PDA

View Full Version : Orchard KTV

Pages : [1] 2

andyk
26-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Here's another "happening" place with lots of PRCs that opens till 6am....

Any Bros have update of the above,I have not been there for a few months already ! We normally used a PRC mamasan - Nancy - ( she's Ok but usually promotes those girls who staying at her apartment & now she have assistant Jess & need to tip her too ! Damn it !!! ) But i understand that "the best looking gals" are from the papasan there !

Actually I liked the place because the "book out" rates are much lower than Lido or Tianamen ! So far so good with those i selected !

Any Bros who are "regulars" been there recently can update ? Please share !

andyk
27-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello Bros,

Just to update - TIANAMEN - Happy Hours - Last nite the selection of PRC gals are very average looking ! Really disappointing !!! Best to avoid the place for time being ! Both mamasan ( Honey ) & staffs provided poor service ! With the new decor,i think the "feng shui" is not working for them !

Of course,there are "die hards supporter" that can be there almost everyday...these guys actually live there !!!

Another week gone & i normally avoid fridays at the KTV,where too many customers & too few good looking gals ! Look forward to next week !

Have a great weekend !!!

redrooster
30-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Here's another "happening" place with lots of PRCs that opens till 6am....

Any Bros have update of the above,I have not been there for a few months already ! We normally used a PRC mamasan - Nancy - ( she's Ok but usually promotes those girls who staying at her apartment & now she have assistant Jess & need to tip her too ! Damn it !!! ) But i understand that "the best looking gals" are from the papasan there !

Actually I liked the place because the "book out" rates are much lower than Lido or Tianamen ! So far so good with those i selected !

Any Bros who are "regulars" been there recently can update ? Please share !

Bro,

Been absent from the KTV scene for a while & now planning to cheong with some kaki again.

Is the place ex?

andyk
30-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Hey Bro REDROOSTER !

Honestly it's been awhile since my buddies & I was there so I'm not so sure about their girl selection available....there's probably no Happy Hours there & the girls will usually come to work after 930pm or from other KTVs....

Drinks are comparable to others liked Tianamen,LV,etc..but to book out girls for bonking is cheaper than Lido where you don't need to pay their hours,etc !

So I glad that i was lucky with this place where i have "bonked" the most PRCs !!! I just love especially the new arrivals !!!

Sorry I only know only PRC Mummy Nancy - m tel 963 91121.You can call her to check the prices there before you decide ok ! Enjoy !!!

andyk
30-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Hey Bro REDROOSTER,

Here's another place you & your kakis can consider - try KABUKI - we were there last week,the girl selection there was quite good surprisingly !!! :)

There were a few PRCs that were really SYTs that i'm planning to bonk them !!! But you guys need to be early liked 930pm to make the selection first...

Only setback are the decor & rooms are really run down & have smells !!! ( So decor-wise,then Orchard K will be better but what you really want is fun & for the "extras" then KABUKI have it !!! )

Tough choice ??? :)

soso66
30-07-2007, 09:32 PM
Hey Bro REDROOSTER !

Honestly it's been awhile since my buddies & I was there so I'm not so sure about their girl selection available....there's probably no Happy Hours there & the girls will usually come to work after 930pm or from other KTVs....

Drinks are comparable to others liked Tianamen,LV,etc..but to book out girls for bonking is cheaper than Lido where you don't need to pay their hours,etc !

So I glad that i was lucky with this place where i have "bonked" the most PRCs !!! I just love especially the new arrivals !!!

Sorry I only know only PRC Mummy Nancy - m tel 963 91121.You can call her to check the prices there before you decide ok ! Enjoy !!!

U can try mame Lisa

haha
30-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Nah Mummy Lisa,Is She The fat mummy?
her service not so good if that i prefer nancy
i going to de haven this fri with bros
my friend working as mummy there
bobian go see see support
wonder its a waste of time or not
try oreadi let u bros know
haha
NO $ NO HONEY
Mummy eileen 92286495
U can try mame Lisa

gameboy3799
31-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Hi Bro, I would like to share my experience, I was quite a regular there at Orchard KTV till end of last year, hardly been there nowaday, unless entertainment with customers. Usually I use Mummy CoCo or Mummy Shi Pai (4 hundred), had used Mummy Nancy once before.

I prefer Booking than Butterfly if the right Girl is found. After been there quite a while, I have also found a few regular Girls, so I asked for them when I go there. But at times I also wanna try out new Girl. If booking, I pay about $150 - $200 tip for maybe 3 hours at the KTV, as for Butterfly, I pay $50. If the Girl is OK for Bonking then I pay another $250 to $300 for the Bonking Session.

So actually, I think it's quite expensive, on top of that, there are still Mummy Tip $100, Waiters $20 - $30, a Bottle of Martell $430 if I can remember correctly. Each visiting to KTV, can easily spend up to $400 to $500 alone, provided Mummy Tip, Waiters & Bottle are split among Buddies, or else, you do the Maths yourself base on the above. The best is 4 to 5 good buddies to go to KTV.

As I hardly go Orchard KTV or other KTVs nowaday due to work, I still in contact with some PRC girls, I usually date them out during their free time instead of having to spend money at the KTV. They come to Singapore usually 14 days to 30 days. Have a few better girls before but they have left, they have difficulty in obtaining Travel Visa to come to Singapore again, I really miss them ......................:)

Lastly if any Bros are interested, can organise a session, but only on weekend, would not mind to go again after a long while..............:D

andyk
31-07-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey Bros,

Please don't misunderstand as i'm not promoting Mummy Nancy as she's doing very well now as her apartment where she house all her gals have been en-bloc,so she's no longer "hungry to work so hard already !" ( unless she gambles it again ! ) She usually uses her Asst - Jess.So sometimes you need to tip both,but $50 each is Ok !

But i still felt that she can provide a better service than Mummy Lisa.She's a very moody & sometimes shouts at all the girls that spoils the mood ! Some gals told me that she have mental problems !

There's another PRC Mummy that's quite good looking ( Don't know her name ! ) If you guys going there for the 1st time,try asking for Papasan instead.Heard that he have the best looking gals !!! :)

ps.weekends are very quiet unless there's live football !

redrooster
31-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Thanks to all bro for the contributions of info!

stephan
31-07-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey Bros,

Please don't misunderstand as i'm not promoting Mummy Nancy as she's doing very well now as her apartment where she house all her gals have been en-bloc,so she's no longer "hungry to work so hard already !" ( unless she gambles it again ! ) She usually uses her Asst - Jess.So sometimes you need to tip both,but $50 each is Ok !

But i still felt that she can provide a better service than Mummy Lisa.She's a very moody & sometimes shouts at all the girls that spoils the mood ! Some gals told me that she have mental problems !

There's another PRC Mummy that's quite good looking ( Don't know her name ! ) If you guys going there for the 1st time,try asking for Papasan instead.Heard that he have the best looking gals !!! :)

May I know the papasan's name? ;)

andyk
31-07-2007, 11:43 AM
Sorry Bro,you have to check with the reception there ! Because my regular mamasan Nancy will give us a hard time if we "switch" to the papasan ! So we need your help to check out who's the papasan & if he really have good looking babes ! It's really seasonal supply for them & also depend on their "agents" in PRC....

We are sticking with Nancy only because we have been using her for years already ! And if she does a bad job,she will "lose several of my big spending buddies !"...

Of course,most PRCs mamasan a "greedy & cunning" at times & Nancy is no exception so you need to "go thru' the bills even how tipsy you are or deal with the gals directly on tips,etc !

ngcbkelvin
31-07-2007, 11:52 AM
bro Andy

why dun u try Judy, she local and take care of her customer, if u going till morning she is the one u should look for, she will tell the girl till u go off, if not dun waste time in your room.

getalife
31-07-2007, 01:37 PM
Papasan is daniel

money is yours, no harm with rotating mms or pps.

anyway they share the gals available

used to frequent there but no longer.

2 cts worth

andyk
31-07-2007, 02:26 PM
Yo Bro Getalife,

Thanks for sharing the pps contact !
Guessed they have changed the arrangements because in the past the good looking gals told me they work the pps.He have good contacts for SG & ML babes too !

Actually i don't blame you or other Bros for quitting Orchard K since there are so many other options ! For my buddies & myself,the location is quite near our homes & our dinner venues.And also we managed to get lucky with SYT PRCs there ! And of course looking out for more ! :) You never know when there are good ones,so just try our luck after each time before our bottles expires....

Where are your fav hangouts these days ?

5stars
31-07-2007, 03:08 PM
[QUOTE=andyk;2179537]For my buddies & myself,the location is quite near our homes & our dinner venues.And also we managed to get lucky with SYT PRCs there ! And of course looking out for more ! :) You never know when there are good ones,so just try our luck after each time before our bottles expires....

QUOTE]

Implying that you are very handsome har :D

soso66
31-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Nah Mummy Lisa,Is She The fat mummy?
her service not so good if that i prefer nancy
i going to de haven this fri with bros
my friend working as mummy there
bobian go see see support
wonder its a waste of time or not
try oreadi let u bros know
haha
NO $ NO HONEY
Mummy eileen 92286495

No she is the thin one la

andyk
01-08-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey Bro 5STARS,

Never thought it that way ! In KTV the PRCs gals are here to "make as much as possible"...and if you are a decent looking guy & if there's interest to have meals together & then interest to move further,then just go for it ! And finally it's never Free,somehow whether it's presents,overseas holidays,you still have to pay for it !!! Anyway,it's a "trade off" for both parties !

Of course if you are unlucky,then you will be "conned" by them ! But after a few "expensive" lessons,you will be Ok !

Just love PRC gals ! :)

5stars
01-08-2007, 10:42 AM
Hey Bro 5STARS,

And finally it's never Free,somehow whether it's presents,overseas holidays,you still have to pay for it !!! Anyway,it's a "trade off" for both parties !

Of course if you are unlucky,then you will be "conned" by them ! But after a few "expensive" lessons,you will be Ok !

I know what you mean.

You have to know how to control yourself and don't listen too much to their words.

andyk
01-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Sure,Bro,thanks !

Of course PRCs gals just love SG Guys because we are the caring & giving sort ! Whether they are PRCs or from other places even SG,you can't avoid being "conned" by their sad stories ! So the best plan is to "get to know them as quickly as possible & if you made a bad decision,then you just have to "cut losses" & move on !....

