PDA

View Full Version : Bars / Pubs to recommend

elvix
09-06-2019, 10:44 PM
Where you guys usually go for drinks , when u wanna have some time alone just chilling. Not kopithiam but like bars...

Personally i like to go Le'Noir at Clark Quay

Just looking around for recommendations for drinking places to go alone. Any bros can intro ?

a nice drinking place ( not kopi thiam of course :D) not so crowded, nice ambience dont have to be very well dressed, to chill. Fun and friendly environment to spend time.

angurvadal
11-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Yes . Any bros with recommendations? I lost my drinking spot after TBB closed down

angurvadal
11-06-2019, 05:48 PM
TBB @ Tiong Bahru

nicklite
11-06-2019, 08:05 PM
For Singaporean girls, i still love boat quay Jab 1. Never ending desire for countless sg syt hoolah. Just don't get trapped or you will never unlock the gate.

zendra
11-06-2019, 08:12 PM
My khakis and I usually go to Bugis Cube. Many chinese pubs there on level 5. And more importantly, quite a handful of Singaporean waitresses :D

happy.ger
13-06-2019, 11:30 AM
I often drink alone too.
Try the drinking spots at Cuppage? On a nice night out, its nice to sit outdoors and keep throwing them back, till you lose count.

Manuarsenal
13-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Well...as for me...I mostly go to neighbour hood pubs. ..seldom travel to town area to have a drink...is easier and faster to reach home early...😀

angurvadal
13-06-2019, 01:04 PM
After I moved to punggol , everywhere seems far . Any bros can recommend a nice drinking spot on n punggol ?

jennytan
13-06-2019, 05:02 PM
if u stay in the west, then u can try blooie's roadhouse at railmall....quite a chill bar+grill, can go in tshirt/shorts and no one will care. usually not very crowded

arl127
13-06-2019, 05:08 PM
if u stay in the west, then u can try blooie's roadhouse at railmall....quite a chill bar+grill, can go in tshirt/shorts and no one will care. usually not very crowded

Would like to pay a visit there.

xqazerx
13-06-2019, 05:12 PM

That place is quiet. Good spot i guess because not much people. Free parking also.

KVX10
13-06-2019, 05:31 PM
I'm also typically at neighborhood pubs. Just coz its convenient.
Else it's around the raffles area near my work place.

Haven't really find a spot where I can meet milfs yet though. If anyone has any idea. Hit me up.

ourworld
13-06-2019, 10:42 PM
Wa,,, it’s been so long since I last have such luxury,,,,
Ever since we have kids,,,
We seldom hang out at such places,,,
But if really really lucky when we return to Spore,
And my kids are ok to spend their night with my parents or my in-Law
My husband and I will go to either Mandarin Marina hotel lounge,,,
Or Tower club,, But Tower club close kinda early,,,

Other than that our usual drinking would be in our living room,,,
Hahahaa,,,
But if you ask me,, we are staying in thailand most of our time,,,
Sometime when kids sleep,,, we sneak out for some drinks at the nearby pub,,
There are plenty of pubs or bars near to our residential,,

Aware66
14-06-2019, 07:41 AM

sounds like a cool place to check out...

Brobojio
14-06-2019, 08:50 PM
After I moved to punggol , everywhere seems far . Any bros can recommend a nice drinking spot on n punggol ?

Bro. There’s Obar at Punggol Marina. Got live band usually belting out Chinese pop. There’s also an al fresco makan/drinking joint nearer the water. Can’t remember the name. Usually quiet on week nights.

Sjiaojiao
15-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Notice there is a gay guy always singing alone
He think he sing very well

Girl mix

One tattoo very nice n Syt
61 Boat Quay second floor

HIVsucks_XXX
15-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Just walk into any pubs in goldenmile complex, low cost and drink while hearing music blasting in the small confine area.

Aware66
15-06-2019, 11:52 PM
Bro. There’s Obar at Punggol Marina. Got live band usually belting out Chinese pop. There’s also an al fresco makan/drinking joint nearer the water. Can’t remember the name. Usually quiet on week nights.

Was at Obar 2 months ago. Live band was very noisy but it does give me an opportunity to speak close to my gal into her ear and at the same time hold her closer to me so that she can hear. :D

elvix
25-06-2019, 09:02 PM
So u prefer sit inside or outside? If outside then prefer the bar table or round table? :)

I always sit outside at the bar table :D

dvilla
25-06-2019, 09:12 PM
I often drink alone too.
Try the drinking spots at Cuppage? On a nice night out, its nice to sit outdoors and keep throwing them back, till you lose count.

oh drinking alone has its perks too...no one to disturb, just there to enjoy the nite...

dvilla
25-06-2019, 09:13 PM
obar at tradehub is not bad too....fri/sat there is live band...

Stevebexk
03-10-2022, 02:12 PM
I often drink alone too.

Wooowwwwi at times drink alone to..
Depends where I am…
If u wanna catch up for a drink together
Do PM