PDA

View Full Version : Health center in yishun

Junkie456
08-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Hi newbie to this website but definitely not newbie to health centers in yishun. I've been to almost all centers in yishun and will be sharing everything with you everything
CP area got 3 that help your little bro marikita and spray. Above bakery, beside NL and beside angel. Tried my luck beside pet shop, got touch but no release.
400+ got alot shops. Mostly I go to don't have happy time but definitely got touch and go. Don't ask me for PM. Location is already given. Hope you bros have a good time in yishun. If got any areas you want me to try for you, pm me.

airmike
09-06-2019, 05:20 AM
Hi newbie to this website but definitely not newbie to health centers in yishun. I've been to almost all centers in yishun and will be sharing everything with you everything
CP area got 3 that help your little bro marikita and spray. Above bakery, beside NL and beside angel. Tried my luck beside pet shop, got touch but no release.
400+ got alot shops. Mostly I go to don't have happy time but definitely got touch and go. Don't ask me for PM. Location is already given. Hope you bros have a good time in yishun. If got any areas you want me to try for you, pm me.
The one beside pet shop is Tcm one?

NorthGuy
09-06-2019, 11:12 AM

400+ need to take $88 and any additional if offered is extra tips. Beside NL is not a place to go to if you want a massage, basically a fuck-shop which is not worth going.

The one beside pet shop is Tcm one?

Beside pet shop make you dream. Need to take $88 package too.

hamsupter
09-06-2019, 11:16 AM
Bro, above bakery one damage is 50+50? Ladies SYT or MILF? Thanks.

ChiaaMuiChieww
09-06-2019, 11:22 AM
Bro, above bakery one damage is 50+50? Ladies SYT or MILF? Thanks.

Also need to pay $88. No $50. All MILFs there.

ShittyAss
09-06-2019, 11:39 AM

U are still a newbie everywhere.

Do u know what is a Health Centre? Difference between HC, TN, spa?

U sure Yishun has a health Centre?

Psam
09-06-2019, 01:06 PM
My take on Yishun.

Next to NL... Fkshop, piano massage, 40+ Milf. Gave up after trying a few time. I won't say it is bad.. all depends on what you want. very Commercial feel.

4xx got 3 - 2 is P88 shops.. means... they expect you to pay $88 + $50 tips.. I had quite a bit of fun in these 2 place. go late at night for an exciting time. I was a regular in 1 of them... so I get some extra service.

Next to Petshop - decent massage if you don't want extra service, counter will pester you to take some super ex package, the girls will just do their job. No GQ for me even when I always book the same girl when I pay only for basic massage.

All the above I gave up liao.

The last 1.. is the only 1 with decently good massage, occasional release.. must not be shy to request. (I was told not to share this fact, so please don't pm me for contact) just follow the TS hint.

Personally, Don't waste time on Massage shop, pay $100 can get you much more from FL or ML.

Superpress
09-06-2019, 01:15 PM

I like your message..Almost every body ask for exchange points. For newbies dun have point..to change..this is defeat the purpose of sharing.. Forum..

Hmm522
09-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Care to share location bro? Sounds great. Tks in advance.

Psam
09-06-2019, 01:52 PM
Now a days when I go massage, most of the time I make my intentions very clear. Either tell them you just want massage and nothing else or ask what offer is on the table.

Last Friday, my regular ML was not free, I ask the other ML is she can offer FJ.. Lol. Got a HJ +some licking. Lol.

They are here to make money, we are there to enjoy, no need to be shy.

Psam
09-06-2019, 01:54 PM
Care to share location bro? Sounds great. Tks in advance.

Ts already say location given. Read the post again.

Bulface1
09-06-2019, 11:16 PM
can pm me for contact or place??

wonderfun
10-06-2019, 09:11 AM
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18773051&highlight=#post18773051

This is a bad FR about a PRC woman working in a spa in Sembawang. I don't know about her PRC girl colleagues.

douchebag55
10-06-2019, 10:13 AM
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=18773051&highlight=#post18773051

This is a bad FR about a PRC woman working in a spa in Sembawang. I don't know about her PRC girl colleagues.

