xinxinxin2104
04-09-2011, 02:36 PM
any pretty girl intro ? can intro me must good service

xinxinxin2104
04-09-2011, 02:37 PM
any good service girl intro to me ?

sleeperman
14-09-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi anyone knows where is blue diamond's home base?
I know its some where is L20 but donno which house.
Anyone know can PM me please ::::::

Beng&Seng
14-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Can somebody pm me where is the new homebase for Yang Yang (2841)? Thank-you very much in advance.

omnia
14-09-2011, 09:02 PM
1654A/1658B - OKT Ah Hua n sons;)

Can somebody pm me where is the new homebase for Yang Yang (2841)? Thank-you very much in advance.

Abmuhr
17-09-2011, 04:30 AM
Guys, I know I do not comment regularly or post FRs on Sammyboy Forum. But anyway today, the OKT at the house I frequent (along Westerhout Road btw H17 and H43, forgot house number, newly renovated one) did not have any girls left in his house. Usually I prefer to choose girls that are at the house I go to, so that I can see what I want, but this time, must be busy period, all the girls busy or out. So he said he will get a good girl for me. Young and pretty he promised.

And he got for me Feifei from L20H01. This girl is a SYT. Very cute, very good figure, not very tall but nice enough. And her attention to me was very good. She has that very demure and all willing to please you voice. Very sweet voice. From beginning to end, keep giving me a nice big smile with giggles. Nice figure with nice soft breasts and ass. Fits into your palms nicely.

Anyway, she is the first Legal Geylang girl that I ever had that I decided to recommend in this Forum as I really appreciate her service and most importantly her attitude. Very gentle and demure.

She said that the room in her house is not as nice as the one that I was in, so I think it would be a good idea to call her from other houses that you are more comfortable in. Plus she also provide soapy massage services if the house you are in has a mattress in the shower area.

And she does have cigarette breath for those who mind, but I don't and frenching was awesome.

Regards.

omnia
17-09-2011, 05:12 PM
apologies chaps mistake on my part:o...gather Yang Yang(2841) has now moved to 1649...tks to enigma!:)

1654A/1658B - OKT Ah Hua n sons;)

enigma
17-09-2011, 08:45 PM
apologies chaps mistake on my part:o...gather Yang Yang(2841) has now moved to 1649...tks to enigma!:)

You are welcome, omnia. :) I was thus told at 54A when I inquired about her and Zhang Ya. Haven't confirmed myself yet.

enigma
17-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Guys, I know I do not comment regularly or post FRs on Sammyboy Forum. But anyway today, the OKT at the house I frequent (along Westerhout Road btw H17 and H43, forgot house number, newly renovated one) did not have any girls left in his house. Usually I prefer to choose girls that are at the house I go to, so that I can see what I want, but this time, must be busy period, all the girls busy or out. So he said he will get a good girl for me. Young and pretty he promised.

And he got for me Feifei from L20H01. This girl is a SYT. Very cute, very good figure, not very tall but nice enough. And her attention to me was very good. She has that very demure and all willing to please you voice. Very sweet voice. From beginning to end, keep giving me a nice big smile with giggles. Nice figure with nice soft breasts and ass. Fits into your palms nicely.

Anyway, she is the first Legal Geylang girl that I ever had that I decided to recommend in this Forum as I really appreciate her service and most importantly her attitude. Very gentle and demure.

She said that the room in her house is not as nice as the one that I was in, so I think it would be a good idea to call her from other houses that you are more comfortable in. Plus she also provide soapy massage services if the house you are in has a mattress in the shower area.

And she does have cigarette breath for those who mind, but I don't and frenching was awesome.

Regards.

I second your in support of Fei Fei. She is not pretty to me, yet she is among the best attitude, skill-set and professionalism in GL. Somewhat reminds me of the retired 54A veteran Guo Guo. I like to CIM with her more than ending up in FJ because damn she can do wonder ;)

whamzz
18-09-2011, 02:01 AM

Regards.

i think i know which house you are referring to..cuz i was introduced to fei fei by this OKT as well..agree with you about her nice soft breasts..and it was certainly a sight to see them jiggle up and down while she was riding me..man..i'm steaming now as i type this..guess it's time for me to pay her a visit soon!

mav6299
23-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Hi Bro Roadster33,

These two are becoming the top notch at WH L20H07, 豆豆was the top Whore but since Poppi and Charlize arrived, she had drop to the Third spot. Moreover, there is another up and coming Whore, Eva. I think, in days to come, she will be out of a placing !

Cheers !

was at 2007 today found out Bobbi went back last saturday

omnia
27-09-2011, 10:52 AM
now 100% confimed bro...tks again:)
You are welcome, omnia. :) I was thus told at 54A when I inquired about her and Zhang Ya. Haven't confirmed myself yet.

omnia
28-09-2011, 10:35 AM
aiyah chimp...want to share than share properly lah...why spice things up piece meal basis only??...anyways this 1649 okt known to be real bitchy...:rolleyes::D

Brother, now 1649 bery crowded with honey. Go there often lah if you trust me. Wahahahahahahaha!!!

sewn910516
30-09-2011, 01:11 AM
Hi bros...is there any cat 150 girl that provide aj?

sdfr
02-10-2011, 04:50 PM
these days i sometimes pop by GL but what i see if totally diffrent from those days ... about 10 yrsago when i chiong GL there were too many to choose from, these days a lot of the pros CMI. disappointing. but at least inflation didn't come into this business, still 150 PF. cheers.

sailsingapore
02-10-2011, 09:18 PM
these days i sometimes pop by GL but what i see if totally diffrent from those days ... about 10 yrsago when i chiong GL there were too many to choose from, these days a lot of the pros CMI. disappointing. but at least inflation didn't come into this business, still 150 PF. cheers.

That is due to the Singapore Gahment policy ( ie via the MAS) to allow the SGD to appreciate over time: when converted to home currency the WL's are still making more money .... the House/OKT's are the losers tho

email8585
04-10-2011, 01:21 AM
HI bros

Its been quite awhile for me since I went GL.

I went there today and wanted to find a $150 house but I can't seem to find.

Anyone can recommend a good friendly $150 house?

I am looking for those discrete and low profile type and can easily park the car inside or behind without anyone noticing.

Please advice thank you.

email8585
04-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Is it I can walk into any $150 house and request for any girl? Or must I go to the girl's home base?

Please advice thank you.

Fat Fatt
04-10-2011, 06:56 AM
Is it I can walk into any $150 house and request for any girl? Or must I go to the girl's home base?

Please advice thank you.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=12845

Please go to the above thread and spend some time reading before Asking for spoon-feeding thank you.

thoaison
04-10-2011, 04:45 PM
Thanks Bro CuntKing, Omnia, Prime2000 and JaquarLUV for the input. The updated list will be posted once I have it tidy up.

Just to re-confirm -

a) Cheery Homebase - according to my OKT, he said that she came from L30H28A.

b) She was downgraded to Cat80... Dunno how true???

Happy Bonking - phantom

okie, 1st time to post, It's great to know this

satia
05-10-2011, 01:29 PM
Anyone knows MG from eagle place still working?

tkx

unfit
05-10-2011, 11:56 PM
Anyone knows MG from eagle place still working?

tkx
MG had RODed quite some time liao...

She is really a Msian Cat 150 Gem huh...so sad!

LiGuanYew
08-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Just to update some changes.

L28H31B has moved to L14H31. They just reopened on 6th Oct. I went to their opening.

L14H31 CoCo, Angel (Newly Opened)

Guan Yew

Ronfold
23-10-2011, 12:59 AM
where is Lisa's homebase? I tried her last week but forgot to ask her homebase.

Kelnew
23-10-2011, 10:33 AM
where is Lisa's homebase? I tried her last week but forgot to ask her homebase.

If there is only one Lisa. Shd be ah yap's plc.

Ronfold
23-10-2011, 02:21 PM
If there is only one Lisa. Shd be ah yap's plc.

ok thanks..if it's the same SYT look one should be zhun.

Fat Fatt
23-10-2011, 04:07 PM
ok thanks..if it's the same SYT look one should be zhun.

How is Lisa svc? She Gfe n speaks French? I seen her but Always forgot to keep her on my list. Wanted to try selina but recently cannot get her

unfit
23-10-2011, 04:41 PM
How is Lisa svc? She Gfe n speaks French? I seen her but Always forgot to keep her on my list. Wanted to try selina but recently cannot get her
Lisa is more towards GFE type than Service Queen lor...

When you hit her right button automatic she switch her language mode liao...

FYI last nite she not feeling well so not much mood for love making...hee hee

max_priest
02-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Jia Jia who first started off at L3033 and recently being transferred to L1610, has since quit the scene and returned to China for good ...

joker88
02-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Jia Jia who first started off at L3033 and recently being transferred to L1610, has since quit the scene and returned to China for good ...

One of my fav WL who spoke very fluent french and provide very good service for me at least. :p
Not sure abt other bros' encounter though.

Will miss her ... :(

enigma
03-11-2011, 11:36 AM
One of my fav WL who spoke very fluent french and provide very good service for me at least. :p
Not sure abt other bros' encounter though.

Will miss her ... :(

Yes, she is indeed good. Wish her best luck!

Mr. Man
08-11-2011, 04:25 PM
Can any kind bro share the contact no. of L20H60? Much appreciated. :p

joker88
08-11-2011, 11:26 PM
Can any kind bro share the contact no. of L20H60? Much appreciated. :p

Bro, here you go. 67447797 :D

satia
10-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Who are the malaysian gals available now and how is their service?

Royal.Chimp
14-11-2011, 03:11 PM
Was told by OKT that new girls will start this week and last. Did not get time to do, planning to go today. Any bro got any update... which house got new ones?

1637, 1805, 1606A, 2047, 2045, 2060, 2058, etc.

Royal.Chimp
14-11-2011, 03:12 PM
Was told by OKT that new girls will start this week and last. Did not get time to do, planning to go today. Any bro got any update... which house got new ones?

16W15 & 16W19 also!

jdi813
16-11-2011, 02:54 PM
seems that 16W15's lan mei finally cancelled her card this week ... sibeh sad :(

lesage
17-11-2011, 07:33 AM
will be in singa next week, can you pls provide best fuck experience in geylang many thx

sailsingapore
17-11-2011, 12:33 PM
will be in singa next week, can you pls provide best fuck experience in geylang many thx

Did you study ANY of the any threads ? It may be best to study the various "best" options depending on personal preferences ( for example best bbbj, best ar, best fj etc) & then ask ..... :)

mashimaro_128
23-11-2011, 12:00 AM
Any idea wheres the homebase of Ye Zi ?

romy
23-11-2011, 01:40 AM
Can anyBody confirm me if Xi Shang is still available at 16W15?

mrsg
23-11-2011, 05:18 PM
any good wl at W16H15?

romy
23-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Yes go try Selina. She is wonderful. Try Xi Shang for long legs and screaming.

Royal.Chimp
23-11-2011, 09:38 PM

Selina balek kampung liao lah!:rolleyes: Wahahahaha!!

This house got Xi Shang meh? Or you r referrin to Ji Xiang? :confused:

joker88
23-11-2011, 10:56 PM

Selina gone home long time liao. :confused:

romy
24-11-2011, 01:50 AM
Something must have been wrong. Selina was very happy with her work. And she came here in APR-MAY this year. What was the prob? Health issues?

enigma
24-11-2011, 09:02 AM
Something must have been wrong. Selina was very happy with her work. And she came here in APR-MAY this year. What was the prob? Health issues?

Nothing is wrong. Money is always correct. :)

joker88
24-11-2011, 11:06 AM

She was bao by her fat and ugly but rich rich sugar daddy, bro. :D

If I got $$$, I also wan to bao bao bao! :(

After all they are here for $$$, you tok love to them, you will be the big loser. :D

max_priest
25-11-2011, 10:01 PM
Zhang Ya from 1610 (transferred from 3033 not long) has quit the scene for good due to the fact that she was not very happy working in L1610 and also she was subjected to alot of unnecessary pressure ... With commandos like Nico and Little Yuko in this house, am sure any experience players should be able to deduce what kinda stress she was subjected to ... ;)

unfit
26-11-2011, 12:19 AM
Zhang Ya from 1610 (transferred from 3033 not long) has quit the scene for good due to the fact that she was not very happy working in L1610 and also she was subjected to alot of unnecessary pressure ... With commandos like Nico and Little Yuko in this house, am sure any experience players should be able to deduce what kinda stress she was subjected to ... ;)
Aiyoh...that's a shame...another GEM gone...so sad...

Andylin24
26-11-2011, 09:20 PM
I agree with u . Forgotten to up her and look
At her eyes

kiamcai
27-11-2011, 06:21 AM
Heard that SK has left our shore, is this true?
I find her one of the best looking wl with good service.
Too bad did not get to rtf her.

enigma
27-11-2011, 09:59 AM
Soon we are going to witness another wave of exodus as the CNY is drawing close.

Gems are gonna leave one by one, just that time of the year again...

I am gonna do a full round of RTF to my regulars just in case... :)

geylangfc
28-11-2011, 12:31 AM

so Sad to hear that.. she was on my list to upped. haiz.

max_priest
30-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Happy from L2060 just called me and told me that she will be departing for China in the next few days. I was kinda disappointed that she broke the news to me a little too late :( but I am happy ... really Happy and still very HAPPY for her that she is finally leaving for good. God Bless Happy aka Xiao Yun ... :)

Mr. Man
30-11-2011, 02:39 PM
Happy from L2060 just called me and told me that she will be departing for China in the next few days. I was kinda disappointed that she broke the news to me a little too late :( but I am happy ... really Happy and still very HAPPY for her that she is finally leaving for good. God Bless Happy aka Xiao Yun ... :)

That's sad. She's in my rtf list. The first time I visited her (1 month ago), she said she's leaving in Dec. The 2nd time I visited her (2 weeks ago), she said she has delayed her departure to after CNY. Now she's really leaving. Sigh. Gonna miss her shower catbath and AR with hand action.

PAPA YONG
30-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Is Yang Yang (ex-2841) now at 1649 still around? She has been under radar since the import of many new girls.

I've had a hard time calling her from other houses ... :confused:

unfit
30-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Is Yang Yang (ex-2841) now at 1649 still around? She has been under radar since the import of many new girls.

Yes she still cute and busty with blur look like before...Yummy

omnia
30-11-2011, 07:22 PM
think she is still ard Pa Pa...problem probably becoz of that bitchy okt of her's at 1649...spoiling some of her mms biz including Yang Yang...

max_priest
30-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Gentlemen ... Good News!

Happy just called me again ... After much deliberation and persuasion from her close buddy, she has decided to stay put and earn more monies before leaving ... Happy is a young and flicker minded lass! Bwahahaha! Nonetheless, please continue to support Happy!

We are Happy, she is Happy and everybody is Happy NOW!!! :D

max_priest
30-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Happy has a new younger sister, Yuki who is a SYT is currently working in L2060. If you are interested to up & have a fetish for a petite and school student like WL, Happy's sister is the right candidate for ya! :D

Mr. Man
30-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Gentlemen ... Good News!

Happy just called me again ... After much deliberation and persuasion from her close buddy, she has decided to stay put and earn more monies before leaving ... Happy is a young and flicker minded lass! Bwahahaha! Nonetheless, please continue to support Happy!

Alright man! That's good news! She's indeed very fickle-minded. Haha. +6 back to u bro! :p

mrsg
30-11-2011, 10:42 PM
I heard nowadays business at GL is not very good liao. A lots of girls are leaving due to poor business... hmmmm

unfit
01-12-2011, 12:55 AM
think she is still ard Pa Pa...problem probably becoz of that bitchy okt of her's at 1649...spoiling some of her mms biz including Yang Yang...
Bro can go ahead and complain to Ah Seng...if the ah soh give you any problem!

unfit
01-12-2011, 12:58 AM
I heard nowadays business at GL is not very good liao. A lots of girls are leaving due to poor business... hmmmm
They leave is because going home for Lunar New Year...

Biz normal lah cos Ang Pais @ all joints still like Hot Cakes leh...

Unless those cannot catch up ones maybe heading home...X6 @ Eagle shop is one of them

unfit
01-12-2011, 01:00 AM
Gentlemen ... Good News!

Wah Bro...i am so Happy to know that Happy is staying on and i know Happy can make Samsters Happy and Happier huh...

tanonglee
02-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Hi ! Any bros know any new gals start work at L28H31A . thank !

PAPA YONG
03-12-2011, 10:45 AM
Dear all,

I don't know if it's just me receiving several PM from newbies asking about Cat150 or other seniors are also getting such;
But think the school holiday is driving JC, POLY & U students to dig their piggy-banks for sex in GL.

To help these boys, I've briefly compiled the following friendly Cat150 Legal Houses &
To Noobs: Legal WLs do not prey on streets, it is against the laws.

L1649 *** Seng has BIG ego but friendly, female OKT bitchy.
L1651 *** Gordon is STAR OKT, but house girls are not competitive.
L1654A ***** Suitable for all, call 6744-9916 if lost. Don't play prank, they have ID caller and will return call.

WH1615 *** Friendly OKT left, no one to tcss liao!
WH1617 *** Auntie OKT always borrowed $, son is OKT at L1817.
WH1619 **** Sister Shop of L1649. Ice is the ANG PAI (Tallest in GL).

L1805 **** Peter, friendly & kind OKT.
L1809 **** House girls like Apple, Chocolate, Violet are ideal for 1st timers.
L1817 **** Nice setup, like the setting. Feel the love!

L2001 *** House of Dian Chan. Friendly OKT.
L2007 *** House of Charlie, U GRAD who can converse well.
L2033 **** House of KC, enter if you're loaded. Botak BOSS fucks almost all WLs.
L2060 *** Feel like home, Female OKT treats me like one of them.
L2062 *** Lorna, treats me like one of them.

L2413 **** All the WLs are worth a try!

L2831A ***** Only house that provides Velvet parking. Always PACKED!

sailsingapore
03-12-2011, 10:49 AM
THANKS Papa Yong : even tho I am not a newbie I do like your list :D

besafe
03-12-2011, 10:56 AM
Good job papayong. Up you when I regain power.

Seymore
03-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Wow, thanks Papa! Very helpful indeed! Too bad I have no power to up you, or I would definitely do it... :p

jintakken
04-12-2011, 11:39 PM
Gentleman,

Was informed that X8 from L24M13 surrenderring her yellow card on 14 Dec, likely last day of service on 13 Dec.

Happy bonking.

joker88
05-12-2011, 12:48 AM
Gentleman,

Was informed that X8 from L24M13 surrenderring her yellow card on 14 Dec, likely last day of service on 13 Dec.

Happy bonking.

Going to have my last bonk with her next week liao. :p

sailsingapore
05-12-2011, 12:59 AM
Going to have my last bonk with her next week liao. :p

Parting is such sweet sorrow Bruddah Joker : she can't come back to Singapore no more :(

newt
05-12-2011, 05:05 PM
L2033 **** House of KC, enter if you're loaded. Botak BOSS fucks almost all WLs.

Wow astonishing.. really..? Including from his own house? :eek:

joker88
06-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Parting is such sweet sorrow Bruddah Joker : she can't come back to Singapore no more

Ya, can't bear to part but then again all nice things must come to an end. :)

Will give her a momento to remember bruddah Joker. :D

Bruddah Joker is sure to miss her. :(

max_priest
07-12-2011, 11:13 AM
The queen of 54A has finally decided to hang her pussy (at least in GL) for good ... Good luck to Xiao Man and all the best to her future endeavours!:)

enigma
07-12-2011, 11:41 AM
The queen of 54A has finally decided to hang her pussy (at least in GL) for good ... Good luck to Xiao Man and all the best to her future endeavours!:)

Bro, I regret that I didn't take on the urgency of your last reminder, even she was actually available when I saw her yesterday.... sigh....

Mr. Man
07-12-2011, 12:27 PM
My favourite Dan Dan of L16H06 is leaving Singapore on the 16 Dec 2011. Her last day of work is this Saturday. Catch her while you can before she leave us for good. I rtf her last night. Always sextisfied! :D I'm gonna miss her....:(

max_priest
07-12-2011, 02:07 PM
Bro, I regret that I didn't take on the urgency of your last reminder, even she was actually available when I saw her yesterday.... sigh....

Bro, perhaps you may still up her again ... One of the WLs in 54A told me that Xiao Man has changed her mind and will continue working ... I did not have a chance to verify with Garrick ... You might wanna check her up again tomorrow. :D She is off today and may resume work tomorrow. WL are getting fickle minded these days ... :rolleyes:

omnia
07-12-2011, 06:16 PM
u r rt bro...confirm Xiao Man did not throw in her yellow card tdy...
Bro, perhaps you may still up her again ... One of the WLs in 54A told me that Xiao Man has changed her mind and will continue working ... I did not have a chance to verify with Garrick ... You might wanna check her up again tomorrow.

enigma
07-12-2011, 08:04 PM
Bro, perhaps you may still up her again ... One of the WLs in 54A told me that Xiao Man has changed her mind and will continue working ... I did not have a chance to verify with Garrick ... You might wanna check her up again tomorrow. :D She is off today and may resume work tomorrow. WL are getting fickle minded these days ... :rolleyes:

Thanks, bro, will surely check out.

smlee
08-12-2011, 04:49 AM
u r rt bro...confirm Xiao Man did not throw in her yellow card tdy...

Very good news indeed...:D

gk123
08-12-2011, 07:13 AM
Any kind soul can provide me with the telephone number of H1637. Feel like making a booking before going down. Thanks

max_priest
08-12-2011, 11:02 PM
I gathered that Mei Ru and Mei Yen of L2033 are departing for China soon ...

DoctorXXX
09-12-2011, 12:33 AM
hi anyone has L20hse07 Number ? can ctc me... thanks

cuntking
09-12-2011, 08:13 PM
HQ 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) has 3 new girls ... 2 of them started work yesterday .... BoBo which is the trade mark of Uncle Tommy, meaning big boobs & YaYa who looks like the current Ling Ling. WaWa will start next monday

max_priest
09-12-2011, 08:37 PM
HQ 1612 (beside lor 16 Hotel 81) has 3 new girls ... 2 of them started work yesterday .... BoBo which is the trade mark of Uncle Tommy, meaning big boobs & YaYa who looks like the current Ling Ling. WaWa will start next monday

Welcome back, bro CK!

Its been sometime since I last saw your post here.

Care to share the stats of the 3 newbies like looks, tits and height? Service level, GFE or aggressive type?

Thanks a heap!

Cheers,
MaXx

joker88
10-12-2011, 12:33 AM
hi anyone has L20hse07 Number ? can ctc me... thanks

Bro,

Here u go, 67444570. :)

This house is called 乐园。
House of Charlie, Toni, ex-Bobby (retired), etc........

Happy bonking! :):D

DoctorXXX
10-12-2011, 05:37 PM
bro joker88,

max_priest
12-12-2011, 08:01 PM
I heard the pretty En En from 1651 has been baoed and since left our island ... :(

enigma
13-12-2011, 09:23 AM
I heard the pretty En En from 1651 has been baoed and since left our island ... :(

Really! It's been a while since I last visited 1651. Kinda surprised as she does not seem much a bao material to me... :)

max_priest
13-12-2011, 01:09 PM
Really! It's been a while since I last visited 1651. Kinda surprised as she does not seem much a bao material to me... :)

On the contrary, I think she is a bao material ... Something like the ex-Lan Tian of L16W15 ... Very demure, young, sweet, not so ang pai and non-aggressive kind of service. WL with these traits are potential candidate of Bao kings. :p

roadster33
22-12-2011, 11:58 AM
anyone tried 1637 cai shan,jia yi?looks pretty n nice body but dunno hows the service,any bro can help?thanks

dontbecock
23-12-2011, 09:12 AM
informative thread

max_priest
28-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Ting Ting @ 1649 & Lan Tian @ 2001 have since departed for China.

Good luck and all the best to these two WLs!

goatee33
28-12-2011, 03:29 PM
Eh any bros know the number for L2060? :p

unfit
28-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Ting Ting @ 1649 & Lan Tian @ 2001 have since departed for China.

Good luck and all the best to these two WLs!
What a waste...another Cutie Pie @ 2001 gone liao...so sad!

sgpm
28-12-2011, 05:28 PM
Hi all the bros here, I'm new to this forum. Didn't know SG has such a great site with so much info! Fantastic!!

tanonglee
28-12-2011, 08:04 PM
L2060 tel no : 67447797. :)

Gordon
28-12-2011, 09:06 PM

Yup kena Bao... same guy that bao kitty

Royal.Chimp
29-12-2011, 12:39 AM
anyone tried 1637 cai shan,jia yi?looks pretty n nice body but dunno hows the service,any bro can help?thanks

Yes Yes and Yes! These two newbies are beri erriseatible! My $$$-backed guarantee for you! Both takong! But hor, I no OKT hor! I allradi tried both liao! :p

Stabil0
29-12-2011, 01:29 AM
Anyone kind enuf to let me have the tel num of 2047 ?

Thanks

unfit
29-12-2011, 01:32 AM
Yup kena Bao... same guy that bao kitty
Wah he must be a FISHMONGER...Damn selfish lor...

All the GEMs under one roof also kenna Makaned...

So Sad...Cutie Pie gone one by one liao...

In SBF we share and care mah...

mav6299
29-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Anyone kind enuf to let me have the tel num of 2047 ?

Thanks

Here you go 67447880

kingidol
29-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Sorry brudders here. Just wanna know:

Does anyone knows where the boss from House 2845 shifted to? Or anyone has his number? Used to like the place alot. Friendly service.

max_priest
29-12-2011, 08:10 PM
I am afraid the pretty Xiao Ye @ 1606A has terminated her Yellow Card. Sigh ... :(

omnia
29-12-2011, 08:56 PM
wah this Xiao Ye kinda reminded me abit of fan bing bing or was it li bing bing??...

never mind max still got kim wakerman lookalike Lisa(1606) still available!!:cool:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD7iZvN2JtJYuc9mHiAcCt3nnPnJqvW saJl11qLI7mnD-IPHkb

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=kim+wakerman&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1360&bih=503&tbm=isch&prmd=imvnsfd&tbnid=vjNjVG23JdaUBM:&imgrefurl=http://sggirls.com/sg_photo_display.php%3Fphoto_id%3D70324&docid=x48ow0ZSRfft6M&imgurl=http://sggirlsmirror3.j37.com/sggirlsphotos/5/15/4/sgGirls.com_-_00070324.jpg&w=303&h=457&ei=mVb8TrCOA4zyrQfMnODBCg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=399&sig=105317176889949177401&page=2&tbnh=133&tbnw=101&start=14&ndsp=16&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:14&tx=40&ty=68

btw not surprised to hear that the recently famous Wang Fei(1431) also just threw in her card as well...

I am afraid the pretty Xiao Ye @ 1606A has terminated her Yellow Card. Sigh ... :(

Royal.Chimp
29-12-2011, 11:33 PM
Very sad sight!!! So many mei mei balek kampong! Haiz Haiz Haiz!!!!!!

Stabil0
30-12-2011, 01:40 AM
Here you go 67447880
Thanks for the number. Have up you to show my appreciation ... :)

cheers

davidlim1977
30-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Thanks for the number. Have up you to show my appreciation ... :)

cheers

Bro thanks!!!:)

Royal.Chimp
30-12-2011, 09:49 AM
Bro thanks!!!:)

Why you thank Stabil0 on behalf of mav6299?? :eek: mav6726306 was the one who gave the number to Stabil0! You two must be either clone of each other! You must have forgotten to log off while using your clone, davidlim1977 when replying to thank Stabil0!

mav6299 - davidlim1977

Wahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go 67447880

tanonglee
31-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Any bros know the other name of the gals working at L2831A . so far i know is Xiao Lajiao . :)

Fat Fatt
31-12-2011, 05:48 PM
Any bros know the other name of the gals working at L2831A . so far i know is Xiao Lajiao . :)

They have got Xiang Xiang, Qi Qi, Mabel, ZhenNi, XiaoYa, Xiao LaJiao
Except Xiao ya who is new n I hv not tried, I tried the rest. I believe other bros would agree that their girls' services n attitude are above average.

m600
01-01-2012, 12:09 AM
dear every old bird and cheongster here, is there anyone have the telephone number and what time they open daily?

L24M13 :

L2045 :

L1606 :

L16H08 :

L16 Club 54A :

L2062 :

L1805 :

Many thanks for the help!!! Happy bonking 2012 !!!

tanonglee
07-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi ! Any bros know the name of any gals or have tried them from L16H37.:)

max_priest
09-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Shi Yi from L2047 will be terminating her Yellow Card soon (prolly on Wed). Her mate, Zhao Jun will very likely follow her.

I also heard Xiao 2 and Xiao 9 from L2413 will be terminating their Yellow Cards too due to lack of business.

Gesch
09-01-2012, 10:55 PM
Shi Yi from L2047 will be terminating her Yellow Card soon (prolly on Wed). Her mate, Zhao Jun will very likely follow her.

I also heard Xiao 2 and Xiao 9 from L2413 will be terminating their Yellow Cards too due to lack of business.

Poor gals... Geylang is a jungle and only the fittest can survive...

Fat Fatt
09-01-2012, 11:22 PM

Xiao 4 gets a lot of publicity. I have never heard of xiao 2 n 9. They probably have not receive the stamp of approval by our revered Max Priest.

It's just a pity if some hidden gems leave because they got no exposure. So for the bros who keep the good girls for themselves, there is risk they may not be known and leave bcos of poor business. Write more FR

max_priest
10-01-2012, 12:26 AM
Bro Fat Fatt, since you like Bao Bao @ 3033, I would suggest you check up Ke Ke @ 2045A, Duo Duo (Toto) @ 16W19, Sakura @ 1637 and Coco @ 1431 ... All 4 looks sexy and service-oriented with a touch of GFE threw in as bonus ... Bwahahahaha!!!

Xiao 4 gets a lot of publicity. I have never heard of xiao 2 n 9. They probably have not receive the stamp of approval by our revered Max Priest.

It's just a pity if some hidden gems leave because they got no exposure. So for the bros who keep the good girls for themselves, there is risk they may not be known and leave bcos of poor business. Write more FR

haizdie
29-01-2012, 03:01 AM
Chocolate

House 1809
21 years old
The legendary APPLE's cousin
from Sze Chuan

Heard from her that Apple brought her over.

Face: 8/10 SYT look. Gave me a young and playful look. Small cute nose, thin lips and mesmirising eyes. A good reference would be Apple who has retired from the scene early this year (they are blood related).

Boobs: 6/10 A cup assets which she manage to push up to a small B with her bra. Not for boob lovers.

Body: 7.5/10 Tight and sexy figure with nice long legs and marshmellow skin. She greeted me with a yellow dress which super imposed on her hour glass shape.

Bath: 8/10 I guess Apple taught her well in this aspect as she cleaned me up thoroughly and kneeled down to provide me with a sensualising bj. Her small tongue explored every area of my groin and proceeded to suc me well. Immediately raised my expectation for on-bed activities.

Frenching: 7.5/10 started off with light pecks on my lips and evolved into passionate and wet frenching

Catbath: 7.5/10 on par with apple(wrt her style and the areas of focus). what else can i say?

BBBJ: 8/10 delicately done and definitely pleasureable. she is a tongue flicker and i certainly enjoyed the way her tongue moved up and down my shaft. suction was perfect with tongue rotation within.

FJ: 8.5/10 naturally wet and tight. started off with her on top and the way she move her hips turned me on even further. switched to doggy and finished off in missionary. as the room in 1809 is surrounded by mirrors 360 degrees, it provided good view of all the actions from different angles. what blew my mind was that during missionary, she achieved orgasm and the love hole was so tight, i couldnt hold in for a second longer.

GFE: 7.5/10 a chatterbox and we got really intimate when the door closed behind us just like a high school couple. after the FJ, we hugged on the bed and carassed each other as we talked till the time is up. no rush in her service at all.

RTF: i'm addicted.

dear bros, this is my first fr after reading on all the contributions of other bros for two years. just my humble POV on the sessions i had with chocolate. starting to miss Apple already....

max_priest
31-01-2012, 10:53 AM
The gorgeous Lisa of L1606 has decided to terminate her yellow card tomorrow. :(

All the best to her future endeavours! :)

Ilovemelons
31-01-2012, 10:59 AM
One up to bao bao at 2047. Always rtf

Fat Fatt
31-01-2012, 02:52 PM
The gorgeous Lisa of L1606 has decided to terminate her yellow card tomorrow. :(

All the best to her future endeavours! :)

I have heard of her, seen her but yet to try her and she is gone. Sigh, I tried to wait for her at L28 a few timesbut always wait too long, or not working. Not fated to meet her.

unfit
31-01-2012, 04:47 PM
One up to bao bao at 2047. Always rtf
She is a Hidden Gem of GL...Yummy!!!

unfit
31-01-2012, 04:48 PM
I have heard of her, seen her but yet to try her and she is gone. Sigh, I tried to wait for her at L28 a few timesbut always wait too long, or not working. Not fated to meet her.
Yah lor...she always on "Attn C Bunk" cos her pussy too fragile cant take too many bros...

All the best to her!!!

seaworld
01-02-2012, 12:08 AM
HI Any Bro have the tel no for H1828 Thank

thisisme
03-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Good day. Any bro knows PRC JiaYi house?
Thanks.

Alejandro88
03-02-2012, 10:54 AM
Thanks.

Bruddah, which Jia Yi are you referring to? The voluptuous one based in 2047. The prettier and slimmer one based in 1637.

thisisme
03-02-2012, 01:23 PM
Bruddah, which Jia Yi are you referring to? The voluptuous one based in 2047. The prettier and slimmer one based in 1637.

Thanks BRO.

max_priest
04-02-2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks.

Jia Yi @ 1637 looks like the much younger version of a pretty HK TVB Artist whom I forgotten her.

Jia Yi has improved tremendously in her shower action, BBBJ w/hand action and fuck skill ... To me, her service style is more towards GFE with a tinge of sensuality ... ;)

omnia
05-02-2012, 01:35 PM
hope she has recovered fm her exhausation bro...chaps pls handle this cute sweetie mm wif care...
Jia Yi @ 1637 looks like the much younger version of a pretty HK TVB Artist whom I forgotten her.

Jia Yi has improved tremendously in her shower action, BBBJ w/hand action and fuck skill ... To me, her service style is more towards GFE with a tinge of sensuality ... ;)

m600
05-02-2012, 02:48 PM
hi every old birds here, pls help to verify tis gal i saw her on 03Feb 2012 friday around 9-10pm when i walking toward lor 16 i pass by WL house along the road from WL house to lor 16, i saw tis pretty syt prc she wearing a white jacket underneath the jacket have nothing i ca see half of her breast fm one side cos the jacket is a deep V cut down n she wearing a short white skirt but not very short juz like normal OL look,she have a pair of slim nice legs,she have a very nice black hair, she have a pair of nice big eyes, 瓜子脸, her skin should b quite fair cos we r walking in e dark on e street so i not so sure hw fair is her skin, she carry a metal case like most of e working gal have carry inside mus w condom,KY etc we did make a few second of eyes ctc but foolish me did not approach her on e spot..hopefully the old birds here can help me out by telling me which house she from n wat her name...many tks to all cheongster n old birds!

bpdslayer
07-02-2012, 09:13 PM
I don't post FR often, but this chick was one of the prettiest i've seen in a long time... I really dont understand why no one has written an FR on her?!

WL Name - Lili or Lily
Origin - Don't know cause she mentioned some place unfamiliar and i speak very little Mandarin
Age - 26 years
Height - 1.6+
Home Base - L1854

Looks - 8/10

Has very youthful looks, I really couldnt believe it when she told me her age. She looked 21-22. She's got very delicate and sharp features, and not to forget a smooth complexion. Also very fair. I'd even go so far as saying she got model looks.

Bod - 7/10

Slim, and not too skinny. Would rate her higher if she had more ass and longer legs. Not that she doesnt have any.

Tits - 7.7/10

Nice A to B size cups, with Pink nipples. A nice handful to grab and very soft to the touch! I certainly enjoyed them

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.5/10

Nothing to shout about, just small talk, very small talk cause i speak very little chinese.

Shower - Only highlight was bbbj

Cat-Bath - Nipple sucking and licking, didnt spend too much time here before she headed south. However it was sensual and I enjoyed it, mostly cause i got turned on watching such a pretty face at work.

AR - N/A

French Kissing - NIL. Most of the time i require french talk to enjoy the session. But with her it didnt matter that much.

BBBJ - 7/10

Good suction, and she spent quite some time on my didi. Not the best I've had but enjoyable. Ella (1654) is my benchmark. She did however deep-throat a few times!

FJ - 7.0/10

Nothing mindblowing, went straight to missionary. I just enjoyed giving her a slow gentle bonk while taking in her pretty face. And she was accomodating, even though i took my time, lasted quite long :) And her moans sounded quite natural when they intensified along with my tempo towards the end.

Attitude - 8/10

Good GFE, Ah if only there was kissing....

RTF

Definitely!

Other chicks i think are hot: Xue-er, xiao lah jiao, retired DuoDuo (2007), retired Cindy, Bao bao (2047), YoYo (1654), Ella (1654).

streak
08-02-2012, 03:05 AM
hi every old birds here, pls help to verify tis gal i saw her on 03Feb 2012 friday around 9-10pm when i walking toward lor 16 i pass by WL house along the road from WL house to lor 16, i saw tis pretty syt prc she wearing a white jacket underneath the jacket have nothing i ca see half of her breast fm one side cos the jacket is a deep V cut down n she wearing a short white skirt but not very short juz like normal OL look,she have a pair of slim nice legs,she have a very nice black hair, she have a pair of nice big eyes, 瓜子脸, her skin should b quite fair cos we r walking in e dark on e street so i not so sure hw fair is her skin, she carry a metal case like most of e working gal have carry inside mus w condom,KY etc we did make a few second of eyes ctc but foolish me did not approach her on e spot..hopefully the old birds here can help me out by telling me which house she from n wat her name...many tks to all cheongster n old birds!

If WL carrying metal make up case as their accessory "bao bao"! Then they should be from house "Yi Tiao Long" i.e. 16Wh12. The metal case is a standard issue for all Wl of this house.

Additional info... this house WLs mostly quite ok looking in my opinion but not very service oriented. Frenching is a no no if its your first time with them!
But they do provide water bed service and most time fire & ice BJ, if you look them at their homebase.

By the way, Im not OKT of this house, just sharing wat I know....

Have fun!! :)

madness88
08-02-2012, 07:13 PM
Bro I tried chocolate today omg yi fen qian yi fen huo I
Mean it my first time trying a cat 150 and I was blew off damn she is good I tink I kena kc by her le after releasing we cuddled Tgt and talk !!! Rtf for sure but sure try others

geylangfc
08-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Gals of 2060:

Angel> short, C-D sized massive tits, probably silicone enchanced, Looks Sultry. didnt try.. cant comment on Service. was told by OKT she is service queen.

Happy> short, petite, slim, 42kg, B-C natural boobies, Looks cute n SYT.
Good GFE, chatty, French if she wants to, AR. Doesn't go to other houses.

YoYo> looks Fair, a bit bah bah with nice curves. estimated Boob size is B-C, not sure is natural or enchanced. didnt try, cant comment on service.

Yuki> elusive. have not seen her yet.

Cheers :)

Kickkoman
16-02-2012, 12:42 AM
All Chinese are all $150 nowadays...Haiz

Alejandro88
16-02-2012, 02:17 PM

There are PRC WL under CAT80 and CAT100. ;)

Alejandro88
16-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Gals of 2060:

Yuki> elusive. have not seen her yet.

She is like a kid. Very diminutive in size, barely 1.52m tall. But her knockers stand up! :D

tanonglee
16-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Is her pussy tight .;)

unfit
16-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Is her pussy tight .;)
Big Joe = Tight Pussy

Floppy One = Loose Cunt

geylangfc
16-02-2012, 04:34 PM
She is like a kid. Very diminutive in size, barely 1.52m tall. But her knockers stand up! :D

Thanks Bro Alej, saw her 2 days back when i RTF Happy.

Cant really get a good view of her coz of her seating position n the table is obstructing part of the view. But, she looks kinda sweet like her elder sis. seemed slightly fairer too.

Any FR on Yuki?

geylangfc
16-02-2012, 04:44 PM

Bro..

PRC CAT80 houses: L6H68, L8H66E, L16H04 n L20H40.

PRC CAT100 houses: L18H09 (mix of Cat100 nCat150), L18H26/28, L18H44,
L20H38 (mix of Cat100 n Cat150)

There are some more... but these are the ones i have been to. But after experiencing Cat150..... i rather fork out the extra $50.

tanonglee
16-02-2012, 04:53 PM
ya ! bro any FR on Yuki . thank! ;)

nightfly1966
16-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Big Joe = Tight Pussy

Floppy One = Loose Cunt

Hahaha!!! Gd one!:D

geelang
20-02-2012, 09:09 PM
is selena still around. WH

Alejandro88
20-02-2012, 09:21 PM
is selena still around. WH

Selena formerly from 16W15 has already balek kampong many months ago.

BobParis
23-02-2012, 01:19 AM
how come I only see fish tanks when i was there at 11 pm just now?
any idea if cat150 nowadays also operate fish tank style?

Which lorong has the most cat150 huh>? can bro can enlighten me?

geylangfc
24-02-2012, 04:35 PM
how come I only see fish tanks when i was there at 11 pm just now?
any idea if cat150 nowadays also operate fish tank style?

Which lorong has the most cat150 huh>? can bro can enlighten me?

Most Cat 150s are L16 followed by L18 n L20. Cat 150s .. diff houses diff layout. Not fishtank concept.

Cat100 fish tank are L1854, L1844, n L1826/28.

Some Cat150 houses are a mixed of Cat150 n Cat100 like L1809 n L2038.

If U really like Fishtank concept... most of the Thai Cat50 houses are like that.

Some Cat150 houses close at 11pm. most close abt 12midnite. at 11pm, PRC Cat100 fishtank available at 1844 (till 12am), 1854 (till 2am), n 1826/28

wilsonlim115
25-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Dear Brothers,
With the recent spate of bad publicities in the papers about senior civil servants getting into trouble because of prostitution, it is become very difficult for some of my kakis - Some of them work in government departments while others are professionals who are afraid to be seen walking in Geylang,

Would like to find out if there are WL houses that are more discrete and less crowded. I am looking for a place like 16-54a where you could park and go straight up to the unit without having to walk on the main streets,. But 16-54a is far too crowded - and no good for customers who need to do it discreetly. Can brothers recommend other similar houses , along Lorong 30 or 30 something? Thanks for your advice and sharing.

geylangfc
25-02-2012, 06:52 PM
Dear Brothers,
With the recent spate of bad publicities in the papers about senior civil servants getting into trouble because of prostitution, it is become very difficult for some of my kakis - Some of them work in government departments while others are professionals who are afraid to be seen walking in Geylang,

Would like to find out if there are WL houses that are more discrete and less crowded. I am looking for a place like 16-54a where you could park and go straight up to the unit without having to walk on the main streets,. But 16-54a is far too crowded - and no good for customers who need to do it discreetly. Can brothers recommend other similar houses , along Lorong 30 or 30 something? Thanks for your advice and sharing.

L16H37 provides a bit of privacy while you wait. However, if you are so well hidden... then you might have trouble looking out to see the WLs too.

L16H37 has this Japanese theme squarish cubicles where a small half sized curtain is deployed.

i suggest your friends read the FRs n recommendations with due diligence as they wanna cut down on their time/exposure before coming.

wilsonlim115
26-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Thank you brother Geylangfc for your advice. However, Lorong 16, like Lorong 18 and 20, is located at the busiest part of Geylang. There are lots of people on the main streets of these few lorongs. Any other WL houses that are more discreet and away from the "centre" of Geylang. especially those that allow customers to park below or very near an apartment type? Thank you once again.

Chupachups
26-02-2012, 07:26 PM
L16H37 provides a bit of privacy while you wait. However, if you are so well hidden... then you might have trouble looking out to see the WLs too.

L16H37 has this Japanese theme squarish cubicles where a small half sized curtain is deployed.

i suggest your friends read the FRs n recommendations with due diligence as they wanna cut down on their time/exposure before coming.

Just to add on...

2033, 1654, 1606 have parking areas that are more discreet.
If you are really worried... Then best to stick to a regular 'shop' like the ones I mentioned, ask the pimp to use some cloth to cover up car plate number. There are other shops where if you are a regular they will get their 'attendents' to drive your car off to another location while you 'unload'. Honestly... I've bumped into enough friends, ex colleagues & acquaintances ... They too are there for the same reason and there is an unspoken rule of silence.

wilsonlim115
29-02-2012, 11:20 AM
thank you brother Chupachup for the sharing. Hmm... I did not know that the OKT can cover our car plates.... Learnt something new. It would be good if they can cover the whole car.

Alz3
29-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Went to 2062 yest early afternoon, okt said only 1 girl who is call jiao jiao is working. look see not bad so tried.

Looks:7.5 pretty petite short kind chio ah lianish
boobs:b+ abit a saggy
nipple: brown
bath:7.5 not bad got soapy rub rub and snake dance ard and gave bbbj :)
catbath: 7 quite sop i would say
bbbj: 8.0 gdgd very gd suction and lick my balls till 7 haven high
french: no :( like pecking
fj: her bbbj too gd i only try 1 position and cum. but not bad
gfe: okok moderate
rtf:maybe

Alz3
29-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Actually wanted to up Yuki yest but was there too early, after 1st round at 2062 came out saw 2060 open liao. Cant resist so went in find yuki

Looks:8.0 super syt, my fav. short petite like sec sch girl
Boobs: b+ firm and nice my fave looks like happy's 1. shiok
bath: 5.0 ehh nothing much quite sop
cathbath: 8.0 gd her suction dam power n her soft boobs = haven. keep ask me izit painful when she sucks
bbbj: 8.0 hardworking sucked me twice with gd suction and wet
french: no only kiss maybe rtf more will have
fj: try a few diff position able to hold abit from previous round. but could not resist when boking and sucking her boobs and the same time, so shoot
overall: very gfe, shy cute girl. my type.
rtf:YES but can bring uniform give her wear? feel like booking a sch girl haha

keewee
02-03-2012, 04:13 PM
While stocks last!!! Xiao Ya

Was at 1809 accompany my friend for bonk... saw this sweet slender ger walking out of the room and i quickly chopped her and tell the OKT i want her!

Demure shy JC ger who been in our fastasyland for 3-4mths... try it before she leave in May-Jun

WL - Xiao Ya
Origin - Gui Yang
Age - 24
Height - approx 1.65m
House : L2831A

Looks: 7/10 Demure, shy good ger type she looked like any above average JC ger just dat with coloured hair.

Body: 8/10 She has slim and fit body shape with nice long slim legs. Wide base and especially shiok and great view when doing doggy.

Tits: 7.5/10 Natural A sized not for boobs lover

Shower: 7/10 :SOP

Cat-Bath: 8/10 liked to admire her in the mirror as the shape of her makes me high

AR: Dunno cos didnt wanna try

French: 7/10 speak good french just liked my gf

BBBJ: 8/10 Great suction and wet. Slow n sensuous throughout.

FJ: 8/10 :Try different position and best of all shes one of the few who can tahan my long lasting commando F stamina...

Attitude and other remarks: Fantastic attitude with familar feel
RTF: Yes as im a sucker for great slim fit body with nice ass

miwantit
03-03-2012, 11:15 PM
I have been only visiting GL for about 5 months now and have only been a few times so would like to share my limited experiences with all of you. I really bow to the ones who keep this forum alive - you guys are very knowledgeable and really help the rest of us to minimize our mistakes.

Actually I started at the recommendation of a taxi driver who referred me to Willie at L28H31A and started from there. All WL are from PRC and most of them you probably know so I will do a short FR for each.

WL Name - Qi Qi
Age - ~22 years old
Height - ~1.6 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L28 H31A
Looks - 7.5/10 very cute face for those who like SYT.
Body - 7/10 - slim but have some shape
Tits - 6/10 B- cup - thought she was bigger but just the miracle of new bra technology
Shower - 7/10 - very standard - body massage using boobs lots of hand play but no BBBJ in shower.
BBBJ - 6/10 - ok good suction but nothing special.
Cat-bath - 7/10 - standard but thorough
AR - 6/10 - ok but have had better
French Kissing - 6 - very teasing but quite hard to get
FJ - 7/10 - very accommodating - did any positions requested
Attitude - 7/10
RTF - maybe but so many girls to try

WL Name - Qiu Xiang
Age - ~23 years old
Height - ~1.65 m (barefoot)
Home Base - L20 H38
Looks - 8.5/10 very sultry face with CFM look.
Body - 9/10 - curvy the way I like but ass could be more
Tits - 10/10 D cup - soft yet firm all natural - best I have ever held or squeezed or licked or kissed or sucked OMG I want now
Shower - 8.5/10 - very standard - body massage with those wonderful boobs plus surprised me with BBBJ in shower
BBBJ - 8/10 - ok good suction and twisted from normal position into 69 to give me full access - wow I like a lot.
AR - NA - passed as was too hot for this
French Kissing - 7.5 - very teasing
Attitude - 8/10 - I didn't find her mechanical as some have stated
RTF - of course but she is always so busy

WL Name - Mei Qi
Age - ~22 years old
Home Base - L20 H33 (I think)
Looks - 7.5/10 very cute face for those who like SYT.
Body - 8/10 - quite curvy
Tits - 7.5/10 B+ cup - nice shape and firm
Shower - 7/10 - very standard - body massage using boobs lots of hand play but no BBBJ in shower.
BBBJ - 7/10 - ok was trying hard to make me cum first.
AR - 6.5/10 - ok
French Kissing - 6 - very teasing but quite hard to get
Attitude - 7.5/10
RTF - don't think so - one of the few times I did not pop

so the same night as Mei Qi, I took another SYT Yang Yang right after as needed to explode by then.

WL Name - Yang Yang
Age - ~22 years old
Home Base - L20 H 37 (I think)
Looks - 8/10 very cute face for those who like SYT.
Body - 7/10 - curvy - bit of tummy but wonderful ass
Tits - 7.5/10 B+ cup - nice shape and firm, natural
Shower - 8/10 - very standard - body massage using boobs lots of hand play, BBBJ in shower.
BBBJ - 8/10 - good really into it - made me feel special when she look into my eyes.
AR - NA - did not want
French Kissing - NA - she had a cold sore so wouldn't kiss - good idea
FJ - 8/10 - very accommodating - did any positions requested
Attitude - 8.5/10
RTF - yes made me feel special

Hope this helps some of you as well. Thanks for reading.

Big guy
04-03-2012, 02:56 AM
Hi all bros, Can anyone intro me a good service girl that give slow and good bbbj ?

always after a tiring day, just want a good bbbj. best is Cat150 and can cum twice with just bbbj no fj.

too tired and lazy to move, wants to be a king for awhile. :o

thank you all bros in advance. :)

oh yah, can any bros tell me is there a more distreet parking near L16 that have more parking lots ? thanks

keewee
04-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Hi all bros, Can anyone intro me a good service girl that give slow and good bbbj ?

always after a tiring day, just want a good bbbj. best is Cat150 and can cum twice with just bbbj no fj.

too tired and lazy to move, wants to be a king for awhile. :o

thank you all bros in advance. :)

bro suggest u try LeLe 1809 or Ke-er 1606... Top pick would be LELE but also depending on your preferences

you can read bro GeylangFc FR on lele from http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=246903&page=18

sometimes after a tiring day, its good to try erotic massage also... u will be surprise by the result... but usually i tried this in shanghai...

if for cumming twice, im not sure abt bbbj but for FJ if u go to 1651 and tell gordon, he will instruct his gers to let u do twice as of wat i usually see

hoped it helps

--------------------

keewee
05-03-2012, 10:17 PM
真的受不了真的好像要,摸着你的腰,哦绝对受不了,你的小蛮腰真的好苗条,下面那个布丁,请你接接好,真的 好想要,布丁小蛮腰,摸着你的腰,哦就对要高潮,真的好像要,摸着你的腰,摸着你的腰,哦想高 潮...

Intend to go 1854 to look for Zhen Zhen but shes not working today only start tomorrow .... sad ... was walking around and suddenly i saw a long silky hair girl walking away .... the back view of her really make me Marikita ... fair long legs, perky butt and a 小蛮腰

i quicken my pace to keep up to her while hiding my hard stand pole... she walked into 1817 and i followed behind her and realised she is JJ...

today seems quiet here with so many stunning gers around... Xiao qiao,Dao qiao, Niu nai and JJ... was having double thoughts of either to take Da qiao or JJ... in the end, i let my brother decide for me...

WL - JJ
Origin - Somewhere near Guangzhou forget the place
Age - 23
Height - approx 1.64m
House : L1817

Looks: 7.2/10 Sharp features, big eyes, sharp chin with a lips which i can put everything inside... long silky hair and a CFM looks

Body: 8/10 She has slim and fit body shape with nice long slim legs.Skin as fair as doufu and super 小蛮腰 ....

Tits: 8/10 Natural B sized big enuff for you to bury your whole face into it

Butt : 8/10 Small perky butt ... compliment it with her 小蛮腰

Shower: 7/10 :soapy bath with handjob and blowjob

Cat-Bath: 6.5/10 not much action... with only titties rub and erotic hand tickles...

AR: nope

French: 7/10 seductive kisses and frenching... its wet wet wet!!!

BBBJ: 7/10 fast n sensuous with hand constantly moving with her tongue tapping at my brother

FJ: 8/10 :Started with cuddling with her admiring her great assets.. she lied down and blow me while i kneeing beside her and rubbing all over her body... adopt missionary position and pump hard at her...
Love the way she moan... very natural and seductive...
Finished off with doggy grabbing her 小蛮腰 and bomb hard at her......wahlA..

Attitude and other remarks: quiet from the start liked a syt... have to PR her more to open her heart...

RTF: Yes why not till i finished off my list if shes still around ... cos maybe next will try Dao qiao

relic88
11-03-2012, 07:02 PM
Im going to geylang later tonight at 8 or 9 alone. any good recommandations from bros here? i heard yuki from 2060 is not bad. i love SYT's any advise from experienced bros?

Alejandro88
12-03-2012, 12:57 AM
Im going to geylang later tonight at 8 or 9 alone. any good recommandations from bros here? i heard yuki from 2060 is not bad. i love SYT's any advise from experienced bros?

Yuki is as good as how one perceives her to be. This is a matter of personal taste and needs.

Examples of whores whom I will not spend another $150 on are as follow:

1) Bing Bing 16W12
2) Lily 1854
3) Mei Qi 2033
4) Ting Ting 2038
5) Shuang Shuang 1651

Examples of whores whom I would continue to spend my $150 on plus tips are as follow:

1) Jin Jin 1608
2) Jia Jia 1654A
3) YiLing 1654A
4) Fei Er 1654A
5) Dan Dan 1651
6) Duo Duo 16W19
7) Jiao Jiao 1649
8) Rou Rou 1639
9) Jia Yi from 2047 & 1637
10) Chocolate 1809
11) Happy 2060

sailsingapore
12-03-2012, 01:25 AM
Good point Bro A-88 : for those of us who DO VALUE $150 outgoings you are right on the money :) However some of our samsters have money to burn :p

Alejandro88
12-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Good point Bro A-88 : for those of us who DO VALUE $150 outgoings you are right on the money :) However some of our samsters have money to burn :p

Yeah bruddar, there are many silly Mr Roberts around in GL spoiling the market.:rolleyes:

Eagles
12-03-2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah bruddar, there are many silly Mr Roberts around in GL spoiling the market.:rolleyes:

Plus the ones who tip at a rate of almost 5 times what they paid for the initial session!;)

jimlim3112
12-03-2012, 11:28 AM
Yuki is as good as how one perceives her to be. This is a matter of personal taste and needs.

Examples of whores whom I will not spend another $150 on are as follow:

1) Bing Bing 16W12
2) Lily 1854
3) Mei Qi 2033
4) Ting Ting 2038
5) Shuang Shuang 1651

Examples of whores whom I would continue to spend my $150 on plus tips are as follow:

1) Jin Jin 1608
2) Jia Jia 1654A
3) YiLing 1654A
4) Fei Er 1654A
5) Dan Dan 1651
6) Duo Duo 16W19
7) Jiao Jiao 1649
8) Rou Rou 1639
9) Jia Yi from 2047 & 1637
10) Chocolate 1809
11) Happy 2060

In the past, the girls are impressed when I tip them $30. Nowadays, they hardly bat and eyelid and although they do not say it outwardly, i think that $30 is nothing to them. They give kind of a surprise look that the tip is so small and recover immediately to say thank you.

Maybe I am being too sensitive, but the heavy tipping by other brothers here have negated my measly token of appreciation. Now I do not tip them anymore but visit them more frequently. That makes everyone happy.

smlee
12-03-2012, 01:04 PM
In the past, the girls are impressed when I tip them $30. Nowadays, they hardly bat and eyelid and although they do not say it outwardly, i think that $30 is nothing to them. They give kind of a surprise look that the tip is so small and recover immediately to say thank you.

Maybe I am being too sensitive, but the heavy tipping by other brothers here have negated my measly token of appreciation. Now I do not tip them anymore but visit them more frequently. That makes everyone happy.

There is no need to tip them since they are not going to remember if they have 10clients a day.

The best practice is to visit them every other day

sailsingapore
12-03-2012, 01:25 PM
There is no need to tip them since they are not going to remember if they have 10clients a day.

The best practice is to visit them every other day

I try & visit them each & every day that I am Sg ( provided the little bruddah is up to it ) :p

max_priest
12-03-2012, 07:08 PM
I tried JJ, she is good looking but reminds me of MM from 1654A.

She is good looking but service is so so... if you want to just shag a good looking one she is for you else for any service not recommended...
To me, She has the total package I desire in a WL. :D I don't agree she looks like MM.

Islands
14-03-2012, 11:59 AM
Went to L16H06 yesterday trying to bonk An Ni, OKT told me that she is juz taken by someone, and another brother at the opp cube is waiting in the Q. I guess her recent publicity from SBF brothers must have PUSH up her job rate a lot. Poor pussy...

Anyway, asked OKT abt my other favorite in this house, Dong Er also not avail. He recommended Qi Qi and told me she has good service and with big assets hanging in-front. why not? I told myself.

Here come my FR for Qiqi (L16H06)

Look/body: 6.3/10; Her first impression given me is, oh shit, bad choice, as she has a slutty look, heavy makeup and a little short (guess-timate to be 1.5m++) and plump. I love SYT or GND type, not Slutty type...

Boobs/tits: in-balanced boobs, she has a big C+ on right and a slightly smaller C or B++ on her left. Anyway, they are soft and REAL.

Bath: 6/10. Routine

Catbath: 9.5/10, one of the longest and best catbath I had in GL, she did it for abt 15-20mins, basically she did almost everywhere except the toes/fingers.

BBBJ: 9.5/10, her bbbj is slow and soft BBJ, and some HJ; she was doing some 10-15mins with it, when I told that i might mis-fire under her attack, and she said "don't worry, if you don't want CIM, I will make sure it won't". She even flipped her body in the pumping position, with her legs support on the wall, and did pumping deep BBBJ on me, that was 'Song'... The last time I had such commando style BBBJ was from Qiu Xiang at L20H38H. I was surprise to get similar BBBJ from other WLs.

AJ: 7/10, I am not a fan of it, but hers is alright to me.

French: NIL, she was too busy cat-bathing/AR/BBJ me until I forgot to speak french.

FJ: 6/10, tried only 2 positions as I couldn't last very long after the long BBBJ; I could be better if I can tried more positions, but this is life right?? cannot enjoy the best of both world (ie, BBBJ & FJ)

GFE: 8/10, her GFE was very strong too, after I had undressed and sitting on the bed waiting to go bathing, she came and hug and caress me with her boobs, then turn around to use her butt to rube on my didi, and then hold my hands to touch her assets, this feel like making love with GF.

Overall: OKT Ah Yap is right, her service level is Takong, which make it up for her lack of looks; In conclusion, this again confirm one theory, good looking WL mostly has so so service; and Ok looking WL mostly has better service.

Damange: 150/1/1
RTF: Yes, but after I bonk An Ni.

torrentman123
22-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Hi bros sorry not very familiar,

what happens if during BBBJ you come once?

WIll they let you come again and do FJ?

Thanks

Alejandro88
22-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Hi bros sorry not very familiar,

what happens if during BBBJ you come once?

WIll they let you come again and do FJ?

Thanks

Most CAT150 WL will probably allow you to have second shot if there is enuff time left.

miwantit
22-03-2012, 09:48 PM
Needed to destress so what better way to do this - just try a new girl. Went around 8 which is probably busy time so had to wait about 30 minutes for the girl to arrive. Recommended by OKT.

Name: Ke Ke (L20 H45A)

Home: Hunan PRC

Height: 1.6 approx

Body: 8/10 slim but curvy. Great shape from behind but small girl

Tits: 8.5/10 full B+ pink nips so soft and nice to squeeze and suck

Looks: 7/10 cute but not SYT nor slutty

Shower: 7.5/10 SOP but made up with nice BBBJ in shower

Catbath: 6/10 nice but have had better

BBBJ: 8/10 very long and tender

AR: N/A didn't want

FJ: 7.5/10 very accommodating and breasts look so nice when they lay outwards in miss. Really nice tits

French: 7.5/10 lots of tongue

GFE: 8/10 she started out kind of cold fish but talking to her got her laughing and warmed up. Nice to hold but small in arms.

Overall: 7.5/10 very very nice

RTF: sure nice feeling

GL is a good thing. Sure hope they don't mess it up.

Enjoy!

torrentman123
22-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Most CAT150 WL will probably allow you to have second shot if there is enuff time left.

Thank you bro, didn't know that.

Alejandro88
22-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Needed to destress so what better way to do this - just try a new girl. Went around 8 which is probably busy time so had to wait about 30 minutes for the girl to arrive. Recommended by OKT.

Name: Ke Ke (L20 H45A)

Bruddar, she is not considered new. She has been in GL for more than 6 months de! ;)

miwantit
23-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Bruddar, she is not considered new. She has been in GL for more than 6 months de! ;)

Sorry Bros I meant new for me. Always a nice thing to try someone different.

rugalsc
10-04-2012, 12:59 AM

Bro, sometimes poor business is maybe some of us don't have the $150 budget? It is impossible for a few bros to 'bao' their favourite girls on a daily basis. The ecosystem need many men to visit everyday. In addition, some PRC meimeis @ Cat $80 and Cat $100 are just as good. So it will be a dilemma to fuck Cat $150 just because for example, the room layout is much better or got 2 shots service. :)

SLUTBUSTER
10-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Anyone been to L14H31. Was told by friend to look for Coco. Not working for the last few days. Anyone tried before?:cool:

geylangfc
19-04-2012, 01:24 AM
New Gals:

2062/1651- 6 new gals (arrived)

2001- 3 new gals, Jia Hui, Jia Yi n Jia Fei (arrived)

1654A- 6 new gals

1854- 4 new gals

2060- 3 new gals

Feel free to correct and amend this as more n more arrives over the next few days..

Thank you and Cheers :)

unfit
19-04-2012, 11:00 AM
To me, She has the total package I desire in a WL. :D I don't agree she looks like MM.
She looks like Shu Qi lah...not MM@ 54a lor!

Alejandro88
19-04-2012, 01:32 PM
New Gals:

2062/1651- 6 new gals (arrived)

2001- 3 new gals, Jia Hui, Jia Yi n Jia Fei (arrived)

1654A- 6 new gals

1854- 4 new gals

2060- 3 new gals

1637 - 2 new gals akan datang
2045A - 3 new gals akan datang
1431 - 5 new gals working liao
1427 - 3 new gals working liao
1429 - 4 new gals working liao

Alejandro88
19-04-2012, 01:33 PM
She looks like Shu Qi lah...not MM@ 54a lor!

I like Shu Qi-ness! :p

geylangfc
20-04-2012, 12:27 AM
New Gals: Update

2062/1651- 6 new gals (arrived) names are YiYi (Super slim with nice full rack) Yang Yang, Zhen Zhen, LuLu, San San, Lisa

2001- 3 new gals: Jia Hui, Jia Yi n Jia Fei (arrived)

1654A- 6 new gals: (Next month) :(

1854- 4 new gals: coming soon.

2060- 3 new gals: but only 1 made it. Her name is Ella (Plain jane looking)

1639- 4 new gals: Wise, Chen Chen, CD, Chan Chan

1809- 3 new gals (Only Cat150s) in about 1-2 weeks time.

Feel free to correct and amend this as more n more arrives over the next few days..

vk33
20-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Hi bros, I am seeking your advice on my regular wl's strong hint for a lady gold Rolex watch as a parting gift as she will return to ROC soon. She ia an angpai and gives good service all the time. I heard that she is sounding other regulars for presents.

unfit
21-04-2012, 08:09 AM
she will return to ROC soon.

Bro got ROC WL in GL...:confused:

I tot only PRC...:rolleyes:

junkie72
21-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Bro got ROC WL in GL...:confused:

I tot only PRC...:rolleyes:

Fella must have thought that he's been screwing Taiwanese mm :(

unfit
21-04-2012, 08:15 AM
Fella must have thought that he's been screwing Taiwanese mm :(

OIC...no wonder got Gold Lady Rolex lor...:p

Eagles
21-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Hi bros, I am seeking your advice on my regular wl's strong hint for a lady gold Rolex watch as a parting gift as she will return to ROC soon. She ia an angpai and gives good service all the time. I heard that she is sounding other regulars for presents.

Advise is to ignore it. The $10K to 20K for that watch can be put to the many new regulars you will have after this one leaves!

nightfly1966
21-04-2012, 11:28 AM

2062/1651- 6 new gals (arrived) names are YiYi (Super slim with nice full rack) Yang Yang, Zhen Zhen, LuLu, San San, Lisa

Hi guys...sorry I ask...any gals of e above on Cat80?

Thx&Rgds

Gesch
21-04-2012, 10:59 PM

2047: Jia Li

unfit
22-04-2012, 11:43 AM
Advise is to ignore it. The $10K to 20K for that watch can be put to the many new regulars you will have after this one leaves!
100% agreed bro...use the money to make ourselves happy rather than making the watch ended up in a China PawnShop huh...hee hee

Eagles
22-04-2012, 12:11 PM
100% agreed bro...use the money to make ourselves happy rather than making the watch ended up in a China PawnShop huh...hee hee

Bwhhaha yeah, how true. I know the Bai He that left last year together with 4D did that. Suckers...un...lovers gave her watches and presents. Everytime she got one that was more expensive, she would sell the last one off cheap to one of the other girls or pawn it!!

unfit
22-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Bwhhaha yeah, how true. I know the Bai He that left last year together with 4D did that. Suckers...un...lovers gave her watches and presents. Everytime she got one that was more expensive, she would sell the last one off cheap to one of the other girls or pawn it!!

So she pawn the Patek you gave her?

And sold the Birkin to XBD issit?

What to do leh...

Money talk and bullshit walks...

After all they are in Sillypore for money mah...

googlibong220
22-04-2012, 06:34 PM
To be fair to bai he, there was one genuine local bf but he's probably the saddest guy in gl. I heard from sk that the poor guy was so in love with bai he that he gave her s$100k which was all the savings he had, then moved to guangzhou to marry her, but it didn't work out & the heartless bitch is now working in macau sauna. Xbd was an even worse gold-digger, connie told me once the s'porean bf stopped giving xbd money, she cut contact with him & started working in xiamen ktv. That poor fella used to be wh6's biggest customer & supposedly gave her rmb1m!

googlibong220
22-04-2012, 06:50 PM
A few honest gals from different houses told me there are a lot of lonely young s'porean men looking for love in gl when all the gals want to do is provide sexual services and not be pressured into getting married & having kids when they're back in china. Xiaoxue's bf now sounds a lot like xbd's ex, block booking on a daily basis & showering her with gifts. Bros, they're whores, just fuck & forget, don't get too attached, some day they'll inevitably leave you & forget you...

Eagles
22-04-2012, 07:26 PM
So she pawn the Patek you gave her?

And sold the Birkin to XBD issit?

What to do leh...

Money talk and bullshit walks...

After all they are in Sillypore for money mah...

Wah alo, I myself no PP give Bai he??? Clasy lah you....:D

I think XBD not so dumb and have enough presents of her own. She use to get booked up whole day by her boyfriend right? Wasn't there a whole big thing in here a while back where some guy was here "protecting' XBD?

Eagles
22-04-2012, 07:27 PM
[QUOTE=googlibong220;7133650]To be fair to bai he, there was one genuine local bf but he's probably the saddest guy in gl. I heard from sk that the poor guy was so in love with bai he that he gave her s$100k which was all the savings he had, then moved to guangzhou to marry her, but it didn't work out & the heartless bitch is now working in macau sauna. QUOTE]

Really? Last I heard of Bai He was she had roped in Sa Sa (ex 1654A?) and was heading off to Germany or Italy or something like that?

googlibong220
22-04-2012, 07:38 PM
my info probably out of date & yours more current, sk told me this in nov 2011 before she left when policeman wear shorts & it's now apr 2012, paiseh...

unfit
22-04-2012, 07:56 PM
my info probably out of date & yours more current, sk told me this in nov 2011 before she left when policeman wear shorts & it's now apr 2012, paiseh...
Policemen start wearing shorts again since last month for bicycle patrol in hdb neighbourhood area...ha ha

unfit
22-04-2012, 07:59 PM
Wah alo, I myself no PP give Bai he??? Clasy lah you....:D

I think XBD not so dumb and have enough presents of her own. She use to get booked up whole day by her boyfriend right? Wasn't there a whole big thing in here a while back where some guy was here "protecting' XBD?
Bopian leh...I saw her wearing the PP mah...hee hee

XBD ex BF only give LV n Gucci...can check with her in Xiamen lor...ha ha

Just kidding bro!

Eagles
22-04-2012, 08:11 PM
Bopian leh...I saw her wearing the PP mah...hee hee

XBD ex BF only give LV n Gucci...can check with her in Xiamen lor...ha ha

Just kidding bro!

Haha to tell you the truth I think I called Bai He once and never again. Not really my kind. XBD always cannot call. So probably three times in all her time in Sillypore. Nah, will leave her alone where ever she is!!

unfit
22-04-2012, 08:29 PM
Haha to tell you the truth I think I called Bai He once and never again. Not really my kind. XBD always cannot call. So probably three times in all her time in Sillypore. Nah, will leave her alone where ever she is!!
Wishing them all the best in where ever they are....HUAT ah!

googlibong220
22-04-2012, 11:17 PM
well, xbd's bf gave her lv, gucci + rmb1m but connie told me she gave him raw aj during her menses, they rawed a few hundred times & they went out daily on her off days. He supposedly got her pregnant in china & forced her to abort so they broke up. Xbd wasn't satisfied with 1 rmb1m house & started working her 2nd rmb1m house in xiamen ktv, he then fell for et according to z4. True romance in gl...

unfit
22-04-2012, 11:28 PM
well, xbd's bf gave her lv, gucci + rmb1m but connie told me she gave him raw aj during her menses, they rawed a few hundred times & they went out daily on her off days. He supposedly got her pregnant in china & forced her to abort so they broke up. Xbd wasn't satisfied with 1 rmb1m house & started working her 2nd rmb1m house in xiamen ktv, he then fell for et according to z4. True romance in gl...
WAH piang...this guy too rich got nothing better to do huh...

This is not romance liao...he is the ultimate whoremonger of GL...crazy man!

Maybe I should call him the Mad WhoreLord!

frank888
22-04-2012, 11:35 PM

Hi Bro,

Please don't waste your money on her. A donation to charity will give you more credit in life.

unfit
22-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Hi Bro,

Please don't waste your money on her. A donation to charity will give you more credit in life.
Dun hav to tell him liao...

He left for ROC to meet up with his PRC WL loh...ha ha

googlibong220
23-04-2012, 01:07 AM
no wonder the wls call s'pore men sha pi...

DoctorXXX
23-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Can someone provide the list of the house and tel no. ? I have been searching for long but no result. Thanks

geylangfc
26-04-2012, 02:25 AM
Both Happy 2060 and Shuang Shuang 1651 surrendered their yellow cards today. :(

sailsingapore
26-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Both Happy 2060 and Shuang Shuang 1651 surrendered their yellow cards today. :(

Sad sad sad unHappy day :(

Alejandro88
26-04-2012, 10:07 PM
The fucking slimed-ball Ah Beng OKT of 1637 recently ill treated Jia Yi again. The pitiful Jia Yi was pushed to the corner and she macam like no choice but to to cancel her card today lor. KNNB! :mad: Very sad de! :(

Thats not the end, this son-of-the-bitch Ah Beng OKT intentionally charged her rental fee for $450 even though she will be staying in the hostel for another 4 days only before she departs for good de! This is absurb! Hopefully karma will befall this Ah Beng OKT for ill treating the WL badly! :rolleyes:

His WL (Vivien, Cai Ling, Renee, Coco, etc.) left one after another. All these WL cancelled their cards because of this bastard OKT! Hopefully Cai Shan & Lili will not be next lor! He does not dare to bully the Malaysian veteran WL, Zhen Zhen. Damn it man!:mad:

I hope AV will suspend this sly Ah Beng soon! I guess he is the worse OKT of in GL now! My buds and I will boycott him! All please join hand to boycott his shop! If I need to up his WL, I will goto another fuck shops to request for his gals. Dun let this bastard earns so much $$$!

Gesch
26-04-2012, 11:01 PM
The fucking slimed-ball Ah Beng OKT of 1637 recently ill treated Jia Yi again. The pitiful Jia Yi was pushed to the corner and she macam like no choice but to to cancel her card today lor. KNNB! :mad: Very sad de! :(

What? Jia Yi of 1637 has canceled her card today???

peter388
26-04-2012, 11:16 PM

Hi bros, Jia Yi is a nice gal who provides good services. Sad to hear this unfortunate event. I remember Orange of the same house was my favourite gal and left 1637 under rather unhappy circumstances after about 6 months' stay. OKT Ah Beng has gone too far. I support bro Alejando88's call to boycott this house.

Alejandro88
27-04-2012, 12:13 AM
Sad sad sad unHappy day :(

At least Happy left sillypore a rich gal with lights at the end of the tunnel. I can't say the same on JY's case lor. She is here not long and now being forced to the edge of the cliff. :(

Alejandro88
27-04-2012, 12:14 AM

Yalor! All the good WL one by one balek kampong. Poor thing! :(

Alejandro88
27-04-2012, 12:15 AM
Hi bros, Jia Yi is a nice gal who provides good services. Sad to hear this unfortunate event. I remember Orange of the same house was my favourite gal and left 1637 under rather unhappy circumstances after about 6 months' stay. OKT Ah Beng has gone too far. I support bro Alejando88's call to boycott this house.

This comment I agree with you! Kum Sia! :)

hentaiboy
30-04-2012, 01:30 PM
1649 JiaoJiao still around for bonking ?

mav6299
30-04-2012, 01:53 PM

Should be still around,I bonked her one week plus ago and she did not mentioned she wants to leave

unfit
30-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Yup still fighting fit but she miss home beri much lor...

So let's hope she dun tender resignation so soon lah...

She said too many pretty MMs around so stiff competition mah...

hentaiboy
01-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Should be still around,I bonked her one week plus ago and she did not mentioned she wants to leave

Yup still fighting fit but she miss home beri much lor...

So let's hope she dun tender resignation so soon lah...

She said too many pretty MMs around so stiff competition mah...

She's a sex tank haha. Her sex drive and stamina should be the highest in Geylang. Mind telling me anyone's higher than her's ? HAHA

Garfoo
01-05-2012, 06:24 PM

Understand there will 6 new gilrs in 1649. Jiao Jiao has a small built. Like Siao Ai. She (Siao Ai) told me that competition very stiff. Very quiet last 2 weeks because other houses have new girls. With 6 girls in her own house, she and the other girls getting nervous.

Alejandro88
01-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Except Lu Yao, most if not all the NKOTB are macam xiao long bao. What a depressing sigh for milk lover like me. Haiz! :(:rolleyes::p

Freestyler69
02-05-2012, 11:22 AM
bros... anyone know where "bao bao" based? slim but not overly tall, not a looker , typical china look , alittle enlarge cheek bones, small eyes...

Coltrane
02-05-2012, 12:29 PM
Bros,

I will be arriving in singapore around the 10th of may and im looking for a GFE with a girl who talks English (if possible) who does french and has nice big lips. Anyone know someone like that? Will be my first time doing something like this so i want it to be good :)

I wil be staying in one of the hotel81 places. Any recommendation in wich one i should choose?

Thanks in advance!

max_priest
02-05-2012, 12:30 PM
bros... anyone know where "bao bao" based? slim but not overly tall, not a looker , typical china look , alittle enlarge cheek bones, small eyes...

The Bao Bao you are looking for should be from 2047. She is slender, fair, small eyes ... small tits, looks decent from outside and about 1.66-1.67m tall.

There is another Bao Bao from 3033. This one is younger, C cup tits, looks wild and about 1.63m tall.

james333
02-05-2012, 02:54 PM
The Bao Bao you are looking for should be from 2047. She is slender, fair, small eyes ... small tits, looks decent from outside and about 1.66-1.67m tall.

There is another Bao Bao from 3033. This one is younger, C cup tits, looks wild and about 1.63m tall.

I had both Bao Baos about 2 to 3 months ago.

Bao Bao of 2047 was taller about 166cm, A-cup, skinny with 2 tattoo, prettier face and with above average performance. She was about 27 to 28.

Bao Bao of 3033 was slightly shorter about 163cm, C-cup natural boobs and her body is more rounded and really comfortable to be on top of her. She is responsive and could be wild on bed. I prefer this younger one say about 23 for more sextifying feeling. I rtf her 2 times.

jimz
02-05-2012, 04:28 PM
Bros,

I will be arriving in singapore around the 10th of may and im looking for a GFE with a girl who talks English (if possible) who does french and has nice big lips. Anyone know someone like that? Will be my first time doing something like this so i want it to be good :)

I wil be staying in one of the hotel81 places. Any recommendation in wich one i should choose?

Thanks in advance!

same la, looking advice from another senior samster :D

joniboy
03-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro,
i have been to this L28house31A, at the time all the inhouse girls are working. then the OKT introduce me the girl from other house name ICE.
Anybody knows this ICE home base?

Thanks bros

geylangfc
10-05-2012, 01:27 AM
Update: Xiao Ya 2831a has cancelled card and went back. :(

Fat Fatt
10-05-2012, 04:27 AM

So did QiQi of L28H31A

Alejandro88
10-05-2012, 09:42 AM
So did QiQi of L28H31A

Bruddar Fat, Willie has any NKOTB? :D

Alejandro88
10-05-2012, 09:43 AM

Not surprised lah, her service and business equally below par de!

keewee
10-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Not surprised lah, her service and business equally below par de!

not really bro... she had actually told me a few months ago dats shes leaving which i included in my FR...
she actually said dat she will only be here for half a year ...
her biz may not be good which i dun really knw but her service is not too bad also

Fat Fatt
10-05-2012, 10:58 PM
Bruddar Fat, Willie has any NKOTB? :D

Apologies. Was in a rush 2x already. went in, ask for a new girl from other house, busy. then i quickly take an available girl. I did not find out whether Willie has a new girl (if thats what NKOTB meant)

I tried Tina and DingDing and they were good. So while all the wave of new girls hit us, which i have not managed to try much except for XiaoXue 1431, the existing girls are still hot.

kwh79
10-05-2012, 11:04 PM
Hi Bro,
i have been to this L28house31A, at the time all the inhouse girls are working. then the OKT introduce me the girl from other house name ICE.
Anybody knows this ICE home base?

Thanks bros

tall tall 1.73m Ice from WH19. Or are you talking about another Ice?

Alejandro88
11-05-2012, 11:08 AM
not really bro... she had actually told me a few months ago dats shes leaving which i included in my FR...
she actually said dat she will only be here for half a year ...
her biz may not be good which i dun really knw but her service is not too bad also

Wahh bruddar, your rep points grow so fast within such a short time arh? You must be distributing Jap AV in the other threads and therefore you are rewarded with tonnes of rep points huh?? :D

dan101
11-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Wahh bruddar, your rep points grow so fast within such a short time arh? You must be distributing Jap AV in the other threads and therefore you are rewarded with tonnes of rep points huh?? :D

Bro, you liddat say Keewee goot meh? He's the daikor of Sbf leh ;)

keewee
12-05-2012, 03:29 PM

yeah bro alej ... with the effort i placed in and support of a lot of brudders... not easy to upload all these vidz and source it while keeping it alived a downloadable sia... most impt is i made a lot of good brudders friends and kakis hee... as i knw i will nv walk alone

Bro, you liddat say Keewee goot meh? He's the daikor of Sbf leh ;)
nolah dan .. im jus a small fry as compared to so many experience brudders here
still hven find the rite time to go bonking wit u...

thisisme
15-05-2012, 04:10 PM
Hello,

Can anyone help me with "Xiao S" homebase?

Thanks.

max_priest
15-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Hello,

Can anyone help me with "Xiao S" homebase?

Thanks. Xiao S should be from 2001 but this house has since shifted to 1617 ... ;)

thisisme
16-05-2012, 08:53 AM
Xiao S should be from 2001 but this house has since shifted to 1617 ... ;)

Thanks BRO!

m600
16-05-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks BRO!

hi may any brother here can tell me what time is L1612 opening hours?thank u ya!

Alejandro88
16-05-2012, 10:58 AM
hi may any brother here can tell me what time is L1612 opening hours?thank u ya!

Bruddar, to be safe, you drop by at 1PM. Who you wanna up? Lin Lin, Ting Ting, Si Si or YiYi? :p

m600
17-05-2012, 12:13 AM
Bruddar, to be safe, you drop by at 1PM. Who you wanna up? Lin Lin, Ting Ting, Si Si or YiYi? :p

aiya bro i very disappointed la...wasted my time man! I book ting ring juz now..you know what? Yes i agrees she pretty syt look i give her 9.5/10, figure so so 7/10. boob A cup nipp brown, got medium tummy fat, ok nice looking leg, skin not smooth at all, fair but not milky fair look a bit yellow kind, BBBj about 7-8min not bad 7/10, service 6/10(why?for me mayb) she dun do many things like: frenching.AR, painting, kissing and french is totally differ thing so can not compare, gfe is no to me cos got frenching is gfe to me. overall 6/10. rtf no. i only return if the gal i like who do frenching not light kissing. sori to though bro who like ting ting one man meat is another man P. she juz dun suit me la :cool:

Alejandro88
17-05-2012, 12:29 AM
aiya bro i very disappointed la...wasted my time man! I book ting ring juz now..you know what? Yes i agrees she pretty syt look i give her 9.5/10, figure so so 7/10. boob A cup nipp brown, got medium tummy fat, ok nice looking leg, skin not smooth at all, fair but not milky fair look a bit yellow kind, BBBj about 7-8min not bad 7/10, service 6/10(why?for me mayb) she dun do many things like: frenching.AR, painting, kissing and french is totally differ thing so can not compare, gfe is no to me cos got frenching is gfe to me. overall 6/10. rtf no. i only return if the gal i like who do frenching not light kissing. sori to though bro who like ting ting one man meat is another man P. she juz dun suit me la :cool:

Bruddar, sorry to hear about your uninteresting bonk. Most if not all newbies SYT are not into french de! If you want frenching and also SYT, go for the not so new as they have already familarized themselves with the local demand de! Dun say I dun give you some tips, here are some SYT who will likely french povided you dun have stinko mouth or rotten gum/teeth lor:

1) Chocolate 1809
2) Yoyo 2062
3) Yoyo 1654A
4) Vivi 1606
5) Apple 1606
6) Xue Er 1606A
7) Ding Ding 1606A
8) YiLing 1654A
9) ET 16W06
10) Angela 1654A
11) Sakura 1639
12) MiMi 1654A
13) Xiao S 1617
14) Ice 16W19
15) Xiao Si 24M13
16) Bao Bao 3033

Many non-SYT would french willingly de! U want? :D

m600
17-05-2012, 08:08 AM
Bruddar, sorry to hear about your uninteresting bonk. Most if not all newbies SYT are not into french de! If you want frenching and also SYT, go for the not so new as they have already familarized themselves with the local demand de! Dun say I dun give you some tips, here are some SYT who will likely french povided you dun have stinko mouth or rotten gum/teeth lor:

1) Chocolate 1809
2) Yoyo 2062
3) Yoyo 1654A
4) Vivi 1606
5) Apple 1606
6) Xue Er 1606A
7) Ding Ding 1606A
8) YiLing 1654A
9) ET 16W06
10) Angela 1654A
11) Sakura 1639
12) MiMi 1654A
13) Xiao S 1617
14) Ice 16W19
15) Xiao Si 24M13
16) Bao Bao 3033

Many non-SYT would french willingly de! U want? :D

WOW lau big bro, yr list should have provided me early man...so i dun have to waste so much time looking high n low... i looking for syt, can french, fair, nice figure. boob size i not so funcy , n lastly not so ah liang n ok GFE. hehe hope is not a problem haha...oh yet must b syt la i not dat old still below 30yrs me! btw many tks for the list!! :D

m600
18-05-2012, 02:48 AM
after had a unhappy bonk with ting ting i bonk ling ling! totally differ skill! ling ling is better worker! but however she was very frank to me when we chattering after e sexssion. saying dat she like tis customer n they going marriage when she go back china, she like him very much...aiya after chat with her abit sigh..so fast fall in love liao dun noe which lucky guy got her CB forever siew! haha..anyway quite a gd bonk with her.

Alejandro88
18-05-2012, 09:47 AM
after had a unhappy bonk with ting ting i bonk ling ling! totally differ skill! ling ling is better worker! but however she was very frank to me when we chattering after e sexssion. saying dat she like tis customer n they going marriage when she go back china, she like him very much...aiya after chat with her abit sigh..so fast fall in love liao dun noe which lucky guy got her CB forever siew! haha..anyway quite a gd bonk with her.

Ling Ling from L1612? :eek: Le zhun boh bruddar? :D