PDA

View Full Version : How many times u fuck the same girl then move on

carol888
20-07-2007, 08:22 PM
hi bro,

just wondering if how many times u will fuck a girl before changing another partner. for me, i am contented with my pinos gf, as her bed skill, esp, bf is fantastic. her look is average, but the touches are damn good.relationship with her has been more than 2 yrs.

my thinking,skills and body more important than look.

pls share your views. thanks

ragnarclaw
20-07-2007, 09:06 PM
so bro carol888, how many time more will you fuck your pino gf before moving on...comon lah woman are not just born for man for sex purpose only, respect them also. They're human too not just some comic books, read already then throw away..

Deztruct
20-07-2007, 09:17 PM
so bro carol888, how many time more will you fuck your pino gf before moving on...comon lah woman are not just born for man for sex purpose only, respect them also. They're human too not just some comic books, read already then throw away..

tho i agree with ur views..i cant agree with ur eg..i still keep the comics that i bought more than 10 yrs ago :D

altho some men wan to fuck alot of gers in their lifetime..but judging from the other threads in the forum..i wld say at least there are some of us which juz wan to return hm n see the same ger for the rest of their life..

i am not saint..i do go cheong with my frds but at the end of the day..juz before u go to bed..i will be thinkin tat how nice if i cld give up all these for a ger tat i cld love with all my life :rolleyes:

qw2op
20-07-2007, 09:37 PM
. They're human too not just some comic books, read already then throw away..tho i cant agree with ur eg..i still keep the comics that i bought more than 10 yrs ago
den ... use toilet paper as ze eg lah ... use oredi sure throw away 1 ... :D

:p

onion_rings
20-07-2007, 09:59 PM
i wld say at least there are some of us which juz wan to return hm n see the same ger for the rest of their life..

Bro Deztruct, yr view me also agree v much except this abv one. R u very sure u would do that? Once again r u really sure? :D

dominion
20-07-2007, 11:29 PM
Bro Deztruct, yr view me also agree v much except this abv one. R u very sure u would do that? Once again r u really sure?

this must refer to the do you believe in true love thread. :D

onion_rings
20-07-2007, 11:34 PM
this must refer to the do you believe in true love thread. :D

So are u going to open this thread now? If not bro deztruct & me won't be able to give our frank opinion :D

MMM88
21-07-2007, 12:12 AM
hmmm.....
1) For OC - neber bored ....as tis is eternity(till death do we stop FXXk:p )
2) For FB - no time limit as its FREE lor.....hehehehehe
3) For "transaction" (FLs , GL ....) -
a) BERI GOOT - 3 times then move on
b) Average - 1 time move on

well, that is my preferences :cool:

alfa1983
21-07-2007, 12:23 AM
Personally, if we are talking about FB, definitely we will never move on right guys? FREE lunch who would resists, girls themselves liked it too. So, its a win-win situation, unless you met a better FB more skilled on bed then it would make more sense if you "move on."
If we talk about FL, usually we will only bonk once becos you wouldnt wants to "try" the same girl the second time unless shes so bonkable that you want to do it again with her if not surely you wants to try new FL isnt it.
Well, as for WIFE. Of course we will never get tired bonking her becos shes our love. If we can, who wants to womanize around but we are just born horny and not satisfied with one girl only. My 2 cents. :D

juzjoin
21-07-2007, 12:34 AM
hmmm.....
1) For OC - neber bored ....as tis is eternity(till death do we stop FXXk:p )
2) For FB - no time limit as its FREE lor.....hehehehehe
3) For "transaction" (FLs , GL ....)

agree with ur comment.
OC is juz like rice(our stable food), u will ve them everyday. FB/FL/ONS is juz like our dishes, u get sick of them after some time but u will definitely miss them if u don't ve them for a while..(contradicting):confused:

Ahnook78
21-07-2007, 12:43 AM
agree with ur comment.
OC is juz like rice(our stable food), u will ve them everyday. FB/FL/ONS is juz like our dishes, u get sick of them after some time but u will definitely miss them if u don't ve them for a while..(contradicting):confused:

So ur fellow brothers are the utensils?

Just joking...:D

Compassion
21-07-2007, 12:55 AM
Personally I find if I have KC with a girl I enjoy her company the most, whether it is FL, Gf or OC. The bonking experience is the most memorable as it goes beyond just orgasm. Pleasure accompanied by companionship is my preference.

