PDA

View Full Version : peep?

de_sentos
13-07-2007, 01:46 AM
hi samters..

have u ever peep at someone opp your block or windows.. what is your reaction when you saw them on action..??

onces i was peep by others at my gf house living room.. we were having our time and both of us are naked.. i caught him looking at us.. so i cover the living room wwith curtain.... haha...

do share some life time...

Castrol
13-07-2007, 09:18 AM
hi samters..

have u ever peep at someone opp your block or windows.. what is your reaction when you saw them on action..??

bro, opposite your block is not considered peeping already. the person need to use binoculars to see clearer, otherwise he may not realise he's wanking at two gays making love. :D

pokeman71
13-07-2007, 09:24 AM
Using binocular looking into other ppl flat will be charge.

I have a school mate tell me he had brought a video and link to his TV and he will focus to the oppsite block enjoy one of the lady changing, which he accidentally found out some using binocular

Shiork

Aug9
13-07-2007, 09:25 AM
Bro, may b u can tell me where you stay! so i can find out who's is peeping at you:eek: :D

ml1138
13-07-2007, 10:30 AM
hi samters..

onces i was peep by others at my gf house living room.. we were having our time and both of us are naked.. i caught him looking at us.. so i cover the living room wwith curtain.... haha...

do share some life time...

You maybe too engross with your activities and did not switch off the light so you have invited unwanted eyes heee heee.....:D

tommysbf
13-07-2007, 12:34 PM
I also got this fetish but never had the guts to go out and look. Especially those parked cars in remote areas.

block11
13-07-2007, 04:26 PM
i don't like to peep, i like to be in the action :D

jess
13-07-2007, 08:13 PM
recently i found out my brother in-law peeped on me whenever he had the chance. my hubby do not know n i wont tell coz i like to be peeped , makes m feel i am attractive enuf to be peepd..hee hee:p

Bronco
13-07-2007, 08:49 PM
recently i found out my brother in-law peeped on me whenever he had the chance. my hubby do not know n i wont tell coz i like to be peeped , makes m feel i am attractive enuf to be peepd..hee hee:p

Sis, u mind share ... ur bro-in-law peeped at u where or which part!!:D Kum Xia

Baron Samedi
13-07-2007, 09:11 PM
No such luck! :(

Then again the Baron is no peeping tom unless the chick is pretty! :D

jesterem
13-07-2007, 09:25 PM
whoa like dat also can

13-07-2007, 10:17 PM

where u always lepak ??
i will go peep u ... 1 rock 2 bird

Agung
13-07-2007, 11:46 PM

Can I peeped at u too.

Better still can action with you, sure make you feel appreciated n attractive .
l

siokan
14-07-2007, 12:22 AM

U really like to be peep? Hmm...can we check in a hotel n u let me peep at u bathing

Clit_LickeR
14-07-2007, 12:28 AM
i like to be peeped , makes m feel i am attractive enuf to be peepd..

DO you wanna feel attractive again? (pls PM me...) :p :D

Dome5566
14-07-2007, 12:50 AM

Sigh!!, How I wish you are my SIL:D

sexytoy.com.sg
14-07-2007, 01:22 AM

Why don't you set up a webcam and tell us what time you broadcast and all the samster can peep at you....:p

ml1138
14-07-2007, 01:34 AM

Hi Jess you have been on leave for soooo long and now you surface, VGood and can we see some more of your sexy shots and why not set up a webcam and infor all bros of the time of your broadcast......:)

sexytoy.com.sg
14-07-2007, 10:13 AM
I suggest she use Camfrog.com. Any other suggestion from others?

ml1138
14-07-2007, 10:20 AM
I suggest she use Camfrog.com. Any other suggestion from others?

she can use whatever link so long all bros can enjoy and see her sexy body.
btw; no respond from Jess leh!...;)

Tirak_Less
14-07-2007, 11:42 AM
peeping!?!? nvr try to peep others b4, nor being peeped by others either.... but i rather had few encounters where i heard few ladies moaning LOUDLY while they're doing 'biznes' wif others!

1. one of the Geylang brothels, the room which i bonked d WL is sharing a comon bathroom wif the other room next to it. when i went in to the bathroom to pee, i heard the WL fr the next room was moaning loudly until my didi oso stood up! so without wasting anymore time, i ran back to the WL i bonked n started our 'biznes' rite away!

2. one holiday eve, i went to my fren's place for overnite. his place is a double storey house, me n my buddy were sleeping at the living hall downstair. there's this single lady staying in a room upstairs, she went out for drinking session wif a group of ppl. they came back late after the drinking session, few mins after they came back most of them went out for supper, left the lady i mentioned earlier together wif a guy.

at first, both of them were chatting downstairs in the living hall where i was sleeping, although me n my buddy haven't sleep yet (with the lights on), but they went up to continue their chatting!

nothing happen for the first few mins, but then.....out of sudden we heard their room door was closed up wif a 'bang' sound! we juz ignore the bang, n continue to read newspaper.

it was late at nite n the environment was very quiet, even a drop of water in the toilet can be heard. then hor.....we suddenly heard a lady voice, sounds like 'being hurt' with sum 'arh....arh' sounds coming out fr upstairs!

i looked at my buddy face, n so did he! we're wondering wat has happened!?! initially the sound wasn't too loud n not too frequent, but it was getting louder n more frequent after few mins!

there're another two ladies in another room downstairs chatting with one more guy, we then called them out quietly n try to find out what's happening upstairs!

we (3 guys + 2 gals) went upstairs, then only we realised both of them were enjoying their SEXion!!! when we're there, the lady moans more louder n more excited! we didn't hear those words like Faster / Oh yes / I love u.....bla bla bla, but rather she juz moaned naturally with sounds like Hmmm / Arh / Ooh....bla bla bla!!!

one of the felas went to the room doorstep to hv a better s-surround system, n i saw him adjusting his 'steering wheel'!!! lmao...

then my buddy went down to call for those frens who went out for supper to come back ASAP, cos sumthg happened at home! within mins, they came home! guess what!? the session has yet to be finished, the gal still moaning like no tomoro!!!!

u may not believe wat i said, but their 'biznes' last for abt 1 hour n the gal moaning non-stop!!! no joke!!!

the nez morning when we saw the guy came down, he looks stressed n shy to talk to us, juz waved us n drove home! then when the gal came down, she looks like nothing happened!!! lol

that was really a surprise encounter for us, until now i can stil hardly remember the way she moaned!!! lmao

3. this encounter was happened to my landlord, the female landlord moaned loudly during their session! in fact not only once, but i heard it few times!! my housemate also told me, she heard it couple of times too. :D

chinacity
14-07-2007, 01:49 PM
i no need to peep

i know of a gal whose room faces the main door and she likes to lie on her bed naked, with only a bathing suit

sometimes when i walked past her unit (on purpose lah) , i can see her in her bathing suit

once she was on the phone and i saw her bathing suit open at the centre, showing me her cleavage and her pubic hair in full glory

i watched for a good few seconds before she realise she zhao geng liao

:D

i have seen plenty of chio gals whose bras are too loose for their boobs

when they breathe in, their bra open up and show me the wonderful sight on their breast plains

brown, pink nipples

once, i saw a gal who just suntan

so at 1st, its her obvious dark/fair skin that caught my attention

as i walk nearer to her, realise she wear a loose v-shape dress

now when i turn my head towards her direction as her breast march-past my reveiwing stand, can see that she is not only braless but her nipples were in full view

when she know that i was looking she feel very awkward

sometimes i do wonder, do they need men to stare at them for so long then they realise that they zao geng???

lets share more of our see zao geng experiences can???

:cool: