PDA

View Full Version : Alibaba

Pages : 1 [2]

cheongkid
22-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by myothernick9766
i know u got alot of $,SO DUN yaya papaya here dump ass.
not happy,go balestier and look 4 mi.
Look who's talking? I know you very eh sai but cho lang must be humble a bit. No need go every section and call everybody dumb ass.

MrDevil
22-09-2003, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Look who's talking? I know you very eh sai but cho lang must be humble a bit. No need go every section and call everybody dumb ass.

Just ignore those school kids who got nothing better to do during their school holidays, they will vanish with air soon.

cheongkid
22-09-2003, 09:19 PM
cos i like it dump ass
not happy go 2 balestier look 4 mi
mipiko7667136/snowman97667136/myothernick97667136
OK I love the chicken rice there.

C4 (Bomb)
23-09-2003, 01:16 AM
how many ahboy is there in sakura?
maybe u can call mi mopiko97667136/snowman97667136/myothernick97667136
all is mi,u dump ass.
so how u 201?

By the way stop using other ppol nick u dump ASS!! & mai cock here lah

(201) is age liao lah i think i know u who liao only last time ppol know i call 201 & only afew ppol know only

MrDevil
23-09-2003, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by C4 (Bomb)
By the way stop using other ppol nick u dump ASS!! & mai cock here lah

(201) is age liao lah i think i know u who liao only last time ppol know i call 201 & only afew ppol know only

there is always kids like to cock around but they wont be here for too long

skyhawk958
05-10-2003, 04:13 PM
correct me or add on if i m wrong,current ABB angpai: 899 khun thai,895 khun thai n 711 china,

XiaoHoUzi83
06-10-2003, 12:51 AM
dun post the number of the ger here lehx...
give ppl free lunch

C4 (Bomb)
06-10-2003, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by XiaoHoUzi83
give ppl free lunch

hahaha is that ur friz??? (just joking)
If u 1 2 know just follow us then u will know who is who lah
but try not 2 put they'r nos there if not u wont have much meal for u 2 eat went u r there liao

SonicXXX
06-10-2003, 01:27 AM
hahaha is that ur friz??? (just joking)
If u 1 2 know just follow us then u will know who is who lah
but try not 2 put they'r nos there if not u wont have much meal for u 2 eat went u r there liao

hehehe... anyware those numbers nowadays also no chance eat liaoz...

C4 (Bomb)
06-10-2003, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by SonicXXX
hehehe... anyware those numbers nowadays also no chance eat liaoz...

hahaha if the group is there omg haiz bo liao

SonicXXX
06-10-2003, 01:32 AM
hahaha if the group is there omg haiz bo liao

lucky i no cheong ABB one... hehehe... :D

C4 (Bomb)
06-10-2003, 01:38 AM
lucky i no cheong ABB one... hehehe... :D

:D same same mai pai abb liao cos no meat for us liao

SonicXXX
06-10-2003, 01:41 AM
:D same same mai pai abb liao cos no meat for us liao

i got meat eat but i kuai lan dun wan let their smelly captain earn my money... :cool:

C4 (Bomb)
06-10-2003, 01:44 AM
i got meat eat but i kuai lan dun wan let their smelly captain earn my money... :cool:

haiz then me hav 2 share meat wif bro GB liao

NiteKid
06-10-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by skyhawk958
correct me or add on if i m wrong,current ABB angpai: 899 khun thai,895 khun thai n 711 china,

well done bro...so which one u try b4?
give fr ler...:)

none of them i try b4...:(

greenbird
06-10-2003, 04:40 PM
haiz then me hav 2 share meat wif bro GB liao

told you share share, you dont want....

call me when you feel like going down...I'll try to avoid that day/time lah....if bro interested, can share one...if not, other pp also take wah...but must feed back one hor...all feedback is P & C...haha...

NiteKid
06-10-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by greenbird

call me when you feel like going down...I'll try to avoid that day/time lah....if bro interested, can share one...if not, other pp also take wah...but must feed back one hor...all feedback is P & C...haha...

i wan share oso ler.....just kidding:D

greenbird
06-10-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by NiteKid
i wan share oso ler.....just kidding:D

you can try, no problem....haha...:D

NiteKid
06-10-2003, 04:49 PM
you can try, no problem....haha...:D

how?
even u dun go, she oso dun wan sit wif me lah...:(

greenbird
06-10-2003, 04:55 PM
how?
even u dun go, she oso dun wan sit wif me lah...:(

just pay the counter...no gals dare to refuse the counter's order once money received....and they can use the excuse that they are forced by the counter...so they will feel ok..haha...

NiteKid
06-10-2003, 04:59 PM
just pay the counter...no gals dare to refuse the counter's order once money received....and they can use the excuse that they are forced by the counter...so they will feel ok..haha...

then i bcome rapist in the bonking room is it?
i dun like to rape ppl one ler....:D

chinese say 'mian qiang shi bu hui you xing fu de'

greenbird
06-10-2003, 05:42 PM
then i bcome rapist in the bonking room is it?
i dun like to rape ppl one ler....:D

sorry, dont know what the fxxk you said in chinese...as long as you paid...who care you raping or fucking...you paid, you shoot...that's all....:D

cheongkid
06-10-2003, 05:57 PM
Translation: "there won't be happiness if you force yourselves together"

greenbird
06-10-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by cheongkid
Translation: "there won't be happiness if you force yourselves together"

thanks, bro...

skyhawk958
06-10-2003, 06:13 PM
give ppl free lunch

aiya post a few nvm la,if many ppl support them dan they will be too buzy to notice me next time;)

C4 (Bomb)
07-10-2003, 12:16 AM
how?
even u dun go, she oso dun wan sit wif me lah...

hahaha y u like bro gb gal chio bu na.that y i cant go abb if i go abb then who go in 1st bro GB or me wait aft bonking cum out wait she C us in the room hahaha the fun will cum

:D :D

NiteKid
07-10-2003, 12:07 PM
aiya post a few nvm la,if many ppl support them dan they will be too buzy to notice me next time;)

imagine someone post ur name n ur phone no here....wat will u feel...:cool:

greenbird
07-10-2003, 01:01 PM
hahaha y u like bro gb gal chio bu na.that y i cant go abb if i go abb then who go in 1st bro GB or me wait aft bonking cum out wait she C us in the room hahaha the fun will cum

:D :D

you go in first...secure the gal for short time and pm me your room no...I will go to the room and wait for you to come back...let's see how she react when she enter the room seeing you and me together...haha...you on?

NiteKid
07-10-2003, 01:21 PM
you go in first...secure the gal for short time and pm me your room no...I will go to the room and wait for you to come back...let's see how she react when she enter the room seeing you and me together...haha...you on?

