PDA

View Full Version : Similarities/Differences in Soapy and Gogo Girls/Services

norice
16-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Brothers,

Lately, I've been hearing that lots of horny Singaporeans are attracted to gogo girls! I want to start a new post discussing the similarities and differences between soapy and gogo girls inregards to services, attitudes, appearances and costs!

Gogo Girls:Majority of them are from Issan (darker skin), they tend to have broader face with large forehead, flat nose and stretch marks but cute face. They tend to be shorter, nice small firm breasts, small hip and butts and nice short legs. Many Issan girls have bad breath, I don't know why!

Soapy Girls:Majority of them are from Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, they tend to be taller, whiter skin due to Chinese ancestry and attractive to average face. They are crazy about TV!

I'm getting tired due to jet lag, so brothers, please contribute and let's discuss and compare positive and negative aspect of soapy and gogo girls. Also, we need to discuss and help each other in developing different strategies to receive better services from the soapy and gogo girls.

Thanks

keane16
16-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Soapy Girls:Majority of them are from Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai, they tend to be taller, whiter skin due to Chinese ancestry and attractive to average face. They are crazy about TV!

really had to agree that most soapy ger really CRAZY bout TV !! haha ... i tried 4 soapy ger ... n ALL of them sticked to the TV screen most of the time ... haha

mayb is their way of avoiding the guys from starting off the 2nd round ... hehe

joystick2219
17-07-2007, 09:31 AM
about Go Go gals, dont be fooled. They look really really really good on stage, all pale and flawless, but once in the room and with the make up off, get really to be shocked. Like what Bro norice said, they are darker in completion and that is what you will see, together with the pimples, scars and of course the bad breath...i think its b'cause of the lemon grass in their diet.
As fr Soapies, well no surprises here, u pay fr what you see.

norice
17-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Joystick and Keane,

In regards to appearance, gogo girls are darker but soapy girls' colors tend to change, when they walk out of the aquarium to greet you. If you look carefully at the aquarium's lights, every soapy centers tend to have white and pink fluorescent light bulbs next to each other to extenuate girls' facial colors! Even with ugly face like mine, if I sit behind the aquarium with those lights, I would be seen as a very handsome guy!

Hint, if you want soapy girls to turn off the TV, start watching TV while receivng BJs or Sex and tell her I can't come or get hard, she will get off you and turn of the TV immediately, it happened to me many times!

To me, gogo girls seemed more desperate for monies!

Also, gogo girls tend to have more scars on their buttocks and legs, due to many insect bites or scars due to working in the rice fields or farms!

Any more suggestions?

GoForIt
17-07-2007, 01:44 PM
working in tis type of lines all desparate for $$$ nothing new bro :p

norice
17-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Goforit,

Just like you, you're desperate for cheap sex, so you go to Bangkok to visit soapys and gogos! Same Same Same Same

joystick2219
17-07-2007, 03:48 PM
should hire that bloddy lighting guys down at the bars and HCs....will definatley make me look good (but only at nite :(( ).

Anyway as fr the Gogos, good thing is that u can check them up, from top to bottom and see if they tickle yr fancy. If u are blind like me, just sit at the edge of the stage and gawk (but be warned, the rest of the horny toads in the bar will most likely be sniggering at u). If unsure U can call them to sit with you and check them further out, can raba raba too. Also get to test if chemistry is Good, before packin it in and going fr the bang.

If all else fails, at least enjoy the music and see bare flesh dancin in front of yr eyes ( find me a place here in spore and i will buy you a few drinks)

As fr Soapies, no such privileges...

so fr Agogos, u pay a little more $$, but at least u get to size up yr partner fr the nite, before commitment. To me thats a good thing, as it reduces my "risk" tremendously. But that is no ceratainty, as i did have a couple of Duds now and then.

Like they say, there is no such thing as Guanratees, only Death and Taxes..Enjoy Bros but be Safe

norice
17-07-2007, 04:49 PM
Joystick,

I agree with you, there is no guarantee with gogo girls but with soapy girls, it's a guarantee that you will come once with your payment. It seemed that when you can't get a hard on or ejacualtion with soapy girls, they blame themselves for you to not ejaculate. When I can't come with soapy girls, I tell them its me not you, they said, "me no good, me no good!" But, I said, no I'm no good, too old and no water!" It seemed like a boyfriend or husband arguing with their girlfriend or wife!

But with gogo girls, they don't give a shit if you come or not aslong as approximately 2 hours are gone, they want to get paid and leave! But once in a while, you will hit a gem and stay with you all night even though you only paid for short time! Once I barfined a girl from King Castle I and she not only stayed all night for a payment of short time, she also stayed with me two nights in a row! I felt touched, so I took her shopping at MBK! That was back in 1999, I can't forget her and I still look for her but I believe she is married to a Japanese guy! Good for her, another advice, if falangs or Japanese meets a decent and nice gogo girls, she will be taken away fast! I know many gogo girls that they got hitched with falangs and Japanese men within 3 months of working at gogo bars. I would never make that decision to marry or have a permanent girlfriend from gogobars of soapy centers but we never know our future or destiny!

yinyang
17-07-2007, 05:21 PM
...Gogos, good thing is that u can check them up, from top to bottom and see if they tickle yr fancy. ..Also get to test if chemistry is Good, before packin it in and going fr the bang. ..at least u get to size up yr partner fr the nite, before commitment. To me thats a good thing, as it reduces my "risk" tremendously. But that is no ceratainty, as i did have a couple of Duds now and then. ..no such thing as Guanratees, only Death and Taxes..
Good flip side of coin. With MPs, looks not correlate to service (though bro norice seems to have painted MP town red, to pin his faves).

MPs is quick, straight and uncomplicated fix. Aggs allow to suss her up, but with alcohol blinding judgement (aka they look better with more you drink, or our standards drop?).... Even if get a looker, rest of torso may surprise you. That is before room service even starts...:p

joystick2219
18-07-2007, 09:46 AM
There is a saying, at least in Manila, that if a Falang choses U (ref to a female companion) chances are that U are Short, Dark and "Ugly". So its no compliment.

Joystick,

I agree with you, there is no guarantee with gogo girls but with soapy girls, it's a guarantee that you will come once with your payment. It seemed that when you can't get a hard on or ejacualtion with soapy girls, they blame themselves for you to not ejaculate. When I can't come with soapy girls, I tell them its me not you, they said, "me no good, me no good!" But, I said, no I'm no good, too old and no water!" It seemed like a boyfriend or husband arguing with their girlfriend or wife!

But with gogo girls, they don't give a shit if you come or not aslong as approximately 2 hours are gone, they want to get paid and leave! But once in a while, you will hit a gem and stay with you all night even though you only paid for short time! Once I barfined a girl from King Castle I and she not only stayed all night for a payment of short time, she also stayed with me two nights in a row! I felt touched, so I took her shopping at MBK! That was back in 1999, I can't forget her and I still look for her but I believe she is married to a Japanese guy! Good for her, another advice, if falangs or Japanese meets a decent and nice gogo girls, she will be taken away fast! I know many gogo girls that they got hitched with falangs and Japanese men within 3 months of working at gogo bars. I would never make that decision to marry or have a permanent girlfriend from gogobars of soapy centers but we never know our future or destiny!