PDA

View Full Version : HV spa short fr

Pages : [1] 2

baronsengir
27-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Share my humble short fr.
Went there over the weekend for relax trip with bros. All of us first time try this spa called HV spa on the 6th floor of a hotel.

Greeted by a manager and counter staff and was given a choice of packages. Basically its clean massage or add on services. 238 for standard fj but clean massage is slightly cheaper 17x i think even with juagen.
I chose the standard fj package. We proceeded in to changing room. The place is clean but obviously old style renovation.
Got a towel for shower and a bath robe with shorts. This robe and shorts looks like the kind my grandfather will use in the 80s. The kind steven chow wore in 007 which he is playing with the metal balls with his hand and smoking tobacco with a pipe while wearing huge sunglasses. They r really vintage looking. The spirits of many men are imbued within these robes. ok enough with the robes. This place have some history is what im saying.
Went to the hot and cold pool and dipped a while. Quite nice since also we came early nobody is around yet. Got water and ice cream free flow. Sauna/steam room is just beside but we didnt try. After that went to canteen to chow. There is standard cheap buffet fillers such as beehoon kuehtiao fried rice and a couple meat and vege dish for us to choose, but orders is available too. We ordered curry noodle not bad. My fren said to order 2 eggs so later can hoot and so we did. Manager came again as we are eating to choose the type of gal we want. Dunno wat preference so just say not too old local gal.
Soon its our turn the manager said and we went in our rooms.
Dunno why suddenly quite nervous being a noob i guess. Like dunno what i will get. Soon a knock on door and a very pretty girl around 30 came in. She has long hair, sharp facial features with light makeup. Says shes from KL so i speak cantonese with her. Medium body frame with perky 34C boob (she told me), nice ass and good proportion of leg to body ratio. Shes has a small wing tatoo on the small of her back right above the ass, which alot of ahlians have which is my cup of tea. Sexy but otherwise no other tatoo.
She came in and quickly undress like she just came home to her room. Went in to shower and invited me in. Washed me routinely without much action.
She does respond to questions and small talk but not chatty and focus on the service instead.
Piano massage (follow what they call it here) and then cat bath starting from between my ass and balls. Tingling and sensual as i like it. My hands are roaming at this time, mostly stopping on her big tits as i never try such big tits before.
Blow with warm water after that. Quite a strange feeling but not bad. What follows wouldve been a fj, but while im seriously not on form (lack of rest) she ended it with a hj instead. (sorry to cum over her hand as no warning.)
Abit wasted. Maybe will rtf if i ever get the chance just to see how her fj feels like. But lack of gfe might be the reason not to. (No. 28) She recommend to try other gals too in fact. After the deed she simply washed up and we left.
Some observations by a noob which could be very normal and does not carry any negative connotations:
1. She is very hygenic and spits after every service in to a plastic bag which she puts beside her. (Fine with me but might be a turnoff for some bros?)
Does all the gals do that?
2. She has to change the bed sheet and stuff after that by herself and carry the stuff to laundry. I asked there r no auntie to do it meh she said no.

Here ends my short fr.
Sorry bros if dun like pls dun zap me just sharing since i cant find any fr on hv spa. Thanks.

riotspace
27-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Thanks for FR bro, esp from newbie chiongster, very honest. Going to try the place soon.

GN007SG
28-05-2019, 11:21 AM
Is this the joint where u can't choose gal?
Looking at the fr seems like it

JadeBird
28-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Is this the joint where u can't choose gal?
Looking at the fr seems like it

The local red card WLs (all milf) in HV all have their own clientele..... tats why they dun need to advertise. Almost impossible to get these local WLs if you are just walk in customer.

For walk-in customers.... you follow the girls roster as they assign by rotation for those left over WLs or VN if you want SYTs.

baronsengir
28-05-2019, 12:06 PM
Only can describe the kind of gal very briefly to the manager. My friend requested with 4 words 嬌小玲瓏. He got what he wanted btw.
Thank you bros for the kind words.

baronsengir
28-05-2019, 12:36 PM
Thank u bro. Pls share ur fr about this spa. I think its worth visiting again.

baronsengir
28-05-2019, 12:37 PM
Thanks bro for sharing. Guess its only possible to ask the manager directly who are the popular ones then visit again.

GN007SG
28-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Not being able to choose is definitely no go for me.
Thanks for sharing :cool:

CTOA3954
28-05-2019, 09:47 PM
Not being able to choose is definitely no go for me.
Thanks for sharing :cool:

HV is a place where guys go only if they have favourite WLs there.
Need to book their WL in advance before going down.

cuba
29-05-2019, 02:44 AM

Never been to hv. Any place to recommend or app to view girls photo? If not how to know what number to reserve or book?

ramadel
29-05-2019, 02:44 AM

Thanks bro for sharing. Guess its only possible to ask the manager directly who are the popular ones then visit again.

Their most popular Angpai is no.30 Nicole..... need to book days in advance AND booking need to be confirm by her as she does only her regulars due to the long queues. If she does not know you..... likely your booking will be cancelled or pushed back to a late slot.

ramadel
29-05-2019, 02:56 AM
Never been to hv. Any place to recommend or app to view girls photo? If not how to know what number to reserve or book?

If you do not know any lady in HV..... dun bother going there.
All their longtime local ladies are very popular and have their own clientele so unlikely to have any free slots for you. Unless you are lucky to have s cancellation while you are there.

If you are new walk in customer..... most probably they push the VN girls to you or the local newbies who have yet to establish their own customer base.

But dun expect SYTs as their Angpais are veterans in this trade and above 40s...... eg. Top Angpai Nicole was ex-GL150 based in L16H10 during the 1980s-90s..... although she is late 40s now but her service no horse run and always long long queue for her.

cuba
29-05-2019, 03:10 AM
I see. Thanks for the info. Ok sound stupid. But if never get the chance to try angpai,how to even get a chance to book her?because you won't even become a regular when you didn't even have a chance to begin with

baronsengir
29-05-2019, 03:46 AM
All their longtime local ladies are very popular and have their own clientele so unlikely to have any free slots for you. Unless you are lucky to have s cancellation while you are there.

If you are new walk in customer..... most probably they push the VN girls to you or the local newbies who have yet to establish their own customer base.

But dun expect SYTs as their Angpais are veterans in this trade and above 40s...... eg. Top Angpai Nicole was ex-GL150 based in L16H10 during the 1980s-90s..... although she is late 40s now but her service no horse run and always long long queue for her.

Wow so in a way they depend on walkins to let their gals gain exp. Sounds like an inner circle game. Guess other spas have a chance to get higher level gals then?
Where can a noob get our feet wet so to speak?

telegram
29-05-2019, 11:57 AM
You're not alone on this #28. I rate her service 3/10. For locals, go for service, anyone there beats her. Can't touch anything that time I visited earlier in the year. Not sure if she's improved.

JadeBird
29-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Wow so in a way they depend on walkins to let their gals gain exp. Sounds like an inner circle game. Guess other spas have a chance to get higher level gals then?
Where can a noob get our feet wet so to speak?

Then dun go lor....

I dunno why this thread is still here as all previous threads on HV has been removed as requested by HV management. They prefer to keep low profile and dun like to see HV promoted on SBF or other forums.

GN007SG
29-05-2019, 02:01 PM
I see. Thanks for the info. Ok sound stupid. But if never get the chance to try angpai,how to even get a chance to book her?because you won't even become a regular when you didn't even have a chance to begin with

Exactly why it is so contradicting so wise choice is just stay away if we nv go before..

No lack of choices in jb haha

EvolveMMA
30-05-2019, 12:19 AM
Exactly why it is so contradicting so wise choice is just stay away if we nv go before..

No lack of choices in jb haha

They are wary of customers whom they never see before..... scared you are polis.

baronsengir
30-05-2019, 07:11 AM
You're not alone on this #28. I rate her service 3/10. For locals, go for service, anyone there beats her. Can't touch anything that time I visited earlier in the year. Not sure if she's improved.

You too? remember she said something along the lines of try other gals if i want service. Guess she is the chio type with no service. If i ever go again will straight request for service type.

GN007SG
30-05-2019, 10:41 AM
They are wary of customers whom they never see before..... scared you are polis.

This makes no sense and has no link to allowing you to choose your gal or not lol

Well I made my point
And I'm not bashing anyone who enjoys this place

baronsengir
30-05-2019, 11:24 AM
This makes no sense and has no link to allowing you to choose your gal or not lol

Well I made my point
And I'm not bashing anyone who enjoys this place

Yes you made a good point. If other spas can see and choose, thats better than tikam. lol

Beretta
30-05-2019, 11:05 PM
Yes you made a good point. If other spas can see and choose, thats better than tikam. lol

Which spa can choose?
I go to GBW, NY, NZ, GP all cannot mirror or view the ladies.... only choose from the captain's list of numbers.

I dun include VIP, Poseidon, Pariss, Sensual, Amansari etc because those are basically fuckshops and not proper spas.

tarma69
02-06-2019, 04:51 PM
1. She is very hygenic and spits after every service in to a plastic bag which she puts beside her. (Fine with me but might be a turnoff for some bros?)
Does all the gals do that?
2. She has to change the bed sheet and stuff after that by herself and carry the stuff to laundry. I asked there r no auntie to do it meh she said no.

Here ends my short fr.
Sorry bros if dun like pls dun zap me just sharing since i cant find any fr on hv spa. Thanks.

To answer your questions:
1. Not every lady does that, rest assured.
2. Yes, that is their SOP after the deed is done.

Axeoil85
05-06-2019, 09:51 AM

Heng ah. No.28 was my next target as I saw her when n my went out after finished no. 90 local milf. 28 got Super solid body with tight t n Jean n good looking too, this I asked the manager for her number.

I was there 2 times n the spectacle manger seems to be freiendly n told me can try 28 next time. He also told me the local are usually 30+ but viet are syt. But he will still introduce u if u insisted on local. N usually there will be a few local available to choose from.

cuba
06-06-2019, 02:04 AM
What's the price here for a full session? And if adding on extra shot?

makeitorbreak
09-06-2019, 11:10 PM
I tried all selections here and never really been disappointed. Last one leaves a bit to wish for the safety in regard...

I prefer the ambience compared to when I previous went to VIP. Maybe I am old?

Anyways I will try more options and if not happy return here.

ramadel
09-06-2019, 11:49 PM
I tried all selections here and never really been disappointed. Last one leaves a bit to wish for the safety in regard...

I prefer the ambience compared to when I previous went to VIP. Maybe I am old?

Anyways I will try more options and if not happy return here.

Yes.... this is a traditional old style spa like those in the 80s which were abundant and popular in Singapore. The ambience would suit those oldtimers who grew up those spa era.