:eek:
since when the 'God' bcome evil liao?

greenbird
07-10-2003, 01:29 PM

must see who's the Master --- DEVIL....

NiteKid
07-10-2003, 01:32 PM
must see who's the Master --- DEVIL....

the Master AWOL liao...

so u take over lah:D

greenbird
07-10-2003, 01:38 PM
the Master AWOL liao...

so u take over lah:D

cannot like that...that wont be God if there is no Devil...

skyhawk958
07-10-2003, 03:15 PM
imagine someone post ur name n ur phone no here....wat will u feel...:cool:

sorry,me did not post names n phone no. leh,sorry i duno canot post gal's no. here,but i thought i saw a fr on a ABB gal with her name mentioned:confused: ?

NiteKid
07-10-2003, 07:05 PM
sorry,me did not post names n phone no. leh,sorry i duno canot post gal's no. here,but i thought i saw a fr on a ABB gal with her name mentioned:confused: ?

is it?
how cum i didn't c one?

n onething is we dun call the gal name.. they all got no....:D
so we dun post their no here

skyhawk958
07-10-2003, 10:14 PM
is it?
how cum i didn't c one?

n onething is we dun call the gal name.. they all got no....:D
so we dun post their no here

sorry friend,duno u all dun like ppl to know about ABB's gals,but Devil's frs got one mentioned jing jing from ABB..if i see correctly.....no fear,me wont post any of the gals no. liao;)

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:37 AM
correct me or add on if i m wrong,current ABB angpai: XXX khun thai,XXX khun thai n XXX china,

wah sei, got nos for 4d liao... must bet heavily.

anyway, right or wrong not important liao, the group has conquered and left ABB together with the crowd.

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:38 AM

hey, i tot we all so brudder, got this kind of offer why never offer me first arr? i waited till my saliva dry liao lor hehehehehehe

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:39 AM

i will wait at the room for her to be sent to me and then wear a mask... hehehehe

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:41 AM

and you will be too bored to wait for them... anyway i believe whoever been there can tell their popularity from the no being call, btw you missed out another 2.... but dun need to post their nos hor..

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:43 AM

the god and devil is actually the same, you never read bible meh?

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:44 AM
cannot like that...that wont be God if there is no Devil...

hahaha and ppl wont believe in Devil if there is no God... hahahahahha

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:47 AM
sorry friend,duno u all dun like ppl to know about ABB's gals,but Devil's frs got one mentioned jing jing from ABB..if i see correctly.....no fear,me wont post any of the gals no. liao;)

the FR was posted before the crowd and the group start to move in to ABB and probably bcos of that FR, she is one of the gals who gain her popularity fastest ....

The FR was published for the interest of ppl who interested to read detail, hot and steamy live story.. not in betting 4D, so nos is irrelevant in this context..

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 04:50 AM

Some may finds us to be selfish to keep the nos away but bros who has been cheonging with us know this is not the case, its a matter of protecting our identity. Without some precaution in place, we are as well telling everyone in JB LSB who are we, especially the few regular bros in the group. Especially when each of the regular bros has a regular gal. If that make sense to you now.

join us for a mission and you will understand the reason better.

greenbird
08-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by MrDevil
hey, i tot we all so brudder, got this kind of offer why never offer me first arr? i waited till my saliva dry liao lor hehehehehehe

knn....I dont mind offering you, but how you going to take up the offer...haha...

MrDevil
08-10-2003, 02:48 PM
knn....I dont mind offering you, but how you going to take up the offer...haha...

2 solution, either i wear mask or i drug her... i still got 2 pack havent use ler ;) hehehehehe

greenbird
08-10-2003, 03:17 PM
2 solution, either i wear mask or i drug her... i still got 2 pack havent use ler ;) hehehehehe

I tried one pack on my gl darling, dont seemed to be working leh...

MrDevil
09-10-2003, 02:00 AM
I tried one pack on my gl darling, dont seemed to be working leh...

she oredi overworked to have a feel oredi lar, i tot of trying one when the time is right... if this dun work, i will get another one when i am back to Devil land.... hahahhaha

NiteKid
09-10-2003, 03:04 PM

in the FR only got name but not the nos...:D

anyway which gal u hav try?
none of them i try b4..pm me ur FR ler.

C4 (Bomb)
09-10-2003, 03:13 PM

but wont b so soon will let u know

greenbird
09-10-2003, 06:10 PM
but wont b so soon will let u know

you better act fast...cause she already started to reject customers on the days I going see her, even I went in hours after she started working....

asked her dont do that, but she said dont care...cause she dont really need the money, and she want to keep herself 'clean' before I bonk/book her....haha....:D

MrDevil
09-10-2003, 06:30 PM
you better act fast...cause she already started to reject customers on the days I going see her, even I went in hours after she started working....

asked her dont do that, but she said dont care...cause she dont really need the money, and she want to keep herself 'clean' before I bonk/book her....haha....:D

good lar you, this shows how much she willing to scarifices to have your care and luv.... hhehehehe

hearthrob
09-10-2003, 11:55 PM

wah bro I really envy you....if only the gal I like can do that for me...but I know she never will...its all wishful thinking...

MrDevil
10-10-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202
wah bro I really envy you....if only the gal I like can do that for me...but I know she never will...its all wishful thinking...

Well, not only that.. his gal looks the best in ABB and lots of competitors on Q too.... hehehehe more envy now ler?

But did you know what bro GB has did in order to enjoy what he is enjoying now? Its lots of hard work, effort, patience, time and money... if you read back some pages about bro GB story in ABB, then you will understand more...

Weather she will or not is a side issue but the main point is are you willing or not?

greenbird
10-10-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by hearthrob2202

just treat your gal with respect...working ladies also human beings mah...after she understand you, she will treat you better...

NiteKid
10-10-2003, 12:45 PM
just treat your gal with respect...working ladies also human beings mah...after she understand you, she will treat you better...

bro, u finally appear liao....kekeke..
so tonite u in again?:D

greenbird
10-10-2003, 12:55 PM
bro, u finally appear liao....kekeke..
so tonite u in again?:D

not sure yet....

