PDA

View Full Version : Expat Lunch Break options ;)

southpacific80
20-05-2019, 02:37 PM
Hey Bros – new to the game here as I recently moved to Singapore from England.

I live around Tiong Bahru/Outram and work between Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place, so looking for a place I can go in my lunch breaks for some de-stress.

Been reading the posts but none the wiser. Any local joints that offer BJ/FJ that are worth a visit?

My recent adventures have been to Geylang at night (for waterbed/nuru + FJ) experiences but doesn’t seem a place I want to visit during daytime. Happy to share tho if bros are interested.

bignehneh
20-05-2019, 05:50 PM
Can search for Mimosa in Massage dom. Alternatively can message me for some huge tits contact

takahashi
21-05-2019, 01:16 PM

I live around Tiong Bahru/Outram and work between Tanjong Pagar and Raffles Place, so looking for a place I can go in my lunch breaks for some de-stress.

Been reading the posts but none the wiser. Any local joints that offer BJ/FJ that are worth a visit?

My recent adventures have been to Geylang at night (for waterbed/nuru + FJ) experiences but doesn’t seem a place I want to visit during daytime. Happy to share tho if bros are interested.

Hi can I know which house at Geylang provide water bed and nuru?

southpacific80
21-05-2019, 09:34 PM
Hi can I know which house at Geylang provide water bed and nuru?

Its 0819 in Geylang… can find under forums. PM if you need more details.

fmylife
23-05-2019, 12:06 AM

Have some Syts but they may not do FJ unless maybe if you visit long enough. PM me if interested.

xatral
26-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Maxwell House at Maxwell Street has one on the 1st floor. You will see it at the entrance. Standard rates. Mainly mainland Chinese.

There is one at 2A Stanley Street. Second floor.

The rest can be found at Circular Road. However, you might not want to go during lunch time as it is filled with the lunch crowd.

abcitbats
27-05-2019, 01:40 AM
but what kind of joint was TS looking at for bj/fj during lunch break? MP or WH? or pick up babes at drinking pubs during daytime for a quick release?:confused:

southpacific80
27-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Bro - doesn't bother me really... although nice to get a bit of massage before any FJ ;) Don't have time to pick up girls at bars at lunch break... prefer a more "transparent" deal ;)

wild6666
28-05-2019, 02:20 AM
Not much options for lunch break

bahco
28-05-2019, 07:52 AM
Can search for Mimosa in Massage dom. Alternatively can message me for some huge tits contact

Bro Mimosa offer BJ/FJ ?

ToMakeLuv
28-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Bro Mimosa offer BJ/FJ ?

To selected few or her regulars. Depends on her mood

CherryBoy
28-05-2019, 03:37 PM
I have a few at Boat Quay area to exchange , pm me , thank.

justanothermeat
03-06-2019, 12:40 AM
guys, also looking for a few lunch break options. already exhausted a couple in the area. looking for fresh options. any suggestions?

Pictionary
03-06-2019, 02:27 AM
Hi, if u are working, suggest u dun go for such activities. If it turns out very bad, u will go back to office in even more bad mood and you cannot rant at your colleagues. If need to destress, u can order a nice meal or drink or take a tea break as temporary. You can go on fri night instead.

Do u really want to lose ur job over this? If u lose ur job, u can forget about going to geylang forever.

clapton
04-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Bro,

There are a lot of fking joints along Tanjong Pagar Road and Raffles Place.

REALLY a lot. Why border to exchange.:D

I suggest you go and explore and you can find it.

For Tanjong Pagar Road, I suggest you can search start from Orchid Hotel till the Maxwell Food Center, open your eye big big, and you can find a lot.

But have to warm you that nowadays the quality not as good as last time, so if not meet you expectation, just left and go for next.

For Raffles Place, just go Boat Quay, behind UOB building, and walk walk. And believe you can find out :)

Enjoy.

G2Lim2Peanut
04-06-2019, 03:20 PM
Here's my contribution..
This is around the Club St /Ann Siang area. Happy to share more via PM.

This is a legit spa massage joint. I'm around the area on Fridays and tend to get my releases after some light drinks or weekday extended lunch breaks.

Massage rates are normal given the district. Additional tips are $50 upwards. A mix of PRC and M'sian massuese.

JTANWL
05-06-2019, 12:38 PM
Hi Bro,
Please share