VIP spa is essentially a fuckshop disguised as a spa so the atmosphere is more like being in a brothel than in a spa.

Personally I also prefer the ambience here than any other joints in JB.

Funzio
10-06-2019, 02:52 AM
Yes.... this is a traditional old style spa like those in the 80s which were abundant and popular in Singapore. The ambience would suit those oldtimers who grew up those spa era.

VIP spa is essentially a fuckshop disguised as a spa so the atmosphere is more like being in a brothel than in a spa.

Personally I also prefer the ambience here than any other joints in JB.

Many of their MLs are veterans from the Singapore spa scene..... maybe tats why they have such a strong customer base that it is so difficult to get them without any advance booking.

energyblade
10-06-2019, 06:45 AM
Tried both 131,117 in amansari. Both give good service. Worth the money

Chum
10-06-2019, 07:33 AM
The locals in this joint really so popular and fully book and do only advance booking? So what are the chances of walking in and getting to book a local and with good service or looks?

Makashi
10-06-2019, 03:28 PM
local i go gbw, hv i go for viets.

JadeBird
10-06-2019, 05:19 PM
The locals in this joint really so popular and fully book and do only advance booking? So what are the chances of walking in and getting to book a local and with good service or looks?

The popular local MLs in HV are reputed for their services although most of them are oredi late 30s and 40s age group. Their clientele are also mostly matured gentlemen in the 40s - 60s age group. I guess these guys have past history with the ladies and thus keep coming back to support them.

And yes.... it is quite difficult to get a slot with these local MLs by just walkin without any booking.

GN007SG
10-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Tried both 131,117 in amansari. Both give good service. Worth the money

Are you drunk?

Manxn
13-06-2019, 05:11 AM
Tried 28 and service is 3/10 too. Did everything from hj, bj to fh but could not make me cum due to lack of GFE and no kiss/french, no paint too.. Like fking a doll. Emotionless. Pretty but useless af.

clean&neat
14-06-2019, 11:00 AM

Yeah, Nicole got to book one week or more in advance for weekend and one week in advance for weekday.

Other angpais also need to book in advance. I don't bother with the SYT Viets, mostly give lousy service. The local CKT ang pais give solid one dragon, and literally tongue-rape your asshole. Shiok, but again, must book way in advance.

tarma69
30-06-2019, 04:34 PM
I am surprised that this thread is still alive and not removed!

Good news to all HV fans: Operating hours will extend to 2am wef 1 July.

united1
30-06-2019, 06:59 PM
Soon a knock on door and a very pretty girl around 30 came in. She has long hair, sharp facial features with light makeup. Says shes from KL so i speak cantonese with her. Medium body frame with perky 34C boob (she told me), nice ass and good proportion of leg to body ratio. Shes has a small wing tatoo on the small of her back right above the ass, which alot of ahlians have which is my cup of tea. Sexy but otherwise no other tatoo.
She came in and quickly undress like she just came home to her room. Went in to shower and invited me in. Washed me routinely without much action.
She does respond to questions and small talk but not chatty and focus on the service instead.
Piano massage (follow what they call it here) and then cat bath starting from between my ass and balls. Tingling and sensual as i like it. My hands are roaming at this time, mostly stopping on her big tits as i never try such big tits before.
Blow with warm water after that. Quite a strange feeling but not bad. What follows wouldve been a fj, but while im seriously not on form (lack of rest) she ended it with a hj instead. (sorry to cum over her hand as no warning.)
Abit wasted. Maybe will rtf if i ever get the chance just to see how her fj feels like. But lack of gfe might be the reason not to. (No. 28) She recommend to try other gals too in fact. After the deed she simply washed up and we left.

28 is like that one. her boobs are fake, dont know if you realised.. but yes want service dont look for her.

united1
30-06-2019, 07:01 PM

polis? dont think so.. same boss as ny spa and ny spa got a long thread here. cannot think of good reasons why they dont want it to be here

Funzio
01-07-2019, 03:23 AM
I am surprised that this thread is still alive and not removed!

Good news to all HV fans: Operating hours will extend to 2am wef 1 July.

But you never add the caveat?

Late night hours is mostly VN girls as the local CKTs will still knock off @ 11pm

Funzio
01-07-2019, 03:29 AM
polis? dont think so.. same boss as ny spa and ny spa got a long thread here. cannot think of good reasons why they dont want it to be here

Dun get confused. Although Holiday Villa hotel & New York hotel have the same management but HV spa is not part of the Holiday Villa hotel.... they only rent the space in the hotel to set up the spa. No connection to NY spa. NY spa's boss other business interests are NZ & GPA spas.

This should be the status quo unless HV spa has taken on new investors and made changes..... the JB scene has been confusing and chaotic past couple of months as many businesses saw changes and restructured or changed hands as interested parties moved in to fill the vacuum left by the withdrawal of Umno / Zahid's men from those businesses.

united1
01-07-2019, 03:45 AM
Dun get confused. Although Holiday Villa hotel & New York hotel have the same management but HV spa is not part of the Holiday Villa hotel.... they only rent the space in the hotel to set up the spa. No connection to NY spa. NY spa's boss other business interests are NZ & GPA spas.

This should be the status quo unless HV spa has taken on new investors and made changes..... the JB scene has been confusing and chaotic past couple of months as many businesses saw changes and restructured or changed hands as interested parties moved in to fill the vacuum left by the withdrawal of Umno / Zahid's men from those businesses.

really have long known from their main staff that both spas are under same boss.

Ninja_Assassin
02-07-2019, 12:11 AM
really have long known from their main staff that both spas are under same boss.

Nothing is permanent especially in business dealings.
Business owners will come & go.
Would you believe if I told you I was invited to become a partner in one of the JB spa some months ago.... :p
But I declined their offer.

hornybeautiful
03-07-2019, 01:00 AM
Bros, i would like to find a bro to go to different playgrounds in jb. pls pm me. Thanks.

Funzio
04-07-2019, 01:44 AM
Nothing is permanent especially in business dealings.
Business owners will come & go.
Would you believe if I told you I was invited to become a partner in one of the JB spa some months ago.... :p
But I declined their offer.

Wise move.

Nowadays there are new "spa" opening every other week leading to a glut of girls and not enough customers to feed them. This time 2 yrs ago there were less than a dozen such spas / shops around the vicinity of Tebrau/Pelangi.... but now there are easily more than 50+ such fuck shops in the same area.

Poor business has cause some shops to close or change hands while others strategize by undercutting prices or giving discounts to their regular customers and some increase prices to offset the drop in customer numbers.

Which of these business strategy work or not..... only will know in future months. And of course many of these shops are looking for new investors to ease their cashflow problems and operating funds.

Singkie cheongsters are the most favoured target group as many are gullible and have carrothead mentality.

lovestobonk
06-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Who are the "younger locals" there, like those early-mid 30s?

Only can secure by pre-booking thru wechat?

baronsengir
11-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Heng ah. No.28 was my next target as I saw her when n my went out after finished no. 90 local milf. 28 got Super solid body with tight t n Jean n good looking too, this I asked the manager for her number.

I was there 2 times n the spectacle manger seems to be freiendly n told me can try 28 next time. He also told me the local are usually 30+ but viet are syt. But he will still introduce u if u insisted on local. N usually there will be a few local available to choose from.

Yeah no. 28 really has the look and solid body tbh. But lacking on the service side, as she has admitted herself.
So the atmosphere in this joint is slightly better already compared to other joints?

F35JSF
11-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Yeah no. 28 really has the look and solid body tbh. But lacking on the service side, as she has admitted herself.
So the atmosphere in this joint is slightly better already compared to other joints?

This spa is a hidden gem with its own diehard supporters. That's why it can keep a low profile as their customers are solid regulars...... unlike some other spas that has to resort to heavy advertising on several platforms and engage writers to post fake FRs.

baronsengir
12-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Cant imagine the cheonging scene in jb is changing so much these days. Since i noob i only hear stories from friends about it. But really thanks to all the bros here chipping in. I understand abit more now. Might give this joint a chance again if ever get the chance to cheong. But may i know what other playgrounds in jb have similar standard?

baronsengir
12-07-2019, 01:56 PM
28 is like that one. her boobs are fake, dont know if you realised.. but yes want service dont look for her.

Thanks bro. No leh i didnt realise since she doesnt allow many things i mostly stroke, didnt teh hard or cup and feel the weight, which i wanted to do. scared kena ban haha.

baronsengir
12-07-2019, 01:57 PM
local i go gbw, hv i go for viets.

gbw is it blue wave that i keep hearing about?

JadeBird
12-07-2019, 02:02 PM
This spa is a hidden gem with its own diehard supporters. That's why it can keep a low profile as their customers are solid regulars...... unlike some other spas that has to resort to heavy advertising on several platforms and engage writers to post fake FRs.

Muahaha..... you said it right... A Hidden Gem :D

And Nicole is the ethereal forbidden fruit..... its so difficult to get her.
I think she holds the title of the most popular WL in whole of JB. :p

Pictionary
12-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Thanks bro. No leh i didnt realise since she doesnt allow many things i mostly stroke, didnt teh hard or cup and feel the weight, which i wanted to do. scared kena ban haha.
I know a bit why she is like that. I asked her what happened, she lie a bit but when i asked further, she tell the truth. She cares about others, but when i show concern for her, she shrug me off. Pls dun pm me about her, i only can say what i can.

Do not ask about her private affairs, if not you kena ban by her then good luck.

WarPig
12-07-2019, 06:15 PM

Whom do you recommend we should choose if go to this spa?

melvin85
12-07-2019, 06:36 PM
77 solid i try before and yes 28 sibei sian bj also woth condom

baronsengir
13-07-2019, 12:03 AM
I know a bit why she is like that. I asked her what happened, she lie a bit but when i asked further, she tell the truth. She cares about others, but when i show concern for her, she shrug me off. Pls dun pm me about her, i only can say what i can.

Do not ask about her private affairs, if not you kena ban by her then good luck.

haha so secretive. but other ppl thing i dun want to know. know liao also no use. we only there to enjoy, right?

baronsengir
13-07-2019, 12:04 AM
77 solid i try before and yes 28 sibei sian bj also woth condom

for me she didnt use le. a little happy surprise perhaps.

Pictionary
13-07-2019, 12:45 PM
for me she didnt use le. a little happy surprise perhaps.

Your face look matured and not handsome face or ur face look handsome and very young. Or you are very normal shape etc. Pls describe yourself so that some ppl will not get disappointed.

Melvin85??????

XuDan
14-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Whom do you recommend we should choose if go to this spa?