MrDevil
10-10-2003, 01:23 PM

noohhh, treat her like angel and she will treat u like king... hehehehhe

abrams75
12-10-2003, 11:46 AM
Hi ALL cheongster,

Went to Alibaba on 11/10/03 @1900hrs.... while the place quite pack and full of gals esp Thai, Indo and some PRCs....
But there is 1 disappointment on 1 of the gal I came across....
Her no is G3, PRCs...think come 1 week ago...was wearing red dress at that time...She is sleek man....chio on my rating of 8.5/10 and tall, Model Body shapeline ...face so so only....but got damn "STUCK UP' attitude sia....
SHe 1st come in....sit on the couch and then "with an bo hue" look and remain quiet.... so I with my bro draken go talk to her....kao...she just stand up and left the room...and say that she wan to leave.....Obviously I was frustrated with her attitude and talk to the captain who was quite patient and understanding....and he told me that she is like that and will report her to her agent later.....
Well, as in my understanding that since she is working at such a place, at least had the professional manner to just tell and at least we dun mine...but the way she treated us.....:mad:

Anyway, 2 PRCs no: 711 and 737 ROXors....esp 711 damn bz the whole nite..lolz...:P

XiaoHoUzi83
12-10-2003, 11:51 AM
convenience store mahx

NiteKid
12-10-2003, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by abrams75
Hi ALL cheongster,

Went to Alibaba on 11/10/03 @1900hrs.... while the place quite pack and full of gals esp Thai, Indo and some PRCs....
Her no is G3, PRCs...think come 1 week ago...was wearing red dress at that time...She is sleek man....chio on my rating of 8.5/10 and tall, Model Body shapeline ...face so so only....but got damn "STUCK UP' attitude sia....
SHe 1st come in....sit on the couch and then "with an bo hue" look and remain quiet.... so I with my bro draken go talk to her....kao...she just stand up and left the room...and say that she wan to leave.....Obviously I was frustrated with her attitude and talk to the captain who was quite patient and understanding....and he told me that she is like that and will report her to her agent later.....
Well, as in my understanding that since she is working at such a place, at least had the professional manner to just tell and at least we dun mine...but the way she treated us.....:mad:

Anyway, 2 PRCs no: 711 and 737 ROXors....esp 711 damn bz the whole nite..lolz...:P

again? pls dun post the nos here....:o

NiteKid
12-10-2003, 11:54 AM
yeah man 711....
convenience store mahx

.....again????:mad:

Hakoshu
12-10-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by abrams75
Hi ALL cheongster,

Indeed! yesterday was quite fuck up cos i was there also.. went abt 2100hrs. was lead to room 17 which upstairs. The manager himself personally bring all the hot girls up for us, cos of some connections =p My fren got indo girl which he bring upstairs and fuck. The indo girl was throwing attitute to him also, said prefers a booking rather than shot time. In room, fren wasn't allow to dig and suck and this pisses him alot. Done after four mins and complained to us when he came back, i refered this matter to the manager when we left. But i understood it was a saturday nite. so service was not like usual. The ino girl # was "nen som" however i found a gem there waiting for me to tame. :D

hearthrob
12-10-2003, 03:41 PM
I've never been to ABB but heard from other lau jiaos who frequent ABB that the service there is damn horrible. Try other places lah.....

One other thing, try not to post the gals' no with the dates & time of your visit, you can easily be exposed.

wayne]
12-10-2003, 04:03 PM
yup, keep those number to yourself.. not a very nice thing to do. huozhi, go for her.. i support you!! i am very happy at gm already.. best place for everything.. especially with nitekid around.

nitekid, how your booking? share some juices leh..

NiteKid
12-10-2003, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by wayne]
yup, keep those number to yourself.. not a very nice thing to do. huozhi, go for her.. i support you!! i am very happy at gm already.. best place for everything.. especially with nitekid around.

nitekid, how your booking? share some juices leh..

but i dun find GM good for me ler....:(

which booking u wan to know?
i nv book ur gal ler.... unless u r eyeing on my gal:D

wayne]
12-10-2003, 08:53 PM
i was planning a secret attack on your girl when u r away in mel.. but i never told anyone abt it.. who told u? shit man.. hehehehe
dun worry, i will take good care of her.. just kidding!!
why gm not good enough? what u think is good enough? not blue hair enough?

NiteKid
12-10-2003, 11:06 PM
i was planning a secret attack on your girl when u r away in mel.. but i never told anyone abt it.. who told u? shit man.. hehehehe
dun worry, i will take good care of her.. just kidding!!
why gm not good enough? what u think is good enough? not blue hair enough?

y everyone wan take care of her while i was away?
there is someone better than her oso wat...:D

dunno ler..just dun hav the mood to cheong GM lah..
everytime go there tok cok only :(

wayne]
12-10-2003, 11:41 PM
haha.. cos she is your girl what.. :D

NiteKid
12-10-2003, 11:44 PM
haha.. cos she is your girl what..

nb.....:mad:

lucky i try andy b4 liao....hahahah

so when u wan join the mission wif me?
wait until i cum back?

wayne]
12-10-2003, 11:47 PM
[haha].. i make sure i try your girl once can? hehehe.. kidding la.. hmmm.. i trying to finish my report before friday then i can chiong with peace.. cos sat must be back school for sentencing.. dunno what they will do to me//:confused:

NiteKid
12-10-2003, 11:49 PM
[haha].. i make sure i try your girl once can? hehehe.. kidding la.. hmmm.. i trying to finish my report before friday then i can chiong with peace.. cos sat must be back school for sentencing.. dunno what they will do to me//:confused:

fri i will be in melb cheong liao....hahahaha

currently i try to change the time i leave.... change it to this cuming sat...
if can we overnite fri lah...:cool:

wayne]
12-10-2003, 11:52 PM
overnight will be a big big problem.. pay slip for this month already given to malaysia government.. next month is good k? friday at the most can stay till morning.. tcss and ruba ruba.. and see if master going not.. without him, me his disciple will be at lost..

NiteKid
12-10-2003, 11:58 PM
overnight will be a big big problem.. pay slip for this month already given to malaysia government.. next month is good k? friday at the most can stay till morning.. tcss and ruba ruba.. and see if master going not.. without him, me his disciple will be at lost..

then wait for me cum back from OZ.... :D

wayne]
13-10-2003, 12:01 AM
then wait for me cum back from OZ.... :D

ok, i wait for you!! hmmm.. my first maiden booking will be together with you, guide me haha.. then i help u take pics and vidz k?

actually that day when i sms u, i thought it was sailormoon number.. haha.. cos she gave her number also but i dunno where i save. then your number is with her name.. haha.. the thai sms remember?

NiteKid
13-10-2003, 12:25 AM
ok, i wait for you!! hmmm.. my first maiden booking will be together with you, guide me haha.. then i help u take pics and vidz k?

actually that day when i sms u, i thought it was sailormoon number.. haha.. cos she gave her number also but i dunno where i save. then your number is with her name.. haha.. the thai sms remember?

nb..... :mad:

sailormoon got ur nos??
better dun give her..

wayne]
13-10-2003, 12:29 AM
nb..... :mad:

sailormoon got ur nos??
better dun give her..

i never give.. i never give number to them one.. if she begs, that time.. i always leave nothing behind except sperms and some good impression of me.. hehe.. sailormoon tok cock number 1, i had a hard time winning her in that.. but overall she is a good tease..

