PDA

View Full Version : Running an interest check on my WeChat Account

coypredator
01-05-2019, 11:11 AM
This is an interest check on the purchase of my WeChat Account.

I have about over 350 contacts on my WeChat Account.
About 14% of them have became my Fuck Buddies, FWBs or ONS at one point in time. The remaining 86% I know I can fuck at least 50% of them if I want to, but just don't have so much time, energy and $$.

Right now, I'm thinking of getting out of the game for awhile/for good as things are starting to get steamy with a married model I met recently. Gotta focus on her.

Just out of curiosity if anyone would want to purchase my WeChat Account.
Obviously I have done my own QC before adding any of my contacts, and the best part is that they have accepted me in their contacts so you can chat up with them immediately (if you screw up, it's your problem though. Obviously.)

Of course, you must use your own picture & my moments removed but will have to live with my WeChat Account nick.

If you are interested, pls share what's the highest price you are willing to pay for it or DM me.

That said, I'll re-emphasize that I'm just running an interest check to see if the $$ is worth it. I cannot stress enough that I may end up not letting my account go as it took me about 2 years to build this account.

autoroam
01-05-2019, 12:31 PM
I OFFER U.... IRR3095:D:D

Joker77
01-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Hahahahahaha! Nice one! :o

ilovepantyhose
01-05-2019, 06:35 PM
fast deal can nego??

:p:p:p

Hanster
01-05-2019, 08:34 PM
Swee swee....one dollar done deal!:D

SnowLeopards
01-05-2019, 10:10 PM
I'll make you the best offer, a night with Johnbass at Hotel 81. :D

Pierre.

loneyheart
01-05-2019, 10:33 PM
Swee swee....one dollar done deal!:D

I was abt to offer 99 cents .... u win bro :)

TheIdesOfMarch
01-05-2019, 11:09 PM

About 14% of them have became my Fuck Buddies, FWBs or ONS at one point in time. The remaining 86% I know I can fuck at least 50% of them if I want to, but just don't have so much time, energy and $$.

Right now, I'm thinking of getting out of the game for awhile/for good as things are starting to get steamy with a married model I met recently. Gotta focus on her.

Obviously I have done my own QC before adding any of my contacts, and the best part is that they have accepted me in their contacts so you can chat up with them immediately (if you screw up, it's your problem though. Obviously.)

Of course, you must use your own picture & my moments removed but will have to live with my WeChat Account nick.

If you are interested, pls share what's the highest price you are willing to pay for it or DM me.

That said, I'll re-emphasize that I'm just running an interest check to see if the $$ is worth it. I cannot stress enough that I may end up not letting my account go as it took me about 2 years to build this account.

If any new potential owner of your Wechat account has to live with your account nick, to all the contacts on your account they'll just be seen as an impostor, instantly they can kiss byebye to those contacts as he gets blocked by them the moment they realise that "Person ABC" is no longer "Person ABC" even though name same but pictures and moments everything different. Then what's the point?

Your offer is worse than gambling.

arl127
01-05-2019, 11:11 PM

good try and if you succeed PM buddy, I also can follow.

Wu Song Jr
01-05-2019, 11:21 PM
If any new potential owner of your Wechat account has to live with your account nick, to all the contacts on your account they'll just be seen as an impostor, instantly they can kiss byebye to those contacts as he gets blocked by them the moment they realise that "Person ABC" is no longer "Person ABC" even though name same but pictures and moments everything different. Then what's the point?

Very good comments ... :D

acidicavex
02-05-2019, 09:21 AM
Go sell in carousels

darylcch
02-05-2019, 12:38 PM

I m fee to help to impersonate u if nobody interested. :D

coypredator
02-05-2019, 01:04 PM
It appears the conservatives replies here while the risk-takers prefer to DM.

@ TheIdesOfMarch, no fret. obviously, I have plans before I created this thread.

Thanks for all the responses - openly & privately :)

porschecarrera
02-05-2019, 01:06 PM

Fully agreed and great comment!
What makes him think his account worth any casg!

callawaypro
02-05-2019, 01:12 PM

@ TheIdesOfMarch, no fret. obviously, I have plans before I created this thread.

So you managed to sell?

Corangidae
02-05-2019, 01:16 PM

Have you sold it?

chabonco
02-05-2019, 01:18 PM
Go sell in carousels

Agree, confirm can sell

lebo
02-05-2019, 02:25 PM
I'll make you the best offer, a night with Johnbass at Hotel 81. :D

Pierre.

Is Johnbass gay? :confused:

DrumQueen
02-05-2019, 05:56 PM
Fully agreed and great comment!
What makes him think his account worth any casg!

WTF is casg?

garion
04-05-2019, 01:21 AM
WTF is casg?

i think casg maybe a typo error for cash

terryhehe
04-05-2019, 11:57 AM

Still available?
Offer $888,888 . Cash deal only.
Foresee this 1 can flip to $999,999 in short time.