PDA

View Full Version : What to do for the first time sex?

kimmmy
02-06-2019, 04:37 PM
I'm a 29yo male and I never had sex before. My gf has done it before and doesn't mind that I have not. But I want to make her satisfied as well. How to go about learning this?

larue
02-06-2019, 09:13 PM
I'm a 29yo male and I never had sex before. My gf has done it before and doesn't mean that I have not. But I want to make her satisfied as well. How to go about learning this?

What does that part mean? Doesn’t mean you have not?

Dunno what your experience is, but so long as she knows you are virgin and is okay with it, don’t worry too much. Don’t worry about making her happy yet.

Dunno about everyone else, my first time only about to penetrate that time cum liao. Haven’t even go in one inch cum already.

I wasn’t young either.

daisy00
02-06-2019, 11:27 PM
Then just do it

leuor
02-06-2019, 11:29 PM
What does that part mean? Doesn’t mean you have not?

Dunno what your experience is, but so long as she knows you are virgin and is okay with it, don’t worry too much. Don’t worry about making her happy yet.

Dunno about everyone else, my first time only about to penetrate that time cum liao. Haven’t even go in one inch cum already.

I wasn’t young either.

took me quite awhile to find the hole during my first time. and shoot quite fast too

as for ts, try to spend more time on foreplay with your girlfriend, let her get into the mood first. as it is your first time, and you won't have any idea how long you can last.

tamade666
03-06-2019, 12:06 PM
if want to last longer...go pcc first lor....
oh ya...dun forget to get angpow from her as well...for ur first time...:D

NiaoRenn
03-06-2019, 01:06 PM
School holiday started

sanuuk
03-06-2019, 06:48 PM
I'm a 29yo male and I never had sex before. My gf has done it before and doesn't mean that I have not. But I want to make her satisfied as well. How to go about learning this?
29yrs old! I feel for u!:eek Nb, just go geylang and call chicken la! No brainer!:cool:

yankie
03-06-2019, 07:25 PM
29 yo and didnt do before? Serious? Then you should faster try before 30

The Old Nite
03-06-2019, 07:30 PM
tia gong 1st time not only pussy got blood come out, but cock also will explode blood come out... due to the pressure going inside pussy...

Cheesebeast
03-06-2019, 11:02 PM
took me quite awhile to find the hole during my first time. and shoot quite fast too

as for ts, try to spend more time on foreplay with your girlfriend, let her get into the mood first. as it is your first time, and you won't have any idea how long you can last.

Had the same first experience too - had trouble finding the love hole as well. Its a lot lower than i expected 😂
But i lasted long for a first timer. Haha not trying to brag but that time alrd pcc so long that the pussy grip was not as tight as my hand.

kimmmy
05-06-2019, 07:05 AM
Thanks bros for the reply. It should be "mind" instead of "mean". Yea 29 yo virgin haha. Going for a staycay with my gf so wanna be prepared as well. Thanks for the advice! Hope she can guide me too xD

Tribecca
05-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Thanks bros for the reply. It should be "mind" instead of "mean". Yea 29 yo virgin haha. Going for a staycay with my gf so wanna be prepared as well. Thanks for the advice! Hope she can guide me too xD

Have fun bro :D

IamGood
05-06-2019, 12:27 PM
Have fun for your first time. My first time i went in without condom and she was riding me till the bed dripping wet. Pumped her and shoot i side her

kimmmy
05-06-2019, 02:16 PM
Bros, any recommendations for caps??

oxeso
05-06-2019, 02:25 PM
Bros, any recommendations for caps??
Ask d pharmacist.. u virgin need a demo anyway.