SonicXXX
13-10-2003, 12:32 AM
i never give.. i never give number to them one.. if she begs, that time.. i always leave nothing behind except sperms and some good impression of me.. hehe.. sailormoon tok cock number 1, i had a hard time winning her in that.. but overall she is a good tease..

wait u left sperm inside her.. u gone case liao...

wayne]
13-10-2003, 12:35 AM
wait u left sperm inside her.. u gone case liao...

haha.. that day she said quite loud in the room, " i got your baby".
some bros heard that.. hahaha..

NiteKid
13-10-2003, 01:30 AM
haha.. that day she said quite loud in the room, " i got your baby".
some bros heard that.. hahaha..

yaya...so u kena her GT liao izzit?

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 02:07 AM
haizz.. just bought the USB bluetooth and still learning how to transfer the pic to my pc... heheeh stay tune... join u guys shortly

SonicXXX
13-10-2003, 02:12 AM
haizz.. just bought the USB bluetooth and still learning how to transfer the pic to my pc... heheeh stay tune... join u guys shortly

how much? i also wan get...

MrDevil
13-10-2003, 03:06 AM
how much? i also wan get...

$48 in Sim Lim, but still learning how to use ler, still cant work

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 04:15 AM
$48 in Sim Lim, but still learning how to use ler, still cant work

oni cable cost 48?? got software,instruction manual??

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 04:42 AM
oni cable cost 48?? got software,instruction manual??

got a driver CD and soft copy manual. It is not a cable, its a plug in with uSB port to your PC. a small piece of plug oni, can connect to your phone bluetooth within 10m distance

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 04:44 AM
got a driver CD and soft copy manual. It is not a cable, its a plug in with uSB port to your PC. a small piece of plug oni, can connect to your phone bluetooth within 10m distance

tot USB is usually plug and play... is it compatitable with ur PC??

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 04:55 AM
tot USB is usually plug and play... is it compatitable with ur PC??

it shows my phone connected thru bluetooth connection on my pc liao but somehow the photo cant be transferred out ler

SonicXXX
14-10-2003, 05:03 AM
it shows my phone connected thru bluetooth connection on my pc liao but somehow the photo cant be transferred out ler

mayb need a program that can edit the pics to get the pics out...

MrDevil
14-10-2003, 05:16 AM
mayb need a program that can edit the pics to get the pics out...

maybe i dunno, got to check with some expert tomolo and test again

JBJACKY
16-10-2003, 02:24 PM
I just go there on 11 and 14 October Great meh,I got two girl One number G2 and my friend got 707.(Both are PRC)

I will write detail FR when i'm free.

Now they are having PROMOTION RM50 go to upstairs.

My friend go up 3 times with same girl Great haha.

NiteKid
16-10-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by JBJACKY
I just go there on 11 and 14 October Great meh,I got two girl One number G2 and my friend got 707.(Both are PRC)

again?????? ......:(

maybe i shld start toking cok here......

NiteKid
16-10-2003, 02:33 PM

GX..nv see b4...XXX...nv try b4.....
so i waiting four ur FR:D

XiaoHoUzi83
16-10-2003, 02:38 PM
now really $50 go upstairs mehx? any bro can verify?

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 03:00 PM

that was started weeks back but oni for those bros who can tolerate the room condition lar, u ask your sifu then u know. If even he cant take it, i doubt others will find it comfortable :D

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 03:03 PM

Bro, care to share how much is the bills and what you have ordered there? Also how do you find the services there??

Your friend really run into luck, got one of the best bonk there :D , awaiting for your steamy and juicy FRs, I wont mind you take a look at my FRs for inspiration.

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 03:05 PM
again?????? ......:(

maybe i shld start toking cok here......

But now left you oni at this thread, how to tok cok? :D

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 08:46 PM

RM50 rooms fuckup 1 lah shit room cannot shower...:(

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 08:47 PM
GX..nv see b4...XXX...nv try b4.....
so i waiting four ur FR:D

why u censored the no.?:p

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 08:49 PM

asks nitekid or GB jio u go...;)

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 08:50 PM
that was started weeks back but oni for those bros who can tolerate the room condition lar, u ask your sifu then u know. If even he cant take it, i doubt others will find it comfortable :D

only sex animal like u can tahan...:D

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 08:51 PM
Bro, care to share how much is the bills and what you have ordered there? Also how do you find the services there??

Your friend really run into luck, got one of the best bonk there :D , awaiting for your steamy and juicy FRs, I wont mind you take a look at my FRs for inspiration.

the best bonk iz someone darling?:D

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Cuntalk
RM50 rooms fuckup 1 lah shit room cannot shower...:(

U can shower in SK meh? :o

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 09:15 PM
only sex animal like u can tahan...:D

hehehe i tot you are the one went up, me prefer go to the 1 hour session one hor , you are right that bonking room is for sex animal oni :D

MrDevil
16-10-2003, 09:18 PM

whose whose , who else.... the all time famous Bite Queen :D

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 10:46 PM
U can shower in SK meh? :o

ya hor no shower but the room at least not as shitty as ABB...

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 10:47 PM
hehehe i tot you are the one went up, me prefer go to the 1 hour session one hor , you are right that bonking room is for sex animal oni :D

haha another sex animal=Lion King

Cuntalk
16-10-2003, 10:50 PM
whose whose , who else.... the all time famous Bite Queen :D

1 day must go try her bite...:D

MrDevil
17-10-2003, 12:43 AM
1 day must go try her bite...:D

her bites are oni reserved for one and oni bros ... for others, she wont bite, just french :D

SonicXXX
17-10-2003, 03:14 AM
haha another sex animal=Lion King

nb..:mad:

MrDevil
17-10-2003, 03:17 AM
nb..:mad:

mai hot.. your little bro is here now :D

Anyone In Guangzhou for the Canton Fair.... maninsin International Field Reports 35 1495
17-10-2003 03:03 AM
by lionking

SonicXXX
17-10-2003, 03:19 AM
mai hot.. your little bro is here now :D

Anyone In Guangzhou for the Canton Fair.... maninsin International Field Reports 35 1495
17-10-2003 03:03 AM
by lionking

saw him too...he from GZ, different country.. kekeke

MrDevil
17-10-2003, 03:31 AM
saw him too...he from GZ, different country.. kekeke

from different cave?? why not go say hello, maybe your long lost bro :p

SonicXXX
17-10-2003, 03:40 AM
from different cave?? why not go say hello, maybe your long lost bro :p

wait he think i wan to fight territory wif him...

