PDA

View Full Version : Good Clean Massage in the Heart Land

Pages : [1] 2

silent_hunter
24-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Yo dudes, i was wondering around, recce-ing places for good clean massages.. hard to find one nowadays.. u know wat i mean. I was looking at the newpapers, and tried several shops. ta-boleh.. either comes with special, or come with special. heehee.. sian.

Finally tried this place at Tampines(in the adver it put blk 8++). "SHITO", cant find man.. so i walk walk.. finally a BIG sign "推拿" caught my eyes. Hmmm.. so i walk outside the place like an eagle choosing it's prey.. From the outside, it looks quiet.. saw only a lady. PDMM kind.. so decided to go in since out coupon liow.

I was qouted $36/hr. Quiet reasonable.. the place is only curtain protected, and best, u are given a shorts to wear. I was thinking to myself, "surely is clean one liow". And indeed, i got a goooood clean massage.

Summary of Details:
Massagers: About 4 -5 PDMMs, but quiet pretty(At least for those that I saw)
Service: Very good. Really use strength to massage. Definitely not those tickle, tickle type.
Location: Good. Ample carparking, with ample kopitiam nearby.
RTT: DEFINITELY YES.

Bros whom need good massages to cure their tired body, do PM for the address. :)

This is me first. Dunno how, just be sure to be safe. Or should post location out here? Any advice? :confused:

ultrashiok
25-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Have PMed you. ;)

nightriderinsg
25-07-2007, 11:34 AM
Yo dudes, i was wondering around, recce-ing places for good clean massages.. hard to find one nowadays.. u know wat i mean. I was looking at the newpapers, and tried several shops. ta-boleh.. either comes with special, or come with special. heehee.. sian.

Finally tried this place at Tampines(in the adver it put blk 8++). "SHITO", cant find man.. so i walk walk.. finally a BIG sign "推拿" caught my eyes. Hmmm.. so i walk outside the place like an eagle choosing it's prey.. From the outside, it looks quiet.. saw only a lady. PDMM kind.. so decided to go in since out coupon liow.

I was qouted $36/hr. Quiet reasonable.. the place is only curtain protected, and best, u are given a shorts to wear. I was thinking to myself, "surely is clean one liow". And indeed, i got a goooood clean massage.

Summary of Details:
Service: Very good. Really use strength to massage. Definitely not those tickle, tickle type.

Bros whom need good massages to cure their tired body, do PM for the address. :)

This is me first. Dunno how, just be sure to be safe. Or should post location out here? Any advice? :confused:

Hi Silent hunter,

I think I know which one u mean, I agree this one look quite decent even got name card printed. I was given "ba kua" during my 1.5hr massage session as she told me my neck & shoulder area too stiff....but I must say her skill is not bad for a slim lady, strong firm and when her palm rest on u feels like deep heat treatment (smile) Towards end of session, will give you a head massage, very shiok. 1.5hr massage = SGD54.

Btw, who did yr massage, mine was sincere (hehehe..u can dicipher) I realised the long hair lady boss dun do any massage rite.

SonicGear
25-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Wow cool another new spot for a gd relaxing massage. :)

ngkahteck
25-07-2007, 01:17 PM
kall kall, can pm the address to me, thks

ml1138
25-07-2007, 03:30 PM
hi bro can PM me contact/location and also more details,
very kum sia...:)

holymonk
25-07-2007, 03:34 PM
bro..can pm me the location..thanks:D

ultrashiok
25-07-2007, 03:37 PM
I think I know which one u mean, I agree this one look quite decent even got name card printed.

There are 2 TNs within the same vicinity, is the one you go to next to the prata shop? Pls share, tks.

nightriderinsg
25-07-2007, 04:16 PM
Hi bro Ultrashiok,

Nope, not the one next prata shop. The other TN shop is next to a convenient shop selling newspaper and stuff. So u know the vincinity pretty well. Have not tried the rest, but Chen Xin is one I tried.

Cheers mate!

ultrashiok
25-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Nope, not the one next prata shop. The other TN shop is next to a convenient shop selling newspaper and stuff. So u know the vincinity pretty well. Have not tried the rest, but Chen Xin is one I tried.

Thanks bro! :)

silent_hunter
25-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Hi Silent hunter,

I think I know which one u mean, I agree this one look quite decent even got name card printed. I was given "ba kua" during my 1.5hr massage session as she told me my neck & shoulder area too stiff....but I must say her skill is not bad for a slim lady, strong firm and when her palm rest on u feels like deep heat treatment (smile) Towards end of session, will give you a head massage, very shiok. 1.5hr massage = SGD54.

Btw, who did yr massage, mine was sincere (hehehe..u can dicipher) I realised the long hair lady boss dun do any massage rite.

Hi Hi, i jus came back from my 2nd visit. Still as nice as ever.. Did 2hrs this time. And cost $70. I told my massure(Alice) to tell the boss, for 2hrs must give more discount ma.. heehee.. I even brought a friend along.

Sincere?? I cant dude. what u mean? Who is the long hair lady boss? Singaporean? or PRC? :rolleyes:

silent_hunter
25-07-2007, 07:11 PM
Have PMed you. ;)

Have replied u :p

silent_hunter
25-07-2007, 07:14 PM
bro..can pm me the location..thanks:D

Pmed liow rite? :)

silent_hunter
25-07-2007, 07:15 PM
There are 2 TNs within the same vicinity, is the one you go to next to the prata shop? Pls share, tks.

NiteriderinSg is rite. It is the one between a mama shop and a clinic. ;)

power69
25-07-2007, 09:24 PM

Summary of Details:

good real massage: try tis on ppl park centre basement , Zhong hua. no hanky panky , real massage
another one at pearl centre 2nd floor near toilet.
many old forumer oredi known, Rih Yue Sing. SUN MOON STAR in loose translation. look for MIN J. (sister min)

nightriderinsg
26-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi Hi, i jus came back from my 2nd visit. Still as nice as ever.. Did 2hrs this time. And cost $70. I told my massure(Alice) to tell the boss, for 2hrs must give more discount ma.. heehee.. I even brought a friend along.

Sincere?? I cant dude. what u mean? Who is the long hair lady boss? Singaporean? or PRC? :rolleyes:

Hi bro silenthunter,

Chen Xin, that's her name. Ok, maybe can try Alice when I visit again, back aching liao or shld I say itching for massage (can be pretty addictive). PRC long hair lady, thot she's the boss cos she was kind of instructing CX what to do blah blah and she just sat there at the counter collecting money after the session. Didn' you see her during yr 2nd visit?

nightriderinsg
26-07-2007, 05:04 PM
Went there today again, and confirm the long hair PRC was not the "boss" cos she's doing the massage for me. Even better than last time, and she & I got chemistry so chit chat along during the session. I prefer her strength as it's just nice for me, enjoy her warm hands massaging my ass cheek...song* and loosening my arm and fingers and got the cracking sound of the bone joint (hee...suckers of those traditional thai style massage) Looks = 7/10, Age = 30-34yrs old. Too bad only booked 1hr with her, wanted to extend it but she got a booking right after my session...hmmm perhaps nxt time. So far seen 2 gals there and like bro silent hunter said earlier those we saw are quite pretty.

Have any other bros tried there yet? Share yr experience leh.

silent_hunter
27-07-2007, 08:26 AM
Hi bro silenthunter,

Chen Xin, that's her name. Ok, maybe can try Alice when I visit again, back aching liao or shld I say itching for massage (can be pretty addictive). PRC long hair lady, thot she's the boss cos she was kind of instructing CX what to do blah blah and she just sat there at the counter collecting money after the session. Didn' you see her during yr 2nd visit?

wah, dude... u are really a s-----r for massage huh? can be pretty damaging on yr wallet one leh... take care. i m trying to slow down.. :D chen xin... hmmm... dont knw this girl. im a newbie too u know :p

any other to FRs??

nightriderinsg
27-07-2007, 11:08 AM
bro silent hunter,

Already taking it slow lio, once a week I think is ok lah. Maybe can better discount for being a regular, hah! Still prefer those bone cracking thai massage, do u know where can I find one (beside golden finger @ jalan besar)

Lost Sheep
27-07-2007, 12:03 PM
wahlau eh bro, I need a good massage, can pm me the actual location
for me to try out when I am in Tampines? FR will follow of course.

impreza69
27-07-2007, 01:05 PM
hi threadstarter,

thank for your information! I upped u my humble pts.....keep the sharing spirits in SBF!

silent_hunter
27-07-2007, 01:26 PM
bro silent hunter,

Already taking it slow lio, once a week I think is ok lah. Maybe can better discount for being a regular, hah! Still prefer those bone cracking thai massage, do u know where can I find one (beside golden finger @ jalan besar)

yup. golden finger is good too! hmmm.. there is this place along Joo Chiat Road.. Thai Massage. clean one. quiet good too. Got a small hot n a smlller cold pool, little gym set, and a little sauna room... u may wana try. its nearer to the katong side of Joo chiat road, opps a hotel 81:D ...

nightriderinsg
27-07-2007, 01:44 PM
I agar agar know where it is, u know wats the damage and any recommendation? Thks for the lobang!

silent_hunter
27-07-2007, 01:52 PM
not too sure... forgot liow. hass been awhile since my last visit.. think maybe around 60 for 45min... i think so... :D

silent_hunter
27-07-2007, 05:20 PM
hi threadstarter,

thank for your information! I upped u my humble pts.....keep the sharing spirits in SBF!

Dude 69, pls clear yr mail box. bery full... the lobang u sent to my other account. how much is it? PRC?

sgled
28-07-2007, 03:17 AM
Since this is a clean massage, no harm to post the address here, so we don't have to PM you. Thanks.

nightriderinsg
28-07-2007, 11:00 AM
wah, got new lobang care to share. Hee:D

davsoo
28-07-2007, 02:26 PM
thanks to bro silent_hunter for the location.

weather cold causing back pain. must be water element locking up all acu point again.

go find this real medical place as directed for a cure.

opted for 1.5hrs and the rub is pretty good. long and rub. pressing at the right acu point.

feel much better now.

only down side is phone keep ringing and she to attend to it.

thanks for the good find.

Gunblader
29-07-2007, 12:57 AM
Tried Alice. Skill quite good.Opted for 1.5 hrs. Clean Joint.
Who is Chen Xin? The one with the curly hair?
Any more bros who tried others? List out names pls.
Pls up my pts. Tks:)

nightriderinsg
29-07-2007, 06:20 AM
Yes, Chen Xin is the one with short curly hair. :)

nightriderinsg
29-07-2007, 06:24 AM
thanks to bro silent_hunter for the location.

only down side is phone keep ringing and she to attend to it.

