PDA

View Full Version : BW at BTSC Raided

orgasmatron
18-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi guys,

SlackWars and I was at the scene of crime yesterday at 8.15pm. All the PRC girls were rounded up by AV. Saw a man with a guilty look standing among the girls, may be customer caught red-handed. I hope he is ok..

Anyway can anyone help Brother "SlackWars" on his SB a/c? He cannot post, only can see.. thanks

DTCEPL
18-07-2007, 05:07 PM
[QUOTE

SlackWars and I was at the scene of crime yesterday at 8.15pm. All the PRC girls were rounded up by AV. Saw a man with a guilty look standing among the girls, may be customer caught red-handed. I hope he is ok..
[/QUOTE]

Well if that gentleman was caught with his pants down and cock bare, then he will be taken to central station, lock up and pending someone above 21, Singaporean, to bail him out. Then await prosecution, if any, probably it will take months, ended up even the IO have been changed several times, and the gals being rounded off and send back, already be back in S'pore with another name and new passport.....the poor guy still don't know his faith:D.....thats how efficient our PULLEY FOrce is.

best123
18-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Hope he can get off with a warning man...............

tanmikel
18-07-2007, 05:30 PM
is sunny still there ?

shen2803
18-07-2007, 07:05 PM
Wow lau jus nw 2pm+ went 2 BTSC B1 only,lucky nothing happen if nt hw 2 answer 2 my company somemore during office hr..Tink better stay clear frm here:D

anton
19-07-2007, 08:29 AM
Well if that gentleman was caught with his pants down and cock bare, then he will be taken to central station, lock up and pending someone above 21, Singaporean, to bail him out. Then await prosecution, if any, probably it will take months, ended up even the IO have been changed several times, and the gals being rounded off and send back, already be back in S'pore with another name and new passport.....the poor guy still don't know his faith:D.....thats how efficient our PULLEY FOrce is.[/QUOTE]

Yes, don't know what's happening with them nowadays... Like that Regan guy who drove the test car and killed the sales gal. If there is no hooha on the car forum, think his case may never come up. Then Ben Goh's drunk driving case - took place in 2004, now then brought up in court. Christopher Lee's drunk drinking took place after Ben's incident, but the hearing took place before Ben's. Eh???? why like that?

pocketrocket
19-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Hi guys,

How quick are these raids? And how noise are they? Coz most of these MP or TN places, the walls are damn thin...You can hear an ant crawling from miles away! Can't the bro hear it coming and pull his pants up? :confused:

Indignant
19-07-2007, 08:50 AM
How quick are these raids? And how noise are they? Coz most of these MP or TN places, the walls are damn thin...You can hear an ant crawling from miles away! Can't the bro hear it coming and pull his pants up? :confused:

when u super shiok, will u even be bothered bout other things? dun think he had a chance... keeping fingers crossed for him... :cool:

escobar43535
19-07-2007, 12:56 PM
[QUOTE

Well if that gentleman was caught with his pants down and cock bare, then he will be taken to central station, lock up and pending someone above 21, Singaporean, to bail him out. Then await prosecution, if any, probably it will take months, ended up even the IO have been changed several times, and the gals being rounded off and send back, already be back in S'pore with another name and new passport.....the poor guy still don't know his faith:D.....thats how efficient our PULLEY FOrce is.[/QUOTE]

what's the charge?...last time i checked, prostituition is not a criminal offence...only solicitation...:confused:

curious75
19-07-2007, 01:19 PM
sometime i feel its not worth going to TN,you got to pay and take the risk(AV raid) the gals in BW is quite chio and all the gals change also.the new boss just take over BW,as its is expected there will be a raid for this BW,so dont dare to take the risk to go in whenever see the chio PRC walking ard.:)

best123
19-07-2007, 03:38 PM
what's the charge?...last time i checked, prostituition is not a criminal offence...only solicitation...:confused:

I guess we are really at the mercy of the ppl that caught us in action......that's what worries me....

