PDA

View Full Version : Don't speak Chinese

kewlguy2015
14-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Hey Dudes, I'm not from around here, and I was thinking about checking out some of the HCs around. Unfortunately, from the looks of it, I'll have to be able to speak mandarin, which I don't. Any bros have any ideas? Cheers

Hanxinco88
14-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey Dudes, I'm not from around here, and I was thinking about checking out some of the HCs around. Unfortunately, from the looks of it, I'll have to be able to speak mandarin, which I don't. Any bros have any ideas? Cheers

SO?........

L P P L
14-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Actually what do you expect us to do, be your interpreter ??? :confused:

Maybe you just surf for more contacts not requiring Mandarin

teraterm55
14-07-2007, 04:32 PM

if you are looking for english speaking HC gals. then u can try casanova. a few gals there know english.

do a search in this forum for its location and services.

uzumaki_naruto
14-07-2007, 04:36 PM
You don't need to know chinese to have fun.

In school i always failed chinese so now i can't speak a word of it but still that did not stop me from getting what i want from the tui na or HC ladies :D

Just need to know some key words. You do not even need to know any words just use hand signal. For hj just clench your fist and move it up and down. For Bj just clench your fist and position it infront of your mouth and move it up and down. For fj clench your fist and then using the middle finger in your other hand insert that finger into the hollow of your clench fist.

Trust me they will know.

ml1138
14-07-2007, 08:32 PM
You don't need to know chinese to have fun.

In school i always failed chinese so now i can't speak a word of it but still that did not stop me from getting what i want from the tui na or HC ladies :D

Just need to know some key words. You do not even need to know any words just use hand signal. For hj just clench your fist and move it up and down. For Bj just clench your fist and position it infront of your mouth and move it up and down. For fj clench your fist and then using the middle finger in your other hand insert that finger into the hollow of your clench fist.

Trust me they will know.

Wow!!! bro your international sign language really good and direct hee hee hee........:)

Left Wing
14-07-2007, 10:23 PM
got the same question; how to do the deal without chinese...thks bros !

Ren_Ren_Ai_Wo
15-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Yeah... this is basic sign language we do when in countries like Thailand, Indonesia... where the gals dun really knows how to communicate with u... INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE! :D

Uncle911
15-07-2007, 01:01 AM

Hi, Brother,

???? I really don't know what talk you,

'Tui Na' may be you need to know a little litttle bit of chinese .
But for Hcs, they have recep, and all of them speak international English.
Inside the room, either English or body language. wat else you want??

:confused:

dodo654321
01-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Hey bro, me dun speak chinese too..... usually go for malaysian gurls lah... most can speak a bit engrish and other languages... if not the Hand Languages seems to work... BUT MAKE SURE YOU GOT THE RATES RIGHT FIRST BRO!

Ah Dez
01-08-2007, 06:11 PM

foreigners.... can go orchard towers to pick up ducks.... when the most of the words are just.." you" , "me" ,"fuck" hotel, how much?

you worry about just being able to speak in chinese??

no_faith
01-08-2007, 06:18 PM
i always tink money talks?:D

bro, simple english/singlish/broken english, they can understand wan.
if u slang too much, maybe communication will break down.;)

if not, u wanan fuck, hold your fist, point out ur middle finger and slide into the fist few times.
this shd be use internationally wan, they shd understand. heeheehee

plman2002
01-08-2007, 06:22 PM
How to have fun when u cant even overcome yr own obstacle?!??!?!?
Who is gonna to help u when u dun even help yrself!

dreammare
01-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Yeah... this is basic sign language we do when in countries like Thailand, Indonesia... where the gals dun really knows how to communicate with u... INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE! :D

yah....the thailand don't even understand a single english , the last time i choose on...in the end all the way sign language?

groo
01-08-2007, 07:28 PM
... Unfortunately, from the looks of it, I'll have to be able to speak mandarin, which I don't. Any bros have any ideas? If you really must speak Inkgerish, you can try HCs with Brown Sugars... such as Sasha Spa, Aven View, Pissa, Holiday Inn Parkview Hotel (Dior still there? :D), Legends 3...

In any case, once you're in any HC, they dun give a Fxxk whether you speak-ker the langwich because it gives them a big pleasure to massage and chop your Robert-head! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!! :D

Anyways, enjoy lah... ;p

Qing_Bang
01-08-2007, 07:50 PM
Majority of HC girls are from M'sia and can converse 'business' english. Worst come to worst use Malay.

kama
01-08-2007, 10:23 PM
So far i have seen all the girls, no matter where they are from; all can say SPECIAL; and 80% can say Hand Job and 60% of them can say Full Job. So no need to worry about chinese language. All you have to worry about is your $$$$.

philhaha
02-08-2007, 11:20 PM
So far i have seen all the girls, no matter where they are from; all can say SPECIAL; and 80% can say Hand Job and 60% of them can say Full Job. So no need to worry about chinese language. All you have to worry about is your $$$$.

Exactly, my Mandarin sucks (I'm trying hard to learn), but I seem to be understood quite well in TN :)

Need back up
03-08-2007, 02:31 AM
i always tink money talks?

bro, simple english/singlish/broken english, they can understand wan.
if u slang too much, maybe communication will break down.
if not, u wanan fuck, hold your fist, point out ur middle finger and slide into the fist few times.
this shd be use internationally wan, they shd understand. heeheehee

Money sure talk and make the devils work for you ya:p