PDA

View Full Version : troubled and seeking advice from fellow bros. falling in love with ML

fatboy2201
31-05-2019, 01:55 PM
Hi all
This is my virgin post in this forum and thank you for taking your time to read it. If advice is given, be it positive or negative, truly appreciated.

It was my very first time engaging a Chinese ML for service since early May. Finding her ok, I sticked to her and almost see her once a week. Having said that, I have seen her for 5 times. I feel that I falling in love with this ML and to be honest, I had bought gifts for her. To get things straight, we did not engaged in any intercourse .

My question is, is it common to fall in love with ML? For those who have, did all went such as mentally (knowing her job).

She did say she had been arrested and currently waiting for MOM to conclude her case and she will be deported home. She asked me how long such cases will take. Any bros have any idea about that as well.

Thanks so much...

Rxxx3
31-05-2019, 03:05 PM
Within a week she will go down immigration and be sent to airport where she will collect her passport and be gone liao... Not much time left I would say

joinus
31-05-2019, 03:12 PM
iirc, she will be barred from entering SG for next 2 years

u only bed her during the first visit?

larue
31-05-2019, 03:29 PM
Met her five times for massage and you’re falling in love with her?

You have some serious voids in your life that you need to fill with varied and diverse activities.

It’s probably for the best (for you) she’s being deported even if it doesn’t feel that way.

fatboy2201
31-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Thank bros for the reply so far. Actually she was arrested last Nov and she shared that she has been requesting to go back earlier. The MOM officer only told her her agent case has to be concluded before those girls affected can go home. And to response to bro question, we havent have sex.

I was thinking as well it will be good if she can be deported earlier. Some times, love cant be explained I think.

damong777
31-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Nothing new about being kc or kc gal...

Just be aware of where u stand..

So many stories of kc in forum...go read. Lucky for u damage min so learn and move on..

fatboy2201
31-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Nothing new about being kc or kc gal...

Just be aware of where u stand..

So many stories of kc in forum...go read. Lucky for u damage min so learn and move on..

Thanks bro... I briefly browse thru and indeed my situation is not new but sometimes we men do need some mens talk..

ibanezjem555
31-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Luckily, she has been arrested and in the process of being deported.
This is not love lah, bro.
This is oneself of oneself.
Snap out of it !
Marry her and paradise will become hell !

ShittyAss
31-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Thank bros for the reply so far. Actually she was arrested last Nov and she shared that she has been requesting to go back earlier. The MOM officer only told her her agent case has to be concluded before those girls affected can go home. And to response to bro question, we havent have sex.

I was thinking as well it will be good if she can be deported earlier. Some times, love cant be explained I think.

MOM case not so soon lah.

Must find out the agent lst and also the registers director aka dua pek gong of the company of her work permit...

See her 5 times and u still no sian of her?

U don't wanna piak her than u wait for when?

Anyway such cases hard to come back to Sg anymore... depends on miracle and her case details...

If u wanna fall in love... can fall in love with those haven't kana caught one mah?

fatboy2201
31-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Luckily, she has been arrested and in the process of being deported.
This is not love lah, bro.
This is oneself of oneself.
Snap out of it !
Marry her and paradise will become hell !
Thanks bro.. understand where u are coming from. Think have to think of ways to let go..

coypredator
31-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Not easy to snap out of it like that.

Advice to you is... don't put your heart, soul, time & money in it.
tread carefully & set a baseline to your emotions & commitment.

just like gambling, know when to exit.

good luck.

fatboy2201
31-05-2019, 05:11 PM
MOM case not so soon lah.

Must find out the agent lst and also the registers director aka dua pek gong of the company of her work permit...

See her 5 times and u still no sian of her?

U don't wanna piak her than u wait for when?

Anyway such cases hard to come back to Sg anymore... depends on miracle and her case details...

If u wanna fall in love... can fall in love with those haven't kana caught one mah?

Now still honeymoon period ma. Believe all bros should have been through this stage with your loved one before. And that's the problem with me, still can arrange 5 times. Just hope she can go back earlier.. Haha, like that I will not be seem as the bad guy.

fatboy2201
31-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Not easy to snap out of it like that.

Advice to you is... don't put your heart, soul, time & money in it.
tread carefully & set a baseline to your emotions & commitment.

just like gambling, know when to exit.

good luck.

Wa bro. Thanks bro.. got feel to your post.

joinus
31-05-2019, 08:13 PM

Simple. Faster bang her before she is sent back, then u can move on.

Otherwise, u will keep thinking about what can you get back from your investment.

Bizsta
31-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Simple. Faster bang her before she is sent back, then u can move on.

Otherwise, u will keep thinking about what can you get back from your investment.yes bro I support that do it fast before she leaves

fatboy2201
31-05-2019, 11:16 PM
yes bro I support that do it fast before she leaves

Bros, maybe I am not as adventurous as most of you guys here.. I still not into banging her yet. The feeling is difference with her... haiz