MrDevil
17-10-2003, 03:52 AM

hahahaah.. tell him not to worry bcos your penis more saggy than him... so he is oni a club got to roar behind Lion King :p

SonicXXX
17-10-2003, 04:00 AM
hahahaah.. tell him not to worry bcos your penis more saggy than him... so he is oni a club got to roar behind Lion King :p

i dun bully, not lik u...

Cuntalk
17-10-2003, 04:01 AM
her bites are oni reserved for one and oni bros ... for others, she wont bite, just french :D

then i go bite her nipples...:p

Cuntalk
17-10-2003, 04:02 AM

jio him to GM tom...;)

MrDevil
17-10-2003, 04:07 AM
jio him to GM tom...;)

no lar, his cave is in SK :p

SonicXXX
17-10-2003, 04:13 AM
no lar, his cave is in SK :p

not in Lion meh?

NiteKid
17-10-2003, 10:06 AM
why u censored the no.?:p

cannot meh? :mad:

NiteKid
17-10-2003, 10:07 AM

who's darling??:confused:

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 02:42 PM

best bonk?? who..who..who...
i wan try oso ler....how cum u nv tell me???:mad:

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 03:02 PM
best bonk?? who..who..who...
i wan try oso ler....how cum u nv tell me???:mad:

u really wan to know?? OK lor, i post here lor :D

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 03:03 PM
who's darling??:confused:

u know i know lor, or u wanna me to post here? :D

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 03:06 PM
u really wan to know?? OK lor, i post here lor :D

no need to post here..pm can liao...

after i try, can write FR :D

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 03:30 PM
no need to post here..pm can liao...

after i try, can write FR :D

if its not your darling or my darling, why cant post here? :D

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 03:38 PM
if its not your darling or my darling, why cant post here? :D

let me try first, if gd then recom to all bros lor...

i sacri myself to test the water first....:D

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 03:49 PM
let me try first, if gd then recom to all bros lor...

i sacri myself to test the water first....:D

but i oredi tried and recommend to many bros wor, u wanna to know which FR? :D

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 03:53 PM
but i oredi tried and recommend to many bros wor, u wanna to know which FR? :D

nb...recomm to other bro then didn't recomm to me lah....:mad:

die die oso wan try her once

!kung pow
20-10-2003, 03:58 PM
nb...recomm to other bro then didn't recomm to me lah....:mad:

die die oso wan try her once

WHO WHO WHO ??!!

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by !kung pow
WHO WHO WHO ??!!

devil say the best bonk in ABB..so must try right....

!kung pow
20-10-2003, 04:07 PM
devil say the best bonk in ABB..so must try right....

BEST BONK ???!!! WHO WHO WHO ???!!

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 04:14 PM
BEST BONK ???!!! WHO WHO WHO ???!!

she was once a air stewardess of a very well know boeing type of planes, got it liao ?

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 04:17 PM
she was once a air stewardess of a very well know boeing type of planes, got it liao ?

just pm me the nos lah..... so many boeing type of planes...u r asking try every types izzit?:mad:

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 04:23 PM
just pm me the nos lah..... so many boeing type of planes...u r asking try every types izzit?:mad:

u so far in Melb, no time to take care her one lar, post here let all bros to take care her mah :D

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 04:32 PM
u so far in Melb, no time to take care her one lar, post here let all bros to take care her mah :D

then next time i go c her hav to make appointment liao lah:mad:

!kung pow
20-10-2003, 04:44 PM

well-known boeing plane? without number izzit?

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 05:25 PM
well-known boeing plane? without number izzit?

spec cencored by ABB Chairman, pai seh

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 05:26 PM
then next time i go c her hav to make appointment liao lah:mad:

aiyah, but the time u return, she found new darling liao lar :D

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 05:30 PM
aiyah, but the time u return, she found new darling liao lar :D

could be.... then can find new one liao....:D

actually was on the phone wif her now....

NiteKid
20-10-2003, 05:32 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MrDevil
[B]see here for the spec

nb....nb.....nb.....:mad:

MrDevil
20-10-2003, 05:55 PM
nb....nb.....nb.....:mad:

why what happen? Bro KP wanna to know the type of plane mah, so i just give the spec oso got wrong?

NiteKid
21-10-2003, 10:19 AM
why what happen? Bro KP wanna to know the type of plane mah, so i just give the spec oso got wrong?

i thought bro KP dun like plane one.....how cum now he so interested??:cool:

Cuntalk
21-10-2003, 11:16 AM

wat plane u all toking abt?:confused:

NiteKid
21-10-2003, 11:20 AM

bo eng plane lah....:D

Cuntalk
21-10-2003, 11:43 AM
bo eng plane lah....:D

747 or 7X7 plane?:D

MrDevil
21-10-2003, 12:36 PM

thats the problem when u dun go back to ketchup... not going to tell u :mad:

MrDevil
21-10-2003, 12:37 PM
747 or 7X7 plane?:D

see the spec u know lor :mad:

NiteKid
21-10-2003, 01:02 PM
see the spec u know lor :mad:

is bo eng 777....:D

!kung pow
21-10-2003, 01:04 PM

showing interest dun need to pay mah :D

Cuntalk
21-10-2003, 07:41 PM
thats the problem when u dun go back to ketchup... not going to tell u :mad:

cant be bother to ketchup lah...tell me when we meet in HDY?:p

MrDevil
22-10-2003, 08:21 PM
showing interest dun need to pay mah :D

raba oso no need to pay one, just follow like Chairman

draken
02-11-2003, 03:10 AM
yo bros... i need advise on whether sunday 'alibaba' got happy hour anot where u can fuck for only rm50 before 10pm... thanks

JBJACKY
02-11-2003, 10:16 AM
sunday also have happy hour but until 9.00pm only

NiteKid
02-11-2003, 01:08 PM
sunday also have happy hour but until 9.00pm only

got happy hr somemore?

JBJACKY
02-11-2003, 04:14 PM
happy hour just RM50 after that will be RM100.but normally even happy hour i also will go for RM100 for better facilities.

draken
03-11-2003, 08:35 AM
thanks bro for ur help...
btw happy hour fuck for rm50 might not be just upstairs... it only depends on whether where got room and where not occupied.. actually in terms of gals quality alibaba is consider quite good and the happy hour fuck is dam cheap... the only downside is condition of the fuck room regardless of upstairs or outside(must take car) and the stupid extra charges.... enjoy:)

MrDevil
03-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by draken
btw happy hour fuck for rm50 might not be just upstairs... it only depends on whether where got room and where not occupied.. actually in terms of gals quality alibaba is consider quite good and the happy hour fuck is dam cheap... the only downside is condition of the fuck room regardless of upstairs or outside(must take car) and the stupid extra charges.... enjoy:)

which stupid extra charges? Please share share ler

NiteKid
03-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by draken

no wonder happy hr so cheap...