This one gone for good already HAHA

NorthGuy
10-06-2019, 10:38 AM
This is what i heard from ML. For those with $88 package if you do not take it, counter lady/boss will check on your room through the window. If ML is caught massaging areas or doing stuff which is not allowed for basic $50, they will be heavily fined.

ShittyAss
10-06-2019, 01:34 PM
This is what i heard from ML. For those with $88 package if you do not take it, counter lady/boss will check on your room through the window. If ML is caught massaging areas or doing stuff which is not allowed for basic $50, they will be heavily fined.

Ban such joints

Woshishen
10-06-2019, 02:07 PM
I know all of the place except the one beside angel, where is the angel? Can someone enlighten me? Thanks

r.fowler
10-06-2019, 02:12 PM
is massage parlour and not HC i assume.

chiongsterr
10-06-2019, 04:15 PM
Reviews for yishun area quite cui leh... Like not worth it leh.

NorthGuy
10-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Reviews for yishun area quite cui leh... Like not worth it leh.

Yes. Yishun dont have any worth it+fun joints. As i stay in the area, i've tried all joints and nowadays i venture down to AMK/Town/Geylang/Jb.

rainfuck
11-06-2019, 12:49 AM
any reviews of the one at yishun 23x?

NorthGuy
11-06-2019, 10:39 AM
any reviews of the one at yishun 23x?

It's a place for clean massage only.

TattooMan
11-06-2019, 11:42 AM

This is very common in many places. I stopped visiting JE O Spa also because of this reason.

sash1401
16-02-2020, 11:34 PM
Hi guys pardon my ignorant... been living in yishun for many yrs but can i noe where is cp and nl?

NorthGuy
17-02-2020, 09:49 AM
Hi guys pardon my ignorant... been living in yishun for many yrs but can i noe where is cp and nl?

So you dig out a thread that is 8 months old. CP is chong pang, NL is nasi lemak.

sash1401
17-02-2020, 11:18 AM
So you dig out a thread that is 8 months old. CP is chong pang, NL is nasi lemak.

Haha, thanks bro!

supershaft
18-02-2020, 05:56 AM
Time to relive this thread and get YISHUN ROARING again!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

holala
18-02-2020, 03:50 PM
Yes. Yishun dont have any worth it+fun joints. As i stay in the area, i've tried all joints and nowadays i venture down to AMK/Town/Geylang/Jb.

yes early 2000s, 418 there is the best

Northpoint
18-02-2020, 05:18 PM
Previously at CP above bakery also good, but kena raided and now change management liao, open for about 2mths liao, still havent go and try. Heard only got old folks there for massage.

supershaft
18-02-2020, 09:58 PM
Plasm do share contact if any bro happen to know where Nita of ex Kang yuan ge is working now :D

charles19
18-02-2020, 11:17 PM
Previously at CP above bakery also good, but kena raided and now change management liao, open for about 2mths liao, still havent go and try. Heard only got old folks there for massage.

Haha ya agreed...anyone know where all the ML go? I lost their contact

sipeklong
19-02-2020, 03:05 AM
Another thread for yishun? Thought there is already one?... ;)
P88 or no p88.... my take is p88 with extra service, super low tips $20~30.
$50 massage with extra service or roaming, usually would tip $30~50....

Northpoint
19-02-2020, 03:27 AM
Haha ya agreed...anyone know where all the ML go? I lost their contact

Go back china liao

glosso
22-02-2020, 05:31 PM
Michelle is back.
Her massage is as good as before. Slight on the strong side.
Other ML are else where.

charles19
22-02-2020, 08:35 PM
Michelle is back.
Other ML are else where.

Can PM where is she at now?

NorthGuy
23-02-2020, 10:08 AM
Michelle is back.
Other ML are else where.