Is she with long hair, cos it seems she always got customer calling her....:o

davsoo
29-07-2007, 12:21 PM
hi nightriderinsg, i not too sure cause i was in pain and looking for relieve. name sounds like ma something.

cheers

silent_hunter
29-07-2007, 01:04 PM
wah, got new lobang care to share. Hee:D

PMed u. :D

silent_hunter
29-07-2007, 01:07 PM
hi nightriderinsg, i not too sure cause i was in pain and looking for relieve. name sounds like ma something.

cheers

Bro Davos, thanks for upping me..

u should make noise lor.. they cannot keep answer phone one ma. not professional. ok, i shall give feedback to them during my next visit.. hoping our brudders here can get the best services.. heehee..

pity the toilet is disgusting... else i was even thinking of having a shower there.. hahaha...

nightriderinsg
30-07-2007, 01:11 AM
Yo bro.

Get us a corporate for our band of brudder lah, maybe like 30/hr and priority booking :D

nightriderinsg
30-07-2007, 01:14 AM

cheers

wow, wat did she do to u that u r in such pain, man? squeeze yr ahem marble:D or u like me kanna the "ba kua"....that'll b my first and last one man!

Lost Sheep
30-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Wahlau eh, thanks to bro silent_hunter, visited the place on Saturday
evening and was served by a lady with short curly hair, looks great at
her age (probably in late thirties) with strong firm body.

She showed me to the cubicle separated by curtains, I took off everything
and put on the shorts as provided (though I don’t quite like to put on). She
entered and started her massage, asked me whether strength enough but I
told her I needed stronger massage and she complied. Her massage was
really good and soothing to my back muscles. I was enjoying her massage
and didn’t conversed with her much, but from her talking to her colleagues,
guessed she is from Shenyang, Northeastern part of China, anyway ended up
with two and a half hours of enjoyable massage, damage $90 (for 2.5 hours)
plus $10 tips.

After the massage and while making payment, she gave me the shop’s name
card and asked me to return, I asked her to write her name on the card and
she wrote 张宁(Zhang Ning). I just happened to glance at the table and saw
a Certificate in Traditional Massage Therapy in her name, no wonder her
massage was so great.

Highly recommended to bros who like good clean massage without roaming
hands and wary of golden questions, please pm bro silent_hunter and up
his points for good recommendation, if you are able to.

Thanks to bro silent_hunter unfortunately I have no power to up you yet,
may rtm (return to massage) but it is too far for me, even though I drive.

davsoo
30-07-2007, 04:43 PM
hi nightriderinsg, it is a clean place. my pain is before going for the rub. much relieve after the rub.
thinking of going again once i got time.

Lost Sheep
30-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Wahlau eh, overheard them calling each other, one of them is ma li
(Mary I think) and the other is ai li shi (Alice I think).

nightriderinsg
30-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Mmmm..they got 4-5 massures if you add them up, so far I've only tried chen xin, and Ann then now got Zhang Ning, Ma Li & Alice. Yes, definitely a good place to go for excellent massage by these nice looking ladies.

silent_hunter
30-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Thanks Bro Sheep... :D :D

icemandic
30-07-2007, 06:10 PM
wow always like a gd massage

PM me for the contacts

MMLL
30-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Sounds like a good place to sneak away for a couple of hours in the afternoon, my office in Tampines.
TS, would you be kind enough to pm me the shop location and phone number?

Many thanks.

silent_hunter
31-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Dude NiteriderinSg, thanks man! so when is yr next visit?

04-08-2007, 05:29 PM
Pls give me the address

Kingtut
05-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Me staying close by in Bedok, can PM me the
address. Thanks.

Gunblader
09-08-2007, 08:18 AM
Went last night. Full house. Why no fr anymore from bros there?

Warrior99
14-08-2007, 03:57 PM
anyway ended up
with two and a half hours of enjoyable massage, damage $90 (for 2.5 hours)
plus $10 tips.

Hi Lost Sheep ,,,,
How is the feeling for 2.5 hrs. Cannot tahan face down for 1 hrs
How to do 2.5 hrs. Can share ? 1+1+0.5 ( down, up, down )

Lost Sheep
14-08-2007, 04:19 PM
Hi Lost Sheep ,,,,
How is the feeling for 2.5 hrs. Cannot tahan face down for 1 hrs
How to do 2.5 hrs. Can share ? 1+1+0.5 ( down, up, down )

Wahlau eh, actually intended to take 2 hours massage, but because she got
time till her next appointment, she asked me to extend for another half
hour for head (the one on my shoulder) and facial massage, I gladly accepted
because her massage is strong and really relaxing, so it is down, up, up.

So many TNs that I had been, she is the third one whom I do appreciate the good massage.

nightriderinsg
16-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Went there to cure my aching body after 2 weeks of physical exercise, and since my usual massueur is on medical leave, I tried Alice as I remember silent hunter mentioned her skill is good. Well, I do find her massage a bit heavy for me since I'm not that big build, so after moderating her strength it's was exactly relaxing for me. Kept asking me who recommend her since she's not that popular there, so I say tall specky guy (that's u rite bro silent hunter??:D ) Anyway, she's a pretty chatty lady, found out she's from chongqing, and she's formerly a beautician so that explain her nice touches when doing the head and face massage. Had 1.5hr session and I thot it was pretty long liao, how can one tahan massage for 2.5hr man.....unless u must be real tired man.:confused:

Sin88
16-08-2007, 05:58 PM
Thanks to Bro Nightflight.
Went down today, after a long overseas trip need some massage to tone up the tired body, wah, almost full house in the afternoon?? what happen?
Anyway was served by Yang Yang, ask for 11/2 hours, she really done a good job, check on the strength use, is it too strong, need stronger...was relax from head to toe, front to back. 11/2 hours, work to the last minutes no short change on time.
Damage S$54.

nightriderinsg
17-08-2007, 12:07 AM
Hi bro sin88

Is yang yang a long hair, pretty tall lady (abt 1.7m)? Have not seen her before must be new to this TN.

silent_hunter
10-09-2007, 03:53 PM
have jus Pmed quite a number of bros out there.. my apologise.. have MIAed for awhile... :D

Enjoy.

Tailok
10-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Hi Hunter,
Up U 2 pts for sharing. Can pm me the location, pls. Thks.

nightriderinsg
21-09-2007, 05:04 PM
Went there last night again, and as usual I ask for my regular masseuse, AnAn and this time I request for her to help loosen up my back and to my pleasant surprise she climb to the bed and gave me a good 15min thai style massage :eek: all my bones crack liao. Must say I'm surprise PRC knows a bit about thai massage, anyway did not ask her where she learn this cos I'm her last customer and she's tired and wants to go home early to rest. Btw, they closed early at 10am and not 1130pm as written in their name card.
This is a good find for me as I enjoy thai style massage more than the finger cum elbow press in tunina.

Warrior99
24-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Thanks to silent_hunter for the contact. Actually, I had pass this place once,
could see anyone inside, thought this place manage by some kungfu master.
Anyway, got there. woman in late thirties told me to wait 5 mins. The whole
place got this kung fu oil smell. Told myself, this time die liao, if they use this
oil, sure chialat. Finally got inside, told me can use their short or my undies.
Never wear one, so use theirs. Told her I want the 1 hr, cos don't know good
or not, check the oil, lucky they use olive oil. After a while, she ask if I am
in a rush. Otherwise, she can be more details of opt for the 1.5hrs. I say ok
since she is quite details on al the points. Interesting part come during the
massage on the butt cheek. She keep focus and push my whole butt back & forth. Good inner tigh massage. Leave feeling refresh.

Cowardly_Guy
24-09-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi Bros, can pm me the contact & add. Need a gd rub for my stiff back. Thanks

powergoo
25-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Hi,

Those like gd & clean massage Juz share my visit 2 days ago near Sheng Song Bedok Blk 5++. It called Merry situated same blk as MacDonalds. 2 PDMM there in their 40/50. 1 is more lau chio, but the other auntie massage me.

Tried Ah Yan. Very good and did the best frontal massage I encountered,
No hanky panky. $38/hr. Was told they were there 3 yrs already.

They do foot reflexology too.

silent_hunter
30-09-2007, 11:29 AM
hey, wat are u doing here? not very nice rite?!

please create another topic on your own. Thanks! :mad:

Fuji_12345678
01-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks to bro silent hunter for the location.
Actually got the contact quite sometimes back but due to buzy w work and place quite far. Today, back really feel back and w sometimes to spare, went down to hv a good treatment.
Was served by Zhang Ning and true to what all bros hv say, good and hard massage, but me can take it lah... Ask for 2hrs w/o considering as many bros here hv try and confirm good.

By the way, Zhang Ning is certified beautician too. She did some removal of my old man spot on my hand.

Last but not least, rtm? sure..... and thanks to bro silent hunter once again.

Cheers........

Tailok
02-10-2007, 11:12 AM
I tried the massage here on Saturday. Verdict: Not bad. 1.5 hr = $54. In fact I had tried clean massages at many locations, maybe for comparison I list them down:

Thai massage : 1.5hr : $53 (oil) or $50 (non oil) + steam/sauna+ shower facilities

Health spa : 1.5 hr : $80 (50x package) + steam/sauna/hot jacuzzi/cold pool/free scrub + shower facilities

TN: $54 (oil) - no facilities . Convenient location.

silent_hunter
02-10-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks to bro silent hunter for the location.
Actually got the contact quite sometimes back but due to buzy w work and place quite far. Today, back really feel back and w sometimes to spare, went down to hv a good treatment.
Was served by Zhang Ning and true to what all bros hv say, good and hard massage, but me can take it lah... Ask for 2hrs w/o considering as many bros here hv try and confirm good.

By the way, Zhang Ning is certified beautician too. She did some removal of my old man spot on my hand.

Last but not least, rtm? sure..... and thanks to bro silent hunter once again.

Cheers........

sure glad u liked it.

oh well, has been a loooong time since i myself visited that place.. sigh..

Warrior99
02-10-2007, 05:41 PM
sure glad u liked it.

oh well, has been a loooong time since i myself visited that place.. sigh..

