PDA

View Full Version : Exchanging of points from others

lightning
16-07-2007, 06:18 PM
Hi all recently, some bros asked to exchange points from me without any contributions at all. I did not gave them as i do not know them well. Now that poor bro was having -ve 1000pts plus (i think he kanna zapped till beri terribly) and came back to me and asked me to upped his points again. tried to reply him but cannot due to his limited storage space. Seriously i think such actions is discouraged and i pity him:( I suggested that he need to start over again as a new member under a new nickname.

1tigerboy
16-07-2007, 06:28 PM
Hi all recently, some bros asked to exchange points from me without any contributions at all. I did not gave them as i do not know them well. Now that poor bro was having -ve 1000pts plus (i think he kanna zapped till beri terribly) and came back to me and asked me to upped his points again. tried to reply him but cannot due to his limited storage space. Seriously i think such actions is discouraged and i pity him:( I suggested that he need to start over again as a new member under a new nickname.

think must be someone complaint him to the admin, if not would get zap till - 1000. thats a lot of point.

mrTGK
17-07-2007, 08:57 AM
well,

points = "trust" / "reputation" / "truly cheongster" / "contributor"
no points simply no trust here...
those seldom contribute like me also no points...doesnt mean dun cheong

all to i can say got bonk happily tio ho...give points also dun make u song like bonking~:D

bro~ c open open...like wad previous bro sae at most create another one den dun make the same stupid mistakes again~siang eh zhai~

most bro here is also doing part to protect this minority cheongsters from AV.;)

BlurBlock
17-07-2007, 09:30 AM
So the story is to contribute and give your FR. Share and earn some real points lol.

:D

Castrol
17-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Now that poor bro was having -ve 1000pts plus (i think he kanna zapped till beri terribly) and came back to me and asked me to upped his points

minus 1000pts still ask you to up him? this is weird lah.

Prolink
17-07-2007, 10:32 AM
Bru Mtk,
Well said.
By posting FR other samster will not be at compulse to give u points.

well,

all to i can say got bonk happily tio ho...give points also dun make u song like bonking~:D

bro~ c open open...like wad previous bro sae at most create another one den dun make the same stupid mistakes again~siang eh zhai~

most bro here is also doing part to protect this minority cheongsters from AV.;)

Hanxinco88
17-07-2007, 11:04 AM
er...good advices given...but wrong section posted........:D

Midnightiger
17-07-2007, 12:29 PM

Why is there a need to bring this matter or subject up here?

You're already a senior to know that any discussion should be in the Adult discussion section while here is on FLs.

If we as newbies were to bring a wrong topic here, we would probably be zapped into moderation.

My 2 cents worth.

SYT_Gals_Lovers
17-07-2007, 12:59 PM
Why is there a need to bring this matter or subject up here? .

This question should be posted back to you. Pm him if you think TS makes a mistake instead of adding and wasting bandwidth here.

Ooopss. Seems like I am also wasting bandwidth here. But honestly you sounded too cocky for a newbie at least for what I feel.

evilspawnsss
17-07-2007, 01:06 PM
But honestly you sounded too cocky for a newbie at least for what I feel.

Agree..We once newbie too.. :D c situation lor
:)

Midnightiger
17-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Ooopss. Seems like I am also wasting bandwidth here. But honestly you sounded too cocky for a newbie at least for what I feel.
Agree..
Hi Bro SYT Gals Lovers & Bro evilspawnsss

My apologies.

I realized that too when I read back my own post after being "reprimanded" through some bro's zapping which I totally deserved.

I tried to correct my post but was too late as the Edit function has a time limit. I'll try to be more tactful in my approach in the future.

My apologies once again.

fattyman
17-07-2007, 03:12 PM
well,

$$$ is king, bro.

point here only make you look impressive & allow you to tannjia tannjia only, at most get some free FLs contact nia mah :D

i wonder if i got 5000 pts not sure OKTs give me free fuck as well as pay me for bonking their FLs ladies hor :D