Storm_Sucker
21-07-2007, 06:00 PM
Hmmm....

Usually I will fuck ard at least 6 times before i make a change .... Once have the feel with the girl, the fucking session is great... she knows what u want, all those stuff

man-duck
21-07-2007, 07:19 PM
FL i fk 1-2 time same gal.
FB i fk 1-2time a week.
OC i fk 1-2time a month:D

chico_peh
21-07-2007, 07:53 PM
for PRO, 1 time MAX...

hi bro,

just wondering if how many times u will fuck a girl before changing another partner. for me, i am contented with my pinos gf, as her bed skill, esp, bf is fantastic. her look is average, but the touches are damn good.relationship with her has been more than 2 yrs.

my thinking,skills and body more important than look.

pls share your views. thanks

DjarumBlack
21-07-2007, 11:58 PM
No fixed time. Fuck till u dont feel like fucking :D

sexytoy.com.sg
22-07-2007, 01:45 AM
Fuck till my didi cant stand when I see her naked.

linnaohia1
22-07-2007, 01:59 AM
Hmmm....

Usually I will fuck ard at least 6 times before i make a change .... Once have the feel with the girl, the fucking session is great... she knows what u want, all those stuff

Agree with you. I too prefer at least a few times, then the gal will open
up more and svc gets better and better else it is like get it over n done with ...

Btw, refering to FL.

MMM88
22-07-2007, 02:45 AM
Personally, if we are talking about FB, definitely we will never move on right guys? FREE lunch who would resists, girls themselves liked it too. So, its a win-win situation, unless you met a better FB more skilled on bed then it would make more sense if you "move on."

Yo ....neber fret of having toooo mani FB...okie.. t MORE t MERRIER...whahahahahha.:D :p

MMM88
22-07-2007, 02:50 AM

dude .....life is full of contradiction .....but contradiction is wat makes us interesting , w/o it is like bread w/o butter ......WTF .....we are what we are.............gezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

louis2002
22-07-2007, 11:34 AM
OC is juz like rice(our stable food), u will ve them everyday. FB/FL/ONS is juz like our dis.........u will definitely miss them if u don't ve them for a while..(contradicting):confused:[/QUOTE]

I agree with your view, human are really creatures that have many contradicting actions….

We love our OC than we marry her, but we still want to spread our “LOVE” around to other girls….

Funny right……

louis2002

BatistaSG
22-07-2007, 12:11 PM
In most cases, OC will take for granted and prefer to be serve. That's the main difference.

phallusman
22-07-2007, 10:08 PM
For WL[PRC], I prefer to have the same one to make it a regular. Get to know each other well, with more intense GF feeling. But I always cheong by acting POOR, or else you become her Robert and kena chopped like hell.

Once, there was a WL who asked me for 50bucks more. I said OK, give you, but this is gonna to be the last time we meet. She dared not ask anymore. Hahaha.

linnaohia1
23-07-2007, 09:54 AM
For WL[PRC], I prefer to have the same one to make it a regular. Get to know each other well, with more intense GF feeling. But I always cheong by acting POOR, or else you become her Robert and kena chopped like hell.

Once, there was a WL who asked me for 50bucks more. I said OK, give you, but this is gonna to be the last time we meet. She dared not ask anymore. Hahaha.

Act poor is a good tactic, but you worry, they see you poor dont want you leh :D

mebirdie
23-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Act poor is a good tactic, but you worry, they see you poor dont want you leh :D

No wonder yours is SUPER long term. Now can give advice liao :p

Aug9
23-07-2007, 10:06 AM

Super long term become KC liao...have to give more money:eek:

crier
23-07-2007, 10:20 AM

Y u come in karjiao leh ,.,, :mad:

Maybe
23-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Super long term become KC liao...have to give more money:eek:

How much to pay if got long term gal in Spore in student visa :confused:

singexpat
23-07-2007, 01:46 PM
yo TS, if pussies lie down in conveyer belt style, can move on veri fast...:D

but i onli got my OC.. so no conveyer belt.. so cannot move on..

pokeman71
23-07-2007, 02:00 PM
For me,

OC is regimental, so happy or not have to do.
Lover/FB as long as not sticky and willing i will continue to do
WL or FL mostly once to 2times

Maybe
23-07-2007, 08:51 PM
For me,

OC is regimental, so happy or not have to do.
Lover/FB as long as not sticky and willing i will continue to do
WL or FL mostly once to 2times

Haha rightly so ...