PDA

View Full Version : Lrg 42 operation

powergen
19-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Dear all,

Those who are visiting pub along gelang rd Lrg 42, yesterday i was at JAZZ BZZ around 9pm, when in saw a few good looking viet girls age around 19 - 25 , cought one call Ah LAn, from Ho Chi Min, chat.. talking about go opposite for a quick F***, then all ok, cost around 80 inclusive of hotel charges, with my buddy as well, then we decided go outside for a smoke before we proceed, once we are outsite, we saw a unusal van parked along road site, we susupected are ISA officier, went back to pub and ask her come out for a look, when she came out from pub,once she saw the van , she didn't think of anything just start to run....... till ESSo Station, then the pub next store started to turn off their front light, and lot of girl being tie-up, thing getting so exited at that moment, lot of officer male and female started to walk in to every pub, we just stand outside for (ke-po), after about 15 min, more van start to arrive and girls being bought into van one by one. Guset what 10mins later the original ISA BUS arrived , and inside are full load of girls, guest where they came from,,hahah, there are from PUB72, which the hottest pub around this area, everynight full house. this operation took about 45mins, along this road suddenly like a dead town, no people, no girl ....no car, so scary.

I just would like to share what i seen last night, and share with all of you, give you some tips. When ever you are there, if you have a girl sit with you, if the same situation pop-up again, be clam..

Police: do you know this girl?
You: don't know, just met , she came to me...so , i offer her a sit.

That all you say, nothing else, eventhough you know her, just say you don't know her at all.

Thank you for all

twiisty
19-07-2007, 03:49 PM
ICA or ISA?

Internal Security Act (ISA)
Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA)

powergen
19-07-2007, 06:22 PM
Good One! Thank You

Ronsee
20-07-2007, 03:48 AM
This isnt the first time they were raiding these places.

Last week when i was with a brother from the Forum having a drink around 10pm+ AV officers also came in to do a spotcheck.

It was fortunate that the girls seem to disappear 2-3 mins before the officers came into the pub and force all music to stop and switch on all the lights.

Then they check the ICs of all the ladies and men working in the pub.

Fortunately we didnt have any Viet girls sitting with us that day.

About 15 mins, we got sianz of the whole operation and when to another night spot to continue the night's activity.

I heard from a reliable source that these raids will continue right up to our national day. I guess they want to maintain a squeaky clean image for Sillypore prior to our National Day celebrations.

Just my 2 cents.

Niceman
20-07-2007, 09:36 AM
Bro..

Is ICA lah, not ISA, ISA wont ke-po on this issue one.

powergen
20-07-2007, 12:35 PM
Bro..

Is ICA lah, not ISA, ISA wont ke-po on this issue one.

Bro.

Sorry lah, i mistake , first time on this mah, please excuss me.. thank you

Niceman
20-07-2007, 01:03 PM
No Problem lah Bro...

Wanna watch ICA or AV on action, but, nv encounter one... :(

Once, last last long ago, once upon atime when I still chionging HC, my action done, shower taken, dressed and combing my hair, and the ger was arranging the cover sheet, 1 guy suddenly open the door and peep, and I was.... WTF.... anyhow open door, wat if 5mins ago, he sure could see me bonking 1/2 way leh....then he closed and disappeared.

3secs later, 1 woman opened the door again... this time, i was perplexed....looking at the ger and the ger was looking at me, suddenly I realized something was amiss.

Walked out to the shower area, got a lot of ppl looking at the CCTV TV, then I realized was a AV raid.....

Heng ah........ :) only <10mins before my action in bonking.... hehe

ShittyAss
21-07-2007, 12:36 AM
I heard from a reliable source that these raids will continue right up to our national day. I guess they want to maintain a squeaky clean image for Sillypore prior to our National Day celebrations.

Just my 2 cents.[/QUOTE]

AGree with u bro...no need reliable source...last year is the same old shit...