Yo...that right, long time no go hah. Went there again last week.
But this time, cannot sleep, cos the girls were talking loudly about
those tips that they got. Understand that it is a small area, if guest
talk loudly, boh pian. Just hope the girls control their voice.
I actually like the pipein music that they have though.
Another customer just let the message ring, says its somebody
buying 4D. Besides massage, also need to keep serene environment mah.
The vertical blind also remove liao, very paiseh to wait inside.

nightriderinsg
03-10-2007, 01:55 AM
Gee, never notice the vertical blind is removed, anyway nothing to paiseh wah since there are female client going into this TN to tui as well. Btw, I always call in advance to book a time so normally just open door and goes right to the curtain partition:D

Warrior99
04-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Yah, but just wondering why bring down the blind since it is already up.
Girl told me to sit down to chat, but didn't want to cos might disturb
others serene therapy & environment not condusive enough.
By the way, didn't see all those used towel & undies when I go to the
back. You think they actually change them ?

aloha2007
04-10-2007, 12:57 PM
bro, can pm me the address. Thanks.

nightriderinsg
05-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Yah, but just wondering why bring down the blind since it is already up.
Girl told me to sit down to chat, but didn't want to cos might disturb
others serene therapy & environment not condusive enough.
By the way, didn't see all those used towel & undies when I go to the
back. You think they actually change them ?

No worries, they do change cos I remember when I was in the toilet washing my hands after massage, my masseuser came n and throw the towel and shorts into the washing machine. However, it's true the place not condusive to sit down and chat.

share-share
09-10-2007, 12:09 AM
hi broa, can pm me contact and address? i need hard massage few times a week. can't get enought of good massage. thanks banyak banyak.

silent_hunter
10-10-2007, 10:19 AM
Finally has time to re-visit the tui na place to set my bones and muscular ache back into "position". As usual, asked for Alice.. till now, i still do not know who is Zhang Ning. heehee.. paisei..

Anyway, this Alice started asking if I had posted their place in the internet.. haha.. and conversation started from there.. she was so chatty. sometimes just wish she would tlka less n let me rest while she massages.. hahahaa... perhpas some of u dudes has similar feelings.. heehee..

Warrior99
10-10-2007, 11:50 AM
It is practically okay to talk, but keep that to only the first 5 minutes
unless you have some pain that you need to tell them during the session.
I don't know, seems that the chinese therapies like to chat.
Oh, finally the blind is up... thats good.
By the way, can never sleep for back message, only find some sleep during
the leg message. It will be good if they can also do some head massage
which I always sleep. Don't they do also promo, 5 get 1 free

nightriderinsg
10-10-2007, 03:20 PM
Finally has time to re-visit the tui na place to set my bones and muscular ache back into "position". As usual, asked for Alice.. till now, i still do not know who is Zhang Ning. heehee.. paisei..

That's the lady boss, think she leaves early abt 9pm.

Anyway, this Alice started asking if I had posted their place in the internet.. haha.. and conversation started from there.. she was so chatty. sometimes just wish she would tlka less n let me rest while she massages.. hahahaa... perhpas some of u dudes has similar feelings.. heehee..

Think everytime I'm there Alice would chat with her client on & on....think she's the most talkative one there.

Lost Sheep
10-10-2007, 03:47 PM
It will be good if they can also do some head massage which I always sleep. Don't they do also promo, 5 get 1 free

Wah lau eh, Zhang Ning does give very good head massage, had tried her
before, maybe you can try her too .....

Warrior99
10-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Wah lau eh, Zhang Ning does give very good head massage, had tried her
before, maybe you can try her too .....

Think that becos you always go for the 2 hrs. ( head )
I remember the last time, you had 2.5hrs.
I am always on the 1.5hrs.
Talk okay lah, just tone down, Think Alice talk like machiam
coffee shop. Now my therapy super liao, can climb on top
and do the knee massage. Sekali 1 day fall down then I laugh

silent_hunter
13-10-2007, 09:13 AM
i did 1.5hrs with alice. also got haed + face massage leh. perhaps u can ask for it.. this alice too climb behind me n massage my back using her knees.. similar to those thai massage.. not bad.. i like..

but wat if she falls? got nothing to grab onto.. haahahah... only will tear down the curtains! hgahahahaha...

share-share
14-10-2007, 03:31 AM
thanks to bro silent hunter, i managed to have a session on friday night. took me quite a while to find as i am not familiar with tampines (work in the west, live in the north). park nearby, walk all over, then realised the block is not in thr neighbourhood, thought 1 blk away. reach at 9pm, all sweaty. saw a middle aged lady packing to leave, but she said ok. told her 1 hr will do as dont want to delay her.

she started by putting one palm on the shoulder and other diagonally across to the butt and really strecthed. her hands are warm, (i like it), strong and fleshy. i sort of feel asleep, but could not really sleep as the next door got show going on. an old man(he calls himself that), a cycling enthusiast has just finish an hour session with Alice ( i think) and she has another customer. a girl called An An immediately went in and asked whether he mind her doing half hour. he said ok. An An is very chatty, talkative, loud.

after one hour, she wake me up to turn over. she said if got time, 1.5 hours better. so ok. she said she actually wanted to do ba kua for me as she fell there are "dampness" in my body and i was having a flu but as i was sleeping she did not disturb me.

overall, the massage is good, though i prefer a harder one. anyway, i did not request, because first time, i usually let them do whatever to test their skill. as i was paying, she passed me a card and asked me to book next time, otherwise may have to wait. i asked her for her name and she wrote Zhang Ning. is she the boss? i took one of the san cha sweet at the counter, nice something different.

at the traffic light, i saw her again, wearing shorts and riding a bicycle. she saw me and smiled.

i may rtf and try te others too, if around the area, but definitely not driving one hour from bb to tampines. besides, i have a string of regulars whom i visit weekly.

Cowardly_Guy
17-10-2007, 11:31 PM
Many thanks to slient bro for the exact location.

juz went for a massage session this week, it was a HELL of an experience. she was GOOD.... she was like hitting all the right spots and i was like screaming away.... wahaha.... maybe long time very go to proper massage thats why so many problem....had a 2 hrs session with xiao qing, i think din really get her name, juz manage to catch her name during her conversation with the other massuers.

All in all, if you are looking for a good clean proper massage, it's the place.

t0yb0x
18-10-2007, 02:44 AM
Hi silent bro..
Have PMed you..:D

silent_hunter
22-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Hmm.. for those that like HARD massages, do try Alice.. she is pretty strong.. and hard! hahah.. i usually ask her to soften cos i taboleh tahan... pain..

good that you guys enjoyed. :D

silent_hunter
22-10-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi silent bro..
Have PMed you..:D

Replied you Dude :D ENjoy..!

silent_hunter
24-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Just came back from the an hour of massage by Mary. I think she is rather mature, but very pretty. I kinda got hoooked by her. Think she ought to be a stunner in her younger days.

But her massgae skills compared to Alice, lost out.

For info, Alice haad spain her hand. Thus, she is out of action. I saw her while I was leaving.. Comparing faces, I think MAry is so much prettier.. Her eyes are captivating.. wow..... oh well. Hope u bros enjoy the seesion there!

Hope to have me points upped uppped and away.. please up me. Heehee.. :o

Gunner75
24-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Hope to have me points upped uppped and away.. please up me. Heehee.. :o

Bro, thanks for the contact. I have upz ur points.

Cheers & enjoy.

silent_hunter
26-10-2007, 04:02 PM
THanks Dude, any FR?

HAve distributed to so many... but this few FR? :cool:

Gunblader
27-10-2007, 06:13 AM
So far no special i understand. But.....we can't even roam them when u turn ard? So strict?:) :confused:

unknow_user
30-10-2007, 08:13 PM
can someone pls message me the address?

holymonk
31-10-2007, 03:31 PM
First of all, thanks to Bro silenthunter for giving me the location. Went there this afternoon and location of the block is easy to find. Found got one "Die Da" (Those who suffer from injuries) and one (Tui na) quite near to the muslim coffee shop i think.

Went in and saw about 4 mature womens and was served by An An. Told her i want to try Thai massge with tuina style. opted for 1.5 hrs at the price of $54/-. Put on the short and massage started. Enjoy the Thai massage as she step on my back with two legs, then lock my both legs with her legs, using her both hands pulling my hands, pulling me back backwards. Worth to try!!! Throughout the massage, i quite enjoy but in between she use quite powerful force on me as i mentioned i love hard massage but surrendered to her force!!! Meantime, when i was putting out some small nosie "arrgghhhh" due to the thai style stretch by An An, immediately, the curtain beside mine pulled aside and two of An An friends looked over and giggles along seeing me suffer, as i was not wearing any underwear with only a small short, think they enjoys seeing me "Zao geng" during the stretching of my legs to the side by An An. Wahahahahaha. Extended for another 15 mins massaging my head and i nearly fell asleep.

AnAn : Think early 40
Look : Presentable
Massage : 9/10 (If maintain same force)
Attitute : Friendly and talkative
PLace : Ok to me (Aircon just nice with smoothing music)
Damage : 1.5 hrs plus 15mins more = $64/-

Worth to vsit and i strongly bros to try An An thai style massage. :D

Feiwin
31-10-2007, 04:24 PM
can PM me the address too. thanks

silent_hunter
31-10-2007, 08:30 PM
u tried roaming??? :D

holymonk
31-10-2007, 10:55 PM
better dont try as they are all wu lin gao shou, all got strength....if roam wrongly and 1 shout...all can beat you to death....hehe:D

Gunblader
01-11-2007, 12:11 AM
So there is An An, Xiao Qing, Alice.....then?:)

rileyhale
10-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Many thanks to Bro Silent_hunter for directions to the shop.

Had a couple of hours free before the flight back to work (in some ulu construction site in a plantation where the only sound at night is crickets and other night insects ... sigh, what a life ... you guys don't know that you have it so good in this nice city.)

Anyway, started with just one hour but was persuaded to take 1.5 hours as she wanted to do a thorough massage to cover more areas. For brothers who are particular about hygiene, you may wish to know that you have a choice of wearing your underwear or their shorts. I chose to wear my own.

The session started with quite strong and hard massage, covering some pressure points as well. Then in the second half, seems like no more strength, sometimes just using one hand and go through motion, looking up at the clock, like passing time.

I can understand because what they do is physical work. After 3-4 clients must be tired. So I just let it go and try to sleep. Overall still not a bad experience at least the first 45 mins. May try again when I come back to this city.

