PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know Where Is Dong Guang KTV ?

andyk
25-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Hello Bros,

Heard this place is really "happening" & Happy Hours starts at 4pm everyday ! And many China babes from other KTVs "transit" there & sometimes even non-KTV china babes work there ! And there are NO manasans & tipping is very minimal liked $20 - $30 !

Heard it's somewhere at New Bridge Road,any Bros know exactly where it is & confirm if it's true what i heard ! Please share ! :)

crier
25-07-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh oh, u never post in DG threadm ...

AHGONG
25-07-2007, 04:11 PM
u aiming to be zapped isit? give u the benefit of doubt....next time search the thread b4 you start another thread ok....DG is near jalan sultan, textile center area............

crier
25-07-2007, 04:15 PM
u aiming to be zapped isit? give u the benefit of doubt....next time search the thread b4 you start another thread ok....DG is near jalan sultan, textile center area............

Hehe, AhGong, u the expert in this Pudong, DG KTV ...

andyk
25-07-2007, 04:21 PM
Thanks & Noted !

Guessed you guys have checked out the place already ?

Sounds liked you guys are pretty "seasoned" here ! Must kowtow already ! ha ha !

Ibonk
25-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Hehe, AhGong, u the expert in this Pudong, DG KTV ...

Bingo! u just found the right guy to talk to, m8!

Ibonk
25-07-2007, 04:42 PM

The Grandmaster has spoken..........

Listen closely and you shall benefit from his wisdom.

Rof|maoxz
25-07-2007, 04:43 PM
Hello Bros,

Heard this place is really "happening" & Happy Hours starts at 4pm everyday ! And many China babes from other KTVs "transit" there & sometimes even non-KTV china babes work there ! And there are NO manasans & tipping is very minimal liked $20 - $30 !

Heard it's somewhere at New Bridge Road,any Bros know exactly where it is & confirm if it's true what i heard ! Please share ! :)

Ask ibonk, you wont' go wrong. :D

No Sex
25-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Ask ibonk, you wont' go wrong. :D

So Ibonk or AhGong is the king of PD n DG

dap26
25-07-2007, 04:57 PM
Dong Guan KTV
788 North Bridge Rd
Tel : 6396 6397

Next time do a search.There are thread on this ktv..

andyk
25-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Yo,Bros !

So very sorry as i'm new here ! But anyways,thanks !

But anyway,we have taken note who are the "kings of DG,etc" Ha Ha !

Yeah,I already read the DG thread,I felt so "oudated" as since many cheongsters already been there & done it !!!

Still prefer Lido & Tianamen for "Happy Hours" & after that Orchard K & Club Infinitute for more....So will probably abort the idea of checking out DG !!!

AHGONG
25-07-2007, 10:51 PM
So Ibonk or AhGong is the king of PD n DG

me not king Ibonk is....me just a dirty old man serving all these royalties... :D

rubbish bin
25-07-2007, 11:18 PM

To be more precise Jalan sultan main road, beside aliwal street, infront of aliwal hotel.

No Sex
26-07-2007, 12:27 AM
me not king Ibonk is....me just a dirty old man serving all these royalties... :D

U not king meh? Old man, but u younger then me hor.

Ahh_Boi
26-07-2007, 12:34 AM
Ask ibonk, you wont' go wrong. I thought u gonna say " Lai Lai Lets discuss!! " :D

mebirdie
26-07-2007, 08:14 AM
I thought u gonna say " Lai Lai Lets discuss!! " :D

You should not be in DG thread..... Do not disturb our peace. Just rest more and prepare your mission. :D

Kunotz
26-07-2007, 10:35 AM
You should not be in DG thread..... Do not disturb our peace. Just rest more and prepare your mission. :D

But this thread shouldnt exist in the first place ... maybe mod can delete it ...

Optimus_Prime
26-07-2007, 10:49 AM
I thought u gonna say " Lai Lai Lets discuss!! "

Come I say it on his behalf :

"Lai Lai Lets Discuss !!"

You should not be in DG thread..... Do not disturb our peace. Just rest more and prepare your mission.

U can never keep a horny man down..... I bet he is still chionging in STEALTH mode...ke ke :p

andyk
26-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Sound liked some Bros are "die hard" DG goers !!!

Must be "happenning" place !!!

Will take note of the location ! Thanks again !

Ahh_Boi
26-07-2007, 11:20 AM
U can never keep a horny man down..... I bet he is still chionging in STEALTH mode...ke ke U lidat pichar my lobang goot meh??? :D

Green Bird
26-07-2007, 11:21 AM
U lidat pichar my lobang goot meh??? :D

This lobang already pichar liao, still can pichar meh .....

Pramoda
27-07-2007, 01:29 AM
Why start a thread just to ask for the address ?:rolleyes:

andyk
30-07-2007, 09:56 AM
Finally drove past the DG last friday ! Black painted shophouses & closed to the budget hotel too !

Still waiting for my buddy who told me about DG to check out the place & the "latest selection of PRCs" available there !

Any Bros been there recently ? Care to update ?

dap26
30-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Finally drove past the DG last friday ! Black painted shophouses & closed to the budget hotel too !

Still waiting for my buddy who told me about DG to check out the place & the "latest selection of PRCs" available there !

Any Bros been there recently ? Care to update ?

Actually there is a thread liao.Pls post yr posting here in future.http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=36890&highlight=DONG+GUAN

andyk
30-07-2007, 03:33 PM
Many thanks to all the BROS who had shared PRC contacts & FRs with me !!!

Please keep it coming !!! :)

andyk
31-07-2007, 12:17 PM
To : All DG "Seniors Samsters"

Finally i drove past DG a few days ago,it's several Black Shophouses...and close to a budget hotel,it's ideal set up ! :)

Can you Bros let me know the "set up" there ? How many pte rooms ? How to select the gals since there are no mamasans ? And what the "damages" liked ?

Or is DG already "history" since the other thread have been quite slow moving !....Maybe too many "competitors" with similar set ups in Geylang !

Noticed there were a few PRCs eating nearby..Think you can actually chat & pick them up there & proceed to wherever you want ! :)