I always try for Nicole..... if not available then any of their MILF CKTs... all of them service tokcong one. Looks may be old a bit but service no horse run..... :D

Happymand
14-07-2019, 09:35 AM
For me I think 28 service is good and as mention her body is solid and her cups are definitely natural without enhancement.
I believe some people here are purposely saying bad things about her which I don’t know why.
People who has tried her service before will know that she offers good service and truly enjoy the session with her.
加油28

united1
14-07-2019, 05:03 PM
For me I think 28 service is good and as mention her body is solid and her cups are definitely natural without enhancement.
I believe some people here are purposely saying bad things about her which I don’t know why.
People who has tried her service before will know that she offers good service and truly enjoy the session with her.
加油28

then you definitely dont know anything about boobs.. it's obviously enhanced/fake. but she has a nice body overall esp with her outside clothes on

united1
14-07-2019, 05:08 PM
gbw is it blue wave that i keep hearing about?

yea grandbluewave or gbw. gbw and ny same type of joints as hv you can try if want to explore others but of course the experience will vary from person to person, it's hard to tell you if one place is good or not.

all i can say is just try different places and see which you prefer bro! cheers

Happymand
14-07-2019, 05:45 PM
then you definitely dont know anything about boobs.. it's obviously enhanced/fake. but she has a nice body overall esp with her outside clothes on

Bro, I might not know anything about boobs but does it really matters??
Are u there for fun and good service or choosing a wife. Maybe u are in the wrong place. IMHO

united1
14-07-2019, 07:58 PM
Bro, I might not know anything about boobs but does it really matters??
Are u there for fun and good service or choosing a wife. Maybe u are in the wrong place. IMHO

when did i say i ever say that you dumbass? i was just sharing info for others. you are the one in the wrong place sharing inaccurate information. :rolleyes:

Happymand
14-07-2019, 09:15 PM
Hi bro, seems like u are pissed by not getting what u want. No worries I don’t mind you venting your unpleasant experience here. But do respect everyone in their line of trade. Nobody owns u a living. :)

united1
15-07-2019, 01:33 PM
Hi bro, seems like u are pissed by not getting what u want. No worries I don’t mind you venting your unpleasant experience here. But do respect everyone in their line of trade. Nobody owns u a living. :)

hahah you clearly have a problem with comprehension, sharing accurate information isn't disrespectful. only disrespect shown is to dumb people like you. :)

Happymand
15-07-2019, 06:04 PM
Yah if only information is correct but fake news to disrupt people livelihood is
not just dumb but inhumane. Please think thrice before doing that again. :)

Pictionary
15-07-2019, 11:11 PM
Yah if only information is correct but fake news to disrupt people livelihood is
From what i know, 28 does not like guys to be very busybody and try to protect her.

Even the hv captains can be very unfeeling when handling her. But we as outsiders cannot interfere. Money is hard earned, so truthful comments have to be heard. If u guys have extra money, u can patronise her. If not, dun patronise.

Inhumane is when you attack a defenseless and ill person. I dun think she is dying or whatever. I know u encounter life and death issues and get very emotional. This is forgivable. But if u are not, pls dun write inhumane. U dun really know what is truely inhumane....

baronsengir
16-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Your face look matured and not handsome face or ur face look handsome and very young. Or you are very normal shape etc. Pls describe yourself so that some ppl will not get disappointed.

Melvin85??????

lol...normal shape and size la bro.
maybe she good mood that day.
happy cheonging guys. dont quarrel over real/fake tits la.
tits r tits. for us to admire and enjoy...sometimes haha.

united1
16-07-2019, 06:26 PM

what? hahaha how stupid can you get. learn how to read and comprehend. you were the one sharing inaccurate information. as for me sharing information to fellow goers here, it isn't disrupting the livelihoods of anyone working there.

why are you so defensive when it comes to 28. hahaha you wanna get into her pants for free? wake up moron.

please think more than thrice before replying again but then again maybe not because it's obvious you lack the capacity to think :D

united1
16-07-2019, 06:29 PM
lol...normal shape and size la bro.
maybe she good mood that day.
happy cheonging guys. dont quarrel over real/fake tits la.
tits r tits. for us to admire and enjoy...sometimes haha.

yea some mind and some don't which why it's normal to share information accurately to fellow goers here but that butthurt sissy got so sensitive and defensive. no idea why. morons will be morons.

Happymand
16-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Hi bro, no worries u may say all the rubbish u want, end of the day I get the service that you didn’t so tough luck for you. Go on rattling and wish u good luck for your next service. Maybe u have never gotten any real service so may u find one soon. :)
I am sure u will if u would mind your words or one days what goes around come around back to you. Good luck. ;)

united1
16-07-2019, 11:14 PM
Hi bro, no worries u may say all the rubbish u want, end of the day I get the service that you didn’t so tough luck for you. Go on rattling and wish u good luck for your next service. Maybe u have never gotten any real service so may u find one soon. :)
I am sure u will if u would mind your words or one days what goes around come around back to you. Good luck. ;)

whoopsie looks like i got to you. eh dont go crying under the blanket tonight yea. it's just business don't really fall for her yo. hahah

on a serious note: what i said was the truth nothing more nothing less. so that what goes around bullshit you used isn't the right phrase to use.

Happymand
17-07-2019, 09:19 PM
Hey bro, sorry to disappoint you that I was smiling happily last night before bed as it was interesting to read your message and your words sound so funny that keep me laughing loud last night. Thanks for that. :D

Pictionary
18-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Hey bro, sorry to disappoint you that I was smiling happily last night before bed as it was interesting to read your message and your words sound so funny that keep me laughing loud last night. Thanks for that. :D
I tell u what. U go tell 28 directly u want to marry her. Or u directly tell her that there are guys trying to tarnish her reputation and you are trying to protect her. See what she say.....

No need to reply to me, JUST DO IT!

baronsengir
19-07-2019, 03:33 PM
I'm confused who is replying to who now among 3 ppl.
Could one of you be no. 28 herself? Its interesting.

Happymand
19-07-2019, 11:01 PM
I tell u what. U go tell 28 directly u want to marry her. Or u directly tell her that there are guys trying to tarnish her reputation and you are trying to protect her. See what she say.....

No need to reply to me, JUST DO IT!

Haha bro, don’t have to tell me what to do and I don’t have to tell her what I do too. I don’t do things to claim credit. I just feel that if she doesn’t like certain acts then we shouldn’t impose our preference on her and when u don’t get what u want then u start to tarnish her reputation here. Is this how a gentlemen behaved? Or sorry I forget you are not. :)

Pictionary
20-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Haha bro, don’t have to tell me what to do and I don’t have to tell her what I do too. I don’t do things to claim credit. I just feel that if she doesn’t like certain acts then we shouldn’t impose our preference on her and when u don’t get what u want then u start to tarnish her reputation here. Is this how a gentlemen behaved? Or sorry I forget you are not. :)
Did u read the previous post that i posted? She does not like ppl to be her white knight.

It also does not mean that u have got a very good service from her that u can boast and taunt other ppl. Does it mean that u can get very good service from her, then u are very successful in life. Is that what u mean?

I got what i want from her but does that mean i can boast around and taunt other ppl? If she is hospitalized and very critically ill i will support her and persuade others not to criticize and support her. But she is not. There is no strong reasons to persuade others to support her and neither there is strong reasons to stop others from criticising her.

If there is too many of the girls dun want to work and do whatever they like, there need to be justifiable reasons. If the reason is due to recently hospitalized, this is forgivable. But if due to heavy gambling and lose money, just like star 85 of bluewave, how to support?

Manxn
20-07-2019, 02:33 PM
So what good good service did 28 provide? Unheard of.

united1
23-07-2019, 02:39 PM

hahah are you a certified retard or what. no one here is saying that we want to her to carry out any acts that she doesn't like. it's only about sharing accurate information with fellow customers here. that's the only issue i have.

please la smile your dumbass, you still hoping for that free fuck from her? hahahah wake up la gong kia.

united1
23-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Did u read the previous post that i posted? She does not like ppl to be her white knight.

It also does not mean that u have got a very good service from her that u can boast and taunt other ppl. Does it mean that u can get very good service from her, then u are very successful in life. Is that what u mean?

I got what i want from her but does that mean i can boast around and taunt other ppl? If she is hospitalized and very critically ill i will support her and persuade others not to criticize and support her. But she is not. There is no strong reasons to persuade others to support her and neither there is strong reasons to stop others from criticising her.

If there is too many of the girls dun want to work and do whatever they like, there need to be justifiable reasons. If the reason is due to recently hospitalized, this is forgivable. But if due to heavy gambling and lose money, just like star 85 of bluewave, how to support?

nvm that fool.. don't think he will understand what you are trying to say, he is just a delusional white knight hoping to get free sessions with her or like marry her. siao lang.

united1
23-07-2019, 02:44 PM
I'm confused who is replying to who now among 3 ppl.
Could one of you be no. 28 herself? Its interesting.

hahaha could be, interesting theory. never thought of that but no la that guy is just a certified moron.

heck him, we just enjoy and share accurate information.

cheers!

Laopizhui
23-07-2019, 09:54 PM
i used to find no.8 a local ckt who can massage okok with some svc as well. sadly the cap says she is on long term rest and dint give when is she coming back. can anyone recommend which gal can provide good massage with svc hj or fj as well?

Happymand
24-07-2019, 06:59 PM
hahah are you a certified retard or what. no one here is saying that we want to her to carry out any acts that she doesn't like. it's only about sharing accurate information with fellow customers here. that's the only issue i have.

please la smile your dumbass, you still hoping for that free fuck from her? hahahah wake up la gong kia.

Haha seems like the one getting pissed is you as you have started to lose your cool with all those uneducated terms.
Well to forgive is good. I can understand people that are uneducated like to use coarse words. No worries, please continue to display your ill bring up here. :)

united1
24-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Haha seems like the one getting pissed is you as you have started to lose your cool with all those uneducated terms.
Well to forgive is good. I can understand people that are uneducated like to use coarse words. No worries, please continue to display your ill bring up here. :)

says the naive mofo. how's your quest to get a free fuck going you dumb moftherfucker? hahahah

you are the one getting all triggered and defensive about 28. people here can see that.

Happymand
30-07-2019, 07:27 PM
Oh why do u always want free sex. People are working too. We should pay for service. If u want free sex, you can always spread your leg open and open your asshole to the gay. You can get all the penetration you want and it’s free which is what u always wanted. Enjoy yourself then :D

united1
01-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Oh why do u always want free sex. People are working too. We should pay for service. If u want free sex, you can always spread your leg open and open your asshole to the gay. You can get all the penetration you want and it’s free which is what u always wanted. Enjoy yourself then :D

what? you just described yourself. you want free sex from 28 that's why you are desperately defending her. hahaha she doesn't even care you moron! :p

Enruo
03-08-2019, 07:12 PM
Can anyone tell me if 30 and 33 is clean shaven and is their abalone the big type and succulent to lick?

krago888
11-10-2019, 12:50 PM
just tried 28 last month, really no service, i guess only regulars get good service? before and after the act, nice to chat with though.

66 very good service, enhanced but have very solid body imho:D

united1
11-10-2019, 02:55 PM
just tried 28 last month, really no service, i guess only regulars get good service? before and after the act, nice to chat with though.

66 very good service, enhanced but have very solid body imho:D

now you guys believe me? only that idiot trying to get her as his wife is blindly kissing her ass.

no la bro, it's all up to her mood for that day not about regular or not for her. i've tried 66 too. she looks toned enhanced boobs too (same as 28) but service is better.

makeitorbreak
14-10-2019, 02:25 PM
Someone know if local is still there that speak good english since she lived in UK?

krago888
16-10-2019, 02:27 AM
So what good good service did 28 provide? Unheard of.

Even the okt dont recommend 28 haha. Got looks but no service. They say want service, dont go for 28.
I think they are actually quite honest in their recommendations when you tell them what you want.

krago888
16-10-2019, 02:33 AM

If you have time to go in during weekdays, like 11ish am, can call in or walk in to reserve, quite high chance to get their locals. Then again.. most people are working:(

Mxstryker
18-10-2019, 08:29 PM
Over due FR: no.69

Looks: 5/10 cant choose girls so bo bian
Body: 5/10
Catbath: 10/10
AR: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ : 7/10
Service attitude: 11/10

Very good service attitude and chatty. Makes up for the average appearance. Not for everyone though.

RTF: hmmm not really

baronsengir
28-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the fr bro. Waiting for more fr. :D

sash1401
01-11-2019, 02:11 PM
Can any bros here share or pm the damage? With or without special? Only at most hj... thinking of goin in few weeks time... gam sia!

Manxn
11-11-2019, 11:57 AM
28 not working anymore?

Pictionary
11-11-2019, 08:07 PM
28 not working anymore?
She returned to new york as 28

leopard_A4
04-12-2019, 03:04 PM
Facilities FR...

Cleanliness not good

Towels, shorts very worn

Steam room has musty smell

Have to cross corridor from sauna area to showers. For people who like to take cold shower then go back sauna, will find it very troublesome

There was a cockroach in the massage room. Sheets look dirty.

Overall quite jialat. Prefer New York far more.

Parking 12RM! Too expensive.

ouzo3
04-12-2019, 04:45 PM
Facilities FR...

Cleanliness not good

Towels, shorts very worn

Steam room has musty smell

Have to cross corridor from sauna area to showers. For people who like to take cold shower then go back sauna, will find it very troublesome

There was a cockroach in the massage room. Sheets look dirty.

Overall quite jialat. Prefer New York far more.

Parking 12RM! Too expensive.

parking is 5rm . maybe u didnt let the counter scan the parking ticket .

Manxn
10-12-2019, 04:35 PM
28 confirm no French? She looks older now

hccheonger
19-02-2020, 04:08 PM
Tried 80 in early January before COVID19.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Catbath: 6/10
AR: 6/10
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ : 6/10
Service attitude: 11/10

Very good service but cannot click well.

RTF: No.

Johnny168
23-12-2021, 05:41 PM
This Spa has been recently opened and this is my first time visiting them. I notice the ladies were from another stable from sentosa as some of them are familiar. The cost is not 238 1 shot for 45 minutes and you can enjoy the facilities the whole day. When I went over, there was a crowd but not too many, which is good. A few captains were outside greeting customers, ushering me to look my valuables in their safe and the remaining of my stuff in their locker. I was given my bracelet (which is similar to VIP SPA as it was then). Went for a quick showers and went for a dip in the warm pool. The second pool was an extreme cold pool. Saunas are operational and everything looks clean and neat. After then they will usher you to the canteen. There were 8 dishes to choose from from bihun, fried rice, fried vege, fish, chicken etc... had my fill when one of the ushers introduce me to the main event. They have quite alot to choose from. 

WL: (#168)
Origin: Cambodian
Language: mandarin
Face: 8/10 she looks prettier then her photo. But she has a few pimples but she is pretty. She has a high pitch voice but very manja type of feeling when you talk to her. 
Body: 9/10 to me, she look tall, curvy and sexy. I dont remember seeing any tattoos. He skin was soft and smooth.. my gawds I could touch her the whole day. oh She is tall.
Boobs: 7/10 B cup that looks like a papaya, but damn they are soft and smooth.
Pussy: 8/10 smooth, tiny , less hair but and very wet.
DFK: this is the best part. The moment she dropped her clothrs, she started DFK until even after showers... none stop... I kid you not... ocasionally when were tired.. pecks on my forehead and cheek.
DATY : Small tiny folds, and she is sensetive... she keep pinching her nipples during the entire time with soft sweet moans...
Fingering : NA... I was busy DATYing
CB: 6/10 She does a nice Catbath but its kinda light and too soft for my liking.  
BBBJ: 8/10 with alot of slurpy noise and she will stare at you all the time while doing it. 
AR: NA
FJ: 8/10 She was tight and I surrender in 1 position.
Moans : sensual and high pitch moans and she keep nibbling at my ear and neck
GFE: 9/10 she treats you like some long lost husband... she will purposely and everytime make sure she will hug you or in a position for you to hug her and she offer full excess to her everytime and anytime. She is also super manja with you. That was super plus. 
Damage : RM238
RTF : Yes but I may try others. She is very very sweet and please be gentle with her (thought I understand she prefers wild and rough). 
Overall :9/10 no argument she is a gem. But I suspect i've seen her before event hough she and the captain told me that she just arrived a week ago. If you've been around sentosa area, you will definitely recognize some of the ladies. 

Don28
07-07-2022, 08:20 PM
Overdue FR

When there last month try 383 Vet ML

Face: 7 (Mature)
Body: 7.5 (petite size)
Boob: 7.5 Small B (I think)
Skin: 8 (Smooth and Fair)
BBBJ : 8 (Shiok)
FJ: 8 (Hardworking Cowboy and Doggy)
Massage : 6 (Dont expect much)

Overall I am satisfy .She is a nice girl. Money well spend (248rm):D

bourboncoke
12-07-2022, 11:20 PM
A couple of years back when HV first opened, pre covid era there was a local girl 84. Petite girl.

Anyone knows where she has gone to?

Hkhv1112
13-07-2022, 03:24 AM
898 Thailand

Face: 7 (young)
Body: 7
Boob: 6 almost flat
Skin: 8
BBBJ : 1 ( 5 sec)
FJ: 4
Massage : NA

Don28
13-07-2022, 08:46 PM
From Bro Micky another thread

Went to HV last Saturday around 1+pm, the cafe full of ppl, I think all waiting for their favourite gals who r still working.
I never use their facility coz rushing of time my CO at KSL doing her nail, ask for captain n he say all working left only 1 thai 2 viet. I personally prefer thai though she look older then other 2 viet, number forget liao 199 or 200.
When in room n wait, less then 5 mins she arrive, to me her look ok lar.
Start with a good 15 mins back massage then lead me to shower.
On the bed she lick me from neck to balls n she look hungry for my small bro then she ask can I service her, I ask why she say today I am her 1st customer n she like my figure n look, I was like WTF …
When I kiss n lick on her boob she start to moan softly then I start to finger her with 1 finger she is a little wet, when I increase the speed she bit her lip which make me feel good, then I add another finger in, now 2 finger in her n another hand rubbing her clit, her moan become louder n I can feel my 2 finger dam wet.
She sit up n say fuck me now, after put on cap I mission her good 10 mins then she tell me I want to fuck u, so change to cowgirl she can really shake nonstop for 5 mins n I explode, she still don’t want to stop n keep shaking till my small bro slip out from her.
Wash up n left the place as a happy man.

Look: 6/10
Massage: 5/10
BBBJ: 7/10
Sex: 9/10
RTF: Yes

Don28
13-07-2022, 08:54 PM
From Bro HKHV1112

So far service rate
898 5/10
289 1/10
818 7/10

Don28
13-07-2022, 08:56 PM
From Bro HCmanic

Picked #80 local Ipoh MILF, she is 30++.

Face. : decent and won’t reject type (ymmv) smooth skin and little fat on tummy, well maintained body, chatty

Boobs : B+ natural soft

BBBJ. : full 20 mins but dunno why she like to work on customers balls more often

FJ. : ramped her full 20mins in missionary, side, dog.

DFK. : yes

Overall an 8, I fingered her while she was doing BJ and I kinda know why she worked so long on my bro, cos she is not easily wet and (my guess) is that if she blow u more, bros will ramp her shorter since U maybe on the verge on cumming. She does AR but I declined.

Don28
13-07-2022, 08:58 PM
From Bro Cavemao

open door, it was 668, and up close she really got a nice smile and foxy eyes, we eschew the normal SOP and did something more GFE, cuddle first naked and chit chat, she's only been there for 7 days, got a kid, single mom, etc, their pay quite cham, per fuck they get 90myr only

anyway ratings as follows:

looks: 7/10 (nice foxy face and very genuine smile)
body: 7/10 (nice C cup boobies with light brown suckable tits, not slim, but not bui, normal size)
GFE: 10/10 i had good chemistry with her, we chit chatted for quite a while, almost 20min
BBBJ: 6/10 the inexperience was quite obvious
Ass rim: didn't ask for it
69: 7/10 i requested 69 as i love to lick abalone and she will tremble slightly when you go fast and furious
FJ: 7/10, went from missionary to spread legs to doggie and came in doggie mode as i watch her neh neh sway in the mirror shiok!!! then she start to pant when i go hard, and came before long, quite tight, and wet because i went to town painting her
Minus points: didn't allow me to DFK maybe cause i painted her she didn't want to taste her own jibye juice lol
RTF: yes, since i go there twice a month now to pump petrol, maybe next trip will pm her on wechat first, pay her 150 RM for car sex lol
Damage: 248, i tot it was 238? okt say price increase 10 ringgit, sua lah 3 plus sgd nia, got facilities plus food and drinks and a full service shag on a proper bed for less than 80 bucks, can't complain!

side note: after shagging, we spotted a few syt wearing next to nothing taking food from the buffet line, but we were rushing to go jiak lok lok, so didn't linger to ask for their tag number

my two wolf friends took i think 189 and 3xx the 3xx my friend say good stuff will rtf, the 189 sibeh dua liap but my other friend say too SOP not much gfe

Don28
13-07-2022, 09:00 PM
From Bro Citizen

New pricelist -
Locals full service - rm278 (45mins)
FTs full service - rm248 (45mins)
Facilities + buffet only - rm88
Foot masssge - rm108 (60mins)
Body masssge - rm128 (60mins)
Oil masssge - rm208 (90mins)

Also they have done away with the part-timers and now has only full time ladies.