Still, credit must go to Bro Silent_hunter for taking the time to share this place. Thanks again.

silent_hunter
10-11-2007, 07:31 PM
Hmm... that sounds like AnAn. I just tried her last Thursday. Initially wana book MAry, but she is serving, so no choice, try AnAn. Like wat Bro Rileyhale mentioned, her massage is not as good(not so powerful, those that like powerful Must Try Alice.) as Mary and Alice.

But I like it when she massage the groin area... wooo... sometimes touch the balls (abit). Hahahaa.. shiok men.. HeeHee...

Perhaps should grade them. Well, my personnal feel: I shan't grade the boobs, body, face, etc, cos I think they are all good(for their age) and anyway, we are not there for those..

ALice

Massage SKills: Hard worker. Very strong massure. Wonder what she eat for lunch?

-ve points: Very extremely Chatty. For those that like to sleep while being massage, should skip her.

MAry
Massage SKills: Good, gentle massure. Not as hard as Alice, but I enjoy it.

Others: I like her gentle voice. Especially, when you are half asleep, and she ask you, "Ke Yi Ma" (can anot)?

-ve points: Dont know yet. Will try to figure out during my next visit.

AnAn

Massage SKills: LEast of the 3, but still OK. Surely beta than those in other shops.

Others: I like the part when she would sit on the massage chair, cross legged and put your leg on her thigh to be massage. Nice.. cos can "feel her" more.

-ve points: Sometimes massage with one hand. Dunno why. She would put her non-massaging hand to her back(like a waitress) and massgae with the other. Hahaha.. wierd :rolleyes: maybe its her style.

Will try to update more when opportunity arrives..

Dont forget to upped me :D

Warrior99
14-11-2007, 01:27 PM
First 15 minutes was okay, hard enough to my liking.
Then she ask me, "where pain" I says "no pain" only want to pau chian.
Immediately, the tuina change to rubbing style.
Got to rub my inner tigh with occassional touch on the ball.
Turn around, she use 1 finger to apply on my groin.
Strange enough, that actually make my didi some reaction.
Seeing that, she ask if I wanna head massage. I point to my head
She says yes. Soon, she was massaging my tummy.
Then proceed to move up to my chest, with occasional caressing
of my nipple. End of session, felt that they are cock teaser.

Gunblader
14-11-2007, 05:26 PM
what is pau chian?

and who is she?

Tailok
29-11-2007, 12:20 PM
I was feeling a bit tired so I just drove to the TN. Wah.. the place was fully booked, so I drove off. I remember seeing another TN at zone 4. So I went to try the other place. It was raining a bit when I got there.

I was greeted by a PDMM at early 30. Xiao Ling from Fujian. Her massage was good as I was quite tired. Her skill is good enuf for me. She was also quite friendly and I had a nice chat with her with my limited Mandarin. Her Foochow dialect was too chim for me. I started for 1 hr then extended to 2 hrs.

Overall there are 4 ladies there. 1 was on leave. 2 other ladies looks quite pleasant too.

Overall FR

looks: 7(fair lady)
body: slim but not thin
massage: 7
Att: 8
Damage: $36/hr
rtf: oh yes.

Tailok
30-11-2007, 11:41 AM
Sorry to bros who try to pm me. my message box full. I just cleared them.

GDX11
02-12-2007, 12:46 PM
hey peeps.. i live in the north... Dont mind travelling to central areas too..

Wanna go for a pure massage session.. I dont take those Super Hard massage.. hopefully can get a lady who can do good moderate massage.. please PM me today! I wanna get it done tonight... backache

happyslife
03-12-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi Bro,

Can anyone PM me the address? I like good massage.

lovelyboy
03-12-2007, 02:20 PM
threadstarter.. u don't mind to pm me the address? or maybe the phone no to call and book? seems like it can be a full house even during weekday afternoons... i live in the east area, may pop by for their services... thanks a lot...;)

stormbringer7
03-12-2007, 06:34 PM
Can some kind soul provide me the location? Need a good rub...

Tailok
04-12-2007, 01:43 PM
Bro silent_hunter is MIA. I'll pass the ctc out if any bros need.

evilspawnsss
04-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Bro can i have the location?
:D both area oso can hee hee need a good rub

D_Blake
04-12-2007, 03:43 PM
I like a good rub-down too. hope to learn the location too.

Tailok
08-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Bros who need good massage, pls let me know you wan which one. Whether 800+ or 400+. Both oso good. Better to call to make appt cos sumtimes last minute cannot get appt.

lupoqb
08-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Hi Bro,

Can anyone PM me the address? I like good massage.

me too please!

lupoqb
08-12-2007, 03:44 PM
yo bro tailok.can pm me both the locations? need a good massage soon..
thanks man

me too please!

lupoqb
08-12-2007, 03:53 PM
thanks man

me too please!

lupoqb
08-12-2007, 04:03 PM
thanks man

me too please!

Tailok
11-12-2007, 04:55 PM
Yesterday I went with my fren went to Blk 400++ for a nice rub down. I had Xiao Ling n my fren had Xiao Qing. My fren was extremely pleased although he drove all the way from Jurong. I was wondering if any bros know any place near Jurong for a nice massage without hanky-panky.

evilspawnsss
13-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Thks Bro for the Address..Went to 400++ side..Not difficult to find..Went there saw 2 ladies..jus nice for mi and frd..quite pretty and boobs r kinda of big oso hee hee..heng nothing if not cannot tahan haha..Place is not bad..nice music..not those china china one haha..air con jus nice oso..went in ask for 1 hr which she say kinda of short if wan fully..so ok lor..go for 1,1/2 hrs..Massage indeed not piano type but very hard..very very hard.. Massage till i buai tahan tell her very pain...guess wat she say?hard more good..so u can remember here and come back..and she increase her strenght..OMG!Really pain is not massage..its like making doughnut which need full + full strenght...basically the whole body is pain like hell..neck..shoulder,back..for the leg and hand still ok..maybe she too tired liao..slow down on leg and hand..Pure massage indeed..Not for those bro who cannot go for Super hard massage (like mi)

Name :Xiao Mei
Damage : $54 1 & 1/2 hrs + free mosha(i didnt try)
Massage : 5/10 (Whole Session is damm painful)
FTR : Sorry no..Dun wish to go and pay for painful session..no offend to bros who found this place..

* i have a picture of my frd back who went with mi last night..Will try post later..

Bigman
14-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Bro,

Please PM me the location. Thanx.

Supermanx1
18-12-2007, 06:01 PM
bookmark the page

Tailok
19-12-2007, 09:30 AM
Thks Bro for the Address..Went to 400++ side..Not difficult to find..Pure massage indeed..Not for those bro who cannot go for Super hard massage (like mi)

FTR : Sorry no..Dun wish to go and pay for painful session..no offend to bros who found this place..

* i have a picture of my frd back who went with mi last night..Will try post later..

You can ask for softer massage. Sum ppl like hard massage. I personally like medium. So I always tell the gals to slow down. So far they are very obliging

Xgenre
19-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Yesterday I went with my fren went to Blk 400++ for a nice rub down. I had Xiao Ling n my fren had Xiao Qing. My fren was extremely pleased although he drove all the way from Jurong. I was wondering if any bros know any place near Jurong for a nice massage without hanky-panky.

Above Jurong Superbowl? The area around Sheng Siong? Confirm clean spa.

evilspawnsss
19-12-2007, 10:28 AM
You can ask for softer massage. Sum ppl like hard massage. I personally like medium. So I always tell the gals to slow down. So far they are very obliging

I ask leh Bro..somemore she can tell mi more hard so i will remember here :eek: indeed i remember haha..but really the whole session is pain...till keep opening my mouth tell her pain...my friend keep quiet and in the end he got it.. lol i will post the picture in awhile

TaiZhi
19-12-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi bro silenthunter,

can i have the address also ? thanks.

seven11
19-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Above Jurong Superbowl? The area around Sheng Siong? Confirm clean spa.

That is Super SPA. Anyone interested may check out their website for pricing.

http://www.superspa.com.sg/index.html

Go for the scrub so that you can have your own room else it is open concept.

Cheers

silent_hunter
20-12-2007, 02:27 PM
guys guys guys.... pls stop posting other venue in this thread. thankyou.

sorry, i was out of town. i just pmed many many bros out there whom ask me for contacts.. hope u guys like it. and remember to FR after your visits.. heehee..

i visited mary last week, and she was telling me that a bro told her about my post.. hahah.. the one about the descriptions and stuff.. hahhaa.. wonder who is it? frequent customer of mary? :)

cool dudes, hope everyone can have a good rub. but nowadays need prior booking, or risk having to wait.. enjoy dudes.. FRs please.. :D

camus
20-12-2007, 03:09 PM

sorry, i was out of town. i just pmed many many bros out there whom ask me for contacts.. hope u guys like it. and remember to FR after your visits.. heehee..

i visited mary last week, and she was telling me that a bro told her about my post.. hahah.. the one about the descriptions and stuff.. hahhaa.. wonder who is it? frequent customer of mary? :)

cool dudes, hope everyone can have a good rub. but nowadays need prior booking, or risk having to wait.. enjoy dudes.. FRs please.. :D

hi..hope you can pm their address and contact details...and can they converse in english? thank you...

silent_hunter
23-12-2007, 09:19 AM
one asshole just zap me and says "selfish idiot".. this person obviouly do not have the coutersy to apologise and any old how zap thread owners. we have rules here in this forum.. not anyold how start something new in soneone's thread.

if the person is balls enough, own up. dont quietly go around zapping people. ballless arse hole. :mad:

to all the other brudders, ignore this, n enjoy the Good Cleam massages... ;)

thesaint9753
23-12-2007, 04:12 PM
dontworry lah bro, old uncle up you
for your contributions

sparkypk56
23-12-2007, 04:22 PM
No need to get upset, up you in appreciation to your
good recommendations, had been there before and
truly their no nonsense massage are indeed very good.

Unfortunately, the place is a bit too far for me and
also that it seemed to get too crowded nowadays.

neveronsunday
23-12-2007, 04:30 PM
fully agree with bro sparky, good clean massage
is now hard to come by, appreciate your sharing
and up you too.

silent_hunter
24-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you ....

wa... if this shop is own by me, than shiok liow..

anyway, i heard that the lady boss is opening another outlet.. will update all if there are news.:D

enjoy the clean massages...

silent_hunter
25-12-2007, 09:20 PM
mary chrismas brudders....

for info: mary wont be working till 28. :D

Fubar69
25-12-2007, 11:19 PM
Hello Bros,
Can someone PM the address. Thanks in advance :).