Michelle of yang guang ?

hi2u
23-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Mind sharing bro?

Michelle is back.
Other ML are else where.

sgpiggybank
23-02-2020, 04:45 PM

The above bakery got new batch liaoz. First batch of old milf all gone. 88 still have intense teasing but no hj. Avoid the thai milf, her massage n teasing is non exist...

sgpiggybank
23-02-2020, 04:46 PM
Michelle of yang guang ?

I still prefer mary and too bad she is gone forever.

Kenjoa80
25-02-2020, 08:34 PM
The above bakery got new batch liaoz. First batch of old milf all gone. 88 still have intense teasing but no hj. Avoid the thai milf, her massage n teasing is non exist...
Actually there is gq. I guess depend on ml. Went there twice, once with wifey,don't know what is e ml name, keep using her breast to hit my head. No gq ask as wifey Around.
Went again e following day,choose their p88.end up kanna chop. Half-way thru, say scares not enough time, ask wan to add 30min or not, I say OK. Then when press in front, help u press ur balls everything then gq, add $50 say actually cannot do but I help u. So total damage 88+40(30min) +50(extra) .think e management same as last time. Just they change name

Kenjoa80
25-02-2020, 08:41 PM
Actually there r still a few in yishun n sembawang. Just need to know where to go.
Yishun I know of 3 n sembawang 1. Pm me if interested to know. I try to reply u.

Kenjoa80
27-02-2020, 03:11 PM
Sorry, I will onli share with bros with high point/power. Those with low power/points, join last year, I wont be sharing anything with u. I also have to protect e playground. For those bros with low point/power, try to contribute a bit here n there, I'm sure bros here will up u. U just got to spend a bit money to go try e spa out. For those who got place to share, I'm sure u also spend money n time to try out before u know e place. So for those who pm me n I did not repy, that mean u don't meet e requirements.

kitts1000
27-02-2020, 03:18 PM
Share? Tyty

sgpiggybank
27-02-2020, 04:22 PM
Actually there is gq. I guess depend on ml. Went there twice, once with wifey,don't know what is e ml name, keep using her breast to hit my head. No gq ask as wifey Around.
Went again e following day,choose their p88.end up kanna chop. Half-way thru, say scares not enough time, ask wan to add 30min or not, I say OK.
Then when press in front, help u press ur balls everything then gq, add $50 say actually cannot do but I help u. So total damage 88+40(30min) +50(extra) .think e management same as last time. Just they change name

This shop I usually will go and one time suddenly release due to extreme teasing and the ml face went pale and say you go wash the trousers....boss will check and if found out they will be sent back. Strictly no HJ but 88 packge you ge quite extreme teasing. Just avoid the fat milf thai, mostly gives good teasing but will not take your rod and stroke..Michelle is too over book and yet have chance to try her since she is back. Still miss mary more and wonder is she the one that get caught so the shop have to change name..

Sorry, I will onli share with bros with high point/power. Those with low power/points, join last year, I wont be sharing anything with u. I also have to protect e playground. For those bros with low point/power, try to contribute a bit here n there, I'm sure bros here will up u. U just got to spend a bit money to go try e spa out. For those who got place to share, I'm sure u also spend money n time to try out before u know e place. So for those who pm me n I did not repy, that mean u don't meet e requirements.
Bro,

Mind to share. Actually I may know cos mostly all in Yishun, Upper Thomson and Sembawang I tried before already. To be frank all have HJ one and depends whether you like the ML looks anot and the price it is reasonable. Some north side charge also 80 for HJ. 150 for BBBJ ..250 for FJ..Crazy...

sgpiggybank
27-02-2020, 04:50 PM
Any one tried oasis spa slightly out of yishun? See facebook photos like not bad. Can pm me the details?

sipeklong
27-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Any one tried oasis spa slightly out of yishun? See facebook photos like not bad. Can pm me the details?