They have 4 local ladies remaining but all are MILFs.... #77 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=77) , #80 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) , #83 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=83) & #99 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=99) .

The bulk of their ladies now are Tomyams & Popiahs..... about 40 of them.

Operating hrs from 11am to 3am
The local ladies work from 11am to 9pm
The foreign ladies come in @ 2pm and stay until closing time.

Hkhv1112
15-07-2022, 04:47 AM
From Bro HKHV1112

So far service rate
898 5/10
289 1/10
818 7/10

All service below 5 😞

Mr Orange
16-07-2022, 11:29 AM
Apparently 99 has stopped coming, according to captain.

From Bro Citizen

New pricelist -
Locals full service - rm278 (45mins)
FTs full service - rm248 (45mins)
Facilities + buffet only - rm88
Foot masssge - rm108 (60mins)
Body masssge - rm128 (60mins)
Oil masssge - rm208 (90mins)

Also they have done away with the part-timers and now has only full time ladies.

They have 4 local ladies remaining but all are MILFs.... #77 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=77) , #80 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) , #83 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=83) & #99 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=99) .

The bulk of their ladies now are Tomyams & Popiahs..... about 40 of them.

Operating hrs from 11am to 3am
The local ladies work from 11am to 9pm
The foreign ladies come in @ 2pm and stay until closing time.

addict999
17-07-2022, 03:35 PM
Apparently 99 has stopped coming, according to captain.

83 youngest milf amongst local ckt has also MIA in recent weeks..maybe balik kampung back KL already..any FR on 66 bros?

awol
18-07-2022, 06:10 PM
Tried HV following past 3 weeks.

707 Thai
Looks 7.5 Among the prettier ones. mid 20s
Body 7.5 slim. slightly tall, very big hands...
Boobs B soft. natural.
BBBJ 7 good bbbj! can feel she tries hard to finish me during BBBJ to save further action.
FJ 7
French NA
RTF Unlikely

19 Viet
Looks 6.5. mid 20s
Body 7. quite flexible. Fair. bigger build
Boobs B soft natural
BBBJ 8 works hard, deep throat. bit accommodating
FJ 8 works hard. good rhythm.
French NA
RTF Yes if the selection is bad.

155 Thai
Looks 6.5.
Body 7. slim.
Boobs B soft natural.
BBBJ 6 not a pleaser.
FJ 6 normal
French NA
RTF No

HV is a great place to chill with friends because its clean, new, bright. facilities is good. food is decent. not crowded (compare to vip...) and seems like there is more selections this week onwards.

Any bros can PM me any girls who can AJ? thank you so much!

MoogerFooger
20-07-2022, 01:07 AM

707 Thai
Looks 7.5 Among the prettier ones. mid 20s
Body 7.5 slim. slightly tall. give birth before, very big hands...
Boobs B soft. natural.
BBBJ 7 can feel she tries hard to finish me during BBBJ to save further action.
FJ 7 normal and just me working hard.
French NA
RTF Unlikely

707 is this one (https://hostux.pics/image/ufl)?
I remember this girl was last time marketed by the JBthaimei okt. They claim former cabin crew or something. No sure true or not. I was actually targeting this one, but your review is making me reconsider.

awol
20-07-2022, 12:01 PM
707 is this one (https://hostux.pics/image/ufl)?
I remember this girl was last time marketed by the JBthaimei okt. They claim former cabin crew or something. No sure true or not. I was actually targeting this one, but your review is making me reconsider.

Bro she is good in terms of look, figure. Probably the prettiest there! But that don’t expect top level service.

And I prefer viet more than thai . Personal preference

suce55
20-07-2022, 01:19 PM
..............any FR on 66 bros?

got this no. meh? any bro can confirm?

MoogerFooger
20-07-2022, 01:34 PM
Bro she is good in terms of look, figure. Probably the prettiest there! But that don’t expect top level service.

And I prefer viet more than thai . Personal preference
Thanks bro.

got this no. meh? any bro can confirm?
According to their Telegram, 66 is this one (https://hostux.pics/image/uf4).

Don28
20-07-2022, 07:46 PM

155 Thai
Looks 6.5.
Body 7. slim.
Boobs B soft natural.
BBBJ 6 not a pleaser.
FJ 6 normal
French NA
RTF No

Thanks bro, was considering her , now re consider again .:D

Don28
20-07-2022, 07:55 PM
From Bro Wushimushi

Visited hv spa ytd
Took the massage 128 plus girl package 248
Total dmg 376
Would reco bros just go for the just the girl package
They allow choosing of girl through phone
But would say photos are heavily photoshop
Facilities are okayy with western food and drinks
Didint try spa amd jacuzzi
Massage was done by old aunty can add juagen for 60rm but i had better outside
Girls were most thai fl
Would rate my ard 7/10

Mine no is 898
Boobs 8/10 big and natural
Bbbj 1/10 was like 2sec only
Gfe was a 6/10
Girls hardly speak english
Fj 5/10
Was doing most of the work while ahe just laid down there idk maybe she tired

Would not rtm
I would like to note if ur first time going would be better to say clearly if ur here for massage+叫女人 OR MASSAGE ONLY OR 叫女人
honestly felt cheated the reception didnt say clearly lile what services they had just gave me the most exp package.
Tks for reading

xyzpoosa
28-07-2022, 06:01 PM
Went on last week Friday. Captain will show pics of girls to select. Photoshoped but now has lot of girls to select. Had about 25-30 Girls to select in Friday evening.

Selected 723 (Sorry was drunk but should be the correct number)

Thai
Look - 7/10 (Chubby compare to pictures, but short hair looks innocent)
BBBJ - 7/10
French - N/A
FJ - 7/10 (Hard working)
RTF - Yes but first will check other girls

180baht
28-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Went on last week Friday. Captain will show pics of girls to select. Photoshoped but now has lot of girls to select. Had about 25-30 Girls to select in Friday evening.

Yes... HV has a lot of girls now and they change the girls every 2-3 weeks. Everytime time I go there always will have new girls. Although service is hit or miss but the girls here are much younger and better looking than those at VIP.

So if I want young & fresh SYTs.... I come to HV. And I go to VIP if I want good service.... especially their waterbed MILFs. These MILFs may be old but their service super tokcong..... cannot find anywhere else in JB, SG or Batam.

megaman11
29-07-2022, 10:03 AM
Been to HV twice, first time got a Viet, second time got a Thai, captain say Thai girl is new. Both visit ML don't shower with us to make sure we're clean.
Agreed it's now a hit or miss. The Thai girl started nonchalant but i fingered her and got her into the mood after some time. Overall not a bad bonk.
Will be back to try others. Hope more bros can share fr and ML number that provide good service. Cheers!

180baht
29-07-2022, 05:45 PM
Been to HV twice, first time got a Viet, second time got a Thai, captain say Thai girl is new. Both visit ML don't shower with us to make sure we're clean.
Agreed it's now a hit or miss. The Thai girl started nonchalant but i fingered her and got her into the mood after some time. Overall not a bad bonk.
Will be back to try others. Hope more bros can share fr and ML number that provide good service. Cheers!

Actually I prefer the Thais over the Vietbus in HV. Unlike VIP which provide inhouse training for the new girls..... HV has no training for their girls and only rely on the agent's recommendation. But somehow the Thai girls in HV are experienced enough to provide good service as most of them in the same trade back home.

Micee
29-07-2022, 08:12 PM
Anybody knows their opening hours?

danielwong
30-07-2022, 10:27 AM
Anybody knows their opening hours?

Open at 11am. But no girls. Girls will come in ard 12nn+. Local MILF is a must try compared to Viet and Thais for me.

Hellotherehere
30-07-2022, 12:31 PM
Have outcall?

telegram
31-07-2022, 04:59 PM
managed to steal some time away from OC and checked in the spa at 11.15am. Sauna and pools were all mine. Shiok.

Go out, found a spread, penang char kuay teow, egg tofu, cabbage, beehoon, guess they indent from hotel side.

Captain say all locals need to wait damn long. I just went for a thai. 838 looks nice on photo. In real, she is really bottom heavy. Face is considered pretty. Bonked her hard and good. Pussy not loose. Can have a good conversation with her even without speaking her language.

180baht
06-08-2022, 04:22 AM
Anyone visited HV these past few days?
I received whatsapp from them telling me now have korean girls.... dunno true onot?

Citizens
06-08-2022, 02:19 PM
I received whatsapp from them telling me now have korean girls.... dunno true onot?

I checked with captain..... their agent supplier has 2 korean ladies on hand but they are not in HV spa.
These koreans are housed in a stable nearby.... service is incall only.

Otaman
06-08-2022, 03:56 PM

Visited HV yesterday..... no Kimchis there. Usual stock of 3 local MILFs + foreign ladies.... mostly from LOS.
This month is new batch of foreign ladies just arrived few days ago. I wanted to rtf my previous thai lady but she no more. All of previous batch gone back oredi.... all is new girls in this batch.
Bopian rtf back local #77 (https://sbfsg.world/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=77) ..... long wait of almost 3hrs for her.

megaman11
06-08-2022, 06:03 PM
Any idea how much are the kimchi's? 001 looks not bad.

lp670
07-08-2022, 07:30 PM

Kimchi $348

Kiteguru
09-08-2022, 04:32 PM
What’s HV address? Any bro want to go together?

addict999
11-08-2022, 12:30 PM

Fake kimchi…they are Mongolian when I asked the captain..saw them walking past and those facial and bulky body features confirm that…not really my cup of tea;)

limhk75
12-08-2022, 01:32 PM
Fake kimchi…they are Mongolian when I asked the captain..saw them walking past and those facial and bulky body features confirm that…not really my cup of tea;)
Hi,

I am going to HV spa at around KSL, anyone can recommend a good one.

Thanks

fakeguaikia
13-08-2022, 07:01 AM
Quick FR:

Visited HV Spa.

For new birds, HV Spa is accessible at the back of the hotel and not through the main hotel lobby.

Facility wise, I think pretty good. Brightly lit and clean. Doesn’t have the “old” feel of NY Spa.

Arrived early so not many choices and I was in a bit of rush. Manager showed what little choices there were on a phone with their photos. Warning - heavily photoshopped 😂.

I ordered 828 (or was it 838, can’t remember clearly) She looked pretty enough on the phone. Maybe for my standards around 7/10 or 7.5? The not super hot kind but still pretty enough to want to bang.

Actual person. I would say pleasant looking maybe 6? But definitely on the meaty side. I prefer skinny girls 😭.