Lost Sheep
26-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Yesterday I went with my fren went to Blk 400++ for a nice rub down. I had Xiao Ling n my fren had Xiao Qing

Thanks to bro Tailok for the recommendation, went there yesterday
evening, was attended by Xiao Qin (小琴 - little piano) but her massage
is no playing piano, she has very strong fingers and used a lot of strength
to massage your neck and also used elbows to massage the back, end up
spending 2 hours, recommended for bros who enjoy strong and hard massage.

Is there any free mosha as mentioned by bro evilspawness ? Wasn't
offered any.

evilspawnsss
26-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Is there any free mosha as mentioned by bro evilspawness ? Wasn't
offered any.

Hmm..My frd and mi both got offered leh..But i didnt wan..my frd go for it.. But lucky didnt haha cus there no shower one..the girl use cloth and warm water to wipe de :confused:

Tailok
26-12-2007, 01:42 PM

Sorry to all bros who pm me. I wont be giving out any more ctc cos TS is back. TS oso dun like other place to be posted here. So pls respect TS n dun post any more here. I oso apologise to TS for creating misunderstanding. I assure TS that I din flame him cos I upped him before for sharing the ctc with me. :cool:

Lost Sheep
26-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Hmm..My frd and mi both got offered leh..But i didnt wan..my frd go for it.. But lucky didnt haha cus there no shower one..the girl use cloth and warm water to wipe de :confused:

Sorry to all bros who pm me. I wont be giving out any more ctc cos TS is back. TS oso dun like other place to be posted here. So pls respect TS n dun post any more here. I oso apologise to TS for creating misunderstanding. I assure TS that I din flame him cos I upped him before for sharing the ctc with me. :cool:

Hmm...I was offered ba guan (拔罐)instead, actually there is a
toilet at the back, so I guess you can take a shower after mosha.

I think TS is referring to the Jurong Superbowl Spa, which is certainly
cannot be classified under Good Clean Massage in the Heart Land.
The one you recommended is in the same heartland with good
clean massage, good of you to share and I dont thing TS mind
your sharing, so long as it is within the same text.

nohorserun1
26-12-2007, 03:10 PM
newbie here, can PM me the location and contact please, thanks.

NeedPlace
27-12-2007, 02:51 AM
Care to PM me the location :D Thanks

silent_hunter
27-12-2007, 10:22 PM

Yo.. no worries bro. We are all here to share good lobangs... so if any bros out there wants good massage, please do intro to them..

peace mate. :D

Lost Sheep
28-12-2007, 04:06 PM
Yo.. no worries bro. We are all here to share good lobangs... so if any bros out there wants good massage, please do intro to them..

bro, I admire your spirit of sharing, unfortunately no
power, otherwise will up you ....

dyland
28-12-2007, 05:03 PM
First of all I would like to thank TS for the address.
I then realised that I have been having my breakfast at the cofeeshop a few steps away for more than a year and have always thought this place is for TCM (and no massage services).
After knowing the location i walked in to have my aching muscles relieved.
The long hair lady provided the massage. Did not talked too much and just let her do her job as I was too tired. I must say her skills are pretty good and I am pretty charged up after the 1.5 hr session.
Thanks bro again for your sharing. - only for those who wants a good rub.
Not for SYT.

Mercenary19
29-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Would like to recommend a place at lor.1 toa payoh blk 123. 1 hr $40. I ask for ba guan (拔罐)too. Got lots of mark at my back but who cares...... Its really the hard hard type esp when she uses her elbow to rub on the shoulder and back. There was a husband and wife doing massage as I overheard their conservation. So no handky panky biz there......... Cheers.

turbo_power
29-12-2007, 05:00 PM
Bros who need good massage, pls let me know you wan which one. Whether 800+ or 400+. Both oso good. Better to call to make appt cos sumtimes last minute cannot get appt.

Bro... need a good clean rub asap.
Appreciate if you could pm me both location.

Many Thanks... :)

Justy99
29-12-2007, 11:35 PM
Last week made a call and try to book Mary. However was told she is not working that day. So no choice ask her to arrange another girl for me.
Reached the destination and opted for 1.5hrs massage with body scrub.
The scrub was ok. After my shower came back for the massage.
The strength was a bit too hard for me so requested her to soften a bit.
She willlingly obliged and I told her that the strength is just right.
She then told me that I am one of hte few customers who want a softer massage.
This is my third visit and I truly enjoyed the massage as there is no hanky panky.

silent_hunter
31-12-2007, 12:50 AM
MAry was on leave and was back on the 28th.. so those that likes her massage, can go bacl liow = )

silent_hunter
01-01-2008, 10:19 PM
no more visitors ah? but heard from mary that the shop was very crowded leh.. :cool:

TaiZhi
02-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Hello Bros,
Can someone PM the address. Thanks in advance :):)

silent_hunter
02-01-2008, 10:59 PM
today, i dud 1.5hrs wiht mary. as usual is was god and shiok.

bernard3006
03-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Yo Mann,

I was checking out on another threat on St43 Area so i went down there yesterday but didnt locate the TN shop mentioned here. Actually found 1 facing blk471 but it was closed. I called the shop and it was diverted to another unit in CCK. Lady mentioned that she has to tend both units so yesterday it was closed. But today it will be open though. Anyway she sounds quite caring to ask me what was wrong with me in terms of pain/sickness that i needed to visit TN and it really left me wondering if its a TN shop with extra services?

Disappointed, i went to anther Neighbourhood Centre in Tampines at Blk8XX. To my delight, as i was driving into the centre and before turing into the MSCP, i saw a TN shop with a few PDMM. Very quickly i parked and went straight in to ask for TN. The massage was DAMN HARD and SHIOK. The lady was very strong for her average physique!!! I really enjoyed her massage
Of course, the golden QN was popped.

"Do i want JG? ", she asked. "OF COURSE", i replied !
Its sensationally stimulating. Maybe because i have not enjoy myself for a while but its really without doubt mind blowing.

Paid $36/hr for massage + tips + $50 for JG.
don think she offer anything else ... i guess only
looks wise ... not bad
TCSS ... just nice, not too chatty that you cant enjoy the massage
RTT ... OF COURSE

I am not sure where the one i found is exactly located in terms of bolock number and it may happen to be the same unit? Anyway this one offers JG so its a rare find for me:D

orangecode
03-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Halo Bros,

Appreciate if someone PM the address.

Thanks in advance

orangecode
03-01-2008, 06:40 PM
Halo Bros,

Apprecaite if someone can PM the address.

Thanks in advance :)

dyland
07-01-2008, 06:14 AM
RTM this joint two days ago.
Ask the lay her name and was told Ma Li (or Mary)
She's pretty good lookng for her age.
Gave me 1.5 hrs of hard massage. When I finished I told her it was painful.
She said she had not used her full strength - If she did my old bones must be cracking now.
Damage $54.
RTM - yes but not sure which lady is the one whose certificate is on the table
as I saw two ladies with long hair on the way out.

TaiZhi
09-01-2008, 10:47 AM
Hello Bros,
Can someone PM the address. Thanks in advance .

NeedPlace
11-01-2008, 03:25 PM
Can PM me the address, thanks :rolleyes:

silent_hunter
12-01-2008, 12:46 PM
RTM this joint two days ago.
Ask the lay her name and was told Ma Li (or Mary)
She's pretty good lookng for her age.
Gave me 1.5 hrs of hard massage. When I finished I told her it was painful.
She said she had not used her full strength - If she did my old bones must be cracking now.
Damage $54.
RTM - yes but not sure which lady is the one whose certificate is on the table
as I saw two ladies with long hair on the way out.

Yup. the certificate belongs to the lady boss...

Dont think the rest got certificate. but this MAry used to be a nurse in China. She is not those normal PDMM. She is educated. So please respect her like you would respect others.. :)

have not been seeing alice.. maybe she has left.. anyone seen her?

BeasT69
12-01-2008, 04:17 PM
Clean massage with a afforable price.:cool: Bro u got PM.:p

sodapop
14-01-2008, 12:18 AM
Halo Bros,

Apprecaite if someone can PM the address.

Thanks in advance :p:p

silent_hunter
14-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Yo Mann,

I was checking out on another threat on St43 Area so i went down there yesterday but didnt locate the TN shop mentioned here. Actually found 1 facing blk471 but it was closed. I called the shop and it was diverted to another unit in CCK. Lady mentioned that she has to tend both units so yesterday it was closed. But today it will be open though. Anyway she sounds quite caring to ask me what was wrong with me in terms of pain/sickness that i needed to visit TN and it really left me wondering if its a TN shop with extra services?

Disappointed, i went to anther Neighbourhood Centre in Tampines at Blk8XX. To my delight, as i was driving into the centre and before turing into the MSCP, i saw a TN shop with a few PDMM. Very quickly i parked and went straight in to ask for TN. The massage was DAMN HARD and SHIOK. The lady was very strong for her average physique!!! I really enjoyed her massage
Of course, the golden QN was popped.

"Do i want JG? ", she asked. "OF COURSE", i replied !
Its sensationally stimulating. Maybe because i have not enjoy myself for a while but its really without doubt mind blowing.

Paid $36/hr for massage + tips + $50 for JG.
don think she offer anything else ... i guess only
looks wise ... not bad
TCSS ... just nice, not too chatty that you cant enjoy the massage
RTT ... OF COURSE

I am not sure where the one i found is exactly located in terms of bolock number and it may happen to be the same unit? Anyway this one offers JG so its a rare find for me:D

bro. dont think it is the one im intorduing to the bros... the one in intro is CLEAN one. they even serve ladies.. i have ladies beside me on several occasions before... :p of course u cant see them la.. got curtains ma.. just heard their voices..

silent_hunter
14-01-2008, 12:29 AM
have replied PMed from quiet a number fo bros...

Warrior99
14-01-2008, 09:54 AM
bro. dont think it is the one im intorduing to the bros... the one in intro is CLEAN one. they even serve ladies.. i have ladies beside me on several occasions before... :p of course u cant see them la.. got curtains ma.. just heard their voices..

Totally agree, not in this one. May only happen on the other 2 8@@, or 4@@
Most likely at 4@@ since they give free scrubing & massage w/o underwear

runskydown
16-01-2008, 09:28 AM
MAry was on leave and was back on the 28th.. so those that likes her massage, can go bacl liow = )

Bro, seem look like u r quite close to her, is it?

runskydown
16-01-2008, 09:51 AM
Yup. the certificate belongs to the lady boss...