If you are enjoying the "journey" ( relationship - as they called it ) then just keep it going ! And go with the flow ! :)

no_faith
01-08-2007, 03:44 PM
Of course PRCs gals just love SG Guys because we are the caring & giving sort !
no doubts we are caring, yes we are definitely giving sort.....

i tink they love yusof ishak :D

andyk
01-08-2007, 03:50 PM
Ha Ha ! That's really funny because that was exactly what this VIET gal told my buddy that her "real boyfriend" is Yusof Ishak !!! :D

Hey Bro,even with our girlfriends or wifes,we need to use $$$ for shopping,holidays,etc !!! Nothing is FREE !!! :)

no_faith
01-08-2007, 04:08 PM
tatz why sumtimes im tinking, there is no way u wun spend on gals.

andyk
01-08-2007, 04:15 PM
BRO,

We need their special company & also satisfy our needs too ! :)

Just work hard & enjoy life to the fullest ! :)

andyk
01-08-2007, 06:11 PM
Yo Bro NGCKELVIN,

Many thanks for tipping me Mummy JUDY !

But i normally don't stay till early am & leave before 1am....

She's local or PRCs & you got her M Tel ?

ps.Never use Mummy COCO because she's got a "big mouth" - everytime i go there,she will report this to my PRC galfren !!! :mad:

andyk
03-08-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey Bro REDROOSTER !

Glad to share that last nite there were several PRC babes that i liked & also finally my "regular" MMS Nancy delivered - she set up with this PRC Model Xiao Fung 22 & tall,slim & good looks & then i had a hard time to decide if i should book her & select my other "targets" for buttefly....

But in you & your Bros planning to be there,you guys need to be there by 930pm or all the "good ones" are booked already ! Currently the PRCs supply is very short at LIDO,TIANAMEN & ORCHARD ! Probably all lying low from all the AV raids or there's really short of supply ! And the "best ones" will immediately find "sponsors or scholarships" !!! :)

5stars
03-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey Bro REDROOSTER !

Glad to share that last nite there were several PRC babes that i liked & also finally my "regular" MMS Nancy delivered - she set up with this PRC Model Xiao Fung 22 & tall,slim & good looks & then i had a hard time to decide if i should book her & select my other "targets" for buttefly....

Currently the PRCs supply is very short at LIDO,TIANAMEN & ORCHARD !

The supply for yesterday nite was indeed really lousy. You are lucky that you managed to get a girl :p

Must wait for the market to replenish itself with fresh PRCs :)

andyk
03-08-2007, 11:11 AM
Yo,Bro 5STARS,

Good to know that both of us "cheong" the above !
Really think it's my "lucky" hunting ground !
Sorry to hear that you & your Bros was not so lucky !
Anyway let's keep in touch on our "mutual interest - PRC SYTs" as i noted your reqd specs are so similar to mine !!! :D

Wishing good luck for tonite's romp & a great sexy weekend !!! :)

5stars
16-08-2007, 11:28 AM
The return trip to Orchard KTV last Friday was much better. At least, I am able to find a lookable PRC to company me.

Also, we changed to a new mummy (Michelle), and her service was much better than the last one (Miko). At least, Michelle listened to our "wants" and bring in the "acceptable girls" for selection - can see her efforts lah.

As much as I like it, I hope the PRC quality will improve further. Otherwise, might switch camp to DC :p

andyk
16-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Hey Bro 5STARS,

Glad that you had a great time @ ORCH K ! Need to take a break from there as there are "too many PRCs" there that we have met already ! So will wait for "new arrivals" by China Eastern or Xiamen Airline ! :D

*Please don't forget to PM me FR on your latest "catch" !

ps.Please read my latest post on TNM.You should "switch" to TNM for HH.The "packaging" there is very good ! Cheers ! :)

007 JP
16-08-2007, 04:39 PM
i think mummy lisa is ok

andyk
16-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Just liked in EPL all the "star players" need to be rotated so same for the MMS & PPS too to "wake them up & improve their service !" Cheers ! :D

Cum_Luver
16-08-2007, 06:05 PM
i heard from my cheong kakis that, now this place tone down a bit.
not much chio n sweet gals liao....
is it true ?

andyk
16-08-2007, 06:21 PM
Guessed with so many smaller KTVs opening everywhere,there's limited selection of PRCs there....Best to checked with the PRCs & they'll know best where's the "goldmine" & then you can find them all at TNM complex !....

Think those who work really hard told me that Orch K will be their "last stop if they want extra tips since they stay open till 6am"......

Recently i went there,you need to be there early by 930pm to "pick & book the best immediately as there's no 2nd chance to view again as other rooms & MMS will grab them situation"....or end up with "rejects" & going home early !!! :D

redlord
16-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Think those who work really hard told me that Orch K will be their "last stop if they want extra tips since they stay open till 6am"......

Believe Orchard KTV Been many years over there , must walk in and see .:eek:

andyk
18-08-2007, 10:54 AM
i heard from my cheong kakis that, now this place tone down a bit.
not much chio n sweet gals liao....
is it true ?

Actually i have mentioned earlier that ORCH K is still one of favourites with lots of excellent bonking memories ! :D

Anyway once the EN BLOC deal for ORCH TOWERS goes thru'....it'll be gone too !...So me & my Bros will definitely hop over soon to update you guys with any interesting FRs ! :D

With EPL back,I think the biz will very good this weekend ! Cheers !

andyk
11-12-2007, 06:31 PM
So So Fun Nites @ Orchard Ktv - 10/12

Heard from my mms that the biz there last week have been bad so she took her time & had my guest waiting for the PRC parades !...

And the PRC selection were very average looking as i have seen several pretty ones already working at TAM complex...no SYTs & mostly "desperate" 24 & above gals available.....

My gal SiSi / Chongqing,25 - fair silky skinned with very nice boobs was so accomodating that us got so cosy & so horny later after my hands was "inspecting her assets - boobs & she in return decided to do the same on my "hot rod"....She was really playful & even suggested that we "tarma" with her gal fren,another "sex bomb"....:D

The other gal Xiao Lan / Nanjing,25 - juz came was so shy even about her own sexy dressing that reveal her nice,rounded boobs...when we kissed,she had to make sure none of my clients were looking at us ! ha ha !....

So that was my "so so fun nite" and i won't think i'll be back to Orchard K for a long,long time as we have been "conned" by my mms that BS us there are babes that was "so disappointing" again & again !...Will sticked to both Club Infinitude,LV,LP & TAM.....Even the pretty & smart prc babes have all move over there !

soso66
11-12-2007, 11:47 PM
Any bro came across a gal name Xiao Li

andyk
13-12-2007, 10:29 PM

Sori,bro,met a Xiao Li in TAM a few months ago,what about her ? ;)

johnymike
13-12-2007, 11:42 PM

Met one Xiao Li there from Yunan, same people?

soso66
21-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Met one Xiao Li there from Yunan, same people?

BTW Where is T.A.M:D

hottie111
18-03-2008, 03:52 AM
Yo Bros,

Any body know any KTV that open till 6am and have Orchard ambience?

Cheers
Hottie111

Instinct63
18-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Dear Bro

Anyone knew if there is a xiao qing 小晴, from cheng du still works there.

thanks

hellalive666
18-03-2008, 02:01 PM
i went there last tuesday and i thought it was rather good. i dropped by at 2am after i got bored at club armani and to my surprise, there were alot of girls to select from. mummy miko brought in 12 girls for us to select, half of us selected, she then went out and came back 15 mins later with another 10+ girls.

we opened 2 bottle of martell at 488 each and booked the girls from 2am to 6am for 200 each. i think its a good place but definitely not for those on a budget.

andyk
23-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Halo Orchard K Bros !

Have not been back for the longest time ! Have a good buddy who luv snapping up all this pics of the babes there & I noticed each time he showed them to me,i have met them at TAM Complex a long time ago ! And those i met in Orchard K moved over there liked some exchange program ! ha ha ! And my rich BRO bragged that he have a new gal & I reminded him that she sat with us when we were there liked mid 2007 !!!....The reason is he was mostly asleep when there was no "playmate" that turned him on !!!...

Anyway,probably with the highly competitive ktv market for clients,these gals are damn streetsmart & hard working and the above opens till 6am...so they are there to earn more !!!...

Any Bros been there recently & can update how's the PRC selection ? Because i really don't trust my mms there because we got played out by her BS that she have a few GEMs for us that turned out to be ROCKs la !!!...Next she will call to remind us that we have drinks expiring !!!...She's also rich now after her en bloc sale so not so hungry & last time even had us waiting for her !!!

Just too many turn offs to make any "super nites" there !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk ;)

fofo66
23-03-2008, 11:58 AM
i went there last tuesday and i thought it was rather good. i dropped by at 2am after i got bored at club armani and to my surprise, there were alot of girls to select from. mummy miko brought in 12 girls for us to select, half of us selected, she then went out and came back 15 mins later with another 10+ girls.

we opened 2 bottle of martell at 488 each and booked the girls from 2am to 6am for 200 each. i think its a good place but definitely not for those on a budget.

i thought the booking rate is only $150:D

hellalive666
23-03-2008, 07:49 PM
apparently, it is $150 from 10pm to 3am as i went again just the past tuesday. if you book the girl after 3am, its a separate charge.

anyway, we opened 3 bottles and mummy also offered to give us one. so in the end, open 3 already free 1 plus mummy give another one, total 5 bottles of martell. we booked the girls from 10 to 3, $150. lots of girls to choose from. the one i chose, it was her first day at work. i wont go too much into details but at the end of the night, i did not need to tip the girl as she liked me. we have since hung out a few times outside of the ktv.

i like the place and i am going down on tuesday again.

FromBoy2Man
01-04-2008, 10:56 PM
the one i chose, it was her first day at work. i wont go too much into details but at the end of the night, i did not need to tip the girl as she liked me. we have since hung out a few times outside of the ktv.

i like the place and i am going down on tuesday again.

Bro, good to hear that you have such a good luck. Maybe she might want to marry you too. :D

birdtau08
02-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Wah pianz... shoik wor... good place to RTF.

12cheong
05-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Wah pianz... shoik wor... good place to RTF.

Haven't been to Orchard ktv. Expenses on the high side. Die die must save $$$ to go one night. Should be shiok place to go since so many stories here.

Any lau chio bros can give some advice. Many PRCs or Viets there? I prefer Viets...:p can give some tips on the gals? Got to enjoy to the fullest when go there since cannot afford to go too often. Hehehe...

Thank in advance bros!!! :D

Apistogamma
05-05-2008, 02:27 AM
anyone can provide feeback on gal587?

hellalive666
11-06-2008, 10:52 PM
anyone been there lately? i have been going to LV and dynasty classic. would like to know how is orchard ktv doing.

andyk
20-10-2008, 09:57 PM
anyone been there lately? i have been going to LV and dynasty classic. would like to know how is orchard ktv doing.

Same here i have not been back to Orchard K for few months already since last few times ended with disappointment on the gal quality & mamasan BS us that she have quality & pretty gals for my buddies & myself !

Any cheongster been there lately to share share the latest update please ?

Cheers !
Andyk

soundworks
20-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Believe Orchard KTV Been many years over there , must walk in and see .:eek:Yup, i think at least close to twenty yrs liao. i even work as waiter over there during the 90s.

HorBo
15-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Heard that Orchard KTV kana raid last nite...

andyk
15-11-2008, 03:22 PM
Heard that Orchard KTV kana raid last nite...

-> Sure Bro ? Earlier i met my buddy & he told me that he was entertaining there last nite ! Maybe after he & his guest must have left before the raid ! ....And he suggested that we have drinks there next week !

Cheers !
Andyk

leong9188
15-11-2008, 03:23 PM
Hey Bros,

Papasan as in Daniel? Understand he is the operation manager there as well..

Indeed Daniel has the best China ger ger and i understand his asst is a beautiful PRC..

Have not been to Orchard KTV ofr awhile... Maybe will check it out again!

Any Bros want to cheong together?

Ha-ha..

HorBo
15-11-2008, 03:34 PM
-> Sure Bro ? Earlier i met my buddy & he told me that he was entertaining there last nite ! Maybe after he & his guest must have left before the raid ! ....And he suggested that we have drinks there next week !

Cheers !
Andyk

One of the prc gers i know in 3rd floor sms me last nite. She said her frens kana in Orchard KTV and she was worry becoz she forget to bring her passport. There are many raids recently..

andyk
16-11-2008, 11:02 AM
One of the prc gers i know in 3rd floor sms me last nite. She said her frens kana in Orchard KTV and she was worry becoz she forget to bring her passport. There are many raids recently..

-> Juz met my another friend earlier & he told me that he was at Orch K last friday & the business was very bad with lots of empty rooms and some mamasan didn't even bother to work ! He also mentioned that the same for 3 / F - C I....not so hot too...juz walk in without any room booking this week !....Guessed with all the gloom & doom future,where's there any cheong mood these days !!!....

angsanna
16-11-2008, 11:04 AM
Seriously with recession coming, do our cops need to be so on the ball? If they keep on doing the raids, many ktv and pubs will be closing down soon.

andyk
16-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Seriously with recession coming, do our cops need to be so on the ball? If they keep on doing the raids, many ktv and pubs will be closing down soon.

-> In the coming "very tough going" months,only the most popular & financially strong ktv joints & business will survive !!!...Next month is usually a slower because my married cheongster will be on holiday with his famliy !...And i realised that almost every year end,the cops will do this ktv raids so who want to pay so much & then end up in a raid halfway having some fun !...:mad:

hamlinlau
16-11-2008, 12:14 PM
-> In the coming "very tough going" months,only the most popular & financially strong ktv joints & business will survive !!!...Next month is usually a slower because my married cheongster will be on holiday with his famliy !...And i realised that almost every year end,the cops will do this ktv raids so who want to pay so much & then end up in a raid halfway having some fun !...:mad:

The process is already on going... immigration is tightening, raids are more frequent. Financial crisis, family men doing their duties taking the family away for vacations, all this will mean quieter times for the KTVs. Then again, slower business would mean the PRCs will be more aggressive to make money? Some will stand to gain more from this? :)

congo0206
16-11-2008, 12:20 PM
now becos of the karoke license, i think most of the Pubs and KTV will be close soon.....
Last night i heard that the karoke license est. ard 40K per mth.... who will spend this 40K for just one karoke......
be prepare that no much pub or Karoke will have singing for karoke....

airwolf
16-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Last night i heard that the karoke license est. ard 40K per mth.... wow, never know the license so expensive, how to survive if the place is not 3/4 full everynite.:eek:

andyk
16-11-2008, 12:39 PM
The process is already on going... immigration is tightening, raids are more frequent. Financial crisis, family men doing their duties taking the family away for vacations, all this will mean quieter times for the KTVs. Then again, slower business would mean the PRCs will be more aggressive to make money? Some will stand to gain more from this? :)

-> U are rite,Bro that PRCs are more aggressive now by cutting off their mama & papasan & even their "agents" to do direct bonk promos ( by again these days i need to think twice before i want to bonk them 'cause my need to cut down all these kinda of expenses ! :mad: )....And recently the PRCs are more "innovative" that when they returned to PRC,they "re-cycled" all the cheongster cell name list ( maybe for a small fee ! )....i had sms from unknown contacts & later i replied to check...and this PRC gal admitted that we have never met before & she got my contact from another PRC gal that met me !....Have U experienced this before ?

BulleYe
16-11-2008, 01:38 PM
-......And recently the PRCs are more "innovative" that when they returned to PRC,they "re-cycled" all the cheongster cell name list ( maybe for a small fee ! )....i had sms from unknown contacts & later i replied to check...and this PRC gal admitted that we have never met before & she got my contact from another PRC gal that met me !....Have U experienced this before ?

was get thing like this.:(
wat I understand is that they buy these contacts from last batch of returned PRCs:o

Hooters666
16-11-2008, 02:26 PM
And recently the PRCs are more "innovative" that when they returned to PRC,they "re-cycled" all the cheongster cell name list ( maybe for a small fee ! )....i had sms from unknown contacts & later i replied to check...and this PRC gal admitted that we have never met before & she got my contact from another PRC gal that met me !....Have U experienced this before ?

I guess their singapore SIM cards are on auction at www.taobao.com (China eBay) hahaha...The one containing the most Robert Lee, Robert Wong, Robert Tan gets the best price.:p

andyk
16-11-2008, 02:59 PM
I guess their singapore SIM cards are on auction at www.taobao.com (China eBay) hahaha...The one containing the most Robert Lee, Robert Wong, Robert Tan gets the best price.:p

=> That's really funny BRO !!! :D.....we need more good humour to cheer up all BROs here !!! Happy Sunday !!! Cheers ! Andyk

HorBo
16-11-2008, 03:46 PM

Agreed, even those who usually dont go hotel wif customers de will have to go now..

GodsendSYT
16-11-2008, 06:43 PM

aiyo.. becos got recession coming the cops also scare get the boot mah.. so must do more work show some result mah.. ha ha

Heart Break Kid
16-11-2008, 07:25 PM
If Singapore economy hit rock bottom.. just wondering whether there is still people would patronise high end KTV
like Orchard KTV, TAM or LV ?

Will the married men still have spare cash to feed the PRC KTV girls ??

andyk
16-11-2008, 08:22 PM
If Singapore economy hit rock bottom.. just wondering whether there is still people would patronise high end KTV
like Orchard KTV, TAM or LV ?

Will the married men still have spare cash to feed the PRC KTV girls ??

=> Hey BRO,
In reply to your above post,juz ask yourself who are those who can spend & spend regularly & tip big big at the Ktv ? Mostly the rich folks,financial guys,CEOs of listed cos...and the recent stock crash was liked a "tsunami that hurt mostly the rich & left them with millions in paper losses in the stock market...and as for the financial sector DBS have started the firing & lots of uncertainties with other banks too ! How about other sectors liked manufacturing & others firing ? And CEOs with their stock dropped by 50% & more...where got mood to entertain anymore !....So poor business then do you think the KTV business will be able to sustain with all the super high overheads & endure monthly losses ?

The full impact of this economic crisis have not really hit hard yet in everybody's mind yet !!! :( Some latest prime properties are already selling at 50% discount...Lots of Lambo,Bently,etc parked at TAM,LP will be in the resale market soon !....Many high end eating places & retail businesses will closed too !...So BRO,do you think the "smart cheongsters will still hold on to their PRCs gal frens ?"....

BEST option now that everyone will need to "protect whatever their financial reserves / savings" by tightening hard all excessive expenses in the coming months !!!...It'll be our only & best plan to survival during this economic crisis !!!

All the Very Best To every Samster !!!
Andyk

Heart Break Kid
16-11-2008, 08:33 PM
=> Hey BRO,
In reply to your above post,juz ask yourself who are those who can spend & spend regularly & tip big big at the Ktv ? Mostly the rich folks,financial guys,CEOs of listed cos...and the recent stock crash was liked a "tsunami that hurt mostly the rich & left them with millions in paper losses in the stock market...and as for the financial sector DBS have started the firing & lots of uncertainties with other banks too ! How about other sectors liked manufacturing & others firing ? And CEOs with their stock dropped by 50% & more...where got mood to entertain anymore !....So poor business then do you think the KTV business will be able to sustain with all the super high overheads & endure monthly losses ?

The full impact of this economic crisis have not really hit hard yet in everybody's mind yet !!! :( Some latest prime properties are already selling at 50% discount...Lots of Lambo,Bently,etc parked at TAM,LP will be in the resale market soon !....Many high end eating places & retail businesses will closed too !...So BRO,do you think the "smart cheongsters will still hold on to their PRCs gal frens ?"....

BEST option now that everyone will need to "protect whatever their financial reserves / savings" by tightening hard all excessive expenses in the coming months !!!...It'll be our only & best plan to survival during this economic crisis !!!

All the Very Best To every Samster !!!
Andyk

That a cute reply :D .. I do know some married men still hold on to their KTV gf & that is what make Singapore married men special :D that why PRC girls stick to them hahaha

mi totally agree on your best option :p

hamlinlau
16-11-2008, 08:55 PM
-> U are rite,Bro that PRCs are more aggressive now by cutting off their mama & papasan & even their "agents" to do direct bonk promos ( by again these days i need to think twice before i want to bonk them 'cause my need to cut down all these kinda of expenses ! :mad: )....And recently the PRCs are more "innovative" that when they returned to PRC,they "re-cycled" all the cheongster cell name list ( maybe for a small fee ! )....i had sms from unknown contacts & later i replied to check...and this PRC gal admitted that we have never met before & she got my contact from another PRC gal that met me !....Have U experienced this before ?

Yes.. the FLs trade the numbers like we do here... not so with KTV girls or singers. I always get sms soliciting for sex on my FL phone.

andyk
16-11-2008, 08:58 PM
That a cute reply :D .. I do know some married men still hold on to their KTV gf & that is what make Singapore married men special :D that why PRC girls stick to them hahaha

=> Guessed my earlier post was more referring to "single guys & their PRC gal frens journey together"...On special married men - if they are already together with their PRC gal frens for a long time,then it may be tougher to end their relationship vs single guys...since i first know U from your early days here in SBF & since U have been so active especially in those PRC gals / KTV threads,i think U probably understand my point very well !...:D

-> Glad that U also agreed with my best option ( because this good advice was shared with me from a very close rich BRO ! )

hamlinlau
16-11-2008, 09:00 PM

If the taxi drivers can keep mistresses in such difficult times so can the executives. The rich belongs to a different league.. they can use money to wipe their arses and survive the crisis.. Those suffering will be the executives who borrow to the hilt tp buy the condo and that lambo.. These people will have to liquidate next year..

Maybe I too can own a prancing horse :)

andyk
16-11-2008, 09:05 PM
Yes.. the FLs trade the numbers like we do here... not so with KTV girls or singers. I always get sms soliciting for sex on my FL phone.

=> For me it's the opposite,it's the KTV gals & singers that passed on my contacts....And they usually get upset when i have already deleted their earlier contacts !....Strange that i hardly get any sms / calls from FLs,maybe you have lots of FL fans !!! Please share your secret le !....:D

hamlinlau
16-11-2008, 09:14 PM
=> For me it's the opposite,it's the KTV gals & singers that passed on my contacts....And they usually get upset when i have already deleted their earlier contacts !....Strange that i hardly get any sms / calls from FLs,maybe you have lots of FL fans !!! Please share your secret le !....:D

I rarely deal with FL... and I use my prepaid card to deal with them.. I dont get any on my BAT fone:) Maybe they find me a good bonker? hahahahahaha

Heart Break Kid
16-11-2008, 09:24 PM
=> Guessed my earlier post was more referring to "single guys & their PRC gal frens journey together"...On special married men - if they are already together with their PRC gal frens for a long time,then it may be tougher to end their relationship vs single guys...since i first know U from your early days here in SBF & since U have been so active especially in those PRC gals / KTV threads,i think U probably understand my point very well !...:D

-> Glad that U also agreed with my best option ( because this good advice was shared with me from a very close rich BRO ! )

Of course I do understand your point very well :D

btw mi no longer active in PRC gals / KTV threads liao

Sunday night many bros staying at home surfing SBF this show that everyone is cutting down their expenses.

If the taxi drivers can keep mistresses in such difficult times so can the executives. The rich belongs to a different league.. they can use money to wipe their arses and survive the crisis.. Those suffering will be the executives who borrow to the hilt tp buy the condo and that lambo.. These people will have to liquidate next year..

cannot compare like that lah

hamlinlau
16-11-2008, 09:34 PM
I have just stated on another thread.. It takes a lot more than just pussies to get me out on weekends. I have my obligations at home mah..

And what comparison are you talking about?

andyk
16-11-2008, 09:35 PM

=> U got me really curious Bro ! I'll definitely check with the Taxi Uncles tactfully if he have any PRC mistresses when i'm on my wat to T2 ! ha ha ha !...Of course if U are referring to those Uncles at the Coffeeshops at GL ogling & chatting up those PRCs at GL...then i really don't know...Juz go there & enjoy my Black Chicken Soup ( Lor 21 ) & Prawn Mee ( Lor 24A )....

-> Please dun forget to give a ride in your Ferrari buddy !!! :D

hamlinlau
16-11-2008, 09:43 PM
=> U got me really curious Bro ! I'll definitely check with the Taxi Uncles tactfully if he have any PRC mistresses when i'm on my wat to T2 ! ha ha ha !...Of course if U are referring to those Uncles at the Coffeeshops at GL ogling & chatting up those PRCs at GL...then i really don't know...Juz go there & enjoy my Black Chicken Soup ( Lor 21 ) & Prawn Mee ( Lor 24A )....

-> Please dun forget to give a ride in your Ferrari buddy !!! :D

Eh... uncles are uncles.. this batch consists of young graduates who decide to drive taxi for a living.

wah...Turtle soup Lor 19 and charcoal hokkien noodles at 29? I think I admit defeat to you when comes to eating :)

I like this black one at my building... bought it last dec and I heard he might have to move back to london. heheheheh...

Heart Break Kid
16-11-2008, 09:46 PM
Leong Kee Bak Kut Teh now Lor 21 is good :p going to shift to Lor 11 at the end of the month.

andyk
16-11-2008, 10:06 PM
Eh... uncles are uncles.. this batch consists of young graduates who decide to drive taxi for a living.

wah...Turtle soup Lor 19 and charcoal hokkien noodles at 29? I think I admit defeat to you when comes to eating :)

I like this black one at my building... bought it last dec and I heard he might have to move back to london. heheheheh...

=> think it's a Win-Win for both the grads taxi drivers & their PRC gal mistresses...Happy for them !

-> No worries Bro,bad times ahead still can invite U for yummy makans anytime ! :D

hamlinlau
17-11-2008, 01:23 PM
Leong Kee Bak Kut Teh now Lor 21 is good :p going to shift to Lor 11 at the end of the month.

swee... yesterday I made my own BKT at home using the sachet from rangoon road.. too spicy fotr general consumption lah... will try out lor 21 thanks

andyk
17-11-2008, 01:28 PM
swee... yesterday I made my own BKT at home using the sachet from rangoon road.. too spicy fotr general consumption lah... will try out lor 21 thanks

=> For DIY local meals including B K T then U should use our local brand - PrimaTaste - they have it both Herbal & the Pepperish taste !...U can check it out ! Probably best is their Chicken Rice !....Yummy ! :D

hamlinlau
17-11-2008, 01:53 PM
=> For DIY local meals including B K T then U should use our local brand - PrimaTaste - they have it both Herbal & the Pepperish taste !...U can check it out ! Probably best is their Chicken Rice !....Yummy ! :D

think I tried their curry fish and chicken.. quite good lah

andyk
17-11-2008, 03:29 PM
aiyo.. becos got recession coming the cops also scare get the boot mah.. so must do more work show some result mah.. ha ha

=> No wonder the Cops need to react & do some work recently with our local online Forum thread - "Foreign Students Soliciting In Geylang"....And PRC Student Calling SG a S**t Society...this PRC student went to GL & bumped into his other classmates working there !!!....

-> With recent months of PRC with average looks selection at the Ktv,this is really a dampening news for cheongsters if there's any clampdown on PRC SYT students !!! :mad:

hamlinlau
17-11-2008, 03:35 PM
=> No wonder the Cops need to react & do some work recently with our local online Forum thread - "Foreign Students Soliciting In Geylang"....And PRC Student Calling SG a S**t Society...this PRC student went to GL & bumped into his other classmates working there !!!....

-> With recent months of PRC with average looks selection at the Ktv,this is really a dampening news for cheongsters if there's any clampdown on PRC SYT students !!! :mad:

At this rate.. I reckon enrolling for courses is a viable thing to do. We attend school 2 times a week 30min each session..

andyk
17-11-2008, 04:20 PM
At this rate.. I reckon enrolling for courses is a viable thing to do. We attend school 2 times a week 30min each session..

=> At this rate if there's any introduction of clampdown on new student pass,then do U think those schools can survive ??

-> With Joo Chiat hotels banned from having hourly rates,then what next ? Nearby locations H81 & Frag hotels boom boom !!!

hamlinlau
17-11-2008, 04:41 PM
=> At this rate if there's any introduction of clampdown on new student pass,then do U think those schools can survive ??

-> With Joo Chiat hotels banned from having hourly rates,then what next ? Nearby locations H81 & Frag hotels boom boom !!!

still have lavander, balestier, little india mah... they banned hourly rate meh? aiyah cannot buy 81 share liao

andyk
17-11-2008, 04:53 PM
still have lavander, balestier, little india mah... they banned hourly rate meh? aiyah cannot buy 81 share liao

=> U joker ! If U was pubbing at Joo Chiat & U are all horny & all,will U drive to the nearest location & all those places U post above ? :D

-> Btw H 81 is Not Listed,It's Frangrance that's listed !!!...H81 pay all their contractors in CASH for any new hotels renovations !!!....( Because we also pay them in CASH every time we bonk there !!! )....

hamlinlau
17-11-2008, 05:03 PM
=> U joker ! If U was pubbing at Joo Chiat & U are all horny & all,will U drive to the nearest location & all those places U post above ? :D

-> Btw H 81 is Not Listed,It's Frangrance that's listed !!!...H81 pay all their contractors in CASH for any new hotels renovations !!!....( Because we also pay them in CASH every time we bonk there !!! )....

joo chiat too close to home.. anyway pay overnight and stay longer lah... or pick up another and make full use?

that's why must find 81 shares... last time I told my friends if 81 gets listed I sure buy as much as I can.. now have to add a clause.. provided they continue to have hourly rates...

andyk
28-11-2008, 01:04 AM
=> Orchard KTV - 27/11/08 - Update <=

Earlier my buddy dragged me to have a drink there & surprisingly the place was quite packed ! So where got worry about economic crisis la !....

The mamasan came in our room with wave after wave of PRC gals...I felt so bad that after the 4th parade,i reluctantly selected this PRC student from ChongQing to butterfly since i was not planning to stay too long....Somehow the standard or quality is still average....Told the mamasan not to waste any more time & juz bring in the best looking ones !...Then she introduced me a Mongolian SYT,only 20...her 1st day at work....so shy & innocent & smiling all the time ! She told her that she had only one boyfren when she 18 yrs old & broke up after 1 year & after that never have sex since then !....Wa ha...almost suggested to her to let's go home together !...Really wanted to bonk to remind her how good sex really is ! :D

But will not be so stupid to go thru the ktv to arrange this...so will be a bit more patient to enjoy this sweet & gentle soft spoken Mongolian SYT !

Being a smaller Ktv have some plus points liked less pool of PRC gals so U can easily short list any potential bonk candidates ! ha ha !

Cheers !
Andyk

andyk
26-03-2009, 08:31 PM
HI Guys !

This thread is almost kept in the SBF history section ! :D

Anyone been to Orchard K recently ? Care to update please ?

My good buddy suggested that we check it out later !
Juz hope there'll be some GEMs there that's worth our trip there or else better have a early nite !....

Will post my FR later then !

Cheers !!!
Andyk

andyk
27-03-2009, 07:37 AM
HI Guys !

This thread is almost kept in the SBF history section ! :D

Anyone been to Orchard K recently ? Care to update please ?

My good buddy suggested that we check it out later !
Juz hope there'll be some GEMs there that's worth our trip there or else better have a early nite !....

Will post my FR later then !

Cheers !!!
Andyk

=> We were there from 915pm - 1030pm and we couldn't find any gal that can make it ! There were hardly any fresh SYTs & more on the matured look or odd sizes & dressing ! Actually i thought some of the "street walker in GL may look better than those in Orchard K !".....So we gave up & left for Club Infinitude !!! :mad:

K9696
27-03-2009, 03:23 PM
=> We were there from 915pm - 1030pm and we couldn't find any gal that can make it ! There were hardly any fresh SYTs & more on the matured look or odd sizes & dressing ! Actually i thought some of the "street walker in GL may look better than those in Orchard K !".....So we gave up & left for Club Infinitude !!! :mad:

Bro.. u can give up of this place.. really..
My recent trip there oso a let down..:mad:

andyk
27-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Bro.. u can give up of this place.. really..
My recent trip there oso a let down..:mad:

=> Ha ha ! It was not my idea to go there ! My good buddy sometimes liked to take a chance as sometimes there may be a rare GEM there ! :D

And anyway this PRC MMS will contact us to remind our Bottles expiring soon & give us this idea that there new arrivals that we "die die" must have a look !...

Can U imagine all the gals who paraded into our room without a smile on their faces ? And then after several rounds,i really pitied the MMS so when they sit down & U have a closer look...U immediately regretted & will reject the gal !!! :mad:

K9696
28-03-2009, 11:11 AM
=> Ha ha ! It was not my idea to go there ! My good buddy sometimes liked to take a chance as sometimes there may be a rare GEM there ! :D

And anyway this PRC MMS will contact us to remind our Bottles expiring soon & give us this idea that there new arrivals that we "die die" must have a look !...

Can U imagine all the gals who paraded into our room without a smile on their faces ? And then after several rounds,i really pitied the MMS so when they sit down & U have a closer look...U immediately regretted & will reject the gal !!! :mad:

I also came across 1 with about 1 mth in sin, I think holding dunnoe what pass.. later my fren told me her boobs (from Sichuan)..is not real.. (KNN..) sad man.. (You can see her cleavage..so big..enticing)
ask the MMS can tell her to go out, after few rounds of drinking, she even
1 to force me to drink till I drank.. <Real nuts.. >

My boss oso said, he will stop going there now.. this place is gone..:(

Firestarter
15-04-2009, 05:20 AM
Was going to Orchard KTV end of last year to Feb this year. Yes, the place had gone real bad (compared to previous years). My mamasan and the manager brought in the girls all/mostly CMI. Their service also very lacking as on many trips, they just tell us no more girls (ie. after seeing 10 to 15) and asked us to wait till later (WTF!). Agree with the bros that even when we try to get some to sit, after seeing closer also all reject.

On few occasions that we could find better ones, they were all from other joints and just came over for a day or 2. After that they all went back to their usual hangouts and stopped going to Orchard.

To make things worse, they kept paging the girls on the TV screens to try tables. It's like just sit down and they got recalled to move on. Some mamasans were so persistent that the girls' numbers filled the whole screen and they kept calling them on their handphones. Could even hear the mamasans scolding the girls on several occasions..... sibei unprofessional and made us even more sian!!!

Bottle price is high considering only 3+1 and girls tips not low too. Have since stopped going and focus on other joints like CI, LV, LP etc.

Suggest all bros to give this place a miss until they improve leaps and bounds. :mad:

andyk
21-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Juz saw this newbie - Nic - danny92776516 started another thread - ORCHARD KTV.......Dude - here's the original thread !....After so many disappointments with our Mamasan there,we gave up going there more than a year already !...Wonder they still open till 6am ? :confused:

danny92776516
21-07-2009, 08:57 PM
sorry,i overlook it...

andyk
21-07-2009, 09:24 PM
sorry,i overlook it...

=> Tis Ok ! Never been there for Happy Hours so Please update if there are any GEMs spotted or exciting happenings there ok ! :D

danny92776516
21-07-2009, 09:34 PM
NO MUMMY SYSTEM, but if u r a regular, u can call ur mummy to come down.

Beer package
$68 nett (2x jug carlsberg beer, 1 fruit, 1 nut, Small Rm)
$98 nett (3x jug carlsberg beer, 1 fruit, 2 nut, Medium Rm)
$178 nett (6x carlsberg beer, 2 fruit, 2 nut, Large Rm)
$268 nett (9x carlsberg beer, 3 fruit, 3 nut, VIP Rm)

Liquor Package (All rm type)
$228 nett (1x standard liquor, 1 fruit, 1 mixture, 2 nut)
$388 nett (1x premium liquor, 1 fruit, 1 mixture, 2 nut)

Girls tipping same as Armani/Dongmen($20-50)hope this help all buddy..:)

Smeagol
21-07-2009, 09:48 PM
signzzz what used to be a high end joint has now degenerated into a Armani/Zara standard.

I still remember the first KTV ger I bedded was from Orchard KTV.....7 yrs ago

andyk
21-07-2009, 10:12 PM
signzzz what used to be a high end joint has now degenerated into a Armani/Zara standard.

=> Yup i used to luv tis joint too... i had more good than bad memories !!! Also i'm having flashbacks of all those pretty PRC SYT babes from there that i have bonked....mostly because of my horny buddies that always made me joined them there !!!....One of them juz go into the room...select,pay & leave in less than 15mins & proceed to hotel & bonk !!!...And i had my 1st ever Tarma with 2 SYTs from there that i can never forget !!! :D

roamersg
21-07-2009, 11:03 PM
yes, it is quite sad to hear, I can't believe it's become just a Pudong! I remember in many years past being by there after leaving the Irish bar with my colleagues and trying not to stare at some the gorgeous MMs too openly. But twice over past 1.5 years was at Harrys and noticed how mediocre were the girls walking in. So I guess this anecdotal observation really reflects the decline of this once nice joint. Well if the pretty ones are all congregating at Havelock that just makes it easier for all of us to simply walk up and down 5 stories, doesn't it?;)

danny92776516
21-07-2009, 11:56 PM
now then i know why the room are so class:eek:,so orchard ktv are high-end ktv in the past

Firestarter
22-07-2009, 04:30 PM

Yup, sad case.... due to poor management. :(

TehNehNeh
22-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Call up and ask.

Was told that the gals will come at 4++. If you want, the recept can call them to come earlier.
During HH, additional one jug is $21++.
If you are not able to finish, you can stay till 930pm.

Friend will be going down now. Still got many ????? to me.
Most important is the gals. :p

danny92776516
22-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Now Orchard KTV is still a very good hunting place as they start happy hour. Think publicity still not alot, thats why alot of girls, not much guest, so as if we are booking the girls!! Imagine 50 bucks whole happy hour.:eek:

Contact Number for orchard ktv: 67337977

myjimmytan
22-07-2009, 06:32 PM
use to go orchard k quite regularly last year.. went again last month and the gal quality and quatity drop like hell..can't find a good looking gal at all..

phua4321
22-07-2009, 11:00 PM
thank you bro danny92776516,today really happening at there!me and four friends really enjoy there.....the viets and chinese gal are so wild and playful....going there on friday,really thank on the information:cool::cool:

piggypigpig
23-07-2009, 07:51 AM
Bros, I dun think orchard K its becoming a pudong or going downhill.

I heard Carlsberg lure them with a huge sum of marketing fund to promote their brand of beer lei, dun play play ah.

Anw, I was there yesterday n extended into the night. I think the quality & quantity of girls improved alot sia since the last time i visited las year. Service in the night was tip-top, back to their high end standard. Orchard k really no horse run ah .. i will return soon with my kakis :D:D

eric66
23-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Just curious. What kind of playability are we talking about for the girls? Are there more viet than PRC or the other way round?

danny92776516
24-07-2009, 01:13 AM
by the way,let me remind every buddy in here........the drink is cheap......room are great......girl are pretty.....BUT NO HENKY-PANKY IN THE ROOM,cause they are still high-end ktv in singapore:D

jackbl
24-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Boss, u sure just $50 for the gal? If gal butterfly, then how much tips? :D :D

so as if we are booking the girls!! Imagine50 bucks whole happy hour.:eek:

Contact Number for orchard ktv: 67337977

danny92776516
24-07-2009, 02:22 AM
NO,what i mean is the gal have no room so they just 'lan lan' sit in your room....in the end,you just pay $50 as you never book them:D

Big Semens
24-07-2009, 07:59 AM
NO,what i mean is the gal have no room so they just 'lan lan' sit in your room....in the end,you just pay $50 as you never book them:D
They will once a while go push other doors as well

TehNehNeh
24-07-2009, 08:20 AM
There was only 3 rooms occupied on Wednesday HH.
Gals all from SH.

The manager told us that tips start from $30. No mummy.

But since the gals got no table at all, they lan lan have to sit at your room.
In the end, you lan lan have to pay her $50. :D

panliew
24-07-2009, 08:37 AM

Not bad,worth to take a look there.

jackbl
24-07-2009, 09:53 AM
Wow... the minimum tip rate is attractive :D If she butterfly, she LL has to take only $30 right?

The manager told us that tips start from $30.

Owen7
24-07-2009, 10:30 AM
There was only 3 rooms occupied on Wednesday HH.
Gals all from SH.

After some time cheonging, I learn to tell them to go and run table. Silence means consent they don't run

piggypigpig
24-07-2009, 12:14 PM
Bros, I am going down today again?? Any one interested? Heard today got 5,6 room advance booking, cfm got alot of gals:D:D! Wohoooooooo .. Orchard K, here I come !!!

jackbl
24-07-2009, 01:38 PM
If ur report is true, i will get u my 5-pt! I will send out my recee-team :) :D

Anw, I was there yesterday n extended into the night. I think the quality & quantity of girls improved alot sia since the last time i visited las year. Service in the night was tip-top, back to their high end standard. Orchard k really no horse run ah .. i will return soon with my kakis :D:D

jackbl
24-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Wat time u go there? Happy hour got viet gals?
the viets and chinese gal are so wild and playful....going there on friday,really thank on the information:cool::cool:

piggypigpig
24-07-2009, 02:15 PM
i am going down ard 4plus with 4 of my buddies. Saw a couple of vietnam gals d other time, one of them super suiiiiiiiiiiiii ... :D

jackbl
24-07-2009, 06:04 PM
Reporting Live.... Not much gals... dun say about viet :(

piggypigpig
24-07-2009, 10:55 PM
was @ orchard ktv just now. yupz, they had less girls then d other time, but guess cos their HH just started. Give them some time bros! but their staff were friendly & helpful, will be back next wk. hopefully will have more gals :D

chia505050
25-07-2009, 12:17 AM
strange????okie what,20 gal at least:por you taste too hight:D:Dme and two friend sit six prc in the room.......2 singapore vs 6 china....in the end we lose:D

Firestarter
26-07-2009, 03:57 AM
Was there on Friday night for HH. There was only very few girls compared to what some bros are saying. Personally saw less than 10 and quality not high. Also did not see much activities along corridors (ie. girls trying room, butterflying between rooms etc). Also many rooms were empty. Definitely not a happening place at all, especially when this was on a friday.