Services wise

Started off with simple nipple licking.

Bbbj - 9/10. Slow and tender. I really loved how she licked my balls and the area surrounding.

FJ - 6/10. Nothing much from her. Haha just me doing my thing. But she is okay with me pounding her hard (didn’t manage to last long though or I would have pounded her sore)

RTF - unlikely, will want to try other girls if I go again.

Total damage:416Rm: Facility + Girl + Massage + Juagen

idreamyou
15-08-2022, 02:02 PM
I went down once last Monday. .. no girl and had to pay 74rm for a shower and a cup of Milo ice

juicy9889
16-08-2022, 08:28 AM
I went down once last Monday. .. no girl and had to pay 74rm for a shower and a cup of Milo ice

What happened? I went last Friday with at least 12 girls sighted.

zhiwei933
16-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Hi anyone got telegram for HV OKT can share ? That time accidentally deleted. Appreciate bro. Going in today with one of my bro. Hope to see u all there

idreamyou
16-08-2022, 01:17 PM
What happened? I went last Friday with at least 12 girls sighted.

No idea, captain told everybody include me at the makan area, no xiaojie only massage.

Btw the massage lady in HV is auntie or?? Hj need topup? Never try massage in "health center"before

itsme2014
16-08-2022, 09:06 PM
No idea, captain told everybody include me at the makan area, no xiaojie only massage.

Btw the massage lady in HV is auntie or?? Hj need topup? Never try massage in "health center"before

Yo bro, wtf that's super unlucky. Now I'm afraid to go down and have no available girl.
Any bros here have contact for spa near KSL or Central? Intending to go down tomorrow morning-afternoon.
Will up points for sharing, appreciate.

Don28
17-08-2022, 08:02 PM

What time u reach there?

tookara
17-08-2022, 08:54 PM
what kind of girls are their latest stock? anyone have their okt number?

hahabobo
18-08-2022, 12:35 AM
HV OKTs do not give their contacts. If someone claims to be a HV OKT, they are likely agents that bring in their girls from outside to HV for the date with you. Service standards can vary.

junmin95
19-08-2022, 10:22 AM
went HV spa yesterday but sadly closed as owner got thing on.

so went KSL level 2 got this spa thought got special but disappointed no special. serviced by a malay lady with at least C cup tits but she wear polo tee so nothing much to shout about. even try to entice her with 50 ringgit tip but she just smile smile say really cannot. :(

tarma69
19-08-2022, 01:50 PM

Got big wind blow that Monday due to the $32m luxury goods scam manhunt. So the girls have to go into hiding :mad:

ilovetogojb
19-08-2022, 02:12 PM
went HV spa yesterday but sadly closed as owner got thing on.

so went KSL level 2 got this spa thought got special but disappointed no special. serviced by a malay lady with at least C cup tits but she wear polo tee so nothing much to shout about. even try to entice her with 50 ringgit tip but she just smile smile say really cannot. :(

i forgot saw from where, they say massage outlets within KSL all clean. (no special)
but i hope not true.

vertical_limit
19-08-2022, 03:03 PM

Yah, I was there 2 wks ago and saw both "kimchi" at buffet area. Really dun look anything kimchi, maybe in name only :D

Saw some thai gal there not bad. But they are not wearing any numebr tags, so dun know their working number.

Starscream23
19-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Yo bro, wtf that's super unlucky. Now I'm afraid to go down and have no available girl.
Any bros here have contact for spa near KSL or Central? Intending to go down tomorrow morning-afternoon.
Will up points for sharing, appreciate.

This is possibly late but grab down to Plaza Sentosa which is like 5 mins away and visit VIP Spa

Citizens
20-08-2022, 02:11 PM
This is possibly late but grab down to Plaza Sentosa which is like 5 mins away and visit VIP Spa

Same same at VIP too.

Fyi, the typhoon was blowing very strongly last weekend and all spas go by the book and follow "no sex" rule. Even VIP spa was shuttered down that day until the all clear signal was raised..... then they finally open for business at 8.30pm. But even then stocks were only at half strength as the agents ask some of their girls dun turn up.
So on that weekend.... regardless of which spa you choose to go.... you will not find any that offer sex on its premises.
Only the stables were business as usual.

Anyway it is back to normal now...... seems like HV spa is 100% foreign ladies now.... dunno why their local ladies all decide to go MIA.

addict999
22-08-2022, 01:40 AM
Same same at VIP too.

Fyi, the typhoon was blowing very strongly last weekend and all spas go by the book and follow "no sex" rule. Even VIP spa was shuttered down that day until the all clear signal was raised..... then they finally open for business at 8.30pm. But even then stocks were only at half strength as the agents ask some of their girls dun turn up.
So on that weekend.... regardless of which spa you choose to go.... you will not find any that offer sex on its premises.
Only the stables were business as usual.

Anyway it is back to normal now...... seems like HV spa is 100% foreign ladies now.... dunno why their local ladies all decide to go MIA.

Went their sister spa pavilion at Plentong and it business as usual last weekend but facilities much smaller scale than HV:D QSM spa at Melok opened too but conditions is a lot worse than the latter..

Heard HV was raided and WL strength now reduced drastically..sat was closed and sun now back to business.

Citizens
22-08-2022, 01:55 AM
Heard HV was raided and WL strength now reduced drastically..sat was closed and sun now back to business.

I wouldn't consider it as a raid. More like an inspection of the licensing conditions. In fact all the hotel spas were visited and checked by the licensing officers of the RMP.
NY Spa, GBW Spa, GP Spa & HV Spa all kenna checking.
The official line is that these Spas are supposed to offer health services that inclusive of facilities and masseuses but no sex..... but unofficially we all know what is happening lah.
They are more discreet now when offering these extra services and do not keep large stock of ladies inhouse. However these spas have access to the nearby stables of their agents and can call upon the ladies on short notice.

22-08-2022, 05:50 PM
At HV spa now. Still no ladies. Spa and massage only.

The staff themselves not sure when will have ladies available. I initially went at 1pm to ask, but front desk say ladies only come at 4pm. I came back at 6pm, they say still no ladies, dunno if today will have ladies come in annot.

Will come back another day. Advise bros to do the same.

xmilky2003
25-08-2022, 02:25 PM
Same experience today, was told ladies will only come at 6pm

Hyson009
26-08-2022, 07:29 AM
Got any telegram or okt contacts? Thanks

Don28
26-08-2022, 08:17 PM
Vietam 387

Look 6.5
body 6 (slight dummy)
BBBJ 6.5 (lick ball n shaft)
FJ 6.5
HJ 6.5 (Not in mood that day endup in HJ)
Attitude 8 (friendly, patience and smiling)

addict999
27-08-2022, 12:23 AM
HV stocks back to normal already? Last month before sister PV spa open they have up 40 over WL reporting to work on weekend

Hunkydunky
11-09-2022, 01:04 PM
HV stocks back to normal already? Last month before sister PV spa open they have up 40 over WL reporting to work on weekend

Yes.. back to normal liao. Service not bad.

Jjames
15-09-2022, 06:23 PM
Any1 tried HV overnight before? How much the damage?

180baht
16-09-2022, 12:00 AM
Any1 tried HV overnight before? How much the damage?

HV can overnight meh?
I recall they close @ 3am and start chasing everyone out. I was sleeping in the movie room as I thought they allow to sleep until morning but I was apparently misinformed.
KNN out on the streets at 4am and dunno where to go. Luckily nearby is KSL and some makan shops still open along the streets which I can lepak until morning.

MoogerFooger
16-09-2022, 01:18 AM
HV can overnight meh?
I recall they close @ 3am and start chasing everyone out. I was sleeping in the movie room as I thought they allow to sleep until morning but I was apparently misinformed.
KNN out on the streets at 4am and dunno where to go. Luckily nearby is KSL and some makan shops still open along the streets which I can lepak until morning.

I think you can book certain girls for overnight package. Whether that means incall (they arrange HV hotel room for you) or outcall (you have your own place), I’m not sure. Definitely not overnight inside the spa premises.

izzy9011
18-09-2022, 12:44 PM
Went to hv spa yesterday first time, before this only went to pv spa.. after sauna go to cafe and book local amoi there, name sandy, after shower she lick my whole body, and i proceed to doggy her

Face 6/10 - mature type not my cup of tea
Body 8/10
GFE 9/10
Bbbj 8/10
FJ 9/10 very thight and moan like crazy, cannot tahan

According to okt got another local, maybe wanna try another one next time

180baht
18-09-2022, 04:08 PM
Went to hv spa yesterday first time, before this only went to pv spa.. after sauna go to cafe and book local amoi there, name sandy, after shower she lick my whole body, and i proceed to doggy her

Body 8/10
GFE 9/10
Bbbj 8/10

HV spa has 4 locals but all of them are MILFs..... have done all 4 of them. 👍👍👍
All 4 of them are service oriented and a notch above the foreign ladies. Downside is these locals tend to leave early and gone home oredi by 7 or 8pm.

izzy9011
18-09-2022, 04:23 PM
All 4 of them are service oriented and a notch above the foreign ladies. Downside is these locals tend to leave early and gone home oredi by 7 or 8pm.

I see... so need to come at 5-7 like that la later to try them... ya the service is top nice one.. i agreee

180baht
18-09-2022, 04:32 PM
I see... so need to come at 5-7 like that la later to try them... ya the service is top nice one.. i agreee

They come in early..... around 11am.
I usually drop in @ 12pm and have my lunch there..... so have no problem booking them.

mediocre
18-09-2022, 10:06 PM

Body 8/10
GFE 9/10
Bbbj 8/10

Is this the one that speak very good english?

180baht
19-09-2022, 12:39 AM
Is this the one that speak very good english?

He mentioned Sandy.
Sandy is #80 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) and the AR Queen of HV..... she can speak some english but I dun tink is very fluent type.
The one with good english should be #99 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=99) the ex-OL Michelle.... but it seems she went MIA for quite some time liao.
The current locals in HV are #77 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=77) , #80, #83 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=83) & #19 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=19) .

mediocre
19-09-2022, 10:46 PM
He mentioned Sandy.
Sandy is #80 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) and the AR Queen of HV..... she can speak some english but I dun tink is very fluent type.
The one with good english should be #99 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=99) the ex-OL Michelle.... but it seems she went MIA for quite some time liao.
The current locals in HV are #77 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=77) , #80 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) , #83 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=83) & #19 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=19) .

Thank you, I reckon it is Michelle then quite chatty and tight? Any recommendation of current? AR skills is not required.