MrDevil
03-11-2003, 01:44 PM
no wonder happy hr so cheap...

KNN, u ABB Chairman still act blur here?? :mad:

NiteKid
03-11-2003, 03:43 PM
KNN, u ABB Chairman still act blur here?? :mad:

chairman = fark on the chair?????

whr got act blur lah....i nv try happy hr only.....:D

NiteKid
04-11-2003, 01:34 AM
happy hour just RM50 after that will be RM100.but normally even happy hour i also will go for RM100 for better facilities.

normally i dun bonk in ABB lor.....even the facilities oso not tat good.....:(

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 01:49 AM
normally i dun bonk in ABB lor.....even the facilities oso not tat good.....:(

yeah, you are ABB last virgin, happy liao bor?

NiteKid
04-11-2003, 01:52 AM
yeah, you are ABB last virgin, happy liao bor?

i thought is u???:D

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 02:06 AM
i thought is u???:D

me the last enouch :D

NiteKid
04-11-2003, 02:16 AM
me the last enouch :D

so when we goin back ABB?

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 02:37 AM
so when we goin back ABB?

after we cheong GM later, we can have a quickie at ABB, dare or not? :D

NiteKid
04-11-2003, 12:11 PM
after we cheong GM later, we can have a quickie at ABB, dare or not? :D

who scare who?

go lah....:mad:

MrDevil
04-11-2003, 02:21 PM
who scare who?

go lah....:mad:

we went oredi lor yesterday, u KO so early

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 03:20 PM
we went oredi lor yesterday, u KO so early

nb...ask me go GM wait for u all....then u all go ABB lah....:mad:

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 03:22 PM
nb...ask me go GM wait for u all....then u all go ABB lah....:mad:

so that you wont compete with us :D

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 03:25 PM
so that you wont compete with us

nb.....gd stuff nv share share lah.....:mad:

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 03:27 PM
nb.....gd stuff nv share share lah.....:mad:

nb, u saw the good stuff oso never say, lucky bro GB told me and pull me back in time, if not high competition liao

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 03:31 PM
nb, u saw the good stuff oso never say, lucky bro GB told me and pull me back in time, if not high competition liao

nb..i only saw 2 of them lah....

i remember i told u b4.....:mad:

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 03:34 PM
nb..i only saw 2 of them lah....

i remember i told u b4.....:mad:

but i dun remember you got told me wor, u must be planning to keep them in silent :mad:

greenbird
05-11-2003, 03:45 PM
but i dun remember you got told me wor, u must be planning to keep them in silent :mad:

no wonder his ex 'dumped' him...haha...

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 04:03 PM

i whr got so selfish?
anyway do u think i still can fly in ABB meh?:(

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 04:04 PM

dun say like tat......:o

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:24 PM

no lar, she just found her new hope :D

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 04:33 PM
no lar, she just found her new hope :D

i wish tat is true.....:D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:34 PM
i whr got so selfish?
anyway do u think i still can fly in ABB meh?:(

can or not, i am not sure but i believe there is will , there is way... so the question is you wan or not, haizz... i oso facing same problem, no answer yet :(

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 04:42 PM
can or not, i am not sure but i believe there is will , there is way... so the question is you wan or not, haizz... i oso facing same problem, no answer yet

now u know my situation liao lah....when u get the ans remember to tell me.....:D

tat when X6 sit wif me, my gal no happt already..somemore they live together.....:(

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 04:47 PM
now u know my situation liao lah....when u get the ans remember to tell me...

tat when X6 sit wif me, my gal no happt already..somemore they live together.....:(

good, can tama them together since they are good sisters.... i think the answer is silent tapau :D

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 04:54 PM
good, can tama them together since they are good sisters.... i think the answer is silent tapau :D

tama? u wan me die izzit? sit wif already cannot, u think can tama meh?:cool:

greenbird
05-11-2003, 04:59 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by NiteKid
[B]now u know my situation liao lah....when u get the ans remember to tell me.....:D

hey bro, If I can fly, why cant you??? your situation definately not as sticky as mine in the first place....Devil is rite..if there is a will, there is a way....fly man! FLY!:D

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 05:06 PM
[B]now u know my situation liao lah....when u get the ans remember to tell me.....:D

hey bro, If I can fly, why cant you??? your situation definately not as sticky as mine in the first place....Devil is rite..if there is a will, there is a way....fly man! FLY!:D

i wan to fly oso...... but last nite, i just step in ABB for 30 mins, msg cuming liao....:)

maybe devil is rite... the ans is silent tapao....

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:07 PM
tama? u wan me die izzit? sit wif already cannot, u think can tama meh?:cool:

wat can she do with u? the most just dump her back lor :D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:09 PM

he is flying without balls, oppss sorry i mean flying without wing :D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:10 PM
i wan to fly oso...... but last nite, i just step in ABB for 30 mins, msg cuming liao....:)

maybe devil is rite... the ans is silent tapao....

i am ABB newbies now, hopefully the Kitten dont know my history yet :D

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 05:14 PM
wat can she do with u? the most just dump her back lor :D

oh..good idea....:D

lucky lastnite she nv cum, or u will c another soap opera...

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 05:16 PM
he is flying without balls, oppss sorry i mean flying without wing :D

nb.........................:mad:

greenbird
05-11-2003, 05:16 PM

oh..that's reminded me...when I told her you interested in her, she tried to ask more about you...and she wonder why never see you before...haha...