Beginning to suspect those earlier posts were "advertisments" to push this place.

jackbl
26-07-2009, 04:29 AM
Was there on Fri HH from 4-8, see the same thing as u... Your suspicion is same as mine :) The singing sys dun have the songs (language) I wan :(

Was there on Friday night for HH. There was only very few girls compared to what some bros are saying. Personally saw less than 10 and quality not high. Also did not see much activities along corridors (ie. girls trying room, butterflying between rooms etc). Also many rooms were empty. Definitely not a happening place at all, especially when this was on a friday.

Beginning to suspect those earlier posts were "advertisments" to push this place.

papowking
26-07-2009, 11:59 AM
This place used to be my "2nd home" since 10 yrs back, only nite time becos they can operate till 6am.
However, for the past one year, i have stop going there becos one mummie died on the nite i was there, she choked on her food and kanna sent for reporting.
I was there last Friday to try our the HH, reached at 6 and leave at 9. The HH concept is new, so there are less than 10 girls and only less than 5 rooms are filled. Since they have just introduced HH, i can understand why not many customers and gals know about it.
There are 2 SIN liquor promotor, wear like french maid, about 21 yrs old. I tried to ask them to hotel but they not interested.

So bros, dont bother to visit OK now, wait for one month, hopefully many gals there next time.

Trevrep
26-07-2009, 10:15 PM
Went with my bros last Friday during HH and was enjoying ourselves until one of the gals think she is the "ang pai" or diamond pussy and demand $150 from my bro for staying in the room throughout. Damn pissed man, and I tell my bro during HH, no idiot will spoil market and pay $150 for tips. Somemore we encourage her to butterfly, just that not enough customers for her to butterfly. In the end just pay all our gals $50 and feel that we're already generous enough. Then that nah beh bitch just keep kao beh in the room, saying that the tips should be $150. We didn't even touch her tits or pussy lor. Wondering if I should find out her name from my bro and post it here or not...

danny92776516
26-07-2009, 11:01 PM
going down tomorrow:D:Dwill let all buddy know got gal or not,anyway i'm going because the beer is very cheap.....

tomliu9090
27-07-2009, 12:37 AM
hi bro,

value for money, try macau ktv at chinatown pt for happy hr from 5.30 pm to 9 pm. Rate are reasonable and no mamsan to tips. Some of those gals are from tam, lido palace, dynasty trying to make some tips before proceeding to their late joints and the gals there are accomodating and good to hug, french kissing depending on the chemistry with her and tips are from 30 to 50 for butterfly and 100 to 150 if the gals stay with u throhout the whole session.

jackbl
28-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Saw a group of SBF members there, 1 of the senior asked me why see me here? This is a PRC joint..... :confused::eek: I thou got viet gals :(:o
Reporting Live.... Not much gals... dun say about viet

Firestarter
29-07-2009, 12:00 AM
going down tomorrow:D:Dwill let all buddy know got gal or not,anyway i'm going because the beer is very cheap.....

Frankly, lots of places' HH is better. If want cheap beer, may as well go Pubs n dun waste time.

jackbl
29-07-2009, 01:42 AM
Sure the beer is cheap but if there is no gals (at least the ratio of 1-1), go there hit flies??? With this kind of situation, FREE for me I also dun go.

Frankly, lots of places' HH is better. If want cheap beer, may as well go Pubs n dun waste time.

9sex
31-07-2009, 12:06 PM
3pm - 9pm Happy Hour

Calrsberg 2 Jug for $68 Nett
Free Room + Fruits + Nuts

Btl of Martell for $228 Nett

;)

piggypigpig
31-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Dear Bros, was at Orchard Ktv yesterday for HH. What a difference one wk make man. Yesterday, the place was more lively with about 10 rooms filled. Saw 20 odds girls, mostlt good quality, even some familar faces from Tiananmen. Aboslutely a good place to go. Any bros interested to join me today again?

jackbl
31-07-2009, 05:11 PM
20 odd gals also not enough for the bro, imagine 10 rooms filled ...
Dear Bros, was at Orchard Ktv yesterday for HH. What a difference one wk make man. Yesterday, the place was more lively with about 10 rooms filled. Saw 20 odds girls, mostlt good quality, even some familar faces from Tiananmen. Aboslutely a good place to go. Any bros interested to join me today again?

Firestarter
31-07-2009, 08:47 PM
20 odd gals also not enough for the bro, imagine 10 rooms filled ...

I agree.... average 2 girls per room even if there were no pork chops..... :p

Firestarter
31-07-2009, 08:56 PM
Sorry bro, just want to be frank.... how come the 2 forumers (danny92776516 and piggypigpig ) pushing for Orchard KTV are both new and post only in this thread and mainly in this thread and advertising Ochard KTV in other threads?

Publicity stunt/advertisement ar???

:confused:

Butane
01-08-2009, 10:59 AM
3pm - 9pm Happy Hour

Calrsberg 2 Jug for $68 Nett

Btl of Martell for $228 Nett

;)

pretty cheap especially for the beer package.

thanks bro for the info.

glazen
01-08-2009, 11:00 AM
try xiao chao when you're in orchard K, she turns head!

bochap666
05-08-2009, 03:04 AM
went there yesterday with some friends to try.....bo lang 1 lolz only got 3-4 prc... they say if want more girls they must call them so ask us to wait...we went off la. But the atmosphere of the place not bad better then many other place.. think they sld standby more girls the next time..looking forward to try again...if place got improvemnt pls post "I"LL BE BACK" :D

mebirdie
05-08-2009, 09:42 AM
went there yesterday with some friends to try.....bo lang 1 lolz only got 3-4 prc... they say if want more girls they must call them so ask us to wait...we went off la. But the atmosphere of the place not bad better then many other place.. think they sld standby more girls the next time..looking forward to try again...if place got improvemnt pls post "I"LL BE BACK" :D

sld standby more girls :confused:

Please lah. The girls are not being paid by the KTV. Why should they standby and give up chances of other KTV to earn $$.
Money talks in this world. :rolleyes:

Maccord
05-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Heard from friend about they just started the noon HH recently too.

i believe due to still new, need time for more girls to be there.

jackbl
05-08-2009, 04:04 PM
I think he meant that the KTV must attract MORE GALS to work here so that there will be more customers coming....

sld standby more girls :confused:

Please lah. The girls are not being paid by the KTV. Why should they standby and give up chances of other KTV to earn $$.
Money talks in this world. :rolleyes:

superunknown
09-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Heard from friend about they just started the noon HH recently too.

i believe due to still new, need time for more girls to be there.

Was there last Fri night. Saw that they have HH from 3pm. Beer package plus room is as low as $68 net. Was there during normal hour, very few girls though. Probably some don't dare come to work as there was a raid last Wed.

berg5678
16-08-2009, 01:33 AM
went there last thurday during hh hour,around ten rooms,girl around 20+:cool:not bad.....but at least the beer is really very cheap:D::Dcan go agian

danny92776516
16-08-2009, 11:02 PM
really not bad,went there yesterday:):)

berg5678
17-08-2009, 04:45 PM
yeah,they been raid by police last month....my gal gal told me:D

danny92776516
23-08-2009, 03:46 AM
oic,but still got gal there leh:eek:

Alan Ong
23-08-2009, 08:49 AM
Is the Happy Hour still on ?

phua4321
23-08-2009, 10:05 PM
yeah,still on.....2moro mi and 3 friends is going for hh cause our office near there:D

ahtas
24-08-2009, 11:34 AM
yeah,still on.....2moro mi and 3 friends is going for hh cause our office near there:DBro,compare to armani and dongmen which one betteR?

phua4321
25-08-2009, 02:47 PM
compare to armani and dongmen,orchard ktv comfirm more class and good service to customer.....girl still the same,20-30 gal:cool:ok,happy hunting:D:D

andyk
26-08-2009, 01:24 PM
yeah,they been raid by police last month....my gal gal told me:D

=> Last nite my good BROs were there & according to them they had to leave about 11pm when the place was raided by police !!! :eek:

monster98
26-08-2009, 01:30 PM
=> Last nite my good BROs were there & according to them they had to leave about 11pm when the place was raided by police !!! :eek:

In facts, many KTVs were raided yesterday. But the interesting part was that even PR nowsaday also have to up the lorry...

puritylee
26-08-2009, 01:37 PM
In facts, many KTVs were raided yesterday. But the interesting part was that even PR nowsaday also have to up the lorry...
What will happen to PR ?

Schenker
26-08-2009, 01:38 PM

SPR kana up lorry to make up the numbers?

Just drink coffee nia, your frd arh?

monster98
26-08-2009, 01:52 PM
SPR kana up lorry to make up the numbers?

1st time heard of SPR up the lorry..

Just drink coffee nia, your frd arh?

No sound no picture till now...

andyk
26-08-2009, 02:29 PM

=> Damn...thought recently ICA was a bit more relaxed by letting in more PRC babes in or else GL can't survive & will be a "ghost town" especially during tis "ghost month" !!! :eek:

Hey BRO Monster98,do U know which other KTVs was raided...i had a few missed calls from KTV gals but i was already in "dreamland"....Hopefully they were not so unlucky !!! :confused:

monster98
26-08-2009, 02:41 PM
[QUOTE=andyk;4046172Hey BRO Monster98,do U know which other KTVs was raided...i had a few missed calls from KTV gals but i was already in "dreamland"....Hopefully they were not so unlucky !!! :confused:[/QUOTE]

新世界along jalan besar was one of them.....

andyk
26-08-2009, 02:57 PM

=> So i guessed AV may want to "comb thru" the 2-3star KTVs....and hopefully not to those in Havelock Road !!! Already PRC GEMs are getting less and less at the KTVs then with this happening !!!...:mad:

Ahh Fatt
26-08-2009, 02:57 PM

Ur radar veri goot..... :D

sunzi
26-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Ur radar veri goot..... :D

u talk so much cock for fish, u also seldom cheong hh liao :D

puritylee
26-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Any idea how many girls up lorry. My fav phone is off.

danny92776516
27-08-2009, 12:58 PM
yeah,how many???:confused:

danny92776516
07-09-2009, 03:08 PM
reach there last friday around 4pm+,order 2 jug of beer with 2 more friends with me..:Dnot bad there

phua4321
08-09-2009, 12:46 AM
just come back from orchard ktv,getting more and more gals....quite a nice hutting place:D:D

chia505050
08-09-2009, 11:06 PM
yeah,i agree with you.alot of new gals:D:D

berg5678
09-09-2009, 09:14 PM
today just saw a pretty gal which had a very big spotlight walking into orchard ktv....hehe:Dgoing tomorrow to XXXX:D:D

phua4321
14-09-2009, 02:26 PM
i think the gal name is ke ke:D:D

phua4321
15-09-2009, 09:06 PM
bro berg5678,last friday you sit at room 168,right?:cool:

berg5678
16-09-2009, 06:22 PM
:eek:how you know:eek:

phua4321
24-09-2009, 04:53 PM
i was there wat:D:D

Smeagol
25-09-2009, 10:04 AM
reach there last friday around 4pm+,order 2 jug of beer with 2 more friends with me..:Dnot bad there

just come back from orchard ktv,getting more and more gals....quite a nice hutting place

yeah,i agree with you.alot of new gals

today just saw a pretty gal which had a very big spotlight walking into orchard ktv....hehe:Dgoing tomorrow to XXXX

bro berg5678,last friday you sit at room 168,right?