Magpies
22-09-2022, 04:04 PM
Hey guys, is this HV spa near KSL?

xpeipanx
23-09-2022, 06:02 PM
Anyone can give review about this 4 locals as only sindy #80 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) been reviewed. Any samsters can give input for other 3 locals mentioned. Thnks

lovestobonk
27-09-2022, 08:11 PM
Was there earlier this week after 2.5 years hiatus. Facilities are as I remembered. Surprisingly many customers on a weekday afternoon. Had some chance to glimpse the girls as they walk past the cafeteria. Saw a blonde hair one who look local but not sure if she is local. Saw a tall pretty looking one too that seem to be Thai or other nationality.

Went with 595 but her looks not as good as the ipad indicated. In my next visit, will wait for the locals.

dirtyjozzy
03-10-2022, 10:12 AM
Where is hv spa?

cavemao
06-10-2022, 05:23 PM
Where is hv spa?

beside ksl mall

mad24
07-10-2022, 05:33 PM
Based on yr experience.. which local milf is the best looking one?

dirtyjozzy
09-10-2022, 02:45 PM
beside ksl mall

How do I navigate to there ?

Citizens
09-10-2022, 06:36 PM
Based on yr experience.. which local milf is the best looking one?

If you are looking for local Ah Moi..... the go to place is GP spa. They currently have 12 locals working there... 3 full time & 9 part timers.
No other hotel spas have this many local ladies at this moment. However do note that these locals work only the day shift and mostly knock off by 7pm.
#122 (https://sbfsg.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=122) Dada is still the no.1 angpai here and advance booking is necessary to get a slot with here.
#96 (https://sbfsg.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=96) Coco (aka 90 Cat of ex-GBW) has gone independent and operates on her own now. She is no longer working in GP spa.
This spa is operating on 24 hrs and late night only have thailand & vietnam ladies.

Citizens
09-10-2022, 06:38 PM
How do I navigate to there ?

Go to the rear of Holiday Villa hotel..... beside the carpark entrance is the lift lobby. Take the lift up to HV spa.

lovestobonk
09-10-2022, 09:54 PM
If you are looking for local Ah Moi..... the go to place is GP spa. They currently have 12 locals working there... 3 full time & 9 part timers.
No other hotel spas have this many local ladies at this moment. However do note that these locals work only the day shift and mostly knock off by 7pm.
#122 (https://sbfsg.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=122) Dada is still the no.1 angpai here and advance booking is necessary to get a slot with here.
#96 (https://sbfsg.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=96) Coco (aka 90 Cat of ex-GBW) has gone independent and operates on her own now. She is no longer working in GP spa.
This spa is operating on 24 hrs and late night only have thailand & vietnam ladies.

Thank you bro for the info. Cheers

Xander21
10-10-2022, 01:27 AM

any idea where can I find her contacts for coco aka cat?

suce55
10-10-2022, 11:49 AM
i also heard #30 (https://sbfsg.shop/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=30) ... the angpai previously at hv.... has gone independent....any contacts ? pm me

cavemao
10-10-2022, 01:05 PM
went with a few friends on saturday night to HV, we arrived at close to 1245am and the captain told us last call already, we were quite disappointed as we thought the spa only closed at 3 to 4am, but the captain said ya 3am is closing time but 1am is the last call.

so anyway only 7 girls available and i had first pick and chose 399. FR for her as follows:

face - 6.5 /10, viet bu, decent face, i like more mature face instead of xmm or ah lian face, so to me she was decent face

body - 6.5 /10, nice big soft boobs, maybe C Cup, but later on i found out she had surgery before? but can't feel the silicone at all, did she do breast reduction???? not sure or is there new technology the zhng boobs can still be so soft???

service attitude - 5.5/10, friendly enuff, did the SOP shower, but no massage, told me she's damn tired i'm the last guy and she want to go home after that, said she started at 2pm... so ok lah the pussy quite decent, not loose until no feeling, did some painting, missionary and cum in doggie, she tried to rush me abit but i bo chup went at my own pace until i cum

we did have advance warning from the captain, the girls left were sub-standard, the good ones all on outcall or gone home for the day, recommended that we go in the afternoon between 1-2pm in future....

damage was 248, quite surprised, cos the last time i went in June, it was 268, maybe now got more competition so they drop abit, maybe will drop to pre-pandemic level which i remember was 228.

those on the hv telegram chat (which the captain told us is not the official one, he used the term 枪手做的,我们没有 telegram, so not sure what he means, maybe means is not official) can find her profile there.

my friends took 999, 909 and two others don't remember the numbers, all say sub-standard and VIP spa is better, but in terms of facilities HV is 10x better.... i've never been to VIP spa myself so probably next trip will go there and see for myself hehe

Magpies
10-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Sorry...what's this HV spa ah? Where is it?Paiseh

MoogerFooger
10-10-2022, 09:56 PM

HV = Holiday Villa (Hotel)

Citizens
11-10-2022, 12:38 AM
any idea where can I find her contacts for coco aka cat?

Were you her client previously?
She only does regulars now and I dun tink she takes on any unknown john.
Her wechat is no longer in use as she prefers whatapps now.

Xander21
11-10-2022, 06:12 AM
Were you her client previously?
She only does regulars now and I dun tink she takes on any unknown john.
Her wechat is no longer in use as she prefers whatapps now.

yeah i used to pre covid but i didnt take contact from her and its been a long while since then doubt she will remember me anyway guess its gonna be a miss then.

pit_stop
13-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Hawai Spa anyone tried before? Nusa bestari area

godsfury
13-10-2022, 03:15 PM
Went recently. Place not bad quite nice. Many pple. Saw many girls.

Heard tt only 1 local. Got hp to see pics but must discount abit.

Had 666. Nice meaty bod w curves n sizeable boobs. Bj good suction.

Hearsay 77* is hot demand n face notch bad w slender bod.

telegram
04-11-2022, 03:38 PM
Weekday afternoon, place is packed with bros.
Long time no go, now got lots of sofas around the lounge. Great chill place.
Locals were all full until later evening as usual.
Wanted to take 585, but had to wait. Impatient and asked for 666. On the way in saw 585's figure.
Momentarily regret not waiting, lol.
Then 666 came in, I must say she has a fantastic pair of jugs.
Super nice to hold, I couldn't take my hands off it.
Also, she is very fair. Tofu skin. Very yummy.
I surrendered in like 20 pumps. Record low.
Those who tried 585 let me know how is she please.
Thanks!

Kevvvz
04-11-2022, 05:19 PM
Hi Bros,

Went recently for the second time and had a better experience. Arrived about 2pm ish and was welcomed into the Spa.

After using the facilities and showered I proceeded to the cafeteria area around 4pm to have a coffee and the captain in charge of the ladies came to me to ask for my selection. Many available that day (Indo, Thai, Viet)

My selection: 156
Nationality: Viet
Face: 6/10 not really as per photo
Body: 6/10 plump body
BBBJ: 7/10
AR: 10/10 did it on her own accord and was fantastic
FJ:8/10 (Multiple positions and asked for me to finish on her boobs)
Service attitude: 10/10, was able to converse in mandarin and service was not rushed at all during the whole process.

Damage: RM248
Overall: Good spa facilities but have to really choose the lady properly

geelang
06-11-2022, 09:18 AM
those on the hv telegram chat (which the captain told us is not the official one, he used the term 枪手做的,我们没有 telegram, so not sure what he means, maybe means is not official) can find her profile there.

my friends took 999, 909 and two others don't remember the numbers, all say sub-standard and VIP spa is better, but in terms of facilities HV is 10x better.... i've never been to VIP spa myself so probably next trip will go there and see for myself hehe

When I went to HV few months ago, the lady boss gave me their WeChat.
Anyway seems like the captain these days use MiChat and hook guys in to get their commission instead of waiting for customers to come. Competition must be tough.
Since no parade, the girl standard seems subpar compare to VIP. Their gal service definitely lower than VIP since VIP gals usually have Nuru b2b. HV is just straight down to business.

palvin
07-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Was at HV last week.
Facilities are good. Food also okok.

The OKT Eden messaged me to let him know when i reached so that he will intro girls to me. When i was there, message him, he never reply. So another OKT came to me and intro girls using his phone. The photos that he showed me were never seen before. So i saw a girl, listed as 515 from VN, with C boobs. Looks cute with her specs on. Around early 20s.

When i saw the actual person, face ok, pleasant. Must give discounts to the photos. But what i felt cheated was, she was only A cup. It was listed as C cup. She was 32 instead!

Her nature is good, friendly and kind of chatty. But she was in a rush. BBBJ a few times then cap on and want to ride. At one point she also asked if i am cumming.

But i gave it to her friendly nature, that i did not complain. But i guess after this dishonest ads, i dont think i will RTF. Too many other SPAs for me to spend on.

Duded
08-11-2022, 08:34 AM

You went for last call of cos got the cui service haha. The 399 you took is quite popular, my friend gave very good review of her and going back for her, I saw one guy went in early noon and straight away asked captain whether she has arrived so she has to be good.

HV services has also been pretty good for me so far, got a few miss also but in general ok lah. I'm going to try VIP next and compare them.

IamGood
13-11-2022, 08:42 PM

superdoggy
15-11-2022, 11:36 PM
Anyone know 155 go where?

super4lover
19-11-2022, 08:33 PM
My selection: 666
Nationality: Thai
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (big boobs and medium built)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 7/10

Overall: Good spa facilities and nice makan choices and friendly staffs. But have to really choose the lady properly as game was fast and quick.

hotshine81
25-11-2022, 01:40 PM
First time in HV SPA. Went with a friend who also his 1st time. Both of us noob sia..LOL.

