PDA

View Full Version : afla salon, beside geylang singapore pool, near lor 3

curiosity kills
28-07-2007, 06:26 PM
was drinking coffee with my colleagues in geylang and then go buy 4d for today at geylang singapore pool...near lor 3 where the famous sinma restuarant is.....there was this small hair salon beside the outlet called alfa hair salon...inside got sit 1 quite pretty lady with good figure although a bit bah bah......seems china lady at the counter...no chance to go in cos with my colleagues...keep looking at her from outside...not sure got special services....any bros know anything?

yeeck
28-07-2007, 06:39 PM
Been there to buy 4D a few times. Never really take a look 'cos thinking is just a normal hair salon. Maybe will go there for a hair wash after buy 4D. haha!:D

aczeta76
29-07-2007, 11:42 AM
There is an existing thread on vi****, the owner of the shop

Please do a search, she has a killer body though

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2007, 11:52 AM
...not sure got special services....any bros know anything?

You already mention it's a saloon, saloon provide haircut lah. :D

Indignant
29-07-2007, 12:00 PM

so she has cut ur hair already is it? haha:D

Rof|maoxz
29-07-2007, 12:01 PM
so she has cut ur hair already is it? haha

No comments, reserved in our next meeting. :D

Just that my hair are getting more messy before I entered. :eek:

Indignant
29-07-2007, 12:26 PM
No comments, reserved in our next meeting. :D

Just that my hair are getting more messy before I entered.

Guess it got more messy after u came out huh!:D

justhorny
29-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Did walk by this joint once. Saw the lady inside, not bad, got the CFM look, but she was talking to a guy so did not went in eventually.

There is already a thread started previously on this joint. Check the below link.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=69251

curiosity kills
29-07-2007, 04:26 PM
thanks to all bros that reply to the post...sorry i did not know there were aleady 1 thread on this shop...but after reading it i know now...thanks...will try to try soon....cheers

Uncle911
30-07-2007, 12:06 AM

Brother,

Is not that normal as you thought. she don't cut your hair but suck.

Have a good time. ;)

Rof|maoxz
30-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Brother,

Have a good time. ;)

Orh is that true? Thanks hor! :)

soberguy
30-07-2007, 04:55 AM
Brother,

Have a good time. ;)

Really? Hmmm.. no wonder ur pt don't grow as your hair grow too. Actually, you are quite lao jiao.. joined in 2004! Keep it up bro!

Anyway, can we request to have this thread deleted? Serve no purpose too.

geylangbonker
31-07-2007, 12:23 AM
thanks to all bros that reply to the post...sorry i did not know there were aleady 1 thread on this shop...but after reading it i know now...thanks...will try to try soon....cheers

yo..bro...someone has already post a thread and a very big thank you to the bro
who remind bro curiosity kills to continue the thread !If u think u discover firstly,
someone has already posted it and gather small talks on this saloon but do not post location anyway ...thank you!
Just continue from there ,this thread was boycotted by an idiot who has been deducted -999..!

Peter
31-07-2007, 09:13 AM
it is always good to practise courtesy in this forum, let us promote a friendly and informative forum environment, at all times.

wonderz
31-07-2007, 05:59 PM
she told me she will be going back for good from 1st Aug, dunno how true is that.

geylangbonker
01-08-2007, 12:26 AM
she told me she will be going back for good from 1st Aug, dunno how true is that.

post in the correct thread ....!thks!don't continue to spoilt market...!
senior bros will zap u!!thks!:)

daring70
28-09-2007, 08:55 PM
i think the place is up for rent. if someone knows how to contact vivian, please pm me. now i regret rejecting taking her contact # ... :( thanks in advance.

msgluver
04-10-2007, 12:55 PM
vivian price on the high side. $150 for swing sex. cannot tahan. go for cheaper ones.