PDA

View Full Version : 24 hours massage in west

marchale
07-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Bros anyone know any 24hours massage in west area?

magicgree
07-06-2019, 11:25 PM
there is none...

venum
07-06-2019, 11:37 PM
E spa along jw a1. 24hrs

afterburn
09-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Bros anyone know any 24hours massage in west area?

Is there any more 24 hr massage shop these days after the new regulations came into effect? Highly doubt you will find any in neighbourhood area.

You might have better luck checking out shophouse rows near private housing estates, if in the west side, example, west coast or bukit timah. Even then, those shops have extended hours at the most till the early AM but not 24 hr.

I tried one such place a couple weeks ago, after working late. At close to 11 pm, the experience is not good. The ML had been there since morning, no more 2 shifts. Remove makeup already since not expecting any further biz at that hour, and she had dark rings under her eyes.

Too bad it's not like the past where you can pop in and have a good massage at 2-3 am by properly rostered ML that only started the shift in the evening.

Pity the younger gen these days living under increasing rules and restrictions to fun!

magicgree
09-06-2019, 08:29 PM
Yes bro. You're correct.
The most is like 4am.
Then close for a while and open in morning.
No more nonstop opening.
As far as I know...
Is there any more 24 hr massage shop these days after the new regulations came into effect? Highly doubt you will find any in neighbourhood area.

You might have better luck checking out shophouse rows near private housing estates, if in the west side, example, west coast or bukit timah. Even then, those shops have extended hours at the most till the early AM but not 24 hr.

I tried one such place a couple weeks ago, after working late. At close to 11 pm, the experience is not good. The ML had been there since morning, no more 2 shifts. Remove makeup already since not expecting any further biz at that hour, and she had dark rings under her eyes.

Too bad it's not like the past where you can pop in and have a good massage at 2-3 am by properly rostered ML that only started the shift in the evening.

Pity the younger gen these days living under increasing rules and restrictions to fun!

sladang
09-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Yes bro. You're correct.
The most is like 4am.
Then close for a while and open in morning.
No more nonstop opening.
As far as I know...

Not really close for a while actually.

Even if they close at 4am(which is very rare), they only re-open at 10:00 0r 10:30 right? so it's abt 6 hrs later leh..

Think now the most common working hrs for spas are 10:00 to 23:00 or something?

ACMatic
09-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Last time jurong east opposite lakeside got one 24 hour, now dont know still open or not

Starx88
10-06-2019, 04:37 PM
H&w at JE is still operating 24hrs with shift ML.
Southern Spa BT Batok as well...

vvistra
10-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Hi Can share contact