Dont think the rest got certificate. but this MAry used to be a nurse in China. She is not those normal PDMM. She is educated. So please respect her like you would respect others.. :)

have not been seeing alice.. maybe she has left.. anyone seen her?

Bro, seem look like u r quite close to this mary, right? Is it ur gf, if not, i might try to date her out...:)

silent_hunter
19-01-2008, 05:56 PM
oh.. u can try to date her out. plesase do.. she is not my gf or anything close to it. she is just my familiar massures(think i spelt it sala)... i always used her, so knw more of her stuff lor.. :D

thanks for bro mecenary for upping me. hope u have tried the place(massage) n have enjoyed it.

bros that need the location can pm me for it. as much as i can, will surely share the location for those that needs their aches and pains to be massage by the well-trained ladies.. clean clean massages only.

re-visited mary last thursday. she told me that the volume of customer has went done.. hmm... perhaps due to the coming cny? everyone busy buying cny goodies, not itme to massgae? heehee.. :p

happy cny to all (in advance.. )

silent_hunter
19-01-2008, 05:59 PM
Bro, seem look like u r quite close to this mary, right? Is it ur gf, if not, i might try to date her out...:)

bro, she pretty right? :D

siman
19-01-2008, 11:31 PM
keep on, bro. will add u points:mad:

silent_hunter
24-01-2008, 09:56 PM
no more FRs?:eek:

Warrior99
25-01-2008, 01:22 PM
Now stock & share all go down.
Girls sometimes go back to China for 1 month.
So samsters may sometimes got new hunting ground.
Business, I think still good. Just that, it not pack like
what use to be .... like sardine in a can.
Also the hole for the head is really very uncomfortable
Don't understand why they add the extra piece.

silent_hunter
02-02-2008, 09:00 PM
hahahahaha..... agreee:p

silent_hunter
05-02-2008, 01:20 AM
bro, pangsai... thanks men!!! :D next time, if there is a next, maybe i can advise u to use either alice or mary. i personnally have used them before and i find their massage good.

do post yr blk8+6 FR here. to share with everyone if good.

we care and we share...:)

silent_hunter
05-02-2008, 01:21 AM

bro, u managed to date her out? got bonk? heehee..

yamazen
05-02-2008, 07:26 AM
any bros here knows of good clean massage like what hunter found at west side>?

obershot
05-02-2008, 08:19 PM
thks to bro silent_hunter for his reply.+rep to u oledi.
went there tis afternoon,juz nice tat there's 1 more ger left as i din make appt early.ask for a 2hr massage.heard tat today 2 ger r new(din get a chance to look at their face coz all got client but im not here for hanky panky so face not important,their massage skill is more important).the massage i had is quite gud enuf power.din ask her name(dyed curly hair),at the end of massage oni knows tat she's the boss of tis parlor coz there's a guy come looking for the boss n she answered.oni 1 slight comment tat is the parlor phone kip ringing n her hp oso kip got sms coming in slightly annoying.the next time i go think will try others coz din heard any phone call coming from others curtain partition ler......the massage is worthy for $$$ will certainly rtm.the ladyboss told me tat they operate on cny oso ler.....

thks again bro silent_hunter

bed69man
06-02-2008, 10:30 AM
Hi Bro, at last found a nice place. Can PM me the contact?

bbbjkim
08-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Hi anyone know where did Mary and Xiao Qin go? They are no longer at
Blk 8xx... wish to find them for they strong msg.. and pretty face. thanks.

silent_hunter
10-02-2008, 09:57 PM
thks to bro silent_hunter for his reply.+rep to u oledi.
went there tis afternoon,juz nice tat there's 1 more ger left as i din make appt early.ask for a 2hr massage.heard tat today 2 ger r new(din get a chance to look at their face coz all got client but im not here for hanky panky so face not important,their massage skill is more important).the massage i had is quite gud enuf power.din ask her name(dyed curly hair),at the end of massage oni knows tat she's the boss of tis parlor coz there's a guy come looking for the boss n she answered.oni 1 slight comment tat is the parlor phone kip ringing n her hp oso kip got sms coming in slightly annoying.the next time i go think will try others coz din heard any phone call coming from others curtain partition ler......the massage is worthy for $$$ will certainly rtm.the ladyboss told me tat they operate on cny oso ler.....

thks again bro silent_hunter

Sure glad u like it.. too bad for e phone issue.for info,if e boss is not around,e first girl nearest to e phone will need to answer it.. So try not to massage at e nearest chair to e phone.

silent_hunter
10-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Is it?! I dint visit e place for awhile liow. Hang in there..
i try to contact mary. Will post he i can get her.

Tailok
11-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Dropped by this place on CNY. An An greeted me. I tot she's going to mssg me. But then a new lady came in. Abt late 30's. I asked for 90 mins. Her massage was good. Said learnt in China. New to the place. Only a few days.

Massage:
Strength: 9/10 - I requested for medium as I found her strength too strong
Skill: 8/10 - quite skillful. I felt good n rejuvenated
Friendly: 8/10 -can strike up nice conversation
Attitude: 9/10 - friendly thru'out. Always asking if strength enuh.
Damage: $54 + $6
Name: Amy

Tailok
11-02-2008, 09:54 AM
By the way, Wat happened to you silent_hunter??. How come now rep. is negative???

Warrior99
11-02-2008, 10:33 AM

Didn't they SMS u. Though I had not been there for 1 month.
Got a SMS, this new place in 4@@ operating on 16 Feb
Now still under reno. Boss not them, of course.
So now, they are very free liao.

bbbjkim
11-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Dropped by this place on CNY. An An greeted me. I tot she's going to mssg me. But then a new lady came in. Abt late 30's. I asked for 90 mins. Her massage was good. Said learnt in China. New to the place. Only a few days.

Massage:
Strength: 9/10 - I requested for medium as I found her strength too strong
Skill: 8/10 - quite skillful. I felt good n rejuvenated
Friendly: 8/10 -can strike up nice conversation
Attitude: 9/10 - friendly thru'out. Always asking if strength enuh.
Damage: $54 + $6
Name: Amy

By the way, I was there last week and a new girl did me too. Not sure is it Amy but mine is very lousy. Not much skill , can tell she only learn recently and try to pull a fast one. so for brother going there please be aware.

bed69man
11-02-2008, 12:45 PM
hi all,

any one kind to PM me the contact pls? many thanks

lyons
11-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Forgot to thank Bro Silent Hunter pm me the contact. ;)

Had a massage from Amy last Sunday though her skill bit different from Mary and Zhang Ning but I have a good time after 2 hrs session. Overall service was good.

Massage: 8.5/10
Friendly: 9/10

silent_hunter
11-02-2008, 09:06 PM
By the way, Wat happened to you silent_hunter??. How come now rep. is negative???

WAH..?? what happen?? I also dont know.. yesterday post still ok.. dan now logged in SAW the RED. I use to be +37, now become -37?? Upa lah.. :confused:

I also dont know. Maybe SAMster dont like my posts... sorry.

ANyway, Mary left the Blk8#0 place. Will start work in another place in Tampines too on the 16th.

Im so sad. Share good stuff with all the brudders, and yet get -ve 37??? sad. :(

silent_hunter
11-02-2008, 09:12 PM
what happen? :( i also dont know. nothing was mentioned about the -ve points anywhere?? what happen??? virus attack?? aiyo.... how dah?

any senior king samster to advise?

rahl
12-02-2008, 08:46 AM
what happen? :( i also dont know. nothing was mentioned about the -ve points anywhere?? what happen??? virus attack?? aiyo.... how dah?

Bro I can't up you again as have done it already. What does your CP say, who deducted the points and when?

Tailok
12-02-2008, 03:12 PM

I have oso upped you B4 so I can't help either. You can click on the "User CP" at the top left corner after you signed in. They will tell you who upped you or deduct ur pts at which thread. Maybe you offended senior bros asking for ctc openly. If you wan ctc, its always more polite to pm the TS.

silent_hunter
13-02-2008, 08:15 PM
wierd leh. My CP dont have any people minus me. So sad.... Really sad. Work so hard sharing for e points,now all suddenly gone. Got afew bro help me by upping me.but guess abit tough from -ve 37. Tough luck. Thanks for e bro whom have up me. Guess mayb its time for me to retreat... Do keep enjoying e 820 massage. Heehee..

rahl
14-02-2008, 08:53 AM
wierd leh. My CP dont have any people minus me. So sad.... Really sad. Work so hard sharing for e points,now all suddenly gone. Got afew bro help me by upping me.but guess abit tough from -ve 37. Tough luck. Thanks for e bro whom have up me. Guess mayb its time for me to retreat... Do keep enjoying e 820 massage. Heehee..

Hey bro, don't be disheartened, I don't see anything wrong in the thread, so it will be a big loss if you stop posting.

Maybe drop a pm to boss to find out what happened? If there is nothing in the CP, then it could be a technical error.

cheers.

bedman
14-02-2008, 11:50 AM
hi hi,

wanted to find more clean massage.
anyone kind to PM me the address?

many thanks

runskydown
15-02-2008, 09:26 AM
bro, u managed to date her out? got bonk? heehee..

Although she is friendly, not easy to date her out. anyway, will try my best n let u later if there is any outcome. understand fm her that is not working there anymore before the cny. Her new working place is at blk 4++ any will open on 17 feb if i m not wrong. all bro kindly give her some support lah....:)

Tailok
15-02-2008, 09:36 AM
Bro Hunter, Clear your pm. Maybe you can try a new acc. Then you can start from +10. I'll help you if you pm me with your old acc.

evilspawnsss
16-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Bro Hunter, Clear your pm. Maybe you can try a new acc. Then you can start from +10. I'll help you if you pm me with your old acc.

Yeah i can help u too..pm mi ur new nick..i saw u -37 i have a shock sia..even zap oso dun think so much ba..

silent_hunter
16-02-2008, 09:56 AM
thankyou very much my friends for being so nice... if i have points,sure to up u people. Pity.. im go debt of -34. Haha. i try set up a new account... will reply to tis thread. Hope to start back from there...

Yap.Mary has shifted to another place. Blk 4--. I have yet to visit e new place. Wil post FR after my visit. Anyone visited?pls post fr,please...

