PDA

View Full Version : Business idea

benjm85
10-06-2019, 12:06 PM
Guys i have an idea to provide transport service for those ktv and spa girls etc. Meaning fetch them from their home to their workplace and after work send them back. One trip can take a few girls if rent a minibus.
Cos i thinking these girls always take grab or taxi to and from work, and somemore need to wait for taxi quite dangeorus if kanna spot check etc.

Can also fetch the new girls from airport etc. What u guys think? Got such service currently? May need to work with the mummies and managers for business.

Vanda
10-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Guys i have an idea to provide transport service for those ktv and spa girls etc. Meaning fetch them from their home to their workplace and after work send them back. One trip can take a few girls if rent a minibus.
Cos i thinking these girls always take grab or taxi to and from work, and somemore need to wait for taxi quite dangeorus if kanna spot check etc.

Can also fetch the new girls from airport etc. What u guys think? Got such service currently? May need to work with the mummies and managers for business.

May worth to explore but considering the route of dropping of these ladies and they do have customers picking them up. You must understand the route and destinations have many drop off locations. If they do not have customers, meaning they are zero fighters :D
Are you for sex or for business? This may not be a promising business in terms of feasibility and you may want to do a market research yourself.

charlestan666
10-06-2019, 01:07 PM
Not a new idea but no one is doing this. Might be good to understand what is the reason.

I know some girls have their designated drivers. Not sure how it works though.

Vanda
10-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Alternatively you may consider use of 7 seater or 10 seater van for a starter. Most important things are repeatablity of business to ensure finacial income on long term basis

moruf
10-06-2019, 06:42 PM

Most of these girls would have someone to fetch them back (good ones = benz, bmw, porsche.... bad ones = toyota, mazda, etc). Even if they don't at the moment, give them 1 to 2 months, and they will. Those that must take grab or taxi, they're new. Or, they're doing so badly at business that they're probably broke.

Those without dedicated "drivers" normally have "on-call drivers" that arrive faster than grab and fetches them anywhere for free.

You're not sure about how designated drivers work? Normally these drivers pay the girls a few thousand dollars a month to be their designated drivers.

As for those new girls from the airport? Agents will settle their transport, as they earn their fees from delivering the girls from overseas right to the doorstep of the business. Some owners will send their own people to the airport to confiscate the passport and all the money on the girls to make sure they don't get any funny ideas. No one I know ever worried about new girls not making it to the shop.

As for those girls that take taxi everywhere to "work", they probably make more money than the average joe. The good ones make about $50k to $100k a month. They take taxis because they are "rich" and should not be sharing vehicles with others, and it happens that all 3 to 5 of their "boyfriends" are busy on that day.

Sure there are exceptions, but I'm not sure they will be able to sustain your business idea.

Just my 2 cents as someone who isn't from the consumer side. But don't let me views stop you if you think this is the next big thing.

otamay
10-06-2019, 06:54 PM
And to add to moruf's inputs, some of these girls stay rather close by or walking distance to their working place.

Vanda
10-06-2019, 07:04 PM
And to add to moruf's inputs, some of these girls stay rather close by or walking distance to their working place.

That is quite true!

moruf
11-06-2019, 06:20 AM

yeah, it's part of the agent's job to get them housing that's within walking distance of their workplace, or at the least close-by. I've no idea how they do it, but they always manage to find bed spaces for the girls nearby.

But then there are those that goes further away for other.. *ahem* engagements/work after official working hours..

I presume our good bro was aiming for those? :p

sohbuckkong
11-06-2019, 07:03 AM

You are born yesterday to think this is a new and a great idea. 30 yrs ago i was working in a nighclub and we already have company bus to fetch us, including night club hostesses, home after work at 3.30am

jameschong1
12-06-2019, 02:10 PM
[QUOTE=benjm85;18805445]Guys i have an idea to provide transport service for those ktv and spa girls etc. Meaning fetch them from their home to their workplace and after work send them back. One trip can take a few girls if rent a minibus.
u cb brain stop tok cock here
do u know u can kena up lorry by AV if u drive working girls around?
u can be charge for living on woman under the law?

biz idea? go sell hum chimp bang lah!