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 05:17 PM

now she dunno...but soon or later she will..bcoz the news spread very fast.....:D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:24 PM
oh..good idea....:D

lucky lastnite she nv cum, or u will c another soap opera...

haizz... why every time i appeared back in ABB oso got so many soap opera, haizzz..... damn shuik :(

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:27 PM
nb.........................:mad:

mai hot lar, still blur blur from yesterday not enough sleep :(

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:27 PM
oh..that's reminded me...when I told her you interested in her, she tried to ask more about you...and she wonder why never see you before...haha...

wat she ask? tell me ler... u dun sabo meh wor, my happiness in your hand now :D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 05:28 PM
now she dunno...but soon or later she will..bcoz the news spread very fast.....:D

hehehee... i will lie low in ABB first till i conquer her, should not need more than this weekend :D

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 05:32 PM
haizz... why every time i appeared back in ABB oso got so many soap opera, haizzz..... damn shuik :(

hahaha.....who ask u MIA from ABB so long?:D

NiteKid
05-11-2003, 05:42 PM
hehehee... i will lie low in ABB first till i conquer her, should not need more than this weekend :D

oh..so confident?

so i hav to jump Q liao????:D

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 06:04 PM
oh..so confident?

so i hav to jump Q liao????:D

hehehehe, the more competition, the more challenge, the more challenge, the more fun, the more fun, the longer can last me... cum lar , who scare who :o

MrDevil
05-11-2003, 06:10 PM
hahaha.....who ask u MIA from ABB so long?:D

i was just waiting for the right time to resurface

NiteKid
06-11-2003, 01:33 PM
hehehehe, the more competition, the more challenge, the more challenge, the more fun, the more fun, the longer can last me... cum lar , who scare who :o

tonite go ABB n bonk her first....:D

MrDevil
06-11-2003, 04:51 PM
tonite go ABB n bonk her first....:D

see who reached in first lor :D

NiteKid
07-11-2003, 02:06 PM
see who reached in first lor :D

hahaha both oso din get her......:D

Palin
18-11-2003, 12:53 AM
Hi bros of ABB, me been keenly following forum since some time back. Took recommendation, tried HCs both JB and S'pore, whoa really having time of my life.

Pai seh but neber cheong LSB before. I tink shld be ard RM50 for a gal's company but can bros here advise what is fair value to pay the gals, how much the drinks, entrance blah blah will cost and how much to pay for wat sort services. Promise to post FRs once I'm bac. Thanx

MrDevil
18-11-2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Palin
Hi bros of ABB, me been keenly following forum since some time back. Took recommendation, tried HCs both JB and S'pore, whoa really having time of my life.

Pai seh but neber cheong LSB before. I tink shld be ard RM50 for a gal's company but can bros here advise what is fair value to pay the gals, how much the drinks, entrance blah blah will cost and how much to pay for wat sort services. Promise to post FRs once I'm bac. Thanx

Bro Palin, there is an open mission meant specially for new bros to join us to cheong to JB LSB, you will get to enjoy all the privelleges that regular bros enjoyed. Click on the mission at my signature.

Palin
18-11-2003, 11:29 PM
pai seh bro, but I'm already gog there tomolo nite. Can any kind sould pls help with some guidance? me dun wan end up 'robert', also dun wan spoil mkt.....we still have long way to go....=)

MrDevil
19-11-2003, 06:55 PM

if u alone, 1 beer plus rooms and titbits and fruit should cost you about RM100. A bottle of beer is RM27. Tipping is pretty subjective, if the gal spend time with you and make you happy, no harm to tips her more and take her up for a bonk. The rate usually range from RM10 ~ RM30, depending on the type of treatment she gave you. Bonking before 10pm on weekdays is RM50 for 30 mins and after 10pm is RM100. Happy hour bonking, room condition is different. Hoipe this helps, if u need further info, click on the FRs on ABB on my signature that should give u all the info u need

Palin
23-11-2003, 01:07 PM
thanx pal, the info sure is useful. Unfortunately, me only went HCs those 2 days I'm there. Will post my comments under Tropical Inn and Blue Wave. Mebbi I can join u guys next time rd. Sianz...gog reservist in Dec.

MrDevil
23-11-2003, 02:25 PM
thanx pal, the info sure is useful. Unfortunately, me only went HCs those 2 days I'm there. Will post my comments under Tropical Inn and Blue Wave. Mebbi I can join u guys next time rd. Sianz...gog reservist in Dec.

Welcome to join us on next Fri mission and you will get to enjoy the fun in a big group and special treatment like regulars.

Hakoshu
08-12-2003, 05:21 AM
:D

CBsex
08-12-2003, 08:03 AM

hei bro palin

I never cheong lsb before. Can you provide me some info?
Where is alibaba licated?
Happr hour form what time ti what time?
TQ

MrDevil
09-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by CBsex
hei bro palin

I never cheong lsb before. Can you provide me some info?
Where is alibaba licated?
Happr hour form what time ti what time?
TQ

Bro,

ABB is located Opp Da Ma Hwaker Centre. Happy hour from Mon ~ Thurs = RM50 from 3pm ~ 10pm & Fri, Sat & Sun is 3pm ~ 9pm.

NiteKid
09-12-2003, 03:11 PM
Bro,

ABB is located Opp Da Ma Hwaker Centre. Happy hour from Mon ~ Thurs = RM50 from 3pm ~ 10pm & Fri, Sat & Sun is 3pm ~ 9pm.

this thread still alive?:cool:

MrDevil
09-12-2003, 03:42 PM
this thread still alive?:cool:

heheheh, at least more alive than SK threads :D

NiteKid
09-12-2003, 03:52 PM
heheheh, at least more alive than SK threads :D

SK thread is gone liao...... :(

MrDevil
10-12-2003, 03:00 AM
SK thread is gone liao...... :(

you loyal fans never support mah :(

CBsex
10-12-2003, 08:03 AM
Bro,

Thank you bro MrDevil
Da Ma Nearby The Store sentosa?

MrDevil
12-12-2003, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by CBsex
Thank you bro MrDevil
Da Ma Nearby The Store sentosa?

Not too far, within 5 mins driving distance

tigershark75
14-12-2003, 03:56 PM
Mr Devil,

Last month my friend book a Thai girl in Ali Baba for RM280. I wasn't there at that time so I did not know how they operate. Went ABB personally on Thursday with some 1st timer. Arrive at 2000hrs, a guy incharge introduec himself as 'Hei Guo' or Black Dog quote me RM450 for over night. Turn down his offer as he jack the price to high up. Spend RM400 on 5 ladies drinks, 2 jugs of coke and 2 jugs of beer plus some food that day. Initially the waiter said buy 3 get 1 free, so we order 3 jugs of beer and 1 free coke. When we told him he deliver the wrong order, he heck care so we just took the coke as beer. Left the place at 2230hrs. Found out just now (2 days later) that the charge RM54 per jug of coke and the so call 3 + 1 'free jug' was all included in the bill... Damn pissed off... Will make it a habit after this incident to check all items on bill before paying.

Would like to book a girl again some where next week. I understand from previous message posted is that Thai girl cost RM300 per night. What time are we allow to collect the girl and what time to return them? Is the fruit and ladies drink compulsory? Also, will there be additional charge on holiday eve/ holiday? Lastly, I told 'Hei Gou' I paid RM280 for the previous booking but he just act blur and tell me it now RM450, is this truth or I just insist on RM280?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards

JBJACKY
15-12-2003, 08:29 AM
order 3+1 is for all beer but what you order is coke that's why you have to paid all.but when i go there everytime i check the bill before i left,so never have this problum b4.

for booking normally price are not fixed,depend which type of girl you order,what time you want bring the girl out,normally will cost you about RM300-600.