Cheers dudes,my friends...

sparkypk56
16-02-2008, 11:34 AM
thankyou very much my friends for being so nice... if i have points,sure to up u people. Pity.. im go debt of -34. Haha. i try set up a new account... will reply to tis thread. Hope to start back from there...

Yap.Mary has shifted to another place. Blk 4--. I have yet to visit e new place. Wil post FR after my visit. Anyone visited?pls post fr,please...

surprised to see your sudden drop to -34, pm me your
new nick also Mary's new location.

Tailok
16-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Keep up the good work Bro silent_hunter. New year, new resolution. Dun giv up.:D

singwong
16-02-2008, 08:51 PM
Can someone pm me the contact? Need a proper massage too.

sixniner
17-02-2008, 11:36 AM

bro can pm me the new location?

Warrior99
18-02-2008, 10:33 AM
This new place very open leh, same, near to the MSCP, next to
provision store. Entrance bigger, but lack depth, so onli 3 beds.
Currently, only Mary, Xiao Chin, Xiao Mei. Price up 38/hr
Later, they says will do facial like removal of balckhead.
Funny, when I pay them, they took out their own wallet and
gave me back the change. Not central pool. Wonder who actually
is the boss. Every thing is new. But bed a bit harder, even the undies
are all new. By the way, their uniformed is a pick top, you can't miss it.

roaring_lunatic
19-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Finally tried this place at Tampines(in the adver it put blk 8++). "SHITO", cant :

Hi bro,

can u pm me the location

thx in advance

roaring_lunatic
19-02-2008, 03:26 PM

bro.. can pm me new location

thx

roaring_lunatic
19-02-2008, 03:28 PM
bro..

pm me the location

thx

Taiko2006
20-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Interesting... Now Tampines has 3 clean places for good massage. Good clean town. Must move there if got chance.

Warrior99
20-02-2008, 11:08 AM
Interesting... Now Tampines has 3 clean places for good massage. Good clean town. Must move there if got chance.

Beware what you wish for. I prefer staying close, but not near enough
cos you might meet some gossiping aunties. To us, there are clean,
but aunties still dread "china girls". Just avoid getting involve.
You might get a whole lot of trouble.

roaring_lunatic
20-02-2008, 10:15 PM
This new place very open leh, same, near to the MSCP, next to
provision store. ..

Hi bro, is it beside barber shop? i really need good massage for my back, can anyone pm me the location?

thx

silent:hunter
23-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Bruders! Im back.... Starting from e humble 10pts again... Do help me out with my points can? Thankyou thankyou....

Hunter.

23-02-2008, 11:30 AM
hello hello... Testing testing... Im back.pls help to up me back to me original point brudders. Thankyou thankyou...

23-02-2008, 11:44 AM
im back :D

Tailok
23-02-2008, 03:08 PM
Glad to see you back. I'll up you on Monday as I used up my power today. 2moro no free.

23-02-2008, 03:25 PM
no problem dude ;) thankyou.

Cheers.

six_niner69
23-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Go refer to my other post in Good TN Place in Tampines when it has been approved.
You will know the story.

To know whether it is really clean or not, you need to visit that place when the neighbouring shops all close (around 945...10pm).

It's about the TN shop next to MCSP.

rahl
23-02-2008, 09:27 PM

Welcome back bro ;)

sparkypk56
23-02-2008, 10:28 PM

Just up you with 4 pts for your efforts in sharing ......

24-02-2008, 10:04 AM
brothers! Thankyou thankyou. For upping me again. Thankyou.

Brothers,I found yet another clean nice place. Do refer to e HOTSPA thread. Very good massage with nice environment.

Up up n away....

scubaman
24-02-2008, 01:08 PM
Bro, appreciate if you can sent me the contacts to this massage place. Haven't had a good rub for a very long time. Thanks in advance.

Tailok
25-02-2008, 07:51 AM
Go refer to my other post in Good TN Place in Tampines when it has been approved.
You will know the story.

To know whether it is really clean or not, you need to visit that place when the neighbouring shops all close (around 945...10pm).

It's about the TN shop next to MCSP.

Yo Bro... you are talking about other TNs. This TN as recommended by TS is absolutely clean.

Taiko2006
25-02-2008, 08:07 AM
brothers! Thankyou thankyou. For upping me again. Thankyou.

Brothers,I found yet another clean nice place. Do refer to e HOTSPA thread. Very good massage with nice environment.

Up up n away....

Up you to 26 pts. Pls give more good recommendations.:p

26-02-2008, 12:38 PM
thanks Bro Taiko.. u got try the HOTSPA? personnelly i think its very good. worth the $$$.

Taiko2006
26-02-2008, 03:29 PM
I oredi committed $4k for 50x spa package. So I m trying to finish my course. Each mth go once. So nid 4 yrs to complete....:o Cannot afford other spa leh..

CheongSua
03-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Thanks to bro Silent Hunter for pm-ing me the address. This is sort of my first FR so if u find it funny please understand.

Ok, i jus came back from an hour massage at the 'Tui Na' recommended by Silent, the one near the MSCP, in between a convenience store and a clinic. I must say the massage was great, the lady who did it for me clearly knows what she is doing. It was hard and 'gao'. Can be painful at times, must ask her to 'qing yi dian'. Otherwise, it was a great massage. Not to mention CLEAN. The lady did not try to tease me or 'accidentally' touch my little bro.

I didn't get her name though. She was wearing a grey Tee and bermudas. Short hair. Very fit looking. Like go gym.

P.S : Before i left, i heard another lady whispering to a customer in the first cubicle for quite some time. I can hear prices being listed. I could not catch their long whispering conversation but i guess, just guessing, it might be 'the usuals' or some bros may refer as GQ.

Strange though. I thought this joint was clean. Nevertheless, i will re-visit again! Thanks Bro Silent_Hunter!

Price: $36 for 1 hr
Massage: 8/10 (Great!)
The gal: Not too bad looking. Pretty average.
RTF: YES!

Just another note, i will not mind if she pops the GQ. A HJ will be fitting after such a good massage. Sry if u guys are offended. Jus my personal opinion.

lyons
04-03-2008, 03:51 PM
Thanks bro Silent Hunter and bro runskydown who PM me the new address. Finally managed to find some free time last week so decided to give a try. Went down to the shop and have a good clean massage for 1 1/2 hours by Mary.

I will keep this FR short and straight to the point cuz she said she did not want any unnecessary attention. She's a pleasant looking lady with friendly attitude. Didn't talk to her much throughout the session. Just asked me whether the press pressure is ok for me. Her massage is powerful and really relief the ache of my body. She exert pressure all the right places that made the massage so good . Definitely not the touch touch type, very professional. I respect her work ethic. Feeling better after the massage.

Name: Mary
Friendly: 8/10
Massage: 8/10
Price: 54 for 1 1/2 hours
RTM: Yes

18-03-2008, 07:40 AM
bros, so sad. Some idiot just zap me for trying to solicite for points. He do not dare to leave any names.. Anyway, do enjoy e massage n spa. Anyone interested in e contacts, feel free to Pm me or, bros, feel free to share.. I wil be leaving sillypore soon for overseas real soon. So wont get to enjoy local scene soon. So sad... But will still be logging in. Enjoy bros.. Much thanks to e brudders whom have help me up back my points... THANK YOU.

mengii
04-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Hi, im interested. Pls PM mi. thanks alot :)

lyons
05-04-2008, 02:50 AM
Feel tired after the hard work, went to visit Mary again for massage on last weekend. She greets me with friendly smile. I told her I have the back pain and need her to loosen my back.

I had the 90 mins massage from her. During the massage, she would ask whether the strength is enough. she's hardworking and the massage was comfortable. I feel better after the massage.

Sad to hear from her that she will works till end of the this month.

Damage: $54 + tips

Will visit her again.

lyons
15-04-2008, 03:15 AM
Feel tired after the hard work, went to visit Mary again for massage on last weekend. She greets me with friendly smile. I told her I have the back pain and need her to loosen my back.

I had the 90 mins massage from her. During the massage, she would ask whether the strength is enough. she's hardworking and the massage was comfortable. I feel better after the massage.

Sad to hear from her that she will works till end of the this month.

Damage: $54 + tips

Will visit her again.

Anyone who interested to get massage by Mary, do PM me. I will send the PM to bro who has good reputation point or have FR posted before. I'm not earning any commission. Just want to share a good gem with bros here :)

Warrior99
15-04-2008, 09:20 AM
[QUOTE=lyons;2681858]
Sad to hear from Mary that she will works till end of the this month.
QUOTE]

What do you mean by end of the month. She is going back for good ?
Or that she will do something else.

Lauteko
15-04-2008, 11:24 AM
I was back at Blk 400+ for my regular massage. Ting Ting is back. So now 3 of the original 4 gals are back. All except Xiao Qing. Wonder where she is? Anyway Ting2 gave me a good 1.5 hrs rub down. No loss of skill. Very relaxing. I had some occasional brush on her big boobs but no intention of going further. :D

lyons
15-04-2008, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE=lyons;2681858]
Sad to hear from Mary that she will works till end of the this month.
QUOTE]

What do you mean by end of the month. She is going back for good ?
Or that she will do something else.

Yeah, she told me she will quit from her current job and go back to home country. I'm not too sure what she will do next.

Warrior99
16-04-2008, 09:59 AM
[QUOTE=Warrior99;2704193]

Yeah, she told me she will quit from her current job and go back to home country. I'm not too sure what she will do next.

Guess thats why she didn't talk much last Sunday, when I go there.
Anyway, shes not my regular therapies. So, we are left with 2 gals
there in May.

16-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Hello... so sorry. has been very busy lately.

Has just pm alot of bros, whom had pm me for the address... Ya, heard from Mary that she is thnking of changing job. But she has yet to decide...

For all the bros that enjoyed the massages, do enjoy. I wont be around for the local scenes for the next few years..