how you know

i was there wat

clones:cool:

kaninabe
25-09-2009, 10:14 AM
Are there many girls during Happy Hour ?

berg5678
27-09-2009, 09:26 PM
:Dalot,around20+

berg5678
28-09-2009, 05:32 AM
bro kaninabe,you can come with me on tue day

leongong
28-09-2009, 10:33 AM
can i join u guys there?

malehotbod71
28-09-2009, 11:29 AM
So many clones here?But what is the purpose??:confused:

berg5678
29-09-2009, 05:43 PM
bro leongong,you can page me......we can go toge:eek::D:Dther

leongong
29-09-2009, 06:06 PM
bro check yr pm!:D:D:D

leongong
29-09-2009, 06:24 PM
i guess i miss the boat liao.:(:(

Koreanlover
29-09-2009, 09:14 PM
I used to go to this place and this mm from Shenyang called RongRong sit with me. But every time I want to up her the rate is $300 so I damn sian. Whatis the market rate for short time there? She is half Korean wonder if she still there.
Regulars to orchard ktv may know the rate and her.
Still a nice place to hangout in my opinion

berg5678
01-10-2009, 05:07 AM
bro leongong,you can page me......we can go together :D:Dplease please

panstofreak
01-10-2009, 11:53 AM
I used to go to this place and this mm from Shenyang called RongRong sit with me. But every time I want to up her the rate is $300 so I damn sian. Whatis the market rate for short time there? She is half Korean wonder if she still there.
Regulars to orchard ktv may know the rate and her.
Still a nice place to hangout in my opinion

Hi Bro,
The market rate is $300 for short time and $600 for overnight.
But of course there are time when you actually get the $300 rate for overnight. (depending on how you xian the girl la)
But IMHO you have to go through the '1st time' rate one la..
Then the 2nd or 3rd time with her, you might be able to pay less.

Hope this helps.

PS. The rates that I mentioned above if for the regular session not happy hour.
Think it should be cheaper for HH.

FookKew
01-10-2009, 12:43 PM
any bro kind to share any nice mummy contact? like to go there at nite with some friend.

jackbl
01-10-2009, 12:47 PM
Wow... so many rich ppl here paying $300 for ST? No wonder the prcs see us no up when we visit joints in GL :p
Hi Bro,

GeMiNiZzzzZzz
01-10-2009, 02:21 PM
Wow, $300 bucks for ST, damn, i only offered 80-100 max for KTV girls in Geylang & i dun see them losing out in temrs of appearance or figure compared to others leh :rolleyes:
Maybe workplace loacation different, geylang lower rental, orchard higher rental, even the girls charging higher.. :p

LOLman
01-10-2009, 02:32 PM
Any bros went for the HH recently ?
I was there 2 mths ago but the gals very limited, less than 10. So we actually sian the liquior promotors (SG gals) instead, quite fun.

Was having adventure with some SBF bros yesterday at Shen Hua for HH, then LV for nite session. Today friend ask me to go HH again, planning to "packet" and makan them.
I know the rates for Sheng Hua is 250 for ST.

In Orchard KTV, i am used to mummie Nancy and she very lau chio there. Last time a gal tried to extort more tips from me, the poor prc got a slap from her. The other incident is she ask the prc to return me the tip i giave her. She take care of customer more.

FookKew
01-10-2009, 02:47 PM
In Orchard KTV, i am used to mummie Nancy and she very lau chio there. Last time a gal tried to extort more tips from me, the poor prc got a slap from her. The other incident is she ask the prc to return me the tip i giave her. She take care of customer more.

care to pm me her contact? thanks.;)

LOLman
01-10-2009, 04:12 PM
PM sent liao.

Smeagol
03-10-2009, 12:13 AM

the first KTV girl I bonk was from orchard KTV. That was 2003. Damage was $300 overnight. Bear in mind back then economy was decent, Orchard KTV was considered high end and the girls quality was nose bleeding goot. Considering current state of economy, ample supply of KTV girls, degeneration of Orchard KTV into 2nd 3rd tier joint..... I seriously dun think ST $300, Overnite $600 is a reasonable price.

wah this Nancy power!!!!

I AM SICK OF SHORT TIME AND OVERNIGHT

berg5678
05-10-2009, 01:25 AM
:eek::eek:nacy power:eek::eek:

Oak_tree
05-10-2009, 02:53 AM
any bros got any nice gals to intro in Orchard ktv? those that will go out "supper" with u type (^_^)

panstofreak
05-10-2009, 01:17 PM
the first KTV girl I bonk was from orchard KTV. That was 2003. Damage was $300 overnight. Bear in mind back then economy was decent, Orchard KTV was considered high end and the girls quality was nose bleeding goot. Considering current state of economy, ample supply of KTV girls, degeneration of Orchard KTV into 2nd 3rd tier joint..... I seriously dun think ST $300, Overnite $600 is a reasonable price.

wah this Nancy power!!!!

I AM SICK OF SHORT TIME AND OVERNIGHT

Ya, rates are steep, if I'm not wrong the mommy takes a cut too...

panstofreak
05-10-2009, 01:22 PM
nacy power

If you think Nancy is power.. wait till you meet mommy Lisa.. She really explodes!! :eek:

andyk
05-10-2009, 04:38 PM
If you think Nancy is power.. wait till you meet mommy Lisa.. She really explodes!! :eek:

=> Heard a long time ago that both MMS NANCY & LISA had Big Fight..slapping & pulled hair fight over the gals !!!....LISA is very hot tempered that will scold the PRC gals till they cry !!!...Anyway that was really a long,long time ago ! Have not been back to Orchard K for maybe more than a year already !!!...

The other nite i was driving past Orchard Towers...there were so many Streetwalkers including PRCs....waiting to be pick up !...Maybe very soon H81 opening somewhere near there ??? :D

LOLman
05-10-2009, 06:50 PM
If i still recall, it was either last year or early this year that one mummie died inside one of the room while having her supper. It was fish ball. I was there that night but the fateful incident occured at 2am after i left. It was such a sad case.
After that, i never go OK at night but tried the HH once in August.

OK is famous for mummie fighting with each other and most prc were afraid of them. Most of them went over to Mirage KTV.

As a customer or rather sucker, if i am planning for ST, i will go Mirage becos charges is 250, mummie dont take anything.

If i plan to chiong until 6am, i will go OK.

marc5
06-10-2009, 05:34 PM
=> Heard a long time ago that both MMS NANCY & LISA had Big Fight..slapping & pulled hair fight over the gals !!!....LISA is very hot tempered that will scold the PRC gals till they cry :D

Lisa is still as fierce as before bros. I pity the gal whenever the customer complains about her. She used to chase the poor attitude gals out of my KTV rooms, no face no tips given. Missed the hot chio gals Orcahrd KTV used to provide. Must visit Orchard KTV to check the stock soon...:D

andyk
06-10-2009, 06:28 PM
Lisa is still as fierce as before bros. I pity the gal whenever the customer complains about her. She used to chase the poor attitude gals out of my KTV rooms, no face no tips given. Missed the hot chio gals Orcahrd KTV used to provide. Must visit Orchard KTV to check the stock soon...:D

=> Yo BRO,do U use LISA ?...Once my client used her & i watched the way she performs...we really feel stressed by with her black face & shouting at the gals !....Same here,BRO...it was really super horny times years ago @ Orchard K !!!...Go there,select,bonk & sent the SYTs back !!!...:D...

But we have given Mummy Nancy numerous chances..every time she promised us GEMs...but damn disappointed they turn out to be BATUs ( Rocks )....And worst she try to BS us that she's busy with other rooms...so wants us to book her gals or no more !!!....:mad:

Anyway hope U can find GEMs there & look forward to your FR here soon !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk :)

pussy123
07-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Its not the first tme hearing bros saying he MMS std are failing everywhere.. also same to TAM building side. In fact so much so that the mommies got to activate the baoed MMs to come in to satisfy valuable cust. ( personally know a baoed MM kena summon for service)
Not sure is this due to (1)the prettier ones prefer to stay at china to operate as it may increasing be more lucrative there? (2)sg garma increasing screen off and reject entry to the chio chio ones? (3)china garma increasing disallow their gals "with suspect to sell" to go out as it is damaging to their image ?

Maccord
09-10-2009, 07:55 AM

share your sentiments totally bro. the standard at orchard k definitely don't command such price in my opinion!

berg5678
28-10-2009, 12:15 AM
so happenning:eek:

berg5678
29-10-2009, 11:19 PM
heard that they having promotion on monday(02/11/09)?????:confused:

Maccord
30-10-2009, 02:51 PM
heard that they having promotion on monday(02/11/09)?????:confused:

Care to share whats the promotion bro?

perish__
30-10-2009, 04:45 PM
just curious

if you go to a ktv like orchard or TAM,

when u want to take them for ST or LT,

is it a requirement that you got to pay the booking fees of S$150
and then top up the ST fees? so total cost = S$450 for short time?

need to bring a client there and not really sure how it works

tks

berg5678
08-12-2009, 02:25 AM
correct......$450:D:D

piggypigpig
15-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Heard from my papasan orchard ktv going to have christmas eve promotion. 1 bottle $388 nett!!! Cool, any guys wana check it out plz pm me.:)

darrenown
15-12-2009, 03:19 PM
just curious

if you go to a ktv like orchard or TAM,

when u want to take them for ST or LT,

is it a requirement that you got to pay the booking fees of S$150
and then top up the ST fees? so total cost = S$450 for short time?

need to bring a client there and not really sure how it works

tks

if my memories dun fail me.. should be 300 only excluding ur hotels charges.. but then i dun tink all gals do ST or LT.. but would say mostly 80%.. get the mummy or papasan to intro u..

hope my little info is useful..

geylangbonker
16-12-2009, 04:10 AM
Does anyone knows if mummy leng leng is still working there or anyone sort of heard of mummy lengleng in Orchard K?:rolleyes:
If there are regulars of Orchard K....perhaps i will know the answer ..