Fruit and drink for girl are not compulsory,it cost you each RM10.so depend on you want to order or not,but the money is not the girl take but Captain will take it,if each time you also never order so.........you know what kind of services you will have.

Hope this info will help you.

Thanks

MrDevil
17-12-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by tigershark75
Mr Devil,

Last month my friend book a Thai girl in Ali Baba for RM280. I wasn't there at that time so I did not know how they operate. Went ABB personally on Thursday with some 1st timer. Arrive at 2000hrs, a guy incharge introduec himself as 'Hei Guo' or Black Dog quote me RM450 for over night. Turn down his offer as he jack the price to high up. Spend RM400 on 5 ladies drinks, 2 jugs of coke and 2 jugs of beer plus some food that day. Initially the waiter said buy 3 get 1 free, so we order 3 jugs of beer and 1 free coke. When we told him he deliver the wrong order, he heck care so we just took the coke as beer. Left the place at 2230hrs. Found out just now (2 days later) that the charge RM54 per jug of coke and the so call 3 + 1 'free jug' was all included in the bill... Damn pissed off... Will make it a habit after this incident to check all items on bill before paying.

Would like to book a girl again some where next week. I understand from previous message posted is that Thai girl cost RM300 per night. What time are we allow to collect the girl and what time to return them? Is the fruit and ladies drink compulsory? Also, will there be additional charge on holiday eve/ holiday? Lastly, I told 'Hei Gou' I paid RM280 for the previous booking but he just act blur and tell me it now RM450, is this truth or I just insist on RM280?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Best regards

Bro, it depends on the timing, which gal and on which day, without knowing this.. I cant comment.. Overnite prices do increased during on peak day, especialy when festive season is near.

You really should check bills before pay, even if I am paying.. though if any mistakes, I believe its not intended but ABB is currently very very busy and almost full house everynites, so tends to have more humar err.

MrDevil
17-12-2003, 05:39 AM
order 3+1 is for all beer but what you order is coke that's why you have to paid all.but when i go there everytime i check the bill before i left,so never have this problum b4.

for booking normally price are not fixed,depend which type of girl you order,what time you want bring the girl out,normally will cost you about RM300-600.

Fruit and drink for girl are not compulsory,it cost you each RM10.so depend on you want to order or not,but the money is not the girl take but Captain will take it,if each time you also never order so.........you know what kind of services you will have.

Hope this info will help you.

Thanks

3+1 jug free beer, you can opt for a free jug of coke too. I think its mainly the cashier err.

Yes, you are right, the booking price is not fixed, it depends on several factors like which gal (if she is popular, chances are she cant go out early or will be slightly higher), which day (Fri & Sat are peak days), what time out (the earlier the more expensive)

Fruit and lady drinks money are shared in common tips box spread among all captains...Well, I do think its fair or expected if you have 2 fruits (RM15 each), 2 nuts (RM10 each) in a group of 4~6. Even if you go any other LSB, these are std practise too.

tigershark75
17-12-2003, 03:41 PM
Bro, it depends on the timing, which gal and on which day, without knowing this.. I cant comment.. Overnite prices do increased during on peak day, especialy when festive season is near.

You really should check bills before pay, even if I am paying.. though if any mistakes, I believe its not intended but ABB is currently very very busy and almost full house everynites, so tends to have more humar err.

Mr Devil,

Thanks for your reply. I intend to book 81 or 99 on Chirstmas Eve, most probably after 0000hrs in my own hotel room... Could you roughly guess how much would the price be?

Remember Ah Moi from H. City? I ever give me her HP no but I just she change it already. Would ask you again after Chinese New Year as I intend to visit there again in Feb 2004.

Best regards,

MrDevil
17-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Mr Devil,

Thanks for your reply. I intend to book 81 or 99 on Chirstmas Eve, most probably after 0000hrs in my own hotel room... Could you roughly guess how much would the price be?

Remember Ah Moi from H. City? I ever give me her HP no but I just she change it already. Would ask you again after Chinese New Year as I intend to visit there again in Feb 2004.

Best regards,

chances are you should not able to get them any time earlier than 2~3 am, Christmas eve is real peak and busy.. especially for 99. My guess is that if you could get them out at 0200 and lucky enough if none others have reserved her, it will not be any lesser than RM350 ~ RM400. Perhaps let me check it out this Fri and if you are serious, I think you should make your reservation now.

One of our bro just got back from Hdy and got her new contact, once I have it, will pass to you.

tigershark75
17-12-2003, 05:40 PM
chances are you should not able to get them any time earlier than 2~3 am, Christmas eve is real peak and busy.. especially for 99. My guess is that if you could get them out at 0200 and lucky enough if none others have reserved her, it will not be any lesser than RM350 ~ RM400. Perhaps let me check it out this Fri and if you are serious, I think you should make your reservation now.

One of our bro just got back from Hdy and got her new contact, once I have it, will pass to you.

Mr Devil,

I am serious in booking her. Is 99 a 'Ang Pai' in Ali Baba? Also, I cannot get Black Dog as his HP is always off. Care to advise me mon this issue?

Regards

MrDevil
18-12-2003, 04:07 AM
Mr Devil,

I am serious in booking her. Is 99 a 'Ang Pai' in Ali Baba? Also, I cannot get Black Dog as his HP is always off. Care to advise me mon this issue?

Regards

99 is fast becoming one of the top gals there, those who try her will know her winning points... well dont think Black Dog can help over the phone, but if you make him half drunk, probably higher chance..

I am not trying to say 99 is not avail to book, but probably late and more expensive.

Hakoshu
23-12-2003, 12:20 PM
anyone on for a trip tonite? kindly drop me a pm
!

CBsex
26-12-2003, 07:30 AM

Bro Devil,

Sorry to disturd you again
Last saturday I try to find ABB but still cannot get.
Any more info to guide me there?
TQ

tanmikel
26-12-2003, 04:06 PM

is the hawker center next to a Shell Station ? is ABB just opposite the Shell Station ?

ryanlim
26-12-2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by tanmikel
is the hawker center next to a Shell Station ? is ABB just opposite the Shell Station ?
yup you're rite Bro :)

tanmikel
26-12-2003, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by ryanlimsk
yup you're rite Bro :)

kum sia , kum sia :) maybe go for ikan bakar first

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Welcome to dolphin generation :D

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 01:55 AM
??????????