Texted Captain Calvin booked for #80 (https://sbfsg.fun/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) for me.
Service was awesome. Licked me from head to toe and paying attention to all the discreet corners of my body..LOL.
Very chatty lady, good vibes. Funny and witty. Most important got a good for money worth service from a local MILF.
Gonna try the other locals here soon. Today will go to Austin for the Nasi Lemak ML and then maybe try some Tom Yum ML tonight. Tomorrow after check out will try one more local ML at GP before heading back home.
I just love JB now..haha

Johnworkwood
29-11-2022, 07:14 PM
Hi senior bros, planning to visit hv this week for the first time with a friend. But read that there was a raid last month and even customers up lorry. Now election is over do you guys think it’s safer? And do you guys prefer hv or vip?

kwh79
30-11-2022, 11:54 PM
Went yesterday.
777 is good
small petite size, less than 1.6m
Very pretty with large doe eyes and long hair extensions
Looks much better than her photos
Perky ass, super slim body and enhanced C cups that feels soft and firm, not rock inside cushion kind.
Awesome service and accomodating

essray
08-12-2022, 09:07 AM
Anyone can give review about this 4 locals as only sindy #80 (https://sbfsg.site/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=80) been reviewed. Any samsters can give input for other 3 locals mentioned. Thnks

#77 (https://sbfsg.fun/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=77) is one of the other locals. She said now only left 4 locals there. Overall was very chatty and service was good but small size not for big b lovers. Shower for you before and after and also cat bath was very good. Also very accommodating and breaks ice easily.

essray
08-12-2022, 09:13 AM

Holiday Villa next to KSL resort and shopping centre

IchigoSan
08-12-2022, 10:04 AM
anyone got HV telegram ? can share ? will up you

essray
08-12-2022, 04:18 PM
anyone got HV telegram ? can share ? will up you

Have PM you bro

meekmingle
08-12-2022, 04:22 PM
Have PM you bro

bro, can share with me also? thanks

essray
08-12-2022, 04:35 PM
My selection: 399
Nationality: Vietnamese
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10 (big boobs and small built)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and friendly after you break the ice

Overall: Good spa facilities, overall was a good experience but foreigner service cannot compare with locals who give cat bath.

essray
08-12-2022, 04:36 PM

OK PM you also

lighteon
08-12-2022, 06:43 PM
OK PM you also

Sorry to trouble you bro can PM HV telegram

fiddlenuts
08-12-2022, 07:40 PM
Oh yea, can I get the HV telegram too? Much appreciated bruh

Sorry to trouble you bro can PM HV telegram

kyouke2
09-12-2022, 01:01 AM
Have PM you bro

bro, can share with me also? thanks :)

essray
09-12-2022, 11:05 AM
OK PM you already

essray
09-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Those bros who PM me already replied. FYI they do not have Telegram but their captains run on Wechat/MiChat.

Also many thanks to those bros who upped me.

hotindboi
10-12-2022, 12:14 PM
Those bros who PM me already replied. FYI they do not have Telegram but their captains run on Wechat/MiChat.

Also many thanks to those bros who upped me.

Bro.can pm me.thanks!!

samyboy88
11-12-2022, 02:27 PM
Where to park as hotel quite expensive park few hours $28

leongong
11-12-2022, 11:31 PM
Bro.can pm me also. thanks!!

anton626
11-12-2022, 11:53 PM
any kind bros can pm me the telegram of hv spa?

Citizens
12-12-2022, 03:07 AM

Actually you can offset your parking fee in HV.

Citizens
12-12-2022, 03:13 AM
any kind bros can pm me the telegram of hv spa?

HV spa does not have any telegram per se..... but the girls' agents have their own telegram groups that includes HV spa if their girls are sent there.
Alternatively.... you may ask the captains for their personal wechats/telegram chatgroup.
These are the captains own personal media so you have to ask them personally when you see them in HV.

I share one of the agent's telegram.... his girls go to different stables including HV spa.
https://t.me/JbEdentown

There are other agents oso supplying girls to HV spa..... you need to have their agent's telegram for the lineup of the girls.

recce80
14-12-2022, 03:16 AM

at the paymentcounter ask them to redeem ur parking ticket. Should be 4rm if i remember correctly.

essray
14-12-2022, 11:37 AM

Can ask the front desk as they offer RM5 flat rate parking coupon for HV car park.

essray
14-12-2022, 11:39 AM
Bro.can pm me.thanks!!

Ok already PMed those bros who sent me PM. Best to Wechat HV spa captain or call front desk to check before arrival so that can check on availability.
They don't use Telegram.

Many thanks to those bros who upped me.

phatey
14-12-2022, 02:05 PM
hello bro
can share with me the telegram?

Justin482
15-12-2022, 04:43 AM
Hey can anyone pm me HV spa tele thankss

ELancerX
16-12-2022, 01:22 AM
No. 377- Lucky (viet)
Natural small As, skinny, mid 20s, standard SOP, good moans.
She say don’t know how to cowgirl , so pump her harder, she can take it.

everytime
17-12-2022, 01:07 AM
Ok already PMed those bros who sent me PM. Best to Wechat HV spa captain or call front desk to check before arrival so that can check on availability.
They don't use Telegram.

Many thanks to those bros who upped me.
hi bro, can share contact of HV captain? and how do i enter from KSL? been to VIP but not HV..

essray
17-12-2022, 12:43 PM
hi bro, can share contact of HV captain? and how do i enter from KSL? been to VIP but not HV..

Ok bro already PM you the contacts and directions. HV is hotel next to KSL.

everytime
17-12-2022, 02:11 PM
thank you bro. upped you.

boyangel
18-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Ok bro already PM you the contacts and directions. HV is hotel next to KSL.

Can share directions to HV as well? Thanks

essray
19-12-2022, 01:43 PM
Can share directions to HV as well? Thanks
Ok bro already PMed you the contacts

pandaguy
19-12-2022, 11:51 PM
can pm too pls

Jayjoe64
20-12-2022, 07:10 AM

samyboy88
22-12-2022, 06:13 AM
Can share directions to HV as well? Thanks only.
GPS? U type in can lead u anyway it's the only hotel next to ksl city

essray
22-12-2022, 08:39 AM
can pm too pls
Ok bro already PMed the contact details

wcrwcr
22-12-2022, 10:56 AM
might be a dumb qns but their massage got special? if idw full service

essray
27-12-2022, 09:35 AM
might be a dumb qns but their massage got special? if idw full service

They also have the normal massage for those looking to soothe their aches believe starts from RM78 and upwards.

ryantan21
27-12-2022, 11:22 AM
Have PM you bro

hi, please share contacts. thanks.

wcrwcr
27-12-2022, 04:09 PM
They also have the normal massage for those looking to soothe their aches believe starts from RM78 and upwards.

still have happy ending? :)

TT1990
27-12-2022, 04:27 PM
Old account was gone so please bear with my low power new account.

Was at HV today and below is my FR.

Arrived at 1230, only about 10bros so selection is still available. Facilities wise HV beats GP hands down, clean bright and very relaxing. GP is a lot more gloomy. Compared to VIP, got less know-it-all uncles. Massage was pretty decent for such place.

All in all, those bro never try before wan can try HV for a start.

My selection: 80
Nationality: Local, chinese milf about 40?
Face: Chinese milf lor
Body: 9/10 petit chinese with C cup and slightly meaty, my type of veg with meat in the right place
BBBJ: 8/10 a lot of licking and suction
AR: 10/10 start with AR then lick and kiss through whole body, very teasing very sensational
FJ:8/10 very cooperative, end off by ramming in her mouth and CIM
Service attitude: 10/10, very chatty got those kind of big sister vibe

Dmg: 168 (1hr massage 128 + JG 70 - 30 cos 2 package) + 278 (248 + 30 for local)
A bit more ex than other places but i think its worth it

Anthonynyny
27-12-2022, 10:56 PM
Old account was gone so please bear with my low power new account.

Was at HV today and below is my FR.

Arrived at 1230, only about 10bros so selection is still available. Facilities wise HV beats GP hands down, clean bright and very relaxing. GP is a lot more gloomy. Compared to VIP, got less know-it-all uncles. Massage was pretty decent for such place.

All in all, those bro never try before wan can try HV for a start.

My selection: 80
Nationality: Local, chinese milf about 40?
Face: Chinese milf lor
Body: 9/10 petit chinese with C cup and slightly meaty, my type of veg with meat in the right place
BBBJ: 8/10 a lot of licking and suction
AR: 10/10 start with AR then lick and kiss through whole body, very teasing very sensational
FJ:8/10 very cooperative, end off by ramming in her mouth and CIM
Service attitude: 10/10, very chatty got those kind of big sister vibe

Dmg: 168 (1hr massage 128 + JG 70 - 30 cos 2 package) + 278 (248 + 30 for local)
A bit more ex than other places but i think its worth it

Hi can PM info? Thank you

zerox
04-01-2023, 11:32 PM
Any kind bros can share the address of this spa? TIA

essray
05-01-2023, 02:42 PM
HV Spa is at HV hotel next to KSL resort

zerox
05-01-2023, 11:51 PM
HV Spa is at HV hotel next to KSL resort

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Fed02
06-01-2023, 07:08 PM
Went today and was completely disappointed. I was pretty hyped up after not being in this scene since covid19.

The place is clean and ok. Well renovated etc...

But the girl assigned to me... Was bad.
No communication. Massage was non existence.

I guess I went with the anticipation with the good ol days... Now it is just a fuck joint.

matt
07-01-2023, 03:02 PM
Do they entertain walk in? I have time to visit jb next week

Fed02
07-01-2023, 03:10 PM

Of course they do.

Easyhero
08-01-2023, 02:06 PM

If you are looking for the locals, would suggest you check and confirm before going down. I went there yesterday and was told the 2 locals whom are my regular already balik kampong

fishhead
08-01-2023, 10:27 PM
Bro, local Malaysian Lady work til ard 8pm last customer mostly so depend on ur luck too🙏🏻, as they also will need to rest for next day long day 🙏🏻

If you are looking for the locals, would suggest you check and confirm before going down. I went there yesterday and was told the 2 locals whom are my regular already balik kampong

blurblur2032
15-01-2023, 02:24 PM
Share my view . I go HV on Friday afternoon. Follow thread here. I able to find the lift up to HV.
As 1st time go so blur blur, they give me a number which for locker. Then go to the place where food is. Simple yet ok good. I love the egg. Haha
Then a gentleman come ask me any booking? So I remember in the thread, mention there is some local. So I ask for it.
Then go to room and wait. Is a milf around 30+.look like those pettie size neighbors type. Quite chatty n lick my whole body n AR. Shiok. Told her I very fast finished so she do it slowly

Then after the full service I go out and ask for massage

The massage auntie got skill , nice massage .

Total damage is 446

Only thing I dislikes is people smoke everywhere. But that is their choice. So after that I go off to find food

Hope not too boring for some

Propermaniac
23-01-2023, 11:04 AM
Any syt? First timer here

Citizens
23-01-2023, 10:28 PM
Any syt? First timer here

SYTs only available amongst the foreigner ladies. Local ladies are all MILFs.... but now on CNY break. Only be back to work next week.

Antispyware
25-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Share my view . I go HV on Friday afternoon. Follow thread here. I able to find the lift up to HV.
As 1st time go so blur blur, they give me a number which for locker. Then go to the place where food is. Simple yet ok good. I love the egg. Haha
Then a gentleman come ask me any booking? So I remember in the thread, mention there is some local. So I ask for it.
Then go to room and wait. Is a milf around 30+.look like those pettie size neighbors type. Quite chatty n lick my whole body n AR. Shiok. Told her I very fast finished so she do it slowly

Then after the full service I go out and ask for massage

The massage auntie got skill , nice massage .

Total damage is 446

Only thing I dislikes is people smoke everywhere. But that is their choice. So after that I go off to find food

Hope not too boring for some

RM$446, how does this figure derive, can explain how is the breakdown?