So enjoy more for me.. cheerios.. :cool:

16-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Anyone who interested to get massage by Mary, do PM me. I will send the PM to bro who has good reputation point or have FR posted before. I'm not earning any commission. Just want to share a good gem with bros here :)

Bro, good job. please continue to share the clean massages contacts for all the bros out here.. good job.... :)

Taiko2006
16-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Bro Silent Hunter, you r back. So anymore good lobang to share?? I tot you MIA oredi. :D

lyons
16-04-2008, 11:51 PM

I got the feedback from Mary that some bros who got my PM here asked for special. As I said, the massage shop is purely for CLEAN massage. She don't and won't do any special. Do post the FR here. Thanks. :)

Warrior99
17-04-2008, 10:44 AM
I got the feedback from Mary that some bros who got my PM here asked for special. As I said, the massage shop is purely for CLEAN massage. She don't and won't do any special. Do post the FR here. Thanks. :)

Hi Bro Lyons,

I 100% agree with your statement that Mary is a good therapies.
who is does only pure massage. Her massage earns a rating of 8.
But, there is 1 point I need to verify is that what makes you so sure
that those who ask the xtras are from the bros in this forum.
Many walk in customer also do that. Please bear in mind that Mary has the look and body that would seduce man to freak out. You may wants to remind her also that some of her strokes had accidentally invade in the "grey zone"
I am sure she did it without intention.

Lastly, I hope bros here don't mention to this girls about this forum.
Lets keep man secrets that girls cannot find out forever.

mahj
21-04-2008, 01:20 PM
FR on Mary:

Thanks to bro silent:hunter for the address, finally I managed to try Mary's massage as hours ago.

The first time I visited the shop was last Thursday. I had little difficulty locating the block as I live around Tampines, in fact it was only a 5 minutes drive. But I could not find the shop as I had copied the wrong unit number. With help from Mary, I found the shop after about 15 minutes search - unfortunately she was booked till 5.30pm. I didn't want to wait for 2.5 hours so I decided to visit her another day (which is this morning). So a warning note to bros - please make an appointment with her before going down as she is quite booked, both by bros from this forum as well as the people staying around the neighbourhood.

Mary's massage is hard, painful but shiok. In fact, my body felt a lot lighter after the massage, as she untied every muscle on my sore back, neck, arms and legs. Before she started the massage she turned her phone to silent mode, and explained that she didn't want to have any disturbance. Unfortunately it was quite noisy as there were three ah peks sitting outside the shop, cursing and swearing I don't know what.

Lookwise, Mary looks pretty decent, she had great body - I knew I would take it if she had popped the GQ - but of course she didn't as this is a clean joint, so clean the other visitors while I was there were all women living around the neighbourhood. But I must admit that I was quite arouse when she massaged my chest and stomach, but controlled myself so as not to let my little bro marikita.

Overall, an excellent massage and I will be back once the ba guan markson my back are gone.

Warrior99
21-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Those Ah Peks are discussing about their stallions. You are lucky they didn't shout "cheong ah" . I was aroused too when she massage my chest and stomach area (lower abdominal massage) If time correct, it actually release the built up of your blood circulation by releasing the gate. There is nothing you can do, bro, even if you control.
She is 100% innocent of her actions, of course, very clean.
Oh, by the way, got my ear candling done last week when I was there.
Gosh, never realised there are so much wax.

Yes, clean joint, but 2 of the girls are quite tempting just by looking.
Quite misleading, huh ?

Choose the cubicle, right inside as it is much cooler there.

mahj
21-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Yes, I got the inside cubicle.

There was something quite interesting while I was there. There was this woman who brought her daughter for massage. The woman told her daughter to stripe to her underwear - the daughter refused as she was wearing a g-string.

Didn't get to see their faces, but the conversation made me horny....

Warrior99
21-04-2008, 02:55 PM
This woman, does she sounds local or PRC ?
Also... you heard , not see "G strings" How do you say that in chinese ?

mahj
21-04-2008, 09:38 PM
This woman, does she sounds local or PRC ?
Also... you heard , not see "G strings" How do you say that in chinese ?

Both the two women (mother and daughter) are Singaporeans. They have that kind of accent that we fellow Singaporeans can recognized.

Yes, I heard, but not saw. They were in the middle cubicle.

I have no idea how to say G string in Chinese....

Warrior99
22-04-2008, 10:41 AM
Both the two women (mother and daughter) are Singaporeans. They have that kind of accent that we fellow Singaporeans can recognized.

Thought it was one of the masseuse who brought her daughter for 拔罐
(ba guan) .... Wow G string, sounds good. Em... guess why Tuina don't
use disposable underwear, more hygiene right ?

duffy
22-04-2008, 02:45 PM
failed to get another contact from another thread.

Try this place... somewhere in heartland, tampines.
Its purely clean, and masssage is fantastic! highly recommended A+++ grade

LUNCH
22-04-2008, 02:50 PM

G String: 丁字裤 (ding1 zi4 ku4) :)

30-04-2008, 07:03 AM
failed to get another contact from another thread.

Try this place... somewhere in heartland, tampines.
Its purely clean, and masssage is fantastic! highly recommended A+++ grade

A grade didnt up me???

a bastard just zap me for "cloning", and not dare to put his name? freaking bastard.. oh well.. watever la.. u happy cna liow, arse hole. thanks to some of the bros whom up me.

yes bro taiko, im back. just MIA for awhile. my previous nick is gone, so set up another..

those who like this masage place, do up me for return of favour la. :rolleyes:

Taiko2006
30-04-2008, 07:54 AM
Cool it Bro. We are here to share n enjoy. Ignore those idiots who zap for sadistic reasons. Dun spoil our day by getting angry. Not worth it.:D

Warrior99
30-04-2008, 10:39 AM
Usually I will opt for 1.5hrs-$54 for optimum coverage of most trigger points. Every 1 month or so, I will do the ear candling (FOC) as this included in the 2 hrs package. Every 2 months or so, I will do the body scrubbing (FOC) also 2 hrs package in another joint in Tampines also.
Both makes me feel clean and fresh. Wonder which Tuina provide basic face cleansing? Cos most of the time, I can't sleep with strong massages, guess for facial with face up, I may be able to get some catnap and more caressing on my face.

Lauteko
02-05-2008, 09:20 AM
Usually I will opt for 1.5hrs-$54 for optimum coverage of most trigger points. Every 1 month or so, I will do the ear candling (FOC) as this included in the 2 hrs package. Every 2 months or so, I will do the body scrubbing (FOC) also 2 hrs package in another joint in Tampines also.
Both makes me feel clean and fresh. Wonder which Tuina provide basic face cleansing? Cos most of the time, I can't sleep with strong massages, guess for facial with face up, I may be able to get some catnap and more caressing on my face.

Agreed, the 1.5 hr is most prefered. But the gals always try to push for the 2 hrs session. Sometimes they just do 2 hrs even when i request 1.5 hr.

Warrior99
02-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Usually the 1st hour is the most strenous task as they had to use their thumb , elbow and body weight to work on your back.
The next 0.5hr is only some rubbing sometimes whilst sitting down.
The final 0.5hr is only chatting, ear candling & scrubbing.
So, most ppl like to push for 2hrs, or maybe, they enjoy talking to you.

Oh! yes, Ting Ting is back at her old place. Met her only after massage by
陈杰 (new girl) sounds like the Taiwan male singer. Massage = 6
Still prefer Ting Ting & Michelle.

Lauteko
05-05-2008, 08:02 AM
Oh! yes, Ting Ting is back at her old place. Met her only after massage by
陈杰 (new girl) sounds like the Taiwan male singer. Massage = 6
Still prefer Ting Ting & Michelle.

Is it you who went on Sunday afternoon? She was massaging me halfway then someone turns up asking for her.

Warrior99
05-05-2008, 10:01 AM
I was there in Sunday, alright. I took the first available girl. Make no appointment, so hit and run, So, thats not me, but I heard her telling
someone where to do the atm withdrawal, cos the session went til "2.5 hrs."
She looks good alright with her tight short lenght T shirt revealing her lower back. By the way, she cook tapioca porridge on that evening. Told me to come back at six to try. I just say maybe.

Was at blk 8XX, found out that Mary is still there.
She was lying on the bed, when I pass by the cubicle.
She just gave me an embarrassing smile. She really looks sensual in that position.

Warrior99
22-05-2008, 06:21 PM
Visited Mary's den last Sunday, Saw Xiao Mei doing face mask for a lady customer. So, those who have time to spare may wanna try facial from her.
Though, they display some facial products there, they hardly promote them. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday are the 3 girls day off. Mary is considering taking up some study courses. She is still working there. On Saturday, if not much business they actually knock off at 8.30pm. Business is slow these days.

grandstream
07-06-2008, 01:56 PM
Went last week for a 1h 30 minutes massage with Mary. I'm kinda new to massage, quite resistant to massage. Mary kept asking me to relax... and asked if it is not too hard for me.

Some part quite painful for me though she said she applied very little force. So guys who want hard massage can go there. She also used elbow to pinpoint my back muscles.

Don't really care about her looks since i'm only there for good massage.

Overall, damn shiok, wanna go back but no $$$ liao.

Massage 9/10

Ambient 6/10 (got uncle talking outside, use curtain can't really talk loudly; can hear the next cubicle talking)

Damage $54 for 1 hour 30 minutes

RTF: Yes if i got $$$ to spare

Devil25
19-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Last visit since Feb 08

Made an appt with Alice again on Tue.Reached there around 5.30pm,saw 2 units.While wondering which one the go in,Alice came out to invite me.Hehe...

Now the joint extented to the next unit,very big. Total 7 beds.
Alice massage is as usual,Stronge & Good.
After an hour of her massage,really relief all my stress & ache.

Massage 9/10
Ambient 7/10 (next cubicle phone keep sounding )
Damage $36 for 1 hour

Note: Pls be reminded to off your phone during the massage for not to disturb the other. Thanks.

totalpet_2
19-06-2008, 07:13 PM
can any bro pm mi the number?

i like hard massage

Warrior99
20-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Was told that Mary will go back to China in Mid August for 1.5months.
Xiao Qing & Mary will not work there after that.
Cos business is not very good due to the bad location.

Lost Sheep
20-06-2008, 11:38 AM
Due to high stress and heavy workloads, I am now
into pure, good, no nonsense massage.

I have been following this lady who provides excellent
massage, she had been changing work place, but now
settled in a TN at this heartland.

Highly recommended for bros who prefers pure good
but no nonsense massage (not even any hint of hj).

This TN charges $36/hr, any bros who are interested,
please do pm me.

StarBust
20-06-2008, 03:42 PM
This is highly recommended for those who want pure massage. No hanky panky. Don't spoil the image of this place by asking for it. If want special, go elsewhere.....

Tried thi girl, MARY,for 90mins of pure massage.
Went in so tired, lethargic.
Came out, super energetic and power!!!

I can come back anytime for another great massage.

mahj
21-06-2008, 07:53 AM

Mary does body scrubbing?

Warrior99
21-06-2008, 09:40 AM
double post