position; going slow and thrust it deep into her. Looking at her "agony" look, I ask her whether if she is cuming

Kelly: "XX, I really like it"
Me: " I think I m coming soon"

Kelly:"Let come together"
Me: "OK"

So brought her up, moved her to the sofa (she was sitted on the sofa with her leg wide open) - penetrate her again, this time round pumping as fast and hard as I could. She almost breathless when I was pumping fast and shout to me to go faster.Wow, by now, I really cannot tahan liao

And guess she came before me - withdrew it out and shot it onto her breast.

After that, both of us rested on the bed for a while since both of us were a bit high - then she went to toilet to clean up herself and get changed.

I was still tired and naked, she came to the bed and rested with me (with her T-shirt and jean on already)

After 10 mins, the action started again......

Bros, will continue with the following installments soon. Please bear with it as I will be on overseas assignment for 2 weeks

Will try to write up as soon as I have the time.

Cheers.

Need back up
03-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Great effort and hope i could be like you.One of the lucky guys that can fling here and there

But i too old for that and family Commitment have tied me down

pokeman71
03-08-2007, 08:55 AM
Waiting waiting for the next thread. Good Try.

waahaa
03-08-2007, 08:59 AM
Please bear with it as I will be on overseas assignment for 2 weeks

overseas assignment with kelly? ;)

Elementary
03-08-2007, 09:31 AM
Good story. Waiting for the next upadte too.

vivi.gucci
03-08-2007, 01:05 PM
woot! camping here! next time can jus plan ya overseas trip to HK wif her instead wif ya clients alr!!! haha!

Lastmanstanding
03-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Beer and popcorn camping with fire setting up a nice colourful tent.Anyone with me?

one2cum
03-08-2007, 05:41 PM
camp here too for more.

Batobus
07-08-2007, 08:58 AM
Part 7
As soon as I hugged her again, our lips met & both of us were trying hard to defeat each other tongue. We french and I moved my tongue up to her ears and gently lick it with gentle moan into her ear. She was letting out the moaning, so soft and gentle till I almost burst it out.

At this same time, my hands were both busy removing her T-shirt and jean (Remember that we are still licking and sucking each other tongue - more sexy way of saying fenching). Right after the T-shirt, went straight to remove her bra and by this time, I went right down to feel & massage her pussy, oh my god - she is damn damn wet again.

She could no longer take it anymore, forced me down onto the bed & went straight to BBBJ me. Deep throat with good suction is the best I could described, she did it for almost 10 min before I turn her around and did her in missionary position.After a deep thrust into her, I could see her face enjoying the bonking with occasionally her tongue licking out around her lips.Then I decided to give her my finger while I bonk her. She gladly hold my finger and put it into her mouth. I cheekily told her to imagine two guys bonking her and asked if she enjoyed.

The only expression she gave me was a total sextified look. Changed into doggie and she really loved being on top of me while she can rode it hard and fast.In fact, the second round came faster than the first round which is not supposed to be for most people.

So when cuming, I drew it out and ejaculated onto her body with both of us laying flat on the bed again. This time round, we went to shower together. After that she got changed, and I sent her down to hotel lobby to take a cab back home.

This is the final installment of my memorable fling and hope that bros here will like it. I will be meeting Kelly soon and till then stayed tuned for my next real life fling.

How about a real life fling with a local stewardess and still going on now???

Anyone keen?

Please show me support. Thank you.

nawtgree
07-08-2007, 09:13 AM
nice nice.....:D

Tarterus
07-08-2007, 09:27 AM
nice story bro...

Pestman
07-08-2007, 10:11 AM
Bro botabus...more more support you mah:)

Heavycasualties
07-08-2007, 10:45 AM
nice nice nice

et911
07-08-2007, 11:01 AM
How about a real life fling with a local stewardess and still going on now?? Anyone keen?

Keen to fling with her?? Or keen to read about it?? :D

Freman
07-08-2007, 01:15 PM

dream on bro. This kind of lobang hard to pass around 1.

only FL can easily pass around...

this kind, must bring to club, introduce as friends, own time own target.

et911
07-08-2007, 04:27 PM
dream on bro. This kind of lobang hard to pass around 1.

But he asked whether we are keen or not mah? :D

birdie8819
07-08-2007, 04:43 PM
Keep it cuming bro Batobus !!!

Batobus
08-08-2007, 01:18 AM

Oppss..so confusion here

I mean anyone keen on my story with a local stewardess? And the relationship with her is still going on. Basically we are like fuxk buddy I think, no string attached.

NewAvatar
08-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Oppss..so confusion here

I mean anyone keen on my story with a local stewardess? And the relationship with her is still going on. Basically we are like fuxk buddy I think, no string attached.

Yes!!!!Hope you could share the story with us @(-+-)@

et911
08-08-2007, 03:12 AM
Oppss..so confusion here

Heheh.. no confusion lah bro, just being plain naughty here.. :D

S206
08-08-2007, 03:54 AM
Great build up...keep this story coming and alive!!!

SSBB
28-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Any more???

Done!!!
10-09-2007, 06:22 AM
Good story,where is the TS???

Cum_Luver
10-09-2007, 06:35 AM
good n interesting....waiting for ur next real fling FR..:D

gonggong18
11-09-2007, 12:50 AM
Yes bro ..keep it cumming

sstas
13-09-2007, 02:17 AM
Nice written story,hope could see the next part soon ;)