Hmm just check out location from google. Parking like quite tough as that side like construction taking place. Tonight i go check their FB again.. if photo is real, no harm go try since chiio bu.. lolx

supershaft
02-03-2020, 06:45 AM
any recommendation for authentic good hard massage to really loosen the knots on an aching body? Thankie!!

sgpiggybank
02-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Hmm just check out location from google. Parking like quite tough as that side like construction taking place. Tonight i go check their FB again.. if photo is real, no harm go try since chiio bu.. lolx

Try liao? Any FR can pm?

NorthGuy
02-03-2020, 10:20 AM
One of the lady on their FB had already RTC.

Cookieboy
02-03-2020, 08:53 PM
Hi, anyone can pls pm me the name/location of the above bakery one, walked around but couldnt find it XD

sipeklong
03-03-2020, 02:15 AM
Try liao? Any FR can pm?

Try? No lah.. during this period, even the regular places I also never go.
Dont want to end up kena covid and cannot link the dots of where I went before...

NorthGuy
03-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Try? No lah.. during this period, even the regular places I also never go.
Dont want to end up kena covid and cannot link the dots of where I went before...

Same here, i had abstain from massage for 1 month+ already. The risk is still there... Look at some cases, got symptoms already still go here and there. How many mp disinfect the bed and face hole after every customer ? Worse if the bed comes with a fabric bed skirting cover which i doubt they change. Walk on the streets and you can see people coughing and sneezing away without mask.

ricky79
05-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Used to frequent 1 at level 2 blk 418 St 11... There is 2 shops I can remember the name maybe it's four season.... Anybody knows where the milf linda is still there?

Zzun
23-03-2020, 07:47 AM
Same here, i had abstain from massage for 1 month+ already. The risk is still there... Look at some cases, got symptoms already still go here and there. How many mp disinfect the bed and face hole after every customer ? Worse if the bed comes with a fabric bed skirting cover which i doubt they change. Walk on the streets and you can see people coughing and sneezing away without mask.
Stopped for like 2 months too. So tempted to go. But after seeing ur comment make me rethink again.

Anyone knows where the old yangguang spa ppl go to?

Superflying
23-03-2020, 07:11 PM
Actually there r still a few in yishun n sembawang. Just need to know where to go.
Yishun I know of 3 n sembawang 1. Pm me if interested to know. I try to reply u.

Hi. Pm details for all? Staying North. Thanks!

Cookieboy
25-03-2020, 10:31 AM
Recently tried the one beside pet shop (at least I think this is the one TS is referribg to). When I came, I was greeted by a MILF and I asked her how many girls were working there. At that time, there were 2 ladies and I ended up picking the first MILF. Massage was not bad because the strength was there for me. In the middle of the massage, she whispered to me, "what extra service do you want?". After a short discussion, ended up taking just HDLY. And for me, the HJ was better compared to some of the other shops I went to because the ML was not rushing it. She strokes it slowly while playing with my balls. I was allowed to undress her and play with her tits as well until I finally released. In overall, it was quite a good experience.

If any bros here know if the shop above the bakery is still open, pls PM me so I can try and give a revew here :)

warrior2013
13-12-2020, 04:42 PM
Recently tried the one beside pet shop (at least I think this is the one TS is referribg to). When I came, I was greeted by a MILF and I asked her how many girls were working there. At that time, there were 2 ladies and I ended up picking the first MILF. Massage was not bad because the strength was there for me. In the middle of the massage, she whispered to me, "what extra service do you want?". After a short discussion, ended up taking just HDLY. And for me, the HJ was better compared to some of the other shops I went to because the ML was not rushing it. She strokes it slowly while playing with my balls. I was allowed to undress her and play with her tits as well until I finally released. In overall, it was quite a good experience.

If any bros here know if the shop above the bakery is still open, pls PM me so I can try and give a revew here :)
The Jap nihongo billboard shop next to pet shop is not bad. Tried tianTian strong massage and chatty. GQ nvr ask. Dream On or someting...lol

suemat
13-12-2020, 05:41 PM

Agreed, better abstain for a while!