SingViet
21-07-2007, 06:47 AM
Bro,

its Ho Chi Minh City, not Ho Chi Min :D

maufans
21-07-2007, 08:55 AM
Its Normal ... BUT if the officer ask me do I know the girl ... I would reply YES! & Mention I had paid $80 already but no ACTION ... Perhaps the Gahmen can reimburse "Free MOney" for you! HA HA HA :D

bochuns
22-07-2007, 09:44 AM
Last night, I was there with some of our bro here and nothing happened as business back to normal.....They still hanging that stupig thing said FULL HOUSE at the glass door...

krime8
22-07-2007, 10:16 AM
Its Normal ... BUT if the officer ask me do I know the girl ... I would reply YES! & Mention I had paid $80 already but no ACTION ... Perhaps the Gahmen can reimburse "Free MOney" for you! HA HA HA :D

Is paying for illegal sex a crime? If yes, aren't you looking for trouble? hehe

waikeekee
22-07-2007, 11:29 AM
paying for sex is legal in Sillypore, otherwise why do gahmen issue those yellow cards and permits to approved sex workers from Malaysia and Thailand. furthermore, why do street-walker stand on and walk around the streets of Geylang. perhaps they are breaking ICA laws but not anti-vice laws, unless they are caught in the act with $$$ changing hands.

i am sure even officer of the laws and officers in gahmen sector have paid for sex one way or the other. it is just solicitating for sex and living immorally on the earning of the sex provider IS illegal. i guess when a woman sells her body, it is not a crime but if she, even a 'he' advertise and solicit (chio) you for sexual intercourse, then it is a crime. it is very ironic, if you dont 'chio' then how to sell and let the world know that you are providing sexual services?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Last night, I was there with some of our bro here and nothing happened as business back to normal.....They still hanging that stupig thing said FULL HOUSE at the glass door...

u cant blame that,2 weeks ago they got raided and deducted some pts for exceeding the number of person permitted inside so they got to take precautions.

mebirdie
22-07-2007, 12:31 PM
u cant blame that,2 weeks ago they got raided and deducted some pts for exceeding the number of person permitted inside so they got to take precautions.

kena zap as well :D

dap26
22-07-2007, 01:22 PM

Normally the pub is always fully packed and u could hardly walk...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-07-2007, 01:40 PM
Normally the pub is always fully packed and u could hardly walk...

for me usually no problem,maybe i always go early take the table where got more space to move around de. :)

dap26
22-07-2007, 01:43 PM
for me usually no problem,maybe i always go early take the table where got more space to move around de. :)

I also sometime go there on HH...but when the crowds came,sometimes i could hardly walk...Too cramped.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-07-2007, 01:44 PM
I also sometime go there on HH...but when the crowds came,sometimes i could hardly walk...Too cramped.

u go often too,u always take which side table?next time got go let me knw leh can meet up mah. :)

dap26
22-07-2007, 01:47 PM
u go often too,u always take which side table?next time got go let me knw leh can meet up mah. :)

Nowadays nw too often go liao...I usually hang ard V2 pub.

1nite
31-07-2007, 07:00 AM
what happen on sunday? got rumours say police in one of the pub.

powergen
31-07-2007, 11:00 AM
what happen on sunday? got rumours say police in one of the pub.

Nothing happening, i was in JAZZ BIZZ

TommyPingPong
31-07-2007, 12:06 PM
paying for sex is legal in Sillypore, otherwise why do gahmen issue those yellow cards and permits to approved sex workers from Malaysia and Thailand. furthermore, why do street-walker stand on and walk around the streets of Geylang. perhaps they are breaking ICA laws but not anti-vice laws, unless they are caught in the act with $$$ changing hands.

i am sure even officer of the laws and officers in gahmen sector have paid for sex one way or the other. it is just solicitating for sex and living immorally on the earning of the sex provider IS illegal. i guess when a woman sells her body, it is not a crime but if she, even a 'he' advertise and solicit (chio) you for sexual intercourse, then it is a crime. it is very ironic, if you dont 'chio' then how to sell and let the world know that you are providing sexual services?

I dun think all you say are right. There are only 2 legal place for paid sex in SGP, Petain and GL.