PDA

View Full Version : Question about hourly room

twobucks
31-05-2019, 04:26 PM
I'm trying to persuade this ML I have been patronizing to go else where for some rendezvous. Honestly this will be my first time so please be nice and help out a bro here.

1. To register for room, will they ask for both our IDs?
2. She is holding work permit, but should be fine right? There is no rule saying people holding work permit can't have sex in hotel room in Singapore?

jsugar
31-05-2019, 04:28 PM
I'm trying to persuade this ML I have been patronizing to go else where for some rendezvous. Honestly this will be my first time so please be nice and help out a bro here.

1. To register for room, will they ask for both our IDs?
2. She is holding work permit, but should be fine right? There is no rule saying people holding work permit can't have sex in hotel room in Singapore?

I have done it before, so far no prob. Just make sure u remember her passport name, just in case.

twobucks
31-05-2019, 04:31 PM
I have done it before, so far no prob. Just make sure u remember her passport name, just in case.

Thanks bro. May I ask why?

AK47Rifle
31-05-2019, 05:22 PM
Thanks bro. May I ask why?

I thinks its just a precaution

lighticon
31-05-2019, 05:34 PM
I thinks its just a precaution

Think so too

twobucks
31-05-2019, 06:04 PM
She says her employer is holding her work permit so she can't go out. Assuming she's telling the truth, this means her employer is at wrong?

Rxxx3
31-05-2019, 07:54 PM
She says her employer is holding her work permit so she can't go out. Assuming she's telling the truth, this means her employer is at wrong?

Just fuck her at her shop and forget about it...

kingsurf
31-05-2019, 07:56 PM

Some employers do keep their employees’ work permit. I don’t know why either. Maybe play safe.