BooBGuY
19-07-2007, 05:22 PM
Hi Bros! I had to go to POSB to get some cash at BW. Exited from the 3rd floor and to my suprised, most of the TN shops were closed. Ask an uncle nearby what happened. He say kena raid yesterday! The TNs' at BW, IMHO, are very opened to public view. People who frequent there to shop probably complained about the TNs. I did not recce at BTSC as I was hungry and went to the foodcourt to eat. To my fellow bros, I think we should stay away from those 2 places for a while. :cool:

NeverSayDie
19-07-2007, 07:46 PM
The standard of BW has dropped ever since there was a change of management and the entrance of all the PRC girls. I paid BW a visit about a month back and it was really a waste of my time and money. I think none of them can be compared to Jess :D

orgasmatron
19-07-2007, 08:48 PM
Jess is good.......... the sensual fingernail massage!

besarhuge2
20-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Yes, cannot forget her big boobs !!

wonderz
20-07-2007, 10:51 AM

heard now she working in a HC at Dickson, not sure whether she is still there or not.

escobar43535
20-07-2007, 01:01 PM
I guess we are really at the mercy of the ppl that caught us in action......that's what worries me....

bro no need to fear the mata mata if u hv not committed a criminal offence...no doubt it is embarrasing being caught naked and getting a bj or fj, worse if u r abt cum or hv just cummed:D...but the mata mata sld not be allowed to arrest u just because u r hving paid sex in a TN/HC...perhaps yr particulars r required and u may hv to give a statement as a witness but i don't think an arrest is warranted...

howareyou_00023
20-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I heard from my friend that Dickson is closing also ? pls advise

yah brother, went down back 2 months ago and they told me they are closing down..
Btw, Jess was already not working then. Also called her and told me that she will be resting indefinitely ....just waiting for her to 'chong chu jiang hu'

alilin3276
20-07-2007, 06:16 PM
i think u all sleeping bros. dickson hc has torn down 4 your info.:(

best123
20-07-2007, 11:22 PM
bro no need to fear the mata mata if u hv not committed a criminal offence...no doubt it is embarrasing being caught naked and getting a bj or fj, worse if u r abt cum or hv just cummed:D...but the mata mata sld not be allowed to arrest u just because u r hving paid sex in a TN/HC...perhaps yr particulars r required and u may hv to give a statement as a witness but i don't think an arrest is warranted...

really ah? at least it sets my mind at ease a little.......

besarhuge2
21-07-2007, 12:28 AM
yah brother, went down back 2 months ago and they told me they are closing down..
Btw, Jess was already not working then. Also called her and told me that she will be resting indefinitely ....just waiting for her to 'chong chu jiang hu'
Yes, I also called her hp and she said she no longer working in massage line liao. She said she is staying at home not working.

She kana bao or married liao ?

ANOA1
22-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Especially the boobs are good

Immotal
24-07-2007, 03:34 PM
may i know whether anyone have contact for RnR at BTSC?

bonsoir
25-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Latest UPDATE.. BW is operational once again. This time the gers fail the QC test.

Ya u are right.
Heard from my regular who used to work there (local) that ever since raided? the bosses of the shop still open cos rental lease agreement still there and need to pay.
So end up getting lao auntie to come in.....

So, i think for good massage, should be ok, but if for hanky panky? can forget for the next few months liao till stocks are replenished...

:-)

Randi_Candi
25-07-2007, 01:23 PM
sumthing must b wrong if a joint was visited by blu bois for 3 days str8:D

seven11
26-07-2007, 10:55 AM
ya better stay away for the time being..

Strawberrycake
26-08-2023, 01:18 AM

Oh wow, I love to try. PM you

WildC
27-08-2023, 01:13 PM
Oh wow, I love to try. PM you

look at the date of post lah.... you have a time-machine to bring you 16 years back ?

bignehneh
27-08-2023, 01:46 PM
[QUOTE

Serious bo? I recall Some ex CID bros in this forum say the police will wait for him to finish then politely ask him for info then realise him lei?

Durianation
03-09-2023, 12:30 PM
Well if that gentleman was caught with his pants down and cock bare, then he will be taken to central station, lock up and pending someone above 21, Singaporean, to bail him out. Then await prosecution, if any, probably it will take months, ended up even the IO have been changed several times, and the gals being rounded off and send back, already be back in S'pore with another name and new passport.....the poor guy still don't know his faith:D.....thats how efficient our PULLEY FOrce is.

Serious bo? I recall Some ex CID bros in this forum say the police will wait for him to finish then politely ask him for info then realise him lei?[/QUOTE]

So good ar?? What if they overnight? Means police also need to wait for them to finish?

talismann
03-09-2023, 04:28 PM
Nevermind lah, even if he went to jail, has come out long ago. This happened 16 years ago, water under the bridge.