eternity
07-02-2010, 08:03 AM
this place still hv HH?? girls what time reach if hv, n playability?

ranking
07-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Does anyone knows if mummy leng leng is still working there or anyone sort of heard of mummy lengleng in Orchard K?:rolleyes:
If there are regulars of Orchard K....perhaps i will know the answer ..Is this mummy leng leng also known as mummy 2? If yes,i think she work there coming close to 20 yr! Lasttime always cheong there with few clients.After ktv we always go makan or gamble at her house,she is one hell of addictive gambler.Hope she still do well after so many yr there.

whk83
08-02-2010, 01:55 PM
She hardly goes to work these days. Judy has taken over her duties.

goatee33
13-06-2010, 03:05 PM
went there last thurs...it seems that Old Hollywood KTV's gals has all moved over to Orchard KTV...regulars in Hollywood KTV shld be able to find theirs gals over there...

cheers

jasonary
06-09-2010, 04:11 PM
hi, anyone had recent visits to Orchard K ? might be holding a bach night there, so need some resources. Many thanks!

marc5
06-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Was there on 21 August. The gals quality was so so only. Rejected many PRC gals brought in by mummy. Mummy brought in a big parade of Viets for a look, many CMI except attractive big boobs. Ended up enjoying the brandies more than the gals. Seemed the management needs to attract more chio PRC gals...:)

Oscar88
23-08-2011, 03:20 AM
Today i went down with a few bros to their happy hour. Alcohol is so much cheaper and the girls are so much better quality as compared to the previous time i went down. Spend lesser but still get equal of fun! The china girls now are slim and model looking, i got one with a big REAL boobies. HAHAHA. Can pm me if you need any advice or recommendation!

gambit76
23-08-2011, 10:07 AM
Today i went down with a few bros to their happy hour. Alcohol is so much cheaper and the girls are so much better quality as compared to the previous time i went down. Spend lesser but still get equal of fun! The china girls now are slim and model looking, i got one with a big REAL boobies. HAHAHA. Can pm me if you need any advice or recommendation!

Bro, there is happy hour ar Orchard K? didnt know about that. Always go there after 10pm. Should ask the mummy about it when I go there again.

Pactman
23-08-2011, 04:39 PM
I was down at Kabuki last Friday at around 11.30pm but there were not much girls available and the quality was so so.

Decided to head down to Orchard as it is only one of the two places that closes at 6.00am.

Reached Orchard at 2.30am. It was packed but Mummy managed to get a room for us. IMHO, girls there are much better due to wider selection of PRC and Vietnamese.

Booking for girls was $150.00 which is reasonable considering the time of day.

Cheers

Apprehend
23-08-2011, 07:02 PM
http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/936353_IMG_4765-horz.jpg?1290621406

Oscar88
25-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Sorry bros, unable to reply you thru pm. I totally got no idea why. Some of you guys ask me abt the damages and all. Here you go...

Happy hour from 4pm - 9pm.

Standard (Martell vsop, Chivas 12yrs) $258

Medium (Glenlivet 12yrs, Mac 10yrs) $278

Premium (Cordon Bleu, Chivas 18yrs) $388

Beer (Jug) $28.80

Beer (Tower) $72.80

-PACKAGE A (2 Jugs + 2 Towels + 1 Fruit & 2 Nuts) $68

-PACKAGE B (4 Jugs + 4 Towels + 2 Fruit & 2 Nuts) $98

-PACKAGE C (6 Jugs + 6 Towels + 2 Fruit & 2 Nuts) $188

-PACKAGE D (9 Jugs + 9 Towels + 3 Fruit & 3 Nuts) $278

Tips for ladies.
-Butterfly $50
-Booking $150

Tips for mummy.
-$50 onwards

Can look for papasan P88 and reservation rooms with Daniel at 9671 4033.

gambit76
25-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Tks bro for the info :)

Oscar88
26-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Tks bro for the info :)

Np bro! :)

SUESAMA
29-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Any Bros willing to go from 4th Sep to 11th?

All days are open to me.

I'm 34, tall and fit. I have good manner and knows how to treat gals there.

Pls give me chance to join and share the wonderful experience of Singapore's night Life!!!!

P.S. Business man from Korea and bros who take me to and Singapore's KTV will have chance to experience fantastic night life of Korea when you visit. That's for sure!!!

Thanks

catchyou
29-08-2011, 11:24 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_AUDePUNjKts/TEb_1saIlVI/AAAAAAAAAtg/-DIiUCK0erw/s1600/DSC06501.JPG

somefools
30-08-2011, 03:30 PM
Went yesterday... this place is cool. Lotsa model lookalike babes... I am a PRC fan!

saltwet
01-09-2011, 03:47 PM
Think to go for HH but don know got gals a not? Any brudders, know when these gals start work there?:cool:

condy
01-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Was there yest during happy hr. Heard the girls are there from 4plus 5pm. The girls look just as good as the night hr! The alcohol is damn cheap too, opened 2 bottles of Martel with my friends yest. Went at abt 530pm. Overall spending less during happy hr and still get the same quality, worth the money definitely.

drunken
01-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Was there yest during happy hr. Heard the girls are there from 4plus 5pm. The girls look just as good as the night hr! The alcohol is damn cheap too, opened 2 bottles of Martel with my friends yest. Went at abt 530pm. Overall spending less during happy hr and still get the same quality, worth the money definitely.

hi bro,
The gals on mummy system during hh & sh?
thanks

joemarieg
02-09-2011, 03:38 AM
Was at orchard recently, have not been there for the last two years, alcohol prices has increased. Chivas 480, I guess this market pricer.

Girl quality, having living experience in china, I normally don't do for PRC women in Singapore but the quality of PRC women is very high in orchard supreme. Playibility, for mod prc ladies is low.

Icemanlow
30-09-2011, 12:18 AM

Beer (Jug) $28.80

Beer (Tower) $72.80

Tips for ladies.
-Butterfly $50
-Booking $150

Tips for mummy.
-$50 onwards

Any bro here can share the price for non Happy Hour? Is there 2 sessions, from 9pm to 3am, and 3am to 6am? Are the prices the same?

enzer88
30-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Was at orchard recently, have not been there for the last two years, alcohol prices has increased. Chivas 480, I guess this market pricer.

Girl quality, having living experience in china, I normally don't do for PRC women in Singapore but the quality of PRC women is very high in orchard supreme. Playibility, for mod prc ladies is low.

Bro,is it butterfly or booking system for nite hour?

Legend
08-10-2011, 12:26 PM
both butterfly as well as booking system... however, if the girl is good and u start with butterfly, sometimes they get booked by someone else and stop coming back. then regret :) happened to me :)

toss_stalker
26-10-2011, 04:29 AM
was there for the first time, and i'm liking what i got...

a bit exp, but i think the girls are quality...

got contacts for one girl, think will ask her out w/o going for the ktv...

service and experience with her was quite good. :)

reserves
26-10-2011, 01:49 PM
was there for the first time, and i'm liking what i got...

a bit exp, but i think the girls are quality...

got contacts for one girl, think will ask her out w/o going for the ktv...

service and experience with her was quite good. :)

Are there a hanging flower segment in Orchard KTV ?

toss_stalker
31-10-2011, 01:22 AM
Don't think so. Can other bros verify?

moemoeboy
01-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Sorry bros, unable to reply you thru pm. I totally got no idea why. Some of you guys ask me abt the damages and all. Here you go...

Beer (Jug) $28.80

Beer (Tower) $72.80

Tips for ladies.
-Butterfly $50
-Booking $150

Tips for mummy.
-$50 onwards

Hi Bro, may i know if the prices stated is for HH only? or its the usual pricing? The playability of the girls there is low as in how low? Cannot TNN that kind or what? Cos am gonna bring a couple of 1st timers to have a ktv session so am exploring options besides my usual RS ktv(playability not so high) :D

wukong68
10-01-2012, 10:54 AM
Bros, anyone tried Natasha before? Heard shes one of the few singapore girl there!

KCLIM73
03-02-2012, 08:33 AM
I recently went to this joint after so many years of being in the scene. Always thought this was an old joint not worth exploring. But I change my mind now. Sat with this girl call herself qian qian from Hunan.. She from certain angles look like Aaron kwok's girlfriend! Big eyes but not so tall la. I can't remember her name but her Angmoh name is Lynn hung. Oh wait. It's xiong dai Lin. That's it. Here's her pix. http://www.asianbite.com/photos/aaron-kwok-lynn-hung_24945.jpg

Anyone knows whether she can up? I'm gonna spend some money and time on her but don't want to waste resources. Heheh. If not, gonna try and report back Liao! I didn't ask to go out to fuck for $300 yet cos I didnt wanna ruin her impression of me since she hasn't asked.

alfonse
03-02-2012, 10:38 AM
I recently went to this joint after so many years of being in the scene. Always thought this was an old joint not worth exploring. But I change my mind now. Sat with this girl call herself qian qian from Hunan.. She from certain angles look like Aaron kwok's girlfriend! Big eyes but not so tall la. I can't remember her name but her Angmoh name is Lynn hung. Oh wait. It's xiong dai Lin. That's it. Here's her pix. http://www.asianbite.com/photos/aaron-kwok-lynn-hung_24945.jpg

Anyone knows whether she can up? I'm gonna spend some money and time on her but don't want to waste resources. Heheh. If not, gonna try and report back Liao! I didn't ask to go out to fuck for $300 yet cos I didnt wanna ruin her impression of me since she hasn't asked.

Bro, whether the girl can up or not just ask the mummy can liao. The mummy can take care of everything for you. That's how I normally arrange if I wanna bring the girl out.

KCLIM73
03-02-2012, 11:05 AM
But you know the mummy also close to the girl. They will share the info and then she will tell the girl that I asked. This one I am portraying a goodie two shoe guy (in a KTV, yeah right) format to her. :P

alfonse
03-02-2012, 12:57 PM
But you know the mummy also close to the girl. They will share the info and then she will tell the girl that I asked. This one I am portraying a goodie two shoe guy (in a KTV, yeah right) format to her. :P

No problem one. Just discreetly ask the mummy if the girl is ok to go out. The mummies will know whether the girls go out with customers.

besafe
03-02-2012, 06:22 PM

Bro,
Pardon me for asking.
Why do you think that this will make her "like" you more?
If she can be bought with a price, it doesn't matter.... Right?
Cheers and wish you all the best.

KCLIM73
04-02-2012, 07:46 PM
Bro,
Pardon me for asking.
Why do you think that this will make her "like" you more?
If she can be bought with a price, it doesn't matter.... Right?
Cheers and wish you all the best.

Just in the mood to fall in love. Maybe spend $40,000 for a kiss. Haha.