PDA

View Full Version : Buy my account

unsung80
15-05-2019, 11:01 PM
Anyone wanna buy my account? PM me how much you wish to offer?

ourworld
15-05-2019, 11:07 PM
Anyone wanna buy my account? PM me how much you wish to offer?

Wa TS you have been asking for very long le hor,,,
Hahahahaha

sex crusader
15-05-2019, 11:24 PM
What so special about your account?

unsung80
16-05-2019, 11:05 AM
Wa TS you have been asking for very long le hor,,,
Hahahahaha

No harm at all

Celestialangels
16-05-2019, 05:47 PM
High pointer, but 800 bucks abit too steep but maybe there will be bros who will buy

kisugu
16-05-2019, 11:17 PM
Willing buyer willing seller :)

unsung80
16-05-2019, 11:45 PM
High pointer, but 800 bucks abit too steep but maybe there will be bros who will buy

Pm to counter offer! I totally forgot about the 800 in my signature.

yamashikata
17-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Hijack your thread.

My account up for sales too.

PM me your offer

hhlover
17-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Jus curious asking.. wat is the differ of a high point acc n low point account?
Can the point be exchange for gift or free FL from administrator..
Can any bro care to explain..

diputs1269
17-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Me too, just curious how is the valuation done?

Apollo
17-05-2019, 09:35 PM
I also sell my account, anyone interested please PM me, thanks! :D

Justin Bieber
17-05-2019, 09:36 PM
+ JB too 😁

ajlover
17-05-2019, 10:44 PM
Play so big? I give away my account 😁

Luckyou
18-05-2019, 08:00 PM
Like that oso can huh?
Wonder how much will my account worth, together with all the videos I took these few years?:D

ourworld
18-05-2019, 11:16 PM
How about ours? Hahaha

Justin Bieber
18-05-2019, 11:18 PM
六十六

Anyone?

otamay
18-05-2019, 11:29 PM
Me too, hehe.

aphro
23-05-2019, 12:34 AM
Many of us have our own pride that only value your nick name.
Using other nick name always feel not yourself ...
I opened two shadow account in 2008 .. Cause my account having negative points 🤣
I also use back this account even though it was negative points.
My friend tell me about SBF in 2002 and ask me to registere. I regret not registered in 2002 🙄

Justin Bieber
23-05-2019, 12:53 AM
Many of us have our own pride that only value your nick name.
Using other nick name always feel not yourself ...
I opened two shadow account in 2008 .. Cause my account having negative points 🤣
I also use back this account even though it was negative points.
My friend tell me about SBF in 2002 and ask me to registere. I regret not registered in 2002 🙄

Not many people registered in 2002 are active nowadays. My nick is registered early 2002 :D

GladBoy
23-05-2019, 07:30 AM
Not many people registered in 2002 are active nowadays. My nick is registered early 2002 :D

Piece of shit

miumiu6464
23-05-2019, 02:34 PM

Owe Point Pay Point lah... Talk so much.

aphro
24-05-2019, 12:00 AM

Founding SBF members 😁
Up you bro 👍

BANANASKIN
24-05-2019, 02:13 PM
Wasted that period of time servicing the nation, if not i also start with 2002. :D
Only those playing delphi forum are senior enough.

Justin Bieber
24-05-2019, 08:58 PM
Wasted that period of time servicing the nation, if not i also start with 2002. :D
Only those playing delphi forum are senior enough.

:D

六十六 力

https://media.giphy.com/media/b3XWUtZwKN63m/giphy.gif

六十六 力

I deserve an award for being way too nice to people who surely don’t deserve.

Founding SBF member since 2002 :D

lanlanloh
25-05-2019, 07:29 AM
nice.. shit like you ask for exchange but wont return points.. even have the cibai face to pm me twice for exchanging points.. haha.. your zapping is worst than mosquito bite to me..
btw, the legendary JohnBass is much much more better than you.. fucking piece of shit, Justin Bieber..D

Bro datou, I doubt he can provide a list of bros that up him
I upped him on 09/08/2018, and yet he still can pm me on 24/08/2018 asking for points : - that just proven that he does not check and keep a record of favours he owed all brs.

I lost confident in him already

Piece of shit is out again

This will be my last post in this thread

To me exchanging points no prob as I also do it everyday... to me most bro here are ok with waiting as well... I once had to wait for a bro with rep power 11 for 2-3 months to return favour... I never pm him once to return favour cos he has a list to show which my que is over 100 samster

The prob with bro being angry here is he doesn’t have a list... and when ppl ques him or scold him... he choose to zap them back... instead of telling them when is their turn soon? Like I mention it ur points how you Wan to use I can’t control too... but for myself I think it not right to zap ppl when they have exchange with you...

So very simple folks if you can wait for his list to clear which I believe is a min of 300 people and above

Or u can be like me... choose to up someone else instead... I would rather up even a 3-5 rep power rather than someone without a list and dunno when is my turn...

If anyone feel that u have been unfairly zap pls pm me... I can’t do a lot for you... only my small 18 points here compared to the high power bro here

Cheers and happy Sunday to all

Same here. Msg me to exchange points and after I upped his points and msg him, he sent another two msg to me asking to excha ge points. That's when I know unlikely to get anything back. But then again not like the points can exchange for money so oh well. If he does return me the points sometime this year will just treat.it as a bonus. Otherwise no hair off my back. Just that it's the principle of it.

行情坏!骗子到處都有。騙吃騙喝騙錢騙人........现在還有骗分数的假'紳士

3 wks gone also n couples of PM to u. No up my points. And still ask me to up your points again!!!!

Did not realise there was a thread dedicated to this.

Also upped but no return points only afew more PMs asking to up again :f:.

Your bad logs are horrible. You should consider clearing your bad logs first instead of mass pm-ing people to keep exchanging for points.

Upped you 09-08-2018. No returns. Show your uplist leh.

up-ed JB on 24/8/18

Great Bonks 24-08-2018 07:39 AM Justin Bieber up - dinoo

since then been receiving 2 more pms from him to exchange but everytime i reply still waiting for his return but to no avail

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/picture.php?albumid=471&pictureid=2905

Bro GM, don't waste your time on justin bieber. On one hand he trying to create impression he want return to bros upped him earlier. Secretly still maintain constant PM to exchange points ;) You think he is sincerely repentant

Zap us very fast!!!

Despite my reminder, TS Justin did not bother to return points thou he was the one whom initiated points exchange. Heard about his bad-kind in other threads too, so all samsters stop upping his points.

Gosh thought I was the only victim! Out of the blue, received a message from him to exchange points. Even before replying his message, I already upp his points. And then he just totally ignored me since then

TS Justin Bieber, the points can exchange for money?? so despo that u have to around the forum messaging and "cheating" people in this manner :: what a low-life :d:

Hi JB still waiting for your return points, :

Bro save it, he will not return points and yet keep mass messaging ppl around for points.

And thanks dyelook bro for up my points. Was about to up your point and saw your signature :

You would probably have higher chances screwing the other JB's hairy ass. :

Pierre.

kena scam by that loser also. lol in this day and age really got ppl scam points..

A very lame donor clone zapper that scam for points and goes by the nick Justin Bieber is zapping bros who have bursted his big ego with their honest comments ...
He rather zap people than returning the points to all people here.

So what you think, bro

sent me message ask me exchange points. I said impressed by you this idiot, then suddenly zap me. You are really a piece of shit lol

Never ever, he’s a crook...
I waited very long...

I hope u have not been scammed bro :)

Points scammer spotted :mad:

Where did you hide bro Justin Bieber? Please returned all the points that you con from bros before up new bros for points ok:rolleyes:

New comer, DO NOT LURE by his high points. He is very very famous for conning bros to ups him but he will not retun. You could check the link below for all the threads that bros complainedabout him. Let him up you first.
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17877847&postcount=96

DO NOT UP ME. NOT INTERESTED FOR POINT EXCHANGE

SCAMMER ALERT "JUSTINE BIEBER " . His Account dont worth a cent

“I’ve finally realized something: A SCAMMER will always remain a SCAMMER. Never return points yet continue PM bros to exchange points. Justin bieber, why come here to scam new bros:rolleyes:. ”

Silentreader88
25-05-2019, 11:29 AM
Silent account got price bor?:D

homana
03-06-2019, 